The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Laura Girl Hypnotist, Unleashed Part 4: Blackmail

Laura was back home, sporting an incredible engagement ring she had just had the good fortune to find on her shopping trip. It was such good fortune, in that it was exactly what she dreamed of owning, and had the size and quality stone that she was looking for: a blue-white near flawless diamond that weighed in at a hefty 2.39 carats. Now she had to check and make certain that her lover would not balk at the pricetag when he got the bill. She was pretty sure that she had him sufficiently programmed to accept about anything, but it got her to thinking. “What if my love spell and my hypnosis of him isn’t enough. What if he ever tries to fight or resist me? What if he is ever able to snap out of my control enough to even be able to go and report me to the authorities?”

The lovely witch knew that she had taken her control of her Clark pretty far, and the legality of what she was doing was, well; she knew she had plenty to hide. She needed a backup plan, something that she could pull up or do that would checkmate him if he ever got wise and went to get too out of line. Laura was fairly certain that she could continue to keep him on the straight and narrow by doing just what she had been doing, namely; frequent drug augmented hypnosis. Even though she though it would be a long shot that she would ever need to resort to a back up plan, an idea of what she could do turned her on as it took shape in decidedly evil part of her lovely mind. She thought of how she could set him up, while drugged and hypnotized, in a video tape doing something so humiliating for him that he would do anything to keep it from ever seeing the light of day.

It had to be something sexy, something that would turn Laura on, big time, to execute. That much she knew. It would have to involve her using her most powerful form of hypnosis on Clark, which meant having to drug him again. She pictured herself getting him primed and susceptable to drugging by using her delicious red mouth to kiss him into submission. Just the thought of that already had Laura juicing in her tight little skirt. Her fingers found themselves dipping into her, busy at work where they would do the most good.

Both of Laura’s parents had been out of town since the beginning of the week, and were not due back for three more days. This gave the raven haired hypnotist the idea that a sleepover might be in order. “After all, he was nice enough to buy me this awesome ring and ask me to marry him, so the least I can do is have him spend the night with me.", Laura thought, with a multitude of ulterior motives spinning around in her pretty head. “So, I’ve decided for you, Mr. man; you’re spending the night with me!", she said to herself. This would be the perfect time for her to prepare her Plan B: blackmail.

Laura got home straight away, and nearly ran to the bedroom to see how Clark was doing, her high heels clicking on the floor as she scurried up the stairs. He appeared to be sleeping, so she quietly and carefully removed the earphones from his ears, and turned off the cassette player that was playing in a forever loop her hypnotic control tape, returning it to her nightstand drawer. Then, noticing the half smile on his face, she put her hand on his shoulder and gently rocked him as she whispered “Nice dreams? Wake up, sleepyhead!” Clark awoke, and apologized for dozing off, which made the naughty witch smile. “No problem, sweetheart. It was fine that you took a nap while I was out shopping, would you like to see the engagement ring you got me?”

Clark was startled, he had almost forgotten, like a lot of things, what had transpired between them before he dozed off. Now he remembered giving her his credit card and an OK to pick out her own engagement ring. Reality started to settle in on him, and his next thought was for what the damage might be. Laura knew this would be a big test of the success and level of his enslavement to her. Would he accept her having made such a large purchase without him even being there. If he accepted this, he would accept anything.

Clark seemed momentarily to be out of it, and stared at Laura, blankly. Laura repeated the question she had asked, clearly ounding not used to being ignored, asking him if he would like to see the ring, as she held out her hand to display the stone to him. “Yikes, that’s a beauty, Laura. Umm, how much did it... you know...". Laura answered him that if he had to ask, that means he couldn’t afford it. After a little small talk and beating around the bush, Laura produced the receipt and handed to Clark, who visibly gasped and said “Oh my God!” Laura reminded Clark that he had said that she could pick out her own ring. “Don’t you just love that you gave me something so beautiful and made me so very happy?” Laura knew using the phrase involving “making her happy” was a trigger, and that she had already put into his mind a powerful desire to always want to make her happy and please her. Now that his pleasing her had cost him five figures, she knew he was going to have to decide just how far he was willing to go to appease her, as she had taught him to want to do while he was deeply entranced.

“Laura, sweetie, I don’t know what to say. It’s beautiful, and of course I want to make you happy. It’s just that things..., things..., they just seem to be happening so fast and... I gave you my card? Why didn’t I pick out the ring for you: isn’t that how it is supposed to...” Laura watched as Clark seemed to be shaking off her hypnotic conditioning of him by the second, and grew concerned that his memory might return if he was too shocked by the circumstances he now found himself in. She had been very careful to cover her tracks and induce amnesia in her prey, replacing real memories with others that suited her, or simply editing out material she deemed harmful to her plans for him. Still, the clever hypnotist knew that those memories, the true memories, still resided in his mind and could, under the right circumstances, be recalled. She tried to calm Clark down as his statements grew to sound much more aggitated and more and more direct. The trend was disturbing to her, and she knew that she was going to have to do something.

“Why, in God’s name, would I give you a blank check to go shopping for something that ((I)) am supposed to pick out and buy for you? What is happening here?", Clark said, as he grew progressively more and more anxious and upset. Sitting on Laura’s nightstand was a printout of the article she had used to make the love philtre that she had plied Clark with earlier, along with a copy of the web page depicting women showing other women how to surreptitiously hypnotize their men in order to control them. Laura had mistakenly left them out in sight, and now saw Clark glance at them absent mindedly, look away, but then look back at them again as he actually saw them. Laura quickly reached for her purse and dipped her hand into it, unzipping her cosmetics clutch, her red nailed fingers then gripping her lipstick she quickly found nestled there among her other cosmetics. She knew Clark wasn’t going to let her get into a position to simply up and kiss him under her spell, not now, and he was too agitated for her to risk trying to get him to look into, and fixate on, her eyes, so maybe something else tried and true would work in a pinch.

