The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KATHERINE ANNE AND ME, AGAIN

This story begins some time after the ending of my previous story “Katherine Anne and me”, so maybe you should read that one first. It deals with the same characters, fetishes and style. This continuation will be published at a rhythm of one chapter per week, so you have plenty of time to catch up.

Hope you enjoy it! You can reach me at

Chapter 4

Over the next few days a routine was developing, with Katherine waking up early and leaving for the University before I got up. She’d have lunch there and return home late in the afternoon, after her seminar and maybe a walk through town with her new schoolmates. We’d have a cup of coffee and then I’d let her go through her books and notations. Finally one of us would cook some dinner, and then maybe we’d watch a movie on TV.

Katherine didn’t like to talk about her studies and I respected her wishes, but secretly I was hoping the subject would appear at some moment. Her questions would be more about the town, where to go, what to eat and so on. Also about my family, who were from another city. From time to time I’d tell he something about my computer job, but I could see she really wasn’t interested.

I also hoped to find traces of her in the apartment during the day. Those cork sandals were enough to make me dream a lot, but sadly they were just a one-day gift. Entire days went by without any suggestions, and then I gradually got accustomed to see her around, and not think of hypnosis automatically every time. Katherine was a fun person actually, really nice, and it was good to be friends with her, even if our relationship had really started in a different way, more like that of a fan and a reluctant idol-dominant figure. I was almost beginning to think this was a normal situation.

But then of course there were the other days. We’d be having our afternoon coffee cup and she’d casually drop the subject into our conversation. For instance, asking me about my secret hypno-godesses, if I had seen any clip lately; or just telling me she wanted to try an induction on me for her project. In these occasions, she would get the new tripod and mount her cellphone on it -it fitted perfectly- to film our sessions. She’d then put me under right there sitting at the table. The first time she used a pendant, a small gold chain she used to hang around her neck and that ended on a shiny little face, a sun or something like that. Then a pocket watch -yes, she had one—, and also by me looking into her eyes, or at her mouth forming the words of the induction, or into a little spiral disk... and on and on. I was going under flawlessly every single time, and she would make me go through simple tasks, like having my hand glued to the table or forgetting things, that kind of stuff. She was making these vids to use them in her class; apparently it was part of some itinerary of the different ways you could hypnotize a person. She told me about the different kinds of subjects you could find: the visual ones, who were better at picking that kind of cues, or the aural ones, who concentrated on words and noises; the tactile ones, and the mixed; it turned out I was mixed. She also had said that my continuous exposure to induction videos and also to her preparation, had made me something of a somnambulist, although I wasn’t one really, I just was so eager to be hypnotized I kinda did most of the work by myself. I felt some dumb pride on this, I admit it! By then I was comfortable already with the idea that Katherine could do whatever she wanted; I also trusted her scientific approach to the matter, even if she liked to make pranks on her subjects when they were up to it, as it was in my case. Not that I wouldn’t also welcome some bolder approaches to being hypnotized, like with dommes, but I knew Katherine’s primary interests were on magic in general, and also in the therapeutic use of hypnosis to cure pain, among other things.

As days went by, her methods would grow in subtlety and get more and more sophisticated. For instance, one afternoon she said “OK, I would like to hypnotize you now” and went for the tripod while I was sitting there, finishing my cup, silently glad for what was about to happen. She came back and put everything in order, taking her time, and savoring the suspense she was provoking.

“OK Gene” she said finally, after gazing at me in silence for some moments, “in about a minute I will hypnotize you very deeply. But first I want to tell you how I’ll make it. See, at the beginning I’ll make you look into my eyes, just like you’re doing now, and explain to you the basis of what we’re about to do. I will talk plainly and calmly... and with you being already used to my tone of voice, it’ll be really easy for you to grow more focused on what I’m saying, and to stop paying attention to other noises around us. You will also notice that your view gets a bit narrower, focusing more and more on my eyes”.

I nodded; I could feel this starting to happen already, and smiled in recognition.

