The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Janice’s Miscalculation

- 2 –

Back in the Big Foods, Janice consciously stops her thoughts, putting all her attention into her next actions..... as she has trained herself. She has practiced this maneuver, by herself, many, many times to be sure she her body can do it on automatic..........

Janice expertly performs the ‘bump and prick’. She acts as if she is looking at the shelf, and bumps sideways into the innocent little Latin girl. Janice pokes the somewhat sharp edge of her purse into the heavy, hanging bowl of cellulite flesh at the little Latin girl’s smooth wide hip – and at the same time injects the girl’s ass very briefly with the little auto injection device.

Janice’s mind is so fuzzy she doesn’t even realize the little Latin girl has been watching her...... watching her reach into her purse..........watching what she pulls out...........

And just before Janice bumps into the sweet innocent little girl, the Latin girl pulls up the back of her mini skirt, exposing her shining panties and dimpled cellulite ass flesh...... moving to the side just a little so Janice’s injector misses her panties and goes right into her huge quivering ass.........

.... there is a barely audibly hissing noise, as the little Latin girl’s ass receives all the drug in the little injector........

“……ouch…….” the little Latin girl is almost a foot shorter than Janice. Her ‘ouch’ is whispered in a little Latin girl voice....... her sweet heart-shaped, face lifts to Janice...........an incredibly-compelling, sweet- innocence......... little Latin ...........child..........

Janice smiles down at her.......... she is stunned at the sight....... the girl suddenly looks......twelve years old................

“........uh...........” for a long moment Janice can’t think of what to say.........

........the huge brown eyes are extremely intense .......in a very odd way Janice has never seen before...............

Janice’s body sways in a slow circle, like a tree swaying in the wind.......but she doesn’t even notice...........

.... the unbelievable intensity of the girl’s eyes rushes over Janice...... like a warm wave at the ocean.......

Then Janice’s memory floods back.........

“….oh my god….. I’m so sorry……” Janice is completely sincere. She knows what she has done; and she is flooding with love for the little girl. The soft place in Janice’s brain has, like an alter personality, made it impossible for Janice to regret her own addictive behavior........

“.......ouch......that hurts!............”

...........the sweet little twelve year old Latin girl with a huge ass is staring up at Janice....... the strange intensity getting stronger....... and stronger............... little innocent girl ........ gazing up at Janice......... rubbing her little white hand over the nakedly vulnerable soft, cratered flesh of her hip and ass......

Janice blinks slowly....... she looks down with concern......... her face becoming dazed and confused............

........ waves of warmth and love from the girl’s eyes wash over Janice........ and the waves get larger....... and larger...........

“…..oh gosh, I’m so sorry…..…..” Janice finds herself turning her eyes away .............. some part of her brain knows to look away ...... but not why.........

Janice’s smiles shyly down at her own hand ...... she looks like a confused little girl herself...... not knowing what to say or do next......... as she soothingly rubs her hand down the girl’s arm.....

“............oh lil girl.........my name is Janice……….. let me help you…….”

The little Latin girl with the huge quivering rear end is gazing up at Janice with the unbearably-intense sweetness....... a powerfully-concentrated female vulnerability..........

........ and the strange intensity of her gaze is rapidly solidifying........ expanding ........... it reaches out, swallowing more and more of the surroundings........ wrapping around Janice’s mind............. gently urging her to look back up...........

ass

Janice smiles at her hand softly stroking the girl’s arm......... her head raises itself...... her eyes are shy and scared............

“.......huh?........” Janice’s upper body pulls back as if she has been pushed.........suddenly Janice feels like she is floating…….. she is so confused........ so puzzled…….. she cocks her head, looking curiously down the girl……. she notices how strange the girl’s eyes are……..

“.......huh?!.........” she says again........

‘...... that’s weird........’ Janice thinks to herself........ her senses have suddenly gotten incredibly sensitive.... like all her senses have been suddenly been multiplied times a hundred...........

As she softly strokes the girl’s upper arm, Janice can feel the perfect warmth of the skin under her hand......... suddenly the skin of the little twelve year old girl’s arm feels............ incredibly alive........ unbelievably................... female...........

