The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KATHERINE ANNE AND ME, AGAIN

This story begins some time after the ending of my previous story “Katherine Anne and me”, so maybe you should read that one first. It deals with the same characters, fetishes and style. This continuation will be published at a rhythm of one chapter per week, so you have plenty of time.

Hope you enjoy it! You can reach me at

Chapter 1

I didn’t think I’d write about Katherine Anne again. After the publication, on the EMCSA, of the story detailing my first encounter with her, I had been checking my e-mail with some trepidation. I didn’t know if Katherine would find the story and what she would think of it; and I didn’t dare to tell her about its existence. All the same, maybe she herself had ordered me to write it in the first place? What could I know about the instruction book she had imposed in my mind on those days? I had registered only part of what was happening, and was sure that entire chunks of time had been deleted from my conscience as she was hypnotizing me again and again on that glorious day in Dallas. Other than what I’d written on that first story, my memory of the time was rather hazy. Back in my town, I spent a few days thinking about what had happened, and even checking for whatever trail of my relationship with K.A. could persist on my gadgets -mobile phone, my notebook, even my kindle- with little hope. Other than the video of me she had made with her cellphone and sent for me to watch on my plane home, I had close to nothing. There were our dialogues on the comment section of her videos on YouTube, which seemed pretty polite and vanilla to me; and a number of Skype calls I somehow had failed to notice on the Skype log of my notebook. They were about half a dozen, all during the curse of the month previous to my trip, and the longest one was about forty minutes long. I had not recorded them, however, so those details were all I had, which seemed to fit with Katherine’s explanation of how I had ended going to Dallas with few or no information about what would happen to me in there. If you didn’t read the previous story —“Katherine Anne and me”— I refer you to that; if you read it but don’t remember all the details, basically she somehow made me call her on Skype, hypnotized my brains out and implanted suggestions that I’d follow to the letter, completely oblivious, from then on: go to Dallas, meet her in a corner to “enjoy being hypnotized by her right on the street”, returned later to enter a theater where she was performing a hypnosis routine, volunteer to said routine, stay afterwards to see a concert of her brother’s quite lame rock band, and be guinea pig to a series of mind-fucking events to happen over the rest of the night, like following her like a lamb and paying for any activities she did, including the theater lease for her act and her brother’s concert. At some time during all this, she had fucked something more concrete that my mind -either that or she made me hallucinate a hot sex session at my hotel- and made me splatter my semen in a restaurant full of people; the next day I’d even fucked a mature woman who was cashier at the theater, and who was probably her mom or someone in the family. This last one maybe I did unbeknownst to Katherine’s will, because by that time my brain was so scrambled that pretty much anyone knowing what had happened could have some additional fun with my confused, over-hypnotized mind.

Not that I’m saying I didn’t enjoy doing all that! To be frank, I was totally flabbergasted and in awe by the experience, probably the craziest and hottest of my life until just then. I had managed to fall victim to my favorite hypnoteuse countless times, watched her put other people in trance in the flesh… well this is the haziest part of the memory… sniff and lick her precious little feet, and be fucked by her and left with a memento of the whole experience, a complete power trip done on me and me alone. I’ve come to reckon that I like for the woman to be in control, and that I feel lustful and horny when I remember any of these scenes performed at my expense! Maybe the expenses part was the least enjoyable, given that it had been done in harm of my savings, but I am a pretty good earner in my little computer servicing business, and knew I could afford that luxury. Maybe, I came to suspect, this brainfucking had come out of a menu dictated by my own mind while in a trance, given the variety of hot fantasies performed for my enjoyment during that day, all of them very cherished by me since a long time before during late-night wacking sessions at home. Maybe K.A., who admitted she wasn’t a domme for real, had just dug into my unconscious for the best scenes I’d like her to play for me, as way of compensation for the blatant exploitation of my credit card. Who knows? It was hot for me any which way.

