The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just Kidding:

Part 3:

Not kidding Anymore

So we spent the morning back at the project that had started it all. We were delving into sections of the house not used in years and sorting through the piles of junk that had been stored there. Cleaning them up so the space could be used again. As we worked we talked, joked, and generally managed to act surprisingly like our normal selves.

But it was still there in the background. I wanted him to use the spell. I imagined how much better it would be if he cast the spell on me and then ordered me to clean with him. I kept on zoning out, doing the same thing over and while I imagined him ordering me to clean in a french maid outfit. Maybe one that had such a deep neckline that my boobs would keep spilling out for him to see. That had such a short skirt that whenever I bent over he would get to see how wet my pussy was, just from him commanding me to work for him. Maybe he’d even order me to freeze while I was bent over some box or table, and then he would come behind me and open his fly and fuck me. And then he would walk away, and order me to get back to work, still dripping with his semen.

I couldn’t believe how horny I was. I don’t know if that fantasy would have sounded so good to me a few days ago, but I certainly wouldn’t have wanted it to be real so very badly. And I wouldn’t have been so out of my mind horny that it was distracting me while I was trying to get things done.

Jim seemed distracted too. Half the time when I walked into a room he was cleaning or moving boxes, but the other half he was reading the magic book. He couldn’t stop drifting back to it, and I was thrilled because I figured that meant he would want to use it again soon. We worked for the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon, and took a late lunch that ended up being more like dinner. We chatted about normal stuff. We joked around, and it was nice, but there was a ton of tension in the background. I was torn. I wanted to give him the time to process, to decide what to do next. To decide how he felt and what he wanted. But I was also incredibly impatient. I wanted it now. And it was getting hard not to bring it up. We were both avoiding it, overly aware of how much the other wanted to talk about it, but not sure how to. Finally, as he was cleaning up the dishes he said “So, about using the spell again...”

Finally! I folded my hands and ground them into my groin. How could I be so horny? I felt like I had a month’s worth of pressure built up. Or like he’d been teasing and playing with me for days without relief, even though it had been less than half a day since the last time.

He saw my squirming and said “Yeah, I know, me too.” He turned around and leaned on the table next to where I was sitting. Then he opened his fly and pulled out his completely erect dick. Weren’t there physical limits to how much he could get it up in 12 hours? Here I was sitting grinding my hands into my crotch to keep from going crazy. And he stands there with his hard cock like a foot away from my face. I could practically taste it, and it took everything I had not to lean forward and stuff it in my mouth.

“I think it might be some kind of after effect of the magic.” He said. “It seems like the spell I used was sexual in nature, and I think it had some lasting effects. It seems to have ramped up our libido and endurance. A lot.”

Hearing him talk like that, like he could understand and control this amazing power, it was too much. It was like a dam finally broke loose in my head and I couldn’t handle not being under his power. I was so horny I had to do something about it. Now! I pulled the t-shirt I was wearing up and tucked it under my chin. I pinched one of my nipples, shoved my other hand under the waistband of my pajama pants to rub my clit, and yelled “Use the spell again! Make me yours, I need to be a slave! I need to be your sex slave! I need you to control me and command me and fuck me and use me! Fuck my body fuck my brain fuckmefuckmefuckmeEEE!”

And I came. It took the urgency away, and I was suddenly completely aware of how weird and out of control that was. I froze, just staring at him. I was still pinching a nipple, still had my hand stuffed down my pants. My chest was heaving as I caught my breathe, and I was staring right at his dick, which he was still holding right in front of my face.

I looked up, and I saw it in his eyes. The same boiling over, being overwhelmed by how horny he was. He pointed his dick at my chest, started pumping it and almost immediately sprayed me. It snapped me out of my embarrassment. I’d given him time to process, we’d successfully acted normal around each other for a while. But look where that got us. I decided it was time to encourage him. I decided to be persuasive.

I looked down, looked at his dick and in the most insincerely naive voice I could manage said “Gee, it’s a shame you don’t have a sex slave to do that for you. If you had a sex slave she probably would still want to suck on that. She would want to milk that cock for all the semen it still had.” I shuddered, and had to convince myself not to just go ahead and do it. The memory of how sucking him felt before was so good it was hard to resist. Instead I scooped up a bit of the semen from my chest and switched to a more sultry, inviting tone of voice. “Or who would be so horny and devoted to you that she’d stick this in her mouth just to turn you on? Or maybe you could just tell her to love the taste of your semen, and then she would. You could use your incredible magical power to make her want to drink it as often as you can shoot it.” I was flushed and my breath was ragged. I was trying to drive him wild, but I wasn’t sure which of us it was working better on. I wasn’t sure when, but my hand was massaging my clit again. I started rubbing the cum on my hand around my nipples. I closed my eyes, leaned my head back and let out a low, needy moan.

He was stroking his dick again as he said “Fuck it, this is completely out of control, and I don’t even care anymore.” Then he started chanting the spell, completely from memory, and finished with “You are a slave to my cock, your purpose in life is serving it. My pleasure is your pleasure, my desires your desires. You obey my every command without question, without hesitation. From now on your mind and body exist to do my bidding. They belong to me!”

His voice grew as he spoke. From the cheesy theatrical parody of a magician to a deep, booming, echoing force of nature. It was like I could feel the power radiating out of him. It was completely different than last time. I could feel it flowing into me. And when he finished it was like an explosion in my mind. I felt the power push out in a wave, felt it wash over me. I couldn’t imagine wanting anything more than to serve his cock.

I sucked the cum off my fingers and leaned forward. I stuffed his dick as far into my throat as it would go, massaging the tip with the back of my throat. I slid it out sucking hard as it went. Then I wrapped my hands around his hips, his ass and I sucked. Furiously pumped it in and out of my mouth. He grabbed my hair and took over, fucking my face, and it was awesome. I never wanted it to stop, and I couldn’t wait for him to tell me what to do next.