The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Laura Girl Hypnotist, Unleashed Part 6 Laura Lives!

Laura’s night gown had just started to smoke with the rising of the morning sun, when she heard her parents call to her from inside the house. They had just arrived back home from their trip, and Laura didn’t want them to see what was going to happen to her over the next few moments. She ran to the back door, thankful for a stray cloud that temporarily blocked the sunlight that would have incinerated her.

Her fangs had retracted, so all she had to explain was that the blood stains on her nightgown were menstruation related. Her parents didn’t believe her, and looked at her with skepticism as she tried to explain herself. Laura did her best song and dance before she realized what she was wearing,which was next to nothing. Partly because her nightdress was nearly a see-through type, and partly because there was a dead guy upstairs in her bed,she hurriedly ran up the stairs. She left both her parents in the hallway, looking concerned and scratching their heads.

When Laura arrived at her bedroom, she was shocked to find that Clark was smoldering in the bed. Between her drugs, the wound she had made (on his throat), and his nearly total lack of blood, he was unable to even scream as he died a second time. This time it was a vampire’s death by sunlight. Laura was confused, since she had not fed him any of her blood to turn him into a vampire. Then she remembered the love philtre she had tricked him into drinking that was infused with her menstrual blood, and her having him perform oral sex on her while she was having her period. Laura remained in the dark corner of her room and watched silently as Clark entirely, and with nary a sound, incinerated. She didn’t want him hanging around as a vampire anyway, was her take on it. Now her only concern was to dispose of the bedding once again, and to avoid her parents until they went to work in an hour.

Her next problem to solve was where to sleep during the day. She decided on the fruit cellar in the basement of the house until she could find a more permanent place to rest her newly dead body. It looked like she would survive yet another day, even though she nearly didn’t make it through the morning sunrise an hour earlier.

Avoiding her parents wasn’t difficult, since they were both late for work, and wanted to avoid her after that embarrassingly odd encounter earlier. Once she was satisfied that they had left, she bundled up the bloody sheets with Clark’s ashes in them, and took them to the garage, hiding them in the trunk of her car. She had just finished remaking her bed when the doorbell rang. Looking through the peephole, she saw a very attractive young woman patiently waiting there, probably having confused her father’s home office address with his regular business one. Laura took one look at the girl’s pretty face and huge blue eyes, and decided that she had to have her.

The vampiress hurriedly threw on her nurse’s uniform, and let the young woman with the lovely figure in the house, all while standing well clear of the sunlight that streamed through the open doorway. Once she had the door safely closed—and locked—she invited the very attractive young woman into her father’s office. The scantily clad patient explained that she was there for a root canal, something Laura realized she could make into a perfect excuse to get to prepare her for what she really had in mind.

A little something to relax her was in order, the pretty “nurse” decided, while they waited for the doctor to arrive. Laura seated the young woman, who said her name was Stacy, in the doctor’s examination chair and strapped her arm down, telling the girl it was so they could administer the medications she would need for the procedure.

Laura’s heart would have been beating rapidly, had she still had a living one, as she removed a powerful sleep-inducing narcotic that could be used to induce a hypnotic stupor, and a syringe from her father’s drug cabinet. Preparing a dose that was sure to render the girl immobile and passive for what Laura intended to do to her, Laura asked her if she had any medical conditions she should know about. The girl said no, but then shyly confessed that she was currently having her period, and that it was a particularly heavy one.

Stacy failed to notice the moment when Laura licked her red lips and shot a furtive glance at the pretty patient’s crotch, hoping to catch sight of a leak of something she was really in the mood to appreciate at the moment. The vampiress was rewarded by seeing just that: a dark splotch in the center of the pretty girl’s panties, on her soiled Maxi Pad, which was barely hidden by a very short, tight little white skirt. Laura’s fangs partially extended, and the girl was startled when she thought she saw them. “Poor girl...", Laura thought. Then, catching the young woman’s alarm, Laura thought; “I guess it’s time to get to work on this pretty little bleeder before she gets away!”

“I’m going to give you a little something for your nerves, to help you relax before the doctor gets in, dear, so that you’ll be comfortable. You seem a little nervous.” The girl said that she would be fine, that she really wasn’t nervous, and that no calming medications were really necessary; that she had decided not to go through with the procedure. That wouldn’t do, thought the vampiress, and so Laura sternly instructed the visibly shaken girl to look at her, and then to look into her eyes. Fixing her with her hypnotic gaze, her huge eyes peering into the young girl’s very soul, the vampire nurse with the pretty hazel eyes watched as the girl’s bright blue ones seemed to lose focus, and then utterly glazed over, her face becoming nearly totally relaxed from its previous state of near panic. Stacy needed to be taught how to behave properly for nurse Laura, so vampire Laura could have her way with her. A little hypnosis might help, and the girl proved to be very responsive to hypnotic trance induction so far. The beautiful vampire got close to the pretty girl’s face, and began her hypnotic induction in earnest.

