The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JOINING THE CIRCUS

Chapter 1

Each year when the circus came to town, there was an air of happiness in the small town of Manchester. The kids counted the days when the railroad cars would be unloaded and the animals would be paraded down Main Street toward the fairgrounds. Even the adults loved the annual event because it marked the informal start of Spring. The tradition had been going on for generations, but this year the circus seemed smaller than in years past. Even the Mayor of Manchester noted the reduced size and mentioned it to the Ringmaster as the two of them stood atop the platform for the town dignitaries watching the parade go by.

“It’s sad, but we just cannot seem to attract new performers like we did in years past. It used to be that every kid wanted to run away and join the circus,” the Ringmaster chuckled, “but not anymore. If we don’t start getting more young people to join, we may have to shut down.”

“That would be a terrible shame,” the Mayor said shaking his head. The Ringmaster game him a dozen special tickets to hand out as prizes and then departed to supervise the set up. The Mayor tucked them into his suit pocket and headed back to work. The tickets were supposed to be prizes, but he was thinking that his daughter and her friends might be more appreciative recipients rather than random townspeople. When he got home, his daughter, Jayne, hugged him.

“Daddy, everyone is so excited about the circus. Can we go tonight?” He smiled.

“Well, I am pretty tired, but perhaps you and your friends might go.” He reached in and pulled out the tickets and handed them to Jayne. Her eyes grew wide.

“Oh Daddy, thank you! You are the best Dad ever!” She hugged him and grabbed her phone to text her best friends, Stephanie and Patrice. Nothing made him feel better than making his daughter happy. Jayne looked at the golden tickets carefully. They were so fancy. At the bottom was a small box that read “Special Guest of Dr. Mesmer – Master Hypnotist.” That sounded really exciting. Jayne texted Stephanie and Patrice and the three decided to go that evening. After all, it was Friday night and there was nothing much else to do around Manchester.

Jayne picked up Stephanie and Patrice in her new BMW convertible. It has been her present for her 18th birthday and the weather was just getting warm enough to put the top down. Jayne had told her parents that after going to the circus, she would be sleeping over at either Stephanie’s or Patrice’s house and not to expect her until Saturday afternoon. The girls arrived at the fairgrounds and parked in the open field. Most of Manchester must have been there judging from the difficulty in finding a parking space. They eventually found one and walked toward the main entrance. When the flashed their special tickets, the man at the gate whispered “You’d better hurry up, Dr. Mesmer’s show is starting in 10 minutes. It’s in the sideshow section to the left of the main concourse.”

“We’d better go there first,” Jayne said.

“I just wanted to ride some rides first,” Patrice complained.

“We’ll do that after we see the show.” The girls walked down the sideshow attractions that included all manner of bizarre shows including the tattooed woman, the gorilla girl and the snake woman. The hawkers outside the tents did there best to get the girls to stop, but Jayne was determined to see Dr. Mesmer. When they arrived at the tent, the hawker out front noticed that they were carrying special tickets.

“Ah, you girls are Dr. Mesmer’s special guests.” He reached into a drawer and pulled out three fluorescent wristbands. “These wristbands designate you as special guests with front row seats. Also, Dr. Mesmer will call each of you up on stage as his volunteers.” The girls offered their arms and the wristbands were attached. Jayne felt a bit lightheaded once her band was in place, but the man quickly guided them to front row seats. The girls noticed that their wristbands glowed in the dark when the lights went down. A young woman in her early 20’s came out on stage. She was dressed in a black leotard, white tights and pink ballet slippers. She also wore a pink silk cape. Her hair was fixed atop her head in a bun.

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Dr. Mesmer’s Hypnotic Haven. I am Dr Mesmer’s assistant, Katie, and I will be helping him to select members of the audience to join him on stage for hypnosis. I hope that all of you enjoy the show. Without further adieu, give a warm welcome for the incomparable Dr. Mesmer.” The audience went wild with enthusiasm and applause. When it died down, Dr. Mesmer took a deep bow. He was about 6′0″ tall and looked to be in his 50’s. He was dressed in a black tuxedo with a black cape. He untied the cape and handed it to Katie and then approached the microphone.

