The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Corp.

Chapter Three — Synergistic Manufacturing Dynamics

* * *

Author’s Note: Hi there, and thank you for checking this story out! If you’re enjoying my tales of mind control, you can check out my work of other varieties (which usually include minor mind control themes as well) at my Hentai Foundry page, where there are also 3D rendered images to go with them. And if you want to support my work, get previews for upcoming releases, and see my weekly CYOA series, you can find me at my SubscribeStar page!

* * *

Susie isn’t entirely sure when she lost track of the days—obviously, as she’d lost track by then. She had been trying to keep a count in her mind, and thought she was somewhere around the three-week mark, but the NeuroTrainer headset wrapped around her forehead made it so difficult! Not directly, as she still could think, it just liked to keep her either totally occupied, or doing nothing at all. Sleeping through the night is normal, but Susie never used to nap during the day—but of course, dogs do that all the time. She just needs to keep in mind that she isn’t a dog, and Archie must be out in the real world, trying to save her! Even if it has taken a long time...

“Zizi! Dinner time!”

Jumping up with excitement, and losing her train of thought, Susie has climbed out of her basket, tail wagging frantically, before she knows what she’s doing. Catching herself, she takes a breath to try and calm herself down—although an unpleasant twinge from the headset doesn’t help, and her tail keeps on wagging. Besides, she is excited for dinner, as her belly rumbles with hunger, even just for bland kibble. But before the arm moves down to dispense her food, it appears with something else on the end.

“Zizi, scan!”

At seemingly random intervals, at least once a day but often two, the system has decided that a specific part of her body needs to be scanned. Teaching her the position didn’t take long, and she even gets a treat for it, but it’s still not the best time of Susie’s day. Because she knows exactly why the system is scanning her. She still rises onto her knees, though, a pleasant tingle spreading through her body as she tilts her hips back and lifts her paws. Lifts her hands. The curved, glowing device moves down to hover above her abdomen for a few moments, and the system vocalises the results.

“Scan complete. External genital modification: 100% complete. Internal reproductive modification: 93% complete. Estimated 16% chance of successful canine impregnation.”

Ninety-three percent!? That... that’s a lot. And a 16% chance of impregnation is 16% too much! But after she first noticed that her labia were swelling and darkening, it’s only gotten worse. Her genitals have become permanently wet, pulsing with unfulfilled desire, as they were twisted into a dark, bestial spade. There’s no doubt in Susie’s mind that this is an organ designed purely for being fucked by dogs, knotted by dogs, and most importantly, bred by dogs.

“Modification threshold reached. Training advanced to next stage. WARNING: Further training reinforcement may cause irreversible mental alterations. Proceed?”

Whining audibly, and shaking her head, Susie tries to say no—only to be shocked immediately afterwards. Even then, it ignores what she said, clearly still just seeing her as an animal in its care. She’s continued to do this since the beginning, trying to resist the system’s attempts to train her, but it’s clear that her behaviour has still been modified. It’s just hard to tell by how much, without any human situations to contrast with.

“No response received. Interpreted as affirmative. Proceeding...”

Initially, there’s no obvious effect of the training progressing to the ‘next stage’. So, Susie drops back down to all fours, and turns towards her dinner, except... she catches a whiff of something else. Turning her head to look, even if her eyes and nose are still covered by the sensory deprivation hood, the off-colour image that the headset projects into her mind is clearly a hamburger. No, a cheeseburger. With bacon!

Salivating heavily, Susie licks her lips and crawls towards it, ignoring the bowl of kibble laid out for her. At least, she’s excited until she gets close to the plate of human food, at which point she realises that... this might not even be real. The training software has previously conjured holographic humans to give her hand commands, although clearly not real people, and scent is also often spoofed.

A burger would be easy enough to fake, she supposes, and even if she did try to grab it, she’d probably be shocked, right? But even so, Susie can’t resist trying to...

‘Huh?’

“Awroo?”

