The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Corp.

Chapter Five — Collaborative Brainstorming Techniques

* * *

Author’s Note: Hi there, and thank you for checking this story out! If you’re enjoying my tales of mind control, you can check out my work of other varieties (which usually include minor mind control themes as well) at my Hentai Foundry page, where there are also 3D rendered images to go with them. And if you want to support my work, get previews for upcoming releases, and see my weekly CYOA series, you can find me at my SubscribeStar page!

* * *

Despite doing it for the last month and a... and a bit... waking up in a doggy bed is still a little difficult for Susie to wrap her head around. Perhaps even more so since it’s become almost natural for her body to curl up in that square of padded fabric, so different from a normal mattress. Taking a moment to stretch, Susie looks around the bedroom, empty aside from her. She can hear the shower running, although nobody else seems to be around, so maybe Ylva left?

That would be nice. Looking up at the bed she used to share with Archie, her beloved boyfriend, Susie finds that she does not like the idea of Ylva sleeping in it. Maybe she could try to join Archie in bed at some point? Even if her desires have been a little muted towards him recently, and that canine dildo certainly took the edge off her arousal, she could try and be a little more forward with him, perhaps they could-

“Incorrect thought pattern detected. Applying negative reinforcement...”

“Nnh!”

A distressingly familiar shock reverberates through her body, originating from her temple—and curtailing any inclination toward doing the deed with Archie. Is that... is that the damned headset?! How did that get back onto her? And why would it stop her from thinking abou-

“Incorrect thought pattern repeated. Increasing negative reinforcement...”

“Yip!”

The reprimand is stronger the second time, eliciting a high-pitched yelp of pain, as Susie’s thoughts are strictly discouraged from lingering on anything related to the concept of Archie as a sexual partner. Shaking her head, Susie puts that out of her mind for the moment, and instead trots through to the apartment’s living room. Nobody in here either, which means if Archie’s in the bathroom... Ylva’s probably gone! Which is good—she needs to speak to her boyfriend about how this damned training device found its way back to her forehead. Maybe she can remove it hersel-

“Incorrect thought pattern detected. Applying negative reinforcement...”

“Mmnf!”

Of course she can’t. Now that she’s aware of it, Susie realises that her colour vision has been tweaked again—shades of blue and yellow, with everything else a muted grey, just like a dog. Which means the headset is altering her senses again. But even more worrying, this stuff about ‘incorrect thoughts’ seems pretty invasive, and definitely more than the training she endured while in the Kennel Corp. building. If anything, that was more bearable, because she could hope for Archie to save her and bring her home!

But she’s at home now. And still looking like this, with the fur, the tail, the prosthetics, and the aching, needy, heat between her legs. Yesterday was nice, and Susie can still remember the toy that Ylva got her, that shamefully realistic doggy dildo, which she had so much fun riding, while... did Archie get up to something while she was occupied? It feels like he did, at the corner of her mind, but Susie can’t quite put her finger on it. More important, though, was how the faux phallus, despite its alluring scent, didn’t quite satisfy her. Not like those holograms which mounted her in the yard of her Kennel Corp. holding pen!

The headset doesn’t tend to announce positive reinforcements. After all, that might distract the dog from what they were doing. A soft touch is usually better, when encouraging desired behaviour, so Susie’s body subtly warms up as her tail gently wags. A pleasant sensation fills her mind when she thinks about presenting her dripping wet canine cunt to... to a... wait, had she been offering herself up to real...?

“Bu, tbbq zbeavat, Zizi!“

Looking up from where she’d been sat on the floor, Susie realises that the shower has shut off—and the voice addressing her isn’t Archie. Instead, Ylva steps out of the bathroom, soaking wet with only a towel wrapped around her chest. Had she been bathing with him? Which seems odd. Why would the blonde woman act like that, she knows that Archie is Susie’s boyf-

“Incorrect thought pattern detected. Applying negative reinforcement...”

This time, Susie manages not to make a noise, only flinching in response to the nauseating stimulus, as her mind reflexively shies away from the idea she’d been approaching. Some kind of Pavlovian conditioning, which she vaguely remembers learning about in an introductory psych course, but... in this case, she’s the dog. Looking up at Ylva, the woman has a slight smile on her face, as if she’s somehow aware of what’s going on inside Susie’s head.

