The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legacy of Mr. Brooks

By The Writer

Chapter 9

…Kathleen was my first “conquest”. The first girl I kidnapped and made into a sex slave. She was a student at my Alma Mater when I went to visit an old friend and colleague there. Her beauty was stunning and I determined to make her one of my experiment subjects.

It began innocent enough – as innocent as an unwilling and unknowing test subject can ever be. But I took advantage of her – the first time I’d let my personal demons get in the way of my professionalism. And then I found I could not let her go. I tried, I really did. I wiped her memory twice and sent her away. But I was obsessed with her and I eventually gave in and made her mine. I am an evil man. What I did to Kathleen, what I, one by one, did to all my girls, is wrong. Yet I cannot help rationalizing that they are happier as they are, with me.

Be wary, reader, lest you become the same kind of monster…

I smiled at Krista as she walked in, to show her I was okay.

“If you need anything,” the medic said, “I’ll be downstairs.”

“Thank you,” I whisper-croaked.

“Daniel,” Krista said in an emotionless voice as she walked up to my bed. “You look pretty bad. Are you hurting?”

“Not much,” I said, “Pain drugs, I think. Where…?”

“You’re in a safe house.”

“What?”

“Butch Sellers got you out and brought you here. He works for your grandfather.”

“But…”

“Daniel,” she interrupted. “I’m sorry, but I’ve been holding in my emotions for so long, I don’t know if I can do it much longer. I…”

With that her stone face slowly fell, her masque dropping away. She dropped to her knees and laid her forehead on my hospital bed and, quietly at first, began crying. As I put my hand on her unwashed, brown hair, the crying became sobbing, which became wailing.

With all the noise, the medic returned and I held up my hand to ask him to wait. Krista slid down on the floor and the tears continued to pour out of her. Then, as quickly as it had come, it faded away. I leaned over as best I could and saw that she slept, curled up in the fetal position, on the floor.

“Doctor,” I croaked as loud as I could, “Help her.”

“Of course,” he said and went to pick her up. “I’ll just move her to the bed in the other room.”

Krista never woke up as he carried her.

They moved me the next morning. Krista, Butch Sellers, and Butch’s medic were with me as we drove in a black SUV a few hours out of the city to an empty field, boarded a helicopter that landed just as we drove up, and flew a couple of hours to a farm house in the middle of nowhere.

My first helicopter ride. It wasn’t much fun: the pain was worse.

Through it all Krista, more under control, told me what she and the girls had done. I was, frankly, shocked that they could do all that. It became clear to me that my grandfather had been a lot more cautious and prepared for trouble than I had and that I had better start learning from his example, real fast.

They helped me into the old farmhouse and made up a bed for me in the living room, after which Butch questioned me on my experience.

I’d been in the shower when I heard something in my front room. Walking out in a towel I saw three masked men, one of whom hit me with a Tazer. I was aware enough to feel a needle jabbed into my neck and must have lost consciousness within seconds of that.

I related how I’d woken in a dark room and been drugged, beaten, and screamed at for what seemed forever. He badgered me for every detail but I wasn’t able to supply much. Aside from being pretty out of it most of the time, they’d been very careful, very professional. I’m pretty sure I ended up telling them everything they wanted to know, except I lied about the location of the journal. At least, I think I did.

I suddenly realized that I wasn’t sure what I had told them about the journal’s current hiding spot.

I interrupted Butch’s questioning, “I need a phone,” I said.

“No phone calls,” he answered. “Too much of a risk.”

“Then get me to a secure one. Find me a way to call someone.”

“Daniel,” he said, “I understand you’re Mr. Brooks’ grandson. But you need to understand that I’m responsible for your safety. And that means, right now, no phone calls. You just lay still and we’ll take care of what you need.

“Now, tell me about…”

“Mr. Sellers,” I interrupted. “Am I to understand that you are, first and foremost, loyal to my grandfather and to his orders?”

“Yes,” he answered.

“Krista,” I said.

“Yes, Daniel?”

“Inform Mr. Sellers that I speak on my grandfather’s behalf and with his authority.”

Without hesitation Krista said, “Yes, Butch, Daniel has the full authority of Mr. Brooks.”

Butch hesitated and then, with not the best grace, dug a cell-phone out of his pocket and handed it to me.

“This one is secure,” he said, “but don’t talk for more than two minutes. We’ll have to destroy it afterwards.”

I took it and called Maria.

“Maria, this is Daniel.”

“Daniel? You sound like you have a cold.”

“Yeah, a bit. Listen, that package I left with you, do you still have it?”

