The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Janice’s Miscalculation

- 3 -

Cheeta smiles so sweetly, so innocently, up at Janice. She has gotten another nice smear of the jelly – bigger than the one inside the Bog Foods since she no longer has to hide it behind her.

Cheeta patiently waits while Janice puzzles up at her hand, then down at her weird nipple.......... she just waits happily for Janice to look down. ........

Cheeta does not push Janice off the edge..... she likes to have her victims watch......... so, when Janice looks down, and is caught so securely in Cheeta’s power, Cheeta gives her some time to recover..........

Then as Janice’s eyes begin to focus again, Cheeta reaches out and takes Janice’s hand, pulling her down just enough so Cheeta can reach up beneath Janice’s left arm this time ..... Cheeta giggles as she smears the whole mass of hypno jelly deep into Janice’s left arm pit ...................

Janice is girlishly-beautiful, adorably-innocent, in her dazed confusion...... she is unalarmed....... completely passive........ just watching it happen, the sweetest little-girl-confused look on her face....... as if she is watching this happen to someone else..........

“.......I.......I.......I.........wait a ..... minute.............what are you?......... oh!.........” Janice registers the slippery feeling beneath her shoulder.........

........ she smiles in innocent delight as the feeling building in her arm pit........

“.....oh god!!!...........ugh!........” Janice is still just watching herself passively as she grunts softly........ her pelvis jerking upward in an aggressive little fucking motion..... fucking the air with the feeling of the drug rushing up into her head out of her arm pit.........

“.......uh my god!!!........” She gasps again...her eyes shivering in the incredible rush of pleasure........ as she watches her left arm float up to hang above her head with her right arm. She looks up at her hands, both of them flapping lazily like little white birds..........

“.......what is!!??........ ohhh nooo.........” Janice gasps again.... the pleasure is blasting through her like she has never felt before......... it is so hard, it actually hurts.........

Janice blinks slowly, feeling the growing heaviness in her left nipple....... she looks down she sees her left nipple bouncing in little urgent pushups....... each little bouncing push up almost doubling her nipple in size.........

“.......oh.......my.......god........ my nipples!.........what’s ...... happening!!?????...........” Janice whispers to herself........

“...........mmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooo??????.........” Janice makes a whimpering nonsense sound as she watches her nipples doing lazy push ups into odd fat bomb shapes............

“.......don’t worry little girl...... just look at me now....... that’s right........” Janice’s soft, wide-open cow eyes fall easily back down into Cheeta’s.

The incredible rush of pleasure is suddenly tempered with the rush of extreme hypnosis....... an unbelievably relaxing melting feeling..........

”.....googaa?.......googaa?........”, Janice whimpers softly, a little girl voice, a happy little nonsense song.......

………whooooooooooooooooooossssshhhhhhh……………

“…..ooooooooooo......……gooooogaaaaa............”

...... Janice’s eyes begin to shiver in orgasm.......

She slowly stands straighter, her arms floating like feathers over her head. Her eyes stop jerking and open wide and huge – white eye balls showing all around. Janice is completely asleep.........hypnotized....... eyes wide open...... seeming to gaze at the far horizon...........

Janice is a sweet little deer-in-the-headlights again.

“.......here, little girl...... come closer........that’s right..........” Cheeta reaches out, and takes hold of the hem of Janice’s skirt. Janice stumbles drunkenly as Cheeta pulls her closer by her own clothes. Cheeta giggles and catches Janice with two hands on her hips, keeping Janice upright.......

Cheeta smiles in delight at Janice’s knees turned together, ‘knock-kneed’ like a little girl. She reaches up into Janice’s field of view and performs an odd little gesture with her hand...... pulling Janice’s wide open, staring eyes down to point to her own eyes.

“....... that’s right, sweet little girl....... I’ve got you........ let me look into you a little bit.......see what’s in there........... stop your eyes for, that’s right............” Cheeta pushes easily into Janice’s, empty, blank-sleeping eyes and begins to explore Janice’s softening mind.

