The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KATHERINE ANNE AND ME, AGAIN

This story begins some time after the ending of my previous story “Katherine Anne and me”, so maybe you should read that one first. It deals with the same characters, fetishes and style. This continuation will be published at a rhythm of one chapter per week, so you have plenty of time to catch up.

Hope you enjoy it! You can reach me at

Chapter 10

I had been waiting for so long for Katherine’s command that when it finally came, it took me completely by surprise. My body wasn’t under the control of my conscious mind, however. My eyelids fluttered open before I could think of what I had heard Katherine say. “Wake up”, she had commanded into my unconscious, and before I was really aware of what was happening, I was completely awake and looking around. I’m sure what I saw will be as much a surprise to you as it was for me, because I’d have never guessed what I was to find right then and there…

I was standing in my kitchen, my bare feet flat on the floor, the trousers of my pajama down, my hand still shaking my throbbing dick up and down. It was completely erect and in a deep shade of red. I was feeling not only about to come, but also like I hadn’t taken a piss in two days. However, I could vaguely understand the condition I was in; it was part of my dream up to that point, the effect of the trance Katherine had induced in me via post-hypnotic triggers from the past and her commands over the phone.

Right in front of me there were two pairs of chairs, arranged so that people could be sitting in one and resting their feet on another one right in front of them. The two chairs on the left were empty; the two on the right were occupied by Gabrielle, dressed in the same clothes she had the night before. She looked amused and comfortable, as if she had been sitting there for some time. Her big soles were bare and resting on the chair in front of her, which was positioned sideways so I could see them clearly. They were mere inches away from my aching cock.

As I was swallowing hard, digging this presence of Gabrielle watching my little show, and the effects this could have later in our rapidly changing relationship, I saw another figure moving at the corner of my eye. It was Katherine, who had been standing at my left and now was walking back to her chair; I was looking at her from behind. She was dressed in a black blouse and black stretch pants that fitted her short but curvaceous figure. She graciously turned around and seated in one fluid movement, watching me with a satisfied expression; then slowly raised her legs, planting her feet, also without shoes, on the chair in front of her, and next to Gabrielle’s. Katherine’s peds were gloved in the same light blue ankle socks she was using the day she entered my apartment.

My mouth was open in amazement at the shock of all this visual information, and my gaze, unsure of where to go, kept traveling from their faces to their feet and back up again. In doing so, I couldn’t help ogling their figures. They both looked very natural, as if watching me jack off to my mental images of them was the most natural thing. To make matters worse, my cock was still inside Gabrielle’s blue worn skippy sandal, completely twisted from my frenetic masturbating right hand; and my other hand was still pressing Katherine’s red sandal beneath my nostrils. How come Katherine had came back so quickly? Had she bring Gabrielle with her? Or else Gabrielle had been always there and called Katherine? But it was me who was talking to Katherine… I kept looking at both of them, dumbfounded.

Gabrielle noticed my nervousness right away, and her hand covered her mouth while repressing a laugh. Thank God, she didn’t seem at all disgusted with the scene. I was thinking what could I say to her when Katherine’s hand appeared right in front of my eyes, fingers motioning to call my attention.

“Here Gene, calm down… That’s right. Look into my eyes”. Her fingers had disappeared now and I was staring into her greenish little jewels. In order to attract my attention Katherine, still seated, had bent forward, and her face was a few inches from mine. I could sense she was smiling even as I was focused in her eyes. I was now feeling my mind relaxing, pushing my worries away. Her smile was growing like that of a cat about to eat the mouse it had cornered. Out of the corner of my eye, I sensed her other hand was now in the air, the fingers about to touch… But she’d never let go of my gaze, and her eyes were irresistible, penetrating. I couldn’t disobey them.

