The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KATHERINE ANNE AND ME, AGAIN

This story begins some time after the ending of my previous story “Katherine Anne and me”, so maybe you should read that one first. It deals with the same characters, fetishes and style. This continuation will be published at a rhythm of one chapter per week, so you have plenty of time to catch up.

Hope you enjoy it! You can reach me at

Chapter 8

Why Katherine had hidden the fact that I knew her? Did she know I was following her? Maybe she just assumed so, seeing me there? And didn’t want to humiliate me in front of another woman who seemed to know me? That was probably it. She had to know I was on her tail, however. Would she punish me for this? Did Robert grasp at all what was happening? Did she make him confess our previous meeting? Thinking about all this, I walked home automatically; time was passing quickly and I didn’t have any to be bored with before entering my building.

While having some coffee, I browsed through findommes on youtube, trying to spot Katherine. Maybe she had another account? But I couldn’t find any trace of her on those small video thumbs; it was just the usual list of dommes, all looking like high-quality bitches, ready to boss around asking for money to whoever clicked on their vids. I don’t like them that much; most do those JOI clips -for jerk-off instructions- and moved her hands too much, mimicking the jerking motion, a gesture that I always find really unworthy of their position. They also tend to over-humiliate men in their speeches, talking about “pathetic cocks” and “stupid losers”. I guess that’s what people like Robert liked, but I am not into that. What I do like, and some times find, is when they talk as if there’s nothing much to it, like they don’t really care; their indifference, not their hostility, is what I crave, I guess… The fact that they are pure, oblivious objects of adoration, instead of tough, bossy brisk posers. Or that I thought, anyway. To each its own.

Some time later, I was away on a cloud, daydreaming about Katherine’s new sandals, the shiny red ones, wondering how they would look around her feet, when my phone beeped. It was a message from Gabrielle! “Hey, I’m out and around your neighborhood. Can I pass by your home so you can check on my notebook?” God, that was quick! Months had passed by with no memory of Gabrielle, and now we’re meeting twice on the same day. Was she curious about me? Wondering if whatever Caroline’s version of our breakup was true? If what Caroline said about my skill as a lover was true? I knew this could happen in a group of friends, someone having the hots for her friend’s boyfriend. Who knew? I had never looked at Gabrielle in that way. Hey, what the hell. I noticed it was seven thirty already: boy, I’ve been doing nothing for like three hours! Being Wednesday, I knew Katherine would go straight to the bar from college, and thus arrive home really late, so there was probably no chance that she’d meet me here with Gabrielle. I messaged my new friend with a “Sure, come on in! Buzz me when you’re at the door”. I checked to be sure no item of Katherine was laying around, then erased my web history, and waited. Sure enough, less than ten minutes later Gabrielle was buzzing downstairs. I let her in and two minutes later she was at my door.

Now that I could see her full figure, she looked quite OK really. She was almost as tall as me -Caroline’s like a head shorter—, and sure enough she was wearing some of those plain denim pants of hers, but she looked fine, like there really was a nice body hiding inside all those loose clothing. She also had a sweater and yes, those Skippy sandals in light blue around her feet, which seemed quite big. She was wearing white socks. I noticed all this with a quick once-over while she excused herself for meeting me so quickly; I offered a chair while she grabbed her notebook, which looked quite old, from inside her backpack.

She opened it over the table and showed me a couple of things on it; it seemed to be running slowly. Sure enough, she had a widescreen desktop pic of some exotic landscape with a sunset on it and all. I began to explain that maybe she had some Trojan in her system when she interrupted:

“Sorry, do you mind if I take off my shoes? I’ve been standing up all day. Please?”

