The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Janice’s Miscalculation

- 1 –

Janice’s ......”slight”............. shopping miscalculation.

Janice is having a frustrating visit to the Big Foods supermarket. She knows what she is looking for. She is looking for a girl....... a perfectly-innocent little 18 year old girl..... a girl with a big, quivering cellulite-flesh rear end.

“.......is that so much to ask?........” Janice whines to herself in frustration...........but all she sees.............. .............is food.

Poor Janice. She is headed for the door, her disappointment written on her face and in her posture. Then “….oh my god…..” Janice’s whole body comes alive....... she takes a rasping breath as she rounds the corner on the next row.

What Janice sees is a diminutive, Latin girl that looks about 18 years old—a tiny, sweetly-innocent-looking, olive-skinned girl with bizarrely wide hips, and a huge round ass bulging with dimpled cellulite flesh.

“......my .......gaaaaaaaadddd.........” Janice whispers to herself again, shaking her head to be sure this is really what it looks like.

The little girl’s hips are so wide........ Janice has never seen hips so widely disproportionate to a girl’s upper body.......... the girl’s hips are weirdly much wider than the girl’s shoulders.

Janice gasps softly at what she sees as she gets closer............ the bones that form the points of the girl’s hips rise naked out the top of her low, hippy skirt........ the sharply prominent – strangely protruding—hipbones are literally shocking to Janice’ system........... it blows her mind..........

The Latin girl’s skin is flawless, light brown-olive colored. Her skirt rides low on her bizarrely prominent hips, exposing her pretty little brown belly button, and a concave expanse of taut olive flesh diving down into the top of her little skirt.

The girl has the thick, solid, dimpled cellulite flesh Janice loves – wonderful, quivering, dimpled bowls of flesh bulging out the top, outside of her thighs, just below the dainty little ribbon side-straps of her panties.

The tiny little girl’s ass is so huge with heavy quivering flesh, it has to lift push itself sideways to get out of its own way as the little Latin girl walks down the aisle of canned food.

Yet, in odd contrast, the girl’s upper body – her sweet little back – is small, like a little girl....... her upper body is as strangely little-girlish...... as her thin and vulnerable lower body is bulgingly-wide and rounded.…….

“........gee zuss.........” Janice whimpers to herself, “ ..... the little girl is so bottom-heavy she looks deformed........ like she is two people in one body!.......” .

The combination of a thin, little-girlish upper body, and huge hips and ass, is too much for Janice.

“................ my god.........she’s so innocent!...........like a little girl............ so........so......... .........vulnerable..........” Janice whispers to her self, literally in awe..........

....... and that’s the perfect word for the girl’s panties......... vulnerable like a little girl........

The huge-hipped Latin girl has on Janice’s favorite: tiny little white bikini panties – Janice can clearly see them through the thin cotton of the skimpy, little mini skirt....... a beautiful, arcing triangle of shiny white silky cloth straining tightly over her ass.......

Janice is so delighted, so turned on......... staring at the girl’s huge sideways-lifting ass......... she doesn’t realize it when the little Latin girl notices Janice following her. She doesn’t hear the girl’s soft chuckle. She doesn’t notice the air getting oddly heavier..... a wonderfully heavy, relaxing, feeling spreading through Janice’s mind and lower body..........

......the little Latin girl’s strangely-pronounced pear shape projects an oddly strong attraction...... a strange, leaden heaviness – a gravity—of femaleness........a magnetic tugging.........

......... an soft but insistent tugging........ that feels somehow related to the heaviness of the little girl’s huge, quivering rear end............. the girl’s huge moving ass is literally magnetic........

......... an odd heaviness is filling up Janice’s mind........ odd because it’s so normal......... it makes so much sense with everything Janice is seeing.........

The flesh of Janice’s lower body, and her breasts, are literally being tugged........ the gravity of the whole scene causing an irresistible magnetic attraction......... pulling in the direction of the huge bouncing-quivering ass.....

Janice doesn’t realize it when her legs begin to move on their own....... step.......step.......step............. the lifting and pushing motion of the girl’s huge rear end is causing a rapidly growing feeling of heaviness in Janice’s own rear end and thighs..........

.......a very odd heaviness......... a leaden attraction..................a strangely amplified sense of .......... female-ness........ the vulnerability of little girl invitation......... times a million...........

