The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Magic Show — Chapter 5

By Jerr Tameth

Tracey, the sexy naked bunny girl hypnotist magician, turned to face the audience again. “My goodness. It looks like my volunteers don’t want to leave the stage after their act!”

I looked around as best I could with my head in a box, and it seemed like half the audience was on the stage by now!

Jack and the woman had just finished climbing out of the ball. He was wearing her dress and purple thong which was visible on his hips through the slits on the sides of the dress. The owner of that dress stood beside him wearing his shirt and trousers.

The bunny was grinning mischievously, and her cotton-tail was wiggling fast. “Sir, you come stand over here. Ma’am, you stand here.” My husband and the woman stood where they were directed.

Tracey picked up the toys on the table, giving the dildo to the woman and the pussy to my husband.

The magician then walked over to the “owners” of the toys still frozen next to my box of legs. Again standing on her tip toes, she whispered in the man’s ear. He started moving again with a sudden startled jump. She whispered something to the woman who also woke with a start. She had them join the first couple. They stood there nervously eyeing the toys in the hands of strangers.

Looking at Jack and wiggling her little bunny tail, the nude magician was practically bouncing with excitement. “Your job now is to select a woman from the audience and hand her this toy. She’ll follow you back to the stage. And you, ma’am,” she added, addressing the woman wearing Jack’s clothes, “will find a man in the audience, and hand your toy to him.”

Then to the audience, she added, “and that’s how we’ll get our next set of volunteers.”

The woman immediately went straight to the muscular mountain of a man who had been confidently watching the show in the nude since his girlfriend’s body had volunteered herself. She was about to hand it to him, but paused to look back at the stage. She grinned at the fellow on the stage who felt every touch on it, and gave the dildo a quick kiss on the head. Then she handed it to Mr. Pony-cock, and they both returned to the stage.

My husband, though, took his time picking someone out. Along with a handful of men, there were three fully-clothed women in the audience, as well as the nude muscular redhead without the fuzzy sweater. The girl he chose was sitting in the front row. She looked a lot like the kneesocks girl—they might have been sisters, or more likely cousins. She was petite, with a brown page-boy haircut, a grey blouse and a pleated tartan skirt. High heels. No socks. Jack handed her the cylinder, and they both returned to the stage.

Our hypnotic bunny was gazing at the muscle man’s cock and licking her lips. She looked up at his eyes and sensuously strode over to him without breaking eye contact. His massive erection seemed to grow even larger as it throbbed and twitched. She stopped just an inch in front of him. “Please remove this woman’s pants. No—sorry,” she corrected herself, “please remove that man’s pants from this woman’s body.”

He grinned and turned to the woman as Tracey stepped away. He reached out with both hands and slid his fingers into the waist-band. With his hands at her sides he gripped the pants and pulled the fabric away from her skin. His arm and shoulder muscles bulged for just a moment before the stitches gave way. The pants split at the zipper and at the seam down her ass—then he let go. The remains of the pants and underwear fell loosely around her ankles.

“And now, young lady,” Tracey said to Jack’s partner, “please help this man out of the dress.”

She probably didn’t have the strength to rip the dress apart, but it was pretty easy for her to slip the top off of his shoulders and let the whole thing cascade to the floor. He tried to undo the bra clasp, but the girl had to help. That just left the thong, which had slipped to one side of his cock, which was standing at attention.

Tracey told Jack and his partner to wait while she got the other four started. The woman had stepped out of Jack’s ruined trousers and slipped the shirt off. She was standing with her legs spread apart.

“It looks like you two know how this game works,” said the bunny. She looked at the recently unfrozen man. “Are you ready to stand there and feel your cock inside this stranger?”

He looked at the well hung man, at the dildo, at the woman about to receive it, and then back to the magician. He nodded.

The magician stepped back. The pony man looked at his partner. She stared confidently back, saying, “Give it to me hard, all at once. Make me feel it.”

He did. She didn’t. Let me explain, because several things happened at once.

