The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KATHERINE ANNE AND ME, AGAIN

This story begins some time after the ending of my previous story “Katherine Anne and me”, so maybe you should read that one first. It deals with the same characters, fetishes and style. This continuation will be published at a rhythm of one chapter per week, so you have plenty of time to catch up.

Hope you enjoy it! You can reach me at

Chapter 7

I left the hotel in a daze, not noticing anything until I felt the noises of the street hitting on me outside. The image of Robert succumbing so suddenly and so completely to Katherine’s enchantment on the phone was embedded in my mind, I could still see it in front of my eyes. Was that the way I, too, was falling under her spell every time she hypnotized me? I guessed that’d be the case; I knew it by heart; but still, one thing is to assume it happened, and another completely different to see it happen in front of you, face to face, while being completely awake! Now it was blatantly apparent how obviously, how directly, I was being exploited by Katherine, as were probably many others! Didn’t she say she wasn’t a hypnodomme? That she didn’t like it? Then, why was she doing this to Robert? Just because he asked her to? And more important, was she, like he had implied, a financial domme? Would she milk me out of my savings? Or, maybe she really WAS a domme, only of a different kind? But then, why didn’t she tell me so? Was this thing true, whatever it was?

While sorting out a street busy with cars, which were throwing honk warnings at me every time I seemed to be getting lost in my ramblings, I finally tried to calm down and analyze this situation in a detached, cool way. Did it really make a difference, that is to me, if Katherine was a financial domme? That would mean she had made me give her money, or buy things for her. Did she get a kick out of that? Did I? I pondered this last question while crossing the main square of my town, the same town Katherine has come to occupy and conquer. I really was indifferent, I believe, to the fact that she could be making money out of me. It didn’t get me particularly horny, other than the fact that it was a way to assess her position on top of me; and being that my finances hadn’t suffered much from that, I didn’t loathe it either... Wait, was this really true? Maybe I should check my finances before assuming this as a fact, shouldn’t I? All I remembered was that I paid for the lease of that theater in Dallas where she had done her act, and her brother had played with his band. I mean, that was all there was about it, huh? I remembered paying for the dinner also. And the beer in my hotel’s fridge... Hey, big deal. If that was what it took to enjoy a personal hypnotist making you submit to her charms, so be it! I realized that now, all I was offering Katherine was a free room in my apartment; one that she had forbidden me to enter, OK, but that was all. And it was temporary, wasn’t it? It wasn’t like she’d stay there forever, huh? Not like what she was apparently doing to this Robert guy. After some more thinking, I concluded that Kathie had different methods for different men. How many of us were spiraling around the labyrinths of her mind, hanging on her every word, feeding off her sport-like faultless hypnosis seduction?

I was thinking about all this when I heard a female voice calling my name. I turned around to find Lilly, Katherine’s bar colleague, looking at me with a smile in her face! She was dressed almost exactly like the night before, which seemed kind of odd; it was almost noon. Then it hit me: my random walking had taken me straight back to the restaurant, and Lilly was working yet another shift. I looked around. I noticed they were taking some tables outside during the day, and there were sitting a couple of solitary men reading the paper and enjoying their breakfast under the sun.

“Hi! Sorry, I didn’t see you… I was distracted”.

“Yeah, I could see that!” she laughed. “You looked like you were about to do some school exam”.

I smiled too; she had read my worries in my face. I realized this was the first time I was seeing her during daytime.

“Don’t tell me you sleep in here” I quipped, trying to mock her.

“No!” she laughed again, in a flirting way, her circular tray pressed against her chest. “I do some mornings too, you know. Even Katherine does sometimes”.

“I guess she’s not here, then”.

“What, were you looking for her? Don’t you want anything to drink?”

“Hmmm, not really. But I promise I’ll come one morning soon, and have breakfast”.

“Good” she said, always smiling, almost teasing, looking at me like she knew something private about me. (Which she actually did, jeez.)

“You know, I was watching you last night” I said. “You seem to be enjoying your work more. I noticed how all the men were ogling you every time you went to their table”.