“Hypnosis? Women secretly hypnotizing men to be under their power? Tricking a man into partaking of your menstr... what the fuck! Who, or I should say, “What” the fuck ARE you, anyway: a witch? Why do I keep forgetting whole blocks of my time with you? Why every time that I smell your perfume I seem to go into a dream? What have you been doing to me!?!?” Laura slowly lifted her delicate hand from her purse, fingertips and red fingernails still clutching her lipstick, as she very slowly and deliberately popped the cap off of. All the while, Laura watched intently Clark’s face while looking him in the eye. She watched his eyes drift to what she was doing with her pretty little hand, and smiled. Setting the cap on her nightstand, she slowly swiveled up the red stick of lip color into Clark’s view as she continued to look him in the eye, her lips sensuously parted. “When the going gets tough, a girl puts on her lipstick.", she said, flirtatiously. She knew she had left him with her lipstick maneuver as a trigger to re-induce a deep trance whenever she might need to, planning that for if they were in public, but now was the time.

The rapid trance re- induction started with his mind being totally wiped clear, and him being fascinated by the act of her bringing her lipstick into view. The next step in hypnotizing him was having him watch, as if he could resist, as she applied the brilliant red color to her full, already red stained, lips. Clark stopped talking and seemed to go into a daydream as Laura began to slowly, very slowly, circle her lips with the lipstick, with the devious little witch still looking Clark full in the eyes the entire time. Slowly, around and around, she painted her lips bright red, then, in what seemed like forever, she spoke as she saw her prey had slipped into trance. “Clark, you are getting excited over nothing. There is nothing wrong here, there is just you and me. Relax and listen to me. You feel I have cast a spell on you? Clear your mind of those thoughts for me now.”

Laura trailed her fingers across Clark’s brow and cooed for him to listen to her and forget all his worries. “I’m just an ordinary woman. How coould I possible cast a spell on you? Forget and sleep for me, now. Deep sleep for your Laura. Deeper. Deeper. I am just a woman who happens to be in love with you, and you are my man, a man who just bought me a beautiful engagement ring. You should be happy that you are making me so happy, so proud of you.” These words stroked Clark’s consciousness exactly as she intended them to, and he relaxed for her. Laura gently smiled, and continued, “You just need to relax and look at my lips as I make them pretty for you in this special shade of red. It’s called “Love That Red”, by Revlon, and don’t you just love it? They named it that color just for you, for you to love! Doesn’t it look pretty on me? Well, I’m wearing it just for you, anyway, so you should enjoy seeing me put it on. Yes, that’s right: keep staring. I’m making my lips look irresistibly kissable just for you, so that you will want to kiss me. You do want to kiss me, don’t you?”

Clark’s mind had gone blank, and he had goven himself permission to shut down his higher levels of consciousness. All his mind’s safeguardshad were now being switched off, as a result of her her earlier hypnotic sessions with him. He just decided that this exchange with her took priority over whatever it was that he was worrying about before. Her voice seemed to replace his thoughts, and her suggestions that he just relax and watch her seemed to make perfect sense to him. Laura began putting the finishing touches on her lipstick by starting her strokes in the center of her upper lip, sweeping out to the side and painting the “Cupid’s Bow” portion of her mouth to perfection. She finished with a couple passes from side to side on her lower lip, all the while knowing that she was making Clark slip into deeper into trance with every movement.

Now, to seal the deal... Laura stopped painting her mouth, and stood with her lipstick pointed skyward in a provocative and flirty pose, and with her lips still parted. She stepped in toward her stunned lover, lowering her delicately painted eyelids, fluttering carefully mascaraed eyelashes, and slightly tilting her face, positioning her beautiful mouth for the kiss that would take him over the edge into hyppnotic oblivion.

With her lipstick still in her hand, she rested that hand on Clark’s shoulder in a show of power, as though her lipstick were a weapon, and used her other hand to cup his chin and gently hold his face as she brought her mouth to his. “Clark, I want you to sleep for me. Sleep for Laura. Now.” With that, she kissed him full on the mouth for several seconds, backed away slightly, then returned to kiss him again, leaving bright red lipstick kisses on his mouth—all the while being very careful not to smear the color on her own mouth in the process. She repeated this cycle several times, each time with the kisses growing longer and longer.

“Sleep. Deep sleep. Sleep for your Laura, who you know you love. You love and trust me with all your heart, Clark. Look at me now. Look into my eyes, the eyes I have made up just for you, eyes you simply cannot resist, and tell me that you love me. Tell me that you trust me with your mind, completely. I want you to turn your will over to me now, and let my words be your thoughts, once again. We have done this before, and it makes you very happy to do it, to submit to me. It excites you, and makes your cock grow big and sensitive for me. It feels so good to submit to your Laura, doesn’t it, sweetheart?”

