The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Corp.

Chapter Four — Involuntary Garden Leave

* * *

Author’s Note: Hi there, and thank you for checking this story out! If you’re enjoying my tales of mind control, you can check out my work of other varieties (which usually include minor mind control themes as well) at my Hentai Foundry page, where there are also 3D rendered images to go with them. And if you want to support my work, get previews for upcoming releases, and see my weekly CYOA series, you can find me at my SubscribeStar page!

* * *

Sat on the couch, warm sunlight filtering in through the sliding doors of their apartment, Archie feels a little... lost. At a loose end. He’d spent so long searching and working to find Susie, that it feels a little weird not to have anything to do. He’s been suspended from his job, to no-one’s surprise—the suits up in corporate were not happy to hear about what happened to her. And not just because it happened at all, but mostly because they couldn’t sweep it under the rug.

They didn’t say so in as many words, of course, but the (admittedly remarkable, and technically brilliant) transformation of a promising young woman into an obedient mutt is something that Kennel Corp. would want to put their own spin on. Especially considering the incident with their parent company, Koenig Creamery... and as Archie is a loosely related cousin to the family that owns it, that might be the only reason his girlfriend hasn’t been ‘disappeared’.

“Yip!”

So instead, she’s back home with him. Looking down at the girl he loves, Archie gives her a soft smile, then leans down to pick up the tennis ball that she’s brought him. Her behaviour has been pretty spot-on what he was aiming for when writing his rogue algorithm, despite never thinking it would activate. The NeuroTrainer headset was removed as soon as it could, of course, preventing Susie’s beleaguered mind from being affected any further—but also, its removal didn’t undo the deep mental conditioning which was already in place. She wouldn’t stand up, wouldn’t eat anything besides Kennel Corp. Kibble (and the occasional treat), and perhaps most concerningly, she wouldn’t even speak. Archie’s not even sure she can properly understand him when he speaks.

Unless he’s giving her a command, anyway.

“Susie, fetch!”

Perhaps most annoyingly, seeing his girlfriend act like that around him has gotten Archie mightily pent-up. And yet, at the same time, he can’t bring himself to actually get his dick out and do anything about it. That would be wrong, right? Susie isn’t in her right mind, and doesn’t seem interested in any man that walks on two legs.

Winding his arm back for a throw, Susie has already scampered out of the sliding door and into their garden. Tossing the tennis ball after her, Archie’s still surprised at how competent she is at moving around on all fours, swerving around the pond, and then almost slipping at the ball bounces off the wall at the end of the garden. Their place is all fenced in, and pretty secure, but... not exactly immune to observers walking past.

Still, there’s no way that he can keep her indoors all the time, as Susie’s next behaviour makes clear. Getting up from the couch, Archie steps outside to watch as his girlfriend pads around, sniffing at the grass—then cocks a leg, and lets out a stream of pee. That position was a deliberate choice of his earlier self, as another layer of humiliation, even though female dogs don’t lift their legs when they urinate.

“That’s, uh... that’s a good girl, Susie! You understand when I say that, right? Good girl?“

Looking back at him with her tongue lolling from her lips, Susie’s tail wags excitedly, and she pads back up towards her boyfriend. He, of course, gives her a little square of cheese, because otherwise she whines.

“Arf! Rrrrraff-ruff!”

* * *

“Gung’f, hu... gung’f n good girl, Susie! Lbh haqrefgnaq jura V fnl gung, evtug? Good girl?”

‘Archie! Stop throwing that ball!’

“Arf! Rrrrraff-ruff!”

No matter how Susie tries to articulate her words, only barking comes out—and she can’t understand Archie either, with any word that isn’t a command, or her name, being scrambled somewhere between her ears and her brain. That obviously makes it rather difficult to communicate (although her boyfriend doesn’t stop talking to her, which is nice). Nor can she stand up, or get on the furniture, or write anything down, either. And she’s still doing her business in the garden, even after her boyfriend unsuccessfully tried to help her up onto the toilet on her first day back. Since then, he’s been treating her somewhere between a dog and a person, frustrating both of them.

