The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lorenzo’s Massage Oil

Chapter Nine

It was a month later that Lorenzo and Charlie were back at El Gaucho. They’d both had busy schedules and had put off the dinner a couple of times, though now that they were here, Lorenzo was finally having his lobster and both men were enjoying ginger-infused martinis as they ate.

“So I take it you’re well?” Lorenzo asked, savoring another bite of garlic-infused bliss.

“Oh, better than well. Thanks to you. Every night is a new adventure. Turns out that when you blow up a woman’s ten-year frigidity you release a real sex pot. Dominique and I get together every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and after sex we make up new scenarios for our blonde pet for Tuesday, Thursday and the weekend. Two weekends ago we had her serving us our meals and cleaning up after us all day and night, wearing just a collar, a leash and a buttplug, which it turns out she’s really a fan of. We’d interrupt her every couple of hours to make her suck and lick us before we finally finished her off at a marathon fuckfest on Sunday night. Then two nights ago we all went to a musical and I got them both off with my fingers as they sat on either side of me. Those “Les Miserables” performers were probably amazed at how moved those two women in the fourth row looked right before the first intermission, particularly because since they didn’t stay around for the second half.”

“Excellent! Congratulations.”

“Yes. It’s pretty great. I’m taking tomorrow off but Sunday I’m going to have my first fuckfest just focusing on Jessie. She’s a horny little freak now that we’ve cracked her open. She loves a good buttfucking, and I love giving her a good tittie fuck to get me going at the start of a session. I had to agree to let Dominique watch though, so I don’t know how well I’ll do on keeping her out of the action.”

Lorenzo finished his lobster with a final bite of broccoli in a lovely light lemon sauce, and pushed the plate back. “Well, I love a happy ending. And your thrifty use of the oil is inspirational. As I’ve said, I think the stuff can be downright addicting, and just to keep my own skills a little sharper I’ve cancelled my last order from my uncle.”

“Cancelled?” Charlie said with surprise. “For good?”

“Oh no. I’ll put in a Spring request as per usual. But I’ve decided I’ll just rely on good old fashioned seduction through the next couple of months. Plus my stable’s about as full now as I can make it—I’ve had to make my girlfriend the household major domo to keep my schedule in order for all of the other women,” he added, as their waitress approached, smiling at him. “And speaking of which, Danielle! So lovely to see you!”

“Hey Lorenzo. How’s it going?” The petite redhead sashayed up to them and he gave her an affectionate swat on her rear. She gave a sexy little groan.

“Well indeed, you gorgeous creature. Say, I’m having a party tomorrow night. Feel like dropping by?” She laughed and nodded. “I’d say ‘wear something sexy,’ but you always do.” She collected their plates, winked and left. “I’d invite you as well, Charlie, but this party is just going to be her, my girlfriend and the hot tub.”

“That’s okay. But, I’ll admit…”

“What?”

“Well, Dominique’s a gorgeous sex goddess and all, but…there’s a problem.”

Lorenzo’s eyes narrowed. “What is it?”

Charlie sighed. “She can’t give me a decent massage any more! She’s tried a couple of times after I asked her, but once she gets her hands oily and starts working on me she gets crazy and the next thing I know she’s sucking my cock or has just hopped right on and is urging me to slap her tits.”

“Doesn’t sound all that bad.”

“Well, sure. But remember what I said about her? She was a GREAT masseuse. She worked every bit of tension out of my body without fail. And while I’ve got the sex goddess, I miss the masseuse.”

“You’re kidding me.”

“No, I’m serious, Lorenzo. I just wish I could get those massages again. And honestly? Dominique and I don’t have a lot of things in common. She likes European films and I like American comedies. She’s into dancing and alternative health, I’m into video games and science magazines. And we can never agree on a good movie. And Jessie is a supremely appealing little slut, but she’s quite a bit younger than me. Also turns out that she works in investments, which I find incredibly boring. So really, we don’t have much to talk about except fucking. I was wondering: maybe some more oil? To convince Dominique to hold off on having sex with me long enough to give a good massage? And maybe to find a new girl for us to play with…”

Lorenzo held up a hand. “Before you go any further, Charlie. Have you ever read any fairy tales? I’m talking the old ones, those harsh ones collected by the Brothers Grimm.”

“Sure. I had a book of them when I was growing up.”

“Ah. Good. Now, do you remember any of those stories about the three wishes?”

“Sure.”

And let me ask you: how did those wishes turn out for the wishers?”

“Well…”

“I’ll tell you. They always have to use that third wish to make up for something stupid that they did with the first two. Now, if you’ll think about it, you’ve received what?”

“Three wishes?”

“That’s right, Charlie. Three wishes. Now, are you really sure you want to mess up a good thing?”

Charlie looked surprised for a moment, then laughed. “Good point, my friend. You’ve got me there. I’ve got two gorgeous women who for now anyway are practically begging for me to fuck them, together or one at a time. I guess that’ll do—until the real thing comes along.” Lorenzo scribbled a number on the back of a coaster and handed it to him. “What’s this?”

“My masseuse,” he told him. “She’s 55 years old and built like a Russian tank. But she’s excellent. She’ll pummel every last bit of tension out of your body. After a session you’ll have to be helped into your car via a spatula.”

Charlie laughed. “Well, thanks for that. And thanks for the caution.” Lorenzo said something in Italian and raised his glass. Charlie followed suit, but then held off on drinking. “What did you just say?”

Lorenzo smiled. “It’s an old saying in my town. ‘A wise man knows how much of too much is just enough.’”

“Cheers to that, friend.” They toasted, and both looked again at the dessert menu.