“That’s it. That’s a girl: I want you to relax and keep looking into my eyes. Look as deeply as you can. Ah, there you go: doesn’t that make you feel better? I want you to fully and completely relax as I give you this little injection to help you with anxiety over your visit here today. You want that, too; to feel better, and you want what your nurse tells you that you need, isn’t that right, sweetheart?", Laura half commanded the stunned beauty. The girl replied with a weak “Yesss...", but looked like she was trying to mount a struggle with her will to leave. Laura took the hypnotized girl’s arm and began trailing her long fingernails up and down the length of it to relax her, her trance state keeping the girl from objecting as she lay there, breathing hard. Laura began softly stroking the vein she was going to jab, petting it with her fingertip, sensuously preparing it for what was to come. The needle quickly followed, and it immediately found its mark, allowing Laura to empty the contents of the syringe into the frightened, but helplessly hypnotized, young girl’s arm. Stacy’s eyelids fluttered briefly, and she tried to move, to speak, but then went quiet as the drug claimed her for her beautiful vampire nurse. Laura smiled broadly as she looked at the nearly unconscious young lady that lay motionless and infinitely vulnerable before her, just the way she liked her prey.

“Mmmmm, that’s my darling little sweetheart. Sleep now. Sleep for Laura, and let’s get a look at that pesky little menstrual problem you’re having.” Laura lifted up the girl’s flimsy little skirt and nearly ripped her panties off of her, along with the sanitary napkin that had seriously caught her attention moments earlier. Almost immediately, a bead of menstrual fluid showed at the slit of her pussy, and Laura shivered in glee at the sight of it. “Yum! I see you brought your nurse a tasty little surprise today! How very thoughtful of you.", Laura said to the entranced and drugged young woman, while leering at the girl’s shaved pussy. Putting her hands on either sides of the unconscious girl’s naked thighs, the pretty vampiress spread them wide apart, and got her face in close to the young woman’s damp pussy. She began her “examination” by giving Stacy’s visibly discharging slit a lewd but approving sniff, followed by a snake-like lick, which was then followed by another slower, more deliberate one. That first taste of menstrual blood brought the vampire out in Laura, and her fangs fully extended immediately, as she began lapping at the comatose girl’s pussy in earnest.

Her licks were slow and loving, at first, but rapidly grew in their lewdness and intensity, as Laura’s feeding grew into a frenzy. “Do I have this young woman juicing for me already?”, Laura thought to herself, as the girl’s vaginal fluids began to flow along with her bleeding. When it was clear there would be no more menstrual secretions for her to lap up from the semi-conscious woman’s pussy, Laura stopped licking her and worked to regain her composure. She was very excited at the thought of what was to come next, and having difficulty with keeping her lust at bay. When she had calmed down a little, she smiled to herself, and picked up the vial of sedative to fill yet another syringe. She couldn’t help but love the total and complete vulnerability the drugging had caused to come over her pretty little patient. Hypnosis was definitely more fun, but drugging was a much faster and absolute a weapon in a vampire’s arsenal. Laura appreciated that Stacy would now be ultimately easy to work with—and on—while she was deeply under the drug’s powerful influence.

Laura was intensely focused now, and, in a fit of dominant aggression, chose to inject the girl right in the prominent artery in her neck that she would soon be piercing with her long, gleaming white fangs. She restrained herself and gave the quieted girl just enough of the sedative to insure that she would be kept quiet and remain weak enough so Laura would more easily be able to feed on her. Laura wanted to enjoy taking her time to drink from her, and that meant being uninterrupted by any protestations from her victim. She needed to be without any real form of resistance being attempted on Stacy’s part, for at least the next ten or fifteen minutes. By then, loss of blood would serve to keep the pretty girl docile and fully compliant. More hypnotic conditioning could be used to take up any slack, in the event of any unexpected rallying to consciousness the girl might be possibly do. Laura half hoped the girl would resist a little so she could double down on her hypnosis of her. It was fun!

The vampiress lewdly inserted her fingers inside the warm, pink folds of the pretty girl’s pussy and expertly masturbated her for a relatively long moment, pleased at how wet she found the girl to be. She was clearly juicing over what was being done to her. “Could she be enjoying being drugged, hypnotized and mouth-raped by a vampiress?", she wondered to herself. “Mmmm, she’s really going to love what comes next, then!” Laura began to masturbate herself with her free hand in her excitement at what she was about to do. Laura mourned the possibility that she might not get to hypnotize this lovely girl again, since indications were that she was so good at being a naturally compliant and a very willing subject. “Eh, I can always hypnotize her, just to be safe, anyway.", Laura thought, as she stopped to kiss her on the forehead and stroked her blonde hair, menacingly.

