The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Corp.

Chapter Two — Business Presentation Training

* * *

Author’s Note: Hi there, and thank you for checking this story out! If you’re enjoying my tales of mind control, you can check out my work of other varieties (which usually include minor mind control themes as well) at my Hentai Foundry page, where there are also 3D rendered images to go with them. And if you want to support my work, get previews for upcoming releases, and see my weekly CYOA series, you can find me at my SubscribeStar page!

* * *

As the sun starts to dip in the sky, shadows lengthening in the grassy (or perhaps Astroturfy) yard, Susie starts to realise that she might not be found. Not immediately, anyway, and at least she doesn’t have a job to worry about at the moment. She isn’t entirely sure how long she was unconscious after being processed, but it must have been at least two or three hours since she woke up. In that time, Susie has worked out a few... boundaries.

Firstly, standing up is a complete no-go. The closest she can come is rising onto her knees, but staying there for longer than ten seconds causes a low, uncomfortable prickling, which soon builds up to something more painful. Similarly, trying to climb the short walls of her enclosure provides another painful shock—one that actually causes her muscles to spasm, preventing her from even forcing through the pain. That one left her wincing on the ground for a few minutes.

Inside the room... no, the kennel, there are fewer restrictions, but no more chance of escape. The human-size door is sealed tightly shut, and placing her hand on the interface does nothing. Even more weirdly, as she moves around on hands and knees, Susie realises that... it’s getting more comfortable? The skin-tight suit, sprayed on with a layer of soft fur on top, seems to be loosening and contracting with her movements, supporting her where needed—and when she moves in a certain way, there’s a pleasant buzz through her body.

Clearly, the system is trying to influence her behaviour. And even with that knowledge, it’s extremely difficult to resist moving like that. Which must be what ‘Mobility Training—{Enhanced}’ must refer to, on that damn monitor. Treating her as if she’s a dog!

‘Ugh, this sucks...’

“Arrr...”

Oh, and she can’t even hear herself talk. The sound of anything she says is replaced with equivalent canine noises, by the sensory alteration which also lets her see ‘through’ the hood. With the same colour-muted vision that a dog has, of course. At least, she thinks there’s nothing more being altered. Her body feels much the same underneath the suit, and nothing else seems to have happened after that injection...

Even with all of this happening, life still goes on, and as the day nears its end, she’s starting to feel hungry. Getting up from her position in the dog basket, which turns out to be surprisingly comfortable to curl up in, Susie looks down at the kibble. It’s not any more appetising than when she first arrived. But she’ll be damned if she starves in this place, and if an opportunity to escape does come up, she’ll need to keep her strength up!

Reaching out a hand to grab some of the brown pellets, she doesn’t even make it to the bowl before an especially harsh shock courses through her body.

“YIP!”

The deep pain lingers for a moment, as if firmly imprinting itself in her subconscious mind. Not that she needs it—while surely harmless, there’s no way she’d even be able to eat through that. There’s only one other alternative. When Susie lowers her head to eat the lumpy, tasteless kibble like a dog, she gets another pleasant buzz of positive reinforcement.

The bowl of water beside her dinner gets the same treatment, although that would’ve been more difficult to consume with her hands, so slurping it up doesn’t feel quite as dehumanising. It’s a scant relief, because next... she needs to pee.

Inside obviously isn’t an option, and any attempt to shout (or howl) for someone to help is met with a mild shock after a couple of times, then a harsher one if she continues. Curiously, if she does howl, it’s met with pleasure at first, and then a milder shock—but still a shock. Each type of artificial sensation, clearly stemming from the apparatus wrapped around her forehead, feels like it reaches deep inside her, affecting her behaviour more directly than any standard sort of discipline.

But that becomes insignificant as her bladder fills up, and she starts pacing back and forth on all fours. Eventually, Susie can’t hold it any longer, and moves through the low sliding doors, into the enclosed yard. Knowing what she intends to do out here, the shocks and pleasures guide her into position. Obviously not letting her squat like a person, she’s soon leaning forward a little, hips raised, with one leg lifted, and...

“Ahhh~...”

A thin stream of urine trickles out from her crotch, quickly thickening into a yellow torrent, all of it draining away beneath the fake grass. The most humiliating act of Susie’s first day as a dog, and with no sign of rescue, it starts to sink in that she’ll be spending a little longer here. Surely, Archie must have noticed that she’s missing by now. The intake centre has loads of cameras, and her boyfriend went on about their safety features so often, that he must be able to find her!