“……. uh oh…… what do I see?........” Cheeta chuckles, immediately discovering the soft, vulnerable partitioned space ….. the yearning, yawning unconscious softness created by Janice’s drugged, mind-fucked orgasm with the first girl she had caught in Bog Foods.....

“…….oh my, little girl……. you have been drugged into orgasm before……… that’s why it was so easy making you a deer-in-the-headlights, little Janice……. oh god, this will be so much fun!…… because I can make that nice soft place so powerful it completely overwhelms you!.......... I will get to watch you totally lose control from the inside........ your own feelings will blast you into hypnosis, you poor sweet little girl.......”

Cheeta giggles as she lifts the front of Janice’s skirt, tucking the hem at her waist. She smiles at Janice’s beautiful little white bikini panties........ gently pushing the insides of Janice’s knees sideways until Janice shifts, and plants her feet wider, leaving a nice, wide space..... a nice wide strip of her panties........ between her thighs..........

“……jess……oh Yaness......... you are such a beautiful Ciervita.......... that means little deer.......... .” Cheeta whispers. Janice is just staring down..... eyes wide open...... and completely asleep......... as Cheeta reaches into her big purse, gets a thick mass of the hypno jelly (MindSoft is what Cheeta calls it).

Cheeta reaches down with her hand full of heavy, milky jelly, and smears her fingers slowly upward and forward, right into the hollow concavity in Janice’s panties over her labia minora.........

Cheeta looks up and smiles, pushing her eyes into Janice, as she, slowly, lovingly, strokes the jelly into the strip of Janice’s panties between her thighs, “........ you are my Ciervita presiosa, little Yaness.........”

“…..ohhhhhhhh gaaaaaaaa............googaaa!……mommmmooooooooooooooooo...............” Janice’s upper body shivers and shakes with the feeling between her legs. Janice’s little girl voice exclaims her nonsense word..... but there is no change at all in Janice’s expression, her staring, sleeping eyes...... or her dreaming smile........... then..........

Janice’s eyes begin to shiver violently, bouncing weirdly in all directions.

“......... uh oh, little Yaness....... there you go......... it so easy to make you have an orgasm......... give me your right eye now....... I need to work inside your brain a little........ that’s right........ I’m gonna make those feelings from your earlier mind-fucking way too strong for you to resist......... you poor little thing........ you won’t know what hit you..........”

“......won.......know wha........hey youuu..........” Janice’s voice shakes with orgasm ......... her left eyes keeps bouncing, but her right eye suddenly stops and focuses on Cheeta’s eyes......... and Cheeta drills into her mind …….

“…….. this milky jelly hypnotizes the lips of your vagina as soon as it touches you…….do you feel your labia floating so nice?........ spreading its wings and flying away?......”

“........floating......sooooo nice.......... spreadinggg.......wingsss.........” Janice nods somewhat spastically......... her voice and body jerking happily in ecstasy.........

“.......that’s right, sweet girl...........I am going to make you ejaculate into your panties on the way to your house……..…. OK little Janice?........”

Janice just stares and quakes..... .her whole body quivering in orgasm..........a beautiful, gone-hypnotized, staring deer.

Janice’s voice is like a tiny little girl, “…….OK….. little Janice?............... gooooogaaaaa?........” her mouth repeats robotically. She hears nothing…….her expression stays exactly the same......... her head nods…… and continues to nod……..

“........gooogaaaaa...... yes, sweet girl........ we are going to googaaa you........ really hard........”

Cheeta drills, hard and long, into the big soft place in Janice’s mind........ gently stroking Janice’s swelling labia as she happily reconfigures ….. ……. increasing by a multiple of ten the urge, the yearning urge…… to have that feeling again…….and again………and again……...

When Cheeta untucks Janice’s skirt and lets her mind go, Janice staggers backward, barely catching herself from falling on her ass. Her arms float back down. Her weirdly distended nipples.... at least a foot inches long and six inches fat now.......... bounce heavy and happy as she stumbles around the car and gets in.

* * *

‘…….oh god.........something........ is really weird!……’, Janice’s mind is revving........ working so hard on very little information..........

