The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KATHERINE ANNE AND ME, AGAIN

This story begins some time after the ending of my previous story “Katherine Anne and me”, so maybe you should read that one first. It deals with the same characters, fetishes and style. This continuation will be published at a rhythm of one chapter per week, so you have plenty of time to catch up.

Hope you enjoy it! You can reach me at

Chapter 3

That first day was quite uneventful. I went out to do some errands, and by the time I got back there was a handwritten message on the kitchen table: “Gone to my seminar. Don’t wait for me at lunch. Being back around 7 PM. Kathie”. I read the message two or three times, going over the curvy letters, the feminine look of those lines on the paper, some page torn out from a notebook. The common blue ink, from a bitten-ended plastic pen, most surely. I could imagine her writing it right there, bending down over the table to make sure the writing looked neat and clean. Then I took my time observing the last word, “Kathie”. She had never used that nickname in my presence. Was this her way of showing me her trust in me? Maybe. It sure looked cool on the page.

I spent most of the afternoon working on a project on my own, a software that would be like a better version of the one made by Microsoft to “sneak” into other PC. It always occupied my time when there were no calls from clients, and the day was really quiet, so I was making some advance on this thing. When I was about to get tired from work, I heard the front door open -I had given Katherine a second set of keys—. “Hi” she greeted aloud as soon as she entered, as if letting me know she was already there, even before I could see her. I thought that wise, to give me time to finish whatever I could be doing that I would want to keep private from her. Like, masturbating in a frenzy to the memory of her eyes pinning me to my seat, giving me suggestions. Given this was not the case, I just sat there until she entered the room. She greeted me again, a big smile on her face, while unloading a bag that seemed packed with books and stuff.

“So how was your seminar?”

“Oh it’s really neat, so much to explore… This professor is really interesting, everything I assumed he was. I’m sure I’m gonna get a lot of progress”. I smiled, wondering what kind of progress this ace-of-hypnosis woman could need. Instead of keeping with the subject, she interjected: “What about your day?” I tried to make it brief so she wouldn’t be bored about it, but I could see she wasn’t interested anyway, she was just trying to be kind. As soon as I wrapped up my explanation, she started talking to me in her “speedy” deliverance, which always made me shut up in order to keep up with everything she was saying. She seemed quite excited.

“So you know, in class we have some, like, homework given to us. We’ll have to practice some of what we learn in there. I’m sure you’ll help me with this kind of stuff, huh?”

I gasped, and tried to make it as if this was nothing out of the ordinary. “Sure”.

“Homework is the best way to go deep into the secrets of hypnosis and the hypnotic practice” she contiiued. “I’m pretty sure you’ve been fantasizing already about all the stuff that we’ll do at the seminar. All the controlling, like, getting guinea pigs to play with their minds...” She laughed out loud as she finished, and I found myself laughing politely with her.

“So tell me Gene, I’m sure you must have done a lot of Internet searches for all things hypnotic, like hypnotist websites or fetish sites... I’d like you to show me some. I mean, I’m sure you have your favorites. I wanna know all about it! I want you to show me”. With this I think I heard some snapping, but I was too busy trying to read her intentions in her eyes, and listening to her tirade, to really know for sure.

Right then I decided that yeah, it would be cool to show Katherine my fetishes. What turned me on about hypnosis. Sure, I have some favorite dommes, and of course there’s the EMCSA and the hypnosis forums I regularly visit. I quickly closed other apps in my notebook and opened my web browser. She dragged her chair around to sit beside me and look at the stuff I now so suddenly wanted to show her. This included my previous story about her, “Katherine Anne and Me”, which she quickly dismissed as if it was no big deal. This struck me as odd, but she behaved as if she had read it already. But soon enough I let that pass: as I was explaining my tastes and fantasies to her, I felt exhilarated: after all, it was the first time I could really share this stuff with anybody! I had tried to explain some of this -just the surface- to one of my past girlfriends, but now I was feeling I could really open myself up with Katherine. After all, she knew me inside out already! I talked and talked. She was listening attentively and asking me a lot of questions, like what I liked about any given hypno-domme I showed her -it was mostly dommes—, or why I thought any particular hypnotist was more “real” or “effective” than others, including herself. Basically, I explained her that some women compensate poor hypnosis skills with great looks -thighs, stilettos, you name it—, and others that seem quite unattractive are actually very powerful at casting a spell with her talk. A few stand like in middle ground, having a bit of this and that, but most of them fall into one of these two groups. Katherine enjoyed knowing she was one of the few in the middle ground, that is, being interesting both for her image and her skill. She seemed a little surprised to be in this position, particularly when comparing herself with the perfect bodies of some of the best dommes.