Her nose actually nudges against it. Was... was that simulated as well? It’s hard for her to wrap her head around, but she won’t let this chance go to waste, and immediately opens her mouth to take a bite. Even if she’s still not using her hands, it’ll be nice to get some real food in her! Which sounds like a great plan, until it actually fills her mouth—and then she gets a shock. The mingled taste of beef, cheese, lettuce, and sesame seed bun, even more delicious than she remembers, soured by a familiar disciplinary shock.

The intensity only increases as she tries to force through it, until she opens her mouth and lets it spill out, unswallowed. Immediately, the unpleasant feelings subside, and the tantalising scent of hamburger continues to fill her nostrils. Throwing caution to the wind, Susie tries again, only to be hit by an even harsher jolt of pain. By the time she recovers, the burger isn’t looking quite so appetising anymore, and she resigns herself to the bland dog food in her bowl.

Of course, that’s accompanied by a warm buzz of pleasure, but at least the training session is finished. Which is a reassuring thought only until tomorrow morning, when a plate of fluffy, syrup-glazed pancakes is sat next to her breakfast kibble. Clearly, the system won’t stop until even the thought of eating human food without permission is repulsive to her. And it isn’t until later that evening, as she’s curling up in her doggy bed, that Susie realises she didn’t even try to eat with her hands...

* * *

“Archie! Good news!”

Looking up from the tablet in his hand, where he’d been despondently flicking through the Kennel Corp. surveillance feeds, Archie’s hopes aren’t especially high, although his guilt certainly is. It’s been almost an entire month since his girlfriend got turned into a ‘dog’, and him and Ylva have just barely checked half of the available animal pens. Using his program to decrypt the other program that he wrote, the one that got Susie into his mess, seemed like a great idea at the time! But it was still slow, and an uptick in necessary maintenance work cut down even further on his available searching time.

“I found Susie!”

But when Ms. Poulsen actually tells him the good news, his mood drastically shifts. Jumping up from the chair, he lets out a burst of laughter, wrapping his arms around his leggy blonde supervisor. Ylva happily returns the embrace, resting her head on his shoulder as their bodies press together. Archie’s mind is far removed from considering how appropriate that is, of course, and much more focused on rescuing his girlfriend.

“That’s amazing! We... we’ve got her! Where is she?!”

A low hum echoes from Ylva’s chest to his, as her hands trace up and down the back of his polo shirt. Her lips curl up into a smile, not quite as exuberant as Archie’s, but with a little something extra hinting behind it. Of course, she knew exactly where Susie has been, all this time, but... no sense letting Archie know about that.

“Well, I was browsing through the yard cameras, using the same decryption routine. I know she wouldn’t be outside as much, but they cover a greater area, so... anyway. She’s in the facility just outside of town.”

Finally pulling away from the hug, which was veering dangerously close to becoming a cuddle, Archie takes a step back and a moment to catch his breath. Wiping a tear from one eye, he tips his head back in exasperation, although the smile is still there.

Ugh! All this time, and she was just a few miles away. At least it means we can... wait. What time is it?“

Ylva shakes her head. It’s something she’d thought about very carefully, before coming to Archie with this information. While they might have clearance levels high enough to withdraw her from the Holding Centre, gaining physical access to the building outside of opening hours won’t be possible. Not without declaring an emergency, at least, which is exactly what they’ve been trying to avoid by finding her themselves, something that Archie quickly realises.

“Which means... we can’t do anything right now but wait until tomorrow morning. Ylva, she... just one more night should be okay, right?”

“Right! Don’t you worry about a thing, Archie. Anyway, while we wait, umm... we should celebrate! Let’s go to a bar and have a couple drinks. All your hard work has paid off!“

A little worried that her request sounded stilted or forced, Ylva relaxes a little when Archie happily agrees, too caught up in the excitement of finding his girlfriend to protest. Then again, it’s not surprising that the kind, trusting, secretly-perverted programmer wants to celebrate—especially as Ylva hasn’t told him what his girlfriend had been doing in the surveillance footage... not yet, anyway.

* * *

The human brain has, by design, some immutable concepts embedded in it. Things like hunger and thirst, or circadian sleep cycles, biological imperatives which are only interrupted by serious damage or the direst of circumstances. Others are more psychological, such as the in-built fears of falling and loud sounds, or the infant swimming reflex. And still more develop over a person’s life, becoming firmly embedded through years of repeated stimulus and exposure.