Laura gave Clark’s cock a squeeze through his pants. Clark, sounding lethargic, repeated the words she had practically chosen for him, and appeared to be completely lost in her surreally hypnotic eyes as she continued kissing him to deepen his trance. “Now, my darling restless boy, I want you to listen to this until I get back...", Laura said, as she removed the cassette player from the drawer and positioned the earphones on his head. “Just listen and be still here, and I’ll be right back.” With that, Laura switched on the cassette player to buy time, and headed for the medicine cabinet in her father’s office that would yield the syringe and the drug that she would use on Clark to make him readily accept the suggestions that she had for him. It was time to further brainwash him, make him forget his apprehensions, and get him into a VERY compromising position that she could document and use on him should he ever regain his senses later on.

The young witch made short work of her trip to her father’s office, and returned to the bedroom, syringe, alcohol wipes, tape and sedative vial in hand. It was her drug-induced hypnosis kit. Laura removed the headphones from Clark’s head and set the cassette player aside. “So, my darling, you want to think the worst of me, is that it? Now, how could you possibly do that, when you are so deeply in love with me? You are right, you know; you have had a spell cast on you, it’s true; a very powerful one. A spell no man could resist. I have magically and chemically bound your heart to mine with the love philtre you saw the directions for on my nightstand. It is done: there is nothing you can do about it—you have to love me, to need me, and that’s all there is to it. It is also true that I have been hypnotizing you, and very deeply, too. You are an excellent subject, my love. You are hypnotized right now!” Laura smiled as she taunted her prey.

“You know you are incapable of resisting my hypnosis of you, and you know how wonderful it makes you feel and how much fun we have together while you are entranced. Don’t you always end up orgasming for me?” Laura smiled, and continued: “Even more to the point, my darling, is I have been using various drugs on you to make you, let’s say, a little more susceptible to my charms, and my hypnosis of you. I want you to know, like you already must, that there is nothing you can do about any of this except obey me and accept my control. It makes you feel wonderful to submit to me, doesn’t it? Yet, still, you insist on fighting me, like you did just now, and I can’t have that. You can never do that again. You mustn’t. I never want to have this talk with you again, and I have a way to ensure that you stay as you are now: compliant, relaxed, and totally submissive to me. Are you ready for an exciting, pleasurable new experience while you are deeply under my power and hypnotized?” Clark actually heard himself say “Yes.", much to his surprise. Her talk had made his cock hard, and a part of him definitely wanted to fully submit to her, regardless of what she might be up to.

“Let us begin, then, my sweet, sweet man. You are never going to talk back to me again or question any of my methods of controlling you, even if they frighten you a little.” Then Laura said, adopting a stern tone and commanding stance, “Now, it is time, and I want you to LOOK AT ME!” Clark shuddered and looked up at Laura’s beautiful face, settling first on her mouth, and then her eyes as she spoke; “Look into my eyes, as deeply as you can, and go deeper into trance for me. Deeper. Just like I have trained you to. You cannot resist. That’s it, my darling boy, it’s almost impossible to keep your eyes open, but you must. Sleep for me, with your eyes open, and kiss me again. Now!” Laura kissed Clark passionately, channeling her anger at his resistance into a full-frontal assault on his senses. He was going to pay for trying to resist her influence, and pay dearly, and she knew just how to make that happen, but first...

Laura continued to softly, but firmly, command Clark to sleep deeply for her as she filled the syringe with the drug she knew would claim his mind and make him much easier to work with. “Clark, I want you to close your eyes now, and keep them closed until I tell you to open them. Don’t worry, you will get to look back into mine in a few minutes like I know you want to. My eyes are so very pretty, aren’t they? I want you to relax for me completely. You are going to allow me, your nurse at the doctor’s office, to give you an injection to make you feel better. I am your nurse, and you will not resist me in any way. I want you to relax for me, and sleep, and feel no pain when I inject you. It will not alarm or frighten you. It’s just going to help you go into your special sleep for me. You like that, you always have such sexy dreams of me when you sleep for your Laura. I’ve given you this drug before and I want you to remember how much you liked it, how much fun you had while you were under its effects. I’m going to heavily sedate you and combine that with a very powerful hypnotic induction, and you will remain very open and fully receptive to it. Do you understand me, Clark?” Clark again said “Yes.", his mind being switched off completely.

Laura looked a little more relaxed and in control, now that she had Clark submissive to her, back under her hypnotic spell. She stroked the vein in Clark’s arm teasingly, sensuously, with her long, red fingernails, then trailed them softly down the length of his arm, syringe on the ready. Clark was deep in trance, but a small part of his mind was telling him that he could wake up and come out of this strange zone he found himself in whenever he wanted to—maybe in just a few more seconds. Or minutes. He told himself he was allowing this, and that he could still take control, but was unable to question why he was allowing her to soothe him by stroking his arm, in preparation for injecting him with a drug he knew was going to... going to... what? Make him feel good? Why would he not allow that? He couldn’t remember, not even what he had just been thinking about. He only knew he needed to let the pretty nurse with the beautiful eyes give him the shot she said he needed. That was as much thinking as his hypnotized mind was capable of, at that moment.

Laura saw him struggling to think, and blanked his mind with another deepening kiss, followed by some soothing strokes of her hand across his brow to wipe his mind clear of thought, as she had hypnotically taught him that magic touch of her’s would do. She then briskly went about swabbing his arm with alcohol where the injection site was, and then, relaxing and parting her lips into a sexy “O”, she expertly ran the needle up into his arm and into the pronounced vein she had been teasing in one quick motion. The blood vessel that she had solovingly stroked seemed to almost throb as she expertly pierced it in preparation for taking his mind away from him..

