The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JOINING THE CIRCUS

Chapter 3

As Jayne slowly awoke, she felt very different, but very good. Her arms and legs were secured to the chair with Velcro straps and she was facing away from the makeup mirror. She was naked, except for a pair of white socks. No one else was in the room, but she could hear some muffled voices coming from an adjacent room. Her face felt tingly, but also good.

“Hello, is anyone there?” she called in a loud whisper. A few minutes later, Marshmallow entered followed by Glitter. They both had broad smiles on their faces.

“Look whose awake?” Marshmallow said. “Bunny, did you have a nice nap? Bunny nodded. For some reason, she could not remember her name before she joined the circus. It really didn’t matter to her. Bunny was her name now and she was happy with that. “Would you like to see your new clown makeup?” Glitter asked.

“Yes, please,” Bunny responded. Glitter turned the chair around to face the makeup mirror. Bunny saw the image of the new person she had become. Her face was covered with a thick white makeup, she had been given an exaggerated pink smile, thick black lashes, pink spots on her cheeks and a pink spot on her nose. He hair was in tight curls. She smiled.

“I look so cute. I am a bunny rabbit.” Marshmallow nodded.

“You’re a beautiful new clown.” Glitter helped Bunny out of the chair and into her new clothes. She looked adorable.

“Both of you need a lot more conditioning, but you will have a wonderful life here in the circus. Just remember to do as you are told and to obey the ringmaster. He is your master now. If you do not obey him, you will be severely punished.” Bunny nodded her agreement. Marshmallow then led both of the new clowns toward their trailers. It has been a busy day and she knew that Glitter and Bunny needed rest. All members of the circus were assigned to trailers, where they slept. Both Glitter and Bunny needed to get used to his routine.

While Glitter and Bunny were being transformed into clowns, Patrice was taken by members of the acrobat troupe for her transformation. She was taken to another trailer, where she was told to strip. She was then dressed in a pair of white tights and a sequined leotard. Her new uniform felt really good and made her all the more anxious to perform. She was directed into the waiting makeup chair. She was also delighted that the acrobats also wore full face makeup like the clowns.

“It is time for you to receive your first makeup. Your makeup will make you part of our family,” the girl acrobat said. My name is Delilah and this is Jeffrey. We have been with the circus for three years. Before we put on your makeup, we need to give you a new name. What is your name now?”

“Patrice,” Patrice answered. Delilah nodded.

“Your new name will be Cleo.” Patrice smiled. She liked her new name. “There is no more Patrice, only Cleo.” Delilah helped lower the back of the chair. “Your new makeup will make you feel happy, but also a bit sleepy. Once you get used to it, you won’t ever want to remove it. I keep mine on even when I sleep.” As Delilah applied the base coat of Cleo’s makeup, her skin tingled and her pussy got wetter and wetter. Cleo drifted off into sleep as her makeup was finished. Delilah then fixed her hair into a tight bun and applied glitter. “There now, all finished.” Cleo’s eyes fluttered open. The woman staring back at her was almost unrecognizable, but beautiful.

“Thank you Delilah, I love it.”

“Good. You have about an hour before practice, so why don’t you catch a bit more sleep.” Delilah put a pair of eyephones over Cleo’s ears. “There will help you relax.” Cleo could hear soft music and whispers that helped her drift off. The sun was beginning to come up and all three girls were ready to begin their new lives. However, there absence had not gone unnoticed. When Patrice did not come home, her mother called over to Stephanie’s house, but her mother had not seen the girls either. They then called Jayne’s mom.

“Could they still be at the circus,” Jayne’s mom asked, trying to conceal her increasing panic. The mothers agreed to meet at the circus to search for the missing girls. They grabbed their husbands that drove to the parking lot. There were only a few cars left and Jayne’s BMW was not one of them. Little did they know that the ringmaster had moved the car after Jayne had signed it over to him. The excited parents practically ran to the entrance and confronted the first person they saw, a mime by the name of Francois. “Have you seen any of these girls?” Jayne’s mom demanded. To her frustration, the mime remained in character scribbling down notes on an imaginary pad of paper and then putting his finger to his temple showing that he was thinking. He then shrugged and walked away. It was all Stephanie’s father could do not to punch him in the face. As they walked deeper into the circus compound, they encountered a young man dressed as a lion tamer.

“I vaguely remember seeing them last night, but you better talk to the ringmaster. His trailer is over there.” By this time, Patrice’s mother was practically hysterical. Her father banged on the trailer door and it was soon answered by the ringmaster.

“We are looking for our daughters who came here over the last several evenings. They failed to come home last night and we are worried that something has happened to them,” Stephanie’s mom blurted without taking a breath. The ringmaster looked at the photos shoved at him. He flipped through them recognizing the newest members of his circus. This was scene often repeated when parents came looking for children who had, for whatever reason, left home to join the circus. Over the years, the ringmaster had gotten more skilled at handling the situation.