“Qba’g lbh jbeel, Zizi... V’z fher lbh’yy fgbc univat gubhtugf yvxr gung fbba rabhtu. Abj jub jnagf gurve breakfast?“

Ylva’s speech is still scrambled, aside from the diminutive pet-name that Susie’s been given and that very important word at the end, but this comment was quieter—enough that Archie, standing naked while shaving his face, wouldn’t have heard. Did they... no, Susie doesn’t think about that, the deep-seated pain still too fresh in her memory. Instead, she just looks up and wags her tail, while Ylva and Archie continue their morning ablutions. One thing she’s not ashamed about is how excited she gets for her breakfast!

After finishing the bowl of kibble, which was accompanied by a prod at the reward centre of her brain, it seems that Archie has got something else in mind. Him and Ylva had been discussing something while they all ate, and Susie heard her name mentioned a few times, but they were just talking about her, not to her. Which felt weird, but she couldn’t understand any of it anyway. At least, until...

“Jub jnagf gb tb sbe walkies!“

Walkies. Walkies? Walkieswalkieswalkies!

A powerful burst of adrenaline and excitement floods Susie’s mind, washing away any other thoughts as her tail starts to frantically wag from side to side. Practically bouncing on the spot, she can barely hold still as Archie attaches the leash he was holding to her collar, after which she practically drags him to the door. The leash changes hands on the way, it seems, but Susie doesn’t care about that, as she trots out of the condo for the first time since coming home from Kennel Corp.

Even then, it takes her a few minutes to properly realise that she’s out in public, looking like this, with her genitals out for everyone to see, and walking along on all fours, like a- ooh, what was that smell?

* * *

On the street, still unsure about taking his girlfriend out and about, Archie is a little worried about her behaviour. She seemed concerned when he saw her in the morning, more like herself, but then when he suggested a walk... she behaved much more like an actual dog.

“Ylva, are you sure that... ah... that we need to walk like this? That it’s okay to take Su... Zizi out in public?“

He wants to complain about the headset, but the contract he signed to get Susie put back to normal makes it clear what further testing is needed. That part he understands, even if he doesn’t necessarily agree with putting his girlfriend through even more trouble. What he’s not entirely keen on is his supervisor’s part in all this. They walk side by side, with Ylva holding Susie’s leash—while she pulls him close, and gets him to wrap an arm around her waist.

“Don’t be silly, Archie—we can’t exactly have a dog, and not take it for a walk! I should know, seeing as I’ve got one of my own, although I’m boarding him with Kennel Corp. while I stay with you. He’s still... intact, you see.“

Ylva’s got a dog of her own? Well, that’s not important right now, so Archie reluctantly nods his head, aware enough of their situation to know that they have to treat Susie entirely like their pet for this experiment to work. He signed the contract and everything, ensuring Kennel Corp.’s cooperation in turning his girlfriend back to normal. Which brings his thoughts back around to the part of his question which Ylva didn’t answer...

“No, I meant, more like... do we really need to walk around like a... like we’re a couple?“

He’s still got yesterday’s blowjob on his mind, of course, as well as how casually Ylva barged into the shower while he was washing himself. But acting like this with Susie around, even if she’s meant to be their ‘pet’, still feels like a betrayal! After a moment, Ylva stops walking—to let Susie empty her bladder against a tree, right out in public. Archie tries not to watch too closely, stepping around the other side of the trunk, while Ylva turns to look at him.

Nuh-uh. You know how we need to play this, don’t you? For the next month, I’m your girlfriend. I know it’s a lot to get used to, Archie, but... I don’t want to tell your uncle that you’re not taking this seriously!“

It’s a thinly veiled threat, but confirms his suspicions about how dedicated she is to this experiment. He’d kinda been hoping that Ylva would be happy to... just play house, as it were, putting on just enough of an act to fool any Kennel Corp. monitors. Instead, it seems that he’s going to actually have to commit to this, even if he knows it’s just for the experiment, for Susie’s sake. It still takes him by surprise when she puts a hand on his shoulder, then leans up to give him a peck on the cheek.