From time to time she would say something like:

“Tell me what do you fantasize about this one” SNAP

She did it in a way that I would look into her eyes while she talked, and it sure was making me talk more and more, the words blurting out of my mouth at a growing speed. I was confessing all of my secrets and desires related with hypnosis, and I was doing it happily. We finished like an hour later, myself feeling really tired of all so much talk, but happy and refreshed at the same time. Really satisfied. I was feeling a bit like my consciousness had been altered, like when you’ve had a drink too much but you’re not really drunk... not yet.

Then I noticed for the first time that during our talk, Katherine had opened a notebook and taken notes. She was checking the pages now, and I could see that it was a new notebook and she had scribbled like ten pages! Wow! I hadn’t even see her writing, I was so absorbed in putting my secret fetish life in words for her to understand. She made a satisfied chuckle, giving her notes one last look, and then closed her notebook with a soft “plump” sound. Again, she centered her gaze on me.

“You’re really feeling like you took a heavy load off your back, huh?” Her smile was contagious.

“Yeah, absolutely”.

“You must be tired from doing all that talking, telling me all that I needed to know to better use your mind for our experiments. God, I can see you’re really tired now. All your strength gone now. Just look into my eyes and take a deep breath so you can unload all that stuff. No need to worry at all about that now. Deep breath now” SNAP

She took a deep breath with some exaggeration, and I imitated her. All this time she wasn’t blinking, and I could already feel my shoulders being really heavy, like bending forward somehow, in a way that was making me look up to keep in contact with her eyes looking at me from above, those green cat eyes that now seemed really large, almost menacing. Like she was having all the power now. She was in control now. No resisting now.

“That’s it. No resisting at all” she was saying, and I realized I had missed some of what she was talking. We both exhaled, and I could feel my shoulders sagging even more.

“Sleep!” she said as two enormous fingers snapped right in front of my eyes. My body was slowly falling forward, my eyes now closed, until I felt my face resting on some warm, soft surface. A while later I realized this was her lap. Now her hand was caressing my hair as she kept on talking; I could listen to her words clearly, like they were living inside my brain.

“Thaat’s it Gene. Deeply hypnotized for me. I know you really love this. I bet you were waiting all day for me to do this. Even as you were working, deep down in your mind, in your soul, you were dying from the anticipation, wanting me to hypnotize you in your own place. Isn’t that true, Gene?”

“Yeah” I whispered, feeling completely unable to move.

“I know. Right now, I have to work with you in some experiments. So I’ll put some instructions into your unconscious mind, for you to follow whenever I see fit. Some of these are really strong suggestions, that you will carry out even if I’m not here with you. I will embed them deeply into your unconscious mind. So, in order to do that, I have to plug out your conscious mind. You know how I do this to you, don’t you Gene?”

“Yeah”.

“Tell me”.

I hesitated while looking for the right words.

“By touching me on the shoulder”.

“That’s right Gene, you’re such an advanced subject, remembering even bits of information from zones I have deleted from your conscious mind. Always eager to delve into hypnosis. Going down deeper and deeper. I will touch your shoulder now, and you won’t need to remember anything else until you wake up”.

I felt a light squeeze.

Later that night, Katherine made some dinner and we talked about the town, this and that. No mention to hypnosis whatsoever. When we finished eating, Katherine yawned and said “Well, I’m going to bed now. Good night Gene, and thank you for helping me through all this!". I smiled and replied with courtesy. Of course it was not a problem to have her there, in fact I was enjoying it so very much...

“I’m pretty sure of that” she said with a sleek smile. (Had I talked aloud?) Then she went to her room and closed the door. And that was all for the night.

The next day I woke up rather late. By the time I wandered to the kitchen in my pajamas, Katherine was gone. I remembered she had mentioned the hours of her seminar that would last several weeks. I shouldn’t wait to see her until after seven, at least during working days of the week. I walked through the corridor to find Katherine’s room door closed. I knew I shouldn’t peek in there, but I tried the door to check and found, to my surprise, that it wasn’t locked. I felt the knob opening and a thrill went up my spine for a second! But I knew I couldn’t disobey her instructions. I was not to enter her room under any circumstances. I thought about this, making some double-takes on the door, still closed. Then I sighed, went to the kitchen and ate my breakfast.

My mind was already going about the things she could be doing right then at the seminar. Maybe they had volunteers to practice stuff during the class? Or were the alumni themselves her guinea pigs, taking turns to hypnotize each other? I realized I knew almost nothing about the course; how many students there were, if there was majority of men or women, etcetera. I was keen in asking Katherine all this the previous afternoon, but somehow had skipped it.

