The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KATHERINE ANNE AND ME, AGAIN

This story begins some time after the ending of my previous story “Katherine Anne and me”, so maybe you should read that one first. It deals with the same characters, fetishes and style. This continuation will be published at a rhythm of one chapter per week, so you have plenty of time to catch up.

Hope you enjoy it! You can reach me at

Chapter 9

I awoke from a warm, cozy dream to see daylight reflecting on the wall. Slowly, savoring the moment, I squeezed from head to toe and let out a noisy yawn. Then I realized I wasn’t alone in bed, or was I? I looked around. My body was positioned on one side of the bed, and there were signs that someone else had been there. So Gabrielle had really been there? Wasn’t that a dream of my scrambled submissive mind, always prone to fantasies with girls putting me under their control? I noticed I was naked and my cock felt a bit sticky to the touch, like I had actually had sex the night before. My alarm clock marked 9:15 AM. “Time to wake up, anyway” I thought, and I left the bed with a jump, like I was ready for action, even as I was feeling a bit melancholic about leaving the warm bed behind. I noticed I was fully awake, contrary to my usual morning dizziness, always prone to procrastination. What was that I had been dreaming about? I stood there, motionless, for a few moments trying to remember. There was Gabrielle, I think. Gabrielle was mounted over me, passing her hand in front of my eyes. She was talking, but I couldn’t recognize the words. Everything was mushy. I also remembered some feeling of happiness for being there, submitting to her. Was that it? Every image felt blurry, on the verge of disintegrating, and I was trying to loop them unsuccessfully, until they finally vanished into the morning air. I let out a big sigh of disappointment and began looking for my underpants. I found them neatly folded on the edge of the bed. Who had picked them up from the floor, where I surely had discarded them the night before? Gabrielle? Was this her way to remind me she had been there? And, more important, what had REALLY happened last night?

I was rummaging through all this when coming out of the bedroom, and as I passed in front of the hallway mirror I stopped on my tracks. Down there, where I sometimes found Katherine’s footwear for my pleasure, were her new Skippy sandals. She had bought the red ones, following my advice. Wait, there were two pairs of Skippies… Next to Katherine’s red ones, were another pair of the same model, only this one was blue and a couple of sizes bigger. I noticed also there were traces of them being used enough, contrary to Katherine’s which looked pristine. Wait, of course… That was Gabrielle’s pair! She had shown them to me yesterday! In fact, she’d used them to break through my usual shyness and make me admit to her that I was a sucker for female feet. From there, we’d started making out, and next thing I knew, we were in bed and we fucked and then it was all a blur.

I picked up one of the blue ones -the four shoes were aligned as in a window dressing- and put it under my nose. Yeah, there was that cheesy, delicious odor of Gabrielle’s intimacy. My lungs filled with erotic wondering air. Then I bent over and grabbed one of Katherine’s red pair. Yeah, up close it was obvious these were brand new. The smell of leather covered any other odor. I sniffed around the upsole, in vain looking for Katherine’s sweet aroma. I realized I could distinguish Katherine’s foot smell from Gabrielle’s. How odd. My hand moved the shoe around until my nose was right over the tip. There… I could feel something, even as it was covered by the strong presence of the leather smell. Katherine’s foot had been there. I sniffed more deeply, to detect traces of Katherine’s little foot. There was something there, definitely! Focused on this, my other hand descended gradually until it rested next to my bare thigh, still holding Gabrielle’s left shoe, already forgotten. Now Katherine’s smell was my obsession. As I recognized Katherine’s presence where her toes had been the day before, trying the shoes for size, maybe walking on them to “break” them and make them more comfortable, a wave of dizziness seemed to engulf me. I then remembered Katherine’s foot smell had a power over me. It could make me do things regardless of my will. My hand was now pressing her shoe into my face, as if to never let the slightest hint of smell avoid my nose. Katherine’s sweet foot smell. Smelling and remembering. The smell of sweet hypnosis. Smelling and receiving my instructions as always... Ready to obey, to smell, to submit to my true manipulator and anchor.