* * *

“Now, to view an unaltered image from each camera, you need to navigate to the live feed, then open the command console, and copy in this program. It’ll take a minute or two to run, then... okay, this one hasn’t changed, so it’s fine! Did you follow that, Ms Poulsen?”

Sat in the control room of Kennel Corp. Animal Intake Centre #19, Archie is showing his immediate supervisor how to view the video feed from a specific dog pen. It’s a slow process, and Kennel Corp. has hundreds of Holding Centres, each able to support several thousand dogs—and his program ensures that the true video feed and biometrics will be hidden from any automated search.

Which just leaves connecting to each camera individually, parsing out the raw data feed, running that through a custom codec that filters out his rogue program, and then visually confirming Susie’s presence or absence. Thankfully, pretty much all his regular work is done, and there’s still only him and Ylva working in the building, so they can spend all day looking for Susie.

“Archie... it’s been a week already...”

Biting his lip, Archie tries not to think about how long his girlfriend has already been gone, even as Ylva leans toward him with a smile. She’s seemed even nicer than usual since Susie disappeared into the Kennel Corp. system, reassuring and sweet, more than happy to pitch in to help find his girlfriend.

“Do you think you can tell me... uh~... what exactly your program... did to Susie?“

Just like that, Ylva brings up the topic which he’d been sidestepping since he first told her about what happened. She knew that his girlfriend was processed by the Intake Centre’s machinery, and sent off to a Kennel Corp. Holding Centre as a dog, but the specifics were a little more humiliating. Especially because he doesn’t know exactly what happened himself...

“Well, I... umm~... I don’t remember all of what I wrote. Sometimes I was a little, uh... tipsy when working on it, or just turned on and hardly thinking, and the computer system has some machine learning components, so...“

“So, as long as it was turning her into your idea of a... a dog-girl... it could’ve done nearly anything to her? That it had the resources for, at least.“

Nodding nervously, Archie tries not to push it from his mind. Not least because, despite the horror of it happening to someone he knows and loves... it’s still playing directly into his deepest, most personal fetishes. As Ylva thinks this over, Archie practically shrinks away from her, expecting scorn or disgust. But instead, she reaches over and places her hand on the back of his.

“Hey, it’s okay, Archie. We all have our secrets, hmm? And it’s not like you did it on purpose.“

There’s a slightly mischievous twinkle in Ylva’s eye as she reassures him, stroking her thumb absently, but a genuine warmth in her voice. She really does seem invested in this, and not just for the sake of her job.

“Now let’s get back to work. I’m sure we’ll be able to find her if we work together!”

* * *

“Zizi, beg!”

A robotic voice fills Susie’s ears, although she can’t tell whether it’s actually in the room, or just projected into her mind from the headset. It makes little difference, though—she has to respond to it, by doing what it tells her, or she gets a zap. And when she does obey, there’s a little burst of pleasure, of positive conditioning, as the readout at the top of her vision calls it. The upshot of this is that her body almost automatically complies, rising up to squat on the balls of her feet, and holdings her hands in front of her chest.

Like a begging dog. The mechanical arm on the wall, identical to the ones which scanned her and applied the physical modifications, bends down with a little chunk of steak in its gripper. Opening her mouth, and letting her tongue loll out, Susie holds the position for a moment—and then the morsel of human food is given to her. Happily chewing it up, because it certainly beats the dry, crumbly kibble they feed her for every other meal, it’s still pretty humiliating to have to literally beg for it.

“Good girl, Zizi!”

After a week in the kennel, she’s pretty much given up on calling for help. Partially because it seems fruitless, but also because the headset has started to shock her when she even tries to talk like a human, instead of just replacing her speech with canine sounds. Still, at least the steak is nice, and Susie drops down to her hands and knees to chew on it, a position that has become much more comfortable over the last few days.

Before she can turn away, maybe try to snooze a little longer in the basket, the arm comes back down again. There’s a port in the wall for it to change heads, but aside from a daily scan, only the pincers have made an appearance, both for treats and occasionally throwing toys for her. But right now, as it lowers towards the level of her face...

There’s a cock on the end. Well, a dildo, she supposes. But still!