Laura’s mouth sought out the very spot she had injected Stacy’s neck at, nibbling at it in preparation for giving it her vampire’s kiss, and leaving behind a sexy trace of her red lipstick. Her fangs had grown long and sharp while she had been licking the girl’s pussy, and now still were extended past her beautiful red lips as she licked up a little droplet of blood at the injection site on the girl’s throat. With her fingers still artfully working the nearly unconscious girl’s pussy, and her other hand still servicing her own juicing sex, Laura leaned over the subdued girl and bit down hard on the throbbing artery in her throat, piercing it cleanly with her fangs. The beautiful vampiress moaned as she fed, as did her victim, while the blood vessel now freely provided Laura with the copious blood flow rate that she craved. She wanted to gobble Stacy up!

The sexy vampire’s prey remained on the brink of consciousness for some time, passively submitting to Laura’s feeding on her, and only softly moaning, much in the way a woman does when she’s having sex, but not struggling at all. To Laura’s delight, after about five minutes of feeding on the near comatose girl, she noticed that Stacy had begun to rock her hips, as if she were being penetrated by an invisible penis. She was still moaning orgasmically as the beautiful vampiress drained her while continually playing with her clit. Laura expertly massaged the young girl’s slit with her fingertips and long red nails, which eventually brought her to a stunning orgasm. Laura then allowed herself to follow suit, and came loudly, along side her. This girl, Stacy, was going to be a keeper, Laura decided. She needed to be turned, and Laura had a way in mind to kill two birds with one stone. The vampiress still had her own (heavy) menstruation cycle going on, which would make turning Stacy easy—and fun!

Laura ceased feeding on the young woman, and commanded her to look back into her eyes. “Look at me, Stacy. Look into my eyes and sleep for me with your eyes open, your mind open to my words.” Laura stroked the girl’s perfumed hair and used the power of her eyes to finish driving the young woman into hypnotic trance. “I am a vampire, and I have you deeply hypnotized and under my spell. You have no ability to resist me now. I’m going to finish drinking from you, but first I am going to give you the gift of everlasting life. All you need to do to get that gift is to drink from me. With that, Laura climbed up on the chair, with her pussy over the drugged and hypnotized girl’s face, ripping her own stained panties off from under her nurse’s skirt on the way. Laura lowered her hips over the girl’s face, pressing her pussy lips, slick with menstrual blood, against her patient’s lips and then rocking her hips back and forth, using the girl’s face to masturbate herself—and feeding her captive prey the blood she needed to become a creature of the night.

Stacy understood that she had just been properly seeded with vampire blood to become one of the undead, just like the very attractive predator that she was currently being raped by. Laura soon finished feeding her menstrual fluids to her, and then returned to drinking her dry. Reattaching her blood stained mouth to the young woman’s neck and ruptured artery as though she were a leech, she immediately resumed emptying the young woman’s body of the last of her life’s fluids. Both vampire and prey were moaning in orgasmic ecstasy during the remainder of Laura’s feeding frenzy on her very pretty, but also very doomed, patient. A patient who found herself falling in love with the woman who was killing her.

When she had finished with Stacy, she dragged her down to the fruit cellar where she would be safe from the sunlight and be transformed into a newly minted vampiress. It wasn’t so much a matter of Laura being lonesome as a vampire, as much as it was for the sake of some of the fantasies Laura wanted to enjoy that she had spontaneously had in her head when she first saw Stacy. She liked her, was very sexually attracted to her, and sensed that she just might make a good protege. There were plenty of men—and women—out there for them to feed on, and this was better than Laura’s original plan of just going ahead and ending it all. This was going to be a trip and a half, and Laura pictured the two of them sexily draining dry their hot victims together, night after night.

There were some loose ends to clean up first, like Laura’s suspecting parents, the deceased boyfriend, that damn diamond that would lead right to her, and Stacy’s sudden disappearance, but it was still going to be fun. She just needed to kill a few more people, that’s all, starting with Clark’s roommate, Kevin, and wasn’t that sort of the point of being a vampire: killing people?

The two women curled up together on the cold floor of the cellar, embracing, as Stacy came around and realized she was now a vampiress. She was also finding that she was falling instantly and completely in love with the one who had turned her. All she felt was gratitude toward Laura for choosing her, excitement at the new reality that she was experiencing, and a new kind of hunger that she had never felt before. A sexual sort of hunger for human blood. Soon, the two girls would go out to feed together, but for now, they slept the rest of the day away, and waited for Laura’s parents to come home.

Laura’s parents got home shortly after the sun had gone down that evening, and were greeted by the two girls who hadn’t even bothered changing out of their blood stained little outfits. Both girls smiled and told the startled parents that they had a surprise for them. When the shaken couple asked just what that might be, the girls told them, in unison, “You get to die!” Both held syringes loaded with Laura’s father’s most powerful sedative, and simultaneously they plunged the needles into the necks of the husband and wife, who promptly collapsed on the floor after a moment of staring in disbelief at what had just been done to them. The doses the girls had loaded the syringes with were excessive, deliberately so, and the man and his wife both lay on the floor, dying, as the girls just stood and watched. Their breathing quickly slowed, then came the death rattle of their final breaths, and they were gone.

