The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Laura Girl Hypnotist, Unleashed Part 7: They Live!

Laura and Stacy were still giddily laughing and chattering away as they curled up to sleep the day, back at Laura’s parent’s home—right alongside the dead bodies of the two of them. The girls hadn’t even had time to shower before the sun was to come up, and had caked blood all over their faces and pretty little outfits. At least, they Had been pretty outfits: they now were blood soaked and stained with the semen of their conquest from the night before, the stains belonging to Kevin, Clark’s roommate. Now both men were gone, with Laura responsible for both of their demises. Stacy was now ready to come into her own, having had her first kill and her enjoying it so very much!

The evening came, and saw the two girls shower and dress themselves to go back out on the prowl once again, this time it would be a targeted attack on someone that they didn’t personally know, but was associated with them. Laura looked through her father’s papers, and found the contact information for the pretty dental assistant that he had recently hired to work for him. She needed to go, since she would be the one most likely to raise a red flag about Laura’s father’s disappearance. Laura had never met her, but heard her mother say that she wasn’t happy such a pretty young thing would be alone with her husband in his office all day. Maybe she really was as sweet a girl as Laura’s mom made out she was—the vampire had her hopes. Laura’s interest in this girl didn’t go unnoticed, and it displeased Stacy a little bit, due to jealousy—and her really having a preference for a big dick when it came to her choice of victims.

The two vampires looked very... vampish... in their sexy, frilly, and colorful dresses that they finally settled on wearing for the evening. Even dead girls like to look pretty, the soft femininity of their dresses belied the hardness and evil they very much manifested as creatures of the night.

The deadly duo helped one another with their makeup, grateful that they were evening creatures now, and could do their makeup “nighttime dramatic” all the time. They liked looking super sexy and seductive, that being, after all, a tool of their trade. They accomplished that effect very well, once again, and as always.

Laura had done her eyes in her favorite cat-like style, in smokey shades of eye shadow and heavy eye liner, and was wearing her trademark potent shade of deep red lipstick. Stacy had her eyes done much the same way, except with blue eyeliner, instead of Laura’s black, which really had a magical way of bringing out the sky blue in her beautiful eyes—and their hypnotic presence. Hypnosis was something she had yet to test out on a subject, but was anxious to try out that evening.

She had watched Laura carefully, when Laura had hypnotized Kevin, and was ready to emulate her style, right down to the use of drugs (she hoped). It helped greatly in order to capture, and initially immobilize, her prey before seducing them into an irresistibly erotic and intensely pleasurable hypnotic trance with her kaleidoscope eyes. She liked the high she got from feeding on them when they had been doped, too. Stacy was a bit of a party girl.

Both girls opted for ultra high heeled shoes for this evening’s little hunt, and looked stunningly vulnerable and glamorous as they both teetered atop 5 1/2 inch spike heeled pumps, sexy seamed stockings to match. They grabbed their purses after giving one-another a final approving look at their finished appearances, and then headed out the door and into the night.

Laura called the girl from her father’s office, “Janet”, and told her that she was the doctor’s daughter, and that she was worried about her father. She told Janet that he had gone missing, and wanted to come over to her place and talk to her about it. Janet said that she was entertaining a man at the time, named “Scott”, but that Laura was welcome to stop by, under the circumstances. Stacy was ecstatic that there would be a boy there for her, should Laura allow her to have him, and was pretty sure Laura would have her sights set on the female of the species that evening. She knew that her mentor liked tender, and oh-so feminine meat, when it was available, over the alternative: the “other white meat”.

They arrived at the girl’s home, which was coincidentally in the same apartment complex as Kevin used to live in. There was no crime scene tape or activity at his residence, so his body must not have been discovered yet, they assumed. They hoped that they might have a couple more days before they had to deal with THAT little mess.

Their heels click-clicked on the sidewalk in perfect unison, up to the door, where they checked and smoothed down their dresses, looked at each other, and then rang the bell. Laura’s eyes lit up, and she had to contain herself when she saw the beauty that answered the door. She was stunning, and also dressed to kill for the evening, wearing a short, tight little number that really showed off her beautiful legs. Laura made a mental note to remember to bite her there (on the legs), should the opportunity present itself. Both girls approved of the makeup scheme the girl was wearing, which went very well with her light brown hair and prettily done bright red lipstick, which was a contrast to the blood red tones the two vampire girls were wearing on their death-dealing lips.

“Can we come in?", Laura asked to the young woman, who was obviously quite surprised at how Laura was dressed, and at the fact that there was a second woman with her. She hesitated, and Laura, still trying to contain her excitement, bit her lip waiting for the required, and necessary, invitation to enter a home that limits vampires access abilities. She was rewarded for her patience when the pretty girl opened the door fully and invited her in. Janet was impressed with the way the two vampires were wearing their makeup, thinking that they looked dressed to kill. If only she knew that, for the two women before her, that’s what they were literally made up for!

Laura complimented the girl on her apartment, and on her choice of a man, as she surveyed the handsome individual who was the girl’s date that evening. Stacy just looked at him and licked her lips, her eyes traveling down to his crotch to see if she could make out any details of his penis from where she was standing. She couldn’t, and casually wondered if he was “cut”, or “uncut”. She preferred “cut”, but would need to wait for an answer to her question, probably getting an answer about the time she was ready to bite into it.