...... the feeling of her fingers against the little girl’s incredible skin is suddenly overwhelming....... growing rapidly.............. the intensity of naked femaleness is so overpowering it rushes up into Janice’s arm.................Janice’s hand and arm stops moving...........

Then the feeling fills the air all around her body...... it gets more and more solid....... until it solidifies completely............ holding Janice securely in it’s grip................

Janice’s head stays cocked sideways, a questioning smile on her lips..........so puzzled at the bizarre frozen solid feeling ........ the oddly pleasant feeling of not being able to move, to think..........

......... and her eyes slowly open......... staring.......opening wider..........until the whites of her eyes show all around........

.........then..........

……….whoooooooooooooshhhh……….

Suddenly, without warning, Janice is a deer-in-the-headlights……..literally……...... staring deep into the huge dark holes of the little girl’s smiling eyes......... Janice’s mind is caught and held in the incredibly relaxing power ……

Janice’s shy, puzzled, girlish smile slowly morphs into a blissful, crookedly-fucked-up smile……..….. she is completely asleep...... eyes wide open...... and she doesn’t have the slight awareness of it..............

Janice’s right hand rests quietly on the incredibly soft, warm skin of the little Latin girl’s upper arm........

…….. about thirty seconds pass without Janice even being aware of it……

* * *

When Janice comes back, her right arm is floating, as if dreaming or asleep, at the level of her shoulders, obviously on its up over her head.......... what!?........

Janice pulls her arm down. She is embarrassed........... there is an odd, rapidly-receding memory ...... an illusive, dimming image in the front of her mind….. the little twelve year old girl in front of her….. reaching out and smearing something ……right into her right arm pit….…..

...... and something else feels weird.......... Janice’s right nipple shifts, bulbous, inside her sleeveless T shirt........ it feels suddenly heavier than the left one.........

Janice shakes her head slowly...... she feels her hair swishing against her head....... then her eyes are suddenly caught again by the incredibly warm, deep brown eyes........... and all the weirdness thankfully evaporates........

“…….it hurts…….my huge, heavy quivering rear end ......... where you injected me........... here feel it...........” whispers the little girl up at Janice, a very scared-dazed look on her face……. rubbing her little white hand over her huge ass.........

Janice notices, as if from above, that the little white hand is rubbing naked flesh...... the little Latin girl has pulled up the back of her skirt so Janice can see the incredible dimpled flesh quivering, moving with the stroking of the little girl’s hand..........

“….oh my god….. I’m soooooo sorry……..” Janice’s feeling of guilt are truly sincere…….

.....it so odd....... Janice is watching the little white hand moving... so slowly..... over the huge dimpled roundness of the innocent twelve year old’s ass....... making the incredible dimpled flesh quiver into motion........

........ suddenly Janice is feeling herself moving...... she is the hand!....... the hand moving over the soft, quivering flesh................ she can literally feel the soft moving flesh of the little girl’s huge dimpled cellulite ass........... inside her mind.............

She shakes her head to clear it, again, “...... I really am....... really.........sorry..........”

“……. de nada……not English… uh…… yo……yo……. soy……. no ……ingles………” The girl fumbles and stutters, obviously not clear on her English, or anything else right at that moment.

It hits Janice that it’s time to move, like the thought is inserted into her mind, “…..I’m sure you will be all right……. just relax….. that’s right……… why don’t you leave your cart right here…… then just follow me to that door right there…… …….. doesn’t that sound nice?...... I will take care of you….. for a little while.........just to be sure you are OK………….”

The girl obediently nods her head. She doesn’t take her eyes off Janice as she follows Janice robotically out of the store.

* * *

The little Latin girl with the huge hips and ass follows Janice .......like a happy little doggie....... across the parking lot...... Janice has parked a long way away to avoid anyone seeing the hypnotized state of the little girl she has hoped to snare..............

Janice looks back over her shoulder. “.........Oh god......... yes.........”’ she stumbles just a little, gasping to see the huge-assed little Latin girl following her........ gazing up at her abjectly......

“……oh gosh……I’m soooooo sorry……. I guess you are feeling relaxed now…….. you should be ........ feeling really relaxed….......... “

Janice gasps as these words leave her mouth.

Suddenly it hits her that her own body is very........ very.......... relaxed all of a sudden. She is so relaxed..... ......and........... amazingly turned on at the same time…….