After doing the dishes I went to my room to dress up. Even when I’m working at home, I like wearing decent clothes to feel like I’m doing real work, to get in the mood. Plus, I knew something could make Katherine come back early, and I didn’t want to humiliate myself in front of her, even as I secretly liked when it happened during our hypnosis sessions. I picked a suit, something that I hadn’t wear in a long time, maybe wanting to make an impression on Katherine when she came back. Suit clinging from a hang in my hand, I walked out of my bedroom and into a corner of the hallway where I had a big full-body mirror embedded into a closet door, so I could check it out before putting it on. Then I stopped in my tracks.

Right there, on the floor before the mirror, there was a pair of platform sandals. They were neatly aligned facing me, like giving me some kind of welcome. They were unmistakably Katherine’s. I hadn’t seen her wearing them, but hey I surely don’t buy that kind of footwear... Phew! They were black, with some tiny stripes of leather that went around the toes in a delicate pattern. There was no back stripe for the ankle; they looked quite casual and comfortable, save for the platforms, which were a bit high and made of what seemed like cork. I had seen girls wearing these kind of shoes many times, and I always liked the way they seemed to grow taller walking in them, the flat surface of the shoes sometimes making a flapping sound against their soles as they walked. Mental images of these girls passed through my mind while I left a deep sigh and slowly crouched in front of them, to have a closer look.

Most probably, Katherine had been using that mirror to check on her attire that morning, and to decide what shoes to wear. Somehow, she had forgotten to leave this discarded pair inside her room before going away. Lucky me! Being as they were outside her room, I now had no impediment to check on them! I stupidly looked over my shoulder, as if expecting to find Katherine hiding in a corner. Nothing happened. I was alone in my apartment. Smiling openly, feeling a rush of excitement, I grabbed one of the sandals in my hand and picked it up. It was surprisingly light, even for cork. I then noticed the platform itself was made of plastic, some kind of rubber made to look like cork. I paused, looking at the surface of the shoe, then, as this was a lengthy exam, standing up to be more comfortable. Now I could look at myself on the mirror, standing in my pajamas, Katherine’s sandal in my hand. I was feeling like a malicious child. I was feeling wonderful, taking my time for what I was sure would happen a few moments later. I couldn’t believe my luck when I gazed down again, the shoe mere inches below my face, and noticed an area that was slightly darker in the flat upsole of the shoe, right around the stripes in the front. I moved the shoe around to make sure it was not the shadow of the stripes themselves. No, this dark spot was a sign of use; now I could see a curve, that I knew was the faint contour of Katherine’s foot on the surface. The ball of the foot was clearly marked on there. To make sure, I put the shoe upside down; yes, it had been quite used, the borders of the sole a bit worn out and sticked with dirt. I gazed at the top of the shoe again, and put it right under my nose. I first tried the middle section of the upsole, perceiving a heavy rubber smell; then I sniffed around, going progressively upfront, until I reached the area beneath the stripes. Yes! Oh yeah. I could perceive the faint smell of something else, something sweet and organic. I was smelling Katherine’s foot, the sweat under her toes, imprinted on the surface of her sandal shoe. I closed my eyes and took another whiff. And then another. Oh My! It was strong. I could picture Katherine’s foot in my mind, walking on that platform shoe, making it flap again and again, against her tender bare sole. It was a bit like having her foot on my face now! I wished my face could be that upsole, to slap against her foot again and again…

I was already scratching the front of my pajama pants when I felt a strange sensation going all over my body, my eyes still closed, like wiring me up to some invisible antenna. My hands stopped and my head went up, eyes still closed, my face still buried into the shoe I was holding in my hand, pressing it against my face like I was the victim of some spy holding a chloroform-stained cloth to knock me out. I noticed my mind felt like clearing completely, forgetting everything about the room. Going blank. Now I was standing still, in some nowhere land, eyes closed, letting Katherine’s foot smell enter my nostrils and getting stronger and stronger, clouding up my mind. I was now sure this was causing these new sensation, and it was irresistible! I could feel my mind kind of narrowing, wiring up, like it was receiving some kind of invisible instruction that had to be followed. I still didn’t know what it was as I opened my eyes, gazed at my figure standing straight in front of the mirror, a huge bulge in my pajama pants; Katherine’s shoe covering half of my face as I kept sniffing more and more. Her smell was giving me strength, and I was feeling much more aroused than when I was watching porn; this felt much closer to the real deal. Meanwhile I was walking by memory, gazing only at the shoe below my nose, making a few steps and turns until my other hand felt the form of my cellphone over the kitchen table. I took Katherine’s sandal off my nose just enough to look for her profile on my phone and then press the CALL button. As I heard the call ringing somewhere else, I took another deep whiff off my new trophy.

I heard a click and then Katherine’s voice.

“Hi Gene, what’s up?”

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind” I then heard myself say, like from a distance.

