The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Corp.

Chapter One — OSHA? I hardly know her!

* * *

Author’s Note: Hi there, and thank you for checking this story out! If you’re enjoying my tales of mind control, you can check out my work of other varieties (which usually include minor mind control themes as well) at my Hentai Foundry page, where there are also 3D rendered images to go with them. And if you want to support my work, get previews for upcoming releases, and see my weekly CYOA series, you can find me at my SubscribeStar page!

* * *

“Archie... ummm~... is this what I think it is...?“

Holding up the strip of black leather, with a buckle on one end and a row of holes on the other, it’s clear that Susanna Madigan is asking a rhetorical question. Kneeling on the bed that she shares with her boyfriend, she’s already dressed in fancy lingerie, more than enough to push her comfort zone. Adding a... a collar to that is just too far!

“Oh! Susie, I... well, I thought you might want to try it? But it’s totally okay if you don’t feel like it today.”

Letting out a soft sigh at his reassurance, Susie carefully puts the collar to one side, as if scared that it might jump onto her throat. Folding her hands into her lap, she looks to one side at her boyfriend’s cock, already hard and straining. About average-sized, not that Susie has any experience with anybody else, since they’ve been together since high school. Taking a deep breath and rolling her shoulders as if to hype herself up, she turns and shifts closer to Archie’s crotch.

“I’m sorry, honey, it’s just... you know I’m not very comfortable with... with, um... s-e-x stuff. I can do a b-blowjob for you though, if you want!“

Even ‘doing a blowjob’ is a pretty recent development in their relationship—while Susie is more than willing to try and expand their bedroom activities, her naïveté in those matters does slow things down. Not that Archie really minds, of course. Even if she won’t put on a collar to indulge his petplay fantasies, she’s still a gorgeous brunette, with a trim body, and an affectionate, playful personality.

“That would be lovely, darling...“

Leaning back and spreading his legs wider, Archie casts an appreciative eye over his girlfriend’s tasteful lingerie—buying that for their anniversary last month was a stroke of genius! Exhaling softly when Susie’s lips hesitantly close over the tip of his cock, Archie gently strokes her hair as she starts to inexpertly suckle and lick his shaft. To think, when they first got together, she wouldn’t even undress in the same room as him!

Slowly, gently is the way to do it. Susie has enjoyed everything he’s introduced her to so far, from sushi to oral sex, and wearing a collar would only be the first step towards his rather elaborate petplay fantasies. But for now, their sex life is still vibrant and more than enjoyable, and he does have other avenues to explore his kinkier urges.

Mmmf~... th-that’s lovely, Susie...“

While tending to Archie’s needs, his girlfriend’s mind is similarly occupied. She loves her boyfriend dearly, and is always eager to please, but sometimes she feels like she falls a little short. He’s a super-smart computer whiz, supporting them both on the considerable salary he gets developing custom programs for the livestock company he works for, and Susie is extremely proud!

But she’s currently ‘between jobs’, not having had much luck with her degree in Communication. Despite graduating with a 3.8 GPA, Susie is still as shy as ever around new people—and especially in front of a crowd. Finding a job where she doesn’t have to talk at all would be ideal, but she’s had no luck as of yet. Except perhaps with this blowjob. Pushing the worries from her mind, Susie focuses on showing her boyfriend just how much she appreciates him.

* * *

Kennel Corp. Breeding and Conservation, a subsidiary of a larger livestock multinational with the same first initials, is a rapidly growing organisation—mostly due to a healthy infusion of venture capital. While plans for the service had existed for a while, bumping the canine-based business up in their priorities serves as a good way to rehabilitate the image of Kennel Corp.’s parent company, after an incident at one of their dairy facilities. Taking in thousands of shelter dogs and efficiently rehoming them countrywide, along with working to repopulate endangered wolf species using cutting edge genetic therapies, Kennel Corp. has generated a lot of good press.

And for the first quarter since then, their stocks have actually risen, instilling a new sense of optimism in their employees! Or so the company newsletter says. More realistically, the shareholders have caught the scent of more money, and want to keep that upward trend going.

Or something along those lines. Archie hasn’t got much interest in economics or corporate restructuring—he’s just happy to get his cheque every month, for a job that he’s good at, and mostly enjoys. Especially as, with the company expanding so quickly, nobody seems to have noticed that he’s not being assigned nearly enough duties to fill his hours. Giving him plenty of opportunity to work on some rather personal projects.

It’s during one of these times, after finishing the single report he had to complete for the day, that his immediate superior struts into the almost-empty control room, carrying a brown paper bag. A bag which, as Archie turns to look (making sure that nothing incriminating is on his screen), has some rather familiar handwriting on it.