.............pulling on Janice....... like the gravity of a small planet..........

Perfect little white bikini panties bouncing and lifting and moving sideways with the luxurious bulging-dimpled flesh of her ass and her huge thighs.

........ tugging....... tugging...............

“…….oh my god…….” Janice breathes. The sight of the girl’s little white bikini panties really hits Janice, hard…… panties just like she remembers........like she has been obsessing in her hypnotized orgasm fantasy….. trying so hard to remember what happened with the first little girl she had caught at Big Foods……….

....... tugging...... tugging...........

Janice just thinks it’s the movement of the little white panties—the quivering flesh of the little Latin girl’s huge rear end—that is blowing her mind.

....... tugging...... tugging...........

But something else is going on.... something just beneath Janice’s consciousness........... Janice is completely unaware that her mind is getting fuzzy............ she is spacing out.........watching the incredible quivering cellulite lifting up and sideways as the little girl moves........

Janice smiles...... suddenly her mind is daydreaming about the new drugs she has just received from her cousin in Miami.......

..... seeing the white stuff right off the brick, pure and uncut.........

* * *

Janice’s cousin Gina had called her that very morning........... “….. listen........Janice!...... be careful!……I just realized how pure this stuff is....... I have a sweet, innocent little neighbor friend, a cute little 18 year old Cuban girl, a senior in high school, Janice!....... she has big mobile heavy breasts and big cellulite-dimpled ass...... sometimes I let her snort a couple of lines...... you know how I love to watch....... but........... . “

A long pause, “........oh god, Janice .......... little Maria just came over and asked for some lines..................... she begged me so sweetly in her little flirting “Cuban princess” way............and, without really thinking, I gave her a tiny little chip right off the new brick...... the same stuff I sent you......... enough for her to cut two tiny, little lines......... and she snorted them both..............”

Gina pauses again, obviously uncomfortable..............

“....... oh god the poor thing........her beautiful brown eyes jerked immediately into a hypnotized orgasm with just those two little lines......... her nipples are getting puffed out and totally wall eyed right now, and her clitoris is poking out into her panties like a little penis..............”

........there is a soft rhythmic sound in the background over the phone that bluntly underlines the truth of what Gina is saying. It sounds like soft, animalistic grunting.........

“.......nuh.......nuh.......nuh........nuh....... nuh.........”

Janice shakes her head........ her mind and her thoughts are getting very fuzzy........ it’s getting hard to follow what Gina is saying.........

‘.........whoaaaaa..........’ The grunting sound expands inside Janice’s head. Her upper body sways, like a tree ready to fall.......... her mind seems to be floating up out of her head........ it’s really hard to think all of a sudden............

“......... oh my god......... poor little Maria!................I’m so sorry sweetheart!.....”

“..........shit, Janice........I am sitting here watching my cute little big-assed neighbor – her thighs wide open—ejaculating into her little white bikini panties............I really shouldn’t have sent that stuff to you without cutting it......... I was in a hurry........too late now......... but Janice....... listen to me...........this stuff is much MUCH more pure than you have ever had….. and it’s got a very potent mix of exotics…… it’s maximized........ to the MAX........ with the hypnotic drugs like you asked……but you have to cut it way, way down, Janice……… DO NOT use anything more concentrated than twenty percent……. ten percent would be better, and be very careful……”

“.......nuh!..........nuh!..........nuh!...........nuh!.......... nuh!.........” the background sound over the phone is getting louder, and deeper..... more animalistic..........

“...... oh my god, Janice!……. little Maria’s nipples are growing into fat sideways bomb shapes............ they look like they are doing sideways push ups!.........don’t ever, ever snort this yourself!!!.....it will totally mind fuck you!......... do you hear me!!!!..........”

“I understand, Gina…............I will be very ..........careful…….” Janice robotically gives the answer she knows Gina wants..... she is by now having a hard time thinking at all...........

Unfortunately the warning – and the little Cuban girl grunting in the background—had just gotten Janice excited.......... very, very excited......................

When Janice hangs up, she can feel it...... her own panties getting very wet...... incredibly slippery ..... her labia minora engorging, unfolding and sliding against each other............

..... but the odd thing is how warm, and comfortable, and happily spaced out it makes Janice feel........ there is nothing whatsoever to worry about......... she smiles, feeling so happily empty-headed at the slipperiness between her thighs........... it relaxes her so much realizing that she can’t even form coherent thought..........