The girl’s plans were frustrated when Laura was unable to find a way to drug the couple—orally, at least—and mused how she might put them under her spell another way, as she discussed her concerns about her father going missing. They all got comfortable in the living room, with the couple sitting on the couch together, and Laura and Stacy seated in plush chairs in the center of the room—and covering the front door.

Scott seemed overly interested in the heels each vampiress had chosen to wear, repeatedly sneaking looks at them, while trying to avoid detection by the three women. He failed, and the two vampires made note of the chink in his armor for later reference, with the titillation of fetishes being of great assistance in seducing a man—and performing a powerfully sexual hypnotic induction on him. They wanted their prey to be drunk with sexual desire for them.

The four chatted small talk once Laura’s father had been discussed, and that line of somber communication laid to rest, just as they desired it to be. Scott looked like he had to have had a few beers, and Stacy hoped he would have to make a break for the bathroom soon so she could make her move. Laura, too, was hoping for a few minutes alone with Janet, and shot Stacy a knowing glance with nonverbal instructions to take Scott out if he went out of the room for any reason.

Janet complimented the girls on their perfume, noticing that both seemed to be wearing the same scent. Laura thanked her, and offered to show her what it was called, saying she couldn’t remember the name. It was the opportunity she was hoping for. Not waiting for an answer, Laura quickly removed the atomizer of her heavily drugged perfume from her purse, along with a white silk hankie. Spraying the hanky with her narcotic perfume, Laura offered it to the girl to smell, instructing her to breathe deep of it to get the full effect of the subtle, but otherwise very potent, fragrance. Janet complied, her eyes almost immediately losing focus as the drug took her mind to far away places as it rapidly overtook her.

Meanwhile, Scott, who was oblivious to what was being done to his girlfriend, headed for the bathroom to avoid all the girlie talk about perfume, and to relieve himself. Laura got up and went and sat down on the couch next to Janet, and took the hankie from her as she took over holding it under the stunned woman’s nose while speaking to her, after refreshening it with a couple extra sprays. She put her hand gently behind the girl’s head, at the nape of her neck, and slowly guided her face towards her own, simply telling the young woman to look into her eyes and relax completely for her.

Stacy watched and smiled, knowing where THAT was going, then headed off to the bathroom to intercept Scott for the same purpose. Crowding the door deliberately, Stacy waited for him to come out. As she planned, he came out and walked right into her, Stacy’s lips actually contacting his face in the tight space, leaving a trace of her lipstick on his cheek. He was further seduced when her taut breasts and erect nipples brushed against his chest through his silk shirt. Stacy feigned embarrassment, but didn’t miss the chance to lock eyes with him. His face showed Stacy that her eyes had a real impact on him, and she boldly told him as much, saying “I see you seem to like my eyes. Do you like how I am wearing my makeup tonight? The blue eyeliner, to match my eye color? Pretty, don’t you think?” Stacy took a gamble that this guy was probably addicted to all things feminine, and could be seduced entirely with just the personal chitchat they had going on.

Scott was startled, but wasn’t going to miss a chance to flirt with the girl in the sexy high heels. That was a major mistake to make with a vampiress, and Stacy quickly got him off guard by asking him if he thought her eyes were pretty. Scott made out like he was just going to, perhaps, just give his opinion on her eye makeup, but fixed her with his best come-on gaze, looking deep into her baby blues. That was just what Stacy wanted, knowing full well just how beautifully hypnotic her eyes were, and she instantly wrapped her mind around his and dragged him into her world. “Look deeper, Scott, and tell me what you see. Scott’s voice went soft and submissive, as her mind—and those luminous eyes—overtook him. He tried to describe to Stacy what he saw, which were a million shining stars deeply embedded in those beautiful baby blues she had just captured him with. He fell into the bottomless pit of the swirling blue whirlpool that she was now hypnotizing him with. “Yes, stars, Scott. Fall into them and come join me in my own private little universe. I want to share it with you now. Fall deeper. Deeper, my sweet boy. Deeper still, and sleep for me.” Scott fell under her spell entirely, and she then led him, without resistance, by the hand to the bedroom the next door down, where she could be free to go to work on him.

Laura suddenly appeared at the door, atomizer in hand, telling Stacy; “I thought you could use a little help with this one.”, then spraying the already hypnotized man in the face a couple times with her sleep inducing drug. “That will hold him.”, Laura said, to which Stacy replied; “I’ve got this, Laura. He dropped into trance without a whimper—well, maybe just a little one.” Laura laughed and went back to her drugged, and now deeply hypnotized, new girlfriend for the evening, pretty Janet, while little Stacy guided the heavily sedated wannabe make-out artist onto the bed, and aggressively began removing his pants in preparation for using his penis as her own personal play toy.

Laura, meanwhile, went back to soothing her current female conquest, Janet, with her fingers gently caressing the girl’s palms, her nails lightly raking them, as she talked the young woman down fully into a deep trance. Laura smiled at seeing the girl drop like a rock, helplessly stunned, after a few minutes of her induction, and told the girl that she was going to kiss her with a very special kiss, hypnotically instructing the girl that it would feel wonderful and magically painless to her. Then she gently kissed the girl on her prettily painted lips with her own heavily lipsticked ones, soothing her some more, before guiding Janet’s head gently to the side with her soft hand on the girl’s face. This exposed Janet’s lovely white throat, and the pulsing vein beneath its surface, to the vampire’s delight. Laura took her time, repeatedly kissing and licking lasciviously the location she intended to bite, in preparation for her most passionate kiss in her arsenal. Then, without warning, Laura gripped Janet’s shoulders and held her fast as she buried her fully extended fangs into her neck, finding that delicious vein she had been making love to, and piercing it neatly.

