The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lorenzo’s Massage Oil

Chapter Five

Charlie showed up early for his appointment, his hand clutching the small container of oil in his jacket pocket. He entered the waiting room and took a seat. He’d been there for about two minutes when the door opened and out came Dominique, along with another woman, clearly another client. He and Dominique shared a lustful look, and then she turned back to talk to the young woman.

The other woman was…well, she was a very different point on the beautiful woman spectrum, thought Charlie. Only a bit over 5′ 3″, she was a blonde with delicate features, pale white skin and green eyes. She had a pointed pixie-ish chin, a large and easy smile, and was surprisingly busty for her petite frame—her ass, encased in tight jeans, was so petite that Charlie imagined he could probably fit his outstretched hand around it. She had a shy and tentative manner and though in her early ’30s looked like a blushing young virgin.

Dominique introduced her as Jessie, and she softly shook Charlie’s hand. Yum, he thought. Though a very different creature from the tall and elegant masseuse, Charlie’s cock, already stiff since his arrival at the office, gave a couple of significant twitches as he looked at the small beauty, his eyes momentarily distracted by the minute amount of cleavage her white lace top revealed. She blushed as he looked at him, shy as a nun, and his dick got even harder.

The moment she walked out the door Dominique had him pressed up against the wall, pushing against his body from knees to chest, her mouth thrusting into his. “I want more, more, more,” she moaned, kissing up and down his face and neck. Her hand traced the outline of his cock through his pants, and she pulled him excitedly into the massage room.

There was no consultation, no quiet moment where she left discreetly and he stacked his clothes on a chair and climbed on the table. Instead, she fell to her knees, pulled his pants down, pulled his cock from out of his boxers, and shoved it into her mouth. Oh yes, she thought to herself, this was it. This was the big fleshy object of her desire that she’d been dreaming of all over the weekend, and now it was in her mouth, and she could get back to tasting it.

Above her, moaning, Charlie was glad that he’d had the presence of mind to apply just a bit of the oil, like cologne, to his cheeks and neck, and happier still that he’d rubbed some onto his dick, because he sure was liking the results. She was attacking his cock like a thirsty alcoholic drinks a glass of beer, and her hand was down her sweats between her legs, clearly busy. She moaned and gasped, and when her mouth would come off his dick momentarily it would inevitably leave a trail of her enthusiastic saliva. It was like her mouth, like her pussy, was supercharged with wetness.

“Dominique?” Her eyes remained closed, her mouth remained busy, up and down, in and out, lapping, licking, sucking, voracious for his dick. “Dominique?” It was only with a significant effort of will that he was able to reach down and pull her head back from the object of her lustful attention. “Hey, let’s move this to the massage table, okay? And how about you get out of those clothes?” She nodded up at him, then started stripping with the eagerness of a lifeguard preparing for a life-saving dive.

He stepped out of his pants and started unbuttoning his shirt as he moved over to the table where she’d already climbed up, her fingers pulling at her nipples as she stared hungrily at him. There was a faint trail of spit on her face from where she’d been sucking him and her tongue moved in her mouth hungrily.“This time I’ll give the massage,” he said.

“Did you bring any of that oil?” she asked eagerly.

“Of course! Now lie back, and let’s get you ready.” He finished removing his clothing and now as naked as her, he stood at the side of the table. She lay on her back, her skin shivering in anticipation., the scent of her arousal already filling the air, her breath coming in short little pants, her eyes staring up at him. My god that was a lot of desirable woman, he thought to himself. And my god was she ready to fuck.

He poured about a quarter of the jar of the oil on her stomach, then pushed his hands up her body towards her breasts. When they got there he reached up and cupped each tit, his fingers coming up to pinch at her nipples. She moaned and her body gave a slow sinuous writhe beneath him, her back arching into his touch. He rubbed up further, over her neck and shoulders,, then brought his hands covered in the thick golden oil up to her ears, rubbing the lobes, then delicately up to her cheeks. She breathed in the scent and writhed again.

Mischievously he slid an oily finger into her mouth and she sucked on it, and at this he took his other hand and cupped down to her sex. It was dripping wet, and he easily slid a finger into her pussy. She brought her pelvis up to bring it deeper into her, and her mouth sucked on his other finger like she was sipping the last bit of the most delicious milkshake in the world out of a straw.

“You like that, huh? Like the taste of me? Like the taste of the oil?” She opened her eyes and slowly nodded, her tongue working round and round the finger in her mouth. He added another finger in her pussy and began moving them both in circles which her hips picked up. Her thighs threshed the two fingers nestled between them, her hands clutched the table, and her eyes rolled up. This was fun, he thought. And it was making him interested to see what the oil tasted like on her too.