I felt my own bare feet turn over and walk me slowly towards the kitchen, where I always left my phone charging for the night. I knew I was entering the dark side, the dangerous side. And yet there was nothing I could do about it! I was seeing nothing, just the smelling of leather and a hint of Katherine’s foot was enough to enslave me once again, like the stupid, always falling for the same trick, hypnofetishist that I was. My mind knew my body was being hijacked by some secret instruction by Katherine, yet it was powerless to stop it from happening. Sniffing strongly and not caring for the noise, even with my eyes closed I could feel the closeness of the kitchen, my feet doing the path by memory, avoiding any obstacles on the way, as this was a walk I did every morning and even more times during the day. As I was about to enter the kitchen, I could hear two women talking excitedly, all whispers and laughs. “These walls are made of thin paper” I thought. “Neighbors once again”. Then I focused again on Katherine’s commanding odor, as I entered the kitchen and felt the roof light on my closed eyelids, bathing my conscience with a soft red light, like when you’re dozing at the beach and you feel the sun up there, sovereign over everything and everybody.

“Shhh, watch this!” someone was saying.

Already disturbed because these voices were distracting me from my duty, but still feeling completely under Katherine’s unknown instructions, I picked up the phone from the table, unplugged it and speed-dialed my hypnotist roommate. Casually, just as the call was reaching her, I heard some phone ringing with a girly melody really near me. “Wow, I have to do something about this noise thing” I remember thinking vaguely before someone hurried up to pick up the call.

“Hey… Hi, Gene”. Katherine kept on talking. Her voice quality was excellent, like she was standing in the same room as me. As my unconscious seemed free to take hold of my actions, I found some space in my mind to think that yeah, hypnosis triggers really improve with time and this was a sign of how deep I was under Katherine’s influence now that I had spent some weeks under the same roof with her. I found the thought comforting, really relaxing.

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind” I heard myself say out loud. Right then, I could hear a girly laugh really close to me; it was like the girl had covered her mouth with her hand to avoid making noise. “Yeah, like your neighbor can’t hear you” my conscious mind thought, floating somewhere above the place where my body and my unconscious mind were going through the motions and obeying Katherine’s commands.

“How good Gene. I guess you found my new skippy sandals”. More muffed laughs. God, it was difficult to concentrate on Katherine’s voice with all that noise.

“Yeah I heard my mouth say in a robotic tone.

“Do you like them?”

“Yeah I do”.

“I see”. More laughing noises. “I guess this is making you horny, huh?”

Confused, I let my free hand tantear around my underpants. Then I remembered it was still grabbing Gabrielle’s blue sandal. I managed to brush my knuckles against my skin without dropping the shoe. Thank God Katherine wasn’t there to see this! Would she feel jealous if she did? Then I noticed my member straining against the gray cloth of my underpants, completely hard. I almost jumped.

“Yeah, I’m hard as a rock” I answered.

“And you know why that is?”

“Because I’m smelling your foot”.

Those neighbor noises were really something.

“And what you want to do right now is...”

“Masturbate while sniffing your shoes”. More laughs.

“I see. But... Why don’t you do it right now?”

“I have to ask for your permission”.

Now I heard a female voice whisper: “You’re wicked”. There seemed to be an interesting conversation behind my kitchen wall, but I couldn’t grasp what the neighbors were talking about.

“Do it, then” Katherine said.

“Please Katherine can I masturbate with your shoe”.

“Mmmm you’re becoming really obsessed with this, Gene. I don’t know if I should”.

My cock was aching through my underpants now. What should I do?

“Please! I really need to do it right now. Please?” I hated how weakly my voice sounded now, like a crying boy, but then what could I do? I was feeling so relaxed, there was no way I could make myself sound like a normal, in-his-right-mind person. I was just watching my body do it, I knew there was nothing I could do about it until I awoke from this trance that felt so delicious.