‘Hey, what the fuck?’

“Arf! Rrrrrr... yip!“

And not a human one, either. After recovering from the sharp zap, which she got in response to her confused outburst, Susie takes a closer look at the genital facsimile. Dark red and glossy with moisture, it has a pointed tip, unfamiliar shaft, and a bulbous swelling at the base. That’s all bad enough, and Susie has her suspicions, but it’s the deviously alluring scent which makes it clear that she’s looking at a dog cock.

Instinctively moving closer, and trying to draw a deeper breath, the mask still blocks her nose—but the headset still supplies her with a lungful of simulated canine musk. Her body reacts accordingly, a shiver of arousal running down to her pussy (which has felt a little odd recently), causing her tail to curl upwards. It’s another fresh humiliation, quite aside from being forced to act like a dog, but it’s clear that the system isn’t going to let her ignore it.

“Zizi, suck!”

Another command, given in tandem with the arm moving the dildo closer to her face, the soft material bobbing slightly with the mechanical arm’s motion. Shaking her head, Susie thinks quite firmly to herself that she won’t do this. The other commands had been mostly harmless, or a little humiliating at worst, but... being instructed to suck on a bestial penis? She’s only just worked herself up to doing that with her boyfriend! There’s no way that she can-

“Zizi, suck!”

The system repeats the command, in unison with a mild zap, and Susie is already opening her mouth to obey. She doesn’t want to, and even tries to resist, but the conditioning is clearly affecting her executive functions quite a bit deeper than she thought. It’s almost like a cramp, or a hiccup—her body moves due to some deeper impulse, beyond the control of conscious thought. Beneath the suit, a cold sweat springs up on Susie’s back.

“Good girl, Zizi!”

Enclosing the tapered tip of the pseudo-canine phallus within her lips, a slightly salty taste fills her mouth, along with a much stronger, animal scent. Shamefully, her body reacts to that as well, in addition to the wash of pleasure which accompanies the praise. And with the damned headset only interrupting her vision when she goes to sleep, Susie can’t even close her eyes and pretend she’s sucking on something else!

Trying to pull away gives another warning buzz, so she reluctantly takes the fake cock deeper into her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth while the mechanical arm holds the shaft steady. Is this going to become a regular occurrence? And if so, Susie can’t help but wonder what else this system has planned for her—and how soon Archie can find her...

* * *

“How are you getting on, Archie...?”

Barely looking up from the monitor in front of him, Archie only grunts in response to Ms Poulsen’s question. While he can cover for Susie’s absence without too much trouble, the lonely days are wearing his patience thin, so he’s been spending more and more time in the intake centre. One bright part is that his supervisor, the pretty blonde Ylva, seems pretty dedicated to helping him—even letting the two of them grab takeaway food and a few beers, so they can keep working into the evening.

“Well, I think I might have found something!”

This time, Archie turns to look at Ylva with a little more excitement, thinking that his girlfriend might have been found. In a way, she has—but instead of a live feed from one of the Holding Centres, Ylva holds up a tablet with archived surveillance footage on it. And while it’s a little fuzzy, it clearly shows Susie walking into one of the Animal Intake Chambers. Even if it does have ‘Visitor Exit’ displayed above the door, one of the possible ways that Archie’s program could’ve lured a victim into its clutches. One of the more benign ones, on balance. Other options included recordings of wounded animals, fake instructions sent to phones, or even a makeshift trapdoor using a maintenance hatch.

“Oh! W-wait, this means that you’ve got the rest of her... her processing?“

Ylva is pleased to see the look of disappointment on Archie’s face morphing into a more inquisitive one, as he realises that he’ll be able to find out exactly which choices the system had made. The gears in his mind are turning, wondering if the footage can also be used to help trace where his girlfriend ended up. And also, while he can hardly admit it, not even to himself, he really wants to watch his horny, self-indulgent program at work.

“I do. Would you, um... mind if I watched with you? Then you can explain everything that happened to her!”

Nodding distractedly, Archie reaches forward and taps the play button on the tablet screen, barely even aware that Ylva is still leaning over him. Although, with how low-cut her tank top is, certainly not appropriate for the office, he’s still a little aware. Deliberately keeping his attention on the grainy video of his girlfriend, and shifting nervously in his seat, Archie takes a swig of his lukewarm beer to try and calm himself down. And as Susie’s processing starts, he finds himself transfixed, although he remembers to narrate for Ylva’s sake.