She giggles, “.............If I don’t be careful....... I’ll forget my own name..........”

...........and – odd again – that thought is not the least bit scary..... in fact it just makes Janice more happily relaxed....... blissfully comfortable...................

The vague feeling left over from her one experience with catching a girl at Big Foods has made Janice much, much, more vulnerable to her own turn-on’s..............and Janice is completely unconscious of this effect…….. as we shall see........

* * *

Of course...... Janice does not cut the new stuff at all.

As soon as she gets off the phone with Gina she smiles her huge toothy, gummy smile and laughs her wonderful cackle of a laugh, “........forget my name!.........”

She is not able to help herself....... she goes straight to the big sparkly brick in the baggie she had gotten from Gina..... and begins filling the little injectors.

Janice smiles empty-headedly as her panties get more and more slippery wet as she works, cramming the ground powder in the little injectors right off the sparkly brick........

.......her mind is so slow.......so relaxed and fuzzy........... little Maria’s rhythmic soft grunting is echoing in her mind.......... and the swelling in her panties has taken up the rhythm........... the beat of her heart.................

“....... Gina will never know........” Janice assures herself, feeling her lust build...... and her mind getting fuzzier.........

“......it was sooooooo dumb of Gina to tell me not to use it on myself...........I’d never do that..........” Janice assures herself again....... but there is something...... something she can’t remember from the first time............. something that is a little scary............ it turns Janice on beyond anything she has ever experienced..........and she has no idea why........

....... and the turned-on feeling makes her...... it’s so weird....... the more turned on she gets...... the harder it becomes to think.......... and that just makes her panties gush with happiness........ and that gets her even more turned on........ and so on.........

* * *

By the time she enters Big Foods Janice is much more clear-headed. She is having serious second thoughts about using the pure, uncut drug. Her cousin Gina is really wild…… and if she gave Janice such a serious warning.......

“… maybe I should’ve listened……”Janice whispers to herself............

Now, though, smiling blissfully and gazing downward at the huge sideways-lifting ass in front of her........ Janice falls happily into that odd air-head feeling........ she smiles at the odd, incredibly wonderful feeling of relaxation........

....... watching the movement of the huge sideways-lifting globes of flesh on the tiny little girl....... the beautiful white triangle of her panties moving up and to the side with her wonderful ass........the huge, wide hips ……..

.....tugging...... tugging..........

“........uuhhhhhhh.......” Janice sighs, smiling...... she can hear Gina’s little Cuban neighbor girl grunting over the phone.......... now in perfect synch with the........

.....tugging...... tugging..........

….. Janice is dimly aware of her labia sliding slippery against each other....... and suddenly she knows she is going to use the injectors just as they are....... she won’t be able to help herself......

.....tugging...... tugging..........

The innocent Latin girl in front of Janice has beautiful little brownish-pink nipples, asymmetrical and very puffy......... one puffy-distended brownish-pink mound about an inch and an half wide...... the other at least three-quarters of an inch larger........

.....tugging...... tugging..........

Watching the lifting, quivering, flesh, Janice’s mind is lazily slowing down.’....... tiny white bikini panties........ little thin T shirt....... little ruffled mini skirt. .........and cute little flippy-floppys on little brown feet!.......’

.....tugging...... tugging..........

‘........just three tiny little pieces of clothing........’ Janice sighs...... watching and following.......her steps are now in perfect synch with the little Latin girl’s steps....... step........step........step............

Janice is getting that weird feeling...... the feeling of her senses opening wide..... her mind becoming irrelevant............... she is staring abjectly, mouth falling open, at the bouncing, sliding movement of the little girl’s panties over the quivering dimple cellulite flesh of her ass.........

..........how the cellulite flesh at the tops and outsides of the little vulnerable Latin girl’s thighs quivers and bounces!

.....tugging...... tugging..........tugging..........

....... and that is making it......... hard to think again....... and Janice doesn’t even know she is really getting to love the feeling of not being able to think.........

“........oh ……googaaaa.........” Janice is so happily obsessed with the lifting……. the tugging…….. the bouncing…… she doesn’t realize she whimpers audibly........

...... she doesn’t hear the little Latin girl chuckle again............

Janice doesn’t realize she can no longer look away ....... the huge sideways-lifting, quivering ass leads her into the next aisle............she just smiles blissfully.......step........step........step........