That swift jab of the needle had brought Clark up a couple levels in his trance, and he let out a small gasp as Laura took the initiative and commanded him before he could wake himself. “Now, I want you to look at me, Clark. Open your eyes and look into mine for as long as you can. Try not to close your eyes and just listen to me. Let my words be your thoughts. I’m going to inject you now, and you are going to feel a little dizzy, maybe very dizzy, and that will drop you ten times deeper into hypnosis. Ten times deeper when you feel the drug hit your mind. Now, I want you to just relax and enjoy it. Soon you and I will be having lots of fun together”, the pretty “nurse” said as she rubbed his cock through his pants while steadily depressing the plunger on the syringe. Laura delivered the powerful sedative directly into her “patient’s” bloodstream, while watching his face for signs of how much of the drug to give him. After the first of it hit him, Clark was unable to mount any sort of mental resistance, whatsoever, to what she was doing to him. Now she could relax a bit and finish her lover off.

Laura continued depressing the plunger, and kept watching Clark’s face until she saw his eyes start to roll back in his head, and smiled as she heard him groan under the onslaught of what the drug was doing to him. She had him deeply under a powerful form of drug induced hypnosis now, and he was at her mercy. The devious little nurse proceeded to tape the syringe to his arm, as she had done the first time she had drugged him in this manner, so that she could periodically deliver more of the drug to him as needed. She smiled and surveyed the damage her hypnosis and drugging had done to her fiance. “Not so tough now, are you?", the pretty hypnotist thought to herself, “Now it’s my turn to be in charge...”

Then she went about setting up her phone camera on a stand, aligning it with her vanity and where she was going to have Clark sit. She checked that the aim was perfect, switched it on “record”, and reached for her purse. Removing her stuffed little flowered cosmetics kit, she arranged to contents of it artfully on the left half of her vanity, mirroring the right half, which already had all of her “at home” cosmetics arranged in more or less the same way. The crafty witch left her cosmetics kit placed just behind all her shiny bottles and tubes of makeup for the sake of show and sensually appealing presentation. This was surely a purely feminine display, and she had a plan. She was going to make a movie of this, so everything had to be perfect.

Laura had Clark strip completely, careful to get his shirt off without disturbing the syringe. His pants came next, carefully removed so as not to too much disturb his drug induced trance. Then she brought over a nightie that was liberated from her mother’s closet: a long, see-through flimsy piece in red. “Clark, while you are here at the doctor’s office, you need to wear a hospital gown, which is what this is. Can you see that: it is simply a hospital gown and we are going to slip it on you now. Laura assisted Clark in putting on the sexy nightie, which he did without fanfare, and Laura admired how his cock was making a tent out of the silken material that now graced his groin. She couldn’t resist wrapping her hand around his cock through the nighty, and then giving it a few playful strokes. His precum made a wet dot in the flimsy fabric encasing his hardness. This was getting to be fun!

Taking Clark by the hand of the same arm the syringe was in, Laura helped her “patient” off the bed, and led him over to her vanity. Before seating him there on the right side of the bench seat, she had him lift his cock from the soft, silky folds of the nightie and start playing with it. She needed him to stay sexually excited now, in preparation for what she was going to do to him—or, more to the point; have him do to himself. “Clark, I want you to look at my vanity top now. I want you to see all the pretty makeup that is there: all the things a woman wears to attract a man and capture his heart. All the things that make her feel oh-so feminine when she is wearing them, and yes; when she is applying them. Don’t be frightened. I want you to lose your fear now while you look at all those pretty things and think about how sexy they are. How lovely. Show me how sexy you think they are by masturbating for me as you think about them and picture how pretty a woman is when she is wearing them. How sexy she looks when she is applying them!. I want you to imagine, now, what it is like to be a woman and to be applying your makeup.”

Laura gleefully watched as Clark’s cock throbbed and was at full length, and his stroking seemed to have taken on a real purpose. He was into it, and her sweet voice was successful in leading Clark on into the fantasy she was laying out for him to get lost in. Her drugs and hypnosis of him already had him sexually aroused, for reasons he didn’t understand, and now this close up and personal exposure to the feminine realm just added to that excitement. He was primed to be aroused by whatever the little witch told him turned him on, and too drugged to any longer have a grip on reality, too hypnotized not to accept all of her suggestions.

“That’s it: stroke your cock and imagine what it is like to be a woman, sitting down at your vanity and preparing to paint yourself pretty! This excites you tremendously, and you cannot stop masturbating for me.” With that, Laura seated herself at Clark’s left at the vanity, soothingly stroked his arm several times while looking into his eyes, and then depressed the plunger on the syringe a second time, sending Clark deeper into hypnotic oblivion. It had the immediate effect of removing all his inhibitions, and making him as highly vulnerable to her words becoming his thoughts as she needed him to be, as she prepared to give him her most extreme suggestions yet.

Laura rose and went to her closet, picking out a long, blonde wig, and returned to the vanity and put it on Clark, telling him to look into the mirror and see himself becoming a woman. Next came a couple long, dangly clip on earrings that were in her vanity drawer, affixing them to the asleep-but-awake young man’s earlobes. Now he was the perfect model for her to work her magic on. He was a bit of a pretty boy, something that motivated Laura even more towards the goal that she had. He was a perfect model for her film.

“My words, Clark, are your thoughts. You have no thoughts of your own, there is only your Laura and her words filling your mind. Now, sweetheart, I know you have long had a fear of women and their makeup, you have told me so, while you were deeply under my hypnosis. It is so girly, I know, and a part of you is terrified of it. I understand, and we are going to fix that—by making you become a girl. Then you will be at peace and understnad. Girls are not frightened of makeups.” Laura smiled sweetly and soothingly stroked Clark’s neck under his blonde wig. “Still, you must pay complete attention to me, and do everything and anything that I say, in order for this to be painless for you. Accept all my suggestions and clear your mind of all other thoughts of who and what you are. You are mine now, and you will do as I tell you. I know your secret: that a woman’s makeup frightens you a little. SO much power it has over you, SO much power it gives a woman—especially this little number...”