But a custom-made NeuroTrainer device like L.E.E.S.H., the Livestock Educational Electro-Stimulation Headset, allows a direct line to the reward and pain centres of a human brain, as well as the sensory cortex, and language processing. There’s a good reason this technology is illegal to even test on humans. So, when the Kennel Corp. systems warned Susie that her training could have permanent consequences, it was not exaggerating.

The morning after that hamburger was irritatingly offered to her, Susie experienced much the same issue with the plate of pancakes. It smelt too good to resist trying to eat, but another disciplinary session forced her to settle for kibble. Irritating, but... she can deal with it. It isn’t until a few hours later, upon entering her enclosed yard area to see to her morning business, that Susie finds out about the next part of her enhanced training.

“Initiating natural mating practise session.”

Just after voiding her bladder onto the grass, something which has become almost commonplace by now, an unfamiliar proclamation fills her mind. It’s never been good when the system’s calm, robotic voice says something new, especially to do with mating, and Susie braces herself for the follow-up command, which... doesn’t come.

Instead, one of the immutable steel barriers, a shock-enforced boundary to her tiny world for the last few weeks, starts to sink into the ground. She’d occasionally heard the barks of other dogs during her time in the Kennel Corp. facility, but is she about to see another one...? That’s what she’s worried about at first, especially considering the latest scan results, but as the barrier halts... she instead sees a blue, wire-frame shape of a dog, completely unrealistic, although it’s moving quite naturally.

Then, before she can work out how to respond, a cunt-clenching waft of canine musk reaches her nostrils. Or, not quite, as they’re still sealed off. But the headset simulates the pheromone-laden scent of a male dog, and her body reacts appropriately, despite the holographic nature of the canine companion pacing around in front of her. The cock between its legs looks pretty solid, but is probably just on the end of another mechanical arm...

“Zizi, present!”

Not that it makes much difference to Susie’s training. Her dark, canine spade is literally dripping with arousal, and as she obediently turns around and lifts her tail, the simulated dog takes notice. A pulse of positive reinforcement rewards Susie for her promptness, but much more powerful is the lick that she feels across her aching cunny. It feels so realistic! When it jumps up to mount her, she even feels it wrapping illusory paws around her raised hips... but then, any concern or hesitation is wiped from her mind by the cock sliding into her twitching sex.

“Aaaahn~!”

The noise she makes isn’t particularly human or animal, just pure, undiluted pleasure. No further commands are necessary once the fake shaft enters her passage; a hole perfectly designed to accommodate canine shafts opening eagerly for one to plunge into it. Already lodged deep on the first thrust, the holographic dog repositions itself to start hard, fast, thrusts, pointed tip nudging Susie’s remodelled cervix. It isn’t long before she hits her first climax, twitching and moaning in the grass, without a single ounce of the headset’s encouragement.

Of course, the male fake-dog on her back isn’t finished quite yet. Continuing to slam his bulbous doggy dick into the willing bitch beneath, he keeps going until the fat knot at the base forces its way past Susie’s tightly gripping cunt lips, then locks in place. And a hot, sordid torrent of replica jizz flows from the tip, splattering against the top of her almost interspecies-compatible womb, triggering another cavalcade of rolling, overlapping orgasms...

“Awrr... awroooo!”

Despite the brain-numbing amount of pleasure currently coursing through her body, originating from the thick, animal shaft stretching out her sensitive puppy-maker, Susie knows full-well that this isn’t over. The ‘dog’ will keep ejaculating for another few minutes, the bulbous knot jostling a few aftershock-orgasms from her, until the mechanical arm finally pulls out. Then, she’ll happily clean it off with her mouth, before seeing if it wants another go at her freshly-fucked spade. And likely do it all over again tomorrow.

Perhaps worst of all, despite knowing exactly how degrading this ordeal is for a human (which is what she is!), Susie realises that she’s kinda looking forward to it...