I shrugged and kept on talking while she tried to slide her sandals off and pay attention to me at the same time. Not easy to coordinate, so that took some time on her part, but she really wanted to keep eye contact with me. I was still explaining about the Trojans when she stretched back up... resting the shoes on the table right beside her notebook, in one swift movement of her arm. It struck me as odd that she’d put her shoes right there, like naturally, without asking for my permission. After all, it was maybe the second time she was in my place, and the previous one had been long ago and in company of Caroline. But she didn’t make any sign of noticing all this, still paying attention to my explanation. I also noticed she had put them on the other end of the table, far off, so that she sat in the middle between her shoes and myself.

As soon as she started to follow my instructions to check on her antivirus, I noticed the touch pad on her laptop was quite worn and didn’t respond too well. She had a couple of missteps and was cursing through her teeth. “Sorry, I normally use this with a mouse, but I don’t have it with me” she apologized.

“Don’t worry, we’ll use one of mine” I offered, and opened a drawer behind me. I gave her a cordless mouse and its corresponding USB receptor to plug into her computer. Now the cursor was doing normally in the screen; but the hand moving the mouse was constantly brushing against the shoes, which were sitting almost on the edge of the table.

“Sorry, do you mind if I move these to your side?” she was asking now.

“No problem” I said, like it was no big deal. She stopped on her task for a moment and lifted her sandals with one hand, planting them on the other side of her notebook... right in front of me. She smiled in comprehension.

“Don’t worry, they’ve been ventilating now. I don’t think they smell, huh?”

Her pout was matter-of-fact enough to convince me that there were no second intentions here, so I shrugged. However, I had to notice she seemed to be doing everything right to keep me distracted! While she was typing inside a DOS window I had made her open, and seemed all focused on this new task she knew nothing about, I gazed around the pair. They were identical to Katherine’s, but bigger, and showed signs of fair use; the strips were now wrinkled and a bit opaque, but still pretty. I couldn’t see enough of the upsole to notice if there were traces of her feet on it. Suddenly, I noticed Gabrielle had stopped typing.

“Done. Now…?” I looked up and she was staring at me, waiting. Smiling. Had she…? I tried to talk quickly, while gulping at the same time, and ended with a wild fit of a cough! She looked at me oddly, like not knowing what to do, while I recovered.

“Are you OK…? Sorry!” Her hand was on my shoulder now, like cheering me to recover. Like that would help me…

“No, I am sorry”. I smiled and gave her some more commands to type with a failing voice. Gosh, that had been close enough! This situation was becoming creepy. And I had to admit I was a complete idiot, being distracted by whatever she would put in my vision!

Gabrielle finished her task and we let the system start a complete scan. I told her that it would take some time to finish, so we’d better leave the machine alone. She sighed, sat sideways in her chair, facing me, and put a sweet face and smile to speak really softly:

“So tell me, what do you really think of the shoes?”

I looked at her as if the mention caught me by surprise, at the same time being polite enough to satisfy her inquiry.

“Oh these? I think they’re pretty”. She kept silent, which I interpreted as if in wait of a more specific answer. I gazed at the shoes again. “Oh, this color is as pretty as the red one. I just picked one pair to satisfy your client”.

And now prepare for open war, I thought to myself. I had obliviously stepped into the theme she could be waiting to chew upon. Did I know that girl with the shoes? But Gabrielle was more interested in another thing.

“You weren’t just being polite about these” she stated.

“Oh no… I really like them. As much as the red ones”.

“Don’t you think they’re a bit too flashy? Like, you know, the kind of shoes some girls use to get attention from men”.

“Nno… That depends on who’s wearing them, I guess. If you like to flaunt your feet, so be it!” I tried not to follow this with another gulp down my throat. I almost succeeded.

Gabrielle was now looking at me quizzically.

“Remember that time when we all went to Marianne’s house? And there was a pool, and you all went in?”

I nodded. It was some kind of afternoon celebration. There were the girls, some of their boyfriends, plus Caroline and me.

“Well, I think you didn’t notice” she continued, “but that time I caught you staring at all the girls’ feet”.

I was staring at Gabrielle when she said this. She finished with the shadow of a triumphant smile forming in her face. I was aghast. She had seen me! She had always known! No wonder she was watching my reactions at the store. I tried to sound unharmed.