The muscled man shoved the cock hard, driving it up and into her, almost sending her up into the air, stumbling for a moment to catch her balance. As expected, the man who was supposed to feel it cried out at the sudden sensation, stumbling forwards as his hips instinctively pushed back against the air. But nobody expected my husband to suddenly cry out. He backed up a couple steps and fell, sitting down hard, staring at his crotch. The woman with the dildo inside her was also staring at her crotch.

She looked up at the hypnotist, asking, “what happened? I can’t feel a thing.”

As an answer, Tracey looked at Jack, who was still sitting on the floor. Jack looked back at her.

“I can feel it inside me!”

Jack’s mousy partner looked at Jack’s cock. She looked at the base of the dildo still inside the other girl. She grinned. Stepping forward, she put her high-heeled foot on my husband’s chest, pushing him down onto his back. She swung her leg around and sat down on his chest, facing his cock. With one hand, she grabbed the root of his cock and looked at the woman he had been scrambled with, whose eyes were wide looking back at her.

“Oh my God,” she muttered. She looked down at her crotch and then at Jack’s cock and chewed nervously on her lip.

With all her might, the girl swung the sex toy down like a sledge hammer onto Jack’s cock, burying it to the hilt, just as she had requested. He didn’t feel a thing.

“Oh GOD yes!’

She certainly felt it.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the man now feels everything that happens between her legs, and she feels anything that goes on between his. Because we’re using these particular toys, these two feel it as well.”

Addressing the two controlling the motion of the toys, he added, “Try to make them all cum at once. If you do that, you’ll both cum too. If you fail… Let’s just say that it might be some time until you can cum without me watching you.”

* * *

I’m not very good at describing these things, and from my perspective as a head in a box, I couldn’t see much, so I’d have to make up a lot of the details. They fucked the toys, and were fucked by the toys, and felt what the other one felt, and somehow managed to all cum at once. Of course I’m sure that “somehow” was Tracey. Even the people in the audience came, for no apparent reason, and with no apparent buildup.

I didn’t, though.

* * *

Tracey whispered something to the “Pony” man, who smiled back at her, cum still dripping from the head of his cock. “Thank you for everything, Tracey.”

He walked across the stage to where his girlfriend with the kneesocks was hanging in mid air. He picked her up like taking a picture frame off the wall, and she was suddenly free. She hugged him around his neck as he carried her out of the room, both still nude, both smiling.

Next was knee-sock’s cousin who was paired with Jack. Tracey whispered something to her that made the girl grin. She waved to a man in the front row, who got up and joined her. They both left together.

Now the magician walked over to the pregnant-looking woman lying on the floor. Again, she whispered something which made the woman grin. A man from the audience came down to help the woman struggle to her feet. They left arm in arm.

Also lying on the floor was the man wearing a cock cage. The nude magician stood over him with her feet on either side of his head. She waved a woman from the audience to come down to the stage. She whispered in her ear, then stepped away. The woman reached down to help the man stand up, but she immediately started cumming as soon as their hands touched. She was left on her hands and knees next to him as she tried to catch her breath.

Tracey produced a pair of gloves (from somewhere) and handed them to the girl. She was finally able to help the man stand up, and they headed out the door—her, fully clothed—he, fully nude except for the chastity device. I wondered briefly if anyone had the key.

I also really wondered how all of these people were going to get home! Did they just walk out to their cars and drive home naked?

The next one to leave was the nude redhead in the audience who had used the scissors to cut the clothes off of kneesocks girl. Tracey leaned over to whisper both to her and to the woman sitting next to her. After a short conversation, hand-in-hand, they headed out, waving and smiling to everyone as they went.

Then the sex-toy man and women each left with their own partner from the audience after a few whispered words with Tracey.

The cum-in-the-dark man had apparently arrived with the woman who got scrambled with my husband. Tracey spoke quietly to them both. There was quite a bit of discussion and looking back at me followed by more discussion before they headed out.

Tracey picked me up off of the woman frozen as a chair, giving me a facefull of her own bare chest as she carried my head back to the table near my husband.