.....tugging...... tugging..........tugging..........

Janice’s legs follow the little white triangle of panties like a happily obedient doggie....... step........ step........ step........

.....tugging...... tugging..........tugging..........

Janice smiles, a giggle inside......... she is dimly aware that she is a happy little doggie....... her tail wagging harder and harder.........

No one else in sight, the little Latin girls stops in front of Janice, facing away from her, and just stands there.

Janice halts in place right behind the little girl, her mind emptying.......... her body slowly straightening, her arms falling to her side......... her eyes mesmerized in the quivering movement of the little girl’s ass, in love with the little white triangle of panties...........

“....oh god......” Janice gasps as something hits her mind............ a thought and a feeling that swell unnaturally.............. an incredibly urgent desire to dominate......... just thinking of how it will feel to rub her fingers over the little girl’s slippery little bikini panties....... feeling her swelling slippery labia beneath her fingers...........

Another thought passes – very slowly—through Janice’s mind, ‘...... odd that she is just standing there not doing anything.........’

‘....... odd that I am just standing here.........staring down at her ass......... and that doesn’t seem to bother her at all..............”

............the little Latin girl wiggles her huge ass teasingly ........ the quivering and bouncing flesh is incredible..........

But for some reason this makes Janice incredibly happy. A relaxed smile forms on Janice’s lips...... a blissful smile......... Janice stares down at the still-quivering dimpled cellulite flesh inside the straining white triangle of panties....... she doesn’t want to think of anything else..........……….

...... the bouncing and quivering of the Latin girl’s incredible ass slows down…..extruding into slow motion........ then slows down again................

“……what?!!!......” Janice shakes her head to clear it...... the slow motion thing doesn’t compute.......

Then another unnaturally clear thought intrudes itself into Janice’s mind.................

Suddenly Janice realizes...... she understands....... the girl in front of her is standing this way because she is ready....... she is relaxed ......... relaxed and obedient.......... she is offering herself........

“.......oh god!........” Janice gasps softly...... she remembers what she is going to do.......

She reaches into her purse and pulls out one of her little patented injector devices. “……OK…. Janice…… just do it now...... just concentrate……..” she whispers to herself.

* * *

Janice has only really done this once before. She is just learning about the power of hypnosis..... and about the power of the drugs her cousin sent her…. and her experience is very limited.

……. Janice doesn’t know it, but her addiction, without the experience, is extremely dangerous for her…... and her one experience made Janice’s situation much, much worse........

Unfortunately for Janice, her first and only experience with catching a little girl in Big Foods blew Janice’s mind........ literally. She was immediately and irrevocably addicted to the power of it. She is addicted to her absolute control over what happened in the little girl’s panties, to the unbelievably powerful sexual.....

............ [total blank]...............

Janice has tried....... so hard........ to think…… to remember…….. but.........

............ [total blank]...............

…… that is the problem…….Janice can’t remember what happened that night...... she remembers the feeling of her fingers........ the feeling of the little girl’s labia minora unfolding, unfolding as they engorge with blood, against her slippery panties...……

.......Janice has a very, very powerful memory of the unbelievably turned-on feeling.........but no memory after that at all………like whatever happened had erased itself…….

This is what happened.......

* * *

With her first and only caught little girl, drugging the girl into hypnosis—Janice has gotten incredibly turned on. She has to hold herself back – very hard – from having an orgasm. Her mind is nearly blown away just feeling and watching..... watching the little girl snort one line...... then another...... then sitting up, straightening..........

...... the girl gazes at Janice....... standing facing her......... one finger under her nose..........

Janice gasps seeing the drug hit the little girl’s eyes...... watching her blink..... one eye a second or two ahead of the other........ trying so hard to focus her eyes as they begin to visibly glaze over, the irises dilating.........

“........ here...... why don’t you snort a couple more lines...... while I have it out........... “ Janice giggles in delight....... holding out the little mirror.

“........uhhhhh....... I’mmmm not sure I........ I................” her eyes raise up to Janice’s...... her eyelids blink, very slowly....... first one side, then the other............. several moments pass in silence as Janice cocks her head teasingly and smiles.....

“........ uhhh..... do you?....... think I should?........”

“......... well....... I think you really want to...... don’t you?......”

The sweet little teenage girl giggles like a five year old at the absolute truth of this......... then leans and carefully snorts one line...... then another.................