“Oh, did I?”

She was staring at me without blinking. “You know very well you did”.

Actually, I didn’t really remember the incident. Apparently, she was considering abnormal something I -and many other men- would do mechanically, countless times, whenever I had the occasion. I shrugged, like it was no big deal.

“I didn’t know what to do of it” she continued, “until some time later Caroline mentioned that you were into feet. Do you like just any girl’s feet? Or like, are some prettier than others?”

“Did you tell Caroline about this?”

“No, don’t worry”. Her smirk had changed to a tender smile now that I had admitted my crime. “Do you still miss her?”

I hesitated.

“Sometimes”.

“I had no reason to tell her, really” she explained. “Girls don’t like to hear that their boyfriends look at other girls. Even if we know you guys do it all the time”.

“Of course” I retorted. “Girls look at other guys too”.

She made as if she hadn’t heard and kept with her line of thought. “Even if it’s just their feet. Do you remember MY feet?”

I was about to look down when she hissed:

“Don’t. I want to see if you remember”.

I rambled around my head. The truth was, I hardly remembered looking at the other girl’s feet. But given that we were at the pool, I guess I had seized the opportunity.

I shook my head. “No”.

She laughed. “Of course not. That day I forgot my bathing suit, so I never undressed. I didn’t even took off my shoes. That’s how I caught you looking at the other girls who were barefoot”.

I smiled, like complimenting her on her discovery.

“I also... caught you sniffing the air, a few minutes ago”.

Phew this was a frank talk! My smile grew wider. This girl liked to play!

“Was that because I told you about the smell? Did that activate some reflex in your brain? Or were you already wanting to sniff my shoes? Do you like how feet smell?”

“Wow, wow!” I gestured as being overwhelmed by her attack, but still in good fun. “You seem to have a lot of questions”.

She smiled broadly and kept on waiting.

“Well, maybe I was thinking about your shoes. I mean, you’ve just put them right in front of my eyes”. Now her smile was showing some teeth. “And with that bit in the store...”

“You were so evident” she quipped. I raised my eyebrows. “You didn’t realize it, but from outside it looked as if you were besotted with that pair. You practically took the shoe out from the girl’s hands”.

I looked down in admission of what she had said, smiling to myself, but secretly worried of what she had said. Was I this obvious every time a woman was showing off her feet or shoes around me? Were everybody talking about it behind my back? On looking down, I noticed that one of Gabrielle’s feet, inside the white sock, was rubbing the other leg in a rhythmical motion.

“You want to sniff this pair?” she said, grabbing one of the shoes in her hands and offering it to me. “It’s well worn, I’m sure it has plenty of the odor of my foot”.

What was this game? What could I do? I waited to see if she got wise about it and returned the shoe to the table, but she was frozen in her gesture, her hands in the air, the sandal pointing in my direction. Now I could see the upsole was tinted in a dark shadow, maybe formed by months of foot perspiration being absorbed by its leather surface.

“Come on!” she insisted. “I know you want to. I just want to see”.

I sighed, still with a quiet smile in my face, and grabbed the shoe from her hands. She now looked very excited, waiting to see what I did with this object of desire. I put the shoe right under my nose, and sniffed quietly. Surely, there was a sweet aroma coming from inside. I took another sniff. Gabrielle took her hands to her cheeks.

“That’s it! I knew you would do it”. She was looking at me in awe.

OK I thought, what do I have to lose? I put my nose inside the shoe and sniffed more strongly. Now Gabrielle’s foot was definitely there, traces of it. I could see the owner watching me like in a comical horror movie.

“You really like that, huh?” I nodded, putting down the shoe. “What does that make to you? What’s the appeal?”

“It’s an intimate odor, I guess”, I admitted.

“I mean... Does it make you hard?” she said, her little green eyes now wider. She looked down to my crotch. An O started to form in her lips. “Yes it does! Wow! Do you want to see my feet now?’

