The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Laura Girl Hypnotist, Unleashed Part 5: Vampiress

Prologue:

Laura seemed to float into her bedroom, her feet barely touching the floor as she headed straight to her vanity. Eyeing all the pretty bottles in her large collection of perfumes, she selected small, round one called “Hypnotic Poison”, and dabbed a small spray of it on either side of her neck. Fluffing her long, curly dark hair so the fragrance would best penetrate it, she gave a little spritz to either side of the lush locks of hair on her head, as well.

Now she was perfumed, and in her diaphanous nightie, a nearly entirely see-through garment that showed her every curve and, well; everything, even the little triangle of hair she had left around her pussy. Now all she needed was the right lipstick. Opening the drawer to the vanity, she weeded through her collection of about thirty different lipsticks, settling on one in a gold metal tube that simply said “Really Red” on the bottom. “Perfect!", she thought, as she took it to her bed and languidly stretched her curvaceous form out on the bed sheets before popping the cap on the lip color she had chosen.

She swiveled up to stick of amazingly red color, admiringly eyeing it and lightly licking her thirsty lips. Closing her eyes, she began to paint her lips by feel—no mirror necessary. First her upper lip, going over it several times to insure that she was wearing enough of the maddening color. Lastly, she did her lower lip, repeatedly going from let to right, and then back again, until both lips shone a radiant red. Now she was ready for Clark, who would be arriving at her bedroom’s doorway any moment, probably sporting an erection when he arrived, if not moments later in response to the beauty that lay before him in her bed, obviously prepared for sex.

As she expected, Clark’s pants rapidly showed the outline of his erecting cock as he took in the sight of the beauty that lay in her bed before him. Kicking off his shoes, he approached the bed simply because her eyes beckoned him to do so. She put her hand up and stopped him as he stood before her, with her seated on the bed, as she reached for his belt. Undoing it and unbuttoning his pants, she went to let them drop to the floor, but Clark’s now fully erect cock kept them from sliding off him, and she needed to give them a tug, watching in glee as the cock bobbed up and down before her hungry eyes. His undershorts had to go, and she made short work of pulling them down and letting them drop to the floor before wrapping her lips around his member and giving it a couple playful sucks.

She then backed her head away from his groin, so she could see the result of her handiwork on his hard shaft. Red rings of her lipstick marked how far she had taken him down her throat, and the sight of that turned her on with great passion, and she pulled him into her bed and went to work on his cock, in earnest. She was glad that she had selected a high-stain lipstick, so that her lips would remain red when she was done servicing him orally and went to put him inside her. Like right now.

She knew fucking him would leave him so preoccupied and dazed that she could go to work on his neck, burying her fangs into the vein that fairly beckoned her by name. Her red lips, sealing the wound she made almost the same instant he penetrated her, allowed her the freedom to begin draining him without alarming him at the sight of his own blood. Her lips kept that sealed in, and she kept the sounds of her sucking to a minimum, so as not to break the sexual spell she had him under. And so, she fed, and Clark remained paralyzed to her horrifyingly erotic ministrations at his throat.

Vampiress, The Story:

It was the morning after Laura spent nearly the entire night on her blackmail sex session with Clark, and the sex that followed. Clark now lay unconscious in bed, courtesy of the immense quantity of drugs the insatiable witch had administered to him, and partially from pure exhaustion. Laura was awake, though, and put on Dark Shadows to search for ideas on where to go next in owning her man. She was sure that she would find something that interested her, and soon enough she did exactly that.

It wasn’t long at all before she stumbled across, in some later episodes, where Angelique, the beautiful and very sexy witch, had been turned into a vampiress by Nicholas, an evil warlock. Laura was fascinated, and very turned on, and she watched Angelique magically and irresistibly summon men to come to her from afar, hypnotize them, and then bury her pretty little white fangs into their warm throats so she could drink from them. The men seemed to have fallen victim to a sexual spell, and appeared to almost seem grateful to be bitten. They seemed to enjoy being fortunate enough to have been chosen by Angelique to be fed upon by her.