“Hold on” she said, not missing a beat. She didn’t seem the least bit surprised. I heard her walk off from some noisy place, passing through doors and then stopping at what seemed like an open place: you could hear birds chirping.

“Wow Gene. That was fast” she was saying now, in a completely different tone. The tone of a cat who has just found a mouse right in front of its eyes. She seemed so satisfied, full of herself.

“I see you have found my little gift. Tell me, what is it?”

“Some platform shoes of yours” I said.

“Hmmm. Do you like them?”

“Yeah, sure”.

“What are you doing with them right now?”

I hesitated for a second, then said:

“Sniffing them”.

“Gooood. I couldn’t imagine it any other way. See Gene, your mind is like an open book to me now. I can imagine your every reaction. And you are sooo submissive, so eager to be controlled, that it makes it even easier for me to entrance you. How do you feel right now, Gene?” SNAP

“I’m deeply hypnotized”.

“Gooood. And what will you do now?”

“Anything you tell me to”. I could feel my cock stretching out inside my pants, like some remote control was making it grow.

“You see Gene, this is part of a test I’m conducting on you. It concerns suggestions and triggers. I have given you post-hypnotic suggestions in the past, and you’ve followed them to the letter, but I had never linked the suggestion to a specific smell. They’d been mostly voice hints, up until now. Now I’m using a different sense to trigger a suggestion on you. Most people are highly sensible to one or two senses, and less sensible to others. However, because you’re such a good subject when you are with me, so susceptible and even hungry for hypnosis, you fall in a category hypnotists call ‘somnambulist’. Those in this special category are people who can be hypnotized any which way. I’m just testing this by making you fall deeply asleep with a different kind of trigger. Do you understand?”

“Yeah” I said, wondering what all this was about. I was far more worried by my hard-on.

“I know you have other worries right now, your body is having its own urges and in a few moments those urges you will find them to be irresistible. But still, you will respond to my suggestions. Where is my shoe right now?”

“Right under my nose”.

She laughed, delighted with how stupidly fast and naively I was responding. “You’re really something, Gene” she sighed. “In a few moments, I will hang up and you will awake from this hypnotic trance. You will carry with your tasks, following your inner desires. Now tell me what will you do as soon as I hang up and you can be free to do whatever you want”. SNAP

“I will masturbate with your shoe”.

I could hear her laughing out loud on the other side of the line. “You won’t wait a minute huh?”

“No, I really need to come now” I blurted.

More laughs.

“OK Gene. Remember not to smear my shoes, I want them neat and clean when I get home. Other than that, you can do whatever you want with them. Just make sure you leave them the way they were before. Do you understand?” SNAP

“Yes, Katherine”. Then I added: “Thank you for giving me this opportunity”, like any overeager employee to his boss.

“You’re welcome. I guess I can say this test was a success, don’t you agree?”

“Yeah, absolutely”.

“Good. Now I will hang up and you can then carry out your desire. Remember to leave my shoes where they were standing before. Once you come, you won’t pay any more attention to them. Now begin to count out loud from 10 to 1. When you get to number one, you will wake up and cut this call. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand”.

“Have fun. Begin your count now” SNAP

“Ten, nine, eight...” I heard the click of Katherine’s phone shutting down and continued counting down. When I reached one, the cobwebs of my mind cleared up suddenly. I was standing up next to the kitchen table, finishing my call to Katherine… Wait, what call? Then I looked at Katherine’s shoe in my hand. It was all coming back to me in waves, the memory of it... I left the phone on the table and trotted back to the mirror, gazing at Katherine’s sandal and the damp trail left on the surface right under those black leather stripes. Oh God. Now I was looking at myself in the mirror, putting the shoe up and taking deep breaths to feel Katherine’s toes in my over-sensitive nose. Now I knew I could also be hypnotized by Katherine’s foot smell, she had just proved that! Would I be hypnotized again right now? Who cared! I sniffed again and again looking at myself in the mirror, then took the other shoe and positioned it on my now completely erect cock, which my hand had already taken out my pajama trousers. I could feel the tiny stripes closing around the head of my wad, and then looked in the mirror at the body of the shoe hanging from there effortlessly. I was feeling like my cock could sustain a dozen of hanging shoes right now, I was so hung up, so horny... I squeezed the shoe against my cock while sniffing more and more on the other shoe, somehow mixing the two perceptions in my mind, imagining my hypnotist guest pressing down on my cock with her platforms, making me smell her foot powerful spell…

Less than a minute later I had to run to the bathroom, the second shoe still hanging from my cock, barely succeeding in taking it off before exploding in front of the toilet, still sniffing Katherine’s foot on the other one. Ohhhhhh! Katherine Anne is controlling my mind. And I’m fucking loving every second of it.

(to be continued)