The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Corp.

Chapter Six — Lateral Career Moves

* * *

Author’s Note: Hi there, and thank you for checking this story out! If you’re enjoying my tales of mind control, you can check out my work of other varieties (which usually include minor mind control themes as well) at my Hentai Foundry page, where there are also 3D rendered images to go with them. And if you want to support my work, get previews for upcoming releases, and see my weekly CYOA series, you can find me at my SubscribeStar page!

* * *

The morning after his first time with Ylva, which the athletic blonde had endeavoured to make very enjoyable, Archie felt pretty guilty about what he’d done. She’s still his supervisor after all, no matter what they need to pretend for this experiment! Thankfully, Susie... no, Zizi didn’t seem to mind all that much. If at all, to be honest, although her human mannerisms had pretty much entirely been replaced with canine ones by then. As he tried not to think about that, Archie had to face the fact that him and Ylva had actually slept together—and he endeavoured not to let it happen again.

It’s weird, how the human brain can adapt to things. Susie, forcibly conditioned into the role of an obedient pet, and Archie led by devotion and duty into whatever Ylva persuaded him was best for his real girlfriend. Which meant treating Zizi more and more like a dog, kissing and hugging in front of her, basically acting as a young couple with a new dog. His resolve to avoid any deeper entanglement with Ylva didn’t last all that long, either, because a girlfriend and boyfriend don’t just do it. They do it often.

And despite everything, Susie still didn’t react to his and Ylva’s pseudo-relationship, as she enthusiastically offered her permanently heat-swollen spade to any male dog they met. Even without Ylva tagging along, Archie soon resigned himself to letting them mate with her. So long as they’d had a vasectomy, of course. He wasn’t that far gone, despite how much the idea of letting a virile dog mount her appealed to his deepest perversions. Zizi didn’t find a ‘compatible’ partner every day, but when they did, Ylva made sure that he had a suitable place to vent his shameful arousal.

Continuing on like that, the month of their experiment seemed to fly by, and all too quickly neared its conclusion. Archie had been secretly looking forward to this for a while, the point at which Kennel Corp. will finally start trying to fix his pettified girlfriend, although he tried to keep his feelings hidden from Ylva. Unfortunately, it seems there’s one more thing that they need to do.

“A demonstration? You mean... this is all going public, then? You’re pretending like it was all voluntary!“

On the phone to his uncle, Archie leans back on the couch, his free hand absently stroking Zizi’s furry back as she rests her head on his thighs. She really seems to enjoy relaxing on someone’s lap like this, much like a real dog, and it’s just about the only way that she’s allowed on the furniture, so Archie makes time for it. As her tail lazily wags in her sleep, Archie tries to focus on the conversation.

“Yeah, I... ugh, I guess that does make sense, to let Kennel Corp. save face. Do you mind if I stick about in the control room, to watch it?“

Getting an affirmative on that count, so long as he doesn’t do anything to change Susie’s demonstration, Archie hangs up the phone. It’ll all be over soon, for better or for worse. While he’s obviously looking forward to getting his girlfriend back, or at least getting the Kennel Corp. researchers to start working on fixing her, it’s a little bittersweet. Despite the shame and humiliation, having his girlfriend turned into a dog-fucking... dog has been exhilarating, and will likely serve as fantasy fuel for the rest of his life. He made sure to save all of the recordings of her.

“Now, c’mon girl... let’s go and meet Ylva at the Intake Centre, okay? It’s a big day!”

Clipping a leash to her collar, Archie takes a deep breath, then walks Zizi out of his condo—for hopefully the last time. It’s been difficult to fully treat her like a dog, and he could never quite managed to fully think of her as one, though Ylva certainly did her best. When they return home today, he hopes to have Susie with him instead... even if he worries that she’ll leave him, after what he did.

* * *

Kennel Corp. Animal Intake Centre #19, Intake Chamber #2 is where all of this started—and in an odd twist of fate, seems to be where it’s all going to end. The culmination of the experiment that Archie agreed to for Susie’s sake, where Zizi is going to be shown off to the world. Or to the Kennel Corp. shareholders at least, as well as several executives from the parent company owned by Archie’s family, Koenig Creamery. Ylva Poulsen, the official observer for the last month, is the one who will present the fully processed pup, and she’s dressed smartly and made up nicely, with her cyan-streaked blonde hair perfectly framing her pretty face.

“Good morning, everybody! I’m sure you’ve all heard the rumours about what’s been going on at Kennel Corp., and some people have even worried about another ‘Heather’ incident, but I’m here to lay all your concerns to rest.”