It was as if they were near orgasmically turned on by, what appeared to Laura to be, a very feminine form of attack. The vampiric feeding ritual involved a beautiful vampiress, an attractive young man, a certain amount of sensuality, some romanic kissing, her then using hypnosis on them, then embracing—and biting them. All this involved the woman being totally in charge. “Perfect!", thought the soon-to-be, and more than a little evil, vampiress. She would bring beauty and horror to the same table, and Clark would be her victim. How nice if she could actually do this to Clark, in real life. Then it dawned on her that she could.

Laura’s father was a dentist, and she remembered seeing a bridge in his office that he had made for a well to do girl that wanted to play a vampiress for a big Halloween party that year. It had very long and sharp canine teeth that could certainly pierce human flesh easily. Laura headed for her father’s study and retrieved the fangs, trying them on to see if they fit. They did, and Laura knew the next level she was going to be taking Clark, and her pretty self, to.

Returning to her bedroom, she awakened her fiance‚ and guided the stunned young man to her private bathroom to begin the long process of removing the makeup she had tricked him into applying for her blackmai film. It took a lot of soap and water, tissues and a washcloth, and lots of cold cream and makeup remover to do the job. Clark’s lips remained stained with her lipstick, that Cara Nome lipstick really was indelible, but she planned on staining his lips for him even more, and soon, courtesy of her own lipsticked kisses. Laura was wearing the same Cara Nome red lipstick, and planned to transfer as much of it as possible to Clark’s mouth, time permitting and if all went well, she thought That made her smile, as she decided her lover’s lips being stained red was of no matter. His lips could remain stained—she sort of liked him wearing her mark of ownership—and subservience.

Laura fixed a little breakfast for him, knowing he would need his strength, before emptying her remaining vial of cyclobarbitol from her cosmetics kit into his orange juice. “Might as well get it over with, and drug him now.", the pretty hypnotist thought nearly out loud. He probably wouldn’t be remembering any of his stay at Laura’s house with her when she was done with him. He would be lucky to remember his own name!

She stroked his arm at the table, and went about trying to put his mind at ease—as much as possible—as she waited for the drug to take effect. When she heard her fianc‚ start to slur his words, she went to the bedroom and retrieved her lipstick and flagon of drugged perfume. It was time for her to attack her prey.

Laura sat back down and immediately locked eyes with Clark as she misted her neck with the drug, then drew the still heavily sedated man in tight, forcing him to bury his face in her neck where the drug could get at him. When his breathing indicated that he had become thoroughly intoxicated, she helped guide him to the television in the livingroom, and seated him on the couch. She then put on a scene of Angelique as a vampiress as she was hypnotizing and biting Joe Haskell, and Joe’s subsequently passing out on Angelique’s couch after she had feasted on him. Laura gently masturbated Clark after liberating his cock from his pants, and missed how easy his cock was to get at when he was wearing her mother’s silken nightie. The combination of the vampiric scenes and Laura’s sexual stimulation of him had the effect of preparing in Clark’s mind how such a scene would play out with Laura, and that he had reason to look forward to it! That was good, because it was about to experience the young woman at her most evil.

Laura turned off the TV, and asked Clark why he was there. Clark really didn’t have an answer, and Laura told him he was there because she willed him to be and had summoned him—just like she had heard Angelique tell her prey. Turning him to face her on the couch, she had him watch as she applied her lipstick using the “playing girl” act with it to hypnotically stun him, then, while still applying it, kissing him on the mouth to drive him back into trance. Once she was satisfied he was under, she told him that he should see her to be Angelique, and that he might as well be Joe, and that he could be hypnotized and paralyzed by her powers as a vampiress any time that she wanted to do that to him. Then she guided his face to her’s, stroking his cheeks with her soft hands while cooing to him that he was paralyzed and could not move or even think about resisting her in any way.

She monitored his reaction as she bared the fangs she had gotten from her father’s office, parting her deep red lips and closing in on his neck for a kiss. “Clark, you will feel pain as I bite you, and that pain will excite you and drive you ten times deeper into trance. When I drink from you, you are going to masturbate yourself and feel extreme pleasure. Wrap your hand around your hardon now, and start stroking it for me. Show me how little boys like you play with themselves when they are excited—and you ARE excited. Feel that excitement now.”