.............it’s a really weird feeling……...

.........then , in a warm wave, the weird relaxing-turned on feeling hits her again..... harder.............. it feels like the air around her is getting heavier....... she is more turned on than she has ever been before ....... but at the same time she feels her whole body, her whole being, relaxing profoundly..........

“.......whoa.......” Janice stumbles slightly again........ It’s such an odd feeling of relaxed-incredibly intense lust..........

Janice is watching the feelings.........the warm wet engorging female feeling of her labia swelling.............as her panties bloom with heavy wetness..... the bottom half of her panties getting suddenly slippery wet........... it is the most beautiful thing she has ever felt........ and seen ...........

Janice shakes her head softly.................

“......oh god......” Janice realizes she is seeing her own feelings........ she is seeing how her own labia feel against her panties beneath her swinging skirt...... like in a dream............ she feels what is happening in her panties right now...............

Suddenly Janice is floating outside of her body. She looks down at her legs walking…… she is so relaxed, has such a powerful feeling of well-being......... she is wonderfully happy and detached........ she is watching her legs, like they are someone else’s walking legs………. so odd...... so nice........

She is still looking down from above...............it’s so weird, and so wonderful, that her right nipple is much larger than her left nipple.......Janice giggles......... her right nipple is so large it is bouncing wonderfully........ it looks like a strangely-elongated pink balloon, at least ten times the size of her usually puffed out little nipples, pushing out sideways, stretching her shirt oddly....... the heavy bouncing of her weird nipple makes Janice suddenly so incredibly happy.........

Janice stumbles again........ off balance with the weight of her nipple......she is so focused on her heavy, bouncing right nipple that she is following it off course........ her legs walking off at an angle ...........

“..........oopppss........” Janice dreams it is her voice...... but she knows it can’t be her voice................

Janice, watching from above, feels – and sees—two little hands tighten gently on both sides of her waist............ gently turning her back on course........ she is so incredibly happy........ two little brown twelve year old hands helping her so lovingly...........

She notices that her right arm is starting to float up all by itself again........ she giggles...... why is that so funny?...... and pulls it back down again.........

‘That seems like it should be scary,’ Janice thinks to herself....... but she can feel her whole self relaxing into the most profound contented........dream.........

“.......oh wow....... here’s my car........” Janice smiles. She is back down in her body again. “......here’s my.........my..........my........... my.............”

Janice opens the passenger door. She smiles comfortingly down at the little vulnerable huge-assed Latin girl as she sits down and looks up........ the little girl’s face is a picture of shy fear……so incredibly intense.........

“...............mooooooooooooo.............”

....... Janice’s mouth slumps open like an idiot....... she is so confused all of a sudden........ why is she making cow noises............ the eyes are so deep...... so dark......... it feels like the darkness is getting bigger and bigger............

“.....oopps........” Janice giggles as her right arm begins to float upward again.......... Janice can’t help but smile......... her eyes lift to watch her arm float up........... but when it gets to about the level of her shoulder, her arm bumps into her weird sideways pointing nipple....... and has to detour outward to continue it’s floating upward journey.......... Janice is suddenly alarmed.......

“.......hey.........what’s going on with my arm?.........something’s........ weird..........” She can’t help that it makes her so happy..... but it is also very confusing.........scary............ she looks back down into the huge deep, dark eyes.........

“........what’s.......goin’............uhhhhhhhhhhhhh............”

……….whoooooooooooooshhhh……….

Janice’s mind, her whole being, is enveloped in a soft, warm wave.........

........the smile falls off her face……..

“……… umma.....gooogaaaaaaa……............ mmmmmooooooooooooooooooo.................” Janice whimpers softly, her whole body convulsing in a heavy shiver, as her arm reaches its destination up over her head.

Another block of time passes without Janice being the slightest bit aware of it.

* * *

The reality is much, MUCH worse than Janice can imagine.

Conchita is the little Latin girl’s name, but everyone just calls her “Cheeta.” She was caught as a young teenager by the most powerful woman hypnotist in Mexico. The hypnotist who calls herself the Mentor….. Mentor Isabel. The Mentor likes the innocent meaning of the word ‘mentor’, like she is the educator. That’s how she thinks of herself – the irresistible educator.

