The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sluttiness

Part 4: More changes, more happiness

Angie awoke the next morning in the bar.

“Hey,” came a soft voice from behind the bar. Angie was completely naked, she looked off to see a cute brown haired girl behind a bar. She was holding a plastic bag that hand Angie’s dirty clothes in it, “listen if you want a job hang around but otherwise get dressed and get out.”

“Sorry,” Angie said dumbly and grabbed the bag then got dressed but left her torn underwear in the bag.

“You were pretty drunk last night,” the girl said. She looked to be about mid twenties just a few years younger than Angie. She had a cute face, soft tanned skin, her brown hair was rich and fell to her half back, and her breasts were big and perky but not as big as Angie’s.

“No I wasn’t drunk,” Angie said truthfully and tossed the bag in the nearest trash can then popped some gum in her mouth.

“Really?” the girl asked skeptically while cleaning the bar, “because you gave us all a show the way you sucked those guys off then did that younger one.”

“I wasn’t drunk, I was just having a good time,” Angie replied the girl was na•ve and reminded Angie of how she had been before she learned that the true path to happiness was just being a slut.

“No offense but you seemed more like you were a cheap hooker,” the girl was cleaning out a glass now.

“Let me ask you something,” Angie said and walked to the bar, her eyes staring directly into the girls, “have you ever fucked someone?”

“I’m no virgin,” the girl replied.

“No I mean have you fucked someone?” Angie had put both of her manicured hands on the bar and was leaning slightly, “ever felt them ram their long stiff dicks up your ass, ever howled like an animal as they dug deeper, ever—”

“Stop!” the gril shouted, “no...I’m not a slut.”

“Why?” Angie asked and twirled her own hair, “what do you get out of your pathetic life?”

“Huh?”

“Let me guess you work here nights and mornings, classes in the evenings, studying to be a...doctor?” Angie asked.

“Engineer, why?”

“A lot of work I bet, a lot of hard work, having to pay for your apartment, having to pay for college, having to study and deal with the crazies here who just want to squeeze your cute body,” Angie popped her gum, “but me, baby I have never been happier, I’ve been done so many times my pussy is sore but it feels so fucking good!”

“Ma’am, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave,” the girl said.

“Fine,” Angie said but reached into her purse and pulled out Dr. Stormwell’s business card, “but honey if you ever are curious about this” Angie presented herself with her hands, “give that number a call, maybe you’ll discover true happiness.”

With that last sentence Angie turned and left out the door.

The girl looked at the card and read the number and address. She began to throw it away but instead tucked it into her uniform pocket.

Angie spent the rest of the day looking for dicks to suck. Her first stop was next door.

“Hey, Ms. Anderson...” came the voice of one of the two teenagers who lived next door to her. His sentence was stopped about halfway through when he saw what she was wearing.

Angie had worn black booty shorts that highlighted her creamy thighs and a very tight and even more revealing plain white tube top. She was chewing on her gum when he answered the door and then stopping him mid sentence with a finger to his mouth.

“Hey Greg,” she purred seductively, “whose home?”

“J-j-just some friends, my parents are out of town,” he was only 17 and incredibly horny. He had short blonde hair and an average body with tanned white skin.

“Oh, that’s good then,” Angie said and walked into the house. In the back rooms she could here the shouts of several teenagers playing some sort of videogame.

“Uh...Ms. Anderson?” he asked somewhat tentatively and somewhat eager to have this incredibly gorgeous woman fawning over him, “what are you doing?”

“Oh,” Angie said with a surprised look on her face, “do you want me to go?”

“No!” he shouted and she stayed in one place then she moved her hand down to his jean pocket and felt his rock hard dick through his jeans.

“Ohhhh you’re a big boy Greg,” Angie moaned and reached her hand into his pants to handle his warm member.

A moan elicited his lips and he felt his hands roam his next door neighbors incredibly hot body. He settled on her tits and began to squeeze them like lemons.

Angie stopped fondling his dick and looked up at him with her big blue eyes, “how about you introduce me to your friends?” she asked.