Clark did as she instructed, and couldn’t take his eyes off of her huge and hungry hazel ones as he viewed her long white fangs in his peripheral vision. He was aroused, hard, and paralyzed, and awaiting her taking her pleasure with him. He didn’t have to wait long, and Laura licked and then nibbled at the prominent vein in his neck, feeling it pulse against her soft lips. Kissing his neck, the pretty vampiress left a ring of her reddest lipstick over the vein that she intended to have her way with. She paused and sniffed the kiss she had left on his neck, to enjoy the trace of perfume that it left there. She owned him.

Withdrawing and backing her face from his neck, she fixed him with her eyes and commanded him to sleep several times, telling him to keep his eyes open and to keep staring into her huge, and sparkling with excitement ones. Then she put her arms around him, holding him tightly, and parted her red lips showing him her fangs. When she saw him remain mute and immobile, even though she knew he must know what was coming, she brought her face to his neck, kissed it again, and then buried her fangs to the hilt, striking the vein she had lustfully been eyeing. She held him tight as he shuddered and very weakly tried to fight off her attack, mostly by simply groaning in pain—and pleasure. She helped him stroke his cock to distract him and keep him powerfully aroused so that he wouldn’t want to resist her, while she suckled at his wound, drinking deeply of him as he continued to softly moan at what she was doing to him.

Clark’s cock remained hard through her feeding on him, even seeming to grow that much harder as she suckled, and so she drank her fill. She knew that if she could keep him sexually aroused, she could have her way with him for as long as she liked. The beautiful vampiress paused only to back away from him to taunt and tease him by showing him her blood stained mouth, then diving back in to feed onto the lipstick stained bullseye on his neck marking her go-to spot to bite. Now she suckled in near frenzy, making sucking noises and moaning in a high, feminine pitch as she drank from her captive lover and played, alternately,with her sex and his. The beautiful vampiress found that she loved the taste of his freshly spilling blood.

Clark was paralyzed and lost in an erotic fantasy since Laura had begun feeding on him, and her stroking his cock kept him from seeing what was happening for what it was. He remained nearly motionless, drugged and hypnotized, as the pretty young vampiress fed on him. Laura then wordlessly stopped what she was doing, and rose from the couch, blood dripping from her fangs onto her lips and chin. Taking his hand, she bid him to come with her, leading him upstairs to her bedroom. By the time Clark arrived at her bed, the blood had run down his neck to his chest. Laura surveyed that, and finding it to be sexy, she licked it off of him as she guided him down onto the bed, placing him on his back, where she could get at his hard cock. She needed it inside her, and NOW!

Clark had lost a little of his erection, a situation that the Sexy vampiress fixed by immediately going down on him. Grazing his cock with her fangs, she performed fellatio on him until his cock was once again at full length and bobbing up and down. “Mmmm: I want some of that blood flow...", Laura said, as she admired the handiwork her mouth had done on his, now, lipstick and blood stained cock. Now that she was fully satisfied he was hard enough for her pussy to want, she mounted him, taking him all the way inside her before reaching for her perfume atomizer on the nightstand. Laura was already lifting herself up and down on his cock with her strong legs as she positioned the sprayer at his face and squeezed the bulb twice. The young man gasped as he inhaled, and his eyes rolled back in his head upon his third breath of the powerful sedative.

Laura was in a frenzy now, and was fucking him wildly as she fell forward and kissed his mouth, followed by commanding him to sleep for her, then kissing him again, and repeating. Her voice quavering with excitement, she deepened his trance as much as possible, and lifted up her head to show him her blood stained mouth, before an insane smile overtook her, fangs bared, and she fell forward, with her face once again at his neck.

Laura continued rhythmically fucking Clark as she looked briefly at the still bleeding wound on his neck, before burying her fangs back in his throat in the same spot that was now seaping his life’s fluids. Clark gasped and inhaled more of the sedative, a sedative that now filled the head of his tormentor. Laura liked the dizzy buzz that it gave her, and it enabled her to get even more lost in what she was doing. She inhaled deeply and let the drug take her as she fed gloriously at his throat, lost in the most pleasure that she had ever known. She was nearly asleep, but continued drinking the blood from her helpless prey’s neck, half smiling as she did so.

