The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KATHERINE ANNE AND ME, AGAIN

This story begins some time after the ending of my previous story “Katherine Anne and me”, so maybe you should read that one first. It deals with the same characters, fetishes and style. This continuation will be published at a rhythm of one chapter per week, so you have plenty of time to catch up.

Hope you enjoy it! You can reach me at

Chapter 5

The following week, true to her word, Katherine began working in a restaurant. It was one of those Hooters-like places with fast food and a few delicatessen to disguise the fact that the clients were mostly guys who drank beer while staring at the waitresses’ tits. It was called Hotties or something like that. Katherine was now coming back late, and I was seeing her just for a few minutes in the morning or late afternoon, when she came back from the university and before going to work. She had a tight schedule now, much to my chagrin. But she was collaborating with food and other expenses, so I couldn’t really complain.

On the second weekend, she felt confident enough to invite me to go to the place. I took it as a casual invitation, and prepared myself to see her in a different environment. The place was on a busy street downtown, full of bars with tables covering the boardwalk, and at night it was full of youngsters, plus some heavier, older guys that seemed to come from the trucks which circulated nearby. This Hotties place, however, had no tables outside. I went in and was greeted warmly by Katherine, who pointed to the area where her tables were set, so she could take care of me herself. The place was not big and there were only two waitresses: a tall, dark-haired one, who went by the name of Lilly and covered the front and one of the walls; Katherine was in charge of the back and the other wall, some twenty tables total between the two. I was lucky, because Katherine’s area was showing only one free table.

I soon noticed that Katherine’s tables were mostly occupied by men of different ages, all of them sitting alone, save for just one table hosting a group. On the contrary, Lilly’s area had more of the usual near-drunk male groups you associate with this kind of places. However, only half of her tables were full.

While waiting for a busy Katherine to take my order, I checked the activity at the front. Guys were talking among themselves, sometimes from table to table, cracking jokes loudly and drinking beer. Lilly, a tall brunette dressed in a white low-cut shirt and black shorts, took their orders briskly. She walked back and forth among the tables, on a couple of platform rubber flipflops, avoiding from time to time the hands of some customers who seemed fixated on her cute, protruding butt, which bounced nicely every time she walked. She didn’t seem to really like the attention, though, going from table to table in a hurry and taking the orders in a professional, detached way.

On the other hand, Katherine seemed decided to pass some time with every one of her customers, especially the lonesome ones, who seemed to crave her attention. She leaned over the tables to hear their comments, offering a nice cleavage under her shirt, identical to the one Lilly used. But instead of shorts, she was donning some full black, opaque trousers which seemed to disappear in the dim light of the place, plus some black sneakers. My curiosity was piqued, given that these places usually have a strict dress code, the bolder the better. She seemed to be more successful customer-wise, though. It was obvious all these men liked her, be it for her natural charm, her quite interesting cleavage -news for me- or any other hidden attractions. Finally, she let go of the table next to mine, and handed me the menu.

“Good to have you here, Gene” she greeted professionally. “This is a busy night, but I think I can handle it!". I smiled and looked quizzically at the menu. On the first page there was the list of the delicacies, the less-than-usual stuff.

“Mmmm… These ribs here seem quite interesting” I pointed out, wanting to take the pick as soon as possible.

“They’re cute” she immediately responded, “but I don’t think you noticed this other thing in here”; she passed some pages to point at the usual dishes. “Tonight our chicken soup is something else!” she smiled.

“Really? Maybe it’s a bit warm in here for having this kind of dish”.

“Nonsense. I can assure you, you’ve never tasted chicken soup like ours. It’s really something else”. She was leaning a bit over the table, so our heads were quite close, but still I had to pay attention to her low voice, because of the abundant noise. She seemed to like that I was looking at her eyes and not her tits, like most men would do in this situation. I was aware she was offering me her bosom on a plate, though; I just wanted to be polite.

“You know Gene, chicken soup can seem a quite common dish, but sometimes it’s really wise to taste it”. She was looking into my eyes now. I think I heard some snapping as she was talking. “You can taste it in many places, but when you taste it here, you just know that chicken soup is the one to have”.

