The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lorenzo’s Massage Oil

Chapter Eight

Jessie showed up at 4:00. It was good fortune that she was already scheduled as the last patient of the day, because Dominique and Charlie were planning on keeping her there for a while. The pretty little blonde was, in typical fashion, dressed in a stylish but unseasonably conservative gray coat. When she had first come to Dominique almost three months ago she had blushed scarlet red when she had first stripped down to her underwear and had flinched when touched, but in the weeks that had followed she’d learned to relax, and had even gone so far as to take off her bra as part of the session, though she’d always left her white cotton panties on, and as recently as the week before had flinched when the masseuse had brushed up against one of her nipples.

They sat and consulted. Jessie noticed that Dominique seemed slightly nervous and distracted, crossing and uncrossing her legs several times and licking her lips. Even masseuses and yoga instructors had their own stresses, the cute girl mused. Even ones as attractive as Dominique. While she was used to male attention, she never felt like she could pull off her beauty in the way that her tall, beautifully tanned massage therapist could. She knew that men found her cute—even beautiful, some had said—but there was little in the way of sexuality about her character, and her appearance suggested a cold personality that she was too shy to break down.

But she was glad that she was there. She had really felt improvement since seeing Dominique regularly. It had been weeks since her last panic attack. There was something that was not just relaxing about the massages, but commanding about the tall muscular woman with the athletic body and commanding manner. She really mad her feel like she could just let go and leave her stresses on the massage table.

They discussed the events of the past week. Jessie admitted that she’d been recently starting to feel like she could even think of herself dating again. “I’ve been really feeling like these sessions have loosened me up. There’s a guy in our office, Peter, and he’s already asked me out for dinner a couple of times. I think he’s getting ready to ask me again, and I think this time I’m going to say yes.”

“That’s great!” said Dominique. “That’s definitely a sign of progress. You should be proud.”

“Well, I am,” admitted Jessie with a laugh. “Not like I’m ready to get wild or anything, but I do feel like I’m really starting to break through this tension and wake up to my body again.”

“That’s really good,” Dominique said. “And that lets me know what we should work on today. Today is going to be all about opening you up, Jessie.” The girl looked a little startled. “Don’t worry. It’s all going to be painless and you won’t feel uncomfortable. But I really want to work on those deep pockets of stress and tension, and that means a couple of new techniques. You up for that?” She nodded, a little hesitantly. Dominique laughed. “Don’t look so worried! We’ll start by continuing our work on your shoulders, your abdomen and maybe do some work on your glutes.”

“You mean my…”

“That’s right, your butt. It’ll be easier to work on that if you can take your underwear off. Do you think you’d be able to do that?”

The girl blushed, but then nodded. “I think I can. It’s just my butt, right? And I feel really comfortable here.”

“Great!” said Dominique, with a surprising amount of enthusiasm. “I mean, that is great that you feel so comfortable. I want you to feel that way with me. Now, head on in to the massage table and I’ll be in in a couple of minutes.”

Jessie walked into the small room with its low lights and new age music playing from the CD player in the corner. As she took her clothes off and folded them on the chair, she sniffed the air. There was a delicious smell in the room, and she looked over and saw a small copper bowl. A candle burned beneath a small bowl barely the size of a tablespoon in which there was a small amount of heated oil. She bent down and sniffed. Oh, so that’s where that luscious scent was coming from! It smelled floral and yet earthy, with notes of cumin and other Eastern spices. It was so wonderfully fragrant, so complicated. She felt like the scent was so deep, so strangely intoxicating, so…mesmerizing. She was still standing there in her panties and bra, bent over the brazier and taking deep sniffs, two minutes later when there was a knock at the door.

“Okay if I come in?” said Dominique from outside.

“Just a second!” Jessie said, snapping back to reality. She unclasped her bra, slid down her panties, and then climbed onto the table, pulling the sheet and light blanket up to her shoulders and settling face-down. Dominique entered the room and walked to her feet.

“You ready?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Then take three deep breaths.” Both women did, savoring the scent of the heated oil, letting it into their lungs, feeling their bodies warm to its delicious essence.