“They do look familiar. It is possible they wanted to join the circus?” Jayne’s mother looked dumbstruck.

“Why the fuck would they do that?” she said not caring that she had just dropped an F bomb on a perfect stranger.

“Madam, we have young people joining the circus all the time. Many of them don’t tell their parents or friends, but we always check to make sure that they are over 18 and legally capable of deciding for themselves. He looked at his pockwatch. “I’m afraid that most of our personnel are still asleep after last night’s performance and I simply cannot go trailer to trailer looking for them. Please come back around noon and we can check.” The parents looked dejected.

“Look,” Jayne’s dad said, “I am the mayor and when I come back, I will have the chief of police with me.” The parents turned and walked back to their cars. “We’ll be back. Don’t you worry.” The ringmaster returned to his trailer and called Dr. Mesmer.

“We may have a problem. The parents of the girls who joined us are poking around looking for them. I don’t want any problems, but the girls now belong to the circus.”

“No worries,” Dr. Mesmer said, “Have them brought to your trailer. I will put them into trance and make sure that they have no desire to leave us.” Within 20 minutes, all three girls were in the ringmaster’s trailer. “Now ladies, we just wanted to make sure that you were happy here as new members of the circus.” All three girls nodded eagerly.

“Being a clown is the dream of a lifetime,” Glitter said.

“I am so happy to hear that girls because your parents have been here this morning and they want to make you leave your new home. We want you to stay.” The ringmaster could barely conceal his erection. “We know what’s best for you, but you may be confronted by your parents. You will need to tell them, in no uncertain terms, that you want to stay with us forever.” Again, the girls nodded. Leaving their new home was absolutely unaccepted. Dr. Mesmer put all three of them under to strengthen their resolve.

“Do you hear me?”

“Yes master,” they said in unison.

“Good girls. You are all members of the circus. You have decided this of your own free will. From now on, no person can convince you to leave the circus. You will remain her and perform and receive sexual training. Is that clear?”

“Yes, master,” they repeated.

“Good girls. Now I want each of you to return to your trailer and take a nice nap. When we summon you, remember that leaving the circus is not acceptable no matter who asks you.” The girls returned to their trailers and drifted off to sleep. Just before noon, the parents returned accompanied by the Sheriff. They banged on the ringmaster’s trailer door. He answered and was greeting by the Sheriff.

“Excuse me Sir, but I am Sheriff Benson. There parents believe their daughters are being held here against their will. Is that true?”

“Of course, it’s not true Sheriff. I told them earlier that we have young people join our circus all the time. In fact, their daughters are here, but they are now members of the circus and they don’t want to leave.”

“I’m afraid I cannot take your word for that. They will have to tell me.” The ringmaster nodded. He turned to Dr. Mesmer.

“Please bring Glitter, Bunny and Cleo here.” Dr. Mesmer nodded and disappeared. He returned about 10 minutes later with two clowns and an acrobat. The parents hardly recognized their daughters. “Please introduce yourselves to the Sheriff,” the ringmaster said.

“I am Glitter,” Glitter said.

“I am Bunny,” Bunny said.

“I am Cleo,” Cleo said.

“Your parents are here and they want to take you away with them. Do you wish to go with them or to stay with us?”

“We want to stay,” the girls said in unison. “The circus is our home now.” The Sheriff turned to the parents.

“Are your daughters all over the age of 18?”

“Yes, but what does that have to do with it?” Patrice’s father demanded.

“A great deal, I afraid,” Sheriff Benson said. The ringmaster handed Sheriff Benson copies of the girls’ circus contracts. He studied them looking for any loophole, but found none. “It all looks legal to me,” he said to the parents, “your daughters have chosen to join the circus and they are adults capable of making that decision. I suggest that you accept it and wish them well.”

“We are happy here,” Cleo said. “Please leave and let us enjoy our new lives here.” Her mother began to sob and the other mothers joined in.

“Clearly, they have been brainwashed or something like that,” the mayor said. “This is ridiculous. They are too young to make such an important decision for themselves.”

“Mayor, I’m afraid that is not true,” Sheriff Benson said. “There is nothing illegal here.” He turned and began to walk toward his cruiser. A group of other clowns and acrobats had come to support the girls.

“They have a new family now,” the ringmaster said. “Please leave them alone so they can focus on their new duties. I can assure you, they will be much happier now than they ever have been.” With that, he clapped his hands and the girls and their supporters headed back into the circus. The dejected parents hardly knew what to do. They turned back to their cars with the growing notion that they had lost their daughters forever. How could something as cheerful as a circus create such despair. For the girls, they did not give even a second thought to leaving their parents. They were where they belonged and doing what they were meant to do.