It’s infuriating, and extremely embarrassing, but any time she tries to do something she’d been trained not to, her muscles refuse to obey her. On the other hand, when she’s told to do something she has been trained to do, she can’t keep herself from complying—whether it’s eating that dry, tasteless kibble, chasing that damned tennis ball, or... well, she’s glad Archie hasn’t tried all of her commands.

And to top it all off, she’s so damn horny. Something about what the Kennel Corp. system did to her genitals, which is still a complete mystery to Susie, seems to have put her into a state of permanent heat, for want of a better word. The gross, darkened spade in her crotch is constantly dripping, but no matter how much she rubs herself up against table legs, or the edge of the couch, she can’t find relief...

And Archie won’t help! Susie can tell how turned on he is, both from the bulge in his pants and how often he disappears to the bathroom to jerk off, but he doesn’t seem to want to have anything to do with her. Then again, while she doesn’t exactly want to think about it, her boyfriend’s cock doesn’t... excite her like it used to. That’s surely nothing to worry about.

While she’s finishing off the cheese treat, there’s a buzz at the door, and Susie obediently moves into the bedroom—one thing that her and Archie easily communicated was that she should stay out of sight from visitors, when possible. Except this visitor has a rather familiar voice, and her boyfriend seems to have been expecting her arrival...

“Susie! Lyin’f urer gb frr hf, come naq fnl uryyb!“

The bulk of that comment was lost on Susie, but the come is enough to force her to pad through from the bedroom and into the open plan living area of their condo, to see Archie’s pretty, blonde-haired supervisor, Ylva Poulsen. She was there when Susie emerged from the depths of a Kennel Corp. Holding Centre, saved at the last minute from being transferred to a Breeding Compound.

‘What are you doing here?’

“Awroo?”

Despite the fact that Ylva had clearly never liked her, for some unknown reason, she’s now all smiles. Standing there with her perfect hair, pretty face, and cute summer outfit, the woman even goes so far as to pat Susie on the head! It would’ve been less humiliating if she didn’t rub back against the human contact, before abruptly pulling back in confusion. Cocking her head to one side, hardly aware that it’s a distinctly canine gesture, Susie tries to work out why someone else is visiting. With a Kennel Corp. branded bag on her shoulder...?

“Jryy, V’z bss gb gur zrrgvat. Ybbx nsgre Susie, bxnl? Naq lbh or n good girl sbe Lyin!“

More nonsense from Archie, and another hesitant pat on her head (much more welcome than from Ylva), her boyfriend then leaves, shutting the front door behind him. Susie realises that he’d changed into a smart shirt and slacks, something he barely ever does—usually when he’s going to see his family. The Koenig family, owners of Koenig Creamery and, by extension, Kennel Corp. Which means there’s probably a good reason he left her alone, with Ylva to look after her.

Susie hopes so, at least.

Continuing to watch cautiously, the college-grad turned kennel-grad tries to engage her human perspective on things, something that has been left to atrophy a little after being treated like a dog for just over a month. Despite the implication that Ylva helped free her from the Kennel Corp. facility, the reason for which is still unknown to Susie, she must have some ulterior motive to being so helpful, like... like...

What is that scent...?

Retreating to the bedroom, beside the KC branded doggy bed she’d been sleeping in since arriving home, Susie narrows her eyes in suspicion as Ylva places her bag down, then roots through it. Another waft of that smell reaches Susie’s nose as it’s unzipped, and her tail subconsciously starts to wag, only increasing in tempo as Ylva walks closer with a smile on her face. Kneeling down, she then brandishes a very familiar cock in her hand.

‘Ylva! Where did you get that?! I... I don’t want anything to do with...’

“Yip! Grrrrrr... whiiiiine...“

Except her tail is wagging more frantically now, and her pussy starts to throb, even warmer than the already-frustrating baseline she’s been putting up with. Susie’s mouth opens involuntarily, her breathing quickening to a heavy panting, as she tries to pull her attention away from the artificial pheromones flooding her lungs. It’s not a very effective strategy.