“First, uh, we’ve got the preliminary scan and removal of clothing—those parts always happen. There were some extra safety procedures, to make sure it doesn’t process anyone with serious underlying health conditions.“

It seems a small defence, in the face of everything else he designed the deviant subroutine to do, but Archie didn’t ever intend for it to actually run!

“Next, it looks like... yes, the sensory deprivation hood and a NeuroStim headset. Replaces her natural senses with more appropriate canine ones, and implements an experimental, uh... training procedure? I’ve got no idea how effective it will be, but simulations suggest it’ll be quite potent. If extremely unethical.“

Swallowing nervously, the ramifications occur to him. The strong possibility of rather serious legal issues, quite aside from the ones he was already aware of, as well as the effect it could be having on his girlfriend right as they speak. Pursing his lips closed and turning his attention back on the video, Ylva just rests a hand on his thigh reassuringly.

“And then... oh, phew. That’s a relief. She’s getting a bioskin graft, which is removable... albeit expensive, and time-consuming. Along with a spine-linked tail, some fur, and minor limb prosthetics. One of the possibilities included amputation, so this is... comparatively light!“

Despite the humiliating shame of watching his own girlfriend be processed into a dog, Archie doesn’t look away for a second. Chancing a look down at his crotch, Ylva can see that there’s a definite bulge in his pants. Paired with his quicker breaths and flushed face, it’s almost as if he’s enjoying this...

“Hold on—did it just do... what I think it did...?”

Reaching out to the tablet, Archie rewinds the feed and trails off, watching the screen carefully, as his face flushes. Pausing it at just the right point, he zooms in, and a helpful annotation pops up. Right above an ampule of glowing fluid being injected into Susie’s abdomen, which Ylva wants an explanation for.

“What’s happening? It says... ‘Injecting GeneTweak’... what does that mean, Archie?“

“It means... it means that... that one of Susie’s ovaries is being converted into... canine DNA. Not a quick process, and there are other physical changes as well, but the main thing is... after about a month, she’ll be transferred to... a Kennel Corp. Breeding Centre. And she’ll be impregnated with puppies.“

Both of them freeze after that word slips from Archie’s lips, a word much weightier than how it’s usually used. Puppies. Not human children, or some impossible halfbreed—instead, a litter of purely canine offspring. Laughing nervously at the suddenly more serious mood, Ylva shifts her hand away from Archie’s thigh, apparently deciding that now isn’t the time to try anything more. Especially because of a possibility that just occurred to her.

Aha... that’s, um... not good! Especially because, I mean, I know you don’t pay much attention to the... the regulatory side of things, but if she—“

Brushing aside Ylva’s attempt to tell him something, Archie straightens up in his chair, a smile spreading across his lips. Regaining some of his earlier enthusiasm, he puts his beer bottle and the tablet to one side, not giving the pretty blonde supervisor a chance to continue talking as he scoots closer to the console.

“Hold on—if she’s going to be transferred, then... I can catch that!“

Reinvigorated by another idea for how to find his girlfriend, his arousal is apparently forgotten, as he brings up the company’s programming software, a custom IDE. What he has in mind isn’t an immediate solution, but he’s far too excited about getting his girlfriend back to notice Ylva pouting behind him, biting back the explanation she was about to give. Instead, she just listens as Archie lays out a complicated plan involving routing numbers, obfuscated IP addresses, and other technobabble she barely understands. But the upshot is that when Susie is transferred from the Holding Centre, they’ll be almost guaranteed to catch her. Well, ninety percent certain. Maybe eighty-five.

It’s not perfect, but it’s a damn good safety net, in case Archie and Ylva don’t manage to find her by searching through the camera feeds. And of course, it does come with the tiny caveat that Susie will only be moved to the Breeding Centre once the GeneTweak’s changes are complete—and she’s been sufficiently trained.

* * *

Susie had felt pretty relieved after finishing off the fake dog-cock, even with the slightly salty solution that was pumped into her mouth at the end. It left a weird taste in her mouth, and a lingering warmth between her thighs, but at least she was done. Of course, she should have expected it to happen the next day, as well. And twice the day after that. Then she had to do it before the system would dispense her breakfast, which came out smothered in the same, off-white goop that she’d been forced to drink every time.

