The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just Kidding: Part2

Turnabout

It had been a good hour. Master was sitting on the bed with his legs spread, reading the old book about magic that had allowed him to accidentally enslave me. While he read, I was lying on my stomach and playing with his dick. He’d already had two orgasms, and I didn’t think he had another in him any time soon, so instead of trying to get him off I was just playing. I’d gently suck, then I’d lick up and down it, then I’d massage it, then gently scratch up and down the sides. And I just kept on doing those things, making sure I made his dick feel good. I’d been doing that for an hour, and I was sure I could do nothing else for the rest of the day and be completely happy.

And then he started speaking. It was the same language as before, and when he finished he said “Your will is your own once more!” He said it in the same theatrical voice as he had the first time. He looked down at me. I shrugged, I didn’t feel any different. I went back to sucking on his dick. I looked up at him while I did, and he looked confused. He went back to the book and started looking for what he might have done wrong. I thought it was hilarious.

After a few minutes he gave me an odd look, I couldn’t quite make out what it meant. After staring at me for a second he used his exaggerated commanding voice to say “Lean over the bed so I can fuck your ass.” I was not a fan of anal. I didn’t think he was either. I made a face at him and said “Why? I thought you didn’t like that?”

His face lit up. “It did work! You didn’t just obey me! Ha! Wait, so why are you still down there?”

I shrugged again. “Why wouldn’t I be? I was enjoying it. So you don’t actually want to fuck my ass?”

“Um, no. Sorry, I just wanted to order you to do something I knew you wouldn’t just obey unless you were still under the spell. And that was the best I could come up with given, um, everything.”

I felt kind of proud about that. I licked up his shaft and flicked my tongue off the tip. He shuddered as he watched. I was still enjoying it, but it wasn’t as good as before. I frowned at him. “So why’d you undo the spell? I really liked it. I miss it already.”

He looked at me like I was crazy. “I thought you’d want me to. I mean I figured you were just telling me to keep you like that because of the magic. So you’re not mad about any of the stuff I made you do while you were under the spell?”

I sat up and looked him in the eyes. I wanted to be sure he got that I was serious. “Look, I don’t remember you making me do anything. I remember wanting to do it. And some of it is kind of weird because I know it’s not how I would usually act. But I did, and it didn’t feel weird at all at the time. And I loved it. It felt really, really good. Not just sex good, either. That too. But it was meaningful and beautiful. I know I’m laying it on thick, and it’s kind of weird that I feel like stripping and giving you a blowjob was this big transcendent experience, but it was. And I know you liked it too. So can you please do it again? Cast the spell on me again and keep me like that?”

He looked really torn. “I don’t know. I mean, yeah, it was awesome. And yeah, I Would love to have it be like that all the time. But it seems really wrong. I mean, having you do what I want feels good, but making you do it? Knowing that you don’t have a choice? I don’t know if I can be okay with that.”

I glared at him. I understood. It totally made sense. But I was still pissed. I wanted it more than I can ever remember wanting anything before. And he wanted it too. He should be fucking begging me to let him do it, but he didn’t even have to. He could just do it and I wouldn’t be able to stop him and wow. That just made me want it even more.

But could I do it if I were him? I mean, I wouldn’t want to do it to him, not when it was so much better to have him do it to me. But could I do it? If I were in his position, what would it take to make me feel like it was okay? How could he actually use that kind of power without feeling like a monster? Maybe he just needed to know what it feels like. Yeah, of course. If he knew how good it was, that he wasn’t making me do anything I didn’t want to, if he understood how the magic worked, surely he would want to let me feel that way!

I perked up and said “Okay, show me the spells, let me try it on you for a little bit. Then you’ll understand why it’s okay and I can put you back to normal and you can use it on me again!”

“Well, um, I guess that’s only fair.” He went quiet for a minute, thinking. “Yeah, let’s see how that goes.” He showed me the book, and it wasn’t as easy as I expected. I figured it would just be reading a paragraph and poof. But looking at it I was really surprised that he’d figured it out so fast. Reading the magic in the book wasn’t just reading. It took forever for me to get the sounds right, to figure out which symbols meant what. He said it all just came to him, like it was a second language he already knew. So he had to explain all this stuff that he knew just by looking at the book, but I didn’t. It was like he had to translate for me. Eventually we ordered dinner. He seemed like he wanted to take a break while we ate, but I insisted. I was super impatient, and it was taking forever, and I was determined to figure it out. So we worked on it while we ate. And then we worked on it some more. Eventually I thought I had it down.