Now the pretty vampiress fed at leisure, enjoying a nice, long, slow fuck as she drank from the drugged young man at her disposal, and for some time, before she could hold back her orgasm no longer. Removing her lips from his throat, Laura spoke, the lower half of her face covered in blood: “Clark, LOOK AT ME! Look at my face! I completely own you now: do you see your blood on my face? You are mine.” Laura reveled in the impotent look of horror on Clark’s face as he saw his beautiful captor, bathed in his blood, gloating at her power over him. She looked beautiful, sexual—and horrifying, all at the same time.

“ It’s time,", Laura continued, “and I want for you to cum for me now. I want you to cum while I cum, as we fuck and as I kiss your mouth, and I want that to drive you deeper into trance and ever deeper into your endless love for me. Ten times deeper in trance, ten times deeper in love, than you are right now. Just let yourself start to spurt inside of me when you are ready. Don’t worry, I will know when you cum, and I will then press my red lips to your pretty mouth and give you my magic kiss. Be ready now for Laura. Cum for me. Cum inside me, now.”

Clark began ejaculating almost immediately, and Laura fell forward on him, kissing him as her own orgasm instantly began. The pillow Clark’s head was on was soaked with blood, and his neck continued oozing as he groaned in the throes of orgasm with Laura furiously riding him the entire time, alternately kissing his mouth and sucking at his neck. It was their wildest orgasm together, yet.

It was the next morning, and Laura had sent Clark home with a large white bandage on his neck. It had taken some time to get his bleeding to stop, but stop it did, so Laura wasn’t overly concerned about that. What did worry her was the blood soaked pillow and bedding, all of which was clearly beyond saving. She bunbled the pillow, pillow case, and the bedsheets up and put them in her car for a trip to the mall to ditch and replace them.

Laura had slept with Clark’s blood drying on her face, and also had to ditch the hot washcloth that she had used to clean her face off with. She then washed her pretty face clean, with soap and water, and looked in the mirror. She noted that her lips were, unbelievably, still stained red. What disturbed her fantasy was that she could still see her reflection. She had hoped that, as a vampiress, that she would be invisible. Time to fix that, she thought. Laura longed to exist as a vampire now, and she was able to accomplish anything that she set her mind to. Now this...

Remembering a web page she had seen on the Dark Web, she went to her computer and looked it up. It had a spell that involved chanting in Latin to the Devil. That would have scared most would-be vampires off, but not Laura. It just served to make her believe it was authentic. It called for a number of items that she could get from an occult store, and she was well aware of where she coukd find one of them because she had been there before, researching other spells and potions. “You can’t always secrete your own secret ingredients, sometimes you need to buy them..", thought Laura, as she set out for the mall.

Laura spent the morning gathering the things she needed to cast the spell to make her become a real “live” vampiress. A stop at the Wicca shop at the mall proved better than she even hoped for. The rest of what she needed she found at an occult store in the rough part of town. The blood of her prey that she needed she already had, it being on the bedding she largely discarded. She rescued a bloody swatch of a sheet for the ceremony, and returned home to perform it, which had to take place at night.

The pretty vampiress spent the day just waiting for nighttime to come, but taking the time to text Clark to see how he was. He was taking a sick day from work, saying he felt “off”, and very weak. “Maybe you have the Covid, Clark. You should stay home in bed. I’ll call you later this evening.” “More like I will summon you this evening “, she said to herself. “I’ll see you tonight, my love, and make you some tea that will make you feel better.” was the olive branch she offered to the man she nearly bled to death the night before—the man she had tricked into performing for his own blackmailing.