Janet let out a surprised “Oh!” before the euphoria she had been hypnotized to feel fully hit her. When it did, she moaned, and further leaned her head to the side to facilitate the vampire’s attack on her blood supply. Now it was just a matter of time, as Laura resumed the leisurely feeding style of the night before, drinking deep of the drugged and hypnotized girl’s very essence with the girl passively allowing it, and even moaning in pleasure as she was savagely being drained. The vibrant redness of her lipstick now in bold contrast to the rapid onset of paleness that her formerly tan complexion was taking on.

Stacy was doing her thing, seductively massaging and stroking the man’s chest, arms—and penis (of course!). As his cock responded, the vampiress took her mouth to it, sucking expertly on it to bring him to full erection. Once that was accomplished, she deepened his trance with her softly spoken words of peace, relaxation, and sleep as she readied him to be bitten, milking his hardness with her hand to keep it engorged for her. Stacy sank her fangs around the head of his cock, into the veins buried just behind its cap. She was delighted at the size of him, and, especially; of how well his cock was irrigated with blood from his rapidly pounding heart, and immediately began nursing loudly at the copious blood flow he was producing, moaning right along with him. She ran her hands over his chest as she drank of him, grateful that he wasn’t trying to resist her assault on his hard-on. “Mmmmm: if only you have this much cum in you, too!", the terminally heterosexual vampiress thought to herself. Stacy just let Scott lay back, moaning softly while lost in the drugging and trance that had overcome him, as she copied her and Laura’s leisurely style of feeding from their tryst with Kevin, the night before. The slow taking of Scott made the experience pleasant and relaxing for them both, even as she was progressively killing him. Scott simply believed he was getting an amazing blow job, in his altered state of consciousness, relaxing totally as he enjoyed the sensation of Stacy going down on him. Stacy couldn’t help the fact that a lot of blood was getting past her mouth and spilling out on the nice, freshly made bed. “Oh well: room service!", she said out loud, though somewhat garbled, due to her mouth being currently occupied by Scott’s powerfully producing hard-on.

Back in the living room, Laura had put a significant dent in Janet’s blood supply, rendering the girl very weak and easy to work with. Laura had an evil idea, and misted the stunned beauty’s face again with the powerful sedative before leading her unsteady self by the hand to the bedroom where her boyfriend was being raped and dined on by Stacy.

Walking into the dimly lit room, Laura said, “Look who I found: his GIRLFRIEND!”, and led the bleeding girl to the bed, her arm around her waist like they were old friends. She seated her next to Scott and Stacy, and pushed her between her pert breasts down, face up, onto the big bed. Janet was too drugged, drained, and hypnotized to much react to the show Stacy was putting on—but the girls noticed she stuck out her hand, gripping the hand of her boyfriend, and squeezing it. She was obviously just aware enough to be scared, and he was still conscious enough to know that they were both in real danger, squeezing her hand tightly in return.

“Oh, you two lovebirds, aren’t you just the cutest, sweetest little things. I think you should each share a kiss with one-another about now. It may be your last chance to, you know…” , the evil called Laura taunted them. The couple obediently kissed, the kiss surprisingly turning passionate, due to the effects the drugs, hypnosis, and bloodletting had on their inhibitions. Laura had removed Janet’s skimpy dress and bra, and a long blood trail was visible as it streamed down her naked breasts, to her tight little belly, from the heavily producing puncture wounds Laura had made on her throat. Scott’s groin was blood soaked—something Stacy seemed quite proud of—and the sexually expert vampiress had managed to keep him hard the whole time she was feeding on him. It was a good trick, but Stacy was very good at making love to a penis, and her powerful hypnosis of him didn’t hurt with making him keep his erection at her direction. The two evil female creatures of the night decided they wanted to see the loving couple try to fuck while they were in this state.

Stacy gave the command to Janet’s man to mount his girlfriend, which he had trouble being able to do in his weakened state. Laura helped him, and guided his cock into Janet’s molten sweetness, wet from Laura’s erotic technique of taking her. Even though he was losing blood from his member rather heavily, Scott obediently went about fucking his girlfriend before the two vampire women, who watched in glee. “That’s it, sweetheart. Now rock your hips and fuck her a little harder. You don’t need to worry if she’s ready or not (she was!), because you’re bleeding enough to lubricate her up real nice.”, Laura taunted Scott reassuringly. He obediently began fucking his dying girlfriend more quickly with his bleeding dick.

“Now, Scott; you need to put your mouth on my vampire’s kiss on your pretty little Janet’s neck, where she is bleeding from, and drink from her, just like we drank from the both of you. If you do—and you will—we may make you one of us and you won’t have to, like, totally die tonight.” Laura put her hand alongside Scott’s face and stared deep into his eyes, commanding him again to just do it. Scott tried to resist, but was unable to not comply with the vampire’s command, and lowered his mouth to Janet’s neck and reluctantly began to take her in the way he had been instructed to. He had begun sobbing as he drank from, and simultaneously fucked, his doomed sweetheart, while she remained nearly motionless and simply moaned in joy—and horror. Her hips did rock a little, and the girls observed that Janet was taking being fucked while they were both being bled out pretty well.