The events of that trip to Dallas stayed on my mind for a long time, and even prompted me to put them to paper and send the story to the EMCSA. Needless to say, the memories of the trip were also the main base of many sleepless nights jacking off in bed or in front of my computer! After some time, however, and especially after the publication of the story, which came with some encouraging messages from readers of this site, my fantasies with Katherine Anne slowly came to take a backseat on my mind, being replaced by the discoveries of new web dommes, or just eroded by repetition, who knows? During all this time, I had no news from her whatsoever. I just saw a brief clip of the hypnosis show in question being posted in her YouTube account… And I’ll spare you the lookout for yours truly on that tape, I won’t even say if I’m visible in that one. After all, I deserve some confidentiality in exchange of the details of my adventures with this young but very effective, hypnodomme! I know Katherine Anne doesn’t like to be called just that, but hey, that’s what it was like to me…

Anyway! Some months passed by, there were no further triggers in action after I left Dallas, and my mind came to be occupied with other things. Until one day in late summer, when I finished rather early with some adjusting in the PC of a client; this type of job I mostly do from a distance, via the Windows-embedded program that lets one computer being operated remotely. It’s really comfortable not to have to chitchat with the client during the whole thing, and I also like the way I scramble into the commands of the computer right in front of their eyes, it’s a bit like mind-controlling their own gadgets. I wonder if this is significant here? Well, I finished the job, gave the client my CBU number and idled for the rest of the afternoon, going between the kitchen and my computer, reading news and feeds and watching videos of cats on YouTube. The phone rang again; it was an unknown number, and I took the call hoping it was another client and not some telemarketer offering whatever. Actually, it ended being just that, but somehow the voice was friendly enough, or the product this girl was offering interesting enough, for me to listen and even chat with her for several minutes. I don’t really remember what the conversation was about, and I don’t think I bought anything from the lady, but it was fun to listen to her anyway! After hanging up, I yawned and discovered with surprise that it was almost five. It was a Friday and I felt the urge to go downtown and do some shopping before the weekend started in earnest. I took my car and drove. Spent the next hour doing the shopping, and again I don’t remember exactly what I brought home, but in any case it served to fill my rather idly workday. Once home, and not knowing what to do next, I paced up and down the main corridor of my house looking at the doors, until stopping at the small room that I fill with anything I won’t use anymore. It was meant as a second bedroom, but I hardly invited anyone to spend the night and over time had become a kind of attic of lost things, only with a window and bedroom furniture. I opened the door and immediately felt the need to put some order in there. It was weeks since the last time I’d opened that door, just to drop some item inside, and it was rather grumpy. So, before I realized what I was doing, I was taking the stuff outside, separating things that still could be used and making a pile of what was really trash. When I finished, it was night already and the place looked like a real bedroom waiting for someone to visit; I opened the windows and even put some linen on the bed and sprayed deodorant to help take away any old smell that was contained in there.

Right after that, I made me some dinner and immediately sensed the exhaustion of a day full of hard tasks. I’d been having some insomnia problems, so I seized the opportunity to have a good night’s sleep and hit my bed on the main bedroom with gusto! I think I fell asleep in like five minutes.

It was really early when the buzzes on the front door awakened me from a deep, colorful dream. I first incorporated the buzz to whatever my mind was rambling on at the time, so by the time I walked clumsily to the door, still in my pajamas, the buzz had ringed at least ten times. And the person buzzing seemed quite impatient, like it was someone important and I was failing to do my deed. Shaking my head to try to regain consciousness, I leaned over the door and gazed at the peephole.

There, slightly deformed by the spherical vision, I saw a wild bush of curly, blondish hair. Some short, feminine figure was waiting in front of my door. The hair moved back as the person looked up and I could see the pretty, mousy face of a young woman staring directly at me with some big, peaceful brown eyes. Her look was nonchalant, like someone who’s waiting patiently to do some paperwork. I couldn’t relate her with any of my friends or family, so I sighed and started to put the words in order in my head to send her away.

“I think you’ve got the wrong door” I said, forcing slightly a voice weakened by several hours of sleep.

The girl kept gazing at the peephole like nothing had been said. An instant later, when I was about to repeat my phrase, she said:

“Isn’t this the fifth floor?”