Clark wasn’t going to have anything to do with Laura right now. He was wounded, hung over, and somewhat terrified of her. She expected that, and as her love got a little more direct with her, she reminded him not to make her mad or he would regret it. Clark was in no shape to argue with her, and simply told her that they would talk later, and hung up abruptly. “Hmmm, Clarkie, Clarkie, Clarkie, what will I do with you?", said Laura. She needed to get him to buy her that car that she wanted, and so she had to somehow massage his mind back into mindlessly loving her. “A vampiress would have no trouble with that. No trouble at all...", she thought.

The night finally came. Clark was not coming over: he still felt weak—and he couldn’t quite remove all of the red stain on his lips her special Cara Nome indelible lipstick had left there. He didn’t really want to be seen by anyone, not even—especially not even—her. Not now. Maybe not ever. Laura knew how he felt from the tone of his voice, and decided to leave him alone for the time being, until she really went to summon him. Right now, she needed to perform the ceremony to make her a vampire. She drew a pentagram on the floor with chalk and placed a small table in the middle of it to serve as an alter.

She followed the instructions for making the potion she would need to drink, exactly, and spent the next hour preparing it. Lighting black candles in each corner of the pentagram, Laura read aloud the words in Latin that she needed to say before drinking the potion she had put together and walking out into the moonlight, just as the formula called for. What was to happen when she walked outside wasn’t clear to her, but she knew that it must be done.

Laura was completing the ceremony, and drank the potion that she had made from a clay bowl she bought just for this moment. It made her want to gag, to choke, and she half stumbled out the back door of her parent’s home and into the light of, what was; a full moon. She had barely made it to the trees in the rear of the yard when something flew out of the night sky and attacked her, biting her in the throat. It was large, black, furry, and made a screeching noise as it fought her for control of one area of her neck: the same area that she had drunk from when she had attacked Clark. The creature won, and clamped its mouth on the side of her throat, and Laura screamed. She could hear it sucking, feeding, much the same way as she had fed on Clark the night before. Something told her what was happening, and she was surprised as much as she was horrified that the spell had obviously worked.

The pretty girl, still in her white night dress, but now it was splattered with her blood, came to consciousness a coupke hours later. At first, she thought it was morning, everything looked so bright. Gradually, she realized her sight had changed, and the darkness was no longer any challenge to her. She could see—and hear—everything. She felt wonderful: powerful, strong, and... and... and hungry. Feverishly so. All she could think about was how delicious it was to feed on Clark. Clark. She had to have him. Now.

Laura instictively knew what to do, and stood facing the moon, arms outstretched, and called with her mind to her lover to come to her. Wherever he was, whatever he was doing, he had to obey and respond to her summons. Laura looked surreal, in her blood stained white nightgown, standing there in the dark, and summoning a man to come to her. A man who’s heart she already stole with witchcraft, among other things... A man so terrified of her, that he was, at that very moment, hardening his resolve to never see her again. Somehow, he knew he couldn’t continue with this insane, evil woman that he, God save him; loved. She was about to negate all of his protestations.

Clark lay in bed, thinking about how he could avoid Laura, his mind going in circles, when he suddenly thought he heard her voice. He could see her, clearly, in his mind. She was dressed in white and outside, her gown billowing in the breeze around her, and she was calling his name. Something about hearing her say his name made him want to be with her, and when he heard her tell him to go to her, he melted. “Come to me, Clark. Whatever you are doing, whatever you are thinking: stop and come to me. Come to my home, where you will find me, waiting for you.” Clark got up, as if in a dream, and found himself dressing in preparation for going to his tormentor’s home. He watched himself as he did this, and felt a form of fear he had never felt before. He knew he was no longer in any control of his life, his actions, his movements—nothing. He belonged to her, and she was calling him to be by her side, and he must go to her.