The drone cameras circle around Ylva, who is standing on a platform with the animal intake equipment behind her, while Zizi kneels obediently at her side. While there are certainly other rooms in which this presentation could be made, it was eventually chosen for symbolic reasons. In the corner of the room sits a chocolate brown Labrador, though the drones don’t focus on it during the first part of the demonstration.

“Firstly, I can say that I trust Kennel Corp. enough that I board my own dog here, so I hope you believe everything I show you. None of it is a simulation, or some kind of act. Because today, we are presenting a new frontier in animal husbandry... with Zizi.“

Instead, the drones turn their lenses toward the other dog in the room, while Ylva directs her attention down towards Zizi. With the Kennel Corp. metal collar around her neck, and the NeuroTrainer headset on her brow, some might have thought her behaviour a trick, with canine mannerisms piped into her brain. But before showing anything else off, Ylva leans down and removes the headset. And absolutely nothing about Zizi’s behaviour changes.

“Zizi, sit!”

Zizi immediately sits down on her haunches, panting excitedly as her tongue rolls out of her mouth. Keeping her eyes pointed up towards Ylva, she seems perfectly content to be obeying the commands, with none of the animosity that she showed when the blonde first showed up.

“Zizi, speak!”

Ruff!“

Ylva rewards her by placing a square of cheese on her tongue, and Zizi’s tail thumps against the floor in excitement. Looking back up to meet the drone cameras, with a tablet in one hand, she moves on to the second part of her demonstration.

“Next, if you’ll refer to the records from our innovative L.E.E.S.H. device, the Livestock Educational Electro-Stimulation Headset, you’ll see that it’s actually been entirely inactive for the last eighteen days. Even the sensory alterations were tapered off, as Zizi’s brain has adapted to only process a dog’s limited colour vision. Not that she has much brain activity, after her advanced training...“

The brunette girl beside her doesn’t respond to any of that, clearly unable to even understand the words, with no sign of human intelligence behind her eyes. That’s not to say that it’s entirely absent, just... not currently present. Ylva herself seems quite happy to show off how dumb Zizi is, giving a few more demonstrations of her obedience and lack of intelligence. Once she’s sure that her audience is convinced of Zizi’s lack of intelligence, she then clicks her fingers, and gives one more command.

“Zizi, present!“

Which Zizi is very happy to comply with. Following where Ylva is pointing, she scampers over to the edge of the Animal Intake platform, to where the other dog is waiting. Then she turns around, lowers her upper body, and raises her hips to offer what’s between them. The Labrador visibly perks up, and a trio of drones move down to record the proceedings—notably, before the male dog arrives, one zooms in to view the dark, drooling spade between Zizi’s legs. It is a distinctly canine pussy, and after what happened with Heather Koenig in that automated dairy, everybody watching knows how much a targeted GeneTweak can accomplish.

“Zizi has been trained on many male dogs in the past—and Marcus here actually happens to be the first dog she was mated with, during her first stage of processing! The recorded footage is being sent to you now, so you can see just how enthusiastic she was, even when her human mind was still intact.“

While the drones aren’t paying quite as much attention to her face, Ylva lets her expression relax a little, her lips spreading into a wide, excited grin. This is the moment she’d been working towards, after all, ever since she found that dirty little program which Archie had been making. That kind of thing doesn’t just find its way into the active codebase accidentally, after all. As the big brown dog moves up between Zizi’s legs, he gives her an interested sniff and a lick, then jumps up to mount her hips. Wrapping his paws around her waist, his partner shifts with a practised motion, giving Marcus the ideal angle to hit her swollen, achingly needy pussy.

“And as a surprise, to demonstrate exactly how far this new project can go, we’ve made sure to reverse Marcus’ vasectomy. Do you hear that, Zizi? You’re going to have some puppies!”

The audience isn’t present to respond to her proclamation, but Zizi’s face is captured—and she has no outward reaction whatsoever. It’s this point which is probably enough to convince the remote observers that this isn’t a publicity stunt, and that Susanna Madigan’s mind has been as thoroughly converted as her body. Because they all know the laws, just as Ylva does. If Zizi is impregnated and gives birth to a litter of puppies, then she will lose her personhood, and become legally categorised as a dog.