Greg led her into the living room where his 5 friends immediately took their eyes off of the television to stare at what looked like a runaway playboy model.

“Guys this is my neighbor Ms. Anderson,” he said, “Ms. Anderson these are my friends John,” a boy almost identical to Greg, “your know my brother Harry,” a boy with brown hair and a scrawny body, “Azar,” pointing to a muscular Indian man, “and Ron and Craig are brothers,” he pointed to two red haired boys who looked like they could be twins.

“Call me Angie,” Angie said and walked over to John who was closest to her, “what are you boys doing?” she asked and then planted a kiss on John’s lips.

“Playing Kalo 5,” Azar said in awe at the beauty before them.

“Sounds fun,” she said and was grinding her ass into John’s crotch, “but I have a better game.”

“W-w-what game?” Ron asked clearly both scared and fascinated.

“Well its called silly slut,” she laughed and stood in the center of the room and turned off the tv, “you all drop your pants and whoever has the biggest dick gets to have it sucked by the silly slut, then we go down the line,” she smiled and Azar was already around her and fumbling for his belt buckle.

Soon all boys had their pants dropped and erections in Angie’s face. Angie scanned them and found Harry to be the biggest.

Angie swallowed his erect member and was very disappointed when he came almost immediately filling her mouth with salty jism.

“Looks like he just cant keep up,” she laughed. Everyone laughed a bit at Harry before Angie told him it was alright and gave him a second go. This time she had to play with his balls a bit before he finally came like “the big boy he is” said Angie.

“Whose next?” Ron and Greg went next and Angie felt so good just sucking cocks like a pro. After that Azar came up who was far more experienced than the others.

Angie swallowed his tanned cock but found him much harder to appease. She didn’t mind, in fact she enjoyed a good challenge. With her spare hand she used the practiced technique of also rubbing the shaft not in her mouth and the other to tickle his balls.

Azar seemed unfazed and hung on the edge of ecstasy. Angie knew she was pleasing him and that was what mattered she even felt her tits harden as he called her a cheap slut. Then she decided to do something knew with her tongue. She kept him in her mouth but swirled her tongue around his head then licked up and down his shaft. She heard him moan and then his dick began to twitch uncontrollably and his cum painted the roof of her mouth.

She sucked the last boy off much easier however she found it hard not too stop because of the mocking given by his friends at his smaller dick. Angie would normally laugh but then she remembered that sluts had to please so when she was done she gave him a treat.

“Craig your dick looks like a babies man!” Azar laughed at him. The others joined in too and Craig almost looked like he would cry in embarrassment. He was old enough to suck it up but Angie one-upped everyone.

“Craig,” Angie fakely moaned in actuality his dick made her want to laugh, “baby I need your cock again,” Angie said and sat Craig down on the couch.

“What are you doing?” the boy asked.

“I just want your dick in me again, please baby I’ll do anything,” Angie said and began to do a sexy strip tease. She pulled her top off to reveal her white lacy bra. Then she dropped her shorts with ease and her panties followed suit revealing her dripping pussy.

“I promise I’ll make you enjoy it,” she said and put a finger to his lips and another on his cock,” then she began to straddle his chest until she turned around and elicited a fake moan that sounded B-movie.

Quickly she turned around and impaled his small 5 incher on her scrumptious ass. Angie did all the work fucking him like a sex starved college girl would. Craig had never felt such pleasure before he felt his mind go numb and his thought go away. In that he reached his hands around and squeezed her tits hard his fingers tickling at her nipples.

“Yeah,” she howled, “oh yeah I need that in me!” she yelled and managed a fake orgasm on the floor while Craig came all on the floor. The other boys were impressed and all applauded as Craig made the slut, who was now getting dressed, orgasm.

“Thank you baby,” she said and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips after she had put her clothes back on.

“Well boys that was fun,” she said and gave them each a long passionate kiss with plenty of tongue, “I have to be going now-and if you need to find me again,” she handed them each a strip club card and then swayed her ass out the door.

“Dude,” Greg said.