Laura didn’t take well, though, to Scott’s sobbing, and grabbed him by the hair, ripping his bloody mouth off of Janet’s neck wounds. “I’ll be taking over here, fucknuts. By the way, you get to die tonight!” With that, Laura slipped her hand back underneath her dress and resumed masturbating, the way she liked to do when she was feeding, as she pushed Scott aside and sank her fangs back into his moaning girlfriend’s neck.

Stacy had to fend for herself, and pulled Scott’s cock from Janet’s pussy, then she went down on her to capture all of Scott’s blood that instantly started draining out of her. Stacy decided that she liked the combined taste of his blood, and her vaginal secretions. Both women were now feeding on Janet at both ends, leaving Scott sobbing and quite alone on the big bed, bleeding out helplessly into the cool satin sheets.

Scott would not be neglected long, and Stacy rapidly returned to his cock before he lost any more of his erection. Blowing him slowly and lovingly, the sexy vampiress was able to expertly bring him back to full turgidity, even though it was very much against his will, in just a couple minutes while toying with the bleeding member by raking her fangs teasingly along the sides of it, periodically. “Back to work, Scott: make that heart beat for me!”, Stacy exclaimed, before swallowing up the head of his cock deep into her mouth, and sinking her fangs back into it midway down its length this time. It gave her more control over being able to make him ejaculate when the time came, via her ability to now deep throat him.

Both girls were finally able to leisurely drain their moaning prey, occasionally removing their mouths from the wounds they created, just to enjoy a visual of the blood flows that they had created in the two of them. They truly loved their work, and both of them enjoyed just watching the couple lie there and bleed all over what was once their love nest.

All went well, with the couple quietly being shown out of this life, when Scott suddenly had a last minute rallying of his spirit, as he realized that he, and his girlfriend, were rapidly dying. He tried to get up, with Stacy still firmly clamped onto his cock. This enraged Stacy, and she overwhelmed the weakened man with her strength, pinning him back down to the bed, and directing his cock into her pussy with her hand as she angrily kissed his mouth. Riding on top of him to restore his former hardness, Stacy broke off the kiss with him, reared her head back, and then slammed her fangs into his throat.

Laura was impressed, and momentarily stopped drinking from Janet’s neck to watch the rodeo show. She normally did not like resistance from her victims, but she had decided that she really didn’t much like Scott, and wanted to see him forcibly taken to the grave. Stacy kept him pinned to the bed as she drank from the gusher she had opened in his neck by hitting an artery. “Beginner’s luck…”, thought Laura.

Scott was still quietly sobbing as he expired, the girls deciding that he had to go. Janet was another story—and Laura appreciated that she had said she liked her perfume! The girl was near death, and had to be fed vampire blood soon in order to turn into one and not just bleed out and die. Laura grabbed Stacy’s wrist and bit into it, pissing Stacy off enough that she called Laura a pussy for not doing her own wrist. Laura ignored that, and held Stacy’s bleeding wrist to Janet’s mouth. “Drink, Janet, unless you want to die in a few minutes.” To both vampires surprise—and anger—the dying girl fought their request off, refusing to drink. Both vampires screamed and raged at her, to no avail, and the doomed girl finished bleeding out into the bed sheets right before their shocked and angry faces.

“Laura, what a downer. She was so pretty, too. We could have had lots of fun together. What happened?”, cried a frustrated Stacy. Laura remained silent, looked at the dead couple, and shook her pretty head. “We needed a brunette, too”, the dominant vampire said, rather flippantly, before spraying a shot of her drugged perfume on her own wrist and smelling it, just to take the edge off. Stacy curiously just sniffed the bottle’s sprayer gingerly, and said “Ohhhh... pretty!", her short attention span getting the best of her.

The girls were picking up their purses in preparation for leaving the apartment, when Laura spied a familiar looking notebook. It was her father’s book that he kept his appointments in, the ones that didn’t require his presence. Laura had an idea, and the girls left the apartment and headed for her father’s office.

Arriving before dawn, the two female vampires went about tin-foiling the windows, so they could be active after sunrise. Then they started going down the list of patients, comparing them to the insurance paperwork on file, looking at age and sex, and carefully checking out the pictures of them on their driver’s licenses on file there. Like Laura always said: “With a meal, it’s all about the presentation!”

They made a note on the appointment of each attractive young person, with special attention to the ladies—except where Stacy would overrule Laura on a particularly cute guy. The telephone calls followed, and they switched those patients they could to evening visits, setting up an especially good-looking girl for that evening, just after sundown. It was a gorgeous young woman, with light brown hair: just what the girls were lamenting having just had slip away from them when Janet up and died. “Eh, some women would rather be fertilizer than hang out with me, I guess…”, chortled Laura. “…so be it.”

The girls spent the day in the inner office, sleeping in the examination chairs and waiting for nighttime to come. When it did, they did their best to cleanup, scrubbing their faces and putting on the uniforms they found there in the office, and ditching their blood stained clothes. Now they just waited for Miss Natalie Wence to arrive for her general teeth cleaning appointment at 7:30PM. They spent the time they had to wait for her doing their makeup, but with a much more subdued look than they were used to. Still, special attention was spent on doing their eyes as hypnotically as possible. Less eye shadow, but lots of mascara with a good dose of liner. Lipstick was kept to just a light staining with red. When they finished that, they were ready to be open for business.