As soon as I finished saying this, I realized how odd it was to be talking like this to her, right out of nowhere. But she didn’t seem to mind.

“Well thank you” she offered. “Your friend taught me to relax a little around them. And they give me more tips” she laughed. “Were you, like, ogling me too?”

Right then, she moved her weight to her other foot, which made me look down and find she was wearing back her black rubber sandals with platforms.

“I...” My mind was having a blank. Then I realized I was actually ogling her feet. I quickly looked up, feigning nothing had happened. She was again giving me her smirk. “You know you are very beautiful”.

“I think you told me that last night” she quickly responded. Seeing that I was out of some cool phrase to counter her advance, she smiled warmly and added: “Thank you, how kind of you... Come anytime. You know, I do many things for tips”. She bit her lip for a brief moment, enjoying my awe at the suggestions that quip awakened in my already distressed mind. Then she turned around to enter the bar and said, looking at me sideways, “See you around, then”.

She walked flawlessly back to the front door of the bar, knowing very well I was looking at her feet balancing on her platforms. I could hear the slight noise the friction of their feet (covered in sweat?) made against the rubber of those shoes. I stood there for a moment, oblivious to the fact that she’d be seeing me on the reflection of the window glass, lost on my thoughts about what she had just said. Then, I saw an old man having a beer and winking at me from one of the tables.

“You better come back, kid. She likes you” he whispered, smiling, and took another sip.

I did a couple of errands and then realized it was three o’clock already. Should I spy on Katherine and Robert? I knew where they would meet; there’s only one big mall in this town. But then, what would I find there? And, shouldn’t I leave them to their privacy? What if she saw me? Still, as I was pondering the prons and cons, I knew this was a temptation I couldn’t resist. To see Katherine interact with another guy in the same private way she did it with me, felt somehow like looking at myself from a distance. I was also curious to see how Katherine conducted herself once she had his subject deep into trance: would she look satisfied? Maybe even horny? Was it just a clinical interest? Would she talk about her feelings to him? To me?

I arrived at the mall some twenty minutes late, just to make sure I wouldn’t bump into them as soon as I entered. It was one of those open-air malls with several floors surrounding a big, empty space in the center, bathed by the sunlight that also reached the shops scatterend around it. The place was really big, so there was little chance to be seen if I was careful. I began to walk corridors up and down, looking across to the other side and also up and down the different floors. I was also checking inside the shops on passing, to avoid being seen by her from inside. I was lucky; in a couple of minutes I saw them from a distance. They were coming out of some leather shop in the other side. Katherine was walking in front, not paying attention to his companion, who trotted behind her with a couple of bags. They didn’t see me. They each seemed lost in their own train of thought. But, could Robert think at all right now? Was he still hypnotized? He now certainly looked like a servant keeping around his mistress. Or was I thinking this because of what I knew about them? Anyway, I kept walking some fifty yards behind them. Then they entered another shop. Should I pass them by? Would I be noticed? I decided to wait a couple of minutes and then pass quickly in front of the shop; I was leaving enough time for Katherine to get into a dresser, I supposed. That way, even if she was looking outside and saw me, my appearance could still be natural; I’d be just walking by. I slowly covered the distance between me and them, stopping at several other shops to gaze at clothes in their windows, like any other shopper. As I was coming closer, I began to feel nervous like a kid about to tell a girl that he likes her. Suddenly, I realized there were few customers and I could be easily noticed. Should I turn around? Right then, I noticed that the shop they had entered, which I was about to pass by, was a shoe shop, one of those with fancy designs for young trendy women. I couldn’t resist the impulse to check the place.