“Dude,” they all agreed and swore to never tell their parents.

Angie was out the door and back to her car. She knew that the life of a slut involved constant fucking, and she still needed to give 5 more men oral. She needed to find someplace. No thoughts came to mind though.

She drove down the road for awhile until the thought hit her.

Angie pulled into a 7-11. It was in one of the slummiest parts of the town. She saw some of the filthiest people shopping in the store as she got out and stood at the entrance. Angie knew though that she couldn’t think of them like that, they were cocks, she had to suck them. Angie smiled at the cashier behind the desk and then leaned up against the building and waited.

The first guy to come out was a big black man. He was about 6′7 with big arms and a belly. He had a bald head and dirty teeth with a scraggly goatee.

“Hey there big guy,” Angie said and watched as the man looked over the beautiful woman standing before him. His eyes melted away in her silicon enhanced breasts and her fake hair and her whorish face. Everything about her screamed sex and the man instantly felt his dick twitch in response.

“uh...hey,” he took a step closer.

“Want your cock sucked?” she asked and took a step closer then dropped to her knees, “free of charge,” she smiled up at him.

The man just nodded and felt her mouth envelop his already hard dick. She sucked cock like no whore he ever hired before he felt his brain and body explode with pleasure and then supernova as he came into her hot mouth.

“There,” she said and zipped his pants back up, “isn’t that just so stress relieving?”

“Yeah,” he grunted and left. Angie knew she had made him happy because that was what sluts did.

She dealt mostly with the same cocks until she saw a much cleaner man leave the store. He was about as tall as Angie with clean brown hair and a round face. His pale white skin was sunburnt from the hot July sun in some places and unlike the other men she had dealt with he seemed like he didn’t belong.

“Hey there,” she purred in her sultry voice even as her other customer was getting back into her car, “whats a handsome guy like you doing here?” she asked and was soon standing face to face with him, her mouth salivating.

“Uhhhh” he said unsure of how to proceed. He had dealt with hookers before but none as sexy as the one before him. Everything about her made him hungry for sex.

“It’s ok I didn’t really care anyway,” she began to touch his erection through his jeans, “want your cock sucked? Free of charge for any purchasing customer,” she joked.

“Uh, I’m married,” he said flashing his ring but wishing he hadn’t he didn’t want to be faithful now.

“That’s good then,” Angie said and pulled his dick out while not breaking eye contact, “she should share,” Angie said and dropped to her knees in a practice grace.

“Ma’am I don’t ohhhhh” he moaned as she licked his head and then proceeded to swallow his whole penis. All thoughts of his family melted away as his cock was being sucked by the lady at his feet and his balls tickled by her hands. His kids, his wife, her parents, his nephews, his sister-in law, his brother-in laws, all gone and replaced with mind numbing pleasure and ecstasy.

Finally he came spasmodically and Angie drank it up like the cheap slut she was. After that she zipped his fly back up and smiled her cum-stained teeth at him, “no one has to be the wiser,” she said.

The man walked back to his car amazed at what had just happened to him.

After that the store manager came out who Angie managed to dissuade from calling the cops with a bit of sucking and fucking. Afterwards even a slut like Angie is tired and she drove back to her house. She didn’t even clean the cum from her body and found her vibrator. She remembered how the turbo button always made her pussy hurt but when she put it in she found it unsatisfactory and she longed for a real cock to fill her orifices.

Eventually the thoughts drifted away and she slunk into a blissful sleep.

Fred arrived at her house on Thursday to get rid of all the possessions that Angie would never need again.

“Master...” Angie moaned and sunk to her knees before him when she saw him at the door. She had only just gotten up and was wearing nothing but a lacy blue negligee.

“Stand up slave,” Fred said and walked into her house, “nice place you had,” he laughed at his own joke as Angie followed behind him. Instinctively she leaned up against him and reached a hand down to his pants. Fred did not refuse her and Angie began to unzip his pants and jerk him off for a while before he removed her hand and told her later.