SNAP SNAP SNAP

“I think you want to have the chicken soup. Ask me for the chicken soup. Now take a deep breath... Tell me your decision”. Suddenly she leaned up and changed her tone completely. “So. What’s it gonna be?”

“Uh… I think chicken soup”.

“Good! I’ll bring it up in just a moment” she said briskly, taking the menu out of my hands. She then offered me a dazzling smile, filling my heart with joy like I hadn’t seen her for quite a long time. Huh, I seemed to have picked the right one…

“OK Katherine” I said. But she had turned back to another table. I wondered if she would have enough memory to remember all of the tables’ orders. Then I looked at the other tables and noticed, strangely, that most of the customers seemed to be having the same dish. These lonesome men were taking spoonfuls from similar plates of soup; they slowly dipped their spoons into the dish, returning them to their mouths at a regular rate. They all were eating silently, their gazes fixed into nothingness, and keeping a quite similar rhythm.

The big table was the only one with other kind of dishes, although I could see a couple of the men in there were also taking the soup! Right as I was assimilating this, a thick perfume of chicken ascended to my nostrils while Katherine posed an identical plate of soup on my table.

“Chicken soup for the gentleman… All right!” she whispered proudly. I wanted to tell her something, but she just went onto the next table. I gazed at the soup, which didn’t seem to have anything out of the ordinary. It looked hot. After like a minute of staring into it, I got a first taste; it was just OK, nothing out of the ordinary. Not bad, anyway; but I hoped to try one of those more sophisticated dishes they offered in the menu. “Next time, mate” I concluded, and kept with my dinner.

Now I could clearly see that Lilly was half-envious of Katherine’s delivery, and half-worried at her own customers’ blatant attempts to pinch her butt as she passed by their tables. The girl acted really nervous; maybe that was why most of the customers preferred to sit in the back. Still, it was easy to see that Lilly was way hotter than Katherine; she was exactly the type of girl you expect to see at these places. She had long, slim legs and nice, elastic feet which flip-flopped around her any time she walked. Her butt was small but really cute, and her breasts weren’t bad either. She kept a big mane of dark hair from falling into her pretty average face, pretty dark eyes notwithstanding. But for all her beauty, her manners denounced insecurity. “With some training, she could be a really good earner” I thought.

Before I could realize it, I had almost finished my soup. The others around me had finished theirs long ago, and stared into space, distracted on their unknown private thoughts. Some of them didn’t flinch even as Lilly walked in front of them from time to time. “That soup must be really something to them” I thought. “Hope some day I could just realize why”.

“Hey! You finished it really fast! How good of you Gene”. Katherine’s voice took me out of my entrancement. She was standing next to my table, leaning over it and again offering me a nice view of her breasts. I hadn’t seen her come and couldn’t help but jerking a little as I realized her presence, as if I had been daydreaming. My eyes, ashamed, noticed her breasts and quickly looked up to meet her eyes, but still I noticed a small pendant hanging over her bosom. “Maybe she’s hypnotizing them” my mind told me, finishing my earlier thought, and I almost shivered again. Now I was looking into her eyes, that stared back at me with the shadow of a sweet smile.

“I tell you what” she continued. “Now that the big table is retiring, we’ll have some more time to ourselves. I’ll go upstairs to have a little smoke. Wanna join me?” She smiled openly in invitation. I shrugged. “Good. Just wait here”.

Then I saw her collect her pay from the guys at the big table. Some of them looked a bit dazed, being put out of their silence by their colleagues, who asked them for their share of the bill. Katherine finished with them and then went by the cashier, a middle aged man who went by the name of Jerry. He collected the bill and then talked to Katherine for about a minute. Actually, it was her who seemed to talk the most, sometimes getting one of her hands really close to his face, like she was doing a trick and about to take something out of one of the man’s ears. I don’t know what was happening there, but she seemed to move her hand really fast and then the guy nodded. This happened several times, and Jerry kept nodding, until Katherine seemed satisfied and returned to my table.

“C’mon, let’s go!” she smiled, “before he changes his mind”.