“Good afternoon, Miss Poulsen! Thanks for bringing that over; I guess, ah... Susie dropped it off?“

By the irritated look on the tall blonde’s face, they certainly did see each other, and there’s nobody else in the building that could’ve accepted the delivery. For some reason, despite being a kind, lovely person, his girlfriend often comes across as cold and judgmental. Archie knows that it’s just her social anxiety, but there’s only so much explaining you can do for someone, especially when people like Ylva Poulsen go out of their way to antagonise Susie even more.

Like, in this instance, not letting the girl hand a forgotten lunch to her boyfriend in person.

“Hmm? Oh, yes! I did see Susanna. But you seemed to be working so hard, and I didn’t want to disturb you. You should take more breaks, Archibald! Perhaps we could ditch the... packed lunch, and go to a bistro in town? My treat!“

Archie takes a deep breath, forcing a smile onto his lips, as his supervisor makes another poorly concealed pass at him. Already awkward considering the nature of their working relationship, it doesn’t help that Ylva is a very attractive woman, with the blue tint in her bangs, formal-yet-elegant attire, and toned, Scandinavian physique.

“Oh! Well, I... I think I’d rather keep on working, if that’s okay with you. And Susie’s lunches are always very nice!”

If he’d been single... well, even then, he’s not sure how he would’ve dealt with Miss Paulsen. She didn’t seem interested in him until she first met Susie, and even after that point, there was always a slightly predatory glint in her eyes. Shrugging her shoulders, which has the effect of pushing her borderline-inappropriate cleavage together, Ylva hands the brown paper bag down to Archie, disappointment clear on her face.

Ahhh... maybe some other time. Oh, and good work on the new system update! I didn’t look into it, but I saw that the Human Safety protocols have been expanded a whole lot, so I merged it with the working branch.“

Opening the bag, and smiling when he sees his favourite corned beef and cheddar sandwich within, it takes Archie a moment to process what his boss just said. A system update. Except, he didn’t update any systems this morning. He was working on his own, personal branch of the facility’s operating code, completely separate from the live copy.

At least, he thought he was.

“Hey uh, Miss Poulsen... umm... what time did Susie drop my lunch off...? I can’t find the exit log on the system...“

* * *

A few hours earlier, traipsing through the hallways of Kennel Corp. Animal Intake Centre #19, Susie can’t put that blonde... b-word out of her mind. She definitely tries not to think mean thought about people, but Archie’s boss just drives her up the wall! Admittedly, she knows that her behaviour is at least partly to blame for the frosty reception.

’Your blue hair looks nice, Ylva. Are you greying yet?’

What kind of compliment was that?! She only meant to make friendly conversation, but it came across like she was calling the woman old! It took all of her confidence to just hand over Archie’s lunch, and then scurry out, not even getting to see her boyfriend. Apparently he was ‘busy’, despite the fact that Susie knows entirely how little work he needs to do every day.

She trusts him implicitly, of course, but that doesn’t stop Ylva’s behaviour from annoying her. Susie is a very trusting person in general, as a matter of fact—which is why, when she realises that the exit she usually uses is closed, she doesn’t think anything is amiss. Looking around in mild confusion, she’s relieved when a different door starts to slide open, large metal doors giving way to a dark interior. Despite that, the LED sign above the exit reads ‘VISITOR EXIT’.

“Huh... I don’t remember this being the way out. Maybe they remodelled?”

Muttering to herself, but keeping her phone in hand, she walks through into the darkness. There seems to be a dull glow from some kind of machinery within, but Archie has reassured her many a time that all necessary safety protocols have been implemented. Most of which were written by him!

Even when the lights flick on, blinding her for a moment, Susie doesn’t worry, so strong is her confidence in her boyfriend. It isn’t until articulated arms shoot down from the ceiling, grabbing her by the ankles and wrists, that she realises something might be wrong. Her phone drops from her hand in the kerfuffle, shattering against the tiled metal floor, and the heavy doors lock behind her with a final-sounding clunk.

Ahh! Heyyyyy, stop that!“

All too quickly, with efficient, machine precision, her hands and ankles are wrapped in thick cuffs, and attached securely to the apparatus in the centre of the room. Somewhat like a rack, if upright and markedly less medieval, it has just as little give, holding her body firmly in place. The positioning seems a little impractical for dogs, though—perhaps it’s usually horizontal? Which only begs the question of why this is happening to her.

“Hello? There’s someone in here! Um~... I’m a human!“

“Animal intake detected. Beginning pre-processing examination.”