“Come” SNAP

I gasped for air as I felt -still looking into Katherine’s deep green eyes- the lower part of my body squirming forward, completely out of control, and my right hand raised in the air out of reflex, still grabbing Gabrielle’s sandal, just one second before a torrent of my seed erupted from my now bare, overstimulated dick, which was bouncing up and down after getting out of her shoe. As it shook in gradually shrinking moves towards a position of rest, my cock let several threads of come fly on the air and fall right in front of me, where the girl’s feet were resting and tempting the dark corners of my mind. Katherine, now bent back into the back of her chair quickly raised her knees, avoiding the cascade of semen but still pointing her feet up so I could see her socks. Gabrielle, on the other hand, did the exact opposite, stretching her legs so her feet would be right below my drops of surrender. They landed on her feet, her ankles -covered in the same shiny leggings she was using the day before- and the seat of the chair. She let out a childish scream of delight, surely amazed at the quantity of come I was offering her. Katherine, all the while, watched my reactions like a scientist checking the results of her experiment, satisfied but still focused, and pinning me down with her gaze in the moments I wasn’t closing my eyes shut out of pure reflex. The sensation was one of coming endlessly, like I had been waiting for too long, and because I had had sex with Gabrielle the night before, my cock was aching and at the same time feeling the pleasure of the finished deed, the silent offering of my intimate tribute to the beauty and the power of these two ladies. What can I say! It was maybe the best wanking of my entire life.

Still moaning and panting, feeling the sweat under my armpits, in my balls and even my bare feet, I tried to regain some composure still standing there, my own feet not moving an inch from the kitchen floor. I looked at Gabrielle’s shoe, which I had managed to use up until the very end of my “session” without splattering it with my juices, and stupidly offered it to its owner, who graciously took it and left it aside. Katherine was already demanding with her index finger moving back and forth, and I gave her the red one. Then I stood there, motionless, as if now that I had let go of their sandals everything was back to normal.

“The other shoes are in the corridor. Go pick them up and bring them back” Katherine said.

“Yes” I muttered, breathing heavily, and walked out of the kitchen. The other two shoes were still laying in front of the mirror, waiting, and I picked them up and took them in my hand like a loyal servant. As I entered the kitchen again, the two girls were whispering excitedly. I noticed Gabrielle was rubbing her feet together in order to spread my come over them, like she was applying some lotion cream.

“Thank you Gene” she said as I offered her the missing shoe. When she talked to me, the smile she was sharing with Katherine disappeared. “I have to say, this was a very graphic way of showing devotion to our feet”.

“You’re welcome” I said, noticing how stupid this sounded. But then what could I say? It was obvious she had been present through the whole ordeal.

Gabrielle looked at her shoes and back and me. Her expression was changing to one of slight concern.

“Now tell me, what were you doing with my shoe, exactly?”

I gasped again. What could I say? My face turned to Katherine.

“Tell her the truth” SNAP

“I… I was using it to masturbate”. My head went down with shame.

Gabrielle faked shock.

“Whoa Gene. I knew you liked feet, but not that much. You get off out of putting your cock inside a woman’s shoe?”

I knew what was coming.

“Well… yes, it makes me very horny”.

“Do you do this often?”

I saw a way out.

“No, only when I’m receiving post-hypnotic instructions”.

Now she was frowning more and more.

“Post-hypnotic? What does that mean?”

I looked at Katherine, who nodded slowly and approvingly.

“I was hypnotized. Katherine hypnotized me over the phone”.

“Wow Gene. I thought you were an independent man, living in your own apartment. How come you let this woman here hypnotize you and take control of you?”

I looked at Katherine waiting for a response. Why was she doing this to me? Was I being fooled?

“Actually Gene, it was your desire that I did hypnotize you” Katherine was saying, piercing me once more with her eyes. Her attitude was one of complete command and yet she sounded quite comprehensive, even sympathetic to the situation and my worries. “You asked me for it, remember? You found me on YouTube and asked me to hypnotize you into submission”.

I felt my throat going up and down while I gulped, silently confirming what she was saying was true. But what could Gabrielle think of that?

“Explain it to her” Katherine said. SNAP

I turned to Gabrielle, who was looking at me quizzically. “You see, Gabrielle, I have this fetish for all things hypnotic. I was looking at hypnosis clips on YouTube and found Katherine’s videos. She was just playing with hypnosis with her friends. I started commenting on her videos and before long, I was asking her to hypnotize me”.

“And I guess she obliged” Gabrielle offeed.

“Yes. Repeatedly”.

Gabrielle let me breathe after this, like pondering my reasoning.

“And what is she doing in your apartment?”

“I... I invited her to stay”.

“You invited her to stay with you? Is she your girlfriend?”

“No, no! She doesn’t want to be my girlfriend” I stated, even as I wasn’t really sure of what Katherine wanted. “She just needed a place to stay. She appeared at my door and I let her in”.

Gabrielle was staring at me with a look of growing disbelief.

“But how, Gene, how can you let an unknown girl you find on YouTube hypnotize you into doing anything that she wants? How could you not resist? What I have just seen is no fun and games. Don’t you see she’s been dominating you since day one?”

