The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sluttiness

Part 3: Coming of Age

Angie put her house up for sale at a price her realtor guaranteed her would sell like hot cakes and it did. However it also left her with only about 20000 dollars left after closing costs and whatnot. However she didn’t feel bad at all. In fact she felt relieved without having to pay the mortgage as though she was truly free and happy.

“Ms. Anderson the final sale will be on Friday, you have until then to get all needed possession out and moved to your next location, its been a pleasure working with you,” her realtor said before leaving Angelina in her house.

After that she spent the rest of the day shopping with what money she had left. She bought the sluttiest outfits she could find before finally settling on a red tube top, a black micro mini skirt, 6′ heels that she was now a pro at walking in, and her sexiest lingerie underneath of it.

After that she hopped into her car and drove down to the dirties and grimiest bar she could find, someplace called “Black Whiskers”.

Once inside the overpowering smell of beer and cigarettes almost made her leave but then she remembered that she was a slut. Sluts do this stuff, she said, sluts make other men happy.

“Well hey there pretty lady,” came a hick like accent from the largest man she had ever seen. He was a big country sort of fellow. He had a dirty brown beard, big arms, stood at about 6′5 on his muscular legs, his face was disfigured and looked to be the product of inbreeding but Angie saw what he truly was: a cock.

“Hey there big boy!” Angie said in her sultry high pitched whore voice.

“How about you have a seat me and my buddies here will buy you a beer,” he said and chuckled. Almost like he expected her to walk away in disgust. Angie looked over at the table and 4 more hicks all of different sizes and inbreeding ugliness but she knew what they really wore: cocks.

“How could I turn down such an offer,” she purred and stroked his arm, “with such sexy men,” she said and sat down on one of their laps. Immediately she felt his dick rubbing against her ass through the fine sheen of her skirt. Oh yeah, she thought, fuck me with that big boy.

“Don’t be shy now baby,” she said grabbing the man’s greasy hand and placing it on her bare creamy thigh. The man didn’t need any encouragement after that and all the men realized how lucky they were to have such a slut with them. Angie smiled at one of them. He had a lazy eye, a misshaped face, and a head too small for his fat body, but she knew what he was: a cock.

“Get this lady a drink, Delmar, she looks thirsty,” the big hick had said. Then Delmar, the lazy eye, slid her a beer and Angie began to drink like the common slut she was.

The boy she was sitting on seemed to be the youngest but after the relocating of his hand to her thigh he matured. While Angie was drinking he began to squeeze her tight ass and finger her sex through her lacy underwear.

After he had his turn she switched laps to a scrawny man with wily arms and legs. However she still knew he was a cock and felt it poking her through his overalls.

Three beers later she had rotated all around the table and was now sitting on the big man’s lap the one who had first talked to her. Angie wasn’t drunk, because sluts didn’t get drunk, but the men were drunk. Angie however polished off the last beer and set it down on the table before turning to face the big man and planting a kiss on his face.

The man’s dick hardened and Angie felt it through her skirt. Then she kissed down. She kissed his neck, then his bare chest, then his clothed chest, then lifted his shirt to kiss his belly, then his crotch then she undid his zipper and pulled out his monster of a cock.

Angie had seen bigger on Dr. Stormwell but still stared in awe. She didn’t stare too long though because the man gave a “hyuk, hyuk,” and pushed her mouth onto his cock. Angie didn’t care though, sluts shouldn’t stare, they should just suck.

After sucking him off she went under the table and sucked off three more of the men. Each one a different cock. Each one not a person in Angie’s slutty mind, but a cock to be sucked. She was getting good too and afterwards each man was happier than before.

Finally she came to the youngest.

“You’re a very pretty lady miss but I don’t know if I should—” he was cut off by Angie putting a silencing finger to his lips.

“You ever fucked a woman before big boy?” Angie asked while straddling his lap and putting his trembling, greasy, and pale hands on her cleavage.

“N-n-n-no,” he stuttered and began to rub her ample chest.

“Well don’t worry,” she said and pulled her top off to reveal her lace bra and then pulled her skirt down to show her scanty panties, “just put your firetruck in my parking garage,” she smiled and ripped his pants open.

“uhhhh...” he was stuttering but managed to remove her bra to show her protruding nipples.

“C’mon...” she said and kissed his naked chest, “your turn.

The boy suddenly felt a fire build up in him like none before. The clapping of his friends, the emptiness of the bar, the sexiness of the slut before him, all lit up a fire in his eyes and dick.

He started on his knew manly path and ripped her panties open.

“Yeah treat me rough,” she moaned and then kissed him some more, “fuck me with that big cock.”

In a sweeping motion the boy cleared the wooden table of all the beers and heard the shattering of glass on the tiled floor. The hicks backed up but kept applauding as their friend came of age and fucked the slut before them.

Like a man he picked her up and lay her out on the table, “ohhhhhh yeah” Angie moaned. Then he got on top of her and fucked her like a donkey. He humped her with so much power and thrusting that Angie was surprised at how he learned so fast. However being new he came very fast in Angie’s sopping slit. This didn’t stop him though and he brought her to an orgasm amid her moans and cries.

Afterwards the person who was once a boy came on her face. Then the others gathered around her and jerked themselves off to the spectacle. Each came on her face one of the other until Angie lay on the wooden table cum bubbling on her face, tits, pussy, stomach, and her own juices going down her legs.

“That was great their darling I hope you liked our little tip there,” the bigger hick laughed and all of them hyukked their way out of the bar.

The bar had closed up long ago and Angie lay in the dim lights, cum soaked and tired, but she felt blissful and happy at the same time. As she scooped up the semen of each man and licked it from her fingers like a fine gourmet dish she felt a feeling of happiness never felt before.

Knowing that she was just a common slut, that she had no house, no life, she just lived, and fucked, and breathed, and she smiled dumbly and licked up all the cum and even her own juices before drifting to sleep with a content smile on her face.