“Ybbx jung V’ir tbg sbe lbh, Zizi! Urur~... ybbxf yvxr lbh’er whfg nf zhpu bs n doggy-fyhg nf V fhfcrpgrq... abj, suck.“

And, of course, Susie knows that command. She knows that command very well. Lunging forwards, she wraps her lips around the slightly-rubbery canine schlong, any suspicion swiftly leaving her thoughts, to be replaced by witless obedience and a smouldering, shameful lust. In the back of her mind, some rational corner worries about what she might do upon meeting a real dog—it’s a good thing that she only met those holograms while she was in the kennel!

Otherwise, she’d be a lot more troubled by the ‘98% chance of successful canine impregnation’ the system told her about...

* * *

Archie’s never much liked offices. Not working in them, and especially not visiting them. Despite being an adult now, it still feels like he’s been summoned to the headmaster, after doing something wrong... which is ironic, because he was rarely in trouble as a child.

And he’s very much in trouble right now.

“Oh, Archibald... I thought you would’ve learned not to do something like this, after the incident with your cousin Heather. She’s happy enough nowadays, even if she still moo’s occasionally, but it’s not exactly good for the company image, is it?“

As the man massage his temples, Archie tries not to scowl up at his uncle, whose main concern over that incident with his daughter seemed to be how it reflected on Koenig Creamery Industries. Still, it’s not much of an overreaction—a similar scandal coming from their subsidiary, Kennel Corp., would likely sink them. But Susie’s condition can’t be kept hidden forever, especially since Archie took her out of the building before letting corporate know about it.

But he needs their cooperation if he wants to try and put her back to how she should be. The BioSkin grafts and NervLink tail prosthetic are particularly difficult to remove, basically impossible without Kennel Corp. equipment, and that’s not even mentioning the deep-seated mental conditioning, and the changes to her... reproductive organs. So, Archie needs to play nice, and stay on his uncle’s good side.

“N-no, I suppose not. Do you, umm~... have the, uh, the lab techs been working on reversing the changes?“

A heavy sigh, then the man finally turns a piercing gaze onto his nephew, which Archie just barely keeps himself from flinching away from. Then a nod, perhaps a little reluctant, as the senior Koenig present moves away from his grumbling, and towards a more solution-oriented approach.

“They have, but it won’t be quick. In the meantime, the legal team have come up with something else, to frame this as a voluntary process on Miss Madigan’s part, although you might not like it. Then again... considering the things you wrote into that dastardly little program of yours, you might like it a lot.“

Opening a drawer beside him, the older man pulls out a tablet, and pushes it across the desk—some kind of contract is clearly on the screen, although Archie’s attention is pulled away from it by the other things which leave the drawer. A metal, Kennel Corp. branded collar, which would’ve been bad enough on its own, for what it represents. But beside it is a custom-printed NeuroTrainer headset, the L.E.E.S.H., the very one that he pulled from Susie’s forehead after rescuing her.

Archie swallows heavily, as an inkling of what’s being asked of him enters his mind, only confirmed when he looks down to read the contract. Not exactly what he wanted to do for his girlfriend, as he’d intended to show up and demand that they fix her, but... the terms of this contract are clear. If he doesn’t do this, someone else will. Reaching forward, he presses a finger on the tablet’s screen, and scrawls his signature.

“Okay. I... if this is what it’ll take, then... I’ll do it.”

At the very least, he won’t doing it by himself.

* * *

When Archie arrives home a little while later, he hadn’t been thinking much about Susie. Not about her in the present tense, at least, but instead about what he’ll be doing with her in the future. So, when he steps through the door and sees her on all fours, humping what looks suspiciously like a dog-cock dildo... he understandably has questions.

“Lyin, jung gur shpx? V gbyq lbh gb ybbx nsgre Susie, abg... abg tvir ure n pbpx gb evqr!"

Susie, on the other hand, barely notices his return at all. Instead, she seems quite preoccupied with the false phallus on the floor, which schlicks comfortably into her tightly-gripping sex as she continues to press her hips down against it.