Laura had said that as she taunted him by picking up and showing him a red lipstick. She extended the penis-like stick of red color from its metal case to drive her point home—and further focus his attention on her. She slowly waved it in front of his face, pausing with it under his nose and telling him to sniff its scent. She knew she was torturing him a little, and that he was both afraid of it, and yet very attracted to it. It clearly excited him, judging by how he continued to masturbate to all that Laura was doing and saying. Her repeated hypnosis of him had made sure he was totally vulnerable to the attraction part of it, as evidenced by her being able to easily hypnotize him just by playing with, and especially applying, her little red lipstick any time that she wanted to.

“I want you to experience, as a woman, how a woman feels when she is seated at her vanity, preparing to make herself up. Laura looked into the eyes of Clark’s reflection in the mirror. I want you to look into the mirror now, and I want you to see yourself as a beautiful, beautiful woman. Keep masturbating for me. The more you masturbate, the more beautiful I want you to see yourself. That’s it. I want you to see yourself as a beautiful woman who is at her vanity and preparing to apply her makeup. The other beautiful woman is me, who you almost look like, do you see that? Yes you do! It is just that you are not wearing your makeup yet. We are going to change that, you’ll see: you are just as pretty as me—we could be sisters, but we are not. I am... your hypnotist, and you are deeply under my spell.”

Laura was halfway home. She had her prey at her vanity, drugged and hypnotized, masturbating, and looking into the mirror in preparation for... This was going to be fun, and it was all on camera! Laura got bolder and told Clark to keep his eyes open and continue to see himself as a beautiful woman, just one who hadn’t yet applied her pretty makeup, but needed to... wanted to...

Clark saw himself as she suggested that he would, and couldn’t take his eyes off of his reflection in the vanity’s mirror, looking on in amazement. Laura looked at Clark’s freshly shaven, boyishly pretty face, and thought, “Perfect!, he’s just pretty enough and young enough to be passable as a woman—at least when I am through with him, that is.” Then she checked him for signs of how under her drug’s influence he was at that moment.

Expertly evaluating the depth of his trance, Laura saw he looked just a little too responsive to his surroundings. She then depressed the plunger on the drug-filled syringe a third time, delivering such a large dose of the narcotic that it left him hovering just above the point of losing consciousness. That was right where she wanted him to be, so he would be at his most vulnerable and suggestible for her to work with.

This time the sexy witch didn’t hold back, it was time to get down to business. Laura had slowly depressed the plunger, delivering the powerful sedative into his bloodstream until his eyelids started to flutter. Laura found that she had to command him to resume stroking his cock at one point, when he faltered momentarily as the drug overwhelmed him. It was a cock which she was glad to see had remained nice and hard, even through the advanced drugging, but she gently scolded him for his ceasing to stroke his cock for her, then said “Ah, my darling little girl, you: I see you like this! I want you to continue to stroke your cock for me, if you please. Yes, that’s it. Don’t stop playing with yourself again. That’s a good little girl. I want you to continue to see the beautiful girl in the mirror looking back at you. That’s you, and you look lovely, but you could always look prettier. You know you simply MUST do your makeup now so that you look stunning. You know that you want that, and I will show you how to do your face now. we are going to paint ourselves pretty, together!”

Laura turned and looked into the mirror at her own reflection and told her hypnotized prey what was to come next. " I want you to watch me and do exactly as I do. Let me be like a second reflection of your face in the mirror, and you must copy me exactly.” She made sure that she had him properly on camera, and double-checked that it was recording again, out of excitement, and knew he was deep enough under her spell for what she had planned for him. She was capturing everything on camera, and knew she could always edit it later so that it would represent what she wanted it to—something to totally humiliate and cow Clark and keep him under her power forever. Something she could hold over him. He would be helpless to even try to resist anything she ever desired of him again.

Laura continued deepening Clark, hypnotically, even though she was actually waiting for him to come up a little from the overdose of the drug she had just hit him with. She let him recover slightly so that he could be a little more functional, even though she happily noted that his cock was remaining hard and throbbing at her words. She had dosed him pretty hard, but she was trying to transition now more toward guiding his hypnosis to be deeper than to be drugging him anymore. The whispering witch had dosed him enough, though, with her love drug to make him highly susceptible to being entranced, and extraordinarily deeply, too. Laura was now going to make the best use of his current state of mind: that of a submissive, obedient, docile, erect and aroused boy!

As she allowed him to be a little less woozy, she instructed him to continue to think of himself as a beautiful woman, and how sad it must make a pretty girl like “her” to get caught not wearing her lovely makeup. She told him that they would makeup themselves together, as girlfriends do, and gently told Clark again to copy her actions and movements. Laura then selected one of the little bottles on the vanity top, and shook what was a bottle of foundation up and down, and then loaded a little sponge with the beige makeup, and then stroked it on her pretty face, which she had done in very light makeup in preparation just for this event.