A cool, female voice sounds from somewhere in the room, oblivious to her shouts, as it’s clearly computerised. Even worse than being ignored, though, is that the mechanical arms have returned, each with a new attachment on the end. The one on her right has a grabbing claw, which immediately moves towards her clothing, while the one in front has a large, glowing-green scanner.

“Removing obstructions and initialising body scan.”

While an arm trying to undress her is pretty annoying, Susie reckons that a scan being run on her is a good thing—it should show that she’s a person! But a little more concerning, especially after the events of last night with Archie, the arm on her left-hand side contains what is clearly a...

“Affixing training collar.”

“Noooo! Please, not that! I don’t want... I don’t want to wear a collar!“

Squirming away from the humiliating object, one which Susie would never voluntarily wear, even in private, her efforts are futile. While one arm carefully unclips her overalls, and another runs the softly glowing scanner over her body, the third presses a cool metal collar against her throat, then closes it with a soft click.

The other arms continue doing their job of stripping Susie down all the way, despite how she struggles against her bonds. While it’s certainly embarrassing to be undressed by a machine, she’s mostly concerned with how it’ll look when she’s found. ‘When’ she’s found, being the operative word, because despite the apparent confidence of the system, Susie still expects to be rescued any moment now. As soon as somebody realises that she’s missing, or that she’s not a dog...

“Physical scanning complete. Multiple abnormalities detected. Initiating custom corrective procedures and mental scan.”

As the last of Susie’s clothes are removed from her blushing, squirming body, the mechanical appendages replace their tools with other devices. The arm which applied her collar returns first, with a similar scanner device to the one that analysed her body—albeit smaller, and focusing on her head instead. Above her, another arm starts to descend, with what seems to be a black, latex hood on the end. Distracted by that, Susie doesn’t notice what the arm in front of her is doing, until she feels a sharp jab in her lower abdomen.

“Injecting GeneTweak Therapy, Experimental Formula #00142.”

Ah! What?! Stop it!“

A chill runs down Susie’s spine when she hears those unfamiliar, yet ominous, words. Warmth blossoms from the injection point, as bright pink liquid drains from the tube, while the arm perfectly matches any attempt she makes to squirm away from it. Looking more closely, as close as she can stomach, it seems to be on the right-hand side of her body, around where her womb would be... which can’t be good. But it’s still reversible! It has to be!

Trying not to think about what the injection might be doing to her, Susie instead wonders why nobody has come to get her yet, to release her from this clearly faulty machine. The walls are thick and metal, likely soundproof, but the security protocols that Archie wrote should be stopping this! The needle withdraws from her body after draining the tube connected to it, although the spreading warmth remains. Thankfully, instead of shifting to the other side of her torso to dispense another dose, the arm retracts back into the ceiling, apparently done with her.

“Affixing sensory deprivation hood.”

The computerised voice continues to narrate her humiliation as the hood reaches the top of her head, stretching around and enclosing her skull. Covering her eyes, nose, and ears, while leaving her mouth and chin uncovered, the rest of her skull is encased in the hood while the hem is attached to her collar. Unknown to Susie, embossed letters on the hood spell out ’THIS ANIMAL IS THE PROPERTY OF KENNEL CORP. BREEDING AND CONSERVATION’.

“Come on, this... this isn’t good!”

Her voice is deeply muffled, even to herself, as the hood does its job pretty damn well. The sound of machinery is completely cut off, as is the view of the room, leaving only the faint awareness of vibrations. Trying to calm her breathing, as concern starts to shift into panic, Susie is completely surprised by the cold sensation of something being sprayed into her foot.

“Applying custom BioSkin grafts. Stimulating artificial fur growth. Connecting NervLink tail prosthetic.”

Susie can’t hear the voice anymore, of course, so she doesn’t know what’s happening. Only that something is clinging to her skin, cool at first but quickly drying to an almost imperceptible warmth. First one leg, then the other, before moving onto her torso. It even sprays her lady parts, before a sharp tingling sensation appears right on her coccyx.

“Affixing custom NeuroTrainer headset.”

With the weird spray covering her body, she barely even feels the final device being attached to the outside of her hood, only a brief moment of dizziness as it connects to her nervous system. Still, it occurs to Susie that this is extremely strange behaviour from the facility’s systems. While some kind of sensor failure might well account for her being grabbed and undressed, even scanned—the procedures almost seem to have been designed to work on humans instead of dogs...

* * *

“Uhhh, Miss Poulsen? I fucked up.”