Even worse, though she can’t tell if it’s from the damn headset or if she’s just getting used to it, it’s starting to taste better. Clearly meant to be some kind of semen substitute, Susie is invariably rewarded with a buzz of positive reinforcement whenever she swallows some, ramping up her arousal even further. Frustratingly, she’s not even allowed to masturbate, something she’d barely ever done before entering the kennel—whenever she tries to sneak a hand between her thighs, to touch her pussy, she receives a disciplinary zap. Although she is free to inspect it, and watch as it gradually changes shape, darkening in hue even as her pussy lips splay out more... something to do with that custom GeneTweak, perhaps? Susie doesn’t know, but it’s just one more trouble to add to her list.

All of that is pretty damn concerning, but despite Susie’s attempts to resist the training over the last few days, she could feel it wearing her down. Already, she’s almost looking forward to the pre-dinner blowjob, which she’s been getting quite a lot better at finishing off efficiently. So, when a new command is given, her gut roils in apprehension.

“Zizi, present!”

She’s also a little confused. While she’s not exactly well-versed in canine terminology, most of the things she’s been told to do so far have been pretty self-explanatory. This one, though...

“Zizi, present!”

The second time the command is repeated, Susie is surprised when she’s not punished, as if the system realised that she doesn’t know what to do. But it’s not giving up. Right in front of her, in the middle of her room, another dog flickers into place. Or a crude facsimile of one, at least, a hologram projected into her visual cortex by the headset. Once Susie is looking at it, the slightly translucent dog shifts its upper body downwards, and lifts its hips, raising its tail to expose its crotch.

As if that position wasn’t bad enough on its own, the mechanical arm starts to extend and lower, with the familiar canine dildo attached to the end and pointing at the illusory bitch. Moving back and forth, it clips through where the holographic dog’s genitals would be, making the command crystal clear. And perhaps, a little, traitorous voice in Susie’s head tells her, a way to satiate that aching need in her loins.

“Zizi, present!”

Though she’s still reluctant to obey, Susie again finds her body moving without her input, up and out of her padded basket, and over towards where the demonstration had taken place. A shiver runs down her spine as she turns her back on the tapered red pseudo-prick, hesitating only for a moment (enough for a warning shock), before lowering her upper body, raising her hips, and presenting herself.

“Arrrrr...”

She can’t help but let out a low whine, of anxiety and anticipation, while the arm lines itself up behind her. Brushing against her sensitive pussy lips, it draws back for an agonising moment—and then thrusts forwards, firmly lodging itself inside Susie’s sopping wet folds. Her tail shivers, lifting upwards as each slow, measured thrust sends a shock of pleasure up the erstwhile dog-girl’s spine. How much is from the brain-interface headset, and how much is purely from the canine cock inside of her, is hard to tell.

Especially when it speeds up. Guttural gasps and moans leave Susie’s throat, barely needing any tweaking to sound like they’re from a dog, while she braces herself against the ground. Moving away right now would be unthinkable, despite the humiliation of being rutted into by a recreation of an animal’s penis. Each thrust edges deeper inside of her, until the bulbous knot at the base is pressing against the entrance to her hole.

“Nngh~! Ah! Yip~!”

She’d only ever had relatively sedate sex with Archie before, sensual and romantic, with his comparative smaller, and human-shaped, penis. So, this rough pounding, schlopping noisily into her shamefully aroused hole, has Susie completely unprepared for how fucking good it feels. The scent of dog fills her nostrils again, and it almost sounds like there’s a heavy panting in her ears, all while the mechanical arm pushes her further and further towards her impending climax.

It’s little surprise that she starts to subconsciously press her hips back against the motion of the fake cock, encouraged by a slight increase in the pleasurable buzz running through her body, which is also used to subtly adjust her position to reach the perfect angle. The perfect angle for what doesn’t occur to Susie as a question which needs asking right now, only that a specific position makes the cock inside of her even more arousing—but still not enough to give her that much-needed orgasm, which has been tantalisingly out of reach ever since she was first made to suck on the dildo currently inside of her.

“Awrrrr~... mmmfgh~... ruff!”