Both of the vampire women dragged the two lifeless bodies down into the basement, storing them where they had slept their vampire’s sleep earlier; in the fruit cellar. “That’ll hold them for a little while, until they start to get smelly, anyway.", Laura said, without a hint of emotion. Stacy laughed at her new mentor’s comment, and closed the wooden door to the room behind them as they headed up to Laura’s bedroom to play dress-up.

Both women then went about playing girl, as they tried on Laura’s sexy clothes, and doing one-another’s makeup for the evening. They really had no choice but to help each other with their makeup, since using the vanity’s mirror was out of the question for them, forever. When they felt that they looked pretty and hot enough, they headed out to Clark’s apartment. He had a roommate, named Kevin, that knew too much. Kevin simply had to go: he was too much of a loose end—and Laura thought he looked cute enough to eat. Time to play vampiress, and eat him!

Laura knocked at the door, and the young man answered it, looking very pleasantly surprised to find two beautiful women, dressed and made up very seductively, waiting at the door for him. Once the girls were invited into the apartment, Stacy took the lead and made a point of telling Kevin how cute she thought he was. Kevin was a little shy, so Laura explained to him that Stacy was along for a double date, and that they were going to meet Clark there in a little while for all of them to go out together. Kevin clearly loved the idea, and offered to fix them a drink. That was the exact diversion Laura was looking for, so she offered to mix the drinks out in the kitchen to allow Stacy and Kevin to get better acquainted. After showing Laura where the bar was, Kevin took her up on being alone with Stacy, and so she was free to mix the drinks as only Laura could. She had a special drink in mind for Kevin. She preferred her prey to be nice and docile—and utterly helpless. She loved being able to take them quietly—even though she took them against their will—and with no struggling on their part. Simple. Neat. A very sexy and erotic way to seduce your prey, she thought. Well, that, and (of course): a vampire’s incredible powers of hypnosis.

When she was sure the two were deeply engrossed in chat with one-another, Laura took her cosmetics kit out of her purse, removing from it a small vial of white powder. She then emptied the little flask of four crushed cyclobarbitol tablets into the glass meant for Kevin, twice as much as she had used on Clark to prep him for his experience with her unique brand of drug-induced hypnosis. They were finely crushed, and ready to be quickly administered to someone in their drink, as Kevin was about to find out. The booze worked perfectly to dissolve the drug, and all she needed now was to get it into him and then use its powerful effects to enable rapid, and incredibly deep, hypnosis of him. He would need to be near mindlessly deep in trance to allow what the two women planned his future to hold in store for him. He soon would find himself exactly that deeply hypnotized, too.

Bringing their drinks into the living room, Stacy and Laura exchanged knowing glances, and both girls watched and smiled as Kevin thirstily put a major dent in his drink. Perfect. Now they needed to get him to finish it before the effects of the potent sleeping pills began to be known to him. They needed the drugging to take effect all of a sudden, so he wouldn’t have a warning that he had been doped. Stacy pleasantly surprised Laura by inventing a little drinking game that they could play, one that would make Kevin have to take a swallow each time he answered a question incorrectly. Laura even had to go out and fix him a second drink before much more time had gone by. This was perfect, because in another five or ten minutes, he was going to be out on his feet and ripe for a powerful hypnotic induction, which Laura would preside over.

Laura watched the clock and kept Kevin entertained—and distracted—with flirtatious, and witty banter. Both women had his complete attention with the extreme beauty that only female vampires share, as they sat there on the couch, one on either side of him. Both women spent time finding excuses to touch the young man, to sexually prime him to be receptive to their advances. They pretty much already had him completelysexually enthralled, and drugged, so hypnotizing him was not going to be much of a problem. They could have done what they came to do without the use of the drugs, but both girls enjoyed the idea of chemically inducing a stupor in their prey before using their powers of hypnosis on them—much like Laura had originally done to Stacy. It was the safest and most effective way to take down their prey. For them, it was simply the most fun way to molest and dominate their helpless victims they could think of.

Kevin was slurring his words when he quite deliberately, and rather randomly, brought up the subject of Clark having told him that Laura had a lipstick fetish, a line of conversation that the women knew could be made to work quite well for the pretty predators. Laura smiled broadly, with a feminine knowing that his bringing this particular subject up meant it likely had a sexual power over him that she could readily exploit. She replied; “Why, yes, as a matter of fact I DO have a fetish for lipstick. Would you like to see why?” Kevin just said “Why?” in a spaced out sort of way, which was about all he was capable of for a come-on at the moment. Laura was well aware he was watching her every movement as she dipped her hand into her purse and brought back out her cosmetics kit. She saw she had him fascinated, woozy as he was, as she unzipped the fat little innocently flowered bag and brought out a special tube of lipstick from amongst all of her other lipsticks and the myriad of colorful little cosmetic items she had stuffed in there, along with her favorite date-rape sleeping drugs.