She has a little trouble with her coordination getting in the car.......... her panties are so wet and slippery they are literally slimy ........ her ass slides across the seat ......... she finally gets the key pushed in and starts the car.........

Janice is aware of the little Latin girl next to her....... and that helps her sit up straight, taking control........ but then there is a shadow of something in her mind.......... Janice pauses, and shakes her head in confusion......... the little girl’s eyes float in her mind......... they are just eyes......... but they are also something else....... something......... powerful.............

Janice’s innocent little Latin passenger notices her confusion......... and quickly takes her attention........ with the sweetest, most innocent little Latin voice.........

“....... oh.......heh zues..........” the little Latin girl whispers, “.......... I feel so ....... relaxed........ so......... strange....................”

Janice’s hyper active mind just stops, ‘ ........ what was I so worried about?!.......’ the thought floats lazily through her mind.......... she giggles softly at the ridiculousness of it all.............

Janice doesn’t notice the air all around her getting heavy with power......... suddenly it hits her mind, hard......... she remembers!.......... she remembers she is going to mind fuck this little Latin girl with the huge cellulite ass and thighs…… the dominance swells in Janice’s predatory smile as she drives out of the parking lot………

Janice’s dominance is clear in her voice,“…… yes...........you getting very relaxed…….. aren’t you…….”

“….si……soy……berry berry…… relaxed…….…” the little Latin girl tells Janice in her sweet little girl voice, sounding somewhat slurred.

“……….what’s ...........your name? ……..”

.......there is a long pause........ the little Latin girls shivers............. she is terrified............

Janice steals at glance over the scared little girl. The girl is pushing herself back against the door as if she is terrified of Janice, trying to get as far as possible from her. Her eyes are huge and terrified. ......... so afraid of what will happen next.

“……….my llama……..me name……..ess………………….. Conchita……..”

“.........but............ todos........everyone.........call me..........Cheeta...........”

“....... well don’t worry, sweet little Cheeta.............. everything is going to be all right........”

It hits Janice that the little innocent Latin girl can’t speak English, or very little. She shrugs, and just decides to give the girl some nice soothing chatter, “…… it’s really nice….. we both like Bog Foods don’t we…… I always shop in Bog Foods……”

Janice keeps up the patter as she drives toward home. The girl just nods at everything Janice says. Cheeta just stares over at Janice’s face.

“........it’s so nice to meet you there…… in the place we both like to shop…… I shop there all the time........ it’s a nice place to shop........ and to meet people...........

..... a long pregnant pause...........

“........... hey, I was reading about hypnosis.............. have you ever heard of hypnosis?.............”

....... a soft terrifed gasp........ then a little whimper of fear....... and a long silence...........

“…..oh no...........heep no.......sis.......... NO!....... this a bad thing........ scary thing......... ……..”

As she stops at the first stop light Janice turns her head. “.....oh...... little girl....... don’t worry....... don’t be scared.......... “Janice smiles in honest, loving concern as she looks down at the dazed Latin girl.

“......huh!.......” Janice breathes a soft, surprised exhalation. The innocent little victim-girl’s eyes are so weird.

Janice whispers out loud, “........ how can your eyes be so intense............. so incredibly........... .........huh?..............”

Janice shakes her head, but she can’t take her eyes away. Her mouth is slowly falling open............

Janice’s mind is sucked, violently this time, into the smiling, aggressively-tugging, dark, depths of the little girl’s eyes…….…

………whoooooooooooooooooosh………….

“……..…goooooogaaaaaaaaa..….........mmmooooooooooooooooo...................” , Janice whimpers, her smile disappearing very suddenly……… her upper body jerks, shaking her bomb-shaped, puffed-out nipples in a bouncing chaos.

“...........mmmmmooooooooooooooo...........” Janice sighs with her whole body, as her mouth slumps open in an idiot look. Her eyes shiver back and forth for several moments. When they stop shivering Janice’s eyes open weirdly wide – white shows all around the irises of both eyes, and just stare....... completely asleep.....

Janice is caught, frozen in place again……….. she is a deer-in-the-headlights for a long time this time………. stunned into immobility………..time stands still for her……….. as long as the very long light takes to change – more than three minutes …….….