“OK Gene, here’s what we’re gonna do. Did you pick up one shoe, or both?”

I froze. It was as if she was guessing everything? What could I say?

“Hmmm… Both”.

“Mmm… It seems he’s rebelling now” said the anonymous voice of my neighbor, interfering one more time.

“Don’t worry. Check this” Katherine said. It didn’t seem like she was talking to me. Then, in a different tone, she resumed: “I see, Gene. This time you won’t go to the bathroom, you’ll do it right in the kitchen while you’re talking to me. But I know you must feel uncomfortable, with the phone and both shoes on your hands”.

It was true; my left hand was holding both my phone and Katherine’s shoe, while the other was brushing lightly against my now fully awake little friend. I had now stopped sniffing Katherine’s exquisite odor, because I had to hold the phone next to my ear.

“Yeah it is”.

“I’ll tell you what you’ll do, this is a very cool trick I just learned. In a second, I’ll make you cut this call and leave your phone on the kitchen table. Yet, you’ll still hear my voice talking to you, loud and clear. It’ll be as if you had the phone on speaker mode. That way your hands will be free to roam around your body or whatever. Do you understand?”

“But what if I have to talk to you?” I said, worried.

“Not a problem, I’ll still be hearing you as loud and clear as you’ll be hearing me. There’s nothing to worry now. Everything’s under control now”. SNAP

I let out a sigh of relief. Thank God.

“Now you can end the call and put the phone on the table. You’ll still hear me and talk to me. Don’t worry about it. Do it now”.

My fingers maneuvered to finish the call and I left the phone fall on the table with a soft thud. Now I had Katherine’s shoe against my nose again.

“Can you hear me, Gene?” Katherine called. Now her voice was even clearer.

“Yes Katherine, loud and clear”.

“Gooood. You know I can always resolve things for you. There’s nothing to worry about when I’m around. And now you really want to masturbate thinking about my feet, don’t you? So hard to think about anything else”.

“Yes, please”.

“Gooood, in a moment I will tell you to start, but you won’t be able to come until I command you to, this is important. Now repeat my instructions”.

“You’ll tell me when to start and when to come, this is important”.

“Thaat’s it Gene. You’e always so quick to learn, so easy to train. I’m really proud”.

While still sniffing Katherine’s shoe, I felt my lips curve into a dumb smile of pride. I was feeling happy, even with the laughs of that neighbor woman around me.

“Now before we start, tell me Gene, how will you do it? I mean, I never saw you do this, I want to know your technique”.

“I will keep on sniffing your shoe and… I’ll put my cock inside the other shoe”. I guessed I wasn’t really lying, huh? Just omitting the fact that the other shoe had a different owner. Why had Gabrielle left her shoes in my house? Did she have another pair in her bag? Wait, it was obvious she had left them for me to use them for my kink! I’d had to thank her next time I see her.

“Do you get off on putting your cock inside a shoe?” Katherine asked, like she was a student taking notes.

“Oh fuck yeah” I said, breathing heavily. Even talking about this was hot. More laughs in the background.

“Very clever, Gene!” Katherine said in a singsong tone, like a mother talking to a small child. “How intelligent of you. But maybe it’s better you put your cock on that shoe before you start. Use both hands to do it. You can stop sniffing for a moment”.

“OK Katherine”. Still with my eyes closed, I left her shoe on the table next to my phone and pulled down my pants in a single stroke. My cock sprang out of them with an elastic movement that made me quiver with delight. I heard some gasps. Then, carefully, I positioned my cock inside Gabrielle’s shoe. It was big enough that all of it fit inside, my balls occupying the space for the heel. It was really comfortable, and I also noticed that the shoe was worn enough so I could flex the sole any way I wanted. I tried massaging my cock through the shoe, this way and that.

“OK Gene, enough training for now. When I say go, you can pick my shoe from the table and sniff on it while you masturbate with your other hand. Ready?”

“Yeah!” I said eagerly. More laughs.