...........Janice chuckles out loud in delight as she watches the sweet-tempered, soft-voiced little Korean teenager stand back up.......... very straight........ her arms falling slowly to her side...........

The girl smiles slowly....... a crooked, blessed out smile.......

“.....ugh!.......” she grunts softly........ as her eyes jump suddenly, rolling upward, then begin jerking in orgasmic frenzy......

...... her dreamy, blissful smile get’s larger...... and more fucked up looking...........

Janice is breathing hard........ struggling to keep herself out of an orgasm.........she lifts up the little girls mini skirt, tucks it in at her waist to keep it out of the way..........

“....oh god......” Janice whimpers at the sight of the girl’s panties. The perfect little triangle of white cloth is dainty and beautiful, a sweet little-girl bow at the top.

But the perfect triangle is bulging with thick, dark pubic hair, abundant stray bristles of hair sticking out both sides, and curling luxuriously outside both sides of the little strip of panties between her thighs.

The girl’s panties are literally gushing with thick, milky wetness at the bottom of the triangle of cloth, the milky glistening wetness pushing more and more aggressively through the cloth of the girl’s panties, and sliding in sloppy masses down, down between her thighs, then down the insides of her legs.

Janice licks three fingers and sticks them into the baggie of drugs, coating her fingers with the sparkly powder.......

Janice doesn’t know – she has no one to tell her—she is supposed to be wearing a latex glove to prevent the drug she is using on the little girl’s panties from sinking into her own skin.........

Janice gasps in lust as she leans and strokes her powdered fingers over the little girl’s labia minora........ her fingers sliding over the incredibly wet, slippery panties……feeling the folds of the labia engorging and swelling against her fingers...............

Janice has also not learned that this is the point of greatest danger.......... she has no one to teach her that, in her turned-on condition, her thinking – her self-protective instinct—is seriously impaired...... and this is where her lack of experience............. well............ mind fucks her..............

Suddenly it hits Janice – hard! She just really needs..... really!!! needs!!!....... a couple of lines for herself.

Janice is prepared for this. She has hidden some lines of regular cocaine, for herself, in the next room.

But poor Janice is already getting fucked up from the drug sinking into her skin...... and of course she doesn’t realize it ..............Janice just can’t bear the thought of stopping the feeling of what she is doing with her fingers...........

..........it is too fucking incredible....... feeling the lips of the girl’s vagina unfolding against the insides of her slippery panties …… engorging with obvious love and obedience against Janice’s gently stroking fingers.........

Janice’s mouth falls into a blissful smile of her own, entranced by the movement of her own fingers..... .... her slippery fingers sliding over the girl’s panties....... feeling the lazy pulsations of her labia as they engorge...................

“...... I’m sure it would be OK....... If I just snort one..............just one of the lines..... I made for this sweet little hypnotized girl...........”

............. the hypnotic mix Janice has gotten from her cousin........…lines laid out so prettily on the mirror on the table.........

In Janice’s unconsciously-impaired condition, the perfect logic of this – the absolute truth of it—is suddenly overwhelming.........

“......... I will be sooo careful!!! ..... just do one of the tiniest little lines............. surely that will be OK so long as I don’t snort another one.........”

Janice smiles in absolute delight as this truth expands in her mind........ she keeps moving her fingers over the slippery swelling lips….. picks up the little straw with her free hand........leans over…… and snorts a line.........

“.....aaahhhhhhh.......my god............that’s...... incredible..........” Janice’s mind and body rushes with unbelievable pleasure. She looks down at her fingers........ still stroking the slippery panties............ the unfolding-engorging of the rubbery-slippery labia minora seems to slow down....... then again......

“........oh my ......gooogaaa...........” Janice’s mouth falls open........ she is getting so incredibly turned on.......

......staring in awe......... watching and feeling her fingers moving her over the little girl’s slippery panties..........

....... the slippery labia are literally coming alive in Janice’s head....... unfolding.......... engorging with blood........ pulsating in motion with the beat of the girl’s heart...... and now with the beat of Janice’s heart............

.......... everything is slowing down......... slowing down.........

Then, as the drug blasts in a long lazy rush through Janice’s brain and body......... the little high school girl begins ejaculating into her panties........

“......whaaaa!?.......” Janice gasps. She can feel the pulsating ejaculations against her fingers through the messy slipperiness of the little girl’s panties..........