“Good” she continued. “By this time your body will be already relaxing, going through the usual steps of an induction, with no necessity of me detailing this process. Your body will be relaxing normally, as it usually does when I hypnotize you, and this will also send your mind into submission, attentive to my words, silently following each and every one of them, as they go out of my mouth and into your ears, and then into your mind... Listening more and more to them... like they were coming from inside your mind. Like my voice is now everything that fills your mind. And your will is now slipping down into unconsciousness without me talking about it. Yes, it will be that easy”.

Katherine’s eyes were fixed on mine and her steely stare made it impossible to focus my sight on anything else. But I guessed she wasn’t smiling anymore... she was now a professional doing what she was best at: hypnotizing me! I somehow realized that all this explanation was having exactly the effect she was predicting, even before she really started with the induction.

“Don’t worry if you’re already feeling the effects of my explanation” she said, expressing that even then, everything would be in order. But the other part of me, which found pleasure in surrendering my mind to her, couldn’t care less about timing, and was happily leading me down into complete relaxation. I blinked a few times, trying to concentrate on her words and her eyes, failing more and more. I wasn’t feeling my body anymore, it was too heavy and relaxed. My eyelids were also heavy, and my eyes were having a tendency to roll upwards even when I wasn’t blinking. I could see a polite smile forming in the corners of Katherine’s eyes as she watched me fighting in order to keep watching her and not fall asleep before she had the opportunity of hypnotizing me...

“Thaaat’s it Gene. By now it’s so very easy to submit to me, to completely surrender your conscious mind to my eyes, to my words. You trust me completely and know that when I finish this lengthy induction, based only on me talking and looking at you, you will be so deeply hypnotized that you’ll obey all my suggestions without question. And you really like that. Knowing that in a moment you’ll be so engrossed in my induction that the moment will come in which for hypnotizing you that deeply I’ll just look you in the eye and say one word. One simple word”.

As she was telling me all this, I was fighting -and losing- my battle to keep my eyes open. They were rolling up more and more, and my concentration on stopping this was making me lose focus on the rest of my body, even my face. I could feel my mouth was hanging open, with no memory of relaxing my jaw. I blinked a few times to regain my stare, only to find Katherine’s face really up close now, her eyes filling my field of vision. Right at that moment, I heard a loud noise right in my ear:

SNAP

“Sleep” Katherine whispered at the same time.

My eyes closed shut like they were tampered with glue, and I felt my head falling down like a tone of bricks. My shoulders also relaxed and I had, even as I sank myself into comfortable hypnotic sleep, the sensation of slowly falling forwards, until my head was resting on Katherine’s lap. My mouth still open, I registered the slight lavender perfume of her clothes in some corner of my brain, while I could hear her voice above me, whispering something on and on, while her hand caressed my hair in slow, swift cascading moves, like a mother comforting a child.

Some time later, when I opened my eyes still in her lap, I noticed my mouth was still ajar and dripping saliva all over her thigh and through her thick blue jean pants. I managed to get my lips closed and started to get up from there, incredibly relaxed; a thin but elastic thread of drool kept connecting my lower lip with her leg for a few seconds, then finally broke, leaving a small pond to be absorbed by the cotton fabric of her pants. I actually yawned and stretched as I was trying to regain my composure, but somehow I still felt like being inside a bubble. Katherine looked at me and talked in motherly tones.

“Back with us, Gene. Thaaat’s right. That was a real sweet induction, wasn’t it?” she laughed. I smiled sheepishly, trying to remember what had happened. “Really good” she said as she stopped recording. Then, without further tasks, she got up, and started for her room.

“Good night Gene. Sleep well”.

By the time I gathered enough breath to respond, her door was already closing.

“Good night Katherine”.

I let out a sigh, a bit disappointed because nothing else had come from the induction. I dragged myself to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

The next morning, like most days, I passed through the different rooms of my house to check if there was something Katherine had left around. I also stopped short of opening her dorm room door, as always. I blamed myself for being such a slob, not capable of disobey a simple suggestion. Then I went around the corner and saw, in front of the mirror, a pair of black sneakers.