Cheeta the sweet innocent little Latin girl had been shopping in Bog Foods for a little girl, just like Janice was doing. The difference is that Cheeta knows exactly what she is doing.........

When she wiggled her huge wide ass at Janice, she was using her ass like a fishing lure...... baiting Janice.......... teasing Janice, keeping her attention as she was being pulled......... her mind flopping like a fish..........hypnotized completely............ into the boat.......Cheeta’s hypnotic boat.............

Cheeta loves to use her huge ass like this..... the fishing lure.......... she is an intensively programmed hypnotic tool…… an innocent, vulnerable-looking tool……. to catch little Mexican teenage girls with great big asses, and little puffy nipples.

She is trained so well...... and she has been extremely successful...... catching little Mexican girls....... and leading them, their clitorises lifting and poking a little tent in their panties, their nipples puffing out and expanding in little pumping, push up motions, their minds and bodies softening and opening obediently……..

The Mentor was literally shocked to find Cheeta; because she immediately realized that Cheeta had – naturally, or genetically – many times the innate hypnotic power that the Mentor had ever seen or heard of. It was a revelation – at first the Mentor thought she was mistaken. She couldn’t believe that such powers even existed.

Before this, Cheeta herself had no idea, no frame of reference. Everyone had always just done what Cheeta wanted…. she had never understood why it was so easy for her to get people to think her way.

But the Mentor understood. She immediately drugged Cheeta to harness her….. and then spent several months in an intensive training, and shackling, program. The Mentor had been incredulous at what Cheeta could do …………

She calls Cheeta: La Fuerza – the force........ because she knows that no girl alive would be able to resist Cheeta’s hypnotic power, if Cheeta focuses it on her.

When the Mentor finished with Cheeta’s programming, Cheeta became the perfect, the most innocent-looking, little mind fucking tool. Just a little olive skinned Mexican girl with a huge quivering ass, who “....... no hablas Ingles........”.

This beautiful, innocent-looking, little huge-hipped girl is able to immobilize any teenage girl, anywhere........ baiting them with her bulging bouncing ass flesh......... to freeze them in place.......... using nothing but the power of her mind.

And a little girl frozen in place is very easy to drug….. and then to drug some more as she goes under........... without the little girl even knowing it………..

Cheeta thinks she has escaped the Mentor. She left Mexico thinking she wants to catch her own little big-assed girls to mind fuck. She thinks there might be a lot of them in America. She has no idea her Mentor Isabel has planted these thoughts. And plans to follow her to see her work.

Cheeta knows instantly what Janice tried to do with the little injector. Cheeta knows immediately what kind of drug is in the little infector; she is intensively trained and experienced in this knowledge. She knows all about the hypnotic drugs available; and she can tell immediately how unusually pure this cocaine and the other drugs are.........how unusually heavy this mix is with two of the most effective of the hypno drugs.

Poor Janice. She is just the first lucky American girl to meet sweet little innocent Cheeta.

* * *

Leaving the Big Foods, walking behind Janice, Cheeta has to hold herself back from chuckling. Cheeta is honestly surprised .........the drug Janice had used on her is amazingly pure and strong.

Cheeta has experienced drugs of this purity before. But she didn’t realize such things were available to girls like Janice, girls that “shop” in Big Foods.........

The power of the hypnotic mix part of the drugs Janice used is easy for Cheeta to deal with. Her own hypnotic control is so natural, so innately and physically powerful, and so well trained.........that Cheeta easily neutralizes any hypnotic effects on herself.

The purity of the cocaine, THC, and opiate-based parts of the mix feel truly wonderful to Cheeta. She enjoys it immensely. Cheeta knows that used on a normal girl (like Gina’s little neighbor), this mix would literally knock her ass on the floor.

Cheeta is so intensively acclimated and trained, that the effect of get-fucked-up part of the drug is to really, really turn her on.

It fuels her desire..... already quite well developed as it is.......... to mind fuck poor little Janice...........

Cheeta smiles a wide, predatory smile, watching Janice’s wonderful big ass lift side to side.

‘........this girl Janice became a beautiful, innocent, deer-in-the-headlights so easily…….it will be very easy to get Janice to tell her where this very pure drug is kept.....’