Janice doesn’t notice that both her nipples are now pumping lazily with the beat of her heart....... getting larger in little increments with each pumping motion..........

.……… and the smiling, deep, dark holes drill into her mind with no resistance………very, very deep this time…………

* * *

Cheeta is delighted to see the light turn red. She is waiting when Janice turns to look at her.

………whoooooooooooooooosssshhhhhh……….

“……..…goooooogaaaaaaaaa?..…...” Janice asks...... cocking her head ...... looking down in perfect innocence............

She stares, eyes wide open, asleep without knowing it, for the length of the long stoplight.

“......uh oh, little Yaness....... you are my sweet Ciervita presiosa again......... that’s so nice of you........”

“.....mmmmmooooooooooooooooo?........” Janice asks reasonably........

Cheeta bores relentlessly into the large soft place deep in Janice’s brain...... deep in her pleasure center…… Cheeta can’t help herself…… she makes the hypnotic depth even more powerful...... like a yawning black hole on Janice’s brain............

“……oh you poor sweet little girl........ you really won’t know what you hit you....... your own brain will just blast you into orgasm........... it will be so much fun to watch that happen........little Yaness……….”

Cheeta can’t help another smear of jelly……. really she just wants to feel her fingers on Janice’s labia…..

Cheeta chuckles. Janice just stares passive and asleep, an innocently-puzzled smile, as Cheeta lifts Janice’s mini skirt and tugs her knee wider to make plenty of room between her thighs…… Yaness’s panties are so slippery wet all over that they are transparent........... her jungle of pubic hair is plastered flat in the wetness............there is a little nub, like two digits of Janice’s pinky finger….. her hypnotized clitoris poking up out of the dark jungle.......... an odd hard pink bump sticking up out of the bottom of Janice’s panties……

“…..oh my…… feels like a hard little rock…….” Cheeta whispers. She leans and kisses Janice’s soft open mouth, as she strokes the jelly into Janice’s swollen labia........ her fingers slipping and sliding over Janice’s panties.......... Her fingers massage the hard pink rock hard little shaft of Janice’s clitoris, pulling it to the side, feeling it jerk insistently right back to the middle.

“……oh my….. here you come…….. that’s right…….. little guy……..” Cheeta giggles as she watches the little pink rock expand. She feels it rubbing insistently against her fingers, like a happy pet yearning for attention.

Cheeta watches the little rock shaft expand until it looks like Janice’s whole pinky finger, about two inches long, pronged, a perfect little helmet-shaped head, poking a little glistening tent in the bottom of Janice’s slippery panties. Cheeta lays Janice’s skirt back down over her thighs………

Cheeta allows herself another soft chuckle seeing that Janice silently staring at the road.... trying to drive........

‘........ the poor little girl........ in a few moments she will be ejaculating in her panties, and not be able to understand how, or why..... she will have no idea how and why her nipples are bouncing... doing their little pushups......... getting in the way as she moves the steering wheel......... ‘

‘...... I think I will show her my pretty panties!........’ Cheeta giggles to herself....... Cheeta loves to fake it........ loves to show her little panties....... and allow her thighs to fall slowly apart.

‘........poor little girl........’ Cheeta thinks..... being happily ironic with herself......... as she teasingly reveals her panties to Janice at the next light.

* * *

The light changes to green.......

Janice shakes her head…. clearing it as much as she can, then drives on. In a few moments she is chattering normally…… as if she has not just come back from being a deer.

There is no shadow of a memory this time……. Janice has no memory at all of the little vulnerable Latin girl reaching over, lifting the front of Janice’s skirt to reveal her little white bikini panties, pulling her right knee wider on the car seat, then kissing her and smearing a thick layer of a heavy, milky jelly-like substance over her slippery wet panties, smearing the jelly right into the lips of her vagina .......... playing with her little erection.......... then laying her skirt back down.

“...... I really like Bog Foods........ you must like Bog Foods too........ since we met there...... just now........ at Bog Foods.......... I mean.......... uhhhhhhhhhhh............ sorry.......... I .............I..............forgot....... what I was ..............saying?????.................”