I stood up, noticing right away how comfortable I had felt just sitting at the table; and walked behind her on what seemed to be just a bunch of old muscles and limbs, kinda disentangling, like waking suddenly from a nap. She pointed at the stairs going up in the back of the room, and I trotted up behind her, checking her butt -certainly wider than Lilly’s perfect cherry- as she went up the stairs. I lamented she wasn’t wearing sandals, as she was several steps ahead and her feet were right in front of my eyes. We appeared into a big, deserted terrace with a low side wall and some chimneys. Katherine sat right away on top of the wall and took out a cigarette; I stood in front of her.

“Gosh, feels so good to sit down” she complained. “How do you like the place?” We talked a bit about it, the decoration and the vibe, which seemed OK. Katherine seemed really content with herself, not in the least worried that nobody was attending her customers downstairs. I guessed they’d keep staring into space until we came down, which struck me as just a little bit creepy.

We were having a quick laugh about something as Lilly appeared from the stairs and came to sit on the wall beside Katherine, who introduced me as her friend. Noticing that Lilly seemed decided to talk to Katherine about something, I excused myself and sat on the floor, to give them more privacy. I didn’t want to look curious, however Lilly made no attempt to lower her tone.

“I know what you’re doing!” she said, staring at Katherine with what wanted to be some kind of anger. “You’re just getting Jerry on your side! He gives you time for smoking with the house full. You’re just lucky that none of your customers seem to give a fuck about it”. She started to look for her own cigarettes.

“C’mon, don’t take it personally” Katherine smiled. She really didn’t seem to mind Lilly’s words. “You can do it too. It’s just a question of dealing with them in the right way”.

“How can I deal with a bunch of cavemen wanting to grab my ass?” she cried. “I’m keeping my eye on their lousy hands most of the time”.

“Lilly, you’re taking it too seriously” Katherine said. “They’re just men. They only do what you allow them to do”.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“That you’re representing the house and you are the one that lays out the rules. They’re just visitors. It’s not like they wanna rape you or something”.

“No, huh?” Lilly seemed exasperated now. “Did you see that little son of a bitch? The one in the white Stetson?”

“Lilly” Katherine said with a sigh, talking more slowly. “They’re just kids doing whatever you let them get away with. It’s you the one who draws the line. Besides, they don’t wanna fuck you really, just to look at you, have a taste”.

“You say that because they don’t want your ass” Lilly retorted, but she was listening now.

“Think about it like this: most of them are married, bored men who want to see something different. It’s not like they want to go all the way with it. Hey, if they really wanted to fuck, there’s a bordello two blocks away from here. They just want to look at what they know they can’t get. They’re paying to see you! They won’t say, but they’re basically adoring you. They just want a memory of you to save on their mind for when they’re home fucking their old lady. Or in the bathroom jacking off. Didn’t you hear Anita, the cleaning lady? The stuff she sees on the lorry? Come on”.

Lilly was half-smiling now, you could see part of her wanted to believe Katherine.

“Just let them look at you all they want” Kathie continued. “In fact, the more you offer yourself to them, the more unreachable you get, because they don’t wanna break your trust on them to be gentlemen. On the contrary, if you show them fear, they seize their power over you and then try to grab your ass”.

“Really?” I was noticing now that Lilly was quite young, maybe even younger than Katherine.

“Of course dear. It’s just a game of give and take. The more you make them feel like gentlemen, the more you can nose up to them and provoke them. They won’t do a thing. They just love having you near. Also, they’re too busy checking you out to really think about attacking you in any way”.

Katherine pointed at me, still sitting on the floor.

“Take my friend Gene here, for instance. I can see that he’s focused on your feet. Notice how he sat on the floor to have a better look at them”.

On hearing this, I blushed. It was true that I had seized the opportunity to check on Lilly’s feet. From my lower point of view, I had noticed how Katherine’s feet hanged in the air a few inches above the ground, while Lilly, being much taller, had been putting one foot or the other on the ground, alternating from one to the other to get both feet to rest for a few minutes. This made her cross and uncross her legs several times, but given than she was wearing short pants she had no problem with doing that in front of me. She had even taken off one of her rubber sandals to massage her foot against her hands, absent-mindedly, while listening to Katherine. The empty flipflop rested in the ground, a faint odor elevating from the damp mark of her foot on the rubber surface of its upsole. Lilly’s feet were bigger than Kathie’s, but exquisitely formed, long and slender. Now, however, she was flinching from this new information she was getting, and seemed to notice me for the first time.