“Clark, I want you to apply your makeup with me, as woman to woman, and I want everything you do, every little cosmetic you apply—and we are going to apply ALL of them—to send you down deeper into hypnosis. Any time you have a fear or a concern, lose yourself in the application of your pretty makeup and go deeper into trance for me.” The diabolical young woman continued warping her lover’s mind, feminizing him, and added; “We are nearly twins, you and I. I want you to look and see that in the mirror. It’s just that I happen to already have a little of my makeup on, and you don’t yet. You will look just like me when we are finished making up together, and you will be so happy, so proud, so beautiful—and so turned on! Now, just keep stroking your cock for me and we’ll get started.”

Clark saw only the beautiful woman she had told him that he was in the mirror, just exactly as she had hypnotically suggested to him, and “she” longed to have “her” face done perfectly, the way Laura had hers, thinking just as she had instructed him to. He wanted to be as pretty as Laura, and so he mindlessly did as he was told. He really didn’t have a choice: she was doing all the thinking for him, and his mind was otherwise completely blank.

She turned to face him and proceeded to sponge the cool makeup on her own face in the places that he had missed. He did likewise, completing the act of preparing his face for what was to come next. Laura flirtily told him to sniff the sponge’s scent, and to enjoy its coolness on his face, as he copied her application technique. When she was satisfied he had done it correctly, she had him pick up a big, perfumed powder puff and powder his face as she did the same. Laura smiled and deliberately had Clark go a little crazy with the powder with her, as she thought of how that would look on film: a boy masturbating and powdering his nose. “You see, my love: see what a pretty canvas you have prepared? Soft and matte, and ready for some color to be applied, which we will do next. Your face even smells pretty now, like a girl’s: can you smell the light, sweet perfume in your makeup? That was the powder: isn’t it pretty? Isn’t this fun?”

Clark couldn’t stop stroking his cock. Something about watching himself become the object of his own sexual desires turned him on tremendously, and he was seriously learning to enjoy what being a woman would be like. Watching Laura make up was also exciting him. She was just so beautiful.

Laura continued: “Now let us both do our eye shadow. A pretty girl simply MUST wear eye shadow. A pretty girl wears a little, and a naughty girl wears a lot—and we are naughty girls, Clark. It feels nice going on, too. Very female. Stroke it on like this.. Use that wand there, and that nice, dark powder in the little tray. That’s it, the darkest one. You are doing wonderfully. Now do the other eyelid. Sweep it out to give you a cat-like look, like I have. That’s it. Feel yourself becoming sexier with every stroke. Nice, huh? Next, we are going to layer colors a little bit...” Laura showed her entranced lover how to apply the different colors, and had him feel and really appreciate the softness of the wand as it stroked his eyelids. She even helped him a little bit, using her own delicate touch, then the pretty witch used the moment to refreshen her own eye makeup, deciding to go quite a bit more dramatic than when she had done her eyes earlier. She needed to look a little like a domme at this point, she figured.

“I bet you can’t wait for what comes next! Keep masturbating for me. That’s it: stroke your cock and keep it nice and hard for me. Now, I want you to pick up that little sexy looking tube there. That’s your eyeliner... That’s right, unscrew and remove the brush and paint it on just like I am doing, right across the base of your eyelashes. Start here, at the corner of your eye. Stroke it on while you stroke yourself, darling. I want you to look pretty for me. Part your lips: that looks sexy when a woman is putting on her eye makeup. That’s why we do it, so you do it just like that now.” Clark did as he was told, and parted his lips, which Laura happily observed were also done in makeup and powder, just as she had shown him how, in preparation for the finishing touch later, but first...

Laura couldn’t stop fingering herself, and her girl cum felt hot and wet between her legs as she heard her voice quavering, due to her level of excitement, as she instructed him to pick up the mascara tube she had left out for him. She had chosen a waterproof, jet black one, especially selected just for him. It was the last thing that he would have wanted, were he conscious enough to care, which he was not. It was one that she knew that he would not easily be able to remove: that was part of her evil thinking on the subject of the complete subjugation of this male. She was going to trap him in makeup for as long as possible in order to utterly humiliate him. It was all so very exciting to Laura, like having a girlfriend—with a cock. A hard cock, at that!

Laura enjoyed talking him through how to apply mascara and talked to him about how sensually appealing it was to apply it and how feminine it felt. She had him copy her style of tilting her head back and parting her lips as she flicked the makeup-laden brush through her own lush lashes, doing a major touch up of her own makeup. “Now, sweetheart, a girl needs to do a couple coats of that pretty stuff, so just relax and masturbate for me while you let the first coat dry. This is how girls make their eyes pretty—and hypnotic—but you already know about that, now, don’t you?” The naughty witch beamed a knowing smile. “This is why you can never quite seem to be able to look away from my eyes when I tell you to look into them. Now your eyes are hypnotic, too, the way a woman likes them to be. Don’t you feel sexy as Hell?”

Clark stirred slightly at that, and Laura caught it and quickly said, “Stay deep in trance for me, Clark. Deeper. Deeper. That’s it. That’s a girl. That’s it: keep stroking your cock while you put on your makeup, but do not cum until I allow you to. I will tell you when it is time for you to ejaculate for me.” Laura determined by Clark’s responses that he had come up a little too far, and so she gave him another shot of the sedative until he looked completely tranquil again and ready to obey her next command. It just wouldn’t do for him to try to resist her now.

Laura couldn’t restrain herself any longer, and took up Clark’s hard cock in her hand and stroked him as she talked him through one, and then another, coating of mascara, until his lashes were nearly as thick and long and lush as her own, with her jerking him off the entire time. “Mmmm, pretty. You are doing so well, my love.", she breathlessly exclaimed. Laura was hyper-excited now, and continued to milk his cock as she applied her blush with the other hand, showing him how to do his application. Clark watched his twin in the mirror and saw himself growing as pretty as she was, so he thought—and he nearly was, now!. They could be sisters. For some reason, this excited him, so he continued masturbating, edging up on orgasm but stopping short, as she had instructed him to. They both longed to be able to cum.