“Bu, uryyb Nepuvr! V gehfg gur zrrgvat jrag jryy. Qb lbh guvax V fubhyq’ir pbagvahrq gb vtaber Zizi’s nebhfny, yvxr lbh? Be jrer lbh jbeevrq lbh’q fyvc hc naq... qb fbzrguvat...?“

Vaguely annoyed voices filter through her awareness, with her name scattered throughout, and she finally looks up to see that her boyfriend has returned. Wanting to go and see him, Susie flushes with embarrassment, but with the deep-seated arousal still pooling in her loins—she keeps on humping the dildo, as the wet sounds of her pussy sloppily stretching around it fill the room.

Archie makes his way to stand beside Ylva, and fidgets awkwardly with an obvious bulge in his crotch, with a look of concern on his face for his girlfriend. The blonde beside him seems weirdly... pleased by all this, though.

“Arf! Arrrr!”

Susie’s tail wags furiously, even as the artificial knot presses up against her tight, canine cunny, and her awareness of the two people... the two other people in the room fades somewhat. They’re talking again, and Archie sits down on the couch, but Susie can’t stop fucking herself on the doggy dildo. Ylva said she was a good girl for doing this, and it’s hard not to fall back on some of her trained behaviour when she’s feeling this pent-up.

“Fb, V’z nffhzvat gung lbh nterrq gb gur cyna sbe Susie? Lbhe hapyr nyernql svyyrq zr va ba gur qrgnvyf. Frrzf V’z tbvat gb pbzr naq stay jvgu lbh!“

A few words stand out from what the pretty blonde girl says next, including what seems to be a command telling her to keep doing what she’s doing. So, she pretty much stops listening entirely, focusing instead on wrapping her swollen pussy lips around the base of this fake cock... although it does feel a little less satisfying than the ones those holograms had, for some reason.

* * *

“So, I’m assuming that you agreed to the plan for Susie? Your uncle already filled me in on the details. Seems I’m going to come and stay with you!”

Archie breathes a sigh of relief, pleased that he doesn’t need to explain what’s in store for Susie. He’d been unsure if Ylva would accept it or not—especially after she’d spent so long helping free his girlfriend from the program he stupidly made! It feels a little wrong to ask her for more help, after all that, but he understands that this isn’t a task for one person.

“Thank you, Ms. Poulsen. I really am grateful that you’re willing to... to, uh~...“

A particularly loud whine of pleasure, accompanied by Susie’s tail whacking against the coffee table, draws his attention away for a moment. Fidgeting with a bulge in his pants, he clears his throat and looks back over towards his colleague, only to find that she’s moved from the armchair. Instead, Ylva’s dropped to her knees between Archie’s legs, and is already stroking a hand up his thigh. At a loss for words, the mild-mannered programmer only swallows heavily.

“Please, honey, I asked you to call me Ylva. Mmmmn... and you look a little distracted? I know that we danced around the topic a little, when we were working to get Susie out, but...“

They’d mostly avoided it, at least. Archie has a vague recollection of what happened after they went out for drinks, of seeing his girlfriend on the tablet screen, being mounted by actual dogs. He obviously got off to that, but doesn’t quite remember where Ylva was at the time. Right now, he’s entirely sober, with a front row seat to Susie’s corrupted new appearance, while the attractive blonde looks up at him with a sly smile.

“I think you get a teensy bit excited seeing her in this condition! Watching that dark, canine spade of hers wrap itself around a doggy cock? Do you think it’s as satisfying for her as the real thing?“

Archie gasps, both at the reminder of Susie’s bestial entanglements, and the fact that Ylva has quite brazenly grabbed his bulge. Pulling at his belt with her other hand, she starts to remove his pants, which is enough to get Archie moving again, trying to stop her.

“Ms. Pou... I mean, Ylva, my g-girlfriend is... she’s right there!“

Stymied for the moment, Ylva doesn’t take it as a setback, keeping her hands on Archie’s waistband, as their fingers intertwine. Her coy smile remains in place, and she leans in to plant a slow, seductive kiss onto the tented fabric of his crotch. There’s an answering throb, and a slight whine from Archie, as she continues speaking.

