The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sluttiness

Part 1: Induction

“Well I am afraid that my boss doesn’t think so. Now Mr.—” but Angelina was cut off mid sentence. Dr. Fred Stormwell had been a pain the ass for Angelina over the last few days. She had been trying to get a story on him and to do that she needed an appointment.

However he was very elusive and it had taken her far too long and too man quips from her chief to finally get in a room with him and get a story.

Angelina was eye candy around the studio that she worked for. Well eye candy to the men. She had done some rather good stories exploiting a prostitution agency, and a few corrupt cops in Chrome City. However if she could bust Stormwell, she thought, her career would skyrocket.

The eye candy bit was true though. She had a tight ass that men would stop to watch, a pretty face, and decent sized tits. What made her more appealing was her evading qualities around men. No one knew much about her despite how many times she had been asked out at her job.

Finally though after getting past his ditz of a receptionist who looked like she could hardly walk and chew gum. She found herself face to face with the man.

“Ms. Anderson.”

“Dr. Stormwell, you have some questions to answer.”

“Very well shoot.”

Angelina Anderson a reporter for the Capitol post was sitting in Mr.—Dr. Stormwell’s office, she was wearing tight jeans, and a white blouse.

“Now, you are a licensed hypnotherapist, are you not?”

“I am, the documentations are right over there,” he said with a wave of his hand towards his numerous diplomas.

“And you claim to not do anything illegal to your subjects.”

“What do you mean by illegal?”

“For example are there limits to what you can make a person do?”

“Yes, a person is limited to instinct and natural boundaries when hypnotized.”

“Ah I see then what is with that?” she pointed with her pencil to a spiral on his desk.”

“Oh that?” he chuckled at the thought, “merely a gift from a colleague, a joke, see it can’t really hypnotize people he flipped it on and Angelina stared at the swirling orange and black spirals.

“Foolish little girl,” he mused watching as her mouth fell agape and her eyes grew blank, “see it doesn’t do anything.”

“Yes...” she whispered lowly her mind drifting off, something about a paper, but the spirals made work go away, the spirals meant bliss and nothing else.

He went to get a bottle of water while the spirals drew her deeper, he returned to find her still mesmerized.

“Now stand up my, pet.” She stood, blank faced and drooling now, “come sit on my lap.”

She complied still staring dreamily at the spirals.

He grinned as her ass sank onto his raging boner.

“Now,” he said feeling her body, “you are now completely under my control do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Good girl,” he combed her brown hair back behind her head, and wiped her drool off her face, “now when I say the word, comply, you will obey everything I say, do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Good girl,” he massaged her pussy, “now when I say, loose, you will feel pleasure, when I say, release, you will have a mind shattering orgasm do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Good girl,” he now pulled her back onto his dick and began a rhythm, “now when I snap my fingers we will pick off where he left off, do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Now go sit back down,” and he took his place too, and flipped off the machine.

“Ms. Anderson, are you alright,”

“Yes...yes I’m fine, whats the feeling on my butt?”

“I’m not sure but would you please take off your top?”

“What?”

“Take off your top bitch!”

“Dr. Stormwell, I most certainly will not!”

She was on her feet now, but he remained seated.

“Comply with me!”

She found her hands taking off her blouse to reveal a cloth bra, and sweaty boobs.

“What am I doing! Help!”

“Don’t bother its soundproofed, now take off your jeans too.”

With a flash she stood in her bra and panties, her screaming replaced with fear. Tears running down her face.

“Stop crying!” she stopped, he moved over to the couch she made a move at him, “freeze.”

“Foolish girl, just the better for me to continue, stand up straight,” she did, and he removed her bra, then licked her titties and massaged her big breasts, “enjoy it!”

She moaned, “what have you done to me?”

“I made you more, subservient to me, more submissive,” he smiled and returned to sucking on her breasts before stopping and bending down to remove her bottoms and then her panties so she now stood completely naked in his office.

“You’re crazy, its all true, what you’ve done to those women,” she was crying still.

“Of course its true, now bend over the desk,” he smiled maliciously as Angelina complied.

“Please...don’t...” she was crying, and helpless as he removed her cloth panties and tossed them in a trashcan, “from now on you only wear lacy lingerie or nothing at all, understand?”

She remained silent. Trying to resist his control as best as possible.

“Understand?” he said and slapped her ass hard.

“Yes, yes I understand!” she shouted in fear.

“From now on you call me master in private, understand?”

“Yes, master!” she shouted scared of being hit again.

“Good girl,” Dr. Stormwell dropped his pants and positioned himself behind her, “ever been done up the ass?” he asked.