Dominique turned up the blanket and sheet and began massaging the young woman’s feet. She worked to keep herself at a steady pace. Once the door to the massage room had closed, she had opened her legs in the chair and thrust her fingers down into her yoga pants and onto her throbbing clit, bringing herself off to a quick and entirely necessary orgasm before beginning her work, holding her other hand in her mouth to stifle her screams. Just sitting opposite the young blonde had been an exercise in restraint. She had repeatedly wanted to cross the room, pull her hair back, and cover her pale skin with wet kisses. She had found herself involuntarily licking her lips as they had chatted, thinking about her tan hands on the girl’s white skin. Now here she was, and though it had been a matter of minutes since she had given herself relief, she could already feel her desire growing yet again as she looked at this desirable young woman who she’d been fantasizing about for days, and was now at her mercy.

She turned away from the table and then back to it, holding the small jar of golden oil that Lorenzo had given her. It had been her idea to pour a little bit into the incense oil burner, and seeing how relaxed Jessie looked beneath her, how even now her body seemed to pulse slightly up to her masseuse’s fingers, and she knew that it had been a very good idea indeed. There was something about this oil that really made her feel sexy. And that she could do what she was about to do.

“This is some new oil I’ve got a hold of. I think you’ll like it,” she said, opening the stopper. She poured a palmful into her right hand as she pulled down the blanket with her left, revealing the beautiful young woman’s bare white shoulders, pale as a snowbank. She let the oil dribble between her fingertips as she brought the hand down onto her skin. Then as she moved her left hand down onto Jessie’s s shoulders, she couldn’t resist: she brought one oil-soaked finger up to her mouth and sucked. Oh my god. So delicious! Her eyes rolled up and a fresh flow of pussy juice began down her leg.

Beneath her Jessie gave a contented moan. The oil was thick, almost as thick as honey, she thought, and it was warming on her shoulders and seemed to give Dominique’s touch a sort of extra sensitivity. She swore she could feel the massage deeper somehow, down through her muscles, through her veins, moving down her body. And it smelled so good! It seemed to move in through her nose as well, that lovely spicy thick scent moving up into her face and into her mind.

“You like the oil?” Dominique asked, working to keep her voice steady as her practiced muscular hands moved over the smaller woman’s exquisite shoulders, over her neck, kneading her muscles and working the oil in deeper, then beginning down Jessie’s spine.

“Mmm. It’s lovely,” Jessie said. “So…thick. And it smells so good.”

“Yes, that’s right. It does smell good, doesn’t it?” Dominique agreed, taking up the jar again, pulling down the coverings, and pouring a bit more down the blonde’s back. “It smells fucking good,” she said.

Jessie smiled. “Yes.” She thought it was funny that her masseuse would swear like that, but somehow it didn’t seem inappropriate. In fact it seemed completely appropriate. It did smell fucking good. It smelled like she had always been told that fucking would feel like, and had somehow never seemed to feel. Through her head began a lazy series of images—bed sheets, candles, flashes of flesh, of naked arms, naked breasts, naked backs, naked…penises. Thick, hard, delicious naked penises. And with that, she realized with a slight concern that she was wet.

Above her Dominique was struggling, working to keep her pace slow, her motions regular. She closed her eyes but it helped little—she could still feel the soft luxuriant flesh in her hands in such detail, could swear she could feel the fine almost invisible blonde hairs that ran down Jessie’s rear, culminating in a slightly thicker patch at the small of the back. And as the oil warmed her hands it seemed to drift lazily up and down her own body, stiffening her nipples and wetting her pussy even more. The smell seemed to be everywhere, like the room itself was gently teasing her, engaging her every cell in a lazy delicious foreplay.

Oh my, Jessie thought. Maybe I should…oh fuck…say something about…mmmm…my wetness. My pussy. My wet pussy. Before she sees, or touches…touches…oh yes. Touches me, my wetness, my wet pussy. With her hands. Her strong, sexy hands. On my naked wet pussy. But before she could do more than give a small moan towards speech, Dominique had folded the blanket and sheet down under her ass.

