The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just Kidding

“Now, you are my helpless slave. You will obey every my every command and your purpose in life will be my pleasure.” He said it in the most over the top, cheesy way he could manage. I almost laughed, but I had a better idea.

I slid down off the bed and did a massively elaborate bow. Knees bent under me, arms extended, nose to the ground and everything. I said “Yes my master. Command me and I will obey.” I matched his over the top delivery, and I barely managed to keep from laughing. It was a good thing I had my face down, because I couldn’t keep the smirk off my face. Totally would have given it away.

Jim just laughed. Of course he assumed I was joking. He was. We were going through a dusty old collection of stuff in his parents attic. The house had been in his family for generations, and this stuff looked like it hadn’t been touched since the house was new. He said his great grandfather was big on collecting rare books, and we had found what must have been the remains of his collection. One in particular had stood out. It had been wrapped and stored in an ornate display box, but hidden in a compartment in a bookshelf.

It was all about magic. None of it made any sense, but Jim thought the script and the flow of the language was cool. He paged through it and read some parts, and when he found a spell that was supposed to give the caster the power to enslave a subject to their will he read it in a big theatrical voice, thought he was hilarious. So I was teasing him back. But I wanted to really mess with him.

We’d been dating for almost two years, and I was curious what he would do if he could make me do whatever he wanted. We had the house to ourselves for the week while his parents were gone, and it was kind of fun to be able to mess around like this. We’d been cleaning for about two days, and to amuse myself I’d been doing things like flashing my boobs, or sticking my hands down his pants when he wasn’t expecting it. We had already run down to his bedroom a few times, but not yet today, and I thought it was about time. So I figured I’d play it up, try to get him to take the lead.

So I kept my nose on the floor until he stopped laughing and started wondering why I wasn’t getting up. And I tried really hard to keep the smirk on my face from turning into giggles. It was getting tough as I pictured his face trying to decide what to do. Finally he said “Okay, hah hah. Get up now.”

I straightened out my face, stood up, and said “I live to obey, master.”

The look on his face was even funnier than I’d expected. He was 95% sure I was screwing with him, so he was mostly amused. But that little tiny chance that it was real was making his head spin. Finally it occurred to him that the best way to handle it was to call my bluff.

He smiled a bit and said “If that’s the way you want to play it, go down to the bedroom and strip for me.” I wanted to sell it. I wanted to see what he would do. So in my sultriest, sexiest voice I said “As you command, master.” I walked down the attic stairs, and pulled my shirt off as I went. I got to the bedroom and started stripping, not even waiting for him. He was pretty close behind, and looked completely at a loss. It was great. I’m no expert on the stripping, but I have to admit, I think I did pretty damn well. It took about five minutes before I was completely naked, and he was just standing in the doorway with his mouth hanging open. I was just standing there naked in front of him for a while before he finally blinked for the first time since he’d walked in. He swallowed and whispered “Damn.”

I stood there for just a tiny bit longer before I dropped to my knees, put my arms straight up above my head, and bent at the waist until I was bowing just like before. I said “I am yours to command.”

He said “Wow, that was awesome. I mean, you’re always hot, but holy shit. What do you want to do now?” I’m not sure if he was trying to get me to break character or if he was really just that clueless. I figured I’d make it easy for him. Without lifting my head I said “I want you to reveal your deepest desires so that I may fulfill them. I want you to treat me like I exist solely for your pleasure. I want you to command me and I want to obey.”

He replied by making a sound that was half wimper, half groan. I think if I’d been playing with myself while I said it he probably would have stained his pants. I was inordinately pleased with my performance. I had actually kind of surprised myself with that one.

Finally he got himself together enough to talk. “Alright then. I’m sold, just, uh, say something like ‘that’s enough’ if it goes too far for you, okay?”

I almost protested, but I decided to take pity on him and simply said “I hear and obey.”

I it finally clicked for him. I heard some rustling for a second, then his voice became confident and commanding and he said “Slave, crawl over here and suck my dick.” I looked up, and he was sitting in his desk chair across the room. I started crawling, and he said “Go slow, and work that body. Sway those hips.” I did, and him being like this was totally hot. I got to him and slid up to his lap. His pants were already down and he was rock solid. I started licking and teasing his dick.

“No, slave, suck it. Make me cum. Act like you’re desperate to drink it.” So I wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft and I started sucking and bobbing my head as fast as I could. It was only a few seconds before he said “Here it comes. Drink it, slave.” He barely said it in time. I don’t really like the taste, and I’d never swallowed before, but I wasn’t ready to break character yet, and the scenario had me feeling adventurous enough to try it. He pumped my mouth full, and it took a few swallows to get it all. It didn’t taste good, but I was surprised to find I didn’t mind. In fact I was glad I had done it, it made me feel sexy.

I just sat there with my head in his lap, gently sucking. His dick twitched a few times, and a bit more dripped out. I drank that too. Finally he said “That was awesome. I can’t believe you did it. You’re sure that was okay?”