I immediately recognized them as the ones Katherine had been using the day before. There was nothing unusual about them, they were just a common pair of running shoes and, contrary to the cork sandals, there was nothing really erotic about them. In fact, they looked quite old and abused by exercise. I was about to leave them behind when I noticed there was something inside them. I bent down in order to see better, and found they were containing Katherine’s inner footwear: two small heaps of used white ankle socks, one inside each shoe. I reached and took one of them in my hand.

Now, this was just a sock. Nothing of Katherine’s foot form could be really made from its appearance, other than it had obviously been used the day before and left there; the bottom of the sock was a bit rusty and slightly gray, compared with the rest. It was thin, soft cotton, maybe with a bit of polyester. I took the sock under my nose and then froze.

I couldn’t do this again! I remembered what Katherine had told me that morning some days ago, that as soon as I smelled her feet on something my mind would enter a trance and I would be left to obey her wishes. This was a highly humiliating prospect; to call her again in the middle of her class to let her know I was awaiting for instructions, her long-distance puppet. I resisted the urge to smell the socks while thinking about all this. But, was this smell having effect on me while coming from anyplace? Or just her shoes? And more important, had she left the sneakers there for me to see, or was this just an oblivious gesture? Whatever the reason, I knew I was sensitive to her traces and suggestions.

Then I thought well, what if I don’t really sniff them for all it’s worth? What about a faint thread of a smell? Just enough to have my system going. Like I just found this socks on the floor and I’m thinking, do they need a wash or are they clean? In a situation like that I could smell them in a completely casual manner, just to check, right? And after checking they were really dirty, and I’d have to sniff just one of them for it, I could drop them in the laundry basket and forget all about it. After all, those sneakers weren’t really erotic like the sandals, there was nothing much I could do with them. In fact, maybe Katherine was expecting me to behave like this! To show her I was her happy roommate, not just some stupid hypnoslave who couldn’t see through her suggestions and commands. In the afternoon, when she came back, I’d greet her and just casually, mention to her: “Oh, I just put your white socks in the basket, they need a wash you know”.

I was smiling while these thoughts were forming on my mind, and now my hand pulled away, so that the sock would be at a distance. I perked up my nose and sniffed. Nothing. Hell, maybe they really were clean? But how I would know without having them a little bit closer? My hand traveled a few inches towards my face, and I sniffed again. Hmmm. Not much of a smell. I tried again, now a couple of inches closer. Was that really sock smell? I wasn’t sure. What could be more “dangerous”: sock smell or feet smell? Weren’t both really the same? Now I had the sock almost under my nose. Well, that surely smelled like sock smell. I should check again. Hmmm. Still too faint to really tell. Should I put it right under my nose? Or maybe have a bigger sniff. Hmmmmmm. That was a heavenly scent. Foot smell, no question. These are going to the laundry! OK, just another sniff. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Before I could help it, my hand was covering my nose with the sock. Oh, that feels good. That’s feeling so good. Hmmmm. So delectable. As I breathed through Katherine’s sock, I could feel my eyes rolling up already. Damn! I shouldn’t be so weak! Let’s get this sock outta here. Yeah, sure. Hmmmm. Hmmmmmph.

Next thing I know, I’m dialing again! Now the sock is firmly rooted against my nose, covering it like an assault mask, my eyes closed, my movements feeling like cotton. My mind is somewhere else. In fact I don’t remember anything between crouching on the floor and starting my talk with Katherine, now standing up next to my fixed phone:

“Hi Gene, what is it?”

“Kmmmph nhhnh’s cntrllmmmmind”.

“What?”

After another failed attempt, she lowered her voice and whispered:

“Gene. Take the sock from under your nose”.

“Katherine Annnne is controlling my minnnd”.

“Sure am. What a weak little pervert. You know you are a pervert, don’t you Gene?”

“Hmmm. Yeah”.

“Are you sniffing my sneakers?”

“No. Just the socks”.