It didn’t take Archie long to realise that much. But after checking the code that was currently running on the Intake Centre’s systems, and unsuccessfully trying to call his girlfriend, he knew that it was bad. Even running through the facility to manually check every single intake chamber only confirmed his suspicions. They were all empty, except for one, which had Susie’s broken phone on the floor.

As his supervisor looks up from the computer in her office, Archie tries to ignore the fact that a game of Solitaire is reflected in her glasses. Ms. Poulsen smirks up at him, unsuitably pleased to see that he’d done something wrong, until she notices the look in his face. Kennel Corp. Animal Intake Centre #19 is just that—an intake centre. Any animals processed here are quickly shipped off to the numerous Kennel Corp. Animal Habitation Centres across the country, so Ylva assumes that there shouldn’t be any serious issues.

“Well... you know that system update you applied this morning? It turns out that... it was never meant to be used. Ever. It was just a personal project of mine. You know... for fun! I never thought it would actually run.“

Twining her fingers, but continuing to stay quiet, Ylva Poulsen lets Archie explain what must have just happened to Susie. Diverted into an Animal Intake chamber, then stripped, scanned, and given a custom processing routine. The on-site manufacturing centre is more than capable of producing human-compatible items, and the rest isn’t too different to what is done to the dogs and wolves that are usually in the rooms.

Archie deliberately doesn’t mention the custom GeneTweak that he spent two months encoding—that part is especially egregious, but if Susie is found promptly, he can quietly resolve it. Instead, he pushes it from his mind, to focus on the matter at hand. Once he finishes his explanation, Ms. Poulsen looks at him for a long moment, then puts a hand to her lips. If he didn’t know better, Archie would’ve thought that the blonde woman was holding back a giggle, but she soon composes herself.

“Well, why can’t we just track her? Then we go to whichever Hab Centre she was delivered to, and...”

Shaking his head, Archie knows that Ylva isn’t quite as technologically minded as him, so he reiterates that specific point in simpler terms.

“Nope. The whole point of the subroutine was to... well, to hide the human intake. It spoofs their identification number, loops camera footage, self-deletes any logs, and even reroutes delivery schedules to hide which transport she’s been loaded onto. Even after reverting the system, it’d be like trying to reconstruct a dictionary that’s been put through a shredder. A hundred times.“

This time, it really starts to sink in, although Ms. Poulsen still doesn’t seem that torn up about Susie’s fate. It seems more like she’s worried about the repercussions it might have on her job—after all, it was her that merged the code without asking Archie, even if she didn’t write a line of it.

“So, how do we find her, Archie? Clearly, we can’t just leave her to it. No matter how much she deserves... ahem! I mean... Susie will be safe, at least?“

Trailing off in the middle, Ylva clears her throat before continuing, pretending that she didn’t almost make a rather unkind comment about her subordinate’s girlfriend. The question after that is more than fair, though, and Archie decides not to comment on the other part.

“Yes, there’s no doubt about that. She’ll be fed, watered, and given any medical care she needs, so she won’t be in any physical danger. It’ll probably be quite uncomfortable though, depending on... on how much of my code actually got implemented.“

Archie knows full well that the entirety of his code will be running, inside a firewalled environment that outputs completely normal readings to the rest of the facility’s systems. Whichever facility she’s been delivered to will be none the wiser, especially as they’re almost entirely automated.

“Which means we should... we should tell the higher-ups! Organise a manhunt, and have employees physically looking in every single animal pen. If we shut down animal intakes for a couple of weeks, and get every person... uh... what?”

Shaking her head as he offers a solution, it’s now Ms. Poulsen’s turn to explain something. Being removed from corporate politicking, and not paying much attention to the fortunes of Kennel Corp.’s parent company, it wouldn’t occur to Archie that his course of action, whilst certain to work, would never be accepted.

“Nope. If the big bosses catch a peep of this while Susie is still in the facility, well... there’s a reason we sign NDAs before working here. They’ll sweep it all under a rug, and pretend she was never here—you remember the ‘Heather’ incident, right? At one of the Koenig Creamery dairies? If something else like that comes out, the company will be screwed.“

Archie’s heart sinks, as he spots the logic in Ylva’s explanation. If they’re going to rescue Susie, then they’ll need to do it themselves, and only get the company involved once she’s safe. After all, there are a few things in Archie’s program that he’d need Kennel Corp. resources to undo.

“Then... then I guess we check surveillance cameras. I should be able to write some code which will override my other program’s spoofing. It won’t be quick, but...“

He just hopes that it’ll be enough. Even with the company’s cooperation, there are some changes which, if left too long, can’t be undone. Deciding not to dwell on things that he can’t change, even if they play exactly into his darkest fantasies, Archie gets to work.

