The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Laura Girl Hypnotist, Unleashed Part 3: Witchcraft

It was the afternoon of Clark and Laura’s most recent earth-shattering hypnotic session together, and Laura was busy in her bed on her laptop computer. She was reading up on an advanced course in her favorite art, an article entitled “Make Him Your Pet Through Hypnosis”, that she had found by trolling femme-domme websites. This one had really gotten her attention, due to it involving hypnotizing the subject without their being aware that is what is happening, and how to go about scripting an encounter to establish the rapport with your prey necessary to take them extremely deep. Overcoming her subject’s will and conscious mind, and dominating their thoughts to be able to virtually command them, was a concept that turned the young hypnotist on tremendously. She knew that she was good at this, but wanted to take her control of Clark to the next level—whatever level that could possibly be. Laura mused that she doubted anyone could ever take a subject any deeper than her hypnotic charms had already taken her boyfriend. “I’ve hypnotized the living piss out of that little boy...", she said to herself.

In a second window in her browser, she explored the art of using witchcraft to capture and secure a lover, typically against his will. More specifically, she was reading how to prepare a totally irresistible love spell that would capture any man a woman desired and bind him to her. She touched herself continuously as she read the article, learning how to cast a spell that involved a woman secretly getting her prey to drink a concoction impregnated with her most feminine secretions, namely: her menstrual flow. Laura found that to be a totally outrageous and incredibly bold a move on a woman’s part—and that was a total turn-on to her! As luck would have it, the lovely hypnotist had found she had just started her time of the month, it having been brought on a little early by her frantic impalement on Clark’s cock that morning. She had the task of cleaning him up after she had raped him while he lay completely helpless, him being strapped, drugged and hypnotized in her father’s dental office chair. It had been quite a mess, she recalled, blushing, even though she was by herself.

Laura spread her legs wide and splayed herself out on the towel she had placed on her bed to catch the secretions from her sex, and moaned as she read what she found to be an extremely arousing piece, and finding it to be quite impossible not to play with herself. “Yes, yes... that’s what I am going to do to you, Mr. man. Drugged, hypnotized AND spellbound. I think I could teach Cassandra a few things, don’t you agree, lover?", the pretty witch said out loud, lost in fantasy and desire.

Laura decided that using the love philtre she was reading about on him was the way to go, and that the best way to capture her flow would be by using a tampon. Her plan was to use the tampon as if it were a teabag once it was impregnated with her very own “essence of Laura”. This she could then use to make her witch’s love potion. She blushed at the sheer audacity and outrageousness of doing such a thing, but had already made up her mind to somehow get Clark to drink a cocktail of herself. After she was done masturbating, that is, since the addition of her orgasmic secretions couldn’t hurt the potion’s effectiveness and could only improve on it, she reasoned. She had become insatiable in her desires to achieve a total, and complete feminine dominance over this man, and it was impossible to get more feminine than this!

After another ten minutes of tender self-love, and a couple sound orgasms, Laura set her laptop aside reaching over to her nightstand for her purse. She removed an applicator tube and positioned it in her vagina, inserting the cotton wick that would soon provide the essential ingredient for her love philtre. “Mmmm; a love philtre, so that’s what it is called. Soak it up, my little friend, and give me the secret ingredient I need to control my man!", she said out loud, as if she were already casting a spell. Laura leaned back on her big, fluffy pillows and continued to play with herself, knowing that she was really soaking her tampon, and not just with her menstrual blood, but also her love juices. “If this doesn’t make you mine, my darling man, nothing will. You are going to taste of me, and then you will be mine: lock, stock and cock!", the dark haired beauty said as she climaxed once again, moaning loudly and passionately.

The next day found the little witch with her freshly scrubbed face at her vanity, once again preparing herself to meet with Clark and stun him with her beauty . “Now THIS is witchcraft…”, she said as she powdered and primped in the mirror. She stroked on the jet black eyeliner to look the way Cassandra did when she first hypnotized Tony using her incredibly beautiful eyes to cast her own diabolical spell on him. Laura waited a couple seconds as the glossy appearance of the liner turned matte, indicating that it had dried before reaching for the compact that held her face powder. She closed her eyes and sniffed the powder-laden puff, enjoying, as only a woman could, the perfumed scent of the cosmetic. After carefully applying that, light, fast strokes of a soft brush of her blusher on the apple of her cheeks followed, all but completing her look—all except for her favorite woman’s weapon, it being the one that she would use to make sure he paid full attention to her lips. She wanted him fascinated by her eyes and her lips, and knew full well how to make that happen.