“Uh, OK. That’s better”. I heard her quick laugh and smiled, knowing I was making her feel good. “OK Gene, I guess you want to have some fun with my used socks. Is that right?”

“Yes, please”.

She was laughing again. “Good. Well they’re already dirty, so I see no harm in that. Do whatever you want with them. Just make sure to wash them later”.

“Yeah. Thank you”.

“You’re welcome”. I heard the click marking the end of our conversation. I let the phone on the hook and looked at my new trophy. Wait, there was another sock too. I went to the mirror and extracted it from the other shoe. It had the same smell, only stronger because it hadn’t ventilated yet. I was levitating! I looked down to my already hardening prick, poking out from my pajama pants. I sighed and caressed it with my other hand, while looking at myself in the mirror. What a pitiful sight, a grown man smelling a pair of socks!

About a minute later, I was still standing there, thumping and panting. One sock covering my nose, breathing thru like it was an oxygen mask. The other one wrapped around my erect cock about to burst, pumping up and down with my free hand. “Katherine Anne is controlling my mind” I moaned again and again, until bursting into Katherine’s sock in quick pushes, right in front of the mirror.

Days went by and, like I said, I was getting to the idea that not everything related with Katherine Anne was hypnosis. The girl had a normal life and so should I! We had ‘normal’ roommate adventures, like cooking together and going places. Still, something in the back of my mind was always wondering when would be the time she’d use her charms on me once again.

Sometimes I’d find her looking at me quizzically, as if she could read my moods and guess what I was thinking right then. This could happen for instance when doing something that could have a hypnosis-related link, like watching TV, which we’d do rarely, or going shopping with her. Imagine passing by a shoe store… Also in conversation, some words triggered ‘secret’ meanings in her mouth, like “submit”, “deep”, “blank”, etcetera. It was a bit like NLP, if you know what I mean, and by now I was pretty sure she had studied or was studying NLP, because even if she never let anything out about her intentions, sometimes it was just too casual that she stumbled into these words when talking about something completely unrelated with hypnosis. I mean, I know that I’m a shameless hypnofetishist thinking about this 24/7, but she had to know my mind was like an antenna picking up the tiniest bits of information in its craving for being hypnotized by her.

One afternoon, she had been talking to me in the kitchen about the “depth” of knowledge I had about computers, how I could “enter” someone’s computer and fix it, making it “obey” my commands from a distance. After some ten minutes of this code, I was secretly craving her to impose her spell on me right there and then, but she was making no mention of hypnosis at all. Her tone kept being normal, instead of changing into her usual fast-motion, assertive suggestion delivery. So I didn’t know what to think. She talked some more like this, and then suddenly mentioned she had to run some errand: “Don’t expect me until late afternoon”. As soon as she left the room I thought well, that gives me two to three hours, more than enough time to feed my instincts! I was quite ready to have a session with myself, so to speak. I opened my notebook and soon enough, I was really engrossed in the screen to pay attention to anything else.