Cheeta giggles. She hopes there is a lot of it.

Cheeta giggles softly again at what she is seeing in front of her. Janice’s arm is trying to float upward...... and Janice is giggling with embarrassment, reaching with the other arm to pull it back down.

Cheeta notices happily that Janice’s right nipple is already quite large........... it is turned outward so far it is clearly visible from behind Janice.......a strange fat elongated bomb-shaped extrusion of pink of flesh at least five inches long and three inches fat...........protruding out to the side........ bouncing happily as Janice walks.........

The underarm is so close to the breast this usually happens when Cheeta drugs the underarm. As the poor little drugged girl’s arm begins to float up hypnotized...... her nipple gets hypnotized too...... it puffs out and swells, getting much larger and heavier than the other nipple, rotating and slumping with hypnosis........ just like Janice’s right nipple.........

‘...... we will hypnotize the other one....... soon little Janice..... we will make both your nipples nice and big and bouncy..... big bouncy bomb shapes.............’ Cheeta thinks to herself with delight.......

Cheeta is so glad she has her big purse with the big convenient jar of hypno jelly, the stuff she had smeared deep into Janice’s underarm while she was a pretty little ‘deer’ earlier.

Cheeta can’t help but giggle softly...... remembering the way Janice’s deer-in-the-headlights face changed from predatory to deeply puzzled....... as her arm floated lazily up over her head.......... and her nipple began to swell, pushing a pink mound of flesh sideway in her little T shirt............

It is so nice, watching Janice’s big ass lift and bounce, moving from side to side as she walks….

“.......ooops.......” Cheeta happily reaches out, using both hands on Janice’s waist, when Janice’s still expanding, bouncing nipple pulls her off course...........

Cheeta thinks about how nice it will feel to smear a big glob of the hyno jelly on the Janice’s labia minora through her panties …… Cheeta knows from experience just how this will feel to Janice ........ it will feel like her labia were spreading like soft, wings............floating up and away on a hypnotic dream..........

“…. su carro…… es muy bonita…. ……how you say……your car…….. really nice…….” Cheeta gives Janice her best vulnerable-little-girl enthusiasm.

Janice unlocks and opens the passenger side door. Cheeta deliberately spreads her thigh wide.... revealing her panties....... as she sits down facing Janice............

With Cheeta’s training her control is absolute……. smiling in shy embarrassment up at Janice, Cheeta makes the bottom of her panties get suddenly very slippery wet…… her panties blooming with wetness, causing them to become see-through......... revealing the texture of the amazingly full, dark jungle of her pubic hair beneath.........

Janice gazes down at Cheeta’s little white bikini panties……. her eyes are caught, shocked and amazed........ and her mouth falls open in dazed confusion............

“…….oh my god……what!?........” Janice starts to speak…….

Then she notices her arm floating again........ she watches this in dazed confusion too....... not really understanding what is happening......... she hears herself giggle as her arm lifts, floating lazily up without Janice telling it to...............

...... and as Janice watches her arm float up past to her shoulder, she notices that her right nipple is bizarrely much larger...... it is astonishingly puffed out, pushing a pink protruding mound out sideways in her little shirt.............

“.......my god........what’s going on ...... my nipple is so................something’s........ not right..........” Janice drops her eyes, now shocked and terrified ……… to look at Cheeta……..

“........umma gooooogaaaaaaaaaaa.................mmmooooooooooooooo......................” Janice’s whole being is sucked in.......... falling......... her eyes and her mind and her body are caught and held solid ......... like a fly in a web.

Poor Janice. Her needs were simple. All she wanted was the wonderful experience of hypnotizing another little girl.

She is just at the wrong place at the wrong time...........

The happenstance, the arrangement of factors, couldn’t be worse for poor, naïve, unsuspecting Janice ...... .........with the combination of the soft, yearning-unconscious partition in her mind...... the purity and power of the drug she has received beneath her arm pit..... and amazing natural hypnotic power of Cheeta, La Fueza..............

Janice is simply skewered, a hypnotic shaft driven through her head and down through her body.......... huge deep dark holes of Cheeta’s eyes drilling right down through her very existence………

....... poor Janice is now simply a little girl with a woman’s body....... a little girl available........ for whatever Cheeta wants to do with her.............