Clearly it was rhetorical because immediately he rammed his cock into her poopshoot. Angelina’s eyes nearly popped out of her head at how hard and how fast he was fucking her.

Hes too big, she thought to herself as he stuck his whole cock into her and then began a steady rhythm in her.

A moan escaped her lips and Angelina cursed herself in spite of the pleasure she was feeling. No man had ever fucked her like this. It was like a filter was being removed from her eyes...and her pussy.

He switched tactics and began to go for deeper longer thrusts and it made Angelina howl with ecstasy.

“Yes, yes yes!” she shouted.

Just when orgasm was in reach though the thrusts stopped and she only felt the hot head of his cock brushing against her labia.

“Beg for it...” he smirked, ready to make her see stars.

“Please...” she said softly.

“Louder bitch!”

“Please!” she shouted hanging on the brink of orgasm. Her hands wouldn’t leave the desk, she just needed a little friction, just needed...

His cock, she thought to herself.

“Please what?” he smirked.

“Fuck me!” she shouted.

“Why?” he asked, “what are you?”

“I’m a slut!” she yelled at the top of her lungs, “I’m a naughty slut who needs to be fucked, a slutty girl who needs your cock, no fuck me!” she yelled. With that her resistance was melting. She was a slut.

Dr. Stormwell needed no more encouragement and drove her home with a few more thrusts. Angelina exploded in orgasm. She writhed around on the floor and her head snapped back so much that Dr. Stormwell thought she would snap her neck.

Dr. Stormwell sat down in his office chair and watched as Angelina came out of her reverie.

“Oh...” she moaned.

“See,” the Doctor said and leaned back, “all women are sluts in the end, right Angelina?”

“No...” she said coming to her senses, “no im not a slut, you...you made me say that!”

“No, you said it of your own free will, deep down you want what all women want...to be fucked,” he smiled, “don’t you?”

“Yes...” she whispered, she couldn’t lie. Oddly enough deep down she found it to be true. This was the happiest she had been in a long time, the pain of thinking about it only made her head hurt.

“Do you want to be fucked like that again?” he asked her.

“Yes,” she couldn’t lie to him still.

“Are you married, Angie?” he asked her.

“I have a boyfriend,” Angelina replied and was now standing up facing him. She found she couldn’t keep her eyes off of his cock when she was talking to him. His pants were still down.

“Break up with him, slutty whores like you don’t have boyfriends, also you’re going to quit your job as a reporter,” he commanded her, also he rose up and walked over to her.

“Yes, master,” her eyes still staring at his cock.

Stop, she told herself, but its so big!

“Your tits,” he said and took possession of both of them with his hands. Angelina elicited a moan as his hand fingered her nipple, “could be bigger I want you to have silicon implants, make them as fake and slutty looking as possible,” he then released her breasts and walked around to her back.

“Yes, oooohhhhhhh,” she moaned as he slipped a finger into her dripping asshole, “master...” she sighed in bliss.

“Your hair,” he ran his hands through her straight brown hair, “is lifeless, go to a sylist, I want implants make it more rich, also dye it a cheap peroxide blonde,” he released her hair and came around to face her.

Once again Angelina agreed.

“Finally your lips.”

“My lips?” she asked.

“Yes, collagen implants,” he said.

“Now Angie, I am going to give you a choice,” he drummed his fingers on the desk, “accept these changes in your life and become my plastic bimbo slut and you will experience the heaven of today ten fold for the rest of your life, or reject them and go back to your normal boring life, publish it as a story, lock me up and throw away the key, and never experience such bliss again, now if you accept drop to your knees and kiss my cock, and if you refuse...your phones on the desk,” the doctor smiled and folded his arms across his chest.

Angelina was scared and confused. On one hand she had never been happier than she had being fucked mindless by her master. However free will and her old life was on the other side.

Working, she thought, having to think, to hold up conversations, to stay up late covering news reports, to deal with problems.

Or...

Fucking, she thought, non-stop, eternal bliss and an enhanced body that would make her the star of any party. That would make her master want to fuck her at all times, to not have to think but to just suck dick.

Angelina struggled for a moment. Then with grace lowered herself to her knees, stared up at Dr. Stormwell with her big wide eyes, and kissed his cock head tasting pre-cum on her lips.

“Master...” she moaned.

“Good girl, Angie,” he smiled in victory, “all women are sluts deep down, now I will give you a week to get your enhancements. When you are done return to me wearing your sexiest outfit and if you impress me enough,” he brushed his cock against her lips, “you’ll find out.”

“Yes, master!” she said obediently. Then got dressed and left the building.