Rummaging through her cosmetics kit, she found the perfect lipstick for this date. It was a discontinued one, by Estee Lauder, called “All Day Classic Red”, and was a favorite of hers that she could only find online anymore. It was a very deep red, and her lips longed for the feeling of it gliding over them as she painted herself to distraction. Once she was satisfied that her lips looked perfect, she blotted them and then carefully reapplied her lipstick a second time to give it extra staying power. It would need it. “Hmmm, now all I need is to have my special perfume on the ready, and wait for him to fall into my trap.”, she said—just as the doorbell rang.

Clark couldn’t resist responding to her earlier summons, and was visibly excited looking as he waited at the door. He felt something that was an incredibly special feeling for Laura, but these new impulses that he had for her had a compelling urgency and obsessive nature to them that made him more than a little nervous when he thought of her—which was something that he just couldn’t seem to stop doing. He sensed that there was something amiss. Not only could he not put his finger on what might be the matter, but he found that any thoughts on the subject were clouded in too much sexual desire and excitement for him to look any deeper into what was happening to him. He didn’t want to know what might be wrong with his feelings for her, not in the slightest.

Laura had gone without panties again, as was her style for dates with Clark, and was in a short white skirt and black high heels with a matching ruffled black silk blouse. Clark never grew tired of an excuse to drink her in, and complimented her on her look as she led him to the couch. Her drugged perfume waited for her (and him) on the end table, but she wanted to hit him with the love philtre first. She went to the kitchen and immediately unzipped the cosmetics kit that she had deliberately left there, taking out a small vial that was nestled amongst her precious “toys for boys” (as she liked to call her cosmetics). This was a special toy for her special boy: it contained the powder of two crushed cyclobarbitol tablets she had prepared earlier, just for this occasion. “Here’s a little something to help you sleep when I tell you to...", she whispered as she poured her freshly prepared love philtre elixer into the tall glass. Laura smiled as she sprinkled the contents of the small glass vial there, too, and felt a sexy shiver run down her spine at the thought of what the drug would do to him—and what it would enable HER to do to him. Stirring the potent sleeping drug powder into her love potion along with two full shots of scotch came next. With a sexy smile on her lovely face, Laura daintily carried the drinks into the living room, graciously serving Clark his drink, and being very sure to let her hand linger as it touched his. She knew full well the seductive quality and power a woman’s mere touch had on a man—and she wanted him fully attentive and focused on her.

Laura tried to hide what she knew must have been an anxious, and a sort of expectant look, on her face as she waited to see if he would drink the love philtre she had prepared just for him. She couldn’t help but smile, parting her pretty lips wide, as if she was saying “Oh!", as he began to down his drink almost immediately, much to her approval. It was a better response from him than what she had even hoped for. Perfect. He drank her sexy special potion quickly because he was nervous. He had good reason to be, he just didn’t know it.

Now it was time to keep her boyfriend occupied, and keep him totally distracted from what was happening to him. She just needed to wait for the drug and the alcohol to take effect—and, of course; her love philtre, too. He finished drinking the diabolical mixture quickly, just like the last time she had given him a drink, and Laura used the next fifteen minutes getting him focused on looking her in the eyes as they talked, softening and conditioning him for being lulled into yet another bottomless trance. Every time Clark tried to look away, she would use one feminine trick or another to get him to once again fall into her beautifully made up eyes. As her drugging of him began to show its effects, she had less trouble directing his attentions to her in the way that she needed them to be.

Clark’s eyes had become somewhat glassy, and they kept roaming from her beautiful hazel eyes to those perfectly painted lips of hers, and she knew he was now extremely vulnerable to being put into trance. It was time for her to push him over the edge—and to the point of no return—by using her drugged perfume on him, so she made casual mention of the fact that she had forgotten to apply it. Laura was breathing heavily in excitement while holding the attention of his heavily lidded eyes to her bright, shiny, and wide open ones in preparation for what she was now going to do to him.