Entirely oblivious to the repercussions, Zizi stays where she is, and continues to present her hole for Marcus to claim—which, accompanied by a high-pitched yowl of pleasure, happens with no resistance. Marcus’ canine cock slides into the hole, genetically designed as a perfect doggy dicksleeve, then starts to piston back and forth as he lays claim to the panting, willing, fertile bitch in front of him.

* * *

As Archie watched his girlfriend getting turned into a dog in real time, with no way to go into the locked Animal Intake chamber and stop it (he had tried), he found that he couldn’t pull his eyes from the drone feeds. Perhaps even more shamefully, when he saw that Zizi was being commanded to Present to the other dog, with who knows how many people watching... that was when he got his dick out. Helpless to intervene in what was happening, he instead tried to focus on how absolutely, depravedly hot it is.

This is what he wrote the original program for, after all. Not that he thought it would ever happen, but his deep, dark fantasy was for a girl to be transformed, trained, mind-broken into the role of a dog, and then bred by one. Knocked up and forced to bear a litter of puppies. Even more concerning is how none of Susie seems present, even when the headset was removed. She’s been acting so differently from when he first rescued her, though Archie had assumed that the L.E.E.S.H. was just directing her behaviour more efficiently, not melting her brain—and yet...

Mmmn... fuck, this... this wasn’t the plan!“

Archie’s hand wraps around his cock, and he lets out a dull gasp as a drone hovers down behind the male dog’s thrusting hips, giving him a close-up view of the canine shaft slamming into Zizi’s dark, doggy cunt. He’d enjoyed fucking Susie like that before the transformation, but his girlfriend never showed nearly as much pleasure as Zizi is experiencing right now. And Archie has never been more turned on than he is right now.

So, unable to do anything to stop this from happening, he continues to jerk off. Rubbing his cock at the sight of his girlfriend being mated by a dumb animal—although if what Ylva said about her is true, that description might also be true for Zizi. It all continues in real time before him, a live feed of a swollen, bulbous animal cock splitting Zizi’s folds apart, as her cunt spasms and squirts around it. He can even hear the sounds of sloppy fucking, overlaid with animalistic cries of enjoyment, the bestial yelps and whines that come from Zizi’s throat.

Ylva continues to give some inane commentary, reiterating what everyone already knows. That Susanna Madigan will soon be no more, instead replaced by just Zizi. Both legally and mentally, a simple mutt. On-screen, a cross sectional view appears, an active x-ray scan of the cock sliding into her pussy. It’s a little stylised, and not exactly true to life, but it’s still an accurate representation of what’s happening right now.

Finally, inevitably, the hound’s cock thrusts inside—and then doesn’t withdraw again. The swollen knot at the base of his cock locks itself inside the tight opening of Zizi’s canine cunt, trapping the tapered point right up against her loosening cervix. And then something, something visceral and vital to the propagation of life, happens inside of her. The dog ejaculates, his first rope of virile, compatible semen spraying into Zizi’s receptive womb. At the same time, sat in the control room chair, Archie also finishes, wasting his useless human cum onto the console.

Nnngh~! Susie, I... mmmn~... I was t-too late...“

Insemination Chance: 99.7%

The system helpfully projects an estimation of how likely it is that Zizi’s womb will soon be bearing new life. And as far as Archie knows, there isn’t any known medication or procedure that can terminate a canine pregnancy inside a human body. None that Kennel Corp., a doctor, or even a veterinarian would administer, not without years of testing for safety in a unique system like hers.

As his cock sags and softens, post-nut clarity sets in, along with another wave of guilt. Archie’s been wrestling with this for a while, obviously, and has mostly come to terms with his mistake... but for some reason, he wants to look at it all over again. Signing into the system he used to search the surveillance cameras, he scrolls back in the saved footage, to when Susie had only just been deposited into her holding pen. It’s hard to watch, especially knowing that she’s currently getting impregnated by a dog, quivering in orgasm around the animal’s swollen knot. Although...

Something snags his attention. He’d been tired, stressed, and a little drunk at the time, but he remembers when Ylva first showed him Susie on a camera feed. It didn’t occur to him at the time, but... her pen number is pretty low. Which means it should’ve been checked fairly early! Unsure about what that could mean, or if it was missed for some reason, Archie delves into the access logs. Kennel Corp. recently purged the last of his program’s interference from the system, which means the correct records should be back in place.

