The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lorenzo’s Massage Oil

Chapter Seven

Charlie was at Dominique’s. They’d just finished another supremely satisfying session in her bedroom, this time with her spending the majority of the time on all fours as he fucked her mercilessly from behind. He’d taken to slapping her ass as he fucked her and pulling her hair, and to her surprise she’d found that she loved it—but then again, she loved practically anything that involved Charlie and his dick.

Now they lay next to each other, covered in sweat and tangled in the sheets. “That was fucking great,” he told her. “Yeah,” she panted. “Great fucking, too.” They both laughed. She curled herself into his body and nestled her limber form up against him, liking the way that their sweat ran together on their bodies, like a candle melting into its base.

“So, are you still up for doing this tomorrow?” He asked. She ground against him.

“Tell me about it again, Charlie,” she asked. “It turns me on.”

“You mean, tell you about how we’re going to take that sweet girl and turn her into our own personal little fuck toy?” She moaned and gave her ass a sensuous press against his thighs, and he could feel his cock start to get hard again. “Tell me again about what she’s said about sex.”

“She came to seem me because of…oh yeah. Do that,” she interrupted herself, as his right hand came over her body and around to her left tit, the thumb and finger catching the nipple and beginning to lightly squeeze. “Because of hypertension, and of…oh god…frigidity.”

“So she’s got issues with sex?”

“Yeah. Hasn’t had a steady boyfriend since college.” He pinched her nipple harder, until the sweat covering her front made the finger and thumb slip off. She moaned again. “Yeah. Pinch it. Harder.” She panted, and continued to grind against him as she kept talking. “And so I’ve been doing a lot of work on her core and on her abdomen, to loosen up some of that emotional stuff.”

“Because a girl like that needs to get fucked,” he said, giving her tit a deft slap.

“Yes. She needs to get fucked,” Dominique agreed, her voice taking on that strange urgent monotone she would sometimes revert to when they talked about Jessie and he used the words that had he had “suggested” to her. “God, Charlie, I want more.”

“I know you do, baby,” he said, grinding his hardening dick against her ass, which was now rotating steadily against it. “And you’re going to get more. And then tomorrow,” and he eased his cock between her legs, and started to rub it against her clit,” tomorrow you and I and Jessie are going to fuck. You’re going to fuck both of us.” She moaned and one hand went down to her clit and began rubbing, and she arched back into him. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to her mouth, then whispered, “you’re going to fuck and fuck and fuck and we are going to fuck and fuck and fuck her until she is our little private fucktoy.”

She moaned and reached back to him, grabbing his newly-hard dick with her right hand and squeezing. “And you know what? I’ve got some more of that oil that you like so much.”

“You do?” she groaned.

“Uh-huh. It’s so sexy, isn’t it?”

“So sexy,” she repeated, moaning.

“So sexy. And you’re going to have it to pour on her, and pour on you, and pour on me. And then when we’re all oiled up, all three of us, we’re going to fuck. We’re going to fuck and fuck for hours.” His cock slipped into her and as he pulled her hair and her fingers rubbed her clit she came again, soaking his newly-hard dick with her juices. “Because that’s what you do. You fuck and fuck and you can’t stop wanting more.”

“I can’t stop. Oh god. I want more. I want to fuck both of you.”

And then he was on top of her again, and as he pistoned his dick in and out of her grasping cunt, both of them were thinking of the blonde hair, pale skin, big tits and petite hard body of next day’s massage client.