The sexy witch sprayed the right side of her neck with the atomizer, then gently pulled his face into the freshly misted spot in a sort of a romantic hug. “I know you like this fragrance, Clark. I want you to breathe deeply now and let it take you to your special place. The special place that you can only, and always, go into for me.” Clark automatically did as she instructed, and fell into a drug induced trance as he drank her in very deeply, his head being gently—but firmly—held in place by both of Laura’s soft, warm hands. She was well aware that the drug would best be able to ambush him in this manner. When she was sure he was well under the influence of the sedative, her perfectly manicured hands cradled either side of his face, guiding him back in line with her eyes. It was time to deeply hypnotize this unsuspecting young man, who was now totally vulnerable to her hypnotic charms, and his beautiful and talented hypnotist couldn’t wait.

“Clark, I want you to look at me. Look at my lips. I want you to remember what it is that you are compelled to do whenever I kiss you. You must drop ever deeper into your special, very attentive sleep for me. I want you to do this, and right now, when my lips touch yours.” With that, Laura cocked her head slightly to the side while seductively parting her bright red lips, bringing them gently, and dramatically, slowly in to meet his. The witch cast her spell more profoundly by prolonging their kissing interlude, and alternately whispering in his ear for him to sleep for her. Once she was satisfied that he was fully under her control, she methodically led him to her bedroom, as was her plan, but not without thinking to take the atomizer with her. She wasn’t nearly finished with him.

Lying face up on the bed, her shapely bottom nestled on a fresh towel, she watched the entranced man helplessly gaze at her as she spread her long legs and slowly tugged free the tampon from her dripping-wet pussy lips, dropping it unceremoniously into a small trash can by the side of the bed. Laura knew that there was nothing she could do that would keep this man from desiring and needing her now, and doing exactly what her instructions to him might be, without hesitation, thought, or resistance of any kind. The show with the tampon was not going to freak him out, she knew. On the contrary: anything remotely intimate that she might do would only serve to turn him on that much more—including the display of a bloody tampon! She knew this, and this was her way of affirming to herself that he was totally and completely under her control—and her way of taunting her prey.

“Come to me, Clark: I want you to taste me. Now. Remain deeply hypnotized and kiss my pussy. I want you to suckle on my clit as if you were nursing at my tit. Lick me. Drink me. Do it now! The fact that I am having my period turns you on, tremendously.", she knowingly said. " Come taste me, my love.”, she softly intoned. It was Clark’s impossible-to-resist cue to go down on her, period and all! Clark positioned himself between her legs and put his mouth to work on her sex, exactly as the temptress had instructed him to, guided by her hands once again placed on either side of his head. She pulled his face in tight and ground her pussy into his warm mouth, knowing she was casting a spell on him, magically, by having him partake of the traces of her menstrual juices—and copious love secretions. “Every lick drives you deeper into hypnosis, every bit that you swallow of me makes you love me more. You want to eat me like a good boy until you make me cum. You are very turned on, and can’t stop yourself from masturbating to me now. Let me watch you stroke your cock while you eat me, while you are loving my taste, my sex. I want you to surrender to me, and really love what you are doing. Swallow as much of my sweet nectar as you can. All of it. Yes... Yes... That’s it, and sleep deeper for Laura.”

Laura had Clark work on her for about ten minutes, having several mini orgasms as he suckled devotedly on the sex of the woman who now owned him. Laura fought the urge to cum, and picked up the perfume flagon with one hand and aimed the atomizer’s nozzle at her pussy. “Clark, you know my perfume and the effect it has on you. You know I have you hypnotized, very deeply hypnotized, and that this fragrance is going to take you deeper. Let it. You want it. I’m going to spray some on my pussy now for you, and I want you to bury your face in it and breathe deep as I’ve taught you to. When you feel my fragrance claim your mind, you will drop 100 times deeper into hypnosis, and then I will have you cum for me, falling ever more in love with me when you do.”

With that, Laura let loose three full mistings of her deliciously scented hypnotic drug, virtually in Clark’s face. Then, dropping the atomizer, she arched her back, and immediately began her orgasm. Clark felt his head nearly instantly fill with the feeling of the drug sapping his remaining consciousness, and spiraled, as he was instructed to, into an incredibly deep trance.

Laura rolled over and switched positions on the bed, putting her elbows on either side of the wet spot on the towel so that she was face to face with Clark. Clark’s face was now stained by her menstrual flow and slick with her girl-cum, which shocked—and turned on—Laura at the same time. The young hypnotist took great pride in being able to make him go down on her while she was having her period. Having him basically perform her witchy love spell on himself by consuming her menstrual flow was a big plus: much more powerful than him simply drinking of her love philtre. No mistaking it, though: that was fun for Laura, too. To make her spell complete, she was going to have him cum while he ate her, binding his heart even more to her.