CCTV Access Log—Kennel Corp. Holding Centre #07, Pen C-018
4 mins ago: A_KOENIG#0071
32 days ago: Y_POULSN#3209
44 days ago: Y_POULSN#3209
48 days ago: Y_POULSN#3209
52 days ago: Y_POULSN#3209
57 days ago: Y_POULSN#3209

Fifty-seven days ago. That’s the earliest time that Ylva directly accessed the camera feed into the pen that held Susie, not long after she first disappeared, along with plenty more during the time that they’d been searching for her. At that point in time, they could’ve easily removed all of the GeneTweaks and training from Susie, with no ill-effects! Which means Ylva found her. She found his girlfriend in the process of being turned into a dog, and then she hid it, while he’d been doing everything that he could to save her!

And Ylva had made his efforts futile. Even now, he hadn’t been told about the demonstration until the last minute, and certainly not that it would contain a live breeding. Looking back at the feed from the drones, the pretty Ms. Poulsen was holding her tablet, and going on about what this could mean for the future of conservation, how the company would benefit, all the kind of things that heartless capitalists care about. Nothing about what it means to Susie.

In the background, Susie is extricating herself from the dog, and they move off into the corner of the room, leaving Ylva alone on the Animal Intake platform. It all becomes clear in his mind, how she was positioning herself as his girlfriend, as a valuable employee of Kennel Corp. who helped guide it through this troubling time. Whether Ylva was directly gold-digging at his own share of this new profit, as part of the Koenig family, or simply aiming for a big promotion... it hardly matters. Archie just knows that he needs to change the script that she’d written, and that he’d been unwittingly following along with.

Not even stopping to tuck his dick back into his shorts, or to consider the ramifications of his actions, he leans forward and starts to furiously type.

* * *

“...in just a moment, we can show you what a Kennel Corp. Intake procedure looks like, as we set up a stream of the surveillance footage from... uh, f-footage from...“

Looking down to check her tablet, she reads for a moment, then lets it drop back down to her side. Ylva lifts her other hand in a nice gesture, as if motioning that something else will be happening next, although those familiar with the blonde would be able to tell that she’s still a little confused by something. Unknown to her, masked by the buzzing of the camera drones, the mechanical arms above her start to move.

“It seems that we’ll actually be having a... live demonstration! I guess that means we’ll be moving over the stream to another chamber, because... aha~... I’m not exactly going to—“

CLACK

One pincer wraps around her wrist, while the other closes just below her elbow. Holding her in place, they quickly secure thick cuffs around her wrists and ankles, synthetic cushions with a steel core. Those are then attached to the rack behind her, as Ylva’s tablet clatters to the floor, and she’s lifted off her feet. Filling the room, a familiar synthetic voice is picked up by the drones, for everyone to hear.

“Animal intake detected. Beginning pre-processing examination.”

“Well, um... as you can s-see, the... the intake procedure is perfectly safe! Though this is just... just a demonstration, I’m in no d-danger at all.“

“Affixing training collar. Removing obstructions and initialising body scan.”

Ylva’s smile has turned a little frantic now, as the machinery whirs around her. The mechanical arms don’t hesitate before starting to undress her, slicing away the nice blouse even as a shiny metal collar is locked around her throat. A curved glowing scanner moves down in front of her abdomen, shifting around to get an in-depth model of her reproductive organs. So far, none of this has been especially invasive, despite the humiliation of being stripped down while being recorded in high definition, from multiple angles.

In the corner of the room, Zizi and Marcus perk up from their after-sex bonding, as they’re led out of the room by some inaudible signal. Now alone inside the Intake Chamber, and still strapped to the rack, Ylva squirms nervously, though she tries to keep her composure. It wouldn’t do to look scared, or act as if this wasn’t planned—even if she’s terrified and has no idea why this is happening. Archie did say that he was going to watch from the Control Room, but... he wouldn’t, would he?

“Physical scanning complete. Multiple abnormalities detected. Initiating custom corrective procedures and mental scan.”

As the last of Ylva’s clothes are cut from her body, exposing her perky breasts and trimmed snatch, it seems to sink in that this might not be just a demonstration. All those weeks ago, it had been interesting, almost funny to watch this happen to Susie—but the poor girl had had no idea what was going to happen to her. Ylva knows exactly how this process plays out.

“H-hey! I think that... uh, I’m not sure this is meant to go so far! Are you there, Archie? No need to let it go any further!“

Of course, the sort of people that are watching her are all already aware of how Zizi came to be processed—one more girl forcibly turned into a dog is nothing to worry about. And if Archie can hear her, there’s no indication, no stoppage of the machines as they continued their inexorable handling of the fresh specimen in their grasp.

“Affixing sensory deprivation hood.”