Laura knew the blood offering she made in the ceremony of Clark’s blood was to make him vulnerable to her siren’s call. She knew he would come, and went into the house to wait for him. She left the front door unlocked, and telepathically told him to come up and meet her in her room. At her bed. ON her bed. Going up to her bedroom, she walked in, seeming to nearly float in, and went to her vanity. She gasped and recoiled in horror as she saw her reflection was missing from the vanity. Gathering her senses, she realized that this is how it was going to be, now, and there was nothing that she could do about it. She looked at her beloved cosmetics, and realized that she wasn’t going to be able to sit in front of the mirror and apply them anymore. Picking up her lipstick from the night before, she twirled up the head of it and looked at it admiringly, before taking it to her lips and applying it perfectly. “Any woman worth her salt can apply a lipstick without a mirror.", Laura said, as she painted her mouth perfectly, the redness in sharp contrast to her, now, pale skin. Next, she picked up a tall bottle of perfume—one that wasn’t drugged—and sprayed it in her long, curly hair and on her neck. That was all she needed, all except having Clark respond to her call.

Clark arrived in short order, and did as she had bid him to do, walking in the house and going straight up to her bedroom. When he was inside her room, which he found she had lit by candlelight, he saw her still in the blood stained white night dress he had seen in his vision of her calling to him. That was all that she was wearing: that, a very sexy perfume, and that incredible red lipstick she had humiliated him with before. She was seated on the bed, and she said only for him to “Come to me.” She looked positively radiant, and he was in awe of her surreal beauty as she motioned him to come to her. He walked to the bed, thinking just enough to know to kick off his shoes, and stood before her as she stayed seated there, and reached for his belt. Undoing his belt, she had him drop his pants without saying a word, looked at his undershorts, and cupped his rapidly hardening cock with her hand through the thin fabric. “You need to take those off, my darling. Now.” Clark slipped them off, and left them on the floor where they fell. “The shirt, too.", Laura commanded, and her thrall obeyed, leaving that, too, on the floor. Clark’s cock was now at full length, and bobbed up and down in front of Laura’s face as she looked curiously at it, at first, and then longingly. She knew it was bobbing for her, and all that hot, fresh blood in Clark’s veins was making it stand up and pulse to the tune of his heart—a heart that she owned.

The raven haired vampiress went down on Clark’s cock, taking it by the head, at first, then taking it all in. She admired the lipstick rings her mouth made on his staff as she took his cock by the hand and used it as if it were a handle to guide him down on the bed next to her. Now they were seated together on the bed, almost touching, and Laura was gently massaging Clark’s cock with one hand, while placing the other along the side of his face to guise his eyes in line with her own. “Look at me, my love. Yes, that’s it: look into my eyes. Look deeply. Aren’t they beautiful? Keep staring into my eyes as you go into your special, obedient sleep for me. I want you to sleep for me, my pet. Sleep. Deep, deep sleep.” This time, Laura didn’t even need to use her kiss to put him under, and her mind was able to reach into his and put his lights out. Clark slept, with his eyes open and staring into her huge, luminous and bottemless eyes. Laura kissed him anyway, just once, and very gently on his mouth while telling him “Good pet. That’s my boy. Sleep deep for Laura.", then she used her hand to guide his head to the side so she had an unobstructed view of his neck. He did nothing to resist.

“Take the bandage off, Clark.", the vampiress sternly told him, and he obeyed, ripping it off and dropping it to the floor. “Such a lovely neck you have, Clark, it is a shame to cover it with a bandage. Let me look at your wound. Yes, yes, I think it needs some attention. From me.” with that, Laura leaned in and gently kissed the spot where the wound was, leaving a lipstick print where her lips had touched on either side of it. Then she backed away, looked Clark in the eyes, stroking his face and head with her hands, lingering on tracing her fingers across his brow to further blank his mind for what was to happen next. “That’s it, my lovely man, continue to obey me and sleep. Ever deeper. Dream of me, of your intense love for me. Relax and embrace me. Now.” Clark wrapped his arms around Laura, and she lowered her face to his neck and bared her fangs, which were now very real and very much her own. They were long, white daggers, and she quickly made them find the exact spot on his neck that she had bitten before, sinking them in with a sudden snap closing of her mouth over the wound. Her red lips sealed in the blood flow, as Clark gasped and she began to feed. She managed to keep her lips on his neck as she rolled him onto his back, his head resting on the pillow she had bought to replace the blood soaked one from before. It would soon be blood soaked, as well.