Laura was going into a frenzy and wanted badly to have her own orgasm now, but she needed to finish Clark off and complete the trap she had staged for him. He was going to pay for resisting her earlier, and this was how...

Laura picked up her reddest, and highest stain, lipstick and told Clark to watch her as she applied it. It was by Cara Nome, and was the highest stain lipstick that Laura had ever known. She parted her lips and teasingly waved the red lipstick under Clark’s nose again, asking him if he liked the perfume fragrance in it. Clark said only “Pretty...” “Imagine yur lips, painted deep red and perfumed: how sexy is that?", Laura told her captive audience.

“Now I want you to watch me, and then I will give you the lipstick to do your own mouth, do you understand? Girls simply LOVE their lipstick, it’s their best friend—and you are going to love wearing it, too!” Clark said he did understand, and Laura painted her lips as only a woman can, with much drama and in a striking display of feminine empowerment—and Clark’s eyes locked on her every move. When she was done, she admired her lips in the mirror, and handed the lipstick to her drugged and spellbound boyfriend. “Now you put it on, sweetheart, just like I did. You want your lips to look as perfect as your eyes: these are the things that make a girl gorgeous, lips and eyes, and you want them to be verrrrry sexy! Put it on for me. Now. Don’t resist, just do it.” Clark looked almost terrified and stopped stroking his cock until Laura put her hand over his and guided his hand up and down the length of it.

“Clark, are you frightened? Do you know why we wear lipstick? Would you like to understand us girls? It’s witchcraft, you know: it casts a very sexual spell on men that they are powerless to resist. The red of our lips mimics the redness of our pussy lips when we get excited and ready for penetration. Men subconsciously see our red lips as a vagina, ready to be penetrated by them, and they respond to that. Always. We do this to men all the time, and watch the confusion on their poor faces as we paint and primp our lips to tease them, just as you are going to do now—and you WILL do it. Yes, my love: your mouth is going to be a irresistibly attractive when we are finished making ourselves up! You want this, as a woman: to be drop-dead gorgeous and feeling intensely feminine. We are going to apply our lipstick now, but first...”

Laura hit him with the remainder of the drug in the syringe, and removed it from his arm. Clark nearly fell over when it hit him, but continued to masturbate as Laura rose and picked up the camera from the stand. “Clark, listen to me. I want you to stroke yourself to near orgasm. When you are ready to cum, I want you to apply my lipstick to your pretty mouth the way you have seen me apply it to mine, and I want you to keep applying it until you spurt your semen for me, do you understand me? It is ok for you, as a woman, to go a little crazy with your lipstick when you are this sexually excited by what you see in the mirror. Yes, we turn ourselves on when we do this. Look at yourself now, and see nothing but beauty: we are nearly twins. You simply have got to be beautiful, since we are both wearing the exact same makeup, and that is what makes us so pretty!”

Laura smiled at her deviousness, and continued to masturbate herself, even as she tried to steady the cell phone she had taken off the stand to capture the moment Clark would cum for her. “Now, stand up and do as I told you to, because you want to, with all your heart. Cum for Laura. Cum for me while you apply the most deadly and powerful lipstick a woman could possibly imagine. It is indelible: it doesn’t come off! You are going to stain your lips deep red just like I do mine, and you are going to cum while you are doing it. I am recording this so you can enjoy this later, and learn from it. I won’t always be there to help you with your makeup, silly girl, and you are going to want to do this again and again. Don’t think about the fact that I am filming you, not at all. All you know is you are very excited to be painting your lips with me, for me, and you know you are going to get to cum. Aren’t we having a wonderful time together, just us girls, Clark?”

“Clark, seriously, may I call you Clara? Whie you are a woman, like now, your name is Clara. Clara, think about it. Mmmm, lipstick. On a bad day there is always lipstick for a girl! You’ve worn it before on your lips, from kissing me, so there is nothing to be frightened of, my pet. Now you’re going to get to feel the sexy joy a woman feels when she applies it, right from the tube and onto her hungry, waiting mouth. Our lips get thirsty for lipstick, just as I’m sure that you have noticed that yours are right now. Relax and go deeper into trance for me. Deeper. Deeper. That’s it. This is going to feel so good, so sexy, that you are going to cum while you are putting it on. Only a beautiful, sexy woman would apply an indelible red lipstick, staining her lips permanently. That’s what you are right now, a beautiful, sexy woman. Right now, see yourself as that beautiful, sexy woman, just like the one next to you. Me. You just need to apply the perfect finishing touch to your lovely makeup: your deep red, indelible lipstick. That will finish your transition into becoming a real, live, sexy woman. Let’s get started...”

Laura came closer and filmed him doing what would have terrified Clark tremendously, were it not for his believing he was now a woman. The drugs and the hypnosis had been quite effective in convincing him of that. He applied the lipstick to his lips, gliding it across his mouth, as he teetered on his feet, his mind completely blanked by what the sexy witch had done to him. Copying her exactly, as he had seen her do, he painted the Cupid’s Bow of his lips, sweeping out to the corners of the upper lip, then layering on the lipstick on the lower lip by sweeping all the way from left to right, and back again, all the while with his captor chanting encouragement to him. He watched in amazement as the beautiful girl he saw in the mirror make her face seem to light up as her lips cast a spell of sexuality that wasn’t lost on him. He knew that feeling of excitement at what he was looking at in the mirror very well, as he gazed at his red lips and saw... a woman’s.