They went upstairs where Angie had assembled all of her possessions. In her bedroom. Pictures, books, magazines, CD’s, laptop, cell phone, calendars, awards, articles, memorabilia, and anything else. Everything that wasn’t clothes were all laid out on display and then a big box marked trash was put in the room as well.

“Now Angie give me your purse,” Fred said and began to sift through various pictures and books.

“Yes master,” she said and tossed him the black velvet bag. Fred opened it up and removed her I.D., her wallet, her credit cards, and then pocketed her money.

He then laid them in a separate pile.

“Now Angie do you have any connection to these people?” Fred asked and held up photographs of Angie depicting her in a different time. She was with her mother, Angie wasn’t entirely sure, and she looked different.

“I think so,” she said. Who are they? Her head hurt trying to think about anything that didn’t involve sex.

“No, Angie you don’t know them. Sluts don’t have families, Angie,” Fred said and handed her the photos, “are you a slut Angie?”

“Yes master!” she said proudly and tossed the photos into the trash bin. The same went for photos of her as a kid, pictures of her with her grandpa, with her dad, and with her aunt. All into bins.

Books followed too as Angie found that reading made her brain hurt anyway and articles from magazines along with magazines entered the bin. Her laptop was smashed, her phone destroyed, her ipod broken, CD’s were destroyed until all that remained was a bunch of paper inside of a cardboard box.

The woman emerged from the back door of the house and walked across the damp ground wearing nothing but a see-through blue negligee and some high heels. She stopped at the edge to a forest in her backyard and placed a box with paper on it on a stump.

Unceremoniously she lifted a can of gasoline and dumped them on her artificial memories and then lit a lone match. She tossed the match box in with the memories and then dropped the matches. Her eyes lit up as the fire consumed what had been important once. She felt her snatch grow wet at the destruction.

Systematically she held up her I.D. with a face that could barely resemble her now and dropped it into the fire with a blank face. Then she howled in ecstasy, waking neighbors, forest animals, and shaking the trees with her moans of sexual energy.

Once she was done she walked turned on her heels and walked back into the house.

“It’s done master,” Angie said and sat down in her master’s lap; her naked ass pressing into his hard on.

“Good, now what are you Angie?” Fred asked her and began to unzip his pants.

“A slut!” she shouted with joy.

“And what do sluts do Angie?”

“They fuck and suck!” she shouted and lowered her mouth onto his erection. With the skill of a practiced pro she brought him to ecstasy then hung him by the cliff. Fred was beyond impressed at her ability to hold his pleasure. He felt his body shiver and heard himself groan in pleasure at how she managed to tickle his pleasure nerves.

Finally he could bare it no longer he needed to cum and Angie let him explode at just the right time. She swallowed all his cum as she had been doing for the past 5 days and knew she had pleased her master.

“Good girl Angie I see you’ve been practicing,” he said after he popped his cock out.

“Yes master, but that’s not all I’ve been practicing,” she purred and fell on top of him.

The neighbors were awoken by their screams of pleasure. Some called the cops but most just knew some couple was in love and Greg smiled knowingly and masturbated furiously at the thought of Angie. Part 4: Career opportunity

On the day that her house was to be sold Angie had all of her clothes and jewelry packed into a truck and told them to wait at the house (after a few tit fucks the movers were complacent to wait).

Angie had called the club and after dropping Fred Stormwell’s name she was told to come in through the back. Angie dressed up as slutty as she had ever dressed.

She wore a red halter top that left her tanned back open but covered the Freddy owns this to prevent men from getting the wrong idea, she thought. She wore a micro-mini red skirt that left just a bare bit of creamy thigh open before covered by black fishnet stockings and 6′ white platforms.

The club was called Dark Sensations, and was up in purple letters that had several curvaceous women lights in a bright pink around them. A long line led up to the door and several bouncers were there and as soon as Angie saw them she licked her lips.

Once out of the car every man waiting in line as staring at her. They watched her way her ass and felt their pants grow tighter.

“I was sent by Freddy,” Angie said to the bouncer who gave her a quick pat on the ass as she walked in the door.