Laura’s eyes still commanded Clark’s full attention as she stared into his, while lowering her face to his throbbing cock. Holding his eyes in her powerfully hypnotic gaze, she told him sternly to cum as she let his cock find the inside of her hot mouth. Clark’s eyes rolled back as her pretty face bobbed up and down on his fully engorged member, causing him to almost instantly send his first load of sperm down her throat. Laura moaned and fingered herself as spurt after spurt of hot semen filled her mouth and hit the back of her throat. She gratefully swallowed her lover’s sperm, and brought herself to yet another orgasm. Once they were both spent, Laura wrapped her arms around her lover and hungrily kissed him on the mouth, over and over, to satisfy her own personal need for intimacy—and also to continue her hypnotic conditioning of him, as was her way as a hypnotist of having ultimate and complete control of her subject.

The pretty witch had cast the most powerful love spell that she could find in any of her research on the subject. This spell, the love philtre involving her menstrual secretions, made perfect sense to Laura, and it turned her on immensely. The idea of her own body, secreting a spell-casting love potion made her wet just thinking about it. So did the idea of using her feminine wiles to get her love object to consume it. This, however, was the ultimate; using drugs and hypnosis to make him practically devour her during her period! Laura was on cloud nine...

She had already previously learned that a woman’s vaginal secretions and ejaculate theoretically act as a powerful aphrodisiac on men, and additionally serve to bind a man’s heart to that woman. That was exactly what Laura wanted: complete control over her love object’s heart and soul. Now she felt complete, and her expert use of hypnosis, drugs, and now even witchcraft, on Clark made her certain that she had now fully captured him. Now she could manipulate and manage him as she saw fit, and she did have plans for this young man.

Now that she had Clark madly in love with her, it was time to test her handiwork’s effectiveness on his heart and mind. The first thing to do was to take him off the market by way of inducing him to propose to her. That would, as luck would have it, necessarily involve his gifting her with a very expensive diamond ring. Laura decided she would have to use her power over him to make him let her pick the stone he would “gift” her with. First things first: Laura wanted to make him propose to her, before endeavoring to control the purchase of her VERY expensive ring. Laura looked at Clark, and decided he was going to “pop the question” in short order. Like, right now, was her thought, so she needed to get to work immediately.

Once again, Laura went about cleaning up her man with a warm, wet towel, and tweaked his memories of what had just taken place to suit her needs as to what she wanted him to be able to remember. Once she had herself cleaned up, and they were both dressed, she led her hypnotized prey back into the living room and sat him back down on the couch, still in trance. It was time for some more conditioning of him so he would be willing and motivated to ask her to marry him when she chose to awaken him. Using her eyes to their best advantage, and her mouth delivering many of her hypnotic kisses, she placed him back into the deepest of trances so he would be fully receptive to her suggestions. Once she was certain he was as deep as she could take him, the irresistible witch-girl began finishing casting her spell.

“Clark, do you love me?", Laura asked of her ensorceled lover. Clark immediately said that he did, to her approval, and went on to say (with a little prodding) that he couldn’t imagine life without her. Laura convincingly put the thought in his mind that the only way to be certain that he could have her as his own would be if he were to marry her, and asked if he understood that. He did, and so she closed the loop by telling him he should do that right away. That made sense to Clark, and he looked like he was going to ask her on the spot. Laura stopped him and said “No, no: not while I have you hypnotized, and you ARE very deeply hypnotized, you know. I want you to propose to me after I awaken you. You have to do this on your own, by yourself, and without me instructing you any further to do it. I want you to, when I awaken you, to propose marriage to me from your own heart. You know you love me, so it is the right thing for you to do, isn’t it, Clark? I want you to believe that this is coming completely and totally from you, and you, alone. Now, do you understand me?” Clark said “Yes...", and Laura smiled, kissing him and reminding him of how much he loved her, then telling him that he would be awake on a three count but would be consciously unaware that she had had him deeply hypnotized this entire time, or remember any specifics of anything that they had talked about, only that they had made love and that it had been wonderful. “Clark, listen to me, when you awaken, you know what you must do. I am going to awaken you now, so listen to me carefully. Three, starting to come back to consciousness. Two, beginning to wake up fully. And one, fully awake and back here with me.”