Dominique stared down at her client’s small perfect butt. There it all was, the center of this gorgeous little girl’s sexuality. She pulled her hands back for a moment, and when they left Jessie’s body they were trembling. She cleared her throat. “I’m going to…uh…work on this now.” She poured more oil across the ivory ass cheeks below her, back and forth, like an infusion of aromatic oil across a prime piece of meat. Her hands came down on the two beautiful half-hemispheres. “I’m going to work on your glutes now.” She moved up and down with sensuous force, her mouth filling with saliva. “Your glutes. Your butt. You ass.”

“My ass…” the girl below her said, in faint agreement. “Yes.” She moaned. “Oh, yes.”

Dominique moved her hands, squeezing as she went, opening up the lovely crack of the girl’s butt as she went. Her hands moved down to Jessie’s thighs, the thumbs moving down inches away from her patient’s clit.

Jessie was now slowly panting. All of the tension in her body seemed to have moved down to her center, to her throbbing pussy, to a clit that felt so hard between her legs she felt like she could write her name with the nub. Her fingers clenched and unclenched and she moaned again, unconsciously moving her ass up to the masseuse’s touch. “Is this…uh…are you…uh…oh fuck…can you, can I…”

“What’s that, dear?” said Dominique. “What do you want?” Her hands continued down the girl’s legs, the oil now having run down her own wrists and onto her forearms. Her voice quavered, and she could barely form the question. Her tongue was now licking her lips hungrily.

“I, uh, can you…could you…oh god…touch me…please…touch my…please…”

Dominique took a trembling hand up from her client, and poured more oil on her hand, the glistening drops falling onto the blonde’s quivering thighs. “Touch you? Touch you here?” and she brought two outstretched fingers down between the beautiful young woman’s ass cheeks and onto her fat pulsing clit. “Touch your little blonde pussy? Like this?” She started rubbing the wet thick folds.

“Oh god yes!” Jessie screamed, and brought her arms up from her sides and over her head. Dominique grinned and leaned down, licking at the cheeks of her slowly writhing butt, her fingers squeezing, pressing, rubbing the fleshy wet surfaces before thrumming at the girl’s rigid little clit. “Oh my! Oh yes! Oh please, please, please don’t stop!” and Dominique picked up the pace of her fingers, as the fingers on her other hand slipped down between her own legs and began rubbing her own clit.

“Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Oh yes, please, oh please, oh my god! My pussy! My pussy! Oh fuck!” Then, for the first time in over a year, thrusting her spasming clit back onto the active thrusting hand of her masseuse, Jessie came. “Aaaaiaiaiaiaiaghghghh! Oh….FUCK!” and her hands came up over her head and she pushed herself into the table as her pussy exploded over her massage therapist’s oily fingers.

Over her, Dominique looked down in triumph and then pulled the sheet and blanket entirely off of the table. Fuck yes. It was so good. And she wanted more. She opened the girl’s still-spasming legs up. Then she brought her wetted fingers up to her mouth and tasted her pussy juice. It was delicious—particularly mixed with that fragrant wonderful oil.

Below her Jessie was slowly recovering, and began to turn her head.

Dominique didn’t want her to recover. She wanted her decidedly stuck in her fuck space. So she thrust her fingers into the girl’s wet cunt and began to forcibly finger-fuck her.

“Oh my god! Oh yes! Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck yes!” Jessie screamed, as the masseuse’s fingers, practically frictionless from oil and pussy juice, thrust in and out of her. “Oh fuck me fuck me FUCK ME! OH MY GOD!” And with a last telling thrust she began to cum and cum and cum, her body spasming on the table like she was receiving electroshock.

“Yes! Cum for me, Jessie! Cum all over my hand, you beautiful little slut!” shouted Dominique, her other hand now under her sports top, compulsively tweaking her nipples. As the blonde continued to pulse in diminishing crescendos of ecstasy, the tall brunette grabbed her and flipped her over on the table. She grabbed her head and pulled her up, kissing her and thrusting her tongue into the girl’s pleasure-shocked mouth. She moaned up into Dominique, her hands flailing out to touch her seducer’s muscular body.

