The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lorenzo’s Massage Oil

Chapter Six

Friday night Charlie and Lorenzo were back at El Gaucho. Lorenzo had decided, last minute, to again get the steak, but had taken several large bites from the lobster that Charlie had ordered. Charlie had barely noticed. He had the sated happy face of a man who has spent a good portion of his week fucking.

“So, good week, Charlie?” asked Lorenzo.

“Wonderful. I’ll tell you friend, even without the oil, this woman has been blowing my mind.”

“And other parts of your body as well I hope.”

“Oh my God. She could suck dimes out of parking meters. Sometimes I have to practically pry her head off my cock so that we can fuck. Not that I’m complaining, mind you. I head over to her place after work and I can barely get my jacket off before she’s got my dick in her mouth and her hand down her panties. But I have to ask: is she going to get less intense? Because this has all been without any oil.”

“Oh sure. It’s not uncommon for the oil to break open a woman’s libido, particularly if she’s been keeping a tight lid on it for a while. And once a libido’s open, the only thing that’ll fill it is a lot of fucking. But don’t worry, without regular infusions and commands, it’ll lessen. Eventually, that is,” he smiled. “Two nights ago I was in the middle of a pretty great threesome with two of these gorgeous sluts I picked up last month down in Belltown. Brought them over for an evening of drinks, and had them literally fighting over my dick within an hour. And they haven’t had a warm oil treatment for weeks. Some women are just naturally slutty, but they don’t know it until they’ve had a chance to express themselves.”

The waitress, a petite redhead with bobbed hair and wonderfully full eyebrows, came by just as Lorenzo was finishing talking and gave him a small smile. As he glanced at her discreet cleavage, again it hit Charlie: some guys have all the luck. They ordered coffee and Lorenzo decided to try the lava cake. After she left Charlie leaned into his friend. “Yeah, the sex has been great. No complaints. About that. But…”

“Yes?”

“I hate to ask, but do you think you could see your way towards providing me with just one more jar?”

Lorenzo narrowed his eyes. “I thought we’d talked about this Charlie. I want a friend, not a junkie.”

“Completely understood, Lorenzo. And really, just one more. See, last time I fucked Dominique, well, the upshot is that I came in her ass.”

Lorenzo rolled her eyes. “What part of ‘cumming in a woman makes her suggestible’ did you not understand, Charlie?”

“So I made an assumption. Sorry about that. But while she was feeling...open, I did suggest that she and I bring in this lovely little blonde hottie, one of her clients, for a threesome. She’s seeing her on Tuesday, and while it might just be possible for Dominique to convince this girl to move from a nice relaxing massage to an orgy all on her own, I’d like to have assurance. To save myself potential embarrassment and her from a potential lawsuit, it sure would be easier to get this girl into a fucking state of mind with the addition of some of your oil.”

Lorenzo laughed. “I have to hand it to you, Charlie. I admire your ambition. Just two weeks ago you were complaining that you couldn’t get any women interested in fucking you, and now you’re angling for an orgy. Well, okay. And to be honest I brought along a final jar tonight as a present. But this really should be it, friend. I think we can safely say that you’re out of your fuck slump if you’re fucking one gorgeous woman on a regular basis and have talked her into sharing your dick with another woman. Ah! Dessert!” for the cute waitress had returned with the cake. “Thank you so much…”

“Danielle,” the waitress answered, the smile returning.

“Danielle. I’m Lorenzo and this is my friend Charlie. Might I ask what nights this week you aren’t working, Danielle?”

“I’ve got the next two nights off.”

“Really?” Lorenzo gave a large warm smile. “My friend and I are heading upstairs for a cigar and brandy after this. Care to join us after your shift ends?”

Danielle, her cheeks reddening slightly but her eyes looking a bit sly, nodded. As she walked off, her cute butt swaying slightly over a pair of devastatingly shapely legs, Charlie smiled and shook his head at his friend. “Oh, I know,” Lorenzo laughed. “Really, it’s ridiculous. But I love novelty. And if there’s anything that’s more gloriously new than a beautiful woman you’re fucking for the first time, I am sure I don’t know what it is.”