Clark came up out of his deep trance to find his head was spinning, and he was utterly confused, in general, and about what exactly was happening—but not about what he knew he must do. He must get this woman to agree to be his wife, and do so immediately. The bewitched young man was vaguely aware that he seemed to be totally intoxicated with this woman, and that it all had happened so fast. They hadn’t known each other all that long, and the whirlwind nature of their romance astounded him. Still, the power of Laura’s post hypnotic suggestions and the residual effects of the drugs in his system kept his conscious mind at bay. All he could see was her, and how much she meant to him—and how incredibly turned on she made him feel with every glance his way, every word escaping from those beautiful lips. She was his own, personal goddess. He could even still taste her in his mouth. Something about that seemed to utterly capture him, that taste, and he was obsessed with having sex again with this woman in just the way he just had.

Still, the act of proposing to a woman—any woman—ran against his will, and strongly. He had just recently started to really enjoy playing the field, and had not even thought of something as constraining as a marriage. Laura saw the concern on his face, and asked him what was troubling him. Without any forethought, Clark blurted out his thoughts on the subject. “I seem to feel very strange when I am around you, and I don’t trust myself... my own thoughts. Here I am, thinking of asking you to marry me, and I hardly even know you!” Laura knew she had to perform some emergency hypnotic triage and mending of his mind for him, so that he would more readily accept her programming of him. She knew exactly how to do that.

“Clark, you feel strange when you are with me? I think that is because of the powerful feelings you have developed for me, don’t you?” Clark answered her while averting his eyes from hers: “I seem to do some strange things when I am around you, that’s all.” Laura faced off with Clark and said “And you feel you do these things against your will?” Clark thought for a moment, and said; “Yes, as a matter of fact; I do sort of feel that way.". Laura looked at him and smiled. “Now, how can that possibly be true? Look at me: I’m just an ordinary young woman. How could I possibly make you do anything against your will?". Clark continued to try to look away from her dizzying hazel eyes, that were currently looking green to him, and Laura was quick to respond. “No, no, Clark: don’t look away, you mustn’t look away. Look at me. Look at my face and see how pretty I am. You know you love looking at me. Look into my beautiful eyes. Look deep into them and tell me how you really feel about me.” Clark made the mistake of looking at her pretty face, and then deeply into her eyes. He fell deeper into those huge, mesmerizing eyes by the second, and Laura encouraged him to do just that. “That’s it, my love. Deeper. Look deeper into my eyes and tell me how you feel about me. You can’t look away, you must always look deeper when I tell you to. That’s it, my love, sleep for me now. I want you to go into your special sleep for me now, and tell me how do you feel about me?”

Clark was struck mute, his lips parted and his mind rapidly blanking out completely, thanks to Laura’s power of hypnosis. This was as close as Clark was going to get, unassisted, in saying what she wanted to hear. It was close enough for her to work with, and she placed her hands on his face and tilted her head, positioning for a kiss. She leaned in and kissed him on the mouth, breaking the kiss and then kissing him again, repeatedly, driving him deeper into trance and once again fully under her spell. “You love me, Clark, you know you do. I want you to clear your mind of all other thoughts except for that one: that you love me. You want me, more than anything in the world.” Laura stroked his forehead several times to clear his mind of all thoughts, just as she had hypnotically conditioned that to do to him, and watched gleefully as his face relaxed and his expression went completely blank as her magical touch blanked his anxious mind out completely. “That’s a good boy, Clark. Relax. Relax and go into a deep sleep for me and listen to what I tell you. Now, I want you to go into a very, very deep sleep for me with your eyes remaining open and looking as deeply as you can into mine. All there is in the world is me, my voice, my eyes, my lips—and your love for me. I am going to awaken you, and you are not going to think twice about what you know you must do. You must ask me to marry you. You will not hesitate to do that, and so you will do it, and without any thought, without any resistance to me, and without fear or hesitation. None. You cannot resist me. You will just do it, do you understand me?” Laura took the small sound that escaped Clark’s lips as a “Yes”, and kissed him again on the mouth, passionately, before awakening him on a three count.