“See? For him, this is a gift” Katherine insisted calmly. “You’re letting him gaze at your feet and legs, and his mind is so busy right now, trying to grab all the visual information he can get, so he can remember it later. He’s a foot fetishist, you know?".

“A whaaat? Foot fetishist? Isn’t that some kind of pervert?” She looked at me with disgust but also a bit of curiosity.

“He’s not any more perverted than your other clients downstairs” Katherine laughed. “For him chicks like you are even more distant, because many of them don’t like their feet to be touched. So all he can do is look at them, seizing opportunities to check girls using open-toed sandals or flipflops like yours. He’s harmless. Just collecting all this information for later”.

“But won’t he grab my feet or something?” Lilly’s gaze was fixed in me now.

“No, he never would if you don’t let him. Also, he always does as I tell him. He wouldn’t do anything if I don’t allow him to”.

“But why would he do it?”

“Don’t worry for that, Lilly. The important thing here is that Gene is crazy for your feet and you’re just letting him get away with it. See? Just by letting him gaze at your cute feet, you’re making him such a big favor, that he’s already feeling that he owes you, he wouldn’t ever harm you. In fact, he adores you. He has plans in his mind, but they don’t involve your presence. He’s just enjoying being near your feet and staring at them, letting them fill his mind… SNAP As your mind also gets quieter knowing that you have an instrument of power over him… SNAP That he will do whatever you tell him just to have the opportunity of keeping his gaze on your feet” SNAP

It was true. I was feeling as if Lilly’s delicate peds were towering over me like a vestal of desire, of obedience. They were so powerful, so much stronger than my mind. Not to mention really hot. I could feel my cock getting hard inside my pants, restricted by my sitting position, my legs in front of me. Lilly noticed this and laughed.

“Oh it’s true… I think I’m making him hard!".

“Of course you are” Katherine said. “And same goes for those big men down below. And you know that when they get their hard-on, their minds get scrambled, and they can’t think of doing anything to get you mad at them. They just long for you to be closer to them, to gaze at your legs and your butt and your tits. And your feet”. SNAP “Then they can remember you, fantasize with you, in the john”. SNAP “Gene, tell Lilly here what you want to do the most right now”. SNAP

“Go to the bathroom and masturbate” I blurted out, totally engrossed on Lilly’s nervous foot flapping against the upsole of her rubber shoe. I was really hard now, feeling like floating on a cloud.

“Isn’t that cute?” Katherine said, as I could hear Lilly gasp. “That’s the power that beauty has over the minds of men. All he wants to do is go masturbate thinking about your feet. Isn’t that true, Gene?” SNAP

“Yeah” I said, my mouth now agape in front of Lilly’s feet, which were by now the center of my focused mind. I could feel that she was beginning to enjoy this little game, because her feet were moving back and forth, offering me a better view of their arches, their nails painted deep red, the flexibility of their soles as they flapped against her platform sandals.

“Don’t you really appreciate having that power over a man?” Katherine was telling Lilly now.

“Yeah” Lilly said with a thin voice, like she was engrossed into something. I think I heard some more snaps, but Lilly’s feet were taking all my attention now and I didn’t look up.

“Now I will tell you a secret, Lilly; there’s something Gene would enjoy even more than go jacking off in the bathroom. He’d love to do it right here in front of you, looking at your magnificent feet. What do you say?” SNAP

“Wow. Really?” Lilly said, and I could imagine her eyes opening wide. “Yeah” she immediately said.

“Doesn’t this sound like fun?” Katherine continued. “A customer jacking off right in front of you, offering himself to you in the most humble way possible, showing you your superiority, your power to enchant him and making him do whatever”.

“Yeah...” Lilly was saying now. I didn’t look at her, but I could imagine her eyes fixed on me, maybe a little lost, even.

