The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legacy of Mr. Brooks

By The Writer

Chapter 11

…fifteen years old – so young, so beautiful. I couldn’t bring myself to touch her at first – my morals had degraded severely, yet, she was so innocent – still a pure maiden. Eventually, she was my first, and only, virgin. Arlene has a special place in my heart. She has never known another man.

What is right? What is wrong? Who is to say? Who has the final word? Surely someone like me, who brings happiness to others – happiness and personal contentment on a scale most people only dream of – can’t be all bad. Is something wrong simply because the society we are born into says it is? What if other societies accept it – as many are who see girls married off soon after puberty? Why do we imagine our society to have the wisdom to make such pronouncements in the first place?

No, I think it is all a matter of grey, not black and white. And yet, the guilt wracks me still…

There wasn’t room in the house for all of us to comfortably meet, so Emily helped me limp out to the barn and into a chair there. Everyone one was waiting; standing or sitting on whatever was handy.

“Okay,” I said, “For starters, let’s review what we know about who we’re up against. Butch?”

Butch stood, “We took out nine men in the rescue – no survivors, unfortunately. They were part of a group that works within the authority of the National Security Agency. I don’t know if it’s fair to say they’re part of the NSA – the organizational lines are a little blurry. I’m not sure my contact even knows.

“How they knew about you, Daniel, and your drug, we have no idea.”

Tony spoke up, “I can speak to that, perhaps. It seems, after the local cops dismissed Myrna’s complaint, an ‘FBI’ agent showed up to ask her more questions. She was quite gratified that someone finally seemed to be taking her seriously, by the way. Mrs. Solomon was not much more forthcoming beyond that – perhaps a second interview, with Daniel present, would be in order.

“Ahem,” Tony cleared his throat as he continued, “the FBI has no record of any involvement with the Myrna Solomon case, naturally.”

“Why would a police report about a possible rape from a crazy woman alert them?” Krista asked.

“As to that, I have no idea,” said Tony.

“We need to know the answer,” Butch said.

“I agree,” I said. “I’m in no shape to travel. Do you think you could bring Myrna to me without arousing her suspicion?” I asked of no one in particular.

After a moment, Tony replied, “Yes, I think I might be able to arrange that.”

“Make it happen. What else?”

“I will be going over the warehouse where you were held,” Tony said, “but I am not hopeful of finding anything.”

Butch said, “There’re some people I can talk to in Washington. I have some explaining to do as well. Brooks would have cleared it up for me, and I know you would too, Daniel, but you shouldn’t be moved right now, and we don’t have time anyway.

“I’ll get a military flight out ‘asap’ and be back as quick as I can. While I’m gone, my men will provide security here. Also, Tony, or anyone else who has errands to run, should be escorted, agreed?” He looked at Tony.

“Oh, agreed wholeheartedly!” Tony replied.

Kathleen spoke up, “I think this might be a bit beyond any legal help I can provide, but is there any way I can contribute?”

“I doubt it,” I said, “it’s pretty clear these people consider themselves above the law. And they probably are, practically speaking.”

With that, the meeting broke up. Tony, Butch, and the rest of the men headed toward the vehicles, going over details as they walked, while the girls helped me back to the farmhouse and to bed, where I promptly fell asleep until Ella woke me to tell me dinner was ready, if I was hungry.

“Yes, thank you. But I wanted to talk with you, Ella.”

She came and sat on my bed.

“How long were you with my grandfather?”

“Just a little over a year.”

“Was it hard, being so young when he… took you?”

“It just all felt very odd – leaving my home and moving in with him and these women that I’d hadn’t even known before; except for my sister, of course. But, no, I wouldn’t say it was hard. It was the best year of my life – except for now.”

“It amazes me how you girls, even knowing you’ve been kidnapped and mind controlled, have no problem with your situation. Didn’t you have dreams for your future before? You must have expected you would find someone more your age to make a life with before my grandfather found you.”

“Someone like you, maybe?” She smiled sweetly. “Of course, I did. I had a boyfriend and I used to dream of our wedding day and how we would make a family together.”

“But all that’s gone, and that’s okay with you?”

“Daniel, Mr. Brooks gave me a wonderful gift! A life without him could never have been as good as it was. And now, with you, it’s even better.”

I knew that was my deep conditioning talking.