“Go see Louis.”

Angie walked inside and found the back of the club to contain about half a dozen girls. All wearing revealing outfits or nothing at all and Angie couldn’t have felt more at home.

Angie looked around dumbfounded until a woman who was wearing a black leather one piece with matching boots and hair. Her mouth was curved into a smile and her legs looked like something a man could climb. Her breasts were also nice but Angie caught a glimpse of her ass and knew that she was a good slut.

“Hey there sweetie you looking for Louis?” the girl asked. Angie found herself getting wet. She remembered Cindi and the woman in front of her just seemed so...enticing.

“Yeah,” Angie said she felt like an alien in a foreign world.

“My name’s Cassandra,” the woman purred, “did Fred send you?” While she was asking her this she circled around Angie and was clearly checking out her body.

“Yeah,” Angie parroted herself.

“He does know how to pick them,” Cassandra said, “listen baby Louis is a little busy how about you and I go to one of the back rooms?” she asked and Angie found herself staring face to face with the girl. Cassandra parted her lips and Angie began to feel a kiss coming on.

“Cassandra!” a voice yelled and broke the moment Angie was both saddened and relieved, “don’t you have customers?” the voice belonged to a short man with a bald head.

“Sorry master,” Cassandra said but before she left she whispered in Angie’s ear, “I’m in the red room.” Angie felt her pussy tingle at the thought.

The man had two girls flanking him who were each wearing their plain white blouses open and without bras that showed their luscious, most likely fake, breasts. They had on short matching mini skirts and high heels that made them much taller than the short man between them. The man had one hand on each of their asses and was groping to his hearts content.

“My name’s Louis, Fred told me about you,” he said admiring Angie. Angie felt her cunt moisten at being ogled by him. Louis removed his hands from the girls and cupped Angie’s breasts, then spanked her ass a good times, and finally probed her mouth with his stubby finger.

“You’ll do great, Angie,” Louis said and put his hands back onto his eye candy’s plump buttocks, “now you’ll start immediately we need another girl to work a bachelor party in room 223, Trixie will show you the way,” he winked at her and Angie felt lustful and wanted to fuck she realized that she hadn’t fucked in over a few hours.

“Follow me baby,” the sexy woman who she assumed was Trixie led her by the hand. She had short blonde hair and a pretty face, that coupled with her revealed breasts and plump ass made Angie salivate.

“Right in here, these boys are easy, get them drunk as skunks and they’ll tip you high enough,” Trixie said and gave Angie a pat on the ass, “good luck baby.”

Angie walked in the room and found it was less of a bachelor party and more of an orgy. Angie looked over and saw one man getting his knob sucked by a girl who looked barely over 18. She saw another very young girl getting fucked doggie style on the couch, and several more girls just being fucked or making out all around the musty room.

The men were shouting and hooting and hollering and Angie felt alive. She wanted a piece of the action and didn’t have to wait too long.

“Hey baby,” came a deep voice that belonged to a half naked man wearing only cargo pants and a wifebeater, “how about you come sit on papa’s lap,” he smiled. Angie smiled back and sat her scrumptious rump down on him and she felt the familiar feeling of a cock through her skirt.

“Damn,” he said and reached around to pull her shirt up over her head, “you sexy girl,” he was still smiling and now was cupping her bare breasts with his hands. Angie moaned as she felt him pinch her nipple with his fingers.

“Thanks,” she said and moaned in ecstasy as he reached one hand into her pants and rubbed her pussy, “like that?” she asked and began to straddle him.

“This girl is wild!” he shouted but it fell on deaf ears as everyone else was either being fucked or being sucked. Angie knew she was wild; sluts were wild. She felt him remove her skirt leaving her with just her scanty panties. Those didn’t last long either soon he had removed them and Angie was naked and humping like her life depended on it.

She mixed things up when she thought he was getting bored and kissed his forehead, then his mouth, then his neck, then his chest, then down and down until she unzipped his pants and freed his hard erection.

