The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KATHERINE ANNE AND ME, AGAIN

This story begins some time after the ending of my previous story “Katherine Anne and me”, so maybe you should read that one first. It deals with the same characters, fetishes and style. This continuation will be published at a rhythm of one chapter per week, so you have plenty of time to catch up.

Hope you enjoy it! You can reach me at

Chapter 2

I awakened on my bed, hearing a buzz on the door. It was early morning and I was feeling refreshed, like I’d just awakened from a good night’s sleep. I pat myself in the back for going to bed that early the night before, it had worked like a charm! Actually, I’m the kind of person who doesn’t like to get up too early, but I was feeling in my best mood as I walked in my pajamas, the early morning light entering through the windows, to see who was knocking at my door.

I gazed into the peephole and right there, Katherine Anne was standing by the door! I hadn’t seen her in like six months, in fact I had almost forgotten about her. I didn’t know what she could be doing right there and then, but I felt a rush of joy as I quickly opened the locks. There she was, in a big jacket, jeans and sneakers, and carrying a big backpack like she had just gotten off a Greyhound bus. Her face lightened up in a big smile as soon as she saw me standing there.

“Hi Gene! Long time no see. Remember me?” she smirked.

“Katherine Anne! I didn’t even know you had my address” I said while we kissed on the cheek.

“Oh I caught you sleeping” she said, looking at my pajamas. It was true, but I was feeling so happy that I shrugged like it was no big deal.

“I hope you don’t mind” I said, as if it was I the one who needed to apologize. “I was about to wake up anyway. I just slept like a log. Please come on in!". I waved and walked back to let her in. I suddenly remembered my apartment could be in a less than about-to-receive-girls state; I was living alone, after all. But a quick look showed me everything was in order. I didn’t remember getting the place so neat the day before, but apparently I had done a bit of cleaning. I could even spot a tripod standing in a corner, something I had wanted to buy for some time.

As we entered the kitchen and made breakfast, Katherine briefed me about her visit. She was studying Psychology and apparently there was a special course on hypnosis techniques that would take place in my hometown! The guy doing it was a very well-respected professor from the East, and this place represented some middle ground for him to meet his alumni from the other coast. It would last three months and she was hoping I could recommend her a nice hotel.

On hearing this, my mind suddenly lightened up.

“Oh don’t worry about it! I have a free room in here. Here, let me show it to you”. We had just seated and were about to sip our coffee, but Katherine smiled and followed me down the corridor of my apartment. I showed her a small guest room I had put in order just the day before. It seemed to fit her needs instantly. She seated on the bed, proving the mattress, and smiled; then got up, leaving her backpack there.

“Oh this is perfect Gene, thank you! But I don’t want to be a disturbance, I can go to a hotel, really”.

“Nonsense, don’t worry. I never use that room. And I sure enjoy your company”.

“Good! How convenient” she smiled, looking at me. We stared at each other in silence. If there was a joke in that, I wasn’t getting it. “Anyway!” she said suddenly, moving one arm in a wide movement that took me out of my distraction.

I refused to charge her anything for the room, and after some discussion, she seemed to accept it with an even bigger smile. She offered to pay for her food and assured me that she would look for a job on the town to make some extra bucks, so she wouldn’t be that much in the apartment really.

“As I told you before, you’re not bothering me at all” I told her. Of course, I was really happy to have Katherine Anne in my own house. We could talk about hypnosis for hours! God knows what else. Hey, I even should be paying her for this, ha ha! A hypnofetishist dream come true. We sat again at my kitchen table while I tried to turn down my excitement about the whole thing.

“Oh, you’ve really taken a load off my back Gene, I mean literally” she laughed, with that little laugh of hers that I usually saw in her clips. “I hate to stay in some cheap hotel, really. How nice of you to do this offer. I’m really glad I buzzed your door this morning”. She stared at me with that winning smile of hers. I gladly rested my eyes in hers. She made a quizzical smirk and added: “Tell me Gene, aren’t you having some kind of déja vu feeling right now?”

“What? You mean, like this has already happened?” She silently nodded. I shook my head no, surprised, and the next second she seemed to forget about it.

Some minutes later, our coffee already done, we were leaning back in our chairs and talking. I was feeling really satisfied, proud even. Katherine finished telling me some story and stretched like a cat. Wanting to get more comfortable, she put her chair back and looked down. With some excitement, I saw that she was untying her sneakers.

“Gosh my feet really need some rest!” she said. She started to take off her shoes, then paused, and looked up at me.

“I’m sorry. Do you mind?”

“Not at all. Be my guest” I quipped.