* * *

“I still, uh... feel a little bad about being the one to actually cause this mess. Ms. Poulson, should we really be celebrating...?“

Standing at the bar of an unfamiliar drinking establishment, the excited high of finding Susie has started to wear off a little. Archie’s still happy, of course, but some of that ever-present guilt and worry has crept back into his mind. What sort of condition is his girlfriend in? Will she forgive him? Will he ever forgive himself?

“Relax, Archie! We did all we could, remember? It’s not like you did any of it on purpose! Just... just a bit of harmless fun, and a simple software glitch. And please, I keep telling you to call me Ylva.”

He’s still not entirely sure how his kinky test program ended up in a Kennel Corp. system update, which Ylva then uploaded to the active branch, but the relevant records were deleted by the program, so he’ll never be sure. Still, it should all be behind them soon enough, so Archie hums and nods thoughtfully, as Ylva tries to cheer him up.

“Now, let’s get a few beers in you. Then in the morning, we go to the Holding Centre... get Susie out... talk to corporate... and everything will go right back to normal!“

There’s a bit of a peculiar smile on Ylva’s face as she says that, perhaps a little too wide for something so serious, but Archie knows that she’s right. There’s no sense worrying right now, with nothing left that they can do until tomorrow, so a few beers can’t hurt. Ordering herself a wine, the two of them stand in companionable silence for a few minutes, taking in the pleasant ambience of the bar. At least, that’s what Archie’s doing. Ylva seems to be a little nervous, especially after her recent smiles, and she clearly can’t hold it in much longer.

“So, uhh~... th-there’s something I probably should’ve told you about Susie, um... a little while ago. It didn’t seem important, but... we’ve found her now!“

Taking a sip of his beer, Archie looks across at her in confusion. If it didn’t seem important to Ylva, then it probably wasn’t important, but she seems weirdly anxious about telling him. But he still wants to hear her out, whatever it is, so gestures for her to continue.

“I know you don’t pay much attention to the, ahh~... the corporate side of things, but Kennel Corp got in some hot water with its repopulation efforts, a little while back. They would implant rare canine DNA into stray mutts, with pretty much the same GeneTweak you used, I think. Or close enough.“

“And... what does this have to do with my girlfriend?”

“I’m getting to that! Anyway, these dogs were giving birth to endangered red wolves and Ethiopian wolves, and the animals were being released into the wild... but because they didn’t have any ‘true bred’ parents, people complained that they weren’t helping.”

Nodding slowly, it’s still not sinking in for Archie, so Ylva takes a moment to sip some more wine, steeling herself to continue her explanation.

“Kennel Corp. contested those claims in court, and... well, they won, in a weird way. Basically, if an animal in their care gives birth to a non-hybrid litter, then the mother will legally be classified as the species that she gives birth to.“

“So, if Susie did get bred, then... then once she gave birth, she would’ve legally become a dog?!”

At that, Ylva and Archie each take a deep swig from their glasses. The relief in Archie’s chest becomes even sharper, that they’ve found her in time to prevent that from happening—if his girlfriend had been officially classified as a dog, owned by Kennel Corp., then getting her back would’ve become almost impossible. Barely noticing as his supervisor orders another round, he continues drinking with her, trying to buoy his spirits up before seeing his girlfriend in the morning.

* * *

Unfortunately, Archie hasn’t got much of a tolerance for alcohol. Or, alternately, he didn’t notice that Ylva had started to order water after her second glass of wine. Wrapping an arm over his shoulder, she helps him out of the bar and into a taxi—leading to the two of them reaching Ylva’s bedroom. Archie lost his pants at some point between the door and sitting on the edge of her mattress, while Ylva changed into a revealing blue babydoll, but it still hasn’t twigged for him that this might be... inappropriate.

“I... mmmn~... never showed you the... the actual footage of Susie that I found, did I?“

“H-huh...? I mean... nnnnn... no...?“

Looking up at the gorgeous, barely dressed blonde with a groggy smile, Archie is just thankful that she helped to get him somewhere warm and safe. He doesn’t drink very often, but he trusts his supervisor implicitly. Watching as Ylva fetches her work tablet, she taps through a few menus with a mischievous smile on her face. Once she’s found the file, she moves onto the bed, and shuffles Archie up to sit beside her, leaning against the headboard.