Janice’s train of thought is suddenly derailed.......... by a very odd sensation.......... something hard and warm, like a hard pulsating rock, between her legs, sliding slippery against her panties. She knows she can’t pull up her mini skirt right now to look.............. she needs to concentrate on getting little Cheeta home, and finding a ruse to get another one of the little injectors into her huge ass.

Janice glances over to be sure little Cheeta is still well under, “We’re just going to my apartment…….. I just want to be sure you are OK……..”

Cheeta looks over at Janice, an elaborately dazed expression on her face…… she says nothing for a long time...........

“…….to su……. casa?...... your……. house?.........”

“…..yes……. I must make sure you are OK…….”

“......... I not .......sure........... mus’ be.......... how you say.......cuidado.........safety?...........”

“.......oh don’t worry........ you are completely safe........ safe with me..........” At the next stop light Janice steals a sideways glance. Cheeta’s thighs are slowly falling wider on the seat.

The huge-assed little Latin girl’s hand had been resting on the hem of her little skirt, palm up...........

Now the little hand begins to move as Janice gasps...........absently, drunkenly, the little brown hand is dragging itself up the wonderful thick thigh.......... ....

.............. pulling the Latin’s girl’s little mini skirt up with it.......... slowly .......slowly.........pulling her skirt up her thick thighs. When Cheeta’s panties are fully revealed, her hand slowly turns, pressing and holding her little skirt up at her waist.... but Janice doesn’t notice this..........

Janice gasps. The little hypnotized Latin girl has innocently (as far as Janice knows) revealed her panties, just for to Janice. Janice cannot look at anything else......... she is mesmerized by the sight of the beautiful little white panties............. if it had not been so mesmerizing, Janice might have seen the ‘drugged’ little girl smiling, quite soberly, at her.

Janice is thrilled to see the whole of the sweet little girl’s beautiful white triangle of bikini panties. The beautiful little Latin girl Janice is about to mind fuck has a thick, very dark, tangled jungle of pubic hair. Her beautiful, thin, lacey white panties are so full of her pubic hair that the little white triangle is puffed out in an abundant, soft mound of hair.

Janice can also see the girl’s smooth, concave, light olive-brown belly above the top of her panties. Janice smiles to see the beautiful little outie of a belly button……. and the incredibly wide points of the girl’s hips…….

“……oh god!......” Janice gasps out loud .......it hits her, hard, that she is watching Cheeta’s panties getting very rapidly wet and slippery from the bottom.

“………..ok……I come to jur house………” Janice hears in a sweet small Latin voice.

“..... oh my god....... your panties!......…” Janice shakes her head slowly..... trying to understand what she is seeing..........

“………jess……….I come to jur house………right now………..”

The words move too slow for Janice to understand them........ they grow lazily, getting heavier, like lead in the air over her head.........…. The words become irresistibly heavy as they land like bricks, one by one, in Janice’s mind........

Janice can’t believe what she is seeing. There are slow, rhythmic pulses of thick milkiness shoving, lazily pulsating visibly against the bottom of the girl’s panties..... the thick milkiness is pushing through the bottom of the thick jungle of the girl’s pubic hair........ and seeping through her panties.........

The words of…….Cheeta agreeing to ………..get mind fucked……….Janice can feel her own panties getting incredibly wet .......... as each word lands her mind………

Janice gasps…….it hits her brain……. the inescapable realization of what she is seeing........ Cheeta’s panties are pulsating with spurting milky wetness at the bottom.......

Suddenly both of Janice’s nipples pump into push-ups, very hard. Both of her nipples lift, separate, and slump sideways...... both nipples becoming strange sideways pointing fat bomb shapes more than a eighteen inches long and nine inches fat............

...... all the words have landed......... and now the realization of it.......... the certainty of the lazy, slow motion, pulsating ejaculation in Cheeta’s panties ...........lands squarely, and very hard, on the part of Janice’s mind that is so soft, so yearning and vulnerable......... the drugged-into-orgasm place in her brain........... from the forgotten experience of the first girl.........