Laura waved the lipstick she had specifically selected, a dark blue tube, in front of the face of the man she was about to induce a very sexually-driven hypnotic trance in. Popping the cap off, she swiveled up the reddest shade of lipstick that Kevin had ever seen. When she was certain that she had his full attention, and she did, she said; “Tell me that you wouldn’t just love to see me wearing this color on my lips—or, better yet—get to watch me apply it! It’s my favorite Max Factor, and it’s called “Firebrand”. I don’t wear it for just anybody: it’s just way too sexy—but I just might wear it for you.” Laura continued to hold Kevin’s attention and fascinate him by waving the tube of lipstick before his eyes as if she were waving around a little sword, seeing the power that it had over him. He was obviously aroused by her choice of a lipstick to wear for him. “Would Clark mind?", he thought, not knowing that Clark’s ashes were in the trunk of the car the women had parked outside the swank apartment.

“I need you to just relax yourself and watch me.” Laura smiled sweetly, and continued her hypnotic induction, “You know, when a woman paints her lips red, it subliminally sends a man the message that her lips remind him of the redness of the delicate folds of her vagina when she is ready for sex. Men can’t help but become aroused at the sight of a beautiful woman wearing red lipstick. I’m going to prove that to you now.” Looking directly into his eyes, she told him to watch her lips carefully, and she would help make him understand her fetish. Her real intention was to take advantage of what was obviously already HIS fetish, and to then use it to hypnotize him, sexually, into her fatal embrace.

With the already fully extended red lipstick she was waving around holding his attention, she told him to watch how the color looked as it went on her lips. Fixing him with her gaze, the breathtakingly beautiful vampiress painted her lower lip in two slow, languidly drawn strokes. Her intense hazel-eyed staring at Kevin was rewarded when she saw him melt at the show she was putting on for him. Kevin watched, as he was artfully guided into hypnosis, as the matte appearance of the lipstick seemed to burst into a deep red flame under the heat of her voluptuous lips, before going on to taking on a glossier appearance as it melted, just like he was melting. He was amazed, and wondered if that was what she wanted him to see. Laura smiled as she saw her lips and her words had become Kevin’s world, and continued painting her mouth for him to watch and be mesmerized by. Stacy intently watched as the young man slipped into trance—and made her own move for what she had been eyeing: the young man’s lap. Kevin had been growing noticeably hard during Laura’s sexy induction, and Stacy began to stroke his sex gently through his jeans, expertly massaging it to full erection.

“Keep looking at my lips, Kevin, and you will see the magic that lipstick does for a woman. A woman likes a man to notice her lips, especially when she is painting them for him. We speak with our lips. We want you to notice them and listen. Are you listening now? We kiss with our lips. Wouldn’t you like me to kiss you right now? We want you to look at them and lust for them. We definitely want you to notice them when we are applying our lipstick. Watch as I stroke it back.... and forth... back... and forth... See my lips get redder and redder. Impossible not to want to watch, isn’t it, Kevin?” Kevin had slipped into the hypnotic trance she had led him into, and barely audibly said “Yes...", his eyes glassy and his face now fully relaxed. All she needed to do now was to take him deeper and fully down into a deep trance only a vampire could induce. She certainly had him well enough inebriated and drugged, hypnosis was just the icing on the cake. He wasn’t going anywhere, either way, nor was he likely to try to resist anything the two women had in mind for him. He was far too under the influence of the sleeping pills and alcohol he had consumed fifteen minutes earlier. Now it was time to seriously hypnotize him, as only a vampire like Laura could, so that there would be no chance of resistance of any kind on his part.

Kevin couldn’t take his eyes off of Laura’s incredibly beautiful red lips, at least, not until she told him to. He was thoroughly mesmerized by the beauty of her mouth, when she suddenly redirected his attention to her impossibly hypnotic eyes. She blinked her eyes slowly, to start off, so Kevin would experience their incredible hazel color pop from beneath her long and lush, deep black eyelashes. She needed him to lust for her as she took his seduction to the next level. Flashing him with those two beautiful, bottomless hypnotic eyes certainly helped him along with his newly found lust for her. Meanwhile, Stacy had gotten bolder with her petting, and she was just getting started!

“Besides our pretty lips, we like to be noticed by a man for our eyes. Do you find my eyes attractive, Kevin? Do you like how I have them painted? I love doing them in a smokey cat-eyed look—like I am wearing, just for you, now. Do you find my eyes to be pretty? Hypnotic? Would you like me to use them to hypnotize you? I can, would you like me to show you?”

Kevin couldn’t answer Laura anymore, and just gazed at her, paralyzed and with his lips parted. Stacy had, continued massaging his already hard cock through his pants to keep him fully engorged for her. She used her free hand to trace her long, red fingernails back and forth across the back of Kevin’s neck in order to soothe him and provide a little more female-type persuasion to add to Laura’s intensely feminine trance induction. Kevin could smell the perfume on her wrist, as she passed it before his face while playing with his neck, and wanted to tell Stacy how pretty he thought it was, but was unable to make his lips move, and his focus was almost exclusively on Laura. Stacy happily observed that Laura’s trance induction on the young man was now nearing completion. She wouldn’t have to wait much longer.