I started, and only got a few sounds in before he stopped me. I didn’t have the flow right at all, he said. I couldn’t tell what was different about what I was doing than what he was saying. We practiced small phrases back and forth, and it was midnight before I got the hang of it. He was sitting on the bed, looking a mixture of tired, frustrated, and bored. I think he had written the day off hours ago. I was trying again. This time he didn’t stop me, I got through the entire thing, and I wasn’t sure if it was because I did it right or because he wasn’t paying attention and didn’t stop me when I misspoke. Either way, he said that I had to end it with a declaration of how the spell should work that we both could understand. So in English. I said “Now your mind and body are mine to command!”

He gave me a tired, bored smile and said “Well, I didn’t hear anything wrong, but I don’t feel any different.”

But I remember not feeling anything right away either, just getting the idea that I wanted to trick him. Maybe it did work and he just didn’t realize it? I figured I’d test it out. But how? I knew being in charge wasn’t my thing, but it never occurred to me how hard it would be to come up with stuff to tell the other person to do. Eventually I decided to go with something cliche. “Take off your cloths and get on your knees!” Over the top command, over the top delivery, oh well.

He immediately said “Yes, my mistress.” He pulled his clothes off quickly and dropped to the floor on his knees. He just looked up at me, like he was waiting. As much as I wasn’t into being the dominant one, I did have an image in my mind that I thought was kind of hot, so I figured I’d just go with it. “Get your dick nice and hard, then spread your legs and clasp your hands behind your back.”

He said “By your command.” And he did it. His dick just stood up, all by itself, and then he got in the position I described. My jaw dropped open for a second. I said “Um, you just got hard. How’d you do that?”

He kind of shrugged and said “You told me to, so I did. You did say my body and mind were yours to command, so command and I will obey.” He made that last part a vocal flourish, and bowed his head, and seemed rather pleased with himself.

That gave me an idea. “Oh ooh, can I tell you not to cum unless I tell you to?”

He gave me a devious smile and said “You give the command and my body and mind will obey.”

Now that sounded promising. “Okay, don’t cum unless I tell you. And stay all the way hard until you do.” I was already pulling off my clothes while I said it. I mean, I had no complaints about how long he usually lasted, and he was really good about making sure I enjoyed myself. But still, it was pretty rare that he lasted as long as I wanted, especially in my favorite positions. I hopped on the bed. And then I realized he was waiting for me to command him. The excitement wore off a bit when I realized I was stuck being in charge. I didn’t really know where to start, so I tentatively said “Kiss me all over?”

He was not tentative at all. He instantly, enthusiastically responded “Thank you, mistress” as he climbed over me and started passionately kissing my mouth. He worked his way down my neck, then shoulder, then arm. All the way down to my foot, and then he started up again. He was pulling out all the stops, acting like he was desperate to kiss every part of me. It was like he couldn’t get enough of the part he was kissing now, but also couldn’t wait to kiss somewhere else. He seemed to know exactly how I wanted it, and I was relieved to be able to enjoy his enthusiasm without having to worry about telling him what to do next. I let him make a few passes around my body before I commanded him to focus on some of my favorite parts: my shoulder, my elbow, my thighs.

I let his intensity and my arousal overwhelm my unease at being in control. I closed my eyes and let myself imagine what I wanted next, and without letting myself stop to think I said “Now fuck me!”

“Yes my mistress!” He was in position almost immediately, and he slid in and started pounding me. This position usually doesn’t last long, he usually finishes long before I do. But my command seemed to work, as he kept going. I closed my eyes and moaned as he pumped hard and fast. Knowing that he was going to keep going as long as I wanted had the ironic effect of pushing me over way sooner than I normally would have. In only a few minutes my back was arched and all the muscles in my body were clamped down in anticipation of the orgasm that was building.

I came hard, my entire body spasming. I bucked against him, and he didn’t slow down, pushing me over the edge again and again. I was incoherent, screaming gibberish as I came over and over. I decided I’d have to be more careful about what I tell him, because he was still going and I couldn’t stop cumming long enough to tell him to stop. Finally I managed to yell “Cum! Cum already!” And he did. Did he ever. His entire body tensed up and I could feel it shooting into me, the intensity and volume felt like a month’s worth all once. As he unloaded I yelled “Cum for me! Cum again!” He let out a long, loud groan and his body jerked again. He kept going for what seemed like an awfully long time, and I realized he was still fucking me. I yelled “Stop!” And he just froze. He was staring at me lovingly. Adoringly. My pussy was still spasming, clenching around his slowly softening shaft. It felt good, so I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it, confident he was enjoying whatever happened the way I had when it was me under the spell. Eventually, when he was soft enough he was in danger of slipping out I said “Get hard again, then slide in and out slowly.”