“Go!” SNAP

As fast as I could, my hand put Katherine’s shoe under my nose and I made an exaggerated sniff on the tip, pressing the shoe against my face for better reach. Almost unconsciously, my other hand was already pumping Gabrielle’s sandal up and down my cock. God this was delicious! I could feel Katherine’s faint smell entering my nose, controlling my mind through a bush of leather, while my cock jumped happily inside Gabrielle’s shoe. It was as if Katherine was moulding my mind into blind obedience and submission, while Gabrielle aroused my darkest craves for pure pleasure. I was on the edge in a matter of seconds, but kept on pumping and sniffing, knowing that I was still under Katherine’s control.

“Remember you can’t come without my permission” Katherine said. I muffled something in response. “Tell me Gene, can you locate the sound of my voice in some direction? Or is it all around?”

“No, I can hear it well over my right”.

“Good! Now without stopping what you’re doing, I want you to walk towards my voice. I’ll tell you when to stop”.

My body turned to the right and started walking clumsily, my right hand still pumping harder and harder on my cock. One of my feet hit the leg of a chair, but I was so fucking horny I didn’t felt any pain whatsoever. I guess I was really focused. It was so delicious to be free to masturbate while hearing Katherine talk. She kept saying “Go on” as if to guide me, until I heard her voice really close. “Stop there” she said. “Now take one step back”. I did. I heard some chairs moving around; my noisy neighbors must be rearranging the furniture. Like I mattered.

“Are you really close now Gene?” I didn’t know if she was talking about her voice, or about my deed. Seemed the answer was yes to both.

“Yeah” I said, pumping even faster. Gabrielle’s shoe seemed made of warm rubber, it fitted so perfectly against the skin of my cock.

“I’ll use another trick to make you feel even closer to your orgasm. Try repeating your phrase, ‘Katherine Anne is controlling my mind’. I know saying this while masturbating can lead you easily to cum, but I want you to repress yourself a bit more. You can repeat it as many times as you want. You’ll feel yourself getting even hornier each time, and the louder you get, the better. But you still won’t come until I give you permission. Now begin”. SNAP

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind”. I felt an electric jolt inside my belly. “Katherine Anne is controlling my mind”. Another. Now I was getting louder. For about a minute, I kept repeating my phrase, ever so louder each time.

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind!”

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind!”

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind!!!”

I paused for a moment to gasp for air. There was silence now, the neighbors must be hearing me, God knows what they’re thinking. But I couldn’t stop.

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind!”

“KATHERINE ANNE IS CONTROLLING MY MIND!”

“KATHERINE ANNE IS CONTROLLING MY MIND!”

“OK Gene, stop”. Katherine’s voice was sharp as a laser. I stopped in my tracks, panting, my immobile hand grabbing my cock and Gabrielle’s shoe. With each breath, I could feel the strong, authoritative smell Katherine’s toes dancing in my nostrils.

“Do you want to come, Gene?”

“Oh fuck yeah. Please”.

“Gooood. Now in a moment, I will give you permission to come. When you do, I want you to remove the shoe around your cock. I don’t want it to get dirty with your cum. No matter what happens, you will obey this command. Also, you will keep listening to me all the while. Do you understand?”

“Yeah...”

There was a moment of silence.

“You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you?”

“Oh fucking yeah” I blurted, while hearing more laughs from the neighbors.

“OK”. I could hear Katherine’s smile in her voice. “Now in a moment I’ll let you come at last. But first, I want you to hear this...”

Katherine’s voice was sounding sneakier every second, and my body twisted around in pleasure, my firm bare feet keeping it still on the floor. I could feel my cock like it was two times bigger than the usual; I was even fearing it would break the leather strips of Gabrielle’s sandal shoe.

Katherine was still silent, and I was waiting. The next time she talked, I heard her voice not in front of me, but right next to my ear, talking low but awfully clear.

“Wake up!” SNAP

(to be continued)