“Welcome to the Hypnotic Haven of Dr. Mesmer. This is a place where I can control your mind and make you do things you never dreamed possible. Let me have a few volunteers join me on stage. Katie, please select four volunteers.” Immediately, a sea of hands went up in the audience. None of the girls felt like volunteering and soon Katie had selected a group of four, including a middle-aged man, two college students and a young pregnant woman. In less than two minutes, he had all of them under and the two college students thought they were horses and the man and the pregnant woman were sitting on their backs as they trotted around the stage. The audience laughed uproariously as the volunteers moved around the stage oblivious to the fact that they looked ridiculous. The rest of the show was similar with Dr. Mesmer putting various audience members under and convincing them they were strippers or that everyone in the audience was naked. Finally, as the show was ready to conclude, Dr. Mesmer moved center stage. “I hope you folks have enjoyed the show, I have one last demonstration for which I need three volunteers.” He looked directly at Jayne, Stephanie and Patrice. Their wristbands started to glow and lifted their arms in the air. “Wonderful. Give these three ladies a hand.” Katie guided the girls on stage and ushered them to three chairs, where they took a seat. Soon the girls were under and Dr. Mesmer was able to convince them that they could not remember their names and that they could not understand English. The audience loved it. Before bringing them back up, however, he knelt and whispered in each of their ears. “Your trigger word is ‘Mindless”. When I say the word ‘Mindless’, you will go back into hypnosis and you will obey each and every command I give you.” He then woke them up and they returned to their seats.

“That was awesome,” Patrice said. “I feel so refreshed.” Jayne nodded. She did not want to admit that she was feeling a bit horny. The girls left the venue and enjoyed the show under the big top. There were clowns and acrobats and animal trainers. By the end of the night, the girls were tired but so happy that they had come.

“We absolutely need to come back tomorrow night,” Stephanie said. Patrice nodded.

“And the night after that too.”

“You guys are crazy. I got those tickets from my Dad, but the regular tickets are expensive.”

“I don’t care how much they cost, I’m coming back,” Stephanie said. Patrice nodded. As they walked toward the parking lot, they saw the hawker that had given them their wristbands.

“I hope you ladies had a wonderful time tonight,” he said with a creepy grin.

“It was so much fun,” Patrice volunteered. We want to come back, but the tickets are so expensive.

“No problem,” the man said, “just make sure to leave your wristbands on and you can get back in for free. But remember, once you take them off, they are no good.” Jayne smiled.

“I guess we will see you tomorrow night.” The man grinned again.

“Yes, and I hope every night after that. You will enjoy each night more than the last.” With that he walked away headed back to Dr. Mesmer’s tent. Now it was not just Jayne that felt horny. Both Patrice and Stephanie felt the same arousal. It was just something about Dr. Mesmer. They returned home. The next morning, Jayne’s mother asked why she was still wearing her wristband from the circus.

“If we keep them on we get in for free tonight and every night after that.” Her mother shook her head.

“Why would you want to go back and see the same thing over and over?

“It was so fun Mom and Patrice and Stephanie loved it as much as I did.” Her mother rolled her eyes and went back to making breakfast. She figured that Jayne could be doing much worse things like drinking or drugs, so repeated trips to the travelling circus seemed harmless. The next night the girls returned to the circus all wearing their fluorescent wristbands and they were again escorted to the front row of Dr. Mesmer’s sideshow. Even though they had seen the show before, it seemed new and fresh to them. Even Dr. Mesmer looked younger and more handsome than the night before. When they were escorted up on stage and took their seats, he simply whispered “Mindless” and all three of the girls went under instantly. Unlike the night before, however, his commands were not quite as benign. This time he told them that they found him to be incredibly sexually alluring and felt incredibly aroused in his presence. The girls were practically drooling as he walked on the stage near them. It was all Jayne could do not to reach under her dress and begin rubbing her pussy. The audience loved it as all three girls looked adoringly as Dr. Mesmer. As he finished his show, he again whispered to each of them. “You will dream about me tonight and you will edge yourself to orgasm.” That night all three girls had explicit dreams of Mesmer controlling their minds and giving them more pleasure than they could imagine.

With each successive night that they attended Dr. Mesmer’s show the girls become more comfortable as his subjects. Their wristbands became a source of comfort and the thought of removing them was absolutely unacceptable. With each evening of hypnosis, the girls went deeper and deeper under Mesmer’s control to the point where he no longer even required a trigger to put them into trance. Not only did he now control their minds, they had become sexually submissive to him. In their eyes, he was the most attractive man they have ever seen. On the final evening of the show, they walked dutifully to their front row seats. Each of them was dressed in the skimpiest clothes they owned and none of them are wearing either a bra or panties. They each stared adoringly at him. It is all they can do not to plunge their fingers into their dripping pussies.

When the final show ended, he walked down off the stage to them. “I hope each of you have enjoyed my shows this week.”

“Oh yes,” Jayne blurted out, “you are absolutely wonderful.” Mesmer smiled.