“Yes, sure.”

“A friend is going to come by to get it. Okay?”

A bit more polite words and I hung up.

“Alright, Butch,” I said, “send one of your boys by and pick up a package for me. Don’t open it, and get it here yesterday.” I gave him Maria’s address.

When my box arrived, I opened it and pulled out the journal. I looked up the ingredients needed and made a list. Grandfather had even included suppliers that sold them.

I gave my list to Krista. “You know what this is for?”

“I think so,” she replied.

“Get it filled asap.”

“On it. Butch, I’ll need your help.”

As they turned to leave, I said, “And, Krista, it might be best if you brought the girls here.”

She smiled at that.

As they left the room, I lay back to think.

Krista acquired what I needed and returned within hours.

“Where’s Butch?” I asked.

“He’s on his way back to the city. ‘Time is of the essence’, he said. He’s trying to find out who was behind this.”

“Good,” I said. “Let’s get started on this magic potion.”

It wasn’t that hard to mix up a new batch of the mind drug. Get the ingredients and the portions right, apply a little heat at the right time, and we were done. Krista was done, anyway. I was still an invalid.

While I was waiting for it to cool “my” girls showed up.

They were escorted in by one of Butch’s men, who nodded when I asked him to wait outside.

Each of them looked nervous – even scared. I’d thought about what to say to them – what I needed from them.

“Krista, introduce me to my girls.”

“Yes, Daniel.”

Kathleen was the oldest at thirty-two. She was a tall brunette with long legs and nice, moderately large breasts. Grandfather had taken her as a young college junior and had allowed her to continue her studies and earn a law degree. She was a classic beauty, and stunning.

Grandfather had gone four years before he felt the need to add to his collection. Krista and Arlene had been waitresses at a restaurant near where my grandfather was living at the time. He became enamored with the two beauties. They could have been sisters with their long brown hair, slender builds, and charming, open blue eyes. Krista was seventeen at the time. Arlene was fifteen.

I squashed the disgust I felt for my grandfather.

Eight years had passed and Krista had become the beautiful twenty-five year old I now knew, while the lovely Arlene was an athletic twenty-three. Grandfather had sent her to school to learn massage therapy and physical fitness training.

Emily I had met (last I saw her, she was sucking off my granddad under the dinner table). She was seventeen when taken – just a couple of months before my visit to the estate so long ago. She was still a very cute little blonde with an upturned nose and freckles at twenty-three.

Samantha was a free-spirited, artsy twenty-year old when my grandfather mind-slaved her – the same year I was graduating from college. He’d met the sexy blonde in Montpellier, France where she was studying art—and other girls, she likes to add. He couldn’t resist making the budding lesbian his latest possession. When he brought her back to her home in Kentucky, where he went to “explain” things to her family, he discovered his newest sex toy had a stunningly gorgeous brunette sister.

The sister, Ella, was the youngest of the gang at eighteen. It had been two years since her abduction.

I put aside my regrets for their situation and got right down to business.

“Krista has told me how each of you performed in my kidnapping. I am proud, and pleased. You’ve done well.”

Every one of them lifted their heads and smiled at my words.

“I understand that your master instructed you to come to me, if I would have you.

They looked at me, waiting, saying nothing.

“I accept.”

I felt a stab of worry then, when they rushed me as one, crying and laughing. They all tried to hug me and kiss me at the same time and they were actually causing a good deal of pain, though I tried not to let them see it.

I had to raise my voice to regain control. “Enough!,” I said with a laugh. “There’s no time for that right now.”

They calmed down a bit, but couldn’t keep the silly grins off their faces – not even Krista.

“Understand that we are fighting for our lives here. And we are going to win this any way we can. We will do anything we have to, including killing, to win. I want you all to understand that.”

That brought seriousness back in a hurry.

“The Brooks and Thompson family,” I concluded, “is going to war.”

“What do we need to do?” asked Kathleen.

“First,” I said, “we reinforce our assets. Get Butch and his men back here as soon as possible. And Tony Miller. In fact, if my medicine has cooled yet, I’ll give it a test on…is it Tom outside?...and see if it works as well as my grandfather’s did.”

It was just as disgusting as before. But I washed it down with some water and, because I’d cut the dosage down to one-quarter, it went down quick.

I sincerely hoped there would be no repeat of the kind of headache I endured when I took the full dosage.

After a few minutes, I felt the familiar lucidness, and I called in Tom.

“Alright, Tom,” I said, “Let’s talk about your deepest feelings, your most solid beliefs, and your ultimate loyalties.”