“Yeah, sure”. I was trying to sound sure of myself, like this was no big deal; just the tease of a bratty young lady wanting to impress me.

Gabrielle lifted her leg and put her foot right in front of my face. “I will show them to you” she completed. “But first… I want you to smell my socks”. I could now see her sole covered in the white cotton, showing bits of dirt here and there. The sock was just a tad less white in the bottom. I nodded, watching her flex her foot this way and that. She seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. With a soft movement, she balanced her leg up and the foot covered the few inches that separated it from my face, landing on it like a spaceship. Now my nose was being pressed by the ball of her foot! I closed my eyes and sniffed. The smell was stronger, and yet lighter, with less traces of the leather that had been trapping that foot for hours. I kept on smelling, not caring for the noise now. She seemed to enjoy that, because in a moment she had both feet rubbing my face rhythmically, like releasing some tension from inside her body; I was just a mat where to flex and move them to relax.

“You have a foot fetish” she was stating, triumphantly, through all this, and I could hear the excitement in her voice. “You do like to be under a girl’s feet, huh? Do you actually crave for it?”

“Yeah sure” I mumbled between sniffs. One foot now descended from my face until it rested on my belly; the other kept in place. I feigned biting her flesh through the sock. I opened my eyes and noticed Gabrielle was watching me really wide-eyed; she had unbuttoned her trousers and hid one hand inside them, against her mound.

“Admit it, you’re a foot fetishist and you want to be controlled! You feel so inferior you need to be under my foot. You like for the woman to be in control”. With this, her other foot began caressing my cock through the trousers.

“Mmmhhh… Yeah” I managed to say, while biting softly on her sock.

“Say the whole phrase” she commanded. “That you like for the woman to be in control”.

What the Hell…

“I like for the woman to be in control”.

“Again”.

“I like for the woman to be in control”.

“Keep repeating”. Her feet were moving faster now.

“I like for the woman to be in control. I like for the woman to be in control. I like for the woman to be in control”.

I heard Gabrielle moaning while her feet tensed against my face and pants. I saw she was moving her hand inside her trousers really fast, until the tension relaxed and she sighed, eyes still closed. I took her foot with my hand and put it down and over my cock, next to the other one. I started massaging them with my hands.

Gabrielle’s eyes opened with a sly gesture of complicity. She leaned on her chair, watching me rubbing her feet through the socks. Some moments later, she stretched and took her socks off, keeping her peds where they were. Now my cock was aching inside my trousers.

“You can see my feet now” she teased.

I took one of them in my hand to contemplate. It was big, maybe a size 9, but well formed and nicely arched, with long slender toes. I sniffed it and then started to kiss it; it was warm.

“You like ’em?” she asked.

“Sure. They’re nice”. It was only then that I realized she was comparing hers with Caroline’s small feet, maybe even Katherine’s. She felt she was big footed, maybe she had been bullied by girlfriends in school about it. You never know what makes a woman hide some of her charms.

“Size does not matter with this” I explained. “Small feet look delicate, like precious jewels. But big feet can be pretty too. They have some air of authority”. With this, I squeezed one of hers and planted a big kiss on it.

“You really like that”.

“Yes, I do”. She was caressing my face with her sole now, ever so lightly. It was beautiful. Suddenly, she lowered her feet to the floor and planted a quick kiss on my lips! Before I could respond to this, she motioned back, laughing.

“Your face smells of my foot!”

I laughed too. Well now the ice was broken. She was having the same feeling, because she stood up and took me by the hand.

“Now show me your bedroom” she was using a playful tone completely unheard by me. We walked hand in hand, she still barefoot, until we entered my dorm room. I stood in front of the king-size bed. She stood facing me, a few feet away, and suddenly her leg moved up like in a slow-motion karate move, planting her sole in my chest and pushing me back and over the mattress. I left myself fall in slow motion, content to have a new sex friend. One that understood my craving for feet!