“... and one: totally awake. Clark, you were saying?". Clark looked lost for a moment, then shyly took her hand and looked into her eyes. He did that because he knew, without a doubt, that it was the thing to do. When he tried to think about what he was doing, all that came to mind is that he was securing this beautiful girl that he loved as his own, and that he must do that right away. “I want you, I need you, will you please complete me and marry me?” were the words he heard come from his mouth as he watched his proposal to Laura as if from afar. Laura looked doubtful, and asked Clark “Do you really want to marry me? Is this what you want? How badly do you want me as your wife?". She was, both, teasing him and testing him with her replies. Her boyfriend seemed to struggle for the words, but managed to assure her that he wanted to marry her more than he ever wanted anything, and asked her if she would seriously consider his proposal. Laura smiled and touched the side of Clark’s face, deliberately pressing her long red nails gently, but firmly, into his cheek as she dragged them forward, directing his eyes into hers. She then simply said “Only if I get to pick out the ring."... She knew that was the next thing to do on her list, and she had no doubt that that was the way it was going to be.

It was a perfect time for Laura to go ring shopping, and she decided that Clark would just be extra baggage to bring along on the trip. All that she needed was his AmEx card, something that she knew would only take a few kisses, and some delicately worded suggestions, to relieve him of it. The crafty witch had already planned on what to do with her benefactor while she was gem shopping. He was going to receive more conditioning of his mind that he would not be able to resist, now that he was already drugged and deeply hypnotized.

Laura wasted no time in plying Clark with her hypnotic kisses to drive him as far under as he could be taken, and nearly kissed off all of her pretty red lipstick in doing so. It worked, and she secured his card—and even his blessings—on her intent to buy her own engagement ring. The sexy witch girl smiled as she eyed the card triumphantly, then surveyed the lipstick smudges on her hypnotized boyfriend’s mouth with no small amount of personal pride at her accomplishment. “You’re mine now, Mr. man: not so afraid of my lipstick now, are you?” Clark tried to answer with a somewhat frightened sounding “No”, but Laura shushed him with an index finger to his lips, and then by stroking his brow, gently trailing her red fingernails back and forth across it. “Shhh. You can’t think, my darling. It is too hard to think. Find peace and comfort in my special sleep for you. Sleep. Sleep and forget all of the thoughts that might be in your mind, other than the ones I give you. Now, take my hand and walk with me to my bedroom: it is time for you to take a nice little nap while your true love goes shopping for the lovely ring you have decided to gift her with.”

Laura led a deeply hypnotized Clark to her bedroom, and guided him onto her bed in a seated position. She looked at his face, and saw that it was blank. “Good...", she said, “Just relax and sleep for me. Here is what I want you to do for me now.” Laura then instructed Clark to count down from one hundred, and to feel his trance deepening with every number, while she retrieved her drugged perfume and cosmetics kit from the other room, and then returned to the bedroom. Using the time Clark was counting down, deepening his trance, Laura proceeded to freshen her lipstick, pausing only to feel the pronounced bulge in his pants. With lipstick poised and on the ready, and sexily pointed toward the ceiling, she purred to the very deeply hypnotized man; “Mmmm, later, sweetheart. Right now I have something else in mind for you.”

The young hypnotist removed a cassette player from her nightstand and fitted the earbuds on Clark’s head. Clark was still counting down as she picked up her pretty crystal perfume atomizer and sprayed the pillow several times with the extremely powerful sedative. “You may stop counting now, sweetheart. You are very deeply hypnotized and ready to listen to this…”. Laura switched on the cassette player so Clark could hear the recording loop she had made for him. It consisted of deepening exercises and reinforcement instructions of his love for his captor, and reaffirming his desire for him to want to always please and obey her. Next, she sprayed Clark in the face with the drug, telling him, somewhat excitedly, to breathe deep of it. She watched as Clark gasped, and then did as he was told, gulping down the sedative in deep breaths.

Laura couldn’t help but dip two fingers into her wet pussy and play with herself a little as she watched the drug overtake her man and put him into a deep sleep. “That’s it, my love, breathe deep and continue to sleep for me.” With that, she watched with glee as her prey gasped, his eyes almost immediately rolling back in his head, and she guided him down into a prone position with his face now on the drugged pillow. The drug now seemed to entirely surround the deeply hypnotized man. There was no escaping it, and it drove him into his deepest hypnotic slumber yet, as her expertly scripted recording continued her intense brainwashing of him to be her sexual slave.

Laura massaged his cock through his clothing again while fingering herself, delighting in feeling it twitch under her touch, and looking longingly at the outline of it as it throbbed in his pants. Then she instructed him, gently: “Sleep, my love. Deep, deep sleep, and dream of me.” before quietly exiting the bedroom and heading off to the jewelry shop. She had won.