Another sigh. What a way to interrupt a good night’s sleep. Even as a little voice in the back of my head seemed to remember something about this girl, I responded:

“No. This is...” And then I stopped. Which was my floor again? I sighed, forced to shake the cobwebs of my mind… C’mon, there’s no way I could forget on which floor I live!

“It’s not the fifth” I offered.

“No? Sorry, I didn’t hear you. Which floor was it?” Her head looked around, as if looking for a sign on the wall.

I was in a bit of a problem. I didn’t seem to remember my floor! I wanted this to end the sooner the better.

“I’m sorry, I can’t seem to remember my floor... But it’s not the fifth”.

She gazed again at the peephole as a smirk appeared on her face. More bells ringing in the back of my head. Did I know this girl?

“Oh, I see! I guess I caught you sleeping. You’re probably still too far away to remember… Is that it?” Her smile was now more open and friendly. “Please don’t be afraid to admit it… It’s 5 AM, I can totally understand if you are so sleepy you can’t even remember your own floor” she said at a rather fast speed, and I kept listening.

She seemed to be waiting for me to admit that I was sleeping at that early hour. Well, if that was what she needed to leave me alone…

“Mmmm”. She kept waiting for more words. “Yeah, I guess that’s it” I offered.

“You really were deeply asleep, huh?”

“Yeah”.

“Oh don’t worry. This is perfectly normal. You know, at night when we sleep, the brain shuts some of its functions down. In order to dream your dreams, the mind must stay really blank and clear... blank and clear... and it has its own mechanism for this, a mechanism that kinda forgets anything not necessary. Some people, when awakened abruptly, can’t even remember their name! Like, people ask them and they couldn’t remember their name at all”. I could hear some tiny noise in the background, like someone was snapping? She waited a moment for me to dig her explanation, which really was interesting, even if a little rushed. Then, suddenly, the girl gazed directly at the peephole and asked: “Now tell me... What’s your name?”

I opened my mouth and realized my mind was showing a blank. She was right. I tried forming a phrase to gain some time.

“Hmmm-mmm. My name is...”

Zero. I panicked. I couldn’t even remember my own name, or the floor of my apartment! What was going wrong with my mind? I rambled around it for a moment, then gave up with a long sigh. How could I face this embarrassing situation?

“Oh please don’t worry, it’s OK if you don’t want to give me your name” she said, smiling again. It was a smile of victory, but it was still beautiful. “It’s OK even if you really don’t remember. You see, I’ve studied a bit of psychology and as I told you, this is totally normal if I caught you sleeping when I buzzed. Your mind must be confused right now, half awake half asleep”. Her speech seemed to be speeding up. “In fact, if I were capable to give you anything you want right now and I asked you what is the thing you want the most right now, you’d probably tell me that the thing you want the most is to simply finish this conversation and go right back to sleep exactly as you were doing before, wouldn’t you?”

“Yeah” I said, and realized I had talked before I could think.

“So… You don’t really remember your name, huh?” That noise again in the background.

“Mmmm. No...” Did she get the answer right? “I don’t remember” I clarified. Still I wasn’t sure I was expressing myself in the right way.

“OK, I can’t remember my own name” I conceded.

She made a pout expression, taking pity on me.

“Poor thing! I’m so sorry I’m making you get up at this hour”. Then her face lightened, like she was having an idea. “Hey, I know what we can do now! I can actually help you. I know a very easy method to get you back asleep really fast, in fact I can get you back to the exact place where you were before, in your sleep I mean. It’s something I learned on my psychology class. Wanna try it? It’s really cool! It’s a bit like hypnosis”. Her talk was really quick by now, so she paused for a moment to let all that sink in. “You’ll have to open the door, though. It won’t work if I can’t see you face to face”.

What the hell? The promise of getting me back to sleep was really tempting. I guessed she wanted to give me some formula, something to think about while getting on bed later, like counting sheep. The noise behind the door was tiring, those snaps! She had a beautiful smile, seemed like a good person anyway. Well… She had also mentioned hypnosis. I know most people would run away at hearing that, but not me. I always was looking for hypnosis videos and was kind of obsessed with the subject. Maybe this was a chance to experience it in real person. Maybe... blank and clear. I was slowly blinking, trying to process all the information of what she had said. Finally, I sighed and backed up one step while fumbling with the keys on the door. When I did this, I noticed the weakness in my hands, and also that the floor suddenly felt cold, like I had been standing for some time on the same spot and warming the bit of floor directly beneath my bare feet. While thinking about all this, the door finally clacked and I opened a bit to look directly at my visitor.