I gasped at how precisely she had guessed my situation. It was true, I was completely at the mercy of Katherine, my sweet owner, a barely eighteen hypnotist who was fucking my brains out! And I was loving it.

I looked at Katherine again.

“How can you do this to me?” I said, trying to sound resentful. But my voice was still shaky, my lungs were breathing heavily from my recent exercise, and it sounded more like a poor kid trying to raise the attention of his oblivious Mom.

Katherine didn’t flinch, answering with confidence and ease.

“See Gene, it was very easy. The fact is, you really crave being hypnotized, it turns you on. Linking hypnosis with sex is a secure way of having someone hooked. You really made it so easy for me. Your mind was all flooded with the situation of feeling yourself under the control of a woman, of feeling weak, and ready to be used. I just had to pick up the hints, which is what any hypnotist learns to do. So it was a combination of a weak mind, a powerful fetish and your lust for me. You were practically begging for it. I mean, just look at yourself”.

My mouth was open again. Every time Katherine talked, her arguments were burying me beyond shame. Now Gabrielle could see the extent of the indignity I had put myself into, and just for insanely pervert reasons, the sexual desire of being mind-controlled! I looked at my new friend. She was still sporting an attitude of being offended, which I hoped was a mockery. Because Gabrielle knew Caroline, and other mutual friends! If she opened her mouth about this, I was in deep trouble.

“So?” she said, as if she hadn’t heard Katherine and wanted the answer from my lips.

“I couldn’t resist” I offered. “My mind is very weak and Katherine’s very strong, and she’s a very good hypnotist”. I looked down and whispered: “And she’s hot”.

“But you really wanted her to hypnotize you and, like, control you? Was this a desire of yours?” she insisted. “What does it mean?”

I looked at Katherine.

“Tell her the truth” SNAP

I gazed again into Gabrielle’s innocent-looking eyes. I quickly found the answer I was looking for.

“I like for the woman to be in control”.

“How’s that?” Gabrielle said, feigning she hadn’t heard.

“I like for the woman to be in control” I repeated.

“Again”.

“I like for the woman to be in control”.

Gabrielle’s expression turned serious as she raised her hand and snapped, hard, in front of my face.

“I like for the woman to be in control”.

SNAP

“I like for the woman to be in control”.

SNAP

“I like for the woman to be in control”.

Gabrielle leaned back, her cheeks curving slowly into a satisfied smile. She kept that position, watching me, my cock still hanging down over my trousers, standing immobile in front of her.

“I think we have a really interesting case here” she said in a different tone, now looking at Katherine, who nodded. There was an air of complicity between them.

“See? I told you” Katherine responded. What exactly had been told, it was a secret between them.

“You’re wicked” Gabrielle said. Now she was smiling openly. I realized she was saying this as a compliment to Katherine. Then she looked at me with a new expression, one similar to Katherine’s.

“And you’re lucky that I am wicked too!” She laughed, a guffaw that shook me from head to toe from surprise. Gosh, maybe it wasn’t so terrible after all.

“The look on your face when you saw me five minutes ago!” she added, breaking down in laughs. “I should’ve taken a pic!”

The idea of a memento of my weakest moment being impressed on someone’s phone screen made me adopt an expression of horror. Gabrielle hurried up to calm my anxiety.

“Don’t worry, Gene. This secret is safe in here, between us”. Then she turned to Katherine. “It’s interesting that he picked up one shoe of each pair”.

“That means he’s into your feet as much as mine” Katherine said. “I think he’s into feet in general. He just focused on mine because I’m the one who hypnotized him first”.

“But can we really say that both fetishes are related? Or is it just a matter of he being into feet and into hypnosis at the same time?” Gabrielle said.

“If you ask me, I think there is a relation indeed. But it could also be the other way around. The important thing is that it works!” With this, Katherine looked back at me triumphantly. “How do you feel, Gene?”

“Good… Tired. I… think I have to chum on this for some time” I confessed.

“Take all the time you want, dear. You can ask me whatever you want”.

“OK”. My tired mind was busy processing what should I ask first.

“Look at him… You can really see the wheels turning” Gabrielle said, amused. They smiled at each other and kept looking at me, waiting.

“Um… Where do you two know each other from?”

“Oh that’s easy” Gabrielle said. “Remember I told you I was studying Psychology? I’m taking Katherine’s course”.

“Oh”. The wheels turned some more. “You mean, you two are colleagues? At the hypnosis seminar?”