“Applying custom BioSkin grafts. Stimulating artificial fur growth. Connecting NervLink tail prosthetic.”

“Injecting GeneTweak Therapy, Experimental Formula #00143.”

Quicker and more efficiently than the first time, improving with practice, the system covers Ylva’s head with a latex hood, even as it starts to affix prosthetic feet, then spray the BioSkin and fur onto her legs. A dappled brown and blonde, this time, instead of Susie’s tricolour pattern—as well as, most worrying of all, a familiar injection. Although... wasn’t formula #00142 used on Susie...? Almost as if the custom GeneTweak used has also seen some refinement.

Eeek! I d-don’t want... I don’t wanna be a dog! You can stop the demonstration now, please!“

It’s at this point which Archie could’ve stopped the program, and let her free with no ill-effects. But... Susie didn’t consent to it either, when Ylva engineered a situation where she would be ‘accidentally’ grabbed. So Ylva can only struggle in place as she feels a faint prick in her abdomen, accompanied by an uncomfortable tingling as the warm, transformative substance is injected into her ovary. With the mask covering her eyes and ears, she can’t hear the system messages anymore—but she already knows what’s coming next.

“Affixing custom NeuroTrainer headset.”

As the BioSkin spray slowly tracks up her body, and a tail prosthetic is affixed to the base of her spine, Ylva is spared from having to struggle in place helplessly. There’s no sense in stressing out the animal any more than necessary, so the L.E.E.S.H. device puts her into a dreamless slumber for the rest of the processing sequence.

When Ylva next wakes up, she can immediately feel that it wasn’t just a bad dream, or a temporary publicity stunt. She’s lying on a cold metal floor, although the fur covering her body dampens the sensation. Her entire body is covered, except for her mouth and chin, just like she’d grown accustomed to seeing on Zizi.

“Animal awakening detected. Activating Sensory Adjustment.”

As the headset detects when she comes back to consciousness, an image of the room is projected to her brain. It’s obviously adapted for canine vision, only allowing her to process the blues and yellows of canine sight. That’s plenty enough to quickly realise that she isn’t alone in the pen, and she’s startled by a familiar muzzle pressing into her field of view.

Uh... w-wha...? Hendrik, is... is that you, boy?“

And sure enough, her large Siberian Husky gets up from where he’d been resting, to say hello to his owner. A big bushy tail wags behind him, and he doesn’t hesitate to lean in and give her face a slobbery lick. Ylva is undoubtedly pleased to see her beloved pet, and she had been boarding him with Kennel Corp., but there’s only one reason she can think of for why they put her in the same pen as her adult... male... unfixed... dog.

“Initiating stage 1 of Custom Training Regimen.”

* * *

After the demonstration, despite being publicly bred by a common hound, Archie’s obligation towards Kennel Corp. was over, and the contract completed. While he hadn’t quite anticipated that final part, and he suspects that Ylva had some other plans regarding his girlfriend that didn’t quite come to fruition... his uncle kept his word. Not least because they’d just received another human-turned-dog to use as a public exhibition for their new venture.

Thankfully, after a few tense days of work with the NeuroStim headset and a heavy-duty set of Kennel Corp. scanners, they found out that the anima, the id, the soul, whatever central part of Susie’s consciousness that made her Susie, was intact. Buried deep in her partitioned subconscious, but still there. Combined with the mental data from her initial processing, it’s enough to restore her mind to something close to how it originally was, even if a few memories and skills are a little fuzzier than before... and a lot of her training is still present. Much like repairing a broken vase with veins of gold—it’ll always be clear that it was shattered in the past, but maybe a new beauty can come from the act of being fixed.

“You know, honey... you can get up on the couch, if you want.“

Susie doesn’t immediately respond to Archie’s reminder, aside from a noncommittal hum to show that she heard him. Sometimes if she isn’t paying attention, words can still end up a little scrambled, but she’s mostly fine. Right now, instead of sitting up beside her boyfriend, she’s kneeling on the floor beside him, rubbing the small of her back where crawling has left it a little sore.

“I knooooow... but it’s such a pain to clamber up there!“

Wriggling her hips to get into a more comfortable position, Archie looks down at Susie’s heavily pregnant belly, filled with almost a dozen pups, according to their last visit to the Kennel Corp. veterinarian. Then meeting her eyes, his lips turn upwards into a smile, as he notices that Susie’s tongue is absently drooping from her mouth again. With her fake fur and limb prosthetics removed, she’s wearing fingerless gloves and kneepads to allow her to safely crawl around on the ground—as well as a cute little tank top, although any more clothing than that has been difficult to get her comfortable with.