“….ohmygod…… ……..you’re…….ejaculating……….”

……and in that moment Janice feels a warm, thick, pumping, between the lips of her own vagina. “…….oh……… nooooooo ………………..god……..nooooooooooo...........”

Janice stares in shock...... as the pulsating ejaculations in Cheeta’s panties get stronger........ spurting......... spurting.......... and gushing right through her little slippery panties............

It hits Janice like a huge hammer blow……….. just watching the little Latin girl ejaculate in her panties…….. is making the same thing happen in her own panties………..

...... and what this causes..........the warm thick spurting, pumping, hot and hard, into Janice’s panties....... ...........again....... and again......... getting thicker..... and harder...........

She is ejaculating in her panties……!!!!!

Janice sees the light has changed. “…..shit……” Janice whispers to herself as she starts driving again. Her own panties are suddenly amazingly heavy with thick, wet slipperiness.

Janice gasps as she feels her ass sliding back and forth on the seat. She is rapidly making a warm puddle of herself to sit in.

“…….nuh………...nuh…..…….nuh……..….nuh………….nuh…….”

Janice is aware of an odd rhythmic soft grunting. She doesn’t have any idea what it is….. the sound seems so……. so familiar…….. but the voice is different..........

The odd grunting sound gives a blasting surge of power to her ejaculations……. suddenly the pumping in her panties gets much harder……… in synch with the grunting noises………

“……mmmmmoooooooooo…........nuh………...nuh…..…….nuh……..….nuh………….nuh…….” Janice whimpers. She still has no idea the rhythmic soft grunting is coming out of her own body..........

As she tries to turn to the left to enter her parking lot she notices that her right arm won’t come up....... it is bouncing into something.......... it hit’s her that she has to move her right arm outward to get past the bouncing pink distended pillow of her right nipple.............

She is a getting scared now – not sure how….. or why…….. she can’t ……….. control her own body…….

There is something very, very wrong here……..

Janice suddenly realizes her mind and body have split in two!……. ……… and her body…….. …..shit!……… her body is going on without her…….

............she can’t help it............. she can’t stop it......... she is ejaculating in her own panties without having any idea........ why……… or how.............

All Janice can think is: this is the feeling……. the feeling of what had happened with the first girl!!!!............. but……

..........how can it be…….. this ...........powerful!??………….

Janice feels her mind losing it’s way – going mushy……..empty and numb—in the heavy, pulsating, pumping…… she just needs to get home……. then…… maybe……. she can ……. be safe……. at home………

“…….nuh………...nuh…..…….nuh……..….nuh………….nuh…….” Janice turns off the ignition, Her eyes lift and stare off at nothing.............

Her mind just can’t handle it……….. Janice’s mind ..........goes numb…….…..

* * *

Cheeta sits quietly smiling, watching Janice in the seat next to her. Janice has parked the car, and she is sitting there ejaculating into her panties. She is looking out the windshield, but her eyes are completely blank, turned inward. Her mind is struggling to make sense of it, and failing completely.

After a minute of so of this, Cheeta reaches over and waves her hand in front of Janice’s eyes.

A few seconds later, Janice blinks, and the light comes back into her eyes. “...... oh thank god..... we’re home............”

Janice is so muddle-headed—her panties and the back of her skirt are sloppy wet as she gets out of the car. It is all she can do to keep herself together. She doesn’t think to take her purse when she gets out.

Janice’s huge nipples are bouncing heavily as she takes each step..........as she rounds the car to let Cheeta out, she has to lean on the hood for a moment to try to get herself together.

It’s a good thing Janice’s mind is now dissociated......... there is not going to be any way to figure this out........ even when she stops, her nipples keep swaying and bouncing....... they are so large and heavy and distended.......... elongated so weirdly sideways.........

Her mind is so full of the feeling…. the feeling of ejaculating in her own panties…… her heavy nipples swaying and bouncing......….. but all she can think of is the feeling………….the unbelievably powerful feeling…………… of the first girl………

......... but … it was never…………this powerful………. it is terrifying ………it’s too strong …… oh god ....... .......... too strong to resist… .......