“You’re a big boy,” she purred and swallowed his cock without skipping a beat. Angie was a pro and the man even shouted that out before his sounds devolved into mindless moans of ecstasy and bliss.

Once he was very hard Bambi shoved him back onto the couch and impaled his dick into her slit that had begun to copiously flow out her womanly juices. The man grunted like a dog and began to fuck her harder and harder until they both came majestically.

The man wasn’t done though.

“Turn over slut!” he shouted and Angie moaned at being called a slut. She flipped over onto the floor and put her face into the carpet and wiggled her ass for him. The man angled his cock deep into her poop shoot and dug deep. The man’s monster of a cock was in so deep Angie felt her eyes pop and then droop into a dumb expression of bliss as his steady rhythm caused her the ecstasy she knew Dr. Stormwell had talked about.

“Hey Mark,” came a voice belonging to another frat boy. He was dressed in basketball shorts and a beater and looked down at Angie who was being fucked like a dog and then dropped his pants, “mind if I use another whole on this slut here?” he asked and then brushed Angie’s lips with his erection.

“Go ahead Gary,” Mark, the man fucking Angie almost casually, said, “this girl’s wild anyway,”

Angie parted her fake porn star lips and swallowed the man’s cock whole. The familiar taste of sweat mixed with semen blended in her mouth and made her all the more into it. She was a slut, she told herself.

Angie did her usual with the cock but could only use her mouth as her hands were spreading her ass cheeks wider to get any more of the man’s cock into her ass as possible. She noticed that around her several more men had formed and were currently beating their meat to the scene before them.

“Hey she’s got another hole right?” came a voice that belonged to a muscular man with a crew cut and who was naked except his boxers.

“Join on in man!” Mark said. Angie felt her legs that had previously been kneeling lowered to the floor, the cock hit the head of her mouth but then stabilize and another dick ram into her swollen vagina.

Soon she found herself in a perfect bliss for any slut. She was having all three holes serviced while she made even more men happy. That was all that mattered for Angie, and for any woman, she shout before she resumed her heated gangbang.

The fucking went on for a good fifteen minutes until Gary could hold out no longer and he came all over her face. The man fucking her front bottom busted his nuts inside of her and Mark could take it no longer and sprayed his unborn children all over her ass.

“Yes, yes YES!” Angie shouted and had her own orgasm on the floor. The other men came in almost perfect unison and Angie had a flashback to the bar where she had been cummed all over as well. She came to a few minutes later and found another woman, who had been getting butt fucked when Angie walked in, licking the semen off of her legs.

“Yeah show us what you girls do!” Gary said before another slut began to hump at his legs.

Angie soon licked the cum clean from her body with the other slut. She then felt the woman’s soft hand take possession of one of her boobs and begin to squeeze her hard, fake breasts. Angie moaned and licked her lips before returning the favor. Soon the women were lezzing out for the men who either took in the spectacle or began to fuck one of the other sluts lying around.

Angie had never been with a woman before but sluts tried knew things and sluts fucked other women so Angie fucked other women because Angie was a slut. Fucking women made men happy, she thought, and sluts make men happy and I’m a slut, she reasoned out before lowering herself onto the women’s lower lips.

Soon the cold wet sensation was on her lower lips as well and they had angled themselves into a 69. Angie learned fast and found it best to kiss her thighs and then flick at her pussy then to full on suck the pink lips. She heard a high pitched wail over the shouts of the sex fueled men and then tasted a flow of womanly juices. Angie herself came as well and heard the woman slurp up her juices like a smoothie.

After that she felt something probe her ass before she realized she was being fucked AGAIN! She shouted. His big dick was deep inside of her ass.

“Fuck that slut Larry!” came Mark’s voice, “one last hurrah!” another voice shouted. Angie realized who this was, the man of honor.

“Hey baby,” Angie whispered into the other sluts ear, “lets give this guy a night to remember,” the other slut agreed. While Angie was being ass fucked and completely into it. The other woman slid underneath the man and took his swollen balls into her mouth. She played with them in her mouth and hands like a cat with string.