“You didn’t answer my question, Archie... and besides, that’s not the deal, is it? We’re meant to treat her... treat Zizi... as a dog! If I’m to report to corporate that you’re taking this seriously, you need to see her as Zizi. A pet that we’re looking after, and training—and a person can’t date an animal, can they?“

For her part, Susie barely even seems to be paying attention to them, with a look of almost vacant pleasure on her face. Slack jaw, with tongue lolling out, and tail wagging, it’s hard to see his girlfriend Susanna Madigan behind those eyes, and even harder not to remember her womb’s newfound compatibility with actual dogs. Besides, Archie is still really, really pent-up. So, despite knowing that this is probably a stupid idea, his hands loosen, allowing Ylva to pull down his pants.

“I... suppose not...? And if you... mmmn... need to report to my uncle, then... ahn~!“

His cock springs free immediately, standing at attention with a throbbing bead of precum already forming at the top. And, cutting off the end of his sentence, Ylva closes her mouth around the glans, then swirls her tongue expertly. Susie has given him a handful of blowjobs (before she got trapped and turned into a ‘dog’ by the Kennel Corp. system), but they were tentative, careful acts, done mostly with her hands. Not unpleasant, certainly, but nothing compared to the potent skills that his supervisor is suddenly demonstrating on him.

Pulling away after a few slurps and strokes, as one hand continues fondling his balls, Ylva drags her tongue up the underside, teasing his mounting climax. It’s entirely unprofessional and inappropriate, but Archie isn’t exactly thinking with his brain right now.

“D-damn, that feels... aaahn~... that’s really nice, Ylva...“

More and more of his shaft disappears between Ylva’s lips, and Archie reaches down to stroke her platinum-blonde hair, brushing the streak of dyed blue away from her face. She’s so intoxicatingly different to his girlfriend—not as kind, or softly spoken, and he’s not heard of any similar interests like videogames or classic horror films. But she’s so confident, and competent when it comes to things like this, easily pushing his concerns away with a particularly deep suck, as her tongue lavishes attention on his cock.

Susie will understand, right? Even if she decides to leave him afterwards, at least she’ll have the ability to do so as a person. He’s doing what needs to be done for the sake of his agreement with the company, treating her like a simple pet. Even if Archie knows that she’s still a person, likely still entirely aware of what’s happening, her physical and mental changes are pretty much impossible to reverse without the cooperation of Kennel Corp. Whether that’s a truly held belief, or just a convenient excuse to allow him to continue enjoying this attention from Ylva, well...

That’s something Archie decides to deal with after the blowjob.

HNNGH~! Fuuuuuck!“

With his eyes shifting between the gorgeous blonde still bobbing her head on his shaft, and his beloved girlfriend helplessly humping a doggy dildo, Archie’s balls throb as they release a long-building load. His unsatisfying masturbation couldn’t deal with this arousal, but now with Ylva’s help, he finally feels the release of over a month’s tension. Facing the situation head on with a solution in mind, but also acknowledging how much it turns him on, is apparently what was needed. Ylva happily swallows his jizz, then pulls away with a wet pop, although she doesn’t move away from her position between Archie’s legs.

Mmmnf~... gulp. That was a good start! Although, we will need to make sure you don’t get so backed up again...“

Despite how easily he gave in, and how admittedly pleasurable that was, Archie’s still not sure about letting that happen again. No matter how attractive she is, and how skilled she is at sucking dick, she’s meant to be his supervisor, and he has got a girlfriend! Still, he doesn’t respond, glancing away from Ylva’s big blue eyes as his expertly-drained cock finally softens completely.

A clatter breaks the awkward silence, along with a breathy, satisfied whine—Susie’s leg had kicked out to jostle the coffee table, as she’d finally managed to lodge the dildo’s knot into her quivering, orgasming pussy. For a moment, Archie’s arousal threatens to flare up again, at the sight of his girlfriend so eagerly getting off on a canine cock... but he gets a hold of himself, pulling away from Ylva and standing up.