From time, to time, I was hearing some noise from my neighbors. I knew it must be them because it sounded like from behind a wall; I didn’t have to look around to know I was alone in my apartment. Still, I could hear voices, and one of them sounded a lot like Katherine’s. It seemed a bit odd, given that I rarely heard my neighbors through the wall; but I was really engrossed in the contents of my “Work” folder, which as usual contained anything but. I began by looking for some Katherine Anne vids. Given that she wouldn’t care for trancing me in the flesh, maybe I could get a kick of watching her old clips. I picked one that had her doing some induction while sitting inside a car. She talked straight to the camera, which seemed to be planted right against the windshield, and after a couple of minutes of Texan banter with those forms of expression I loved (“schmalzy”, “razzle and dazzle”, “all that jazz”), she suddenly started a fast-talking induction, looking straight at me... I loved her assertive tone and the predatory look in her eyes while she took the viewer into a light trance in a matter of seconds; but being myself so used to her charms, I always went out like a light, never getting to the end of the clip in complete conscience of my actions. I knew, however, that it was a feel-good clip because that was how I felt afterwards every time I had played it, and this was no exception! So I woke up feeling refreshed and relaxed, and went for some more flashy stuff. There was a clip promoting her stage show, which I played with no sound; the circus music added to it kind of took you out of the present goal. Then, I focused on the carefully inserted shots of her showing some cleavage, or her legs inside some tempting pantyhose. This was a recent clip and the hypnotist girl in it was already playing with her body charms without shame; I re-played some parts in slow motion, while jacking off to her chubby form under a simple flower dress that ended way above the knee. But even I got tired of this, I needed something bolder to get off! I remembered some domme clip that was quite lame on the hypnosis part, but great in domme talk and also the girl on it was particularly cute. I found it and skipped forwards until the part where she started doing her “superior” bratty talk. “You know very well that I can control you so easily, you surrender to my mind anytime I want”. Stuff like that, which always got me going. “You’re so weak before me, so eager to surrender to my power”. As soon as the domme said this, as always, I was jacking off furiously, my mouth open in amazement. Just then I heard the neighbor laugh, and it sounded exactly like Katherine’s laugh! Could it be that she had befriended the person next door? Something told me I shouldn’t worry about that, and I relaxed immediately, focusing again on the vestal flashing her shiny thigh pants, towering over me in her perfect attire, showing me a good-to-spank ass. The neighbor seemed to keep on laughing just about every time I started to jack off in earnest, but over time I could somehow ignore it. I knew Katherine couldn’t see me, she was away doing her errand. I’d never have done this in her presence, and I don’t think she’d like to see it, either. Fantasy world, jacking-off land, is better kept in reserve, even between couples... or so I thought at the time.

By the time this perfect plastic domme made her usual countdown, I was really engrossed in the scene, and began to come way before she finished. Boy was that body hot, even if her hypnosis talk was pretty lame! I loved the way she could dominate you with one look. I didn’t care the orders the dommes could give: the important thing was for them to remember you the terms of the contract that linked your desire to them. “My mind is superior to your mind, I’m strong and you’re weak”, that kind of stuff, was the highest turn-on for me on that frame of mind, and I came profusely, whispering nonsense about her being a marvelous bitch-goddess, and salivating all over my seat as I emptied my balls on the floor.

By then I was standing in front of the table, cock in hand, and when the clip ended I shook my head in awe. Boy was I taken ahead by these images! I was already beginning to feel that rejection feeling every masturbator knows comes right after finishing the deed, when you’re feeling kinda guilty for wasting your time. I was in the middle of this phase when I gazed to my right and… there was Katherine Anne, sitting beside me! She had one hand in her mouth and seemed to be in the same position as one hour before, like she had never got up from her seat! She immediately shifted in her seat and moved a hand in front of my eyes, as if she wanted to take me out of my stupor.

“Look into my eyes, Gene!” I heard her say. Her voice seemed to come from inside a cloud, like that of my neighbor. “There’s nothing to worry about. This is all in your mind. I’m not really here. You’ve seized your time to jack off to all those hypnosis images you keep in your computer. You’re feeling so satisfied now… You must be worn out from all that. You just want to sit down and rest. I’m not really here anymore” SNAP

I sat down and all of a sudden I felt very tired, I had just had a wonderful orgasm and I was sure Katherine wouldn’t appear until later, so I could use a little nap. Right then and there. “Thaaat’s it Gene, closing your tired, sleepy eyes while letting go of your mind, erasing your memory of this”.

Half and hour later, I woke up suddenly, feeling completely awake and refreshed. I was still alone. I had to rush to clean up the floor before my come dry up! I didn’t want it to be noticed. Thank God Katherine was out! I’d have feel ashamed of showing her this, even if she knew I was doing it now and then with hot hypnosis clips, even some of her own (which were only secretly hot). I thought about all those questions she had made on the subject. Maybe she was curious about how I used this material. No matter... She’d have to figure that out by herself. I finished cleaning the floor and then myself, and went out to buy something to eat.

(to be continued)