Then the masseuse laid her back down, and poured another generous amount of Lorenzo’s oil onto her stomach. Jessie was now moaning, her body moving in sinuous patterns as the taller woman’s hand began to work it over her stomach, up to her fat and generous tits, then up to her throat. “So good,” Dominique moaned, looking down at this sex-crazed beauty pushing her skin up to her hands. “So fucking good,” she said, as her hands moved back to Jessie’s tits and squeezed them. Jessie let out a noise that started as an exclamation of pain but turned into a sigh, and her hands reached up to her lover’s front, moving under the sports top where she could feel the woman’s own lean breasts, the nipples as hard as thumb tacks.

Dominique moaned, backed up a bit, and then in one swift move pulled the girl down the table so that her knees dangled down. She moved to the bottom of the table, pulling off her clothes as she went, and in a moment was standing naked before the luscious blonde, moving her hands over her stomach and down to her own well-trimmed pussy. “I’m going to eat you now, Jessie,” she announced. “I’m going to suck that delicious little cunt of yours until you explode in my mouth. And then you’re going to do that for me.”

“Yes! Yes! Do it! Lick me, Dominique!” said Jessie, shouting, sitting up on her elbows, her oiled body quivering in anticipation, her eyes crazed with lust. “Lick my pussy! Make me cum!”

Dominique put her hands on the girl’s thighs. “You want that, do you? You want me to lick you, baby? What are you willing to do for that?” Her hands moved up, up, so that the thumbs were resting right at the top of the girl’s pulsing clit.

“Anything! I’ll do anything! I’m so fucking horny! Please!” the girl pleaded, her fingers rubbing her oiled titties, her knees pulling her body towards her gorgeous lover.

“Then it’s time,” the woman said. “Charlie, you can come out.”

And with that, from behind the standing screen where Dominique routinely stored oils, towels, sheets and other supplies, came Charlie. He was naked, his cock hard as iron and already dripping with precum after watching the spectacle of the formerly sexually repressed blonde hottie turned into a pleading little cum slut.

Jessie’s eyes went wide, then even wider as Dominique’s mouth came down to her pussy and gave her clit some exploratory licks. “This is Charlie. He’s my lover. I want you to lick,” and her she demonstrated by licking the girl’s tense bud, “and suck,” and here she sucked it into her mouth and between her teeth, where she gave it a couple of gentle nibbles, “his cock. Because we are going to fuck you,” lick ‘and fuck you” lick lick “and fuck you until we’ve fucked you into being a beautiful little fucktoy.” And she buried her head into the girl’s fragrant inner folds, setting off another orgasm.

When her eyes opened again Charlie’s dick was in front of it, and without hesitation she grabbed it and shoved it into her mouth. She sucked and licked and he grabbed the back of her head and started to vigorously face fuck her. She came again as Dominique stuck two fingers into her as she kept licking her clit, and when her eyes shot opened they met Charlie’s with another blast of sex-crazed shock, because the woman who lay thrashing on the table, oil covered and burning with lust, her tongue dancing over a stranger’s cock as she panted and moaned, wouldn’t have recognized herself in ordinary circumstances.

Charlie pulled his cock out of her voracious mouth and pushed his balls towards her. Her tongue came out and she lapped convulsively on them as Dominique, her fingers now crooked up into the blonde’s fat pussy walls in a “come here” gesture, brought her to her first-ever squirting orgasm, and around his balls Charlie heard Jessie’s muffled scream of absolute pleasure.

Good, obedient Dominique! he thought. She definitely deserves a reward. Poor thing hasn’t had anyone but her own fingers to fuck for hours now. He pulled his dick away from Jessie and looked into her face. “You ready, girl? You ready to return the favor? You ready to lick some pussy?”

“God yes!” she shouted at him. “Fuck yes! Fuck me! Make me cum! Please! I will do anything!”

“Good!” he said. “Dominique, up on the table. Get your ass down here. This girl needs to lick you out.” Dominique was up in a flash, her legs on either side of the blonde’s head. He walked down to where Dominique was settling herself to continue her licking, and pulled her head up by her hair. “She is going to lick you out while I fuck you. That’s what you want, isn’t it, you gorgeous slut?”

“Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Please Charlie. Please do that. I want to lick her. I want to fuck you. I want to fuck us.” She said, and he let her head go. She went between Jessie’s legs and he pushed her face even further into the small blonde’s fragrant snatch, and she replied with a muffled moan. Then he walked up to the head of the table. Dominique’s legs were above Jessie’s face, her knees holding her up, and below her the girl’s head moved back and forth, her eyes closed, her mouth moaning.

He brought Dominique’s legs gently down so that she was right over Jessie’s moaning face. “Open your eyes,” he commanded the girl, and she did, looking up at him with a fevered gaze. “You understand your job? You understand what you have to do to keep cumming? You have to lick that pussy. And when my cock is in her pussy you get to lick that too. And if you do a good job and make her cum often enough, I’ll move down that table and fuck you too. Now lick!” and he lifted her head right up to the dripping cunt just above her.

Jessie licked tentatively, then with more assurance. It tasted good. And it felt so good to be able to do something while she was getting the same treatment, while this tall tan woman’s body moved over her own, the oil causing them both to slither sensuously, every inch of skin touching skin making her hornier and crazier. Charlie looked down and nodded as she began to move her tongue over Dominique’s pussy with more enthusiasm. He took the jar of oil and oiled his dick down to the balls, where it started to drip. “Now taste this, you beautiful slut!” he said, and eased his cock into the moaning brunette’s tight hole, instantly being rewarded by a burst of additional wetness.

Dominique growled from the other side of the table and thrust back. The tongue on her clit, the cock in her pussy, the hands grabbing her ass—it was all even better than she had imagined, and she had imagined total ecstasy.

Charlie kept fucking, forcing himself to keep his own pace as slow as he could. Below him Jessie’s tongue danced across the length of his shaft, moistening and tasting his dangling balls. “Fuck her, fuck her, god yes, your cock, your big delicious cock, fuck her harder!” Jessie cried, her mind a haze of sensation and dirty thoughts.. Damn, he wanted this to last, watching his cock go in and out of his dream girl’s dripping cunt while below an equally beautiful woman licked up every last drop she could of pussy juice and pre-cum and oil. Jessie’s eyes were now open but unseeing. She was entranced by the sight of the big fat dick, by the smell and the taste of the oil, by her own recently discovered slutself, a sexual being who didn’t blush or question herself but simply sucked and fucked and did what she was told because everything she was told to do felt so fucking good..

Both women had cum at least three or four more times—once more squirting from the small blonde and every time squirting from the tall athletic brunette—before Charlie felt his balls begin to reach the bursting point. He pulled out of Dominique and her pussy fell against Jessie’s face, where the blonde’s tongue continued to automatically lick the gushing wetness from above. He pinched his cock at the bottom of the shaft until the cum slowly moved back. Oh, he was going to cum all right. But he was going to cum with purpose.

“Dominique. Off.” And the masseuse rolled off the table, quivering not with tiredness but anticipation. He walked around the table to stand between Jessie’s legs, where Dominique’s wet tongue had left traces of pussy juice halfway down her thighs. She stood next to Charlie, fingering her insatiable pussy. He looked at her. “Suck,” he said, and she fell to her knees instantly, taking the cock into her hungry mouth. With the short break in activity, Jessie was slowly coming around. “Jessie? Jessie?” She blinked and looked down the table at him. “I’m going to fuck you now. I’m going to fuck you and cum inside you. Are you ready for that?”

Despite her lack of recent lovers the young blonde had had an IUD inserted a couple of years before and had regular check-ups, but even if she had been at the peak of her ovulation she was so far gone right at that moment that she would have taken all of this man’s sperm eagerly. “Yes! Oh please please PLEASE fuck me! I want your dick so bad!” and her left hand came down to spread her pussy lips, her right hand squeezing her delicious huge breasts, her tongue licking around her lips. Charlie marveled again at the transformation between the shy bashful girl he’d met the week before and the thrusting wild-eyed creature he saw before him now. Lorenzo was right—the oil probably COULD make a nun take up deep-throating.

