The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legacy of Mr. Brooks

By The Writer

CHAPTER 12

…so in many ways, changing a person’s loyalty is actually easier than doing minor surfaces alterations and making them permanent. Change who they are into what you want and the details will be made right by them. Change something simple and who they are will cause them to revert, given time.

This is not true for all changes, of course, but the point I’m making is that you cannot be sure of how your subject will respond, especially over time, unless you go to the core of the person and mold it how you will…

Ironically, the enemy had holed up less than an hour’s drive away. The SEALs had come up with two unmarked SUVs. Arlene drove the first one with me, Butch, and Mitch. Tom drove the second with the rest of our team.

When we arrived, it was still broad daylight. We were in an abandoned train yard, with boarded up warehouses all around. Butch gave us both headsets and told us to wait with the vehicles while he and his team made their approach.

They’d no more exited the vehicles when three white vans went flying by. Butch and Mitch jumped back in and yelled, “That’s them! After them!”

Arlene floored it and we spun around back the way we’d come.

We caught up with them quickly, Tom’s vehicle in the lead, when someone in the rear van leaned out the window and fired a handgun back at us. Tom responded by ramming the van and slamming it into a light pole. The shooter was thrown from the van and ended up a bloody mess almost fifty yards ahead.

The road was blocked by the two vehicles. The enemy’s other two vans were getting away and there was nothing any of us could do. The SEALs jumped out and approached the stopped van. A shot rang out and Tom went down. Butch answered with a short burst into the driver side window.

He pulled the dead driver out of and cautiously climbed in the van while Wayne, the SEAL medic, knelt by Tom.

Seconds later, Butch was dragging a dazed woman in black utilities out of the van.

“Daniel!” he yelled, “get ready to question this woman! Hurry!”

I dosed myself again and climbed out of the SUV.

“Tom, watch the prisoner,” said Butch. I followed Butch over to where Tom lay on the ground.

“He’s hit in the shoulder,” said Wayne as he finished wrapping up the wound. “The bullet passed through. He’ll be fine. Let’s get him in the vehicle.”

They loaded him in Tom’s SUV while I stayed out of their way.

I looked over at the woman. She was young, fairly attractive. As she came out of her daze she glared at us.

I went and squatted down near her. “Hi,” I said. She ignored me.

“Fine, be that way. In a couple minutes I’ll have you telling me your life story and begging to be my slave.”

At that, she looked at me fearfully and her face turned white. “Oh shit, you’re Daniel Thompson.”

I smiled, “Yeah, that’s right! Glad to know I’m making a name for myself. Anything you want to say while you still have a mind?”

She gagged. “Please,” she said, “Please don’t do that to me. Please let me keep my mind.”

“You know, I just might let you do that. For a while at least.” My smile must have looked evil to her.

She turned away and threw up in the dirt.

I felt the familiar tickle in my head.

“Now, you will obey me and the others. Clear?”

“Yes,” she answered.

“Your name.”

“Rachel. Rachel Forester.”

“Alright Rachel. Do you have any weapons on you?”

“Yes, a Beretta in a rear holster.”

“Take it out, nice and slow, and place it on the ground. Do not let your finger come near the trigger. Make no attempt to attack us or to get away.”

Tom tensed his grip on his rifle as she moved to comply. I wasn’t worried.

“Good girl,” I said as she lay the weapon down. “Any others?”

“My knife, that’s all,” she answered.

I had her repeat the procedure with her knife.

“Now, Rachel, stand up and strip.”

“Please stop this,” she said, even as she stood and obeyed.

“Tell me, Rachel, did you stop when you murdered Maria and her family? Did my mom ask you to stop when you invaded her home?”

“No,” she whispered as her shirt came off, exposing a tattooed shoulder and belly, “But that wasn’t me!”

“Where is my mother?”

“She was in van two.”

“What were you in, van three?”

“Yes,” she answered.

“Where are they going?”

I noticed some hesitation. “The plan was to go to another safe house.” She named an address outside of town.

“And tell me, Rachel; are they likely to follow that plan, now they know we’re close?”

She visibly struggled, her face turning red. But it was only seconds before she answered, “No.”

As she pulled off the last of her garments, I ordered her into the back of our SUV. I continued the interrogation and she told me where they were likely to go. Pete, Sean, and Mitch climbed in after me and Rachel. They loaded Tom into the first SUV with Butch taking over the driving. Arlene pulled out after Butch as we headed to where Rachel believed they would go.

“Tell me how you found out about me,” I ordered.

“Part of our team, including me, was in the city on an unrelated case when we were contacted by Washington. When Myrna Solomon filed her report about you, a flag popped up because of your relationship to Thomas Brooks. As a man with connections in numerous governments, foreign as well as our own, he’d been on the watch list for some time.

“They knew about his preference for young girls and they had no idea how he’d made his wealth. He was never a high priority but, since we were nearby, I was instructed to follow up on the Solomon police report.

“I paid Myrna a visit, posing as an FBI agent. She was happy to tell her story to me. I thought it was all rubbish but I passed it on to my boss. I thought that would be the end of it.

“Instead, the boss decided to check you out a little further. He had a tail put on you. Some of the conversations you had with your girlfriend he found to be quite interesting. They brought you in and interrogated you. Everyone breaks eventually, if we have enough time with the subject. Unfortunately, my teammates didn’t have enough time. You lied to us about the journal – you said it was in the cellar of Brooks’ estate.

“But you told us enough that Mac, my boss, was convinced. I couldn’t believe it myself but I also knew how difficult it would be to maintain a story like that under our truth drugs.

“Obviously, Mac was right.”

“Quite,” I said.

“Now, Rachel,” I continued, “You are going to find out what happens to people who think they can kidnap, torture, and murder innocents. And, you know what, I’ll keep my promise: I’ll let you keep your mind through it all.”

I climbed in the front seat, saying, “Have at her, guys.”

As Arlene drove to Rachel’s recommended destination, sounds of fear, pain, and sex emanated from the back. I tried to ignore what they were doing to her but felt compelled to look back occasionally. At one point, all three were fucking her at the same time – one in her cunt, one ramming her asshole, and one choking her with his cock.

Some time later I heard more choking sounds, but I ignored them. Then I heard a man yell in orgasm.

I finally looked back when I heard Sean say, “The fuck, Pete. You fucking killed her man!”

“What?” I yelled. “What the hell happened?”

“Sorry, sir,” said a breathless Pete, “But that was fucking awesome! The bitch died as I came in her cunt!”

I stared at him, incredulous. Fucking her, he’d choked her until she died, cumming in her at her moment of death.

“You stupid shit,” I whispered, “I wanted her alive.”

He hung his head in shame. Not because of the murder he’d just committed, no. He was ashamed because he’d disappointed me, his “master”.

I don’t want to excuse Pete’s guilt for what he did to that girl but the truth is it was I who was ultimately responsible. I was in charge – I was their “master”; I was the one who threw Rachel to the wolves.

No one, no matter what they’d done – and Rachel was most certainly guilty of many things – deserved that kind of treatment. The most evil person in the universe cannot possibly deserve worse than death. Certainly not torture and rape – even if he were guilty of those very acts himself.

I believe this. I have to believe it. Because I bear the guilt for what was done to Rachel. I do believe I deserve to die. And until that happens, I must live with the knowledge of what I put her through every day of my life.