“I expect you to get your head in order by the time we get home from this walk—and give me a proper kiss. With tongue.“

With that atypical ultimatum, Ylva just gives him a mischievous smirk, before continuing to walk towards the park, as Susie practically tugs at the leash. Archie takes a few moments to catch his breath, and gather his thoughts. When he catches up with Ylva a few steps later, he doesn’t need any prompting to wrap a hand around her waist, fingers resting gently on the exposed skin of her hips.

* * *

Arriving at the park, and being let off her leash, triggers another burst of high-intensity excitement in Susie’s mind, and she’s practically bouncing as she runs out onto the grass. Moving about on all fours is pretty much entirely natural for her by now, and the L.E.E.S.H. headset continues to subtly enforce the correct muscle movements and spinal alignment, with support from her prosthetics. After dashing about for a few moments, Susie takes a moment to collect her thoughts, and a worry about her quadrupedal mobility surfaces. Once she’s back to normal, it might be difficult to acclimatise to walking on two-

“Incorrect thought pattern detected. Applying negative reinforcement...”

Whining a little at the brief throb of pain, Susie settles herself on four legs, and trots out further onto the grassy expanse, while Archie and Ylva seem content to walk along the path behind her. It’s exciting! She can run about, stretch her legs, pee wherever she wants, and even meet other dogs! Wait, meeting other dogs? There’s a dog coming up to her right now, a large German Shepherd, and he seems intent on saying hello to her. Immediately, her instincts kick in, and though she’s a little nervous, Susie reciprocates his greeting. Which, of course, means sniffing his butt.

Shifting her head closer to the other dog’s rear end, a thick, musky stench hits her nose—a slimy dog’s anus, sat right above a plump, heavy pair of furry testicles. Susie quickly realises that she’s drooling, from both ends, as the divine scent fills her lungs, her perception of it probably altered by the headset. All the same, her tail instinctively raises, and her tongue starts to loll from her mouth, while her face gets closer to the dog’s (thankfully clean) rump. Glancing downwards, at the German Shepherd’s sheath, a jolt of recognition goes through Susie’s body, accompanied by a spike of arousal, when she sees his tapered red cock emerge.

It’s undoubtedly the same as the fake genitals she serviced in her time at Kennel Corp. But this is a real dog! She can’t submit to it, especially not one she doesn’t know, in the middle of a public park, in front of her b... in front of Archie. This whole charade is bad enough, and Susie still doesn’t understand why she can’t just be put back to normal, because she’s not a dog, she’s a person, and-

“Incorrect thought pattern detected. Applying negative reinforcement...”

Her thoughts waver, especially as the zap causes her to drag in a deep inhale, right up close to the other dog’s pheromone spewing glands. Susie’s eyes roll back in her head, and she starts to lick, pressing her tongue against the hound’s swollen testicles, getting another unexpected shock of mind-melting pleasure from the unpleasant taste. Thankfully, her oral ‘greeting’ is interrupted before she reaches male’s rear orifice, as the German Shepherd grows impatient, moving away a few steps, then turning around to sniff at Susie’s heat-swollen spade.

Arrrr...“

Dripping wet, whining, and gushing with estrous pheromones, the feeling of a wet nose on her cunt is the final straw which pushes Susie to get into position. Lowering her upper body, she obediently spreads her legs and raises her hips, with tail curled high. An unmistakable signal, that she’s presenting her corrupted pussy to be... to be bred. No, she can’t be doing this! The machine said she was ‘compatible’, that her womb was fertile for canine jizz, yet here she is, submissively offering herself to a mutt she only just met?

Try as she might, Susie can’t move away or into a different position, only managing to glance to one side—to see Archie and Ylva kissing?! The blonde’s arms are wrapped around Archie’s shoulders, and their faces are pressed together. It’s clearly not pretend, nor simply a friendly kiss. Her ‘owner’ isn’t looking in this direction, but Ylva is, and... and she’s ignoring what’s going on...? Why would she just let this happen?!

“YIP~!”