Gabrielle looked at Katherine quizzically, and the young hypnotist shrugged like it was no big deal.

“Actually, Katherine is the one teaching the seminar” Gabrielle said.

They both laughed at my expression of genuine surprise.

“I thought it was better to not tell you that straight on” Katherine clarified. “This seminar was actually offered to one of my masters on the trade. But he’s on the East Coast and couldn’t come. He was really generous in suggesting my name. And when I saw it was in your town, I couldn’t say no”. She was now again the funny innocent girl I had seen in her early videos.

“But… The restaurant… You know...”

“What?” Her gaze seemed to defy me.

“You hypnotized all those people”.

“Oh you mean my clients?” she laughed. “I guess you made up a whole domme scenario in your wicked mind. Actually it’s the other way round. They’re not usual clients of that bar”. She gazed up for a moment. “Well, save for a case or two. Most of them are people who contacted me on YouTube and wanted to feel in person what it was to be hypnotized, just like you. Like Robert, the man who was with me yesterday”.

I feigned surprise at hearing about Robert, but I could tell right away that Katherine wasn’t buying it.

“Did he…?”

“Tell me about you going to his hotel? Of course” Katherine smiled, like a mother that caught her son on a light fault. “Robert tells me everything he does. It’s his way of enjoying hypnosis, to feel that I overpower him completely, and I let him live it the way that he wants. In fact, I do that with all of my subjects. Every one has his reasons to enjoy being hypnotized, and as I guess you know by now, you’re not the only one with a fetish on hypnosis, or D/S”.

I let out a faint smile.

“Lucky you, it seems she also has her own” Katherine said, pointing at Gabrielle, who was watching me with something akin to pride. “Only it’s a complementary fetish. She likes the idea of calling the shots. And you seem to like to be commanded this way or that. So I guess you’ll be getting on well”.

“When I knew she was staying at your house, I couldn’t believe it” Gabrielle told me. “I’d could never imagine that. I guess you didn’t talk about hypnosis with Caroline”.

I quickly shook my head no.

“You probably sensed it wasn’t her style” Gabrielle said. “And I think you’re right. Me, on the other hand, I looove the idea of having a subservient male catering to my desires”. She raised her eyebrows, mocking a villain, and I couldn’t help but smile. “Did you enjoy this just happened?”

“Oh yeah, sure” I reckoned, still in disbelief I was talking about it with her.

“It was quite hot, huh?”

“Very”.

“I knew you’d like it, last night when I hypnotized you in bed you told me all sorts of things about yourself”. She smiled wickedly and I blushed.

“Look at him, he’s a real doll” Katherine said. “You’ve just hit the jackpot, young man!” Then, to Gabrielle: “What time is it?”

Gabrielle looked at a tiny silver watch she was using on her arm. “Oh, it’s almost ten! I should run”. With this, she suddenly took her blue sandals, put them on and got on her feet.

“Me too” Katherine said, standing and running barefoot to her bedroom. The two girls were ignoring me now, each one focused on getting ready to go. I stood there watching them walk back and forth around me, picking up their stuff. Katherine was now leaving her room with her black sneakers on, closing the door behind her.

“OK, we’re going now” Katherine told me. “I have the morning shift at Hottie’s, and then my seminar. Glad everything’s clear now”. Actually, I felt like I still had a lot of questions, but Katherine’s demeanor just made them useless for now. I felt a hand grabbing my face and pressing on my cheeks, making my head turn. It was Gabrielle, who looked straight into my eyes and whispered:

“You’ll soon have news from me… Servant”. She laughed and went quickly for the door. Katherine was walking behind her. I looked down and realized she had forgotten her red sandals on the floor.

“Katherine...” I called. They both turned around to see me. I pointed to the shoes.

“You... You left them out” I said, ashamed.

“Mmmm”. Katherine did as if she was thinking it out. “Well you know what you can do with them! Just don’t call me this time”. The girls laughed and disappeared behind the door, which closed with a clack. I sighed and looked at all the mess around me. I picked up Katherine’s shoes and started for her room, but I could see the door was closed. I raised them again slowly, until they were on my face. I took a good whiff. This time, all I could smell was leather. I tried another trick.

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind” I said loudly. Nothing happened. No cloud of relaxation, no feelings of being taken over, nothing! Only the strong leather smell of the shoes pressing onto my face. I sighed and left them over the table, then went for some stuff to clean the chairs and the floor.

(to be continued)