The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legacy of Mr. Brooks

By The Writer

Chapter 10

…what is it about men that makes them so weak? Power tends to corrupt, said Lord Acton, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I don’t think His Lordship had my situation in mind when he spoke of absolute power but surely there is none more applicable?

And yet, so much good could be done. If there is such a thing as karma, I don’t believe I have the time to heal mine. I feel the cancer inside me, eating away at my body. It must be left to the next man to find his strength and make my discovery a force for good, instead of the pure evil I have turned it to…

They moved me into the larger of the two bedrooms. Kathleen, Emily, and Ella shared the second bedroom while the others threw their sleeping bags on the floor of the living room.

That night, I was awakened by Krista’s hand running through my hair.

“Hi, Daniel,” she said softly. “I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too,” I replied.

“All of us are so happy you’ve accepted us. I didn’t think you would. You surprised me.”

“Things are different now. I’m in the fight of my life and I have to use every resource available to me if all of us to survive.

“That doesn’t mean I’m necessarily okay with everything. I still think slavery is wrong and mind slavery is the worst form of it. But I can’t let that stand in the way of all of us pulling together and fighting the enemy.”

“I understand,” she said.

“Daniel,” she continued, “what happens after? I mean, if we do live. Where do we stand with you? Where do I stand with you?”

I pulled her to me and kissed her, long and deep.

“Krista,” I said, “you can be sure of this one thing. I’m never walking away from you again.”

She smiled happily and crawled into bed with me. I was too beat up to do anything with her, but we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I awoke to the heavenly feel of a practiced mouth on my cock. I lay back and enjoyed the sensation. Then, as the feeling in my balls grew, I reached down pressed her head further down my member before exploding in her mouth.

“Wow,” I said, “thank you, Krista, that was excellent.”

“Hmm?” said someone beside me.

“You’re welcome,” said another voice from between my legs that was definitely not Krista’s.

I looked down and there was a smiling Samantha, holding my cock in her soft fingers.

“Sam!” Krista said, having finally awoken, “What are you doing?”

“I’m just helping take care of Daniel, Krista,” said Samantha, “I thought he would want some extra attention this morning.”

“Sam, he’s not ready for that yet!”

“Yet?” I interjected.

“I’m sorry, Daniel,” said Krista, “I should have talked to them last night. I know you don’t want this. Samantha, go back in the living room, please.”

Samantha stood, tears forming in her blue eyes. “I’m sorry,” she said.

“Wait, Krista, let me talk to Samantha alone for a bit.”

Krista agreed and left us alone and I had Samantha sit beside me.

“That truly was a wonderful blow job you gave me.”

She smiled at that.

“Err…did you learn that from my grandfather?” I asked. Then, interrupting myself, “Wait, I don’t want to know that.

“You’re a lesbian, right? Or you were?”

“I was, and I am. That is, I’m attracted to girls, not men – except you and Mr. Brooks. I was more attracted to him and, now, to you, than I have ever been to anyone else. Just doing this,” she touched my cock through the sheet that now covered me, “this morning was such a turn-on to me.”

As she touched me, I sat up, pulling away a little. I finally noticed that she was wearing a tantalizingly sheer white negligee. She was a leggy girl with golden blonde hair that fell to her shoulders. I’d just had my cock erupt in her mouth and it was serious about wanting more.

“Sam,” I said. “You understand that your mind was altered, don’t you? That you wouldn’t have willingly been with Thomas Brooks if he hadn’t forced you to want him? That you wouldn’t be here with me now?”

“Yes, of course,” she said. “But that doesn’t matter. I feel the way I feel, I want what I want. You could change it, I suppose, but I can’t. And I don’t want you to, either.

“Daniel,” she continued, “I love you. I love you just as much as Krista does. We all do.

“Maybe the way this love started wasn’t natural. Maybe it was even wrong. But it wasn’t your doing! You can’t hold yourself responsible for what was done to me, to us. And, damn it, Daniel, I want you.

“Now, just lie back down and relax. Let me do what I want to do.”

I did as she instructed and I closed my eyes. I felt the sheet being slowly pulled off me. I was wearing nothing – naked to the eyes of a beautiful twenty-two year old I’d only met last night.

I felt her slide down my body until her warm breath tickled my balls. Her mouth didn’t touch me for a long time – all I could feel was the warmth of her closeness and her breath on my skin as she moved her lips from above my cock, down to my balls, and then back again to my cockhead. That alone was enough to get me hard.

Finally, I felt the tip of her tongue flick back and forth a few times across the underside of my glans. I almost shot off right there. She stopped in time, however, slid herself up, and brought her opening over my cockhead. Slowly, slowly she lowered herself onto me, not stopping until her cuntal lips made contact with my pelvis.

She leaned forward until her breasts pressed my chest and her lips touched mine. I kissed her back, deeply. She pulled away slightly and began moving herself forward and back, up and down, on me. Her slickness was exquisite; her heat overwhelming. I finally opened my eyes and looked at this beautiful girl, fucking me slowly and gently.