“.....uh gooooogaaaaaaaa!!!.........”suddenly Janice’s mind is gushing too..... she smiles in perfect bliss...........her mind has become the slippery, rubbery, unfolding against the girl’s panties....... Janice’s mind is ejaculating in the same lazy rhythm ....... as she stares and strokes the little girl’s ejaculating panties....... Janice’s mind is unfolding......... sliding-slippery gushing ...... just like inside these panties...........

...........Janice has no awareness that the drug is formulated to provide these wonderful dreams for her....... the dream of her mind, all the soft folds, becoming the little girl’s labia........ pulsating and gushing warm and slow..... while slowly being blasted clean......of all thought..... of all memories........

......several minutes pass like this.........

Then Janice shakes her head. There is something bothering her.

A little whisper..... an oddly, sweet, little girl voice .... so innocent........“...... hey Janice!......... ......... that last line was so nice........ wasn’t it.......... why did you just snort one line?.........it doesn’t feel balanced, does it, the feeling in your nose.......”

Janice giggles..... the little voice seems to be coming from the little girl’s swelling labia.......

“....... what........ who is that........saying that........”

“....... go ahead girl....... snort another one........ you know you want to........”

Janice feels something in her mind...... like spur..... a splinter, “...... but uh.......... there is something........... something I am supposed to ‘member............ I’m not supposed to snort......... these lines........”.

“......... oh that doesn’t matter........ you can feel how much you want to snort another one...... that’s the only thing that matters...........” the little voice comes again....... like a dream voice...........

Janice can feel the little voice resonating against her fingers. It is the little girl’s labia talking!!!!

“.......huh!?......” Janice is suddenly looking quite fucked up...........her face wrinkles in puzzlement...... she looks down at the mirror full of little lines...... they sparkle innocently before her eyes......... they are so incredibly beautiful...........

“........snort us!..........” Janice’s eyes widen...... she swears she hears the beautiful little lines are talking to her........ and it makes her so incredibly happy...... even though she realizes it is impossible........

“........snort us!..........” Janice smiles at the whimsy of the lines talking to her. She has no idea this is just part of the hypnotic dream this drug is designed to provide....... the dream of what it is most desired in that moment................

“........snort us!..........”

“....... uh uh......... not sposed to...........” Janice shakes her head drunkenly, trying to clear the mechanism, her pretty blonde hair swirling like a shampoo commercial..........

She stares back down, her mouth slumping open,“....... there’s ..........something .........mmmmm sposed to........’member.......... ‘bout.........these.......... lines........ “

“........snort us!.......... snort us!.......... snort us!..........”

A moment passes as Janice realizes she is never going to remember.............

She suddenly throws back her head and cackles..... her crazy joyful laugh, “....... fffff I can’t ......’member ......... mus’ not be......... that.........’portant.......... giggle giggle.........”

.........so Janice picks up the straw and leans down........ she happily snorts a nice big pile of the powder....... one of the big piles she has saved on the side of the mirror to split into several more lines later..........…..

......... her eyes go incredibly wide...... she blinks, her eyes glazed and unfocused....... the straw drops unnoticed back on the table..........

“........oh........my..........gaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuhhhhhhh............” Janice’s mind is blasted like a volcano........... she looks down and sees that the little girl’s pulsating ejaculations are slowing down.... moving in the weirdest in slow motion........ then slowing down some more………

Janice smiles like a fucking idiot. Her mind is inside those warm, slippery wet panties........soft folded flesh engorging inside her mind......... ejaculating again......... being blasted rapidly clean.......... she has no more mind to think with...... all she has are the sensations ........ all her senses seem to be swelling......... every feeling so clear.......... every sight so incredibly beautiful..............

Janice is still holding her fingers against the little girl’s slippery panties......... suddenly she can feel each individual, slow-motion, quivering movement inside the girl’s panties....... each incredibly slow spurting as she ejaculates ..........

Janice can smell the incredible sweet smell of the little girl’s ejaculations........ suddenly she can hear the perfect rhythmic sound of the soft gushing............. a very low frequency......

......wooosh..........wooosh..........wooosh...........wooosh............

“.......uh oh........” Janice feels it coming on......... all of her feelings....... her whole mind..... and her whole body are coming into synch with the wooshing rhythm .............