His voice was shaky, distracted by pleasure as he said “Oooh yes thank you mistress. Thank you.” His dick was back to full size in a few seconds and he started long, slow strokes in and out of me. We were making a mess and I didn’t care. I just let myself lay back and enjoy the feeling, amplifying the aftershocks of all those orgasms. Eventually I had had enough, so I told him to stand up, then I rolled over to the other side of the bed. I drowsily said “Clean that up and then lay down next to me.” I didn’t even hear his response as I fell asleep.

I woke up some time in the middle of the night. As soon as I moved he turned and said “Speak, mistress, and I will obey.”

It took me a minute to figure out what was going on. How long had I been asleep? Had he been awake, waiting for me to command him the entire time? Whatever, I was half asleep and had a sex slave who would enjoy doing anything I told him to. I drowsily said “Mmm? Lick my clit.”

“I hear and obey.” He crawled between my legs, lifted them up on his shoulders, and I just let myself enjoy it. Being half asleep it took a while before I started getting close. When it came I stretched my entire body and rode a slow, sleepy, gentle orgasm. I told him to go to sleep, and let myself do the same.

I woke up to find him sitting up, apparently waiting for me to command him. I looked down and found his dick rock hard again. I gave it a wet, sloppy kiss, then laid down on my stomach and told him to climb on and fuck me from behind. It was a good way to wake up. I was starting to get used to being served. He fucked me hard, and I chewed on the pillow as I came. After I ogasmed I told him to get up, then without getting up myself I lazily spread my legs and told him to clean me up. He went and got a warm, wet towel and the way he lovingly cradled my pussy and massaged it to clean me up was almost as good as the sex.

I sent him for the book after he was done, and read the spell to release him. It took a few tries, and a little coaching from him, which he didn’t mind, since he was following my commands. It was pretty hot seeing his dick throbbing with desire while we were studying magic. It took about half an hour before I finally got it right. We were sitting facing each other on the bed, and I was kind of shocked when the moment the spell was cast he instantly spurted semen on me.

I smirked at him and said “Whoah there, was it that good?”

He looked a bit embarrassed as he explained “Well, you commanded me not to cum unless you told me to. And you never told me to that last time we had sex, so I’ve been ready to go for like 45 minutes. I was holding it back, but then you broke the spell, so I didn’t have the magical to hold me back anymore.”

And it wasn’t until that moment that I realized that our experiences with the magic had been different. And suddenly, for the first time since I’d used the spell, I was worried that he might not have enjoyed it as much as I did. I froze up. I had such a hard time figuring out what I wanted him to do I hadn’t even thought about what he would want. But while being a slave wasn’t something I normally would have done, he hadn’t told me to do anything I wouldn’t have liked without the magic. He didn’t leave me waiting while he slept. He didn’t use the magic to keep me on the edge, unable to orgasm.

The look on my face must have been enough for him to have an idea what I was thinking, because he hugged me and said “Hey, hey, it’s okay. Don’t worry. Everything is fine.”

I felt embarrassed and guilty and scared. I wanted to believe it was okay, and at the same time no matter what he said I wasn’t sure I could. I tried to say something, but it just came out as stammering, I wasn’t even sure what I was trying to say.

He interrupted me. “Listen, I think I know how you’re feeling, like you took advantage of me. Like you were inconsiderate and selfish. I know, because that’s how I felt too. But you were right. Now that I understand how the magic works, now that I know how it feels, I feel better. I don’t feel like you did anything wrong, and I think I can actually believe that I didn’t either. In fact I’m not worried at all anymore. I don’t know how to describe it, or if it was the same, but I didn’t feel like I was being commanded or coerced or, I don’t know. It was like the magic gave me the power to do anything I wanted, but I didn’t want anything until you told me to. And then that was the only thing I wanted.”

Relief hit me so hard I started crying. It had been different for him, but not in a bad way. It was just his version of what I’d had. We just sat there, naked, hugging while I cried for a few minutes. When I finally calmed down I realized I still had a line of semen on my belly. We took turns showering, got dressed, and went down to the kitchen to make breakfast. It was surreally normal. For an hour or so we were acting like it was an average morning, as if we hadn’t just discovered real magic and traded being each others sex slaves and had more sex than should be physically possible in 12 hours.

Eventually we talked about it. I’d been so impatient yesterday, but now I still had a bit of guilt and embarrassment holding back my enthusiasm. So instead of begging him to cast the spell again like I really wanted, I asked him what he wanted to do. And he wanted to wait. He wanted some normal time, time for us to process everything that had happened and be ourselves again. I had to admit that it was wise. Why are the good, responsible, wise choices always so fucking frustrating? I reluctantly agreed.