“You know, I... wasn’t entirely sure if you wanted to see it, but... ahhh~... I feel like you have to, before collecting her tomorrow.“

And then she turns the screen towards Archie, while her other hand traces patterns along his bare thigh. He leans in to look closer at the video, to see Susie in the grainy, greyscale footage of a Kennel Corp. exercise yard. Well, it must be her, unless the system caught and turned some other woman into a dog-girl without them noticing.

Just like every time that he watched her get processed, an answering throb comes from his crotch, even harder this time, now that most of the guilt has been washed away. This happened in the past, there’s nothing he can do about it, they’re about to get her out of there, and...

“Is that... mmmn~... ‘s’that a dog...?“

Blinking slowly, and trying to make sense of the video, Archie can only keep watching as one of the barriers to Susie’s enclosure lowers, opening it up to the pen beside hers—which contains what seems to be a large Labrador retriever. A male one, from how it immediately perks up at the sight of Susie. And the shape between its legs.

Mmm-hmm. That is a dog...“

Susie notices the hound pretty quickly, and a moment later, springs into action. Turning around, she lowers her head and raises her hips, then lifts her tail up high. At this point, Archie’s eyes are glued to the screen, so much of his attention taken up by this perverse, degrading, arousing spectacle, that he doesn’t notice Ylva’s hand gently tugging down the waistband of his boxer briefs.

“Just look at how that dog’s sniffing and licking her... your girlfriend must smell exactly like a bitch in heat, for him to be so interested... and watch how she offered herself up! It looks like she wants to be mounted?“

His girlfriend changes position slightly, allowing the surveillance camera to catch a glimpse of the wide, dark smudge between the pixelated image’s legs, and Archie immediately knows what happened. That his girlfriend’s delicate womanhood, formerly a soft, pink innie, has been warped into a fat, canine spade. Events continue developing, even as he takes in that hopefully reversible change, and the dog jumps up to wrap his paws around Susie’s hips.

Oh~! Looks like someone’s... enjoying themselves...“

Ylva’s fingers wrap around Archie’s cock, now fully jerking him off as he’s transfixed by the sight of the dog jostling for position, shuffling closer to Susie’s crotch—before starting to thrust into her. Despite the wide angle and low quality, it’s clear that the dog’s genuine, canine shaft is currently pumping in and out of his girlfriend. No, not currently. Checking the timestamp, it was-

“W-wait, that... this is from... aaah~... f-four days ago?! You mean she’s been... mmmf~... fucking dogs this whole time?!“

Continuing with the slow, steady squeezing of her subordinate, Ylva seems delighted to be showing Archie this video. She was able to watch them in real time, of course, inspecting a parade of male dogs shown to Susie’s yard, where each one would mount, fuck, and knot her.

“They’ve all had a vasectomies before being adopted out, of course, but... you must know the failure rates of that, right...?”

Close to zero, really—although not exactly zero. Not enough to seriously risk Susie falling pregnant before she’s due to be bred, but more than enough to get Archie’s beer-fuzzed mind whirring. Focusing on it, the possibility that... that his girlfriend...

NNGH~!“

His cock twitches, and an excited jet of human semen spurts from the tip and onto his shirt, dribbling down Ylva’s hand. Archie’s eyes roll back, sparks flying as he can’t push thoughts of Susie getting accidentally knocked up out of his mind, the continuing footage of a dog lasting way longer than him certainly not helping. Altogether, it’s enough for him to slump backwards in a mixture of post-nut tiredness, and the general exhaustion from the last month.

Asleep before he’s even fully soft yet, Ylva’s not sure how much of this he’ll remember in the morning, especially the part about her giving him a handjob. But it’s a seed planted in his mind, and she’s happy to wait for it to germinate. For now, a good night’s rest will do them both good, before going to fetch his current girlfriend in the morning...