Mrs. Chair and Mr. Applause headed out after a few whispered words and a new pair of gloves.

That just left me and Jack.

* * *

“So,” Tracey asked, “how was the show?”

I was still stuck in boxes, only some of which I could see. My husband was standing next to the table, still nude and sporting an erection that was right in front of where Tracey had set me down. He also hadn’t moved an inch since I was set down there—presumably frozen in place by a magic bunny.

Tracey was still looking at me. I remembered her sitting in my living room when we first met. Even with everything I’d seen today, seeing her standing there nude, she was still the hottest thing I could imagine.

“The show was great. That was amazing! I… I can’t even begin to describe what it was like!”

Tracey took a deep bow, showing me her fluffy tail before standing back up again.

“Of course, you were the star of the show.” She picked up my head and turned me around. In the back corner of the stage there was a large TV screen. I realized that every time Tracey had moved my box around the stage, she had kept that corner out of my sight. Next to the TV was my “hips” box and a camera. The image that filled the screen was a larger than life closeup of my glistening pussy.

Looking at me, she continued. “You’ve done a great job, and you deserve a reward... And yet, you once told me that you enjoy being teased, frustrated and denied—thus, you’re the only one who was here tonight who didn’t get at least one orgasm.” She shook her head sadly, as if it wasn’t her fault.

“And so, in a few minutes you’ll get an orgasm. It’s going to be the best, most intense one of the evening. But you won’t remember it. The closer you get to orgasm tonight, the harder it will be to remember what you felt. I’m sure Jack will tell you all about it, if you’re curious.”

She walked over to my crotch, picked up the box, and brought it over to us.

She turned my hips around to line them up with Jack’s cock. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Nothing happened.

“One of the guests felt sorry for you.” Tracey said.

I opened my eyes.

“Oh yes. Everyone went home today with a surprise. Some of them have a trigger that they can use on their partners. Others learned a magic trick that they can perform on themselves. But one woman shared a unique experience with your husband, and she wanted to share that with you. Today, she felt everything that was happening to his body, and nothing of what happened to her own. That changed once she walked out that door. She will now feel touches to her own body in addition to everything that you feel. That will continue to work for the rest of tonight, and again every Wednesday after 10:00 pm. But that’s not all. During this time, as she suggested, YOU will feel everything that happens to you and also to Jack. and Jack will feel everything happening to himself and to her. I suspect you all have some interesting evenings ahead of you.”

Having said her piece, she pushed my hips down onto Jack’s cock. I felt him sliding into me. At the same time I felt… well, even though I’ve never had one, it felt like my cock was being pushed into a hot, wet pussy. I couldn’t move, and apparently, neither could he.

He didn’t thrust, twitch, or make a sound as she pushed his cock into me (and my cock into him). It felt better than I could imagine, maybe because I was feeling it twice. She moved me up and down, pumping and grinding our hips for us. Somewhere, the woman from the show was feeling this too.

But as Tracey continued, it felt like the world was getting farther away. I think that she must have continued—she said that she would—but I really can’t remember what happened next. I must have cum, and as she had said, I assume that it was something spectacular, but...

The next thing I knew, we were home and in the living room. Jack was just closing the front door behind us. We were both still nude. The car keys were in his hand. We had driven home, parked the car in the driveway, and walked across the yard to the front door naked as the day we were born.

I was back in one piece.

There was a piece of paper in my hand.

Jack was holding one too. His note had a single word written on it. I read it, but promptly forgot what it said. I read it again, but couldn’t keep it in my head.

As much as the note confused me, Jack seemed to know exactly what it meant. When I asked him about it, he simply said, “it means that the show’s not over yet.”

My note was a more traditional letter. It was from Tracey.

“I’m delighted that you and Jack are so happy, and thankful that you both invited me into your life. I have already begun planning for next year’s show, and would love for you both to participate, if that’s something you would like to do.

With love,
Tracey

P. S. Tomorrow is Wednesday. Be prepared.”

The End…

for now.