Laura straddled Clark, moving the folds of her gown from between their genitals. Her hand, grasping Clark’s cock, guided it up inside her soaking wet pussy. The still-feeding vampiress immediately went about raising and lowering her ass on him as she drank from his freshly opened vein. Her lover was in total bliss, and being drained of blood by a beautiful woman’s mouth suckling at your neck was, well, to Clark it was the greatest joy he ever felt. The moment wasn’t lost on Laura at all, and she experienced orgasm as her lips remained glued to her lover’s neck, her mouth greedily sucking him dry. Clark simply felt Laura’s deep insides wrapping aaround his cock, her perfumed hair spilling all about his face forming a veil from which he could not escape. He really didn’t want to.

Then Clark noticed something that snapped him, at least momentarilly, out of the deepest phase of his trance. He saw their reflection in the vanity’s mirror, but could only see himself. Laura was missing from where she should have been visible, riding on top of him. All he could see was his erection appearing to be fucking the air. In horror, Clark realized Laura actually was a vampiress, for real, and that he was being fed on by a creature that was possibly bent on killing him. Clark struggled to free himself of her embrace, but she seemed to have become much stronger than he was, and she easily held him in place as he tried in vain to free himself of her hold on him. She continued greedily sucking at his neck throughout his thrashing about.

Clark had developed a small sense of awareness of what was happening to him, and he saw it now for all that it really was. Laura was a predator, and he was her victim—and there was nothing that he could do about it.

This time, when Laura told Clark to look into her eyes, he knew what to expect to see. He saw them to be magically alluring and totally impossible not to be entranced by. They were the naturally hypnotic eyes of a vampiress. Their surreal beauty was beyond description, and even though a part of him expected to see this, it had the effect of immediately quieting him and sending him into the deepest trance yet, totally against his will. Laura looked in his eyes and only once said, “Sleep!", without moving her lips. She was able to speak directly to his mind without words, now. That simple, unspoken command left Clark paralyzed as Laura returned to his neck and her feeding on him.

Clark had nary a thought in his head, but the one thought he had told him that he must be dying, since now he was unable to even move a muscle. Still, even though he couldn’t move, he remained hard and aroused, even as she drained him of all his life’s fluids. Such was her magic. The one fluid he might have been able to keep in his body he suddenly lost, as he ejaculated spontaneously into the beautiful vampiress that was now in a total feeding frenzy on top of him.

Laura drank until she felt Clark’s heart, which had been beating fast and furiously, just suddenly start slowing down before coming to a complete stop. She had drained him and he was gone, never to return, not even as a vampire. She hadn’t given him that option. Laura really hadn’t intended to kill CLark, but had just gotten totally lost in feeding on him and just couldn’t stop. His heart stopping did serve to stop her feeding, and she continued to fuck the dead man for a minute until his cock stopped shooting his seed inside her and it began to lose its hardness.

Laura looked at her lover, lying dead on her bed , his blood staining the bedsheets and pillow once again. She didn’t mean to kill him, at least not before she had gotten her new car out of him. Laura was a sociopath, and felt nothing at his death at her hands. Still, she began to weep in the knowledge that this could not be covered up, and her life—or death (?)—was now over. She would certainly be arrested, and knew that she would never survive the experience.

She looked at the clock radio on her nightstand, and saw it read 5:15 AM. The sun would be rising soon, and she would be there to greet it. The beautiful vampiress kissed Clark goodbye on his forehead, taking his hand in her’s as she did so. Then she headed downstairs and out the back door to the back yard.

Laura inhaled deeply of the last of the night air she would ever know, and seated herself at a table out by the trees where the vampire bat had taken her, and tearfully waited for the sunrise. It had been a wild ride, and she had gotten everything that she had wanted from the experiences with Clark. A part of her was sad he was goner, but mostly because he had been such a perfect subject—and victim—to all her nefarious plans. She was going to miss fucking him as he lay helpless in her bead and thoroughly under her control.

Other than those regrets, she felt virtually nothing for the life she had taken from him, and even smiled through her tears at what her parents would find when they returned home that morning. That turned out to be the last thought she was going to have as the first rays of the morning sun bathed her in the soft light. Laura closed her eyes and waited for the end to come.