As seems to be happening a lot lately, the introduction of a bestial cock to her pussy forces any extraneous thoughts from her head, focusing everything down on the ecstatic feelings coursing through her body. Bracing herself against the floor, the German Shepherd seems more than capable of taking the lead, wrapping his paws around her waist, then slamming his shaft into her spasming hole. It’s a familiar sensation, and yet the waves of pleasure that spread through her body are heightened by the taboo of it, publicly committing an act of literal bestiality-

“Incorrect thought pattern detected. Increasing negative reinforcement...”

This time, the pain and the pleasure mingle together into an especially potent mix, denying her that thought. If it’s not bestiality, and she’s definitely being fucked by a dog, then... that would make her a dog as well?! It’s a simple logical step, but not one she wants to be forced to make, so Susie instead focuses on the sensations, letting her mind drift in a sea of orgasmic bliss, as furry balls slap against her pubic mound, and doggy slobber drools over her neck.

It’s just so much easier to let her instincts take over, conditioned or not, and the direct positive reinforcement from her headset merges with the doggy dick stretching out her pussy, to encourage that. Vague sounds of shouting reach her ears, probably Archie, but none of what he’s saying is important to her. After all, there was no reason for the Archie’s rogue program to include a command which would stop a dog from fucking her!

“Fhfvr? Fhfvr! Bu fuvg, guvf vfa’g tbbq, V ubcr ur unfa’g come vafvqr lbh lrg...”

Unfortunately, Archie is too late, as the German Shepherd’s knot is already hammering at the opening to her cunt, a hole designed for being seeded by canines. As the swollen gland finally pops inside, Susie’s muscles clench tight around the base of it, ensuring that every single drop of doggy jizz finds its way into her hot, receptive womb. She’s already orgasmed a few times, but it isn’t until the pointed tip presses into her cervix, and then fires a rope of cum directly into her uterus, that Susie hits her absolute peak—despite, and perhaps because of the belief that she’s currently being impregnated with a litter of puppies.

* * *

“Sorry, my boyfriend can be a little overprotective of his pet!“

Hurrying over beside Archie, Ylva smiles and gives a slightly awkward wave at another approaching woman, presumably the owner of the German Shepherd. She doesn’t seem all that fussed by the mounting, despite the fact that her dog snapped at Archie, deterring him from getting in close—for long enough that he managed to lodge his knot into the orgasming puppygirl.

“Oh, don’t worry about my Tybalt, he’s had a vasectomy! I adopted him from that Kennel Corp. place, y’know.”

Hearing that, Archie slumps in relief, backing away from the copulating pair, still tied together at the hips. Letting his girlfriend get knocked up by some random dog on the first day of the new experiment would be... well, it’d be damn stupid of him. Thankfully, he seems to have gotten away without that particular consequence. It still means he needs to watch Susie getting railed by the German Shepherd, up close and personal, as well as the expression of divine pleasure on her unhooded face. Much more intimate and real than when he simply watched it through a camera feed.

Swallowing heavily, and ignoring the sudden tightness in his pants, Archie forces himself to look away, while Ylva continues to make small talk with the other dog’s owner. It’s pretty damn difficult, but to abide by the contract, he needs to treat Susie like his pet, just like Ylva reminded him when they were approaching. And it certainly doesn’t help that he’s fantasised about this exact thing happening, deep in the dark, kinky corners of his mind. Having to actually stand there and watch while his girlfriend is publicly knotted like a common mutt, is...

Even hotter than just imagining it.

“You okay, darling?”

Stepping up beside him, Ylva rests a hand on his arm reassuringly. Taking a moment to catch his breath, and trying to ignore the heavy panting from behind them, Archie forces a smile onto his face. Turning towards her, he places a kiss onto Ylva’s forehead. It still feels strange to have his supervisor suddenly step into the role of his ‘girlfriend’, but it helps that he’s known her for quite a while, and that she’s so under understanding of the situation. And attractive, not that he wants to admit it to himself.

Mmm-hmm. I was just, ah... worried about Zizi! We’re not exactly ready for... p-puppies, after all. Um, honey.“

Ylva nods and returns his smile with a warm one of her own, tracing a hand absently around Archie’s chest. Having her so close helps to distract him from the squelch that the other dog makes when it pulls free of Susie’s compatibly canine cunt. Although Ylva’s barely contained breasts pressing up against him don’t exactly distract from his throbbing arousal.