“Gene, take your cock out” Katherine ordered. My hands were untying my pants before I could think. Trying to look away from them, I found Lilly’s gaze was following my movements until seeing my fully erect cock in my hand, that I was directing at her feet, while gazing at them longingly and slowly massaging my member.

“He’s quite big” she said under her breath.

“Yeah, I know” Katherine said. “And he gets engrossed on it so easily. Men are just so manipulable”. Both girls laughed. “You’re really having a great time here Gene. In fact, you won’t last much facing these feet teasing you again and again. You will come in just about a minute”.

Then, sensing some trepidation in Lilly’s mood, she added: “Don’t worry Lilly, he won’t touch you. You can move your feet away when he comes”. SNAP

“Good”.

The three of us were there motionless for some seconds, the only movement that of my right hand jacking off furiously, making my belt button click every now and then in a steady rhythm. I couldn’t believe what I was doing, masturbating in front of a woman I hardly knew of, and enjoying it immensely! This was a dream come true… This must be a dream. No need to be nervous about it. Just focusing on those feet waiting to be fucked. God… This girl was something, letting me jack off before her. Completely quiet about it. Like she, or someone else, had complete control over this situation… Just as I was losing control of mine.

“Ohhhhh… Katherine Anne is controlling my mind!” I whispered, and right away started to come profusely. Lilly’s feet quickly bounced back, avoiding the splash of semen coming out of my jerking cock. I started to breath heavily while emptying my balls right there on the floor, in front of this superb female figure of adoration. Then I collapsed on the floor, wasted.

“Wow” I heard Lilly say, still surprised. “That’s weird”.

“Reallllly good Lilly, everything’s normal”. SNAP “Just some customer asking for permission to jack off to your charms”. She raised her voice. “You could even get some commission out of it!". Both girls laughed, then Katherine returned to her frenzied whispers. “Everything’s coming back now, the sounds of the night and the bar. We just had a private break, to talk about our stuff, have some fun. No need to really remember it. Just to learn from it. Now regaining your senses, going back to work”. SNAP

I was still on the floor, panting, as Lilly raised her head and stared at Katherine, like she was feeling lightheaded. Katherine smiled at her and nodded. Lilly stood up, seemingly ignoring me, and finished her almost forgotten cigarette in a few avid puffs. “I have to come back down really quick” she said. Then tossed the cigarette over the wall, into the backlot, and walked quickly towards the stairs.

“Tell Jerry I’ll be in a moment” Katherine said in her normal tone. Lilly nodded absently, already going down the stairs. Katherine waited until losing sight of her tall figure and then smiled openly at me with the grin of a cat.

“Hey! Look at you Gene, pervy boy! Jacking off to my partner’s feet. Luckily, she won’t remember much about it! Get up”. She offered a hand and I stood up, embarrassed and quickly pulling up my pants. “Don’t worry, no one will notice it”. SNAP “It’s just a beautiful night and you’re quite satisfied with yourself. You came in for a quick dish and you’ve got more than you wished for. Quite neat huh?”

“Absolutely, Katherine, thank you” I said, feeling relieved. “But... What happened to Lilly just before? Did you hypnotize her?”

Katherine stared back at me. “Why do you say that? You want me to?”

I felt my cheeks blushing again.

“I was just suggesting something to her, to make her feel calmer around the men she’s serving. She has just started here, like me” she explained. “Don’t give it much importance, Gene, it was just a quiet conversation” SNAP “Do you understand?” she asked in her softer tone of voice, which sounded like cotton.

“Yeah...”

“OK let’s get down now”. SNAP “I bet you’ll want to eat some more now, this bit of exercise must have done something to your appetite!". I smiled, reckoning this was true: I was feeling hungry already. We got down the stairs, me following her as always. Everything seemed to be just like we’d left it a few minutes earlier.

As soon as I sat onto my table, Katherine came to me. Leaning forward and looking directly at my eyes, smiling, like waiting for something to happen.

“I’d like another serving of that soup” I mouthed.

“Yes Sir! Coming”. She walked back into the kitchen, satisfied, and a minute later reappeared with another plate of that thick chicken soup everyone was taking. I sighed and ate. It was delicious.

(to be continued)