“Well, at least because you had a boyfriend before, you weren’t totally sexually inexperienced. I can’t imagine that even with mind-control my grandfather could have taken away all fear and nervousness the first time he had a virgin – like Arlene was, I believe.”

“Oh, no – my boyfriend and I never went that far. I was a virgin when Mr. Brooks found me. By then he was pretty sick and we never actually got further than oral sex. I still have my cherry.”

“Oh,” I said, surprised.

She smiled. “I’d be honored if tonight you would make me a woman.”

I thought about that, guilt rising again despite my attempts to keep it down. Sooner or later, though, I would have to do it. And my hormones were arguing strenuously for “sooner”, rather than “later”.

After dinner, I had Emily help me shower (Down, boy, down. We have another woman to please tonight) and then to bed. In a few minutes Ella joined me; freshly clean from her own shower.

Her brown eyes echoing the smile on her pretty lips, Ella let the towel she was wrapped in slip to the floor, exposing her tight, young body – tanned and toned. I lay on the bed, watching her walk toward me, her body moving with the seductive grace of a woman with lust on her mind. Her pubic hair appeared untrimmed, yet fine and silky; thin as the hair of a younger girl.

I lifted the sheet for her and she slipped in beside me; I on my back, she on her belly. Her skin was warm against mine and I reached out with my hand to brush the hair from her cheek and onto her shoulder. I ran my hand down her back and gently cupped her full buttocks. Her skin was soft and yielding.

I leaned in and we kissed. We continued thus for some good while until I felt her thighs begin to squirm. With my touch, I signaled I wanted her on her back. When she was lying how I wanted, I moved above her. With my knees, I spread her legs and reached my hand down to her dark cleft. As she watched, I gently touched inside her and found wetness right at the opening – she was clearly ready. But I was not quite done with my exploring.

I parted her legs further, leaned down close to her womanhood, and spread her outer lips. Ella quivered at my touch. Just inside the inner lips I saw, for the first and only time in my life, a maidenhead. I gently touched it with the tip of my finger, then lowering my head, extended my tongue to slowly lick the thin membrane. A quick intake of breath and slight shudder from Ella were evidence of the pleasure I was giving her.

I spent time enjoying the sight of the barrier I would be privileged to pierce that night. Touching it and tasting it. Enjoying each new flood of juice my actions produced. The bed was wet with her fluid beneath her rear. She didn’t seem to notice.

Finally, I put her hands where I wanted them, so she was holding herself open to me. I slid up her torso and positioned my member. Gently, I pushed into her, accompanied by a low moan issuing from her lips, until I was pressing against her hymen.

I kissed her, looked into her eyes, and spoke, “I will take you now, Ella.”

“Yes, Daniel. Yes, please!”

I pushed, gently at first, and then with increasing pressure until I felt her thin flesh tear. She gasped, a momentary look of pain crossing her face. I pressed deeper into her and her eyes rolled back as she moaned again.

I began stroking deep and slow inside her. Ella came within seconds – a light, shuddering spasm that she expressed in gasps and whimpers. It was truly beautiful.

Her orgasm excited me so much I forgot completely about avoiding pregnancy. I came inside her, letting out a cry, and watching her smile up at me as I filled her with my seed less than a minute after her own orgasm had finished.

“Thank you,” she said. “That was everything I’d dreamed. I love you, Daniel.”

“I love you, Ella.” And I kissed her.

“Daniel, wake up,” a clearly upset Samantha was shaking my shoulder, awakening Ella and me.

“Wha…? What is it?”

“On the news,” she said, “I think it’s Maria!”

With Ella and Samantha’s help, I made it out to the kitchen where a small, portable TV was set up.

“They’re still talking,” Samantha said.

The news was about a husband and wife killed in a home invasion. Sure enough, it was Maria.

“Sam, go tell the men. Tell them to get over there and find out what happened.”

I couldn’t sleep the rest of the night. About three a.m., something else occurred to me. I picked up the new secure phone and dialed hurriedly.

“Butch here.”

I filled him in on Maria’s murder and told him of my other fear. He agreed to get it checked out right away. He said he’d be on his way back with, he hoped, some good news in about three hours.

As dawn was breaking, Tom and two other SEALs, Pete and Sean, returned from Maria’s home.

Two or more men, it seemed, had broken into the house last night. One of the men was killed when the husband opened up on them with a shotgun. Maria and her husband paid for their defense of their home with their lives. Their baby girl survived.