I took his dick out just long enough to say “I live to serve, master.” I put it back in and kept gently sucking. He smiled, and it was somewhere between relief, elation, and hunger. “Alright, I’m not going to tell you to stop. Get over on the bed and lie down.” I hopped up and swayed my hips as I walked over to the bed. He stripped off his shirt and got the rest of the way out of his pants while I stretched out on the bed. He walked over to the edge, grabbed my legs and pulled them apart.

“Now I’m going to enjoy you.” He said as he crawled between my legs. I couldn’t help wondering if he was doing this because he was in control, or because it was my turn.

“Master, my body is to please you. You don’t need to please me.” He smiled up at me, but this time he looked like I’d just fallen into a trap.

“I’m the master, right?” he asked.

“Yes, master.”

“And you’re my slave.”

“Yes, master. I exist to serve you.”

“And you questioned my command?”

“I’m sorry, master. I live only to serve.”

“Well, I guess we’ll have to straighten this out. Stand up and lean over the bed.” I wasn’t quite sure where he was going with this, but I said “Yes, master.” and did it.

He walked around behind me. There was a pause, and then a loud smack as he slapped my ass. I yelped at the unexpected sting. I’d never really thought about spanking much before, so I had no idea how hot that could be. The surprise, the sting, the air of power he had. He did it again, on the other side, and I quickly said “I’m sorry master!” Smack, back to the first side. “I will obey without question!” Smack again. I think I almost came. I never knew he had this in him. “I won’t question your commands again!” One last smack, and this time I squealed. A few more and I think I would have actually orgasmed.

He seemed satisfied with his work and said “Good, slave. Spread your legs.”

I quickly said “Of course, master.” I braced myself on the bed and did it. He sat down on the floor between my legs, with his back to the bed. He lifted his face right up to my clit and started licking. I was so hot from his spanking me that I dropped my face into the bed for support as I shuddered.

“No slave, hold yourself up with your arms, keep them straight so I can see your boobs swinging while I lick you.” He leaned his head back so he could look up while he licked. I worked myself up so I was leaning on the bed, my arms locked and holding me so I was leaning just a bit forward, my legs spread far enough apart to put my clit at the perfect level for him to lick while sitting on the floor. I tried to give some sort of affirmation, but it just came out as a loud moan. I couldn’t believe how good it felt to have him ordering me, to obey him while he had his face between my legs. I started exaggerating my reactions to his efforts so that my boobs would bounce around more. It was only a few minutes before my entire body tensed up as I orgasmed. He grabbed my hips and ground his face into me while I came, then backed off and started licking gently. He kept licking for a while, setting off spasms of pleasure that were somewhere between aftershocks and smaller orgasms of their own.

Eventually he let go of my hips and said “Now I want you on your back on the bed with your head hanging over the side. Then close your eyes and open your mouth.”

I said “Thank you for commanding me master” and got into position. I had to wait a minute as he moved around a bit. Being in his room, with my eyes closed, I couldn’t quite figure out what he was doing. But then he slid his dick in my mouth and started slowly pumping it in and out. Once he’d built up a rhythm he leaned over and started licking my clit again. For a few minutes he just kept it going, pumping my face and licking my clit. Then he shifted a bit, I couldn’t tell what was going on until I felt the pressure of him pushing one of my toys into me. I was wet enough that it slid right in, and I found out which toy it was when he turned the vibrator on. The combination of his tongue on my clit, his dick in my mouth, and the vibrator in my pussy had me on the edge of another orgasm immediately. He could tell I was building up, and started pushing further into my throat, longer slower strokes. I was starting to struggle to breath just as I finally went over the edge, and he shoved himself all the way down as I screamed into his dick. His dick was in my throat, the vibrator was buzzing deep in me, and his tongue was pressed on my clit. He held all three as I came and came, and I was seeing stars and the room was spinning when he finally let up. I gasped for breath as I slid up onto the bed to give myself the support I need while I got my bearing.

He looked a little guilty and said “Hey, hope that wasn’t too much. You okay?”

Okay wasn’t the word. Here I was pretending to be his slave and I’d just had the best sex of my life. And as great as he had been, he had only cum once and he was still hard. I wasn’t ready to let him off the hook yet. “Nothing is too much for you master. Please command me, enjoy me, I am your devoted servant.”

He looked a little worried for a second, then laughed. “Alright, you’re going to spoil me. But as long as you’re going to keep it up, I’m going to enjoy it. Stand up, slave.” I hopped out of the bed. I was a bit unsteady from cumming so much, but I was determined to keep in character. He plopped down in the middle of the bed. “Slave, oil up your cleavage, then come over here and fuck me with your boobs.”

“Master, you give the best commands.” I purred. I swayed my hips over to the drawer with the oil and bent at the waist to get it. I stood up on my toes while I found the bottle, and then made a big production squeezing it on and rubbing it all over my boobs. I was pinching my nipples and squeezing my thighs together when I realized I was getting a bit carried away. I dropped to the ground and crawled over to the edge of the bed, up into it, and between his legs. I squeezed my boobs around his dick and started rubbing up and down. I was really into it at first, but he surprised me by holding out. So I just kind of zoned out while I watched his dick pop in and out of my cleavage. He looked like he was in heaven, so I wasn’t complaining.