I’d just cum in her mouth no more than ten minutes ago yet I could feel the boil in my balls building again to a climax. I grabbed her hips and forced myself as deep into her as I could and came with a low, slow moan. She reciprocated with a quiet orgasm of her own and collapsed on top of me.

It wasn’t thunder and lightning, but I was in no shape for heavy activity. What it was was some of the most gentle lovemaking I’d ever had the honor to be a part of. What made it strange was that it was with a near stranger, yet she felt so close to me throughout. As close as I had begun to feel with Krista over the last few weeks.

Krista. A twinge of guilt flitted across my mind as I thought about my lover in the next room. Of course she wouldn’t mind. On the contrary, she’d be overjoyed that Sam and I had lain together – my grandfather made sure of that. But I was raised to believe it should be one man and one woman. Not a man and his harem.

As my cock shrank inside the beautiful, one-time lesbian, I thought about what I would do now. I resolved to live by my promise and accept the girls – fully.

I had not intended for things to go that way. Until Sam surprised me and, essentially, seduced me, it had been my intention to care for them (and use them in the upcoming struggle) but to stay clear of them sexually, except for Krista. Laying here inside this young woman, it became clear to me just how impossible that would be. I would not be able to resist for long, no matter how badly I wanted to. I either had to make them mine, for real, or I had to reject them and send them on their way.

Yesterday I had damned that last option by my own words: “I accept.” I could not go back on that and I could not keep them at arms distance. So I resolved to put aside my moral qualms and to embrace my girls – figuratively and literally.

After Sam went to clean up I called Krista in to make sure she was okay with what I had done with Sam. As I expected, she was more than okay: she was ecstatic. In fact I couldn’t stop her from running out and hugging Sam (who was naked and wet, having just got out of the shower).

So that’s how all the girls were notified that I was now open to sleeping with them. Thanks, Krista.

It was time to make some changes. Later that morning Butch, Tony, and their men showed up. I spent the rest of the day in private session with them and each girl, one on one.

I had no headaches until that afternoon, after I’d dosed myself twice and had been in deep conditioning sessions for about five hours. When the headache came, it was mild, and I finished up with my “subject”, Tony at that time, and took a break for some food. Emily wanted to serve me in bed but I felt strong enough to get up and eat at the kitchen table.

Butch and his men were out in the barn plotting strategy. Tony’s men were waiting in their SUV. I felt sorry for them: it was a hot day, but I couldn’t have them listening to what I was doing with the others. The SEALs and Tony were all conditioned to loyalty to the “Brooks family”. Transferring that loyalty to me was not a huge challenge – and if they had overheard a session beforehand, it probably would not have changed their attitude.

Tony’s men, on the other hand, were “fresh meat”. Grandfather had never even met them, let alone conditioned them. This meant that bringing them in would not just be shifting their allegiance a little. It would be full-on mind enslavement.

Did I feel guilty? No. I would not allow myself to feel anything that might prevent me from keeping my family alive. I needed these men to continue to work with Tony and I needed to be able to trust them completely. Any guilt my conscience tried to throw in my path I stepped on, without hesitation or thought.

After eating and resting a while, my headache was gone. I dosed myself again and begin the enslavement. I was very careful to follow the advice in my grandfather’s journal. I wanted no repeat of Myrna. Myrna…we’ll need to talk with her…

When the sun set that day, I was confident every one of them was loyal to me to the death. The Brooks family had come to an end. Everyone there was now a member of the Thompson family: body, mind, and soul.

I spent the night fucking Kathleen. She had the biggest tits I’d ever had the pleasure of handling. I’d always preferred tits on the small side but I got used to Kathleen’s pretty quick. There was something to be said for having access to mammary glands big enough to bury your face in. And other parts of your anatomy. My first titty-fuck!

Kathleen was an experienced, consummate lover. Besides lubing up her tits and sliding my cock between them, she blew me, licked and fingered my asshole, and touched me just right in so many ways.

I’d taken a chance when I came in Sam’s vagina that morning but I really didn’t want any pregnancies right now.

“Kathleen,” I said, “Are you girls on birth control?”

She paused in her ministrations and replied, “No, we wouldn’t do that without asking you first. Mr. Brooks had a vasectomy after he brought me home so we never needed it with him.

“If you want me to give you children, nothing would make me happier. But do you want children?”

“I do want them. But right now is probably not the best timing.”

She smiled and winked at me, “No problem.”

With that, she took the lube and squirted a bunch up her asshole, turned around on the bed and sat her little pucker hole down on me, reverse cowgirl. It took but a few seconds of work for her to impale herself completely and a few minutes of sliding up and down for me to shoot my load into her rectum.

Afterwards, she licked me clean, lay down beside me, and we slept the rest of the night in perfect harmony.