Natalie was right on time, and the two “nurses” showed her in, quietly locking the door behind her when she wasn’t looking. Laura eyed her perfect ass when it swayed provocatively in her tight skirt as she was shown into the examination room, licking her lips in appreciation. Stacy was pouting at not being able to look forward to biting a man’s cock that evening. “She’ll come around,”, Laura thought, “after all, blood is blood, and who doesn’t like a pretty girl every once in awhile?”

Like a good little nurse, Stacy went about doing what she thought was the thing to do, given her new vocation. She got Natalie into the examination room chair, made her comfortable, and went about small talk with her to put her at ease—and never missed a chance to gaze deep into her eyes to see what she could see. She wanted to know how vulnerable this girl was to being put into trance, but wasn’t able to determine a thing with this one. She seemed pretty solid. Stacy decided that she liked her, and even felt a bit of a sexual desire forming for this one, particularly attractive, young woman. She was just so pretty, her makeup done perfect, and even her perfume was one that Stacy found very alluring and provocative. She was a perfectly yummy meal-on-heels to the infatuated young vampiress.

Stacy started the conversation like a girl would who was crushing on another girl. She complimented the pretty young woman on her makeup, and remarked about how pretty she looked in the skirt she was wearing. The two girls ended up talking makeup techniques and fragrances, with Stacy almost forgetting why she was there. It was to hypnotize her, she remembered eventually. When Natalie asked about Stacy’s perfume, Stacy knew it was time to get Laura in there. Telling the girl that the perfume belonged to Laura, and that she didn’t know the name of it, she excused herself to go get the girl with the wicked taste in fragrance.

When they both returned to the examination room, Stacy saw Laura stop out of sight at the door, and spray that superbly effective and powerfully drugged perfume several times in her hair before coming in. Once in the room, Laura immediately made it a point to be helpful and adjust the girl’s chair and tray—all of which required her to be in very close proximity to the girl’s face, with all that fragrant hair right under her nose. The girl’s demeanor changed at once, and she grew subdued and quiet as the drug hit her.

Laura knew that Natalie’s grip on reality had just been altered, and took a chance on being more direct. She went about spraying some perfume onto the white hankie she carried, and holding under the girl’s nose for her to smell. “Is this the perfume you were asking about? I can’t tell you the name of it: it’s my little secret, but I can let you try it on. Just smell it first and tell me how it makes you feel.” Natalie said it was very nice, in a dreamy tone of voice, and in her confusion asked “What did you say it was called again?” Laura just smiled and waited for the powerful drug to take her down a notch or two, ignoring the question and peering deep into the girl’s eyes with her face mere inches away from her. “Why, Natalie, you are wearing such a lovely fragrance, I simply wanted you to try mine and see what you think. Soothing, isn’t it? It smells so pretty that it makes your head spin, doesn’t it?”

Natalie thought it was an odd encounter, but was now too drugged to fend it off, and said that she found the fragrance to be truly fascinating. Laura placed her perfumed hankie under the girl’s nose, telling the stunned beauty to breathe deep of it. Stacy watched as her prey’s eyes rolled back in her head and her long, black eyelashes fluttered as her eyes closed. She had been drugged into a semiconscious stupor right in plain sight.

Then Laura began gently stroking the girls arm and asked her to look at her, and pay close attention to her eyes. She did, and tried to ask what was happening, with it all seeming to be so strange. She struggled to rise, but she couldn’t quite make herself sit up all the way. Laura told her to just relax, gently easing her back down into the chair with feminine gentleness, telling her not to think about the “why’s” or “what if’s” of it, to just relax and keep looking into her eyes and tell her what it was that the young woman saw there. The girl stared, and said they were beautiful, the most beautiful eyes that she had ever seen, and fell head over heels into them. She didn’t seem to be aware that Laura was soothing her by stroking her arm, and didn’t question why the perfumed hankie was still under her nose. She just seemed to go blank, and looked deeply into Laura’s eyes, obviously not wanting to look away. They were just too beautiful to ignore , and she fell deep into a hypnotic trance.

Laura told her that her nurse would be taking care of her now, and that her eyes were also very beautiful, and then had Stacy stand in for her. Stacy wanted to have this particular victim, and was happy to use hypnotizing her as a way to do just that. She was grateful Laura let her have her, and immediately got in the girl’s face and stared deep into her eyes. The young woman was obviously enthralled, and obediently looked where she was told to look—and that was into Stacy’s big, hypnotic, blue eyes. Stacy began speaking words of peace, of relaxation to her, telling her that they were just passing the time while they waited for the doctor. She didn’t need to see the doctor, but that seemed to make sense to her anyway, due to the state of confusion the two vampires had her lost in. Natalie’s red tinted lips were now parted, her eyes open and fixed on Stacy’s, as Stacy took her down even deeper into hypnotic sleep.

“That’s right, sweetheart, just look deeply into my eyes and relax. Let the peace my eyes bring you just surround you as you surrender to me. Relax deeper and sleep for your pretty nurse. Deep, deep sleep. You cannot resist, you mustn’t. Let my words now be your thoughts as you go deep into hypnotic sleep, with your eyes open and unable to stop looking into mine.”