“Yeah that’s right,” Angie said as the man pulled her head back by her hair and spit in her face, “yeah treat me rough!” she shouted. Then she pulled her ass cheeks apart with her hands and felt as a few more inches of his meat entered her.

Soon the man popped out of Angie. Angie knew what he wanted and the two girls began to suck on his member that was already soaked in pre-cum. Angie would lick the shaft while the other girl would suck the head and then they would alternate. The man was about to cum and the girls both began fighting to see who would swallow his cock.

“Open wide sluts,” he said. The girls both opened their mouth and felt his hot seed spray into their mouths just before Angie was about to swallow his salty cum though he spoke.

“No!” he shouted and they both looked up with their whorish faces, big lips, and wide eyes, “pass it back in your mouths!” he yelled. The other men gave whoops and shouts at how the man handled the situation.

Angie began to sensuously make out with the other woman. She felt more hot cum enter her mouth, then leave, then enter, then leave, until her mouth permanently tasted of hot salty jism. Then they both equalized it out, opened wide, gargled it like mouthwash, and swallowed it down their slutty throats.

The other men came just at the spectacle.

Angie spent the rest of the night lezzing out with the other sluts. Eventually they all devolved into a massive orgy of flesh that carried on even after the men had left. Soon they were all done and stood up as Louis entered the room.

His girls were flanking him and he looked up an down the happy sluts who had just gotten some of the biggest tips.

“Now girls what are you?” Louis asked and put a hand to his ear.

“SLUTS!” they all shouted loudly and proudly.

“What do sluts do?”

“SUCK AND FUCK!” they yelled.

“Good girls go down to dressing,” he said and they all lined up and left the room, like girls going to recess. On the way out Phil slapped each of their lovely asses before stopping Angie.

“You did good slut I saw the whole thing,” as he spoke those words Angie felt her juices flow and her loins heat despite having spent the last three hours fucking non-stop, “we got all your clothes and jewelry out and put them in dressing, you share clothes now with the other sluts, welcome to Dark Sensations, now did Fred tell you the code of sluts?”

“Yes master,” she said. He hadn’t told her to call him that but she knew anyway. The man who was a sluts pimp was her master and since her tip had gone to Louis, Angie knew that he was her pimp.

“What is it slut?”

“Sluts sleep in the bed where they last fucked, sluts drink the cum of their master, sluts eat what cockmeat is offered to them, and sluts breathe wherever there is the smell of sex and sweat,” she remembered what Fred had told her back when she was na•ve and thought that the key to happiness involved things not related to sucking and fucking.

“Good girl,” Louis praise made Angie drip again, “now get down to dressing and get ready for a stage show.”

Epilogue

“Dr. Stormwell,” a soft voice said that belonged to a cute girl with brown hair and big eyes.

“Yes,” said the Doctor as he hung up the phone, “what is it ms...?”

“Callahan, Rebecca Callahan,” the girl said and took a seat, “listen I got this card from someone who knew you, and well...this is so silly,” she said and thought of tossing the card and leaving.

“Go on, as a therapist I hear some pretty silly things,” he smiled at her and Rebecca felt both warm and disturbed.

“Well the woman said you could make me happy and well Doctor she seemed so happy I just thought that...well...” Rebecca trailed off.

“I understand my dear,” his smile lingered and Rebecca smiled back, “hypnotherapy is nothing to be afraid of, it can make a person feel very content just ask any of my former clients.”

“Thank you Doctor, I feel a lot better that you didn’t laugh me out of your office,” Rebecca was still smiling.

“Of course not,” he said, “now when do you want to start?”

“As soon as possible, today even,” Rebecca said, “just one question.”

“Yes?”

“What does that do?” she asked and pointed to an orange and black spiral device that sat still on his desk.

“Oh that?” he asked and shifted to the side of his desk, “that’s just a gift from an old colleague, it doesn’t really do anything see?” he said flipping the switch.

“Yeah...” Rebecca said, she had had something else to say but her thought trailed off and her eyes glazed over staring at the spiral.