“What do you want me to do?” she asked.

I looked at her, panting from excitement in front of me, waiting for my answer.

“Stand over my face. I want to feel your weight”. She looked surprised. I myself was surprised for revealing a long craving, my unconscious had talked frankly before I could think of it!

Now she was climbing the bed and walking on the mattress, planting her feet at both sides of my head. She looked at me quizzically, and I invited her to continue with a wink. She planted one hand on the ceiling for balance, and then let one foot float above my face, in suspension. It now looked massive.

“Like this?” she said. I silently nodded. “Tell me if it hurts” she warned, and then lowered her foot until it was pressing on my cheek, my face being sideways. Noticing I wasn’t complaining, she let her body weight rest on that foot for a moment. I was feeling completely defenseless, in awe of this intelligent girl whom I had never looked twice before. Life is full of surprises! God knows how long she had been thinking about me, repressing her fantasies out of respect for Caroline.

When she took her foot off, I was feeling in Heaven. “God you look so cool now” I said.

“You liked that?”

“Yeah, I like the feeling”.

“Do you feel weak? You like to feel weak around me?” She was watching me with excitement. Her foot slapped my face lightly; seeing that I wasn’t reacting, she repeated this several times, always a bit harder. I began accompanying her movements with my face, moving it from side to side.

“You like this… You like feeling weak around me! You like me being in control. You like to surrender to me. Tell me you want to surrender!". Now she was rubbing it over my face as if her foot was some sponge clearing a pot.

“I want to surrender”. She moaned again, and then let herself fall over me. In a moment we were a ball of legs and hands and faces kissing and biting in every place. Soon we had taken off our clothes and got into action, she straddling me with her hands resting on my shoulders.

“Oh… your cock is so big… Just like I thought”. She took it in her hand, admiring its thickness. Then, sat on top of it in one nice, swift movement. I could feel she was really wet inside. Her little breasts started bouncing above me. As she was fucking my body laying flat on the bed, she got closer and started talking with her face just inches from mine.

“You know, it was so cool, so lucky for you to check on my store this afternoon… I was so prepared for this! You know you fell into my trap”. Her eyes were firing at me like lasers, while the rest of her body moved in rhythm with my cock inside her wet thin cunt.

I stared back and smiled. She looked so satisfied already!

“And you could have come and gone with nothing really happening” she cooed. “But you know, when that girl asked you to pick the color of her shoe, I knew I got you. It was so obvious you were caught by the situation. You couldn’t repress your instincts”.

On hearing this, my cock grew harder, and she was noticing it, because she kept on:

“You were looking at that shoe in awe… You didn’t know what to say, you looked transfixed…” I nodded.

Then she said: “It was like you were becoming hypnotized”.

“Hypnotized?” A lump went through my throat. Gabrielle smiled, picking up the rhythm.

“Yes, hypnotized”.

“Hypnotized” I repeated. My cock was feeling harder than ever.

“Hypnotized” she said.

“Hypnotized”.

“Hypnotized”.

I felt a surge of adrenaline and exhaustion electrifying me like a wire. My belly sprang into the air, carrying Gabrielle up, while her hands pressed on my shoulders, her eyes right in front of mine, we both exploding at the same time. As I felt my load releasing into her, for what seemed like an eternity, the word “hypnotized” was shining in my mind like it was written in neon! We both moaned repeatedly, stretching the moment to the limit.

As I finally gave up, falling against the mattress with Gabrielle still mounted above me, I could feel my eyes starting to roll upwards. God I was feeling so tired! The last thing I remember seeing was Gabrielle’s catty smile of satisfaction. “Hypnotized” I repeated with a thin voice, and then I felt the familiar pull: my mind being engulfed into the depths of trance, yet again, my new girlfriend whispering something into my ear. I should have listened to her, but my conscious mind was too tired to pay attention to a single word.

All I knew was that I was going under again, and yet this time Katherine didn’t seem to be around.

(to be continued)