* * *

Later that evening, after a sedated ride in an automated transport, Susie drifts awake from a deep sleep. For a moment, she’s confused about where she is, and why it feels like her body is covered in a fluffy layer of fur? But the events of that morning soon rise to the surface of her mind. A shiver runs down her spine, although the negative memories don’t affect her as much as she expects, as a warm, pleasant feeling spreads through her body. Although with her sight blocked off by the latex hood, she’s still confused about where she is.

Shifting about in place, on what seems to be a thick cushion with raised edges, Susie feels around the rim until her hand dips down into a lower part. From there, she starts to crawl out, placing a hand on a cool, metallic floor—only to be interrupted by that familiar, computerised voice. Except this time, instead of reaching her occluded ears, it seems to originate from inside her head.

“Animal awakening detected. Activating Sensory Adjustment.”

And, quite abruptly, she can see again. The hood is still covering her eyes, but... she can see. It’s an odd sensation, more akin to a video feed, as the image only moves when she moves her head, but not her eyes. Also, the image stays visible even when she closes her eyes, but at least she can get a feel for her surroundings. Even if the colours do seem a little muted, Susie observes a small room, perhaps four meters on a side, which seems to be some kind of animal enclosure.

For starters, it was definitely a doggy bed that she was asleep in. Alongside it, there’s a pair of metal bowls, one filled with water, and the other with dry kibble. A blanket is rumpled in another corner of the room, and a single mechanical arm juts out from a wall, although it’s currently folded up and inactive. Two doors stand on opposite walls, one tall and human sized, the other short and square, with ‘YARD ACCESS’ stencilled above it.

Looking down at herself, there’s another unwelcome surprise, because what felt like a layer of fur covering her body is a layer of fur covering her body. While her limbs are still in the same arrangement, there are some minor prosthetics attached to her hands and feet, making it more comfortable to stay on all fours. There’s even a tail wagging lazily behind her, attached to her tailbone, which she can vaguely feel.

‘Hello? Is anyone there?’

“Arf? Ruff awrooo...?”

Susie tries to speak. She knows that she’s speaking, can feel the vibrations in her throat, and the air leaving her lungs—but all that she hears is a dog barking. Raising her voice, lowering her voice, none of it works, as all noises are replaced by a canine equivalent. It’s disconcerting, but after taking a few deep breaths, she spots an interface on the wall, and stands up to-

“Undesired movement detected. Applying negative reinforcement.”

‘Ow!’

“YIP!”

Even her shout of pain is replaced with a startled yelp, as a sudden jolt of pain courses through her body, abruptly replacing the nice, fuzzy feeling she previously had. Dropping back down to the ground, the pain suddenly ceases, and it’s clear that something doesn’t want her standing up. At the top of her vision, Susie also notices a display of some kind.

Name: Zizi | Sex: F | Breed: Mutt ||| Training in Progress
Sensory Alteration: ON | Positive Reinf.: ??? | Negative Reinf.: ?????????? | Canine Health: Fine
THIS ANIMAL IS THE PROPERTY OF KENNEL CORP. BREEDING AND CONSERVATION

It’s... not a welcome sight. The first heart next to ‘Positive Reinf.’ is filled in with a soft pink, probably indicating the pleasant feeling shivering through her body—and while the lightning bolts beside ‘Negative Reinf.’ are currently unfilled, it doesn’t take much thought to reason that they signify the pain response. This device is apparently training her!

And that’s probably not all it’s doing. On the wall beside the interface which she tried and failed to reach, there’s a large monitor with a lot of information about a dog. About her. The ‘Canine Health & Education Display’ also informs Susie (or ‘Zizi’) of her role, just below her name and mutt status...

Role: Breeding

Susie doesn’t read further than that, to the ‘Health’ and ‘Education’ sections. Her breath hitches in her throat, and she tries to stand again, raising her voice to shout for help. Of course, that just leads to more unintelligible barking (at least to her ears), and another shock—even more powerful this time. Pacing around frantically, the entrance door doesn’t open when she nears it, and even if she could reach the interface beside it, she doesn’t know the code.

On the other side of the room, the door labelled ‘YARD ACCESS’ slides open as soon as she approaches, letting her exit the small room... and crawl into a square enclosure laid with fake grass. A low fence surrounds it, too tall for her to climb without standing, but she can rise up onto her knees and see row after row of identical squares of grass, with identical doors, in identical walls. There’s no sign of any other humans, and not even of any dogs. For now, it seems like she’s stuck here.

“Woof...”