Laura continued, “Keep staring into my eyes, as deeply as you can, and see what it is that you see there. There is a secret for you to find, hidden in my eyes, if you stare deep enough into them, you will find it. Do that for me now. I think you will find a peaceful sort of sexual euphoria come over you as you drift into trance for me. This is a wonderful way I have of being able to make you sleep and dream with your eyes open. It’s called hypnosis, Kevin, and I am hypnotizing you now, just as I said I would. You are already under my spell. Now you can’t help but want to obey me.", Laura boldly told him. “Can you feel that your power of will has left you, and that now I am doing the thinking for you?” Kevin remained transfixed. He had no willpower, anymore.

“It’s extremely pleasurable for a man to be hypnotized by a woman, Kevin, don’t you think?", Laura teased him, “It’s very sexy to let your mind be taken by a beautiful woman, as I am taking your mind now. You’ll find that I am very seductive, so resisting me is futile. You WILL go fully under for me, Kevin. Very, very deep. Don’t fight it. Just surrender your mind to me. Now. Let go of all your other thoughts and fall into my eyes. Feel yourself being hard for me, and dream of my kisses. Don’t you just feel wonderful, while you gaze at me, at my pretty face, and into my beautiful eyes? A deep and pleasurable sleep is coming over you, one that you cannot resist. You can’t fight it. Give in to it. Sleep deep for me. Let yourself grow harder while you sleep deeper for me now. You have no desire to resist me, no ability to look away. You must never try to look away from me when I am looking into your eyes. Just stare into my big, beautiful hazel eyes, and sleep for me, with your eyes open. Sleep and dream for me, and continue to stare into my eyes for as long as you can hold your helpless hypnotized ones open. I’ll tell you when you can close them.”

Stacy smiled at Laura in admiration for the job her mentor had done taking their prey into a deep, deep trance for them to be able to share him. Stacy had continued playing with Kevin’s cock through his jeans, and had him rigid hard. She was also still tracing her long nails across the back of his neck, but now stopped that, putting the prettily manicured hand in her lap, and simply smiling as she sat looking at him, enjoying the sight of her first victim being made to be totally at her disposal. She couldn’t wait, and reached up and hit the dimmer to the room lights, lowering them way down.

Laura broke into a smile, too, as she looked at the relaxed, drugged, and completely hypnotized young man before her. He was now fully at her mercy. Her canine fangs had become fully extended, like little erections, due to her intense sexual arousal. They shone bright white in the dimly lit room, in sharp contrast to the redness of her lips. She slowly licked those maddeningly red lips as she gazed at Stacy’s hand massaging Kevin’s cock through his jeans, fully approving of where that little measure was sure to take them. She was also grateful for the extremely seductive help that Stacy’s masturbation of their prey had given her in being able to induce such a sexually-charged trance in their prey, so far.

Stacy’s fangs had also fully extended, due to her high degree of sexual excitement, and had a way of making her look diabolically beautiful—and deadly dangerous—at the same time. Both women were now juicing copiously, and were more than ready to begin the taking of Kevin as only female vampires could.

Laura knew Stacy was intent on going down on the handsome young man. Laura, too, felt the same way, once she saw the size and outline of his hardness showing through his pants. There was no way either of their pretty little red mouths—or fangs—would be missing tasting him down there, and very soon.

Now that she was satisfied Kevin was sufficiently drugged and hypnotized, and had fallen completely under her power, Laura instructed him that he would finally be able to close his eyes, which he immediately and obediently shut. With her white fangs gleaming, she suggested to him that anywhere either of the women kissed him he would greatly desire to be bitten there by them, and that it would be painless, and that it would immerse him in a sweet and powerful sexual euphoria. Kevin readily accepted those suggestions without resistance. He now looked forward to being kissed—and bitten -by the two beauties, the thought of it making his cock throb—to Stacy’s delight. Her hand was still busily residing in the hypnotized man’s lap, playing with his hardness, so she knew he would be unable to resist her advances. He was totally lost in the hypnotic dream that Laura, and Stacy, had placed him in..

Stacy now took the massaging of Kevin’s cock to the next level, and freed it from the confines of his jeans. Her hand was around it, towards the head, and slowly milking it to keep it at full erection, allowing Laura to put the finishing touches on hypnotizing him, by stroking the back of his neck as Stacy had done, and whispering words of sleep, relaxation, peace—and arousal to the happily dreaming man. The vampire women had him fully aroused, obedient to them, and supremely ready for what they had intended from the start, which was going to be an orgy of sexual lust and bloodletting.

Both women were positively vibrating with excitement when Laura told Stacy that it was time, and to just go for it. She didn’t need to suggest that to Stacy twice, since that was exactly what the fledgling vampiress had planned on ever since she began masturbating the hypnotized young man. She was playing with his cock to prepare it to be fed upon.