Ahem! That... that was, uhhh... you brought some things for the night, y-yes? I’ll... let you get settled in.“

His sudden awkwardness makes it clear what he thinks of what just happened—but he doesn’t voice his concerns, or say that he regrets it. Glancing over at his girlfriend’s limp, twitching form, she’s currently slumped forward, with the toy still lodged inside of her. If they’re to treat her as... as a pet right now, then... surely this doesn’t count as cheating? To Ylva’s satisfaction, with another smug grin tugging at her lips, he doesn’t say that it shouldn’t happen again...

* * *

The rest of the afternoon, and into the evening, passed... well, it passed. Susie didn’t seem to have noticed Archie’s entanglement with Ylva, and she was quite friendly to the other woman—although that might have had something to do with how many treats Ylva handed out. She seemed to settle into the small condo easily enough, unpacking some spare clothes and toiletries from her bag, with the promise of going to pick more up from her apartment in the morning.

It’s almost worrying, how swiftly she fits into his domestic life, even going as far as to cook a nice pasta dish for their dinner—although Susie still has her kibble, of course. But after dinner, and a slightly awkward time watching TV on the couch, it’s time for the three of them to retire for the night. Susie falls asleep easily, curling up in her basket at the foot of the bed she and Archie used to share, but her boyfriend has some other things to consider before going to sleep.

Looking down at the NeuroTrainer headset, Archie is clearly torn. On the one hand, he knows that he has to do it, for the sake of his agreement with Kennel Corp., to get her put back to normal. But on the other... this is the device which caused the deep mental changes in his girlfriend’s psyche. Why did his uncle want him to put it back on her? It’s not like he’d written any code for what happens after a girl is... ‘converted’.

“Hey, Archie... it’ll be okay. You know that, right? And I’ll be here by your side, the whole way.”

Ylva means that reassurance quite literally, as she clearly intends to share the bed with Archie. And while she isn’t wearing the racy lingerie from that night, her sleeping attire still isn’t particularly conservative. An oversized t-shirt, almost reaching her knees—with a low, V-cut neckline, slipping over one shoulder to reveal a lacy, strapless bra.

The panties she’s been wearing earlier are pooled in a pile with her other dirty clothes. Archie tries not to think about the fact that he didn’t see her put any others on. She probably just put some more on while he wasn’t looking. Completing the look is a makeup-free face and hair pulled into a messy bun, which somehow affects him more than when she’d prettied herself up to go out for a drink.

Ahem~... y-yes. Thank you, Ylva. I just... need to do this.“

Dragging his mind back to the task at hand, Archie collects the collar as well, although he vetoed putting the latex mask back on. His uncle recommended it, saying that it would be easier to dehumanise Susie, and treat her as a dumb animal if he couldn’t see most of her face—but that’s exactly what Archie was worried about. At least this way, he’ll still be able to meet her eyes. He’s not entirely sure whether that’ll be a good thing or not.

Crouching down over Susie’s slumbering form, he gently reaches towards her neck, and unbuckles the leather collar covering the seam of her BioSkin graft. Then he opens the steel Kennel Corp. collar, and locks it in place, a light flickering on the back to confirm the internal computer system turning on.

Then, finally, he presses the headset, the L.E.E.S.H., to her forehead, allowing the device to latch onto her temples, where it can directly manipulate her brainwaves. It takes a moment to boot up, diagnostic information about ‘Zizi’ appearing on the small monitor, but Archie doesn’t notice anything else happening, and Susie doesn’t stir.

Giving a small smile, and ruffling the hair on her head, he turns the lights off, and slips under the covers of his bed. With Ylva beside him, where Susie is meant to be sleeping, it’s a little odd... but today was a busy day, and despite his worries for what may come, he soon drifts off.

With Susie also asleep, the only one that would’ve heard the familiar, computerised voice, nobody in the room is aware of what happens next. At least, nobody that would be inclined to do anything to stop it.

“Headset reattachment detected. Loading updated instructions...”

“Continuing all training reinforcement. Continuing Sensory Adjustment. Initiating Personality Correction...”