“I had a long walk from the station” she said while raising her legs and stretching them up, resting her cute little feet on the edge of my table. They were covered in some short ankle socks, in light blue, that fitted them like gloves. They had an almost metallic glow. Maybe they were a bit wet. I couldn’t really see this in the oblique sunlight coming in from the window; but I could easily imagine her feet being as warm as her hands. Wait, why am I supposing her hands are wet…?

“I hope this doesn’t make you uncomfortable” she said. My eyes, which had been fixed on her socked feet, traveled up to her face, passing through her legs and chest in between. She had taken off her jacket and now I could see a nice red wool sweater that she had underneath. She was now gazing at me like a predator.

“What?” I stammered. I had forgotten the last thing she said.

“I mean, I’m putting my feet up on your table” she offered.

My gaze went again to her feet. God, those socks were so inviting! I could feel already something unraveling inside my pajama bottoms.

“You know Gene, I’m just remembering you had some obsession with feet” she was saying now. Her eyes were glowing. She looked so seductive now! Suddenly, she seemed three years older.

“I hope this doesn’t get in the way of our new relationship as housemates, you know” she continued, staring at me without blinking.

Damn, she was right. And I was sitting there, still in my pajamas! The fabric was really light and offered a glimpse of whatever could be happening underneath. I needed some focus to avoid being embarrassed.

“Do you like my socks?” she purred.

As I looked at her feet again, she curled them up and down seductively, making tiny wrinkles in the shiny cotton. They looked edible. They certainly looked sniff-worthy.

“I walked like half an hour to get here, maybe they’re smelling. Do you get the smell from over there?”

Did I? What was I supposed to do? I looked at her in hesitation. She met my gaze and then silently nodded, like she was giving me permission to do something. I leaned forward just a bit and gazed longingly at her feet, my nose now quirked in a sniffing gesture.

“I think I can smell something, yeah” I conceded. “Not a problem, though”.

“Are you sure?” She was smiling openly now. “C’mon, don’t be shy! I know you can’t possibly get my smell from over there. I’m pretty sure you want more. I think you want to get a good whiff. I think you want to get a nice strong whiff, out of these cute socks”.

“Yeah” I said before I could think. My face went red. She let out a quick laugh.

“Oh don’t worry Gene, remember I know all your dirty little secrets. C’mon, get closer and take a good taste. No harm involved”.

My head was leaning forward before I could think of it. Wait! She’s just arrived and I’m already behaving like a teenager in heat. I stopped a few inches before her crossed feet, that she was now rubbing against each other. This was too good to be true! I was feeling guilty; I gazed at her again.

“Do it” SNAP

I closed my eyes and took a good whiff. God, she was so right! Between her feet and her soaked socks, the smell was now really strong. It was hitting me on the face, like a strong wind. It was overpowering. I opened my eyes and took two or three deep breaths more, my gaze fixed on those socks. This is Heaven. God, I’m trying to gain some composure and she’s already playing with my head! I leaned back and gave a deep sigh.

“I can see this is having some effect on you now” she said. Her eyes were looking down in my direction. I followed them, and met an unmistakable erection throbbing inside my pajama pants. Fuck! This adventure hadn’t yet started and I was already spoiling it!

“I’m sorry, I shoulda thought of this before accepting your offer” she said, offering me a fixed blank stare now. She wasn’t smiling anymore. I panicked.

“Oh no, please Katherine. I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it!". My face was redder now. Wait, why do I have to be sorry? It was she who had appeared at my house and flaunted her charms in front of my eyes, knowing very well the effect they’d have on me! She knew that I have a weakness for feet. I was reacting just like any man with a foot fetish would. Still, I knew something was not right. She let a moment of silence pass between us, looking completely languid and relaxed in her seat, while I was feeling tense and motionless.

“What are you gonna do about that?” She gazed down again, enjoying the view but not letting down an inch. Then raised her gaze again to rest on my eyes without blinking.

I hesitated. Something in her attitude was telling me that sex was out of the question. She had just arrived! And yet, with an innocent gesture, she was taking me to the limit; I could feel it in my pants.

“I know you’ll have to do something sooner or later. I can see you won’t resist the call” she insisted.

I cleared my throat.

“Excuse me. Can I go to the bathroom?” I stammered, trying to sound as casual as I could.

“Mmmm. Now? For what? You’re not really going to pee, are you?”

Her gaze was pinning me to my seat, and I had to provide an answer.

“Er… No”.

“No? I don’t understand. What are you going to do in there?” she asked now, feigning innocence.

I looked to the floor, feeling my voice really thin.