Stacy playfully applied a rich coat of the intensely red lipstick Laura was wearing, all the while she slowly applied it she locked Laura with her gaze. When she was done, she had perfectly mirrored the blood-red look of her mentor’s sensually maddening painted lips. Then, she gave Laura a big, happy “told you so” kind of grin before dropping her pretty face down into Kevin’s lap and taking his cock up in her mouth. After letting Laura watch her slowly—and expertly—work on it with her mouth for a couple minutes, she began kissing his cock at its center, right where a large vein visibly resided. Ringed in her red lipstick, Kevin’s cock began to throb to the excited pulse rhythm Stacy—and Laura—had given it with their feminine witchery.

Laura took that as her cue to begin her own assault on the hypnotized man, gently kissing the places she was interested in exploring further, and leaving sexy looking traces of her lipstick wherever she let her lips wander. First, she started with his mouth, but then quickly moved on to his neck. That was what she had hypnotized him to require to prepare him for her assault: her sweet kiss on his flesh, and thanks to her hypnotic suggestions, Kevin obediently let his head loll to one side to give Laura full and unfettered access to his throat.

The kissing by the girls stayed playful and gentle, like nothing but sweet foreplay, until Stacy blurted out that she couldn’t wait any longer. “I need to bite him NOW, Laura!", the frustrated vampiress in heat exclaimed. Stacy then immediately kissed the side of Kevin’s cock again, without waiting for permission from Laura. Stacy gave his turgid cock a playful nip before sinking her fangs into the bulging vein she had so passionately been marking with her lipsticked kisses. The hypnotic suggestion he had been given to feel no pain, just pleasure, kept Kevin quiet beyond his initial gasp of surprise. A tremor went rocketing through his body as her fangs were sunk into him by the highly aroused vampiress. The tremor would be his only act of resistance to what she was doing to him, besides some moaning. His head lolling back further as his eyes stared blindly at the ceiling.

Kevin’s gasp as Stacy took him was Laura’s signal to sink her own fangs into his throat, and begin her own erotic feeding on him. Gently guiding his face the rest of the way aside with a gentle sweep of her lovely hand, Laura kissed his throat at the pulse point one last time, and then forcefully bit down. Her fangs went deep into the artery in his throat that she had been kissing and preparing for this very moment. Kevin was far too drugged and hypnotized to resist anything the two women were doing to him. He felt no pain, beyond a minor initial pinch sensation when they bit down, followed by feeling only pleasure as they drank from him, just as he had been powerfully hypnotized to feel, so that he would behave. Kevin paid no mind to the blood now pooling in the hollow of his shoulders and at his groin from the women’s feasting. He surrendered completely—and even gratefully—to the two women’s tender ministrations, wishing he could just give all of himself to the two women, all at once, not realizing that he just had done exactly that.. He belonged to them, heart and soul, all the while believing that he was falling in love with them. Such was their seductive power over men these women had at their disposal, and they had no qualms about using it ruthlessly to get what they wanted.

Both girls were delighted to have made Kevin this helpless to resist them, and they took their time drinking from the wounds they had made in his throat and cock. Stacy fed at the center of his penis, her pretty face in his lap while she continued to milk him with her hand to keep him nice and hard—and pumping lots of blood to her hungry mouth. Laura’s lips were glued to Kevin’s throat, while her soft hands soothingly—and very passionately—stroked his face, neck and shoulders as she drank, also powerfully arousing the young man and helping with the powerful sexual aspect of maintaining his trance for him. The room was filled with the sounds of all three of their voices, moaning ecstatically in erotic pleasure, as the two ghastly women writhed on the couch while they fed on the helpless male they had chosen for the evening. The girls—and even Kevin—would have liked it to last forever, but that was not to be possible. Kevin’s time was definitely going to run out soon.

Kevin moaned more and more softly as they fed, as he grew markedly weaker by the moment. He was now physically incapable of mounting any form of resistance to the fanged assault the women were waging on him. That is, even if he wanted to resist, which he didn’t. He belonged to the two vampire girls now, dreamily drifting off into space, eyes open, as they neared the end of their feeding frenzy. The two women were nearly motionless now, like their victim, as they very leisurely drank from him. Laura used her long, red fingernails on the far side of Kevin’s neck to pull him into her so that his throat was firmly held tighter to her mouth as she sucked him dry, soothing him with her pretty claws while increasing the suction of her thirsty mouth, with which she was draining him. It was Stacy’s consistent masturbation of the cock she was drinking from that really kept Kevin immobile. In his mind, he thought that this was having sex with the girls, and she was quite expert at keeping him edging, right on the brink of orgasm. The thirsty girls eventually had to prepare to finish him off, though, with the pretty little mouths they had originally used to seduce him with.

Stacy spoke next, telling her prey, “I need you to keep that cock hard for me, Kevin! Stay with me just a few minutes longer! Look me in the eyes and tell me how much you like what I am doing to you right now!, How much you love me!” Kevin forced his eyes open to comply with his tormentor’s intensely spoken command to agree with her that he liked being killed by the two of them. He looked into Stacy’s beautiful blue eyes, and all he could say was, “Yes.", as his cock obediently began pumping even more blood into her mouth, growing harder all the while, just as she had directed him to do.