“Oh, of course. Don’t worry, we’ll be more careful in future, to make sure this doesn’t happen again.“

Turning away again, she helps the other lady separate Tybalt from their ‘pet’, inadvertently giving Archie a view of the cum-dripping pussy between Susie’s legs. Helping her into a more comfortable position, to catch her breath, Archie is halfway through agreeing to such a logical statement, when he has to think twice about what Ylva says next.

“We just need to check that the other dogs have vasectomies before letting them have fun with Susie!“

Which means letting this happen again. And again, and again, and as many times as Ylva can find a horny hound that’s interested in Susie’s permanently heat-swollen spade. Archie remembers programming that change himself, back when he thought the program was just a fun hypothetical—her pheromone output is scientifically optimised to attract any and all compatible mates. They were just lucky that the first dog to catch them didn’t put a litter inside her womb, ending Susie’s legal existence as a human, and ensuring that she’ll be a dog forever.

Shamefully, even that thought elicits another response from Archie’s crotch, and one which Ylva has been noticing. Once Susie is back on her feet, sated and seeded, she presses close to whisper into Archie’s ear, while brushing a hand along the crotch of his jeans.

“And when we get home, I’m sure we can have some fun of our own...“

Ylva then presses her lips against Archie’s in another passionate kiss, and he wonders if he should feel bad about enjoying this experiment. But treating Ylva as his girlfriend was the only way he could find to put Susie back to normal, so he should go along with it, and... try not to feel guilty, right?

* * *

The next few days are similar to the first one, as Ylva makes herself comfortable in the condo which Archie used to share with Susie. And while the puppygirl still can’t understand what they’re saying to each other, she can tell that their body language is opening up to each other, becoming friendlier and less of an act. It’s a weird feeling, seeing her former boyfriend act like that with another woman, right in front of her, but... Susie finds that she seems to not mind as much, day by day.

She’s not even thinking of Archie as her partner anymore, which is a little scary. Susie is aware in the back of her mind that he should be, but any attempt to focus on that knowledge is met by another shock. Even when she emerges from the bedroom, one sunny morning, to see Ylva making breakfast for Archie—while dressed in his shirt and underwear. It’s an almost sickening display of domesticity, but Susie looks away, trying not to trigger another shock.

They don’t look at her either, treating her like a pet while they enjoy a stack of fluffy pancakes, which Susie realises that she harbours no desire for. They smell lovely, but it barely even registers in her brain as food, at this point. That’s something which people... which she doesn’t eat. Aside from some of the more obvious training, she’s managed to do pretty well in avoiding the headset’s detection of ‘incorrect thoughts’. Skirting around certain topics, and practising meditation techniques while she’s alone. Which is quite a lot of the time—emptying her mind, thinking of nothing at all, without letting her personality or memories fade.

While she waits patiently for her own breakfast, Susie even feels a little proud of herself. She’s managed to keep her wits about her. More or less. Her body does still refuse to obey her when she tries to act counter to her programming, and the near-daily visits to the dog park usually result in a couple of shocks, but... otherwise, Susie is still Susie. There are a strangely high number of male dogs at the park when she’s taken there, all of whom are quite eager to get to know her, but at least it keeps her arousal in check. It’s enough that she can see an end in sight. Clearly, there’s a reason why Archie is doing this, and if she can keep her mind until the end, then she can go back to being a-

“Incorrect thought pattern detected. Applying negative reinforcement...”

It’s another sharp spike of pain, familiar by now, but Susie bears it. Humans are adaptable creatures, after all, and while the pain certainly isn’t having no effect, she can adapt to the worst parts of it. Still, she turns her attention away from the two at the table, and curls back up in her basket. She’ll be getting fed soon enough, going by how hungry she is, so Susie tries to focus on the bland, dry, delicious kibble she’ll be getting. Filtering out the scrambled speech from Archie and Ylva, she doesn’t notice that somebody is walking over to her until Ylva leans down with a smile.

“Tbbq zbeavat, Zizi! Ubj ner lbh gbqnl?”