“Masturbate”. I could feel the redness in my cheeks! God I was so ashamed.

“Gooood”. The change in her tone made me look up. She wasn’t smiling yet, but seemed a bit less adamant. “Say that again, the whole phrase”. SNAP

“I want to go to the bathroom to masturbate thinking about your feet. Please!".

Phew that was bold. She seemed less adamant now, though. Still not smiling, she whispered: “That’s what I wanted to hear”.

I wondered what she meant, and the question must have been printed on my face.

“You know Gene, with all that happened in Dallas, I was a bit hesitant before coming here. I knew I would run into you sooner or later. And I didn’t know how you’d react. This is an important course for me and I’m not in the mood of wasting my time here doing other stuff. I was a bit afraid that our past together would get in the middle of my concentration, or force me to attend your needs. After all, I know you always were a sucker for hypnosis, and on top of that a sucker for feet, aren’t you?”

I gulped as I felt my cock throbbing even more, totally independent of my control. She paused a bit, unblinking, and then continued.

“These days I really don’t need having to face some horny boy forcing me to do things, or talking to me about sex all the time. I don’t like violence, and I really don’t have time for that. I know you’ll keep having these needs when I’m around. And I’m not trying to suppress them. I know that you find me very much attractive and that you feel weak just from looking at my feet, or my eyes”. She paused for effect; I didn’t move a muscle. “I just want to be sure that your respect for me, the woman who controls you with her hypnosis, will prevail over your animal urges”. She let that sink in. “I don’t mind if you get horny around me, Gene; in fact I take that as a compliment. But I won’t fuck you unless I really want to, and I can assure you this won’t happen much during my time here. I’m really focused in my studies. Maybe I’ll use you for some hypnosis practice, but nothing much above that. I don’t want you to get false expectations here”.

She paused for effect. I was letting out a deep sigh of resignation before I could think about it. She took that as a cue and continued.

“Poor boy. Are you sure you’re OK with this?”

The thought of Katherine Anne putting me under her hypnotic control once more only got me even hornier, and I squirmed in my seat. But I didn’t want to upset her! I silently nodded.

“See, even talking about hypnosis is putting you over the edge” she smiled. “I don’t mind if you have to go masturbate when something like this happens. I know young men do jerk off quite frequently. It’s just normal, they keep thinking about sex if they have an attractive woman in front of them, even if she is on TV. They just can’t control their weakness for them. And that’s just OK. I just don’t want you harassing me in any way while I’m here. I’m pretty sure you’ll still have some compensations due to my presence in your apartment. I just don’t want that to take time from my studies, that’s all. Do you understand?”

“Yeah”. I squirmed again, pinned by her eyes.

“Also, I don’t want you to enter my room while I’m staying. No matter if I’m in or not, I want you to respect my privacy. So you won’t pass through the door, even if it’s open. I don’t want you fumbling with my stuff or spying on me. Am I clear?”

“Yeah”. Her voice now sounded clear, easy, and yet so commanding... Wow. I really needed to go to the restroom now.

“I know I control your mind enough by now, to not really need to hypnotize you this time. Will you respect my wishes, Gene?”

“Yes, Katherine. I swear”.

“Good boy”. She smiled. A shiver went through my spine, and I almost lost it on the spot! She took pity on my skirmish figure. “Enough with it. Take a last look at my feet and go” SNAP

I stared longingly at those cute little peds covered in light blue. I could now see the damp spots down her toes. I took a good, noisy sniff, then got up, covering my erection with my hands, and ran to the bathroom while Katherine laughed out loud behind me. Thankfully it was really nearby, or I wouldn’t lasted that long! I slammed the door shut and was already squirming as I brutally pushed down my pajama pants; the pointy head of my cock was already half out. I couldn’t help but moan repeatedly as I unloaded a huge load of jizz on the toilet, without even touching my dick! While doing it, my eyes were closed and my mind was still watching that image of Katherine’s feet in their light blue socks, rubbing each other, again and again, like a loop, a hypnotic mantra of sweet domination wrapping around my free will. All this time I was hearing myself talk, I was repeating one phrase, lighting up in my brain like a neon sign, going on and off:

Katherine Anne is controlling my mind.

Katherine Anne is controlling my mind.

Katherine Anne is controlling my mind.

Some minutes later, already washed and with my hair combed, I walked out of the bathroom. The kitchen was empty. I went down the corridor for the door of the guest room, which was now closed. I didn’t dare to open it. I could hear the faint sound of a radio inside. I guessed Katherine needed some rest, after all it had been a long trip from Dallas and she needed some sleep. I sighed, and walked back to my room to get dressed.

(to be continued)