The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JOINING THE CIRCUS

Chapter 2

As Stephanie sat in the makeup chair, her mind was swimming in a sea of contentment and pleasure. Her life before this had been boring and without purpose. But now, as a clown, she would make children happy and be a part of the circus family. Nothing could be better.

“Glitter?” the female clown asked. Stephanie recognized her new name instantly. She smiled. Glitter was the perfect name. It made her feel happy.

“Yes,” she responded.

“Do you like your new name?” the female clown asked.

“I love it.” The female clown smiled.

“Wonderful. I am Marshmallow and this is Tinker,” she said pointing to the male clown. “We are going to be helping you become a clown. We were both like you once, but we joined the circus almost a year ago and our lives have been wonderful ever since as yours will be.” Glitter took a deep breath. She could not imagine being in a better place. “Remember from now on, your name is Glitter. Stephanie no longer exists and that name makes you feel sick to your stomach.” Glitter nodded.

“I am Glitter.” Marshmallow smiled.

“We need to start with your hair. All clowns have bright and colorful hair. We can either dye your hair permanently or give you a clown wig. Which would you like?” Glitter looked at Marshmallow.

“What do you have?”

“I wear a clown wig. It is really comfortable.”

“Then I want a clown wig,” Glitter said with a smile. She felt wonderful. Floating on a sea of contentment and pleasure. Marshmallow smiled.

“I was hoping you would say that. We just need to get rid of that terrible real girl hair you have and get you fitted with the perfect wig.” Glitter smiled. It was nice to have friends like Marshmallow and Tinker. Marshmallow rolled over a metal cart with a pair of electric clippers next to the chair where Glitter sat. She lowered the chair so that Glitter’s hair was hanging down. “This will only take a few minutes and you will be all set for your new clown wig.” Marshmallow began to run the clippers over Glitter’s head stripping away her soft brown hair until she was reduced to stubble. She felt liberated from the hair that she used to spend hours washing and conditioning. Now that same hair had been nothing but a useless relic that stood between her and fulfilling her purpose. Now it laid in a pile on the floor. Marshmallow then raised the chair and put shaving cream on Gitter’s scalp so that it could be shaved smooth. With each pass of the razor, Glitter felt more and more pleasure. It was as if each pass of the razon stripped her not only of her hair but her thoughts and memories as well.

“Now darling, I will be applying a special adhesive to your scalp and a special skullcap that will secure your new wig. The adhesive will also prevent any future hair growth. Are you ready?” Glitter nodded. Her mind was empty and anything that Marshmallow suggested made perfect sense to her. This was, after all, her dream. Soon her new skullcap was in place and she was forever rid of her awful girl hair. “Now, it’s time for your new clown makeup. This is going to feel so good Glitter.” Glitter relaxed. Being transformed into a clown felt so nice and so very arousing. Marshmallow pushed two fingers into Glitter’s cunt, which was now sopping wet. “Good girl, becoming a clown sexually excites you and will provide you with endless arousal.” It was all that Glitter could do not to cum.

Marshmallow first applied a white base completely covering Glitter’s face. It made her face tingle. Once the white base was in place, Marshmallow gave her long lashes and then bright red makeup around her mouth to give her an exaggerated smile. Glitter would never be sad again. After about an hour in the chair, Marshmallow stepped back and raised the chair. “All done, sweetie.” Glitter fluttered her long lashes and took a look in the mirror. She was greeted with the image of a beautiful female clown with a pink curly wig, a bright smile and lots of glitter.

“Perfect,” Glitter gushed. This was what she had always wanted to be. A clown. She slipped into the light pink suit that Marshmallow offered her and then a pair of stiped socks. Finally, a pair of pink clown shoes.

“You look wonderful Glitter.”

“I feel wonderful. I belong to the circus now.”

“Yes, you do and we are your family.” About that time, the ringmaster entered the trailer.

“Ah yes, this must be Glitter. So nice to have you join our circus family.” Glitter smiled. The ringmaster cupped Glitter’s breasts. “Nice boobs. I look forward to training you sexually.” That sounded wonderful to Glitter. He next reached inside of her dress and pushed his fingers into her snatch. It was sopping wet. “Good girl. Being a good clown is so arousing. It makes you so wet.”

“Yes, Sir,” Glitter confirmed. He then shifted his attention to Marshmallow.

“I trained Marshmallow personally and she is a wonderful clown.” Without any hesitation, Marshmallow dropped to her knees in front of the ringmaster. She unzipped his white trousers and his massive cock appeared. She began to lick his shaft and to circle his penis head with her tongue. The ringmaster began to moan. “Fuck that feels good baby.”

“Watch closely Glitter. Daddy needs us to service him and he gives us plenty of cum in return.” Marshmallow opened her mouth as the ringmaster’s cock exploded shooting cum down her throat. “Thank you Daddy. I hope Daddy will breed me soon.” The ringmaster smiled.

“No worries Marshmallow, it looks like we have several new members of the circus who will need sexual training.” He looked at Glitter and smiled. She felt an immediate sense of arousal. “Now, let’s help our other clown begin her conditioning. I will send one of the acrobats to pick up Patrice and help her get adjusted to her new life.” Meanwhile, back in Dr. Mesmer’s trailer, both Jayne and Patrice were patiently waiting for their turn. Dr. Mesmer had not wasted his time alone with Jayne and Patrice. Conditioning new recruits to the circus was an important responsibility that he shared with the ringmaster. He had Jayne undress first. She removed her unitard and sneakers and sat on his lap.