* * *

Waking up to her thirty-first and final morning in the Kennel Corp. Holding Centre, not that she realises it yet, Susie is already aching—but not quite in a bad way. The last few days have each had more practise sessions, with different sized holograms and toys, and she just got more obedient each time. Yesterday, to her embarrassment, she turned around and presented her hot, dripping snatch before the system even gave her the command to do so!

It’s concerning how natural it felt. Pushing away any silly worries about how much this is affecting her, Susie is up and moving towards her bowl, excited for some breakfast—even if it’s only kibble. But today, the system seems to think that first thing in the morning is a good time for another scan, and a familiar implement moves down from the wall on the end of the mechanical arm.

“Zizi, scan!”

Getting into position with little fuss, it’s just another thing that needs to be done. She had been trying to ignore the results, not wanting to think about the rising numbers, but something is different about today.

“Scan complete. External genital modification: 100% complete. Internal reproductive modification: 100% complete. Estimated 98% chance of successful canine impregnation.”

She’s done. Holding her position for a long moment as her mind whirls, Susie’s mouth is open and panting, tongue lolling out over her chin. While she was intellectually aware of what’s been happening to her, the constant training, and surety that Archie would rescue her, have stopped the ramifications from properly sinking in.

“Modification threshold reached. Transferring animal to Kennel Corp. Breeding Compound.”

And then the door to her room opens. Not the sliding doggy door into the yard—but the large, metal, human door into the corridor beyond. Dropping back to all fours, Susie looks around, a little bewildered. Does it expect her to just... do what it says...? She doesn’t want to have sex with an actual dog and be... and be bred! But the monitor on the wall is all green now. Her health and education show up as ‘Excellent’, with her Genitals specifically flagged as ‘Fertile’.

“Zizi, follow!”

It’s not a command she’s heard much of, aside from some rudimentary exercises in the yard, but holographic dots appear in front of her. Tracing a route into the corridor, turning right, and heading off into the unknown. This... can’t be good, right? And yet, the building tingle of an all too familiar shock prompts Susie to start moving, easily striding on all fours to follow the path.

Despite not knowing exactly where this leads, she knows what it will eventually lead to. And despite her disgust and vacillating disbelief, Susie knows that her pussy is starting to get wetter. If being bred by dogs feels anything like those practise sessions, then-

“Notice! Administrator override CODE: A_KOENIG#0071. Diverting...”

“Awwwr?”

* * *

“You’ve found her, right? And started the output? How is she?”

Letting out a deep sigh, Archie wipes his brow, nodding in response to Ylva’s question. He’s got a bit of a headache after last night, which is still a little... hazy. But the important thing is that him and Ylva got here immediately after the facility opened for the day, and he managed to just barely catch Susie in the process of being transferred to a Breeding Compound.

That would’ve been a disaster, meaning they’d need to start their search all over again, as well as try to head off some other, more sinister effects. Archie still remembers what Ylva told him happens to Kennel Corp.’s impregnated ‘animals’, and he’s more than pleased to head off that problem. She seems just as relieved, heaving a deep sigh and smiling across at him, clearly extremely happy that they weren’t too late to catch her.

“Yep! And, uh... her health is listed as Excellent, which I suppose is good. But somehow her training is also Excellent? Barely any dogs reach that level! All the same, I’ve turned off her headset’s training functions.“

The two of them are in one of the Output Chambers, which are pretty much identical to the room which Susie was processed in, albeit without a restraining device on the central elevator. Standing to one side, Archie and Ylva wait in impatient silence. Thankfully, they don’t have to wait long, as the central platform slides open, and a familiar shape emerges.

“Susie! We... we finally found you!”

He vaguely remembers Ylva showing him the surveillance footage of her last night, along with a weird feeling that he jerked off to it, but... seeing her in person is much more of a shock. Despite that, he’s still excited, a great weight lifting from his shoulders as he steps toward his girlfriend, who is already looking up in mirrored enthusiasm. Her training reinforcement has been turned off, and while Susie staying on all fours is understandable in her prosthetics, when she opens her mouth to greet her beloved-

“Ruff! Arf, rrrruff!”

It’s a little weird that the only thing to leave her mouth is barking.