That carries on for an interminably long time, at least to Susie’s vague reckoning, but at some point, the arm starts to slow down. But not in an unpleasant, or unsatisfying way—because it also starts to press more firmly against Susie’s already stretched opening. Harder and deeper, lining itself up just so, after the morning’s daily scan confirmed that the GeneTweak had progressed far enough to allow...

SQUELCH

“ARWOOO~!”

“Knotting successful. Dispensing sterilised dog semen.”

The sensation of something hot and wet being pumped inside of her quivering womb only heightens the climax which Susie is currently experiencing, already the most powerful one of her life. Something which was always a bit hit-and-miss, even when Archie and her started having fun in the bedroom, given to her so easily by a machine, using a replica dog penis. Were she more aware of her situation, it would be mortifyingly humiliating, and likely still will be when she comes down from the orgasmic high.

But right now, in the heat of the moment, she just howls in pleasure, spasming and drooling on the metal floor, as her pussy clenches around the fat canine knot, and her partially converted womb is inundated with infertile dog jizz. The impact this new development might have on her training is similarly far from her mind, but Susie will have plenty of time to think about it before tomorrow’s session. And the day after, and the day after that...

* * *

Not long after Susie’s first lesson on how to ‘Present’, after a frenzied evening of writing the code which should save his girlfriend if they don’t find her camera feed, Archie is back at home. Fortunately for his physical health, the intake centre’s systems close off non-emergency access in the evening, forcing him to leave and get some rest. Without anything around for him to work on, he spends some time taking care of his needs—all of his needs.

Mmmn~... S-Susie, I... aaahn~...“

While he had been distracted from the footage of Susie’s processing by the realisation that he could use it to save her, once he’d written the failsafe program, the excitement from seeing his girlfriend in that predicament hadn’t gone anywhere. And Ylva was kind enough to forward it to his personal tablet, allowing him to watch it in the privacy of his home, as many times as he wanted. Which happened to be quite a few.

So, despite a tiny bit of guilt in the back of his mind, Archie reassures himself that jerking off to it can’t do any harm! There’s nothing he can do right now, and he can’t help how he’s feeling so... why not? In fairness, any rationalisations like that are going to be more important after the fact. In the moment, he can’t help himself from getting hard at the sight of his perverted program actually working. And on his girlfriend, of all people!

Nnnngh... haaah~...“

Her body being covered in the fur spray, a thin bioskin graft with added fur, obscuring her human silhouette. The foot and hand prosthetics, giving her more paw-like extremities. Her tail, which links into her nervous system, and even moves around. The sensory deprivation hood, with dog ears included, paired with the NeuroStim headset and thick, steel collar, are particularly demeaning, especially as he knows exactly the kind of training it will be giving her.

Cutting edge medical and veterinary technology, along with truly inspired machine learning-based programming, all put to the task of turning his girlfriend into a dog-girl. It’s a taboo, unthinkable thing to be happening, but it is. And the culmination of it all, the image which finally sends Archie over the edge, is the sight of the GeneTweak being injected—to make her able to reproduce with actual dogs.

“HNNNGH~!”

Archie’s load splatters over the image on his tablet, even as those rationalisations soon rush back in alongside post-nut clarity. He feels pretty ashamed of himself, but resolves to look even harder for Susie tomorrow! Even so, he’s well aware that if he still can’t find where the system is hiding her... he’s going to do this again.

* * *

Across town, Ylva is in a similar position, in bed with a tablet in front of her. She’s not masturbating, of course, but she’s certainly enjoying the images on her screen, if in a rather different way. Scratching her dog behind the ears, a large Husky with a luxurious copper coat, she almost smirks down at the surveillance feed in front of her. A familiar sight, which she’s been browsing through with Archie for quite a while now, although all of those images showed various canines in their pens. From little Dachshunds destined to be pets, to rare wolves bred back from the brink of extinction, being prepared for release into the wild, there’s a wide assortment in the Kennel Corp. Holding Centres.

But none quite as exotic as the ‘animal’ on her tablet, quite clearly a human. A young woman, dressed to look like a dog, complete with fur, ears, and tail, although the latex hood is a little out of place. Quite a familiar woman, despite the grainy quality of the camera feed—but exactly the woman they’ve been looking for.

“Well, it’s lucky that Archie came up with that way to save Susie, isn’t it, boy? If he didn’t, I might have had to admit that I found her on the second day...”