“No way to be sure it was the same people that went after Daniel without a closer look than we could get, but the dead guy was wearing black utilities just like the ones who took you,” Tom said.

“It was them,” I said. “It was them.”

We didn’t have long to wait before a chopper arrived with Butch inside. I noticed it didn’t leave.

He took charge immediately. “We’re moving out. Arlene, you’re with us. The rest of you ladies, get your gear and take two SUVs. Head for this address,” he said as he handed Krista a piece of paper.

I managed to make my way to the chopper without assistance but I needed a hand climbing in. On the way, Butch explained.

My fear last night was well-founded, but too late. At about the same Maria was being murdered, neighbors to my mother reported a disturbance at her home. She was now missing and police were investigating it as a kidnapping. I had no doubt as to who had taken her; if she was still alive.

“The good news is I’ve got a lead on the group we’re after,” Butch said, “But the guy who should know about it won’t talk to me. We can take him and I have some friends doing a little prep work for me there. I thought it might be best if you were to do the interrogation, however. Our methods are neither as fast, nor as reliable as yours.”

“With pleasure,” I said.

We landed at a military field. Butch took Arlene and me to a hut with a couple of base MPs standing guard outside while he and his men commandeered a Humvee and headed out at high speed.

He was back just a little over two hours later, with a disheveled man in a torn business suit in tow. The man’s face was starting to bruise and there was dried blood on his lapel. I figured that was evidence he hadn’t come willingly.

As soon as they entered, I knocked back a small shot of my potion. While I waited for the effect of the drug to kick in, Butch sent his men off on another errand but stayed behind himself. Then he introduced the newcomer.

“This is ‘Bob’,” he said. “I don’t know his real name, but I do know he runs the group we’re after.”

“He’s the leader, then?”

Butch hesitated. “I’m not sure I’d say that. More like the ‘controller’ maybe. I doubt if he knows everything these guys get up to – he’s not a field man.”

“You two are in deep shit,” said “Bob”. “You have no idea the kind of people I work for, and work for me.”

He looked at Butch. “You think you’re tough? What are you, a ranger or something? No, let me guess – SEAL, or Delta force. You’re nothing. Your life is nothing now. Sooner or later, mostly sooner, you’re going to wake up to the sound of a fucking bomb going off in your house. Or rifle shot as you walk down Fifth Avenue. You’re uninsurable, man. Dead man walking.”

Through all this, Butch just sat there, staring. This seemed to unnerve the guy a bit. He turned to me, “Same goes for you, you little shit. You think you can make me talk? I can guarantee you, you’ll be talking through a gash in your throat when my people are through with you.”

“Yes, ‘Bob’, I think I can make you talk. In fact, you will do everything I say, without question or hesitation from this moment on.”

“I…,” his mouth was working, but no further sounds came out.

“What is your real name?” I asked him.

He instantly replied, “Shane Montgomery.”

“Tell me about the group we’re interested in.”

“They call themselves ‘The Team’. They’re an investigative team of specialists who are on contract with the NSA, who I work for. I’m their controller. They were supposed to check in with me two days ago but I haven’t heard from them. That’s not all that unusual for them though, they’ve sometimes been as much as a week overdue. But it’s the first time in a while. They’re led by a man who calls himself ‘Mac’. He has a slight accent, Irish, maybe. There are seventeen members in all… that I know of anyway.”

“Very good,” I said. “Now, let’s talk about where they might be found…”

Shane didn’t know where they were but he knew a few places they might be. I spent extra time with him conditioning deep loyalty to me. Afterwards, he and Butch pooled their resources to check out The Team’s known hangouts.

They left Arlene and me alone again. This time we filled the time creatively. I can’t express how much fun certain positions are with a highly fit athlete. I only wished I was in better condition to match her dexterity. Her skin was amazing. When I’d put my hand on her tiny butt, I’d feel the hardness of her muscle underneath the silky smooth of her skin. It was a delightful contrast.

We were a bit inhibited, not knowing when the others would return, but I did manage to spend myself inside her beautiful rear and I’m quite sure she peaked at least twice. On the other hand, for me at least, the knowledge that two guards were right outside the door and could probably hear Arlene’s exclamations was an additional turn on. Not that I needed more incentive to screw her. She’s a nice looking thing. Like all the girls are, of course.

We had just finished straightening ourselves when the door opened and there was Butch.

“Alright,” he said, “let’s go. We got ‘em.”