Not to be cut out of the penis action entirely, Laura commanded Kevin’s attention. “I want you to cum for me Kevin!", and clamped her lips next to Stacy’s on his poor, tortured cock, wrapping her blood drenched mouth around the head of it. Laura suckled ferociously, driving him towards preparing to cum in her mouth, when her vampire instincts reflexively caused her to bite down with her fangs into just behind the head of it. She had only grazed it, up until that moment, but was now passionately drinking blood from his cock right along with Stacy. Kevin’s head was leaned back all the way on the couch, his eyes wide open, his face pale, as he felt waves of orgasmic euphoria wash over him when Laura made him ejaculate with her head bobbing in expert rhythm for that purpose.

“Oh, God!”, the dying man exclaimed, to which Laura lifted up her bloody red mouth from working on his cock in indignant surprise, and launched at him; “God? Kevin… Honey… Baby… Sweetie, God’s got nothing to do with this. What do you think it is that is happening here, Kev?” Kevin just looked at her with a sort of hurt, lost expression on his face. “You invited us in. We’re EVIL! We’re VAMPIRES! For “God’s” sake, indeed. You think you picked up two babes and had your way with them, to brag about tomorrow? You’re DOOMED! There IS no tomorrow for you, Kevin! You are currently being blood-raped by the two best, baddest female vampires on the planet! Only your soul will be leaving here this evening, Kevin, and soon. I am afraid that you—or your dead body, that is—are staying. As for your soul: Stacy and I will say ‘Hello’ to it when we see it in Hell!, where it belongs, you poor fool.”

Laura leered at him, with his blood and semen running down her chin, her fangs fully extended and protruding from her deep red lips, and laughed at the terror she saw just now starting to form in his eyes. Stacy laughed with her mouth full, due to it still being glued firmly to his throbbing, but very badly bleeding, cock. With that, Kevin seemed to pass out in abject horror, with Laura swallowing what of Kevin’s was still in her mouth, and then returning to his throat. That, after giving a winsome, but very evil, smile to an also grinning—while she was still sucking—Stacy. Stacy had to stop, though, and popped her mouth off his cock to laugh at Laura’s tirade and Kevin’s reaction to it, then the two beautiful women went back about their feeding, going about finishing what they had started nearly a half hour earlier. It was deathly quiet as the two vampire girls continued their draining Kevin of what little bodily fluids he had left, with Kevin being merely just “there” and totally unresponsive. They continued to take their time, and leisurely suckled at his wounds, like the professional vampires that they were, to draw out the very last bit of his essence before he expired on them. That took another five minutes of concerted suckling by the pair before his heart could beat no more, and he expired—still not really understanding or believing what it was that had just happened to him. How could he: it was too monstrous to comprehend.

The two diabolical females had accomplished both of their goals: to feed on him, and to have disposed of him permanently before the night was over. Fortunately, for them, they were both the same two things. They certainly weren’t concerned about his feelings, having thoroughly loved what they did to him, and how they chose to do it. They had been nice enough to at least tell him, honestly, what had actually gone down, but he had chosen to remain in denial about it to the very end. Either way, Kevin was toast, and wouldn’t even be missed by them now that he was no longer of use.

The two beautiful vampires looked at the lipstick kiss marks and blood stains all over the husk of the body of the young man that “was staying behind” (as mentioned in Laura’s tirade at him), but were not really concerned anymore about leaving any evidence at the scene. They just didn’t care—about anything—not after this. It was the most fun the two women had ever had, and the most fulfilling. All they wanted now was to have more experiences just like this one: bloody, passionate, and perfectly scripted! The girls were assured by their success this evening that they had stumbled upon a winning formula for the capturing, seduction, and devouring of prey.

The two vampire women simply gathered up their oft-used makeup kit and other belongings into their purses, before leaving Kevin sprawled out on the couch where they had killed him. Laura did stop to give him a kiss on the forehead goodbye, but then shared a long, fanged kiss with Stacy in front of him, as if to say “Screw you, Kev!".

Stacy, on the other hand, paused and just looked at him, taking in what was left of his cock, and looking at it disapprovingly. Kevin’s cock was bloody, shrinking, and covered in red lipstick marks, serving as evidence that Stacy had REALLY finished with him. She stopped pouting and smiled sweetly, before giving him a flirty wave of her hand, saying, “Adios, Kevin: it’s been fun! Let’s do it again, soon, ok?”

Laura laughed and shut the door behind them as they ventured out into the night air to find shelter. They had to weather the day before they would again get to feed together. They made a good team, and were talking like two high school girls about their wonderful “date” that evening, and how much fun they had with him, the drugs and alcohol in his bloodstream making them a little high, as they strolled out into the darkness and into their next adventure together.