Shifting around onto all fours again, Susie looks up, panting a little as she cocks her head to one side. Adopting canine mannerisms like that has been a pretty unavoidable change, but she doesn’t mind so much. She is aware of Archie’s fetishes, after all—even if she wasn’t into them in the past, he’s probably getting some enjoyment from this situation. While she’s looking up, and she can hear Archie washing dishes in the kitchen, Ylva reaches down to press a button on the side of the L.E.E.S.H. device, then pauses to read something on the display.

“Uzz... ybbxf yvxr lbhe genvavat unf fgnyyrq n yvggyr, Zizi. Jr pna’g or univat gung—lbh arrq gb or shyyl genvarq ol gur raq bs gur zbagu, sbe gur qrzbafgengvba! Fb yrg’f frr vs jr pna’g sel lbhe oenva, uzz?”

Talking to herself more than anything, there’s a definite air of planning, of something which Ylva is excited for, and probably not to Susie’s benefit. Then again, Susie isn’t sure she even wants to know about it, so long as she can keep her mind in its current balance. Of course, this unstable equilibrium can’t continue forever, as Ylva presses a few more buttons, and then she hears a new message.

“Shock intensity increased two levels. Safety limits deactivated. Direct personality correction made available.”

A series of responses from the headset reverberate inside Susie’s mind, in plain English, although she still has a hard time deciphering them all—even though they aren’t scrambled. Still, it’s clear that Ylva just made the headset rather more dangerous, for... for some reason. It’s another thing that’s hard for Susie to think directly about, the fact that the pretty blonde woman has something to do with this all, and she’s got no way of telling Archie. All she can hope for is that-

“Abj, jub jnagf fbzr breakfast?“

* * *

The rest of the day continues with perhaps a couple more shocks than usual, but nothing that Susie can’t handle. While she’s obviously a little worried about what Ylva did to her headset, she’s got no way of communicating with Archie, and besides, they do a good job of keeping her distracted. Breakfast, followed by a long walk through the city, with plenty of people looking at her. Practically nude, covered in synthetic fur with a tail wagging behind her, Susie doesn’t even feel that self-conscious anymore.

Partially because she’s not thinking about it, but also due to how weirdly normal everyone treats her. Like she actually is a dog. But the evening is when something changes, as Archie and Ylva start to get ready for bed as usual. They’d been sleeping beside one another, which Susie came to terms with, and she’s seen them kissing... as well as suspected they’ve been doing more, while she was distracted with other things. But out of sight is out of mind.

Unfortunately, the corollary is true—in sight, very much in mind.

“Come ba Nepuvr, onol... jr’ir orra qngvat sbe n juvyr abj. Qba’g lbh guvax vg’f gvzr gb fgbc pbqqyvat Zizi?“

It’s clearly not directed at her, as Ylva’s voice is low, almost husky, as she speaks to Archie. While Susie hadn’t been paying much attention to clothing recently, Ylva’s wearing something red and lacy tonight, instead of her usual baggy sleepwear. And Archie, going by the bulge in his boxer shorts, is responding pretty well to it...

“V zrna, V... V fhccbfr, ohg... evtug va sebag bs ure! Lyin, f-fjrrgvr, guvf... jr’ir tbg gb qb guvf, unira’g jr?”

Ylva just nods in response to whatever Archie was asking, a sense of anxiety clear in the tone of his voice. But he gulps, sighs, and returns the nod, eliciting and excited smile from Ylva—as well as a sly glance down at Susie, and a hand command to Stay in her doggy bed. Then, beckoning Archie to follow, the blonde-haired woman slips off her panties, then lies back onto the bed, spreading her legs as if to-

“Incorrect thought pattern detected. Applying negative reinforcement...”

The shocks are noticeably more powerful now, and Susie flinches as her mind drifts too close to a forbidden concept. Something she’d carefully secreted away, so that she wouldn’t think about it, or put it at risk. But now, right in front of her, Archie is following Ylva onto the bed, his underwear removed to reveal a hard cock, aiming towards the wet, pink, thoroughly human hole between-

“Incorrect thought pattern detected. Increasing negative reinforcement...”

By the time Susie’s eyes clear of tears, unable to move from where she’s sitting, her owners are mating on the bed, the wet sounds of intercourse reaching her ears, as well as the scent of pussy juices and precum, bland and uninteresting, even though... nonono, that isn’t right! Archie’s her boyfriend, and she’s Susie the human, not Zizi the dog, and why are they kissing while they-

“Incorrect thought pattern detected. Increasing negative reinforcement...”