“…….ooooooo......... googaaa……... mmmmooooooooooo............” Janice hears a strange nonsense cow word coming out of her own mouth.........…….the feeling is taking over………..it’s too strong ………

Cheeta watches patient and happy through the windshield, as Janice gazes down in terror at her own nipples....... as Janice pauses, trying and failing to pull herself together........ Cheeta reaches in Janice’s purse.....

“…..oh my god, Janice...... what were you going to do to poor little me..........” and grabs a hand full – at least 9 or 10—of the little injectors that are visible on top of all the other stuff in Janice’s purse.

Cheeta giggles obscenely when she sees how many. She carefully slips them into the hidden deep pocket at the side, inside, of her mini skirt.

The little injectors are very small, about the size of a large trout-fishing fly. They look like high tech surgical equipment of some kind, with a little ring at one end. A finger inserted in the ring, holding the device, removes the safety block..... and the smallest pressure on the tip activates the spring-loaded injector. It takes only a small fraction of a second to release the drug...........

Cheeta giggles again ...... she pulls out one of the little injectors, fondling it..........knows she is not going to be able to help herself....... she really wants to feel what it is like inject this wonderful stuff into her own clitoris...... she really wants the fun of seeing Janice’s face react to it..........

Cheeta sees that Janice is finally getting moving again.............

“........ well, here goes....... “ Cheeta puts her finger into the injector, reaches beneath her mini skirt, pokes the little needle into the hard knob of her own clitoris.........

........with a little fffffttttt sound, the injector releases into the bottom of Cheeta’s panties....... right in the perfect location...........

The door makes it “chunk” sound as Janice opens the door........ Cheeta turns and pulls her thick thighs out the door.......... she lets her thighs fall wide, revealing her panties to Janice..............

Cheeta’s panties are glistening, slippery wet all the way to the elastic bank at the top................... Her thick dark forest of pubic hair is plastered flat inside the little white triangle of her panties.

“....... oh my ......gaaaaaad...........” Cheeta’s body is rocked back by the incredible feeling ........ it is the feeling a guy has, time ten........ the feeling of engorgement ....... the growing heavy feeling......... the deep gasping breath, knowing what is coming............

Cheeta lifts her face up to Janice........... she can feel it happening......... she is getting a penis......... her clitoris is poking out a little tent at the bottom of her panties......... like a little pinky finger...........

“........ we made it....... we’re home............ huh!......... oh my god..........” Janice’s eyes catches the little white triangle of Cheeta’s panties.......... she sees the little pink protrusion through the slippery transparentness of Cheeta’s panties......... but then Cheeta’s cute little clitoris erection becomes suddenly not so cute..........

Janice has a full view. She completely forgets about her nipples....... she is immediately lost – literally stunned backward—by the view.

Cheeta’s little pink erection lazily twists and bows out against her slippery little white triangle of panties............. in one lazy jerking motion it goes from a little pinky finger to a small man’s penis....... about five inches long...........

“..........no......no..........no.......... “ Janice is shaking her head..........

..........spurt......splatter..........

Janice has a violent spurting ejaculation.......... her nipples do a long lazy pushup........ swelling visibly...... the pink sideways-pushing protuberances of her bomb shaped nipples push her shirt wider........ her shirt lifts off Janice’s belly as it seriously begins to fill with pink nipple flesh...........

Cheeta reaches down and strokes her fingers up her throbbing ejection, willing it larger........ she smiles at the idiot look on Janice’s face as her erection lazily adds at least two inches............... Cheeta suddenly has a full size man’s penis in her panties.........

“..........no......no..........no.......... “ Janice seems to be getting more comfortable in her nay saying...... she has a slumping, hypnotized look on her face now..........

Cheeta giggles when Janice’s nipples do another long push up...... audibly straining the cloth of her little T shirt......... lifting as they push sideways, the bouncing, pink, fat bomb shapes now at least 20 inches long and 12 inches fat......... her shirt is stretched ridiculously full of rubbery, soft pink flesh.........