“Jayne, have you ever experienced anal sex before?”

“No Sir,” Jayne said, trying to be as respectful as she could. She did not want to offend Dr. Mesmer or to give him any reason to make her leave the circus before she could become a clown.

“Good girl. You are going to love anal.” She could feel his erection as he had her stand. He lubricated his cock and applied some lube to her anus. “You are going to feel a little pressure and then wonderful pleasure.” At first, Jayne felt pressure, but as he pushed harder, he began to penetrate her and the pleasure overwhelmed her. Once he was inside her, he began to pump enhancing the feeling of fullness and bliss.

“Oh god that feels good,” Jayne blurted. “Don’t stop.” Mesmer continued to pump until he finally came filling her with his load. Patrice watched is complete fascination. She had not experienced anal either and now she wanted to feel just like Jayne was feeling. Without any suggestion by Mesmer, Patrice slipped out of her unitard. It was time for her to be penetrated. Jayne stood and walked back to her chair. She still had cum running down her leg, but her mind was awash with pleasure. Mesmer lubed Patrice’s anus and she obediently allowed him to penetrate her. She knew that part of her function as a new member of the circus family was to offer her body as a source of pleasure. Soon, she too received a load from Mesmer.

“Good girls. Did you enjoy your first anal experience?”

“Yes Sir,” Jayne nodded, “I hope there will be more.”

“Absolutlely,” Mesmer said smiling. “Your training will include not only becoming a clown, but sexual development as well. Your bodies need training and I will be working with you regularly.” Patrice smiled. This was everything she had hoped for. Although she wanted to become an acrobat, giving Mesmer pleasure was incredibly important. After all, he had made it possible for her and her friends to join the circus and to fulfill their lifelong dreams. A few minutes later, there was a knock as the trailer door. Mesmer answered and was greeting by two clowns, Tinker and a new clown, Glitter.

“We are here for Jayne. It’s time for her treatment.” At first Jayne did not recognize Stephanie with her new clown makeup and clothing.

“Stephanie?” Jayne asked. Glitter did not react. For Glitter, there was no Stephanie. Stephanie had been erased and replaced with Glitter.

“There is no Stephanie. Glitter has replaced Stephanie.” Tinker placed his hand on Jayne’s shoulder and guided her out of the trailer and toward the tent where Stephanie had received her conditioning. Marshmallow was waiting for them and she guided Jayne toward the chair.

“Welcome Jayne, let’s help you relax and begin your transformation. We want you to be a happy clown just like Glitter. She did so well with her conditioning and she is going to help you.” Glitter helped Jayne out of her unitard and into the waiting chair. She then slipped a pair of headphones over her ears. Jayne could now hear the same voices that Glitter had heard when she first began her treatment. They were so beautiful and so relaxing. She found that she could not keep her eyes open. “That’s okay Jayne. Let those heavy eyes close and let your body relax. We will take good care of you.” With that, Jayne let her eyes close and she dropped deeply into a peaceful slumber. “Now Glitter, what do you think would be a good clown name for Jayne?” Glitter looked over the list of names with Tinker. So many wonderful choices. “Sprinkles……Giggles…….Tiptoes…….Whisper……Bunny. Yes, Bunny would be the perfect name.

“I think Bunny is a perfect clown name for her,” Glitter said smiling. Marshmallow nodded.

“Bunny it is.” While Jayne’s mind was being conditioned, Marshmallow rummaged through the clown closet and picked out a wonderful set of new clothes for her including a light yellow dress and white tights with carrots embroidered on them. She also found a pair of clown shoes that looked like bunny paws.

“Jayne, can you hear me?” Marshmallow whispered. “I want you to continue to sleep, but your subconscious can hear me. When you awake, you will not longer be Jayne. You will be Bunny. Jayne will cease to exist and Bunny will take her place. From now on, you will only respond to your new clown name, Bunny. Is that clear?”

“Yes,” Jayne said, still deeply in trance, “I am Bunny.” Once Marshmallow was satisfied that Jayne had absorbed her new clown programming, she woke her.

“Bunny…..Bunny, do you hear me?” Bunny’s eyes fluttered open. Marshmallow removed the headphones.

“Yes, I hear.”

“Good girl. How do you feel.” Bunny’s mind felt soft and happy. “Are you ready to get made up?”

“Yes, please,” Bunny said. This was her dream. Being a clown. Marshmallow decided that Bunny would look best with super curly permed hair in a light brown. She washed Bunny’s hair and then began to insert lots of small hair curlers. She then sprayed them with a special perm solution and covered Bunny’s head with a special cap to allow the chemicals to do their work.

“Time for another nap sweetie.” Marshmallow put the headphones back on Bunny. She started a much more intense conditioning program and soon Bunny was fast asleep as her mind absorbed its new conditioning and her old thoughts and memories were slowly purged away. As Glitter watched, Jayne was transformed into her clown sister. A lazy smile came to Bunny’s face. Soon, she would receive her clown makeup and become a member of the circus family.