I tried to walk like I wasn’t really to stop there, but slow enough that I could see inside, and maybe even check some of the shoes. As it was almost summer, there were plenty of sandals on display, all in bright colors. Being careful not to lose myself in the designs, I tried to gaze inside; but the sun was hitting on the window and there wasn’t much I could really see. There was a young woman behind the counter; Katherine and Robert seemed out of sight. OK, I had tried anyway. I resigned myself to keep walking, and was about to leave when I saw the woman in the counter raise her arms and make waves at me. Oh God! Was that anybody I knew? Should I greet her? I positioned myself blocking the sunlight so I could see inside, and recognized Gabrielle, one of my ex-girlfriend’s friends. She was waving her hand, greeting me with some exaggeration, and I realized she was saying something, but she wasn’t really talking, only making exaggerate motions with her mouth so I could understand the words. I was about to wave back when she completed this with a motion of her hand that was unmistakable. She was inviting me to come in. “Come in!” were her mute words.

What could I do? I thought of feigning briskness, like I was about to go somewhere, and leave. But I had already stopped, and there was something in the way Gabrielle was waving at me that made it impossible to ignore her. I had lost my initiative yet again. Resigned, and still hoping Katherine wasn’t there and I was watching into the wrong place, I smiled politely and pushed the glass door to enter.

It was a large showroom with plenty of women footwear poking from the walls, covered from the floor to the ceiling with rows of shoes. I looked around quite casually, trying to grasp if Katherine and Robert were really there. I noticed a couple trying some models at the far end, next to another window and bathed by the sunlight coming through. I wasn’t sure, but it seemed Katherine was seated and Robert was opening some shoe boxes while kneeling in front of her. I wasn’t really sure they were them, however. It could very well be another girl of Katherine’s age or complexion, and the man kneeling in front of her just another salesman. Knowing I couldn’t see much anymore, I quickly turned my head around to greet Gabrielle, who was standing in the opposite direction; she was smiling at me, opening her arms. We quickly hugged and kissed on the cheek, and I leaned on the counter to make sure we wouldn’t go in Katherine’s direction. Maybe I could get out of there before being spotted by her…

“Hi Gene! Long time no see!” said Gabrielle, in a tone I judged rather high for the occasion. Or was I just feeling nervous because I wanted to pass unnoticed? “Don’t worry, I know you’re not seeing Caroline anymore” she quickly added.

“I guess she told you all about it” I said, trying to sound casual but secretly wondering what Caroline had told her friends about our separation. This had been some months ago and I hadn’t seen any of her friends since.

“Well you know us girls!” she laughed. “You guys didn’t meet again since, I suppose?”

“No, not at all” I quipped. Caroline and I had separated rather amicably, but I knew we both needed some time of rest to then meet again as friends, if such thing ever occurred. Caroline had been the only girlfriend I had told about my foot fetish, which she had agreed to feed for my contentment, even if she didn’t really make much out of it. I hadn’t told her anything about hypnosis; up to now, Katherine was the only person I had confided that. I silently wondered if Caroline talked to her friends about my tastes in bed.

“I didn’t know you worked here!” I said, trying to sound casual. Gabrielle looked at me for what seemed a split second too long before answering.

“Oh, this is just my second month in here. You wouldn’t have known anyway. It’s something to get some dough while I keep with my studies. I work here nine to five”.

“Is it hard work?”

“Only when there are too many customers, which is only at weekends. I have another girl helping me in those days. During the week, I run the place myself”.

So the man over there wasn’t an employee. I resisted the temptation to look around, and kept talking in a low voice, looking at Gabrielle, who explained about her job some more. She seemed to look at me naturally, with no hidden intentions. So... maybe Caroline had kept my tastes a secret.

Gabrielle wasn’t the beautiful one in Caroline’s group; that would be Caroline herself, a true beauty in my eyes. But none of the girls in that group was ugly, really. From what I remembered, Gabrielle was taller and with a bigger complexion, something of a sports girl, with longer arms and legs compared to Caroline. My ex-girlfriend had always looked like a small doll, all tiny and precious. Gabrielle, on the other hand, possessed broader features, she wasn’t really ugly but not that special either. She was a run-of-the-mill girl, funny and smart, with friendly cheekbones that went a pinkish shade when she laughed. Her brown long hair, somewhat frizzed, rounded her heart-shaped face like she wanted to hide inside her hairdo. Her skin was very white and with some imperfections, unlike Caroline’s perfect, less porous face. On the other side, Gabrielle’s normal beauty wasn’t at all intimidating, which made her a nice companion and a quickly entrusting friend. She asked me if I was still doing computer work and told me her notebook was giving her problems, would I be so gracious to take a look? I said sure and I gave her my phone number. I was thinking of the best way to finish our chat when I felt a small hand pressing on my back.