Laura was still stroking the girl’s arm when she suddenly produced the perfume atomizer and sprayed the hypnotized girl in the face with it. Natalie gasped, inhaling deeply of the drug, and seemed to lose consciousness. That was all Stacy needed to see, taking the girl’s free hand to her face and taking a deep whiff of the perfume on her wrist. “Awww, Stacy is in love. How sweet—and with a girl!”, Laura jeered. Stacy just shot Laura a dirty look, and showed her fangs, which had just protruded as she sniffed her new girlfriend. Laura laughed, showing her fangs, and both women stood there staring at one-another, each holding one of the girl’s hands in theirs in a sort of standoff.

Laura broke the pregnant pause, bringing the girl’s wrist to her lips and kissing it. Not to be outdone on her first female victim, Stacy did the same thing, watching Laura as the vampire suddenly bit down into the wrist she had previously just been kissing, and piercing the veins there. Natalie moaned, but remained only semi-conscious as Laura seated herself in the doctor’s chair, and began leisurely drinking from Natalie’s delightfully perfumed wrist. Stacy couldn’t stand being left out, and followed suit, biting into the wrist she had just been tenderly making love to, and then drinking from the ample flow of blood that her fanged bite produced.

Both women stroked the arm of the wrist they were drinking from, soothing the young woman and keeping her quiet as they quietly fed on her. After some time, and with the girl sufficiently weakened, Stacy broke off her drinking, and told Laura that she was bored. Laura looked up from the wrist she was drinking from, looked at Stacy, and stopped feeding. “Are you serious?", she said, looking at Stacy incredulously, “What.would you rather be doing?” Stacy thought, grinned, and said “Let’s go out. All three of us!”

Laura seemed to think about it, the girl’s blood meanwhile was pooling on the floor beneath the two unattended and badly bleeding wrists. “Well, we have her under our spell enough to go on a date with her. Do you think we can stop the bleeding before she dies?” Stacy said she thought so, with a happy smile, and grabbed the first aid kit off the wall and began trying to stem the flow of blood from the girl’s two lacerated wrists. Laura watched, amused, then joined in to help, putting gauze and tape on the wrist that had been her’s.

When they had her taped up, Stacy asked Natalie if she thought she could get up out of the chair, then proceeded to help the dazed girl up. Once she was standing, Laura turned Natalie to face her, fixing the girl with her most hypnotic gaze, and said; “How would you like to join us for a drink?” Natalie looked vaguely frightened, but also entirely subdued, and quietly said that she would, hoping to put off for at least awhile the horror she was going through, although she didn’t fully comprehend exactly what that actually was.“Well, then; let’s go!”, Laura told the dazed and sedated young woman.

The three women headed out to Laura’s car, with both vampires steadying the weakened, drugged patient throughout the walk to the vehicle, half carrying her. Occasionally, she would half mumble a question about what was going on, which was ignored by the two vampires. Once they were in the car, with both Natalie and Stacy in the back seat, Laura told Stacy to deepen their prey’s trance to silence her frightened mind—and mouth. Stacy obediently guided Natalie’s face over to look into her eyes, and talked the girl down even deeper than she already was, then commanding her to relax and behave; that everything would be fine so long as she remained quietly respectful of her captors. Natalie’s pale, blank look and totally subdued demeanor said she would be no problem to the two beautiful vampires. Laura and Stacy were now holding her utterly spellbound and under their power.

They parked at a local singles bar, strolling in with the two vampires still wearing their nurse uniforms, drawing lots of looks from men and women alike. The doorman saw the blood on the nurse uniforms, and the bandages on Natalie’s wrists, and asked “What are you, vampires?” The girl vampires laughed, and said they were simply working girls, on break. Natalie remained doe-eyed and said nothing—other than a breathy “Vampires?", with a vague look of realization coming over her pretty face. Stacy and Laura caught that, and more firmly gripped her as they guided her into the bar while helping to keep the weak-kneed patient of theirs from collapsing.

Natalie looked lovely, though a little pale, and with an odd expression on her face, as though she were sleep walking, as they crossed the bar and absorbed the stares of the patrons there. The girls found a corner table, and quietly seated themselves while carefully checking out their surroundings. The pretty waitress came over and took their order for drinks, with Stacy ordering for Natalie, who couldn’t seem to quite be able to form an answer when asked what she would like. Laura thought she saw a glimmer of feminine appreciation come across Natalie’s face as she looked at the waitress, and smiled knowingly. She just might also be a fancier or female flesh, like Laura. Time would tell.

Stacy thought a Singapore Sling would help her relax, ordering one for herself, as well. Laura ordered a shot of scotch, straight up, with a beer chaser, while Natalie seemed to be scanning the room. Both vampires wondered if she actually thought that she was there to pick up someone for the evening, and considered a way to make that happen so they could watch.

Getting their drinks, the vampires chatted about their recent conquests, including losing Janet to her suicide decision not to be turned, generally acting as if Natalie wasn’t even there. With a vampiress on either side of her, Natalie felt her forearms being grasped by each of the women, and the tender stroking with long nails once again taking place to soothe her and keep her in trance.