“Go get your vibrator, hold it on your clit while you do that.”

It took a second to find my vibrator, so I went and oiled up a bit more before I went back to it. It was a little tricky with one hand, but I made it work. Once I found a position that worked I closed my eyes and just kept moving my boobs, squeezing his dick, loosing myself in the feeling of the vibrator on my clit. I think I was enjoying it as much as him.

He reached down and started pinching my nipples, which shot electricity through my entire body and pushed me from relaxed enjoyment of the erotic sensation to racing to orgasm. When I was almost there he said “Quick, stick it in your mouth!” I didn’t bother answering and just did it. It was a good thing, because he let loose the second I had it all the way in my mouth. And that was right when I orgasmed again too. I couldn’t swallow while I was orgasming, so I just let it spill out of my mouth.

He collapsed back on the bed, and while the vibrator still on my clit pushed me over a second time. I sucked hard on his cock as I came. I heard him gasp, and he propped himself up on his elbows and said “Okay, babe, you can stop now.” I was relieved as I turned the vibrator off and sat up, wiping the semen from my mouth. We both just sat there breathing hard for a minute.

And then something odd happened. I said “Master, I’m sorry I didn’t drink it this time. Please let me clean you up.” And before he had responded I hurried out of the room to get some towels. I was walking around his house naked, my boobs were oiled up, I had semen on my face, and I wasn’t worried about any of it. In fact the only thing on my mind was how excited I was to see his reaction when I got back and he found out I was still pretending to be under his spell. I knew how weird that was, and in the back of my mind I was starting to wonder if I was playing or if the book contained real magic.

I got back pretty fast, and he was sitting up in the bed, looking concerned. I was still wondering if I could make myself stop or not as I put one hand towel over the wet spot he’d moved away from, then slid in between his legs to clean off his dick with another. I decided I didn’t want to stop yet anyway.

His jaw hung open as he watched. Finally, when I’d finished I flattened myself down and started absentmindedly rubbing his dick. I asked “What now, master?”

He shook his head and said “Um, this is going to go to my head. I think you should be yourself again.” And it was like a lightswitch. Pretending to be his slave had been a great idea, and I didn’t ever want to stop. Until he said that, and then I knew it was time to stop. A second ago I couldn’t imagine not wanting to pretend to be his adoring servant, now I couldn’t imagine not acting like my normal self. I sat up on the bed and crossed my legs. I did the math.

“Hon, I think that was real.” I said quietly. I probably should have been worried, but it didn’t bother me. Rather, I was really happy about it. I looked down, but he could see that I was smiling, and I don’t think he had any idea what to make of it all.

“What, you mean you didn’t really want to do that?”

“No, nonono. Not at all. I did. I wanted to, and I loved everything. But, like, that’s all i wanted. I mean, if someone had offered me a million dollars to disobey you, I wouldn’t have been interested. And it would have seemed totally normal to me, like that was a brilliant choice. I would have thought it was my idea and I was being really clever.” He just sat there starting at me with his mouth hanging open. “Um, hello?”

He blinked and said “Wow, that’s a lot to take in. So what about now? I told you to be yourself, but the spell was supposed to make you obey me. Are you just acting like yourself because I told you to, or are you back to normal?”

I shrugged. “How would I know. I feel like myself. Heck, I’ve felt like myself the whole time, I just thought I was playing a game until I noticed I that you telling me to act different made me feel different.” It was a pretty good question. It’s not like he had broken the spell, if it was real wouldn’t it still be working?

He said “Can I test something, then?”

“You can do whatever you want.” I clapped my hands over my mouth. I hadn’t thought about the answer, it had just popped out. Through my hands I said “I mean, sure.” I let my hands drop and said “Sheesh, I didn’t mean to say it like that. So that probably answers that, doesn’t it?”

He shrugged and said “Probably. So, what now?”

I thought for a second. “Well, I’m probably the wrong person to ask, but I think you should do whatever you want. And tell me to do whatever you want.”

“Man, that’s just not fair. Okay, well I want to get a better idea of how this works.” Then he adopted that same over acting voice he had used earlier and said “You are my slave once more!”

Instantly I tucked my legs under me, stuck my hands straight up, bowed to him and said “I am yours to command, master.” And this time I really meant it. This time I didn’t think I was messing with him or playing a game, all I could think about was how much he would love that it really worked, and how awesome the sex was before, and how much better it would be now that we could just do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted.

I heard him breathing hard for a minute before he said “Okay, I need to get that book. If I study it some more maybe I can undo it.”

I didn’t look up, but I was pretty sure I knew what he would like. “Of course master, please study the book more. But don’t undo this, and please allow me to serve you with my mouth while you read.”

He stammered a bit before he finally said “You should be yourself again.”

I straightened up. “Okay, I’m myself again. Now please promise me you’ll leave me like this. And can I suck your dick while you’re reading? Please?”