“Perhaps you all would like to join me in my trailer.” The girls stood and followed him to his large trailer. Once inside, Mesmer closed the door. The trailer was spacious and there were three chair arranged in a semi circle. “Please have a seat ladies. Perhaps you all would be more comfortable without your clothing.” Without hesitation, each of the girls began to strip. Once they were completely naked, they took their seats. “Now, that’s better isn’t it?” The girls nodded. Mesmer noted that each of them were in good shape. Jayne and Stephanie had played field hockey and Patrice was a gymnast. Mesmer walked behind them. “I think it’s best that I inspect your bodies, don’t you?”

“Yes, please.” Jayne said. Mesmer reached over and cupped Jayne’s breasts and squeezed one of her nipples. There was a sharp intake of breath by her and she smiled.

“That feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” Jayne confirmed, “very good.” He then checked her pussy and found it to be suitable wet. The process was repeated with Stephanie and Patrice until Mesmer was satisfied.

“I am pleased with your bodies, ladies. Mindless.” The word barely left his lips and the girls’ eyes slammed shut and their head dropped to their bare chests. “Do you hear me ladies?”

“Yes, I hear,” each of them said in a monotone.

“Good. It is time to begin your training. For as long as each of you can remember, you have always wanted to join the circus. Search your memories. Even has little girls, you have always had a burning desire to leave home and join the circus. More than anything, you want to be a member of the circus family and to entertain children and make everyone happy. Nothing else you can think of would make you happier and more content. Don’t you agree?”

“Yesss…,” the girls whispered.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, I want to join the circus.”

“Good. The circus needs all of you. The circus needs your bodies and the circus needs your minds. Once you join the circus, there is no turning back. You will never want to leave no matter how much your friends and family may plead with you to leave. Leaving the circus would be wrong. It would disappoint so many children. Once you join the circus, you are a member for life. Is that what you want?”

“Yes, I want to be a member of the circus for life,” each of the girls said.

“Will you ever leave the circus?”

“Never.”

“Even if your parents or friends insist that you leave?”

“Never,” the girls said.

“Good girls. In a few minutes, each of you will sign your circus contact. The circus contract will confirm that you are joining the circus of your own free will and that you will obey all orders given to you. You will agree that you will undergo training and will receive punishment if you disobey. Is that clear?”

“Yes, very clear,” Jayne said. Mesmer laid out three contracts that had been prepared for the girls to sign.

“When I wake you, you will stand and walk over to the table and sign your circus contract. When you sign it, you will immediately feel a wonderful sense of contentment and happiness. Waking when I reach 5. 1-2-3-4 and 5. Eyes open. Wide awake.” The girls eyes opened. Jayne stood, walked to the table and signed her contract. Mesmer admired her breasts as she walked. Stephanie and Patrice followed. Each of them felt wonderful about their decision. It was the fulfillment of a childhood dream. “How do you feel ladies?”

“I feel so good,” Stephanie said, “I’ve always wanted to join the circus.” Jayne and Patrice nodded.

“I’m so glad to hear that,” Mesmer said. “I have spoken to the ringmaster and he feels that Jayne and Stephanie would make wonderful clowns and Patrice should join the acrobats.” The girls all smiled. This was what they always dreamed of. “In a few minutes, it will be time for you to leave for circus school.” He stepped into an adjacent room and returned with three white unitards. “Please slip these on until you receive your official uniforms.” The girls eagerly changed into their unitards and a pair of white sneakers. Jayne was amazed at how comfortable she felt. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the trailer door. Mesmer opened it to reveal two clowns, a boy and a girl.

“We are here for Stephanie. It’s time for her first treatment and application of her training makeup.” Stephanie obediently followed the clowns and Mesmer closed the trailer door behind her.

“Where is Stephanie going?” Patrice asked. Mesmer smiled.

“She is going to spend some time having her mind conditioned and then she will receive some very special clown makeup. It feels so good when they put it on. Once they finish with Stephanie, they will come for Jayne.” Stephanie followed her two escorts toward another tent. They guided her to a large chair that looked much like a barber chair. She took her seat in the chair. The female clown put a pair of headphones over Stephanie’s ears.

“This will help relax you and then we can begin putting your clown makeup on. Just relax and listen.” Stephanie could hear soft whispers telling her to relax and let her mind empty of all thoughts. The more she relaxed, the better she felt. Her eyes began to slowly close. While Stephanie’s mind was being conditioned, the female clown began to pick out a new clown outfit for Stephanie. For a clown, the outfit was unique as it defined the clown’s personality. The two clowns looked over a list of clown names and selected “Glitter” as Stephanie’s new clown name. Soon, she would no longer think of herself as Stephanie, but rather as Glitter. The female clown picked out a light pink suit covered with white bows and lots and lots of glitter, a pair of pink striped socks and a pair of large clown shoes. It was time for Stephanie’s transformation to begin.