“I’m bored, Laura”, Stacy once again complained, and gave a knowing look to Laura, with it obvious what was going to happen next. Laura smiled at her, and said “Bored? Don’t you mean famished?” Stacy smiled back, and both girls began removing the bandages on Natalie’s wrists, causing an almost immediate trickle of blood to come from each of the two open wounds. The horror of what the two vampires had been doing with those wounds suddenly struck Natalie, and she fought herself awake to fend off the two evil women. She struggled, trying to claim back the two feeding stations that were her wrists, and tried to cry out for help. Before Laura’s kiss was able to silence the terrified young woman, Stacy beat her to it, clamping her own mouth down on Natalie’s, and muffling her screams. Stacy vigorously held their prey in her passionate embrace, as Laura peered over Stacy’s head and gazed deep into Natalie’s eyes, commanding her to look into them, and sleep. Natalie immediately went quiet, while Stacy greedily continued French kissing her just for the sheer fun of it. Laura stroked the subdued girl’s hair as she continued talking her back down, deep into hypnosis. Natalie’s whole world dissolved into the taste of Stacy’s lipstick, and the whirlpools of Laura’s eyes as she once again surrendered her will to the vampire girls that were preparing to feed on her some more—maybe much more.

The vampires brought the helpless girl’s wrists to their lips once they had her entirely subdued, and slowly, quietly sank their fangs back into them, feeding quietly right in plain sight of the bar. No one in the bar seemed to much notice, not even Natalie, now that she had been returned to deep trance under Laura’s powerful spell. The two beautiful women with the brilliant white fangs were now free to have their way with their pretty victim, and drank deeply of her while scanning the room with their luminous eyes for any sign of trouble. Stacy, imp that she was, stopped feeding for a moment, and playfully sniffed Natalie’s bleeding wrist, telling Laura how much she liked Natalie’s perfume yet again. Laura laughed in amusement, then greedily returned to feeding on the softly moaning girl’s bleeding wrist with a look of sheer pleasure on her face. For Laura, drinking up this pretty young thing was not much different than raping her, and Laura’s free hand was under the table and up her skirt as she masturbated to enhance the sublime pleasure she was feeling. Stacy simply fed, but passionately ran her hands all over Natalie’s body as she did, also being overcome by sexual desire with what she was doing to her new girlfriend.

Stacy paused, and looked like she had an idea, and told Laura that she thought this was the girl to take on as a third vampire in their little family. Biting her own wrist this time, Laura held it to Natalie’s lips and commanded her to drink, not wanting to make the same mistake that they had made with Janet. Natalie wasn’t given a choice or explanation, just an irresistible order to drink what flowed from the vampire’s wrist, and so she drank just as her hypnotic trance dictated that she should. She must obey both of her captors, without hesitation, and so she did. Laura let her drink for a bit, while Stacy cooed hypnotically to her and stroked her hair soothingly to keep her from being startled awake, but there was now no chance for that coming to pass. Natalie was now quite helplessly hypnotized, and significantly weakened from loss of blood. She would do just exactly as the two women commanded her to, without even being capable of any form of resistance, whatsoever. Once they were sure that she had fed sufficiently, the girls returned their blood reddened lips to Natalie’s wrists and resumed drinking from her, this time with a purpose: to finish bleeding her out.

Finish with her, they did, and Natalie died with barely a whimper right there at the table, her head flopping over on Stacy’s shoulder, like a swooned lover’s. Stacy put her arm around the girl to hold her up, and once she sensed that the girl had passed, simply waited for her inevitably being turned into a vampire. It didn’t take long for the girl to seem to wake up from her own death, looking around the room in wonderment and seeing everything through a vampire’s eyes for the first time. She looked in amazement at the girls on either side of her, while Laura said “Nice, isn’t it?", and smiled. Natalie agreed, and said it was amazing and beautiful, marveling at how she could now read the thoughts of those around her. She also developed a newfound love for her captors. Stacy was aware of this bond, and hoped it would apply more to her than to Laura, since she wanted Natalie as her own little pet.

Stacy told Natalie to use the power to see into people’s minds to help her select her first victim, and sent her to the bar so she could circulate in the crowd and get some exposure. Like a good vampire, Natalie surveyed the crowd looking for a potential victim that sexually appealed to her. Hypnotizing someone, biting them, and drinking their blood happened to be very sexual acts to a vampire—and also to their victim—at least, once they have had their minds properly massaged and conditioned by the seductive techniques of their captors. Hypnotizing them was just the icing on the cake, since a potential victim could easily be seduced by a vampire into offering themselves up to them for feeding, once they were sexually aroused enough.

Natalie walked to the bar with a new sensuality to her sway that being a vampire instinctively gave her, drawing glances from patrons, while ignoring them and shooting a sly smile to the guy she stood next to. He had been fairly obviously eyeing her, and Natalie was well aware she had attracted him to her, just as she intended. She had surreptitiously already checked him out, and decided he would do, even while, for the sheer thrill of it, she had instantly hypnotized the girl on the other side of her with her eyes, and then brazenly kissing the stunned beauty on the mouth. The entranced woman stood quietly, her pretty lipstick now smeared, while Natalie ran her fingers across her cheek and said, merely; “Later...". She then ignored the blank faced girl and turned her attentions to the man she had so interested in her.

After a momentary silence, he introduced himself as “Bob”, and Natalie introduced herself, offering her soft—but unusually cool—hand to him, and saying “Pleased to meet you, Bob.” Bob was clearly flustered by what he had just seen Natalie randomly do to the girl, seemingly out of nowhere, but they soon chatted, anyway. Meanwhile, they were being carefully watched by the two curious vampires still at their back table, who were now slowly and deliberately cleaning their faces with napkins of Natalie’s blood, and blotting Laura’s wrist wound. This was not the time or place for too much of a blood orgy.