He pulled the finger out of her mouth and moved down the table, his dick bobbing along as he went. He got down to her legs, then poured another quarter of the oil, going up her left leg, then down her right, then directly on her quivering soaked patch of carefully trimmed pubic hair. He put the jar down and rubbed up and down her legs as she began a low continuous moan, her hands coming up to her own oily breasts and squeezing them.

His hands came inevitably to the top of her thighs, and he pushed them open with his thumbs. He brought his right hand, thick with oil, all the way down over his soft wet pussy and pushed three fingers inside. He curled them up into her, and began moving them in and out.

“Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my GAAAAAWWWWDDD!” she screamed, tossing her head back and forth, and he increased the finger fucking, pressing up on the top of her pussy, feeling the wet walls become plumper and even wetter. Above him she convulsively pulled herself up on her elbows, looking down at him with crazed wonder, now giving short little cries. “uhhh, oh yeah, oh fuck, oh yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck yes oh yes oh god oh fuck oh FUCK Oh YES!” Then with a huge spasm her pussy erupted like a geyser, sending wet liquid shooting into the air.

In a flash he had pushed his face down to her gushing pussy, letting the thick liquid shoot into his mouth and run down his chin. That WAS tasty, he thought to himself, as she thrashed about the table, her first orgasm moving into another, then another so powerful that her pussy convulsed around his fingers like a vice. Ow! He thought as her cunt muscles bore down, and he had a momentary concern that he’d barely be able to get them back out of her.

But after a moment, she unclenched, and he withdrew them, dripping with her juice. She was delirious with pleasure. Inside, on her legs, stomach, breasts, neck and head, she was coated in the thick sumptuous oil, and even as she shivered from the multiple orgasms she felt herself warmed from the cumming, from the delicious presence of this astonishing man who had turned her life upside down, turned her from professional masseuse into wanton slut seemingly overnight.. She was drifting on a big pink pleasure cloud and could think of nothing but how good she felt and how she could keep feeling that way.

He sat up on the massage table next to her as she continued to shiver and convulse, her fingers moving reflexively over her body. He took another generous portion of the oil and ran it down each of her arms to her fingertips, then coated his own belly and cock in the golden liquid. Even as he did her fingers were caressing him and pulling him towards her.

He lay on his side and she grabbed his dick, so eager to get it into her mouth that he had to quickly adjust so that she didn’t cause him an injury. If she’s like this after the second treatment, he thought, he might find a third session with Lorenzo’s magic oil downright dangerous. But that thought disappeared as her mouth began sucking, licking and tasting his achingly hard shaft, moaning around it as she went. At this point she was literally slobbering over his cock, the wetness coating it from head to base. “Get over me,” he commanded, and she scrambled around so that his face was between her legs and she was on top of him to continue her cock worship.

Oh my this was good, they both thought. And both gave that thought physical expression with moans, tugs, licks and caresses. He pulled her oil-covered clit into his mouth and held it between his teeth, licking the bud rapidly back and forth, and was rewarded with yet another convulsive cum, while she moaned and cried, her tongue having reached his balls and sucking them like scoops of delicious frozen sherbet.

He knew, yet again, that her crazed heat would only allow him to last for so long, and he could already feel the cum in his balls start to boil. But today he wanted to try something else. He still wasn’t quite sure what he felt about the whole suggestion effect of Lorenzo’s Massage Oil. What if he said the wrong thing? What if he lost control and suggested she become some sort of powerless sex toy? Did he really have a place in his life for some always-horny lover who could barely be in his presence without falling to her knees? At least, these were some of his concerns BEFORE he’d come to her office. Now indulging in a mind-blowing 69 with this gorgeous creature, it was a pretty appealing idea.

Still…no cumming in her pussy today.

But elsewhere…

Reaching to the small jar that still had almost a quarter of the oil left in it, he poured some more into his left hand, letting it drip down his fingers. Then as he continued to lap at her pussy, he took his index finger and pushed it, slowly but steadily, into her tight little ass.

Down at his cock, Dominique gave a moaning growl. She’d never had anal sex, and in fact the idea had never before appealed to her—such a mess and so much about the man! But as his finger pressed further into her, the nerve endings in her anal passage lit up in a delicious consuming warmth, and she pushed back against him. She gave a gentle grunt and Charlie’s mouth was flooded with a slow delicious supply of pussy juice as she came yet again in reaction to the pressure. Encouraged, he added a second finger, and she pushed back eagerly as his tongue fucked deep into her pussy and his fingers gave her virgin ass its first fucking.

This was almost too much for Charlie, and he had to pull his cock away from her questing mouth. If he couldn’t cum in her pussy, he now knew exactly where he would. “Ready to get a good hard buttfucking?” he said, as he rolled from underneath Dominique’s curving and convulsing form.