She seemed to be some twenty years old at most, with freckles and nice cheekbones, dressed in some big jacket and jeans that didn’t show a lot about her figure. Also some flat sneakers. She was carrying a backpack, like she’d just gotten off a Greyhound bus. I was starting to realize I was still in my pajamas in front of an unknown woman when she smiled again. God, she really lightened up when she smiled. As she started to talk again, I had to stop ogling her and focus on what she was saying.

“Thank you really, this won’t take more than a minute. But I’m really good at doing this exercise, I practiced it in college lots of times. And I really wanted to compensate for waking you up at this hour! Look, I need you to separate your feet, flat on the floor”.

I did just that, which forced me to open the door a bit more, so my foot wouldn’t get caught behind it. “That’s exactly right” she said, joyful like a scout leader. As I looked up again, she extended her hand.

“Take my hand now, Gene”. Something was slightly wrong about that phrase, I thought, but I couldn’t pinpoint what exactly. My right hand was already moving up and ahead to meet hers. She grasped it with a light grip and I could feel her small hand, really warm, almost wet, pulling me a bit towards her...

“Look into my eyes now”. Boy, this girl talked faster that I could think. She was still smiling and the smile seemed to come from those light brown eyes of hers. “You know, when someone has been sleeping soundly like you’ve just been, part of the person’s mind is still asleep for some minutes after he wakes up, so the unconscious mind still can take and accept suggestions and instructions very easily. So it’s really easy to get it to slip back into that position. You can re-enter sleep even standing up. Isn’t that wonderful?’

I smiled, wondering how I could get back in bed if I started to sleep while standing on my door. What should I say to that? But she never gave me space to talk and kept with her ratatat rhythm.

“It’s really easy. Just look into my eyes and take a deep breath”. As I did, I started to feel again the dizziness waiting to engulf me, patiently waiting for me to finish my deed. Was she doing something with her fingers in my hand…?

“Sleep!” she said suddenly, her hand making a strong pull on mine. My mouth opened for an instant, surprised. Before I could think about it, my eyelids were falling over my tired eyes like a tone of bricks. I sighed, surrendering to the sensation, feeling my head really heavy now, letting it hang down, still really relaxed from several hours of sleep. My body, I could feel anyhow, was slumping forward.

“That’s it, really deep. Keep your balance. You’re already sleeping very deep, Gene. Very, very deep. It’s that easy to put you back to sleep when it’s me doing it”. I was feeling grateful, it had been so easy, she was totally right! My mind was feeling totally asleep now, and yet I was feeling so good, I sensed my lips forming a smile.

“What is it Gene? Did you say something?”

“Thank you” I repeated. My voice sounded really low now, like I was somewhere underground. I could hear her quick, recognizable laugh.

“You’re welcome! I know it feels really good. But you know, I can get you to sleep even deeper. Deeper and deeper, until reaching that warm, cozy place where you were laying while sleeping comfortably on your bed just five minutes ago. Do you want me to put you that deep now, Gene? Do you want to go back to that place?”

“Yeahhh” I whispered. My lips had formed the answer even before I could create the thought in my mind.

“Good. Now in a moment, I will put my hand on your shoulder, and when I do you’ll get to sleep ten times deeper than you’re doing right now, and this while still standing up. Your conscious mind will go totally under, and you won’t pay any attention to what you say or do, or to anything I tell you from then on, until I squeeze your shoulder again. You’ll be completely under, while I talk to your unconscious mind, and make it follow all my instructions. Do you understand?”

“Yeah”. My voice was really thin now, I was feeling so weak! I wanted her to finish with this as soon as possible.

“Good” she said. “What’s your name?”

“Ge...” I felt her hand on my shoulder, and it weighed like a ton of bricks.

Everything went black.

(to be continued)