The newly turned vampire knew how to hypnotize her prey, instinctively, and was very good at it. She proceeded to reach into Bob’s mind to remove all thoughts in his head other than those she put there. She commanded him to desire her above all others, and to desperately want to make out with her. She didn’t need to do that: she had his undivided attention, but she elected to hypnotize him, anyway, just to make sure he would quietly submit to being taken. He looked dazed as she told him to sleep, while fixing him with her vampire’s mesmerizing stare. She had him totally unable to resist her vampiric advances in under 5 minutes, and she could hardly wait to taste him.

Her drink came, and she told the bartender to put it on the tab of their table, and returned to hypnotizing Bob, who was entirely focused on every word the vampiress said to him as she deepened his trance even more, so that she could completely own him. “Come with me, Bob, she said as she left her drink on the bar and led him to a side room, to a corner where they could be alone. Laura and Stacy watched, then each took quick gulps from their drinks and got up to join the pair off in that dark little side room. They didn’t want to miss having their turn with “Bob”, right along with their new protégé’s getting to harvest him. It seems the girls approved of Natalie’s choice of prey, and they stalked into the side room the couple were sequestered in, clicking on their high heels, and looking over their shoulders to insure they were going unnoticed by the rest of the bar.

When they arrived, Natalie had both her hands along the sides of Bob’s face, caressing it, while holding his eyes in line with her own as she talked him deeper down into an endless trance in preparation for taking him. Bob’s somewhat frightened look irritated Laura, who grabbed her perfume atomizer and sprayed him in the face, saying “Hush up, you, and go to sleep for us. NOW!” Bob never broke eyes with Natalie, and inhaled deeply of the drug. His face immediately took on a totally subdued look, as he obeyed Laura’s command—and the effect of the narcotic—to sleep for her. Laura, as usual, had made it impossible for any man to resist her desires by making sure that she had finished rendering Bob completely helpless and at the women’s disposal. Laura hated struggling prey, always opting for drugging and hypnotizing them over just a simple seduction and a bite—not that she wasn’t capable of purely seducing them with her charm and beauty.

Stacy and Laura looked at each other, smiled, and then each took up a wrist of the totally subdued young man, burying their fully extended fangs deep. Bob didn’t seem to be aware of what was happening to him, his attention still riveted to the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen, those being Natalie’s. Natalie pulled his face in and kissed him on the lips, keeping her eyes open, and leaving a telltale trace of her red lipstick on his mouth, as she held him transfixed and paralyzed with her hypnotic gaze the entire time. Natalie finally broke off her staring deeply into his eyes when she was certain he wasn’t going to offer her any kind of resistance to what was going to happen next. She gently used her hands to guide his face and head to the side, exposing his neck to her hungry mouth, his eyes still looking forward, now both unseeing and unfocused.

She didn’t wait, skipping all foreplay—or even a kiss, and sank her fangs into his fully exposed throat, a vampire’s first hunger being their greatest. She drank deeply of his blood as it flowed forth in a copious stream, and all three girls fed on him, while he stood immobile in the center of the room, arms outstretched, as if he were being crucified by the girls that now surrounded him, busily sucking away at his punctured throat and wrists.

As they fed, Bob’s knees seemed to weaken, and the girls guided him down slowly to sit upon a table top, to support him, and increased the rate at which they were taking him out, to the point that he realized it, moaned, and tried in vain to struggle free of the effects of Laura’s drug and of the busily feasting women. “Shhh. Sleep. Sleep for us, and everything will be just fine—but only if you sleep”, said Stacy, staring into his eyes, as the other two girls continued to feed. Natalie stroked his head soothingly in order to further relax him, even as she fed, appearing to be a passionate courtesan, giving him a hickey, to anyone in the bar that was looking. Her gentle touch seemed to quiet the man into submission once again, as he allowed the girls to continue to drain him without further struggle to free himself of their fatal embraces. In his mind, he was having some sort of wild sexual petting session with them, and that it felt wonderful, the truth being hidden from him by their powerful hypnosis. Their hypnotic technique also allowed them to reside in his mind, altering his thoughts and perceptions to suit their needs, as they worked to calm and sedate him, all the while endeavoring to drain him as quickly as possible in the crowded bar.

Bob succumbed to the pretty women’s fatal kisses a few minutes later, with him still sitting up straight on the table, the girls quietly lowering the upper half of his body down onto it and then leaving him there, looking like a drunk that had just passed out. With luck, that is what he would be seen as by whoever happened to see him lying there. They wiped his wrist and neck clean with napkins that they found on the table that was now his final resting place, then cleaned off their pretty faces of his remains. The three vampires looked at him with pride when they finished, then at one-another, with Laura breaking the silence with; “Time to go, ladies.” With that, they all headed for the bar’s entrance together, the entire bar watching them as they sauntered towards the door. First, though, all three girls stopped at their table and took up their drinks, swishing them around in their mouths to cleanse their palates of the blood they had just consumed from the dearly departed man, known to them only as “Bob”. Nothing worse than the taste of stale Bob, they joked.

Picking up their purses, they then made a path the rest of the way out to the parking lot, Laura in the lead, and headed out to the car for their trip back to the dentist’s office, their day’s slumber awaiting them. Now there were three vampires: the raven haired Laura, with the blonde Stacy in tow, and also now including the brunette they wanted to add to their “family” earlier. Now all they needed was a red head, the girls chattered to each other. Stacy told the other two girls as they got into the car that she had just read Jen Psaki was in town, and what if they...