“Yes! Yes! Charlie, do that! Fuck me! Fuck me in my ass, baby!” Her eyes were bright, her oiled body trembling, her inhibitions vanished under a tidal wave of lustful sensation. He hopped off the table and turned her.

“There. On your stomach.” He poured the remainder of the oil onto her back, and began massaging her with deep hard strokes, paying special attention to her firm muscular cheeks. The oil dripped between them and he hopped onto the table, resting his cock between them. His cock felt nearly frictionless, nestled in between the two tight hemispheres, and she pushed her ass up towards him eagerly, trying to catch it.

He gave her bottom a hard slap. “Raise it up. I have to get the right angle.” She pushed herself into a kneeling position even before he got a chance to get off of her, and again he marveled at her easy toned athleticism—she had just done an effortless sit-up with him lying fully on top of her! Then he was kneeling behind her, his cock dripping with oil and pre-cum, and her fingers busy between her pussy lips.

Here we go, he thought, and slowly eased the tip of his cock’s head into her tight brown asshole.

She moaned, then as the second inch went in she screamed, and then, head down, as the oiled cock moved into her ass, igniting her until-now dormant centers of pleasure, she pushed hard against him, pushing the rest of the rock-hard dick deep into her bowels. “Ohgodyesohgodyesohgodyes Fuck me! Fuck Me! FUCK ME!” she screamed, and Charlie, bracing himself on her deliciously oily thighs, began to do just that.

She swore, she screamed, she completely stopped making sense as his cock pounded in and out of her ass, and she came again all over her busy fingers, her fingers and arms spasming like she was having a fit. It was all too much, and after only a few minutes of this Charlie’s hard member fired what felt like a gallon of cum into her eager butt, setting off another convulsive cum beneath him.

He pulled back, the sweat running down his body along with the oil. My god, he thought. This woman might just end up killing me.

“You all right?” he asked. She lay beneath him, quivering, her face turned to the right on the table, eyes open but unseeing.

“All right.”

“Are you sure?”

“Sure,” she said, in the same distant voice.

Oh-oh, he thought. He had assumed that cumming in her ass would escape the suggestive side effect that Lorenzo had told him about. Yet he was starting to suspect it didn’t. “Dominique, do you hear me?”

“I hear you,” she said flatly.

“And you will do whatever I say,” he said, softly.

“I will do whatever you say,” she answered.

Instantly his cock began to get hard again. He hadn’t wanted this, but now it was here. And he was hugely, undeniably aroused. He didn’t have a plan, but he did have…a fantasy. Slowly he began to fuck her ass again as he continued to speak.

“You love my cock.”

“I love your cock.”

“You love my cock and it’s what you love to get fucked by more than anything.”

“More than anything.”

“But you find other people sexy too, don’t you?”

“Other people are sexy.”

“Especially women. Women are sexy.”

“Women are sexy.”

“That girl Jessie who was here when I came, she’s beautiful. Don’t you think she’s beautiful?”

“She’s beautiful,” Dominique agreed, distantly.

“You’ve always thought so. Beautiful, and hot, and sexy. So sexy.”

“So sexy.’

“You want to fuck her. You’ve always wanted to fuck her. You want to fuck her with me.”

“I want to fuck her with you.”

“It’s a compulsion. You want her naked and begging for it. You want to taste her pussy. You want to watch her sucking my cock. You want her to watch me fuck you. You want to share her with me, me with her. You want to lick her pussy while I fuck her ass, like I’m fucking yours. You want all three of us.”

“I want all three of us.”

“To fuck.”

“To fuck.”

“You will bring me to your next session with her. And we will take her. And fuck her. And make her ours.”

“We will take her. And fuck her. And make her ours.” She blinked. “Make her ours.”

“Make her ours.”

“Fuck her and make her ours.”

Charlie groaned. Too soon to cum again. He pulled his rock-hard cock out of her ass and sat back. She blinked, then blinked again, then rolled onto her side. Her eyes closed. Then she opened, and looked up at Charlie, full of awe. “Oh my god. That was amazing. Thank you.”

He smiled. “Thank you. Now I have to go wash up. That is, if you want more.”

“Yes, more. I want more, Charlie,” she nodded, her hands drifting towards her pussy again. He hopped down from the table and walked naked to the door. A thorough scrub of his dick, and he was definitely ready for round two.

“I’ll be back in a minute.”

“Okay, I’ll be here. And Charlie?” he stopped at the doorway. “What did you think of my client Jesse?”

“She’s hot.”

Dominique’s eyes went glassy for a moment. “She’s hot,” she repeated, and her fingers began to move in circles around her oily clit. Then she nodded. “She’s so hot. I’ve always thought so. Well, what are you doing next Tuesday afternoon?”

Charlie smiled. He actually had plans. But right then he decided he could break them.