Clark was casting a woman’s sexual spell on himself, and was caught in the loop, his cock already getting ultra hard in preparation for orgasm. Laura stopped him at one point to show him how to blot his lips on a tissue, thereby “fixing” his lipstick and making it even more permanent, then going back and applying it again. As commanded, he began his orgasm when she had him continue to paint his lips with the indelible lip color—as Laura was filming his little auto-erotic show, and simultaneously furiously masturbating herself. She had succeeded in making him perform for her as if she had made him into a transvestite, all for the sake of her blackmail plot. While he would never, ever do anything like this of his own volition, it didn’t matter: that was what made this so valuable to Laura, and she had him doing something that both terrified and humiliated him. On film. Masturbating while applying makeup, and very soon even shooting his load for her!

Clark ejaculated as he went over his lips for about the tenth time, and Laura filmed him shooting ropes of cum all over her pretty cosmetics and vanity top, as well as dripping semen on his pretty nightie. Laura thought, just before she allowed herself to have her own orgasm, that now she had him under her power in every which way possible: with drugs, hypnosis, witchcraft and now: blackmail, so what could be next? There had to be a “next” for Laura. Maybe her beloved series on tv, Dark Shadows, would have a clue for her to follow. She couldn’t help but to be driven to always want to take this business of control of her man to the next level. The answer awaited her in the Dark Shadows series.

Laura talked Clark up and out of the hypnotic portion of his trance after he came, leaving him still heavily sedated by her intravenous application of her special drug. This was way too much fun for her, and she had too much to gain to ever consider letting him go free. The ring was just the start. He was her sex slave now, and she was able to tell him so. She gloated as she watched him, as he realized in horror just exactly what she had done to him, and what he had just done: Laura had let him remember the whole thing. He was still only semi-conscious after his massive orgasm, and watched helplessly as Laura uploaded the film she made of him to the cloud, where he couldn’t get at it.

“You think that you’re a beautiful woman. Still? Now? No? Well, I have a surprise for you, Clara—may I still call you Clara? Wait until you try to take all this makeup off, like my waterproof mascara, or especially; the most indelible lipstick ever made. You are leaving here with red lips? You think? I don’t think so. I think you are going to stay with me and work your lipstick off on my pussy. Stay the night serving me, or go out there and be humiliated: you choose.” Laura laughed, and put her hands on her hips as she scolded the terrified young man. “If you ever, EVER try to resist me again IN ANY WAY, I will post the film of you putting on makeup and masturbating to orgasm online for all your friends to see. You, shooting your nasty cum all over my poor, defenseless cosmetics. Do you understand me, Mr. man? You are going to learn to behave with me. Don’t ever make me mad again! The ring was just the start, lover; now you owe me... a car!”

Clark nearly broke down in tears. He was heavily sedated and still fighting the after-effects of her profound hypnosis of him, as well as the effects of the drugs, and was very confused. He wanted to call for help, but how could he? Who could he call without looking ridiculous and having this terrible secret of his revealed? Who would believe him? Who would even talk to him with him looking like this? He couldn’t even leave: not in his present state. He was trapped, and he knew that she was going to use him like he was her own personal little vibrator for the rest of the night. His only shot at remotely feeling ok or being happy ever again would be if she were to keep him hypnotized and make him live in a fantasy dream state, in perpetuity. That was coming sooner than he thought.

Clark was to spend the night being hypnotized and drugged some more, and learning new tricks and ways to please his mistress, who had already decided that they would have to have another makeup session together soon. This time, though, it would be while she sat on his lap, impaled on his cock, having him fuck her while she hypnotically talked him through painting his face for her again. Laura had thoroughly enjoyed applying her makeup with a drugged and hypnotized man, and the power that showed that she had made her knees weak with sexual excitement. It drove her crazy with lust, especially because she made him do it against his will, since it required her to have tricked and misled him into the little show he put on for her. The deviousness of it all was like catnip to Laura, and she delighted in pushing her control of Clark as far as it could possibly be taken.

She didn’t have to wonder if fear and humiliation would stop him from getting hard for her: between her hypnotic kisses, the drugged perfume, and a something in a little sparkling vial on her nightstand, she knew he would always respond to her in exactly the way that she desired.

“Hmmm, I haven’t used my perfume on him in a while. I think that now is a good time.", Laura smiled, and thought, as she walked to the other room to retrieve the flagon of the potent perfumed sedative. The powerful girl hypnotist picked up a couple tablets of cyclobarbitol, stopping to fiddle with them with her long red nails, smilingly, and then dropping them in a glass of whiskey for him on the way. It was going to be a long night, and he would need to be greatly calmed down for the evening that she had planned for him. First, she would drug him again, and then hypnotize the crap out of him. Now he had no options other than to allow her to have total control of his mind in any way that she chose to, or risk her utterly destroying him with the videotape. Laura realized, as she swished the pills around in the glass to dissolve them, clicking into the room on her high heels, that now she could now just order him to take the sleeping pills. She could even tell him they are for inducing hypnosis, and he would still be compelled to take them. “Now THAT’S control!", thought Laura, happily wiggling her ass in glee.

Clark wondered how much the car was going to cost him as the smiling witch with the pretty red lips approached him, perfume flagon and whiskey glass in hand. It was already time, once again, for him to sleep and perform for his Laura. God, he loved her, though, fear and all. It was as if she had cast a spell on him.