Heh... sure thing, Susie. Anyway, I think it’s about to come on!“

Directing their attention back towards the television on the wall, he can’t help but glance at the dog happily curled up in the basket underneath. The same Labrador who fathered Susie’s current litter, and who has been more than happy to move into Archie’s apartment and continue having fun with his bitch. Which is undoubtedly what Susie is, despite also being Archie’s girlfriend. Even after everything that happened to her, most of which was arguably his fault, she listened, and understood, and was so kind about it all, that Archie can hardly believe she stayed with him.

Of course, it helps that the only alternative was to stay in a Kennel Corp. Breeding Facility for the rest of her life. Part of what was leftover in her brain includes the powerful devotion and borderline addiction to doggy dick, which means that her and Archie might not get it on anymore, but he’s more than happy to watch her and Marcus go at it.

“Our next story is a peculiar one, as we have the first images of Kennel Corp.’s new venture, which was announced a few weeks ago. It seems that, if you can believe it, a woman has been impregnated by her dog—and due to a loophole in recent conservation laws, it’s not bestiality. Instead, she legally is a dog!“

In glorious technicolour, Archie, Susie, and the thousands of other people who happen to still watch the news on TV, are able to see Ylva Poulsen, now known simply as Polly, kneeling beside her Husky companion. Covered in a pretty brown coat of fur, also has a belly gravid with a litter of pups, although she’s not quite as far along as Susie.

“You know, I still feel a little bad about Ylva. I know she was kind of a bitch, but... even if I didn’t care about it at the time, the idea of having my mind erased is...“

Susie trails off with a slight whine, her opinion on the matter perfectly clear. While they continue to watch Ylva on the screen, Archie reaches down to ruffle his girlfriend’s hair, giving her a moment to process those thoughts. There’s still plenty more work to do in acclimating her to legally becoming a dog, but she mostly seems content with it. Not that Kennel Corp. would go to all the trouble of cancelling this lucrative new breeding scheme, all for one person. Archie still didn’t ask, nor did he let on that he was aware Ylva knew about Susie for so long.

“Oh, did I not tell you? We, um... tweaked the training program. I still don’t know who wrote the advanced routine which partitioned your brain like that, but it won’t happen to Ylva. In fact, I made sure that the L.E.E.S.H. will ensure she always remembers exactly who she was, no matter how powerful her conditioning is!“

Going by the behaviour of Ylva on screen, fetching a ball for the reporter, sitting, begging, rolling over, she’s already very well trained. Just like Zizi, Polly is entirely unable to break away from her programming—but Ylva is apparently still intact underneath, entirely lucid and aware of her situation. Pursing her lips as she considers it, Susie isn’t sure whether that’s better or worse than what happened to her. But there’s nothing a simple dog like her can do about it, so she just looks back up at Archie with a smile.

“That sounds, um... great!

On the TV, the view shifts to some stuffy Kennel Corp. executive, stating that they’ll be opening up the new initiative to volunteers in the near future, once they’ve worked out how to reverse the process. It’ll be open both to public volunteers, and as a form of state-approved community service, to reduce prison populations. He doesn’t expound on the idea too much, but the implication is clear—instead of languishing in prison for a couple decades, you can just spend a year or two popping out litters of endangered canines.

As the news report comes to an end, moving over to the weather, Archie considers Susie’s future. It would’ve obviously been bad to condemn her to a life of purely getting bred, like Ylva (although he suspects that she will be released at some point, once they’ve got everything up and running). But since the law technically only states that creatures who give birth are the same species as their children, she has a couple weeks of humanity left. They could still try something, petition the government, or kick up a stink in the media!

“Susie, I know we’ve sorta avoided talking about it, but... are you okay with becoming a dog?“

She thinks about the question for a short while, manoeuvring slower thoughts in her recovering brain. It’s odd—because there hasn’t really been a choice in the matter, she’s just been expected to deal with the fact. Now, watching Ylva be subjected to the same fate as almost happened to her, trained and bred inside a Kennel Corp. facility... it doesn’t seem so bad, by comparison. Not to mention, she can still do nearly all of the fun stuff about being a human, while also getting to enjoy being mounted and knotted by Marcus, without any of the responsibility! Which means, in the end, her answer comes surprisingly easily.

Heh, well... it sure beats paying back my student loans!“