The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sluttiness

Part 2: Acceptance

A week later a completely different person swayed into the office of Dr. Stormwell. Angelina had changed completely from the snooty reporter of a week ago to a plastic bimbo.

Her normally brown hair was now rich and blonde and curled to be all the more ditzy. Her boobs had gone from those of a sophisticated woman to the cheap plastic knockers of any whore, her lips were now puffy and could parody any porn star in the business.

She swayed into the office wearing a pink see through shirt over her enormous breasts. The shirt was tight and had small holes in it throughout so that any man could see her nipples. She wore the shortest white mini-skirt possibly ever made. It cut off just inches below her snatch and not low enough to cover the bottom of her ass. Her pink heels were 6′ tall but Angie had mastered them and was able to walk in time with her gum chewing and tit bouncing.

Finally her makeup. She had on bright pink lip gloss that made her lips shine even when her bright white toothed mouth was closed. Her lips and toes were painted a hot pink that matched her shoes and shirt, and finally she had on big hoped earrings.

“Hey Angie!” came a high pitched voice from behind the counter, “you look sexy baby!” the receptionist, Cindi, said.

“Hey Cindi!” Angie said in a high pitched but also sultry voice that she mad managed to master, “is Fre-Dr. Stormwell in?” she asked.

“Yeah go on in girl,” Cindi said with a playful spanking on Angie’s ass.

Angie swayed her ass in and then spat out her gum into a can. She found the doctor sitting behind his desk waiting for her.

“Master...” she cooed and sunk to her knees on the floor. Fred rose and walked over to the kneeling woman and knew she was his sex slave. She had impressed him immensely. She had potential.

“You have impressed me slut,” Angie found her nipples hardening and her lips dripping with lubrication at having pleased him, “did you quit your job?”

“Yes master, I also broke up with my boyfriend like you asked, are you proud of me master?” her whole world revolved around him now.

“Very proud Angie,” Fred said, “now lets see the merchandise, stand up,”

Angie stood up to present her body to him. Fred removed her excuse for a top too reveal her proud knew funbags. After giving them a few good squeezes he commanded her.

“Cup them,” she complied, “now tell me they are mine to do with as I please.”

“These are my tits, master, they are yours to do with as you please,” Angie beamed with pride, and she was on fire with lust just being in the same room as her master.

Fred walked behind her and removed her little white skirt to reveal her naked ass and dripping slit. He laughed and commended Angie when he saw a tattoo just above her plump butt that read “Freddy owns this”.

“Thank you master, I knew you’d like it,” she purred seductively. Now she stood fully naked before him, with her juices flowing, she wanted a fuck.

“Angie have you ever sucked cock?”

“No, master,” she said. Ashamed and crestfallen that she had never had a big sausage in her mouth.

“Drop to your knees, I hope you learn fast because you are going to be doing a lot of cocksucking soon enough,” he said and petted her hair like you would a favorite cat as his knees brushed her hard nipples.

“Oh yes master,” she said eager to please. Quickly she took out his rock solid cock from his trousers and after staring in awe at it for a few moments swallowed the whole organ.

She tried as hard as possible to cram as much of it into her wet eager mouth so as not to disappoint her master.

Its too fucking big, she thought, and I don’t want it any other way!

Despite getting off to a rocky start by breaking rhythm and losing herself in his precum Fred was a very good teacher and eventually Angie was sucking cock like a pro. Soon she found herself getting a stable rhythm, using one hand to stroke the part of his humongous shaft not in her mouth, and the other to play with his enlarged testicles.

Fred had had his knob sucked many times before but Angie’s determination mixed with her porn star lips and natural skill (“this girl was born to suck dick” he mused to himself) forced him to dig his toes into the floor and grab her hair in an effort not to cum.

Soon though he found Angie learning even faster and she began to swirl her tongue like a snake around the head down the shaft and then flick at his balls before repeating. Fred lost ability for rational thought and began to twitch uncontrollably in her hot mouth before spasming his jism in her mouth and regaining thought.

“Swallow it all slut!” he yelled after popping his now flaccid dick out.

Angie swallowed what she could except a few drops that rolled like milk down her breasts. Happily though she used her fingers to gather it up and licked it off her fingers like cheeto dust.

After that Fred fucked Angie senseless. However after about 3 hours Angie was getting tired.

“Angie now that you have experienced a taste of what its like to be a bimbo, to have pleasure beyond belief, and to be irresistible to men, are you ready to go down a whole new career path?” Dr. Stormwell asked. Currently Angie was giving him a back massage while he drank a beer and Cindi sucked him off.

“Oh yes master,” she said eagerly although also with a tired husky voice. She had been drawn out and fucked so many times she still felt Fred’s massive erection in her despite it now exploding in Cindi’s mouth.

“Reach into my desk and get a card from the top drawer,” he said in a post-orgasmic voice.

“Yes master,” she said.

“Buy some more slutty clothes and go to that address tell the bouncer I sent you,” he said and popped his dick out of Cindi’s mouth. He was also somewhat spent.

“Also Cindi give Angie that realtor card of yours, Angie sell your house and I’ll come by it in five days to sort out what needs keeping and what doesn’t. In that five day time period I want it sold for as much as you can get without having to haggle, you to have gotten a new wardrobe, and also to have sucked at least 15 different dicks, understand?”

“Yes master, but...where will I live?” Angie asked.

“Live? Angie what do you mean by that? Haven’t you learned by now your just a bimbo slut whore? You sleep in the bed where you last fucked, you drink the cum of your master, you eat what cockmeat is offered to you, and you breathe wherever there is the smell of sex and sweat.”

“Yes master but...”

“But nothing bitch!” he yelled at her, he needed to show her that this was the life she had taken, “do you want this pleasure or not, you have to understand Angie that to be truly happy is to give up the pathetic ideals and lifestyles that women don’t have, understand?”

“Yes master, I’m sorry master,” Angie felt like crying but then toughened up and thought of something else. Sluts don’t cry, she thought, and I’m a slut.

“I don’t want to yell at you, but you have to learn that possessions and relations that don’t revolve around you and fucking are pointless and only bring you despair Angie.”

“Thank you master, I am sorry master,” Angie said her high pitched voice returning, “um master...”

“Yes slave?”

“Does that mean I can also fuck Cindi?”

“Now you’re learning Angie!” Fred said and sat back down to make a few phonecalls. Angie felt herself swell with pride as she redressed and left.

Im a slut, she said, Im a slutty bimbo whore who only lives to be fucked and to suck. She smiled contentedly. Then drove down the road to solidify her knew, happier life.