Before I could turn around, I heard Katherine’s voice right behind me!

“Excuse me, can you help me with this?” Was she talking to me or to Gabrielle? When I turned around, resigned to face her, I noticed she was staring directly at me. But she winked quickly and privately at me, and kept talking in a way she didn’t let on that we already knew each other.

“I need a man’s opinion on this”. She raised her hands, which were holding identical skippy sandals. I mean, the model was identical but they were in different colors.

“I can’t decide. Which color you think would suit best on me?” Now the sandals were right in front of my face and, before I knew I was doing it, I was holding one of them in my hand. It was a small, nicely designed skippy-like flat sandal, the upsole in black leather, the crossed-out strips on top in some shiny material, maybe plastic, but with a leather-like feel. There were many interlaced strips, however I noticed they’d show enough of the foot fitting inside them. They seemed quite comfortable, and trendy at the same time. The one I was holding in my hand was in a deep red; the other one, still in Katherine’s hand, in light blue.

“I guess the red one is prettier” I said, trying to sound nonchalant.

“Thank you! I wasn’t really sure until you said that”. She winked again, as in this is our little secret. I kept my composure. and thought I was doing a good job at it until I realized I was still holding her shoe. I quickly offered it back. Katherine took it with a smirk, turned around and walked back, barefoot, to where Robert was still kneeling and waiting for her, like a servant waiting for his mistress.

Resisting the urge to keep watching her bare feet hitting the carpet, I turned around again. Gabrielle was looking at me with complicity. Maybe she even paused just a little bit, before smiling back at me? Like she was pondering, what has just happened here? Or was it just my nerves? I shrugged, like this was nothing.

“Good you just came in. They seem to trust more in men when they ask that kind of questions” she said. “And this guy who came with her doesn’t seem to say much”.

She looked at them in the back, above my shoulder, and I took it as a cue to turn around for just another moment. Katherine seemed to be trying another shoe, that a silent Robert was efficiently fitting on her right foot. They didn’t look at us.

“She didn’t let me attend her” Gabrielle confided, “just asked for some stuff on her size and told me this guy would try the shoes on her”. Now she was shrugging, and I smiled back.

“So, did you like it? The model?” she asked.

“Oh yeah, it was nice” I said, matter-of-factually. She stared at me for a moment. Had she noticed my stupor at the shoe Katherine had put in my hand a minute ago? Suddenly I was feeling the intense smell of fresh leather around me, the fragance of all those fresh shoes waiting for their future woman owners. I fringed.

“I actually own a pair of those. In light blue. I’m using them right now, actually” Gabrielle said. She was standing behind the counter, and made no movement to show them.

“Oh. Well the light blue looked good too”. She nodded. Another silence. “Are they comfortable?” I asked.

“Yeah, they’re lovely. You know, in here I’m standing up most of the time” Gabrielle confided. “I couldn’t stand walking on heels. Not that I use them much anyway!” she laughed.

I remembered I used to see her in plain jeans and sneakers, or boots. Gabrielle wasn’t one of those girls who were flaunting her figure. Maybe her feet were ugly? Anyway, most women don’t seem to grasp what really attracts guys about their feet. I changed the subject and we talked some more, while my brain made some quick conclusions. The most important: Katherine had noticed that I knew Gabrielle and didn’t want to impose herself in the conversation. Did this mean she was giving me space to have my own adventures? Or that she just didn’t want to be too noticed in there?

Gabrielle and I chatted about her studies, then I made some excuse and left. She promised to call me about her notebook. I left the shop repressing my desire to look at Katherine again, and made it as if I didn’t know her from before at all.

(to be continued)