He pulled his cock out of Dominique’s mouth with an audible “pop” and ran it up and down the blonde’s beautiful pink pussy, its sparse blonde hairs peeking out from the sides of the petal-like folds. She moaned and groaned, in no mood for teasing, and as Dominique crawled up his body kissing as he went, Charlie thrust his dick into her client.

Jessie went nuts. After all this anticipation having a big thick cock thrusting into her made every bit of her body feel like it was suddenly convulsively opening up. She screamed. She cried. Tears sprang to her eyes and she sobbed, grunting, delirious. Dominique came to her side and brought her mouth down on her left breast and her hand on her right one, her teeth biting, scraping towards her hard nipple, then holding it between her teeth and flicking her tongue over it back and forth as her right finger and thumb pinched her right nipple cruelly. Jessie came and came, and her second convulsion triggered Charlie’s long-delayed orgasm, and he blasted inside of her, which created orgasmic feedback that set her off on her largest cum yet.

“OhfuckfuckfuckFUCKaaaiaaiimygodmotherfuckerfuckfuckuhuhuhuhaiiieieiieieiee!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed.

He stood above her, loving how her convulsions were turning on Dominique yet again, her fingers back between her legs, her own voice adding moans to the blonde’s wordless cries.

“Come here Dominique. Suck my cum out of her pussy.” The brunette moaned and moved back to her favorite place, her mouth eager as ever to taste the thick white liquid. He walked up to the blonde girl, smoothed her hair, and looked down into her wide-open eyes. “You liked that.”

“I liked that,” she repeated, tonelessly.

“You loved that.”

“I loved that.”

“You want more.”

“I want more,” she said, and down between her legs Dominique moaned in agreement.

“You want to fuck me. You need to fuck me.”

“I need to fuck you.”

“You need to fuck Dominique.”

“Need to fuck Dominique.”

“You need to fuck us. Whenever we want you.”

“Whenever you want me to fuck you.”

“You are our cumslut.”

“Your cumslut.”

“Our obedient fucktoy.” Again Dominique moaned, loudly.

“Your obedient fucktoy,” she agreed.

“Our sex slave.”

“Your sex slave. Your cumslut. Your fucktoy. Need to fuck you. More.”

“In your pussy. In your mouth. In your ass.”

“In my pussy. In my mouth. In my ass.”

“You need my cock. Her pussy. You live to make us cum.”

“Your cock. Her pussy. I live to make you cum. Make you cum.” She blinked, then blinked again, then moaned as Dominique continued to lick and suck her. “Oh god, more,” she continued, her voice returning to lustful emotion. “Please. More. I need to fuck you. I need to fuck both of you.”

“Please, please Charlie, please fuck me again,” said Dominique, raising her head briefly from the blonde’s pussy. Charlie walked down to behind her, his cock fully recovered, and she spread her legs as she bent over her task.

“All right,” he said, as he eased it back into the brunette, slipping easily into her overheated pussy. He took the jar of oil that he held in his hand, then poured a bit onto his thumb. He eased it into her ass to her happy moans as he continued to fuck her. “All right. I’ll fuck you, you gorgeous slut. And then we’ll get our little fucktoy all oiled up again. What do you say? What say I finish up in our lovely little cumslut’s ass as she eats you out again? What say we seal the deal and make sure that she’s ours to keep?”

This set off a whole new round of moaning in the two women, and Charlie smiled. Thank god for the past week, he thought to himself. All of that marathon practice had been great practice for today. He’d be fucking these two gorgeous cumsluts for hours, that is, when he wasn’t letting them rub their oiled bodies all over each other. At some point he’d make sure to oil up the blonde’s ass and then fuck her hard, make sure he shot his next wad there. Cum in Jessie’s ass, reinforce a few commands, and hell, he guessed he might even be able to get it up a third time for a grand finale. As to what that would be…well, he could scarcely imagine. But the wonder, he thought, as he looked at the two compliant moaning fuck sluts spread before him, their bodies glistening with oil and sweat and their voices raised in praise of fucking, is that he didn’t have to imagine. Because whatever he wanted, they would give him.