Another punishing zap, which is soon followed by a fourth, but the flagrant display in front of her is too much for Susie to put out of her mind. Or, more accurately, it keeps being forced back into her mind, each time the headset pushes her thoughts elsewhere. Even moving somewhere else in the house isn’t an option, her legs disobeying any attempt to leave, after Ylva told her to stay where she is. But the shocks don’t continue forever, as a new message soon appears in her mind.

“Incorrect thought pattern limit reached. Further negative reinforcement deemed ineffective. Initiating direct personality correction. Synaptic partition activates in 30 seconds...”

“WARNING: This may cause permanent reduction of intelligence and/or loss of original personality. Proceed?”

That declaration from the headset didn’t come with a negative reinforcement shock, and while she wasn’t able to pay that much attention, Susie definitely recognised the word Warning in there, alongside some even more ominous phrases. Archie’s phone buzzes on the bedside table, perhaps a notification of what’s just about to happen, but he’s too engrossed in what he’s doing to pay any attention. Susie can see his manhood, an average human penis, sliding into Ylva’s pussy, a stark contrast to the dark, splayed, doggy-fucked cunt between her own legs.

“No response received. Proceeding...”

“Ah... arrrr!”

“Shush, Zizi! Nepuvr naq V ner ohfl...”

With a brief respite from the unpleasant zaps, Susie manages to get a soft bark out—only to have Ylva quiet her immediately, while Archie is preoccupied. Or more accurately, he’s the one occupying Ylva, thrusting downwards as their lips meet again in another passionate kiss. This is... it’s cheating! How could this be anything to do with putting her back to normal?!

“Initiating synaptic partition: 25%... Locating active neurons.”

Archie’s her boyfriend! She should be the one on her back, kissing and wrapping her legs around his back, while his average human cock spreads her folds. It... doesn’t look much like how the canine shafts feel inside of her, with their bulbous, tapered shape, and the swollen knot at the base. But she doesn’t want to orgasm that powerfully whenever an animal mounts her! As each part of her psyche taps into the next, Susie’s mind becomes clearer than it has been in weeks.

“Initiating synaptic partition: 50%... Isolating vital processes.”

Something about what’s going to happen next is very, very wrong. Susie isn’t exactly a brain surgeon, but this new thing seems like a lot more than just the shocks she’s been given so far, which she’d learnt to resist. But if a pest has learnt to avoid the bait, then your next step is to get a bit more active.

“Initiating synaptic partition: 75%... Charging capacitors.”

It’s not just that Archie was fucking Ylva while this deep, potentially irreversible change is about to be made to Susie’s mind—no, it’s that Archie so openly fucking this other woman caused the rewrite of Susie’s mind, as she struggled against the headset’s programming. Forcibly confronted with something that clashes so strongly with her identity as a person, the headset finds that simply zapping her won’t stop all of the incorrect thoughts. Which leaves it no other option but to stop her from being a person at all.

“Initiating synaptic partition: 100%. Activating synaptic cleanse.”

And then there’s a disconnect, as a feeling of nausea, dizziness, and confusion washes over Susie’s brain. No pain—there aren’t any actual nerve endings in the brain, and the shocks from the negative reinforcement were entirely simulated. But this operation does more than just deter her mind from thinking in a certain way. Instead, it identifies the sources of the incorrect thoughts themselves—and severs their connection to the rest of her brain.

The thoughts are still there, the knowledge and memories, the behaviour and personality and everything that makes up Susie, and they’re even still happening, at a low, subliminal level. They’ve just been separated from the part of her brain which contains her conscious self. Which in effect leaves Zizi with a significantly smaller brain with which to do her thinking. It’s not just turning her into a dog—it’s turning her into quite a dumb dog.

When Zizi comes back around, she looks up at her owner and the other lady on the bed. Their bodies and limbs are intertwined, but it’s nothing to do with Zizi. Something in Zizi’s head seems confused or sad by that, or perhaps she used to feel like that, but... she just turns around and curls up in her doggy bed, unable to conceptualise any time but the present. Besides, there’s no sense in Zizi trying to work out what humans are up to.