“.........uggghhhh..........” Janice grunts softly........ the sound punctuating the moment....... as Janice’s mind and body begin to gush in exact synch with the girl’s ejaculations............ Janice’s whole being is now ejaculating into the little high school girl’s incredibly slippery panties.......

.....Janice’s mind is ejaculating........... Janice’s is ejaculating into her panties................

......wooosh..........wooosh..........wooosh...........wooosh............

......... the warm rushing sound in Janice’s mind........ each warm blast seems to go on for an hour............ lazy, mesmerizing, pulsating…………..

Janice has now hypnotized herself into a rhythmic, wooshing ejaculation in her own panties............. a blissful smile forms on her mouth....... her mouth just slumps open ...... her jaw drops toward her chest..............

….in the pure sensation........ the slippery, mesmerizing, slow motion pulsating ejaculations against her fingers...... and in her mind............... the gushing ejaculations in Janice’s panties gets more violent...........

......wooooosh!..........wooooosh!..........wooooosh!...........wooooosh!............

Janice’s eyes go suddenly berserk......... they begin jerking........ rolling and bouncing in a bizarre frenzy of orgasm........

Janice falls headlong into an orgasmic dream:

.......she is standing at the beach...... it is such a beautiful warm, breezy day.......... she is standing there naked except for her pretty little white bikini panties..... her pubic hair is a huge dark animal pelt, a dark jungled mass of hair so large and prominent that her little white triangle of panties floats on the soft bristling mound of hair....... her pubic hair billows out several inches all around the top and sides of her dainty little lace panties............

Janice ‘s smile of perfect bliss gets larger, until it is a broad toothy smile...... the smile of little delighted girl showing her gums..............

........In Janice’s dream, a mirror suddenly appears in front of her......... ‘....that’s odd....’ she cocks her head, her hair blowing in the warm breeze.......she looks in the mirror and sees her incredible bushed out mass of hair........ her little panties completely surrounded and overwhelmed by the dark mass of hair.......... she giggles........ then suddenly there is a different girl in the mirror........ it’s the girl Janice caught at Big Foods........... she is smiling in perfect bliss out a Janice........ her eyes are bouncing like crazy orgasmic billiard balls........ her skirt is tucked up at the waist....... and she is visibly ejaculating in her panties....... pump....pump......pump........ thick milky masses of orgasm pulsating against the girl’s panties...........

Poor Janice is completely gone…… she is smiling blissfully....... her eyes are wide open, bouncing around like crazy billiard balls...........she has no consciousness that she has drugged herself into hypnosis ............ her mind has fallen completely open...... and Janice is being held happily hostage in her dream..... as her mind is being systematically sand-blasted clean...............

....... in her dream....... Janice is unbelievably relaxed and happy....... she is suddenly the person in the mirror......... her gigantic bush of black pubic hair is suddenly pumping with wet, glistening milky masses of orgasmic ejaculation........... her panties get so heavy and wet-full of orgasm, they simply slide down her legs......... and leaving a glistening messy trail of milky orgasm.............

........ suddenly there is pink penis lifting up out of the dark hair...... lifting, lifting...... poking out and sliding its head against the slippery panties...........

The penis in her panties says “........hello Janice......”

...... Janice happily answers “........hello pretty pinks penis ........”.

......... about twenty minutes pass, Janice deep in her dream…….. then.......

Janice’s upper body shivers suddenly........ bouncing her breasts as she comes back to consciousness…….. she blinks, coming back into the room, and smiles in perfect, empty-headed joy........... it doesn’t bother her in the least that her mind is so empty......... that she doesn’t remember where she is..... or what she is doing here.........

Janice giggles, like a little girl, ”....... I can’t ever remember my name......” giggle giggle...... it hits her that not remembering her name is one of the most incredibly wonderful and happy things that has ever happened to her.........

When she looks down at her fingers, happily still stroking the little girl’s slippery panties......... she feels something odd........ something hard ........jerking inside the little girl’s panties.......Janice sees something amazing, “......... oh god!......... there is a little pink penis in her panties!...........”

At first this is alarming........ but then it hits her. ......

Janice giggles happily, “.......oh!.......... I’m still dreaming........” She giggles again, watching and feeling the perfect little pink penis – about the size of a large man’s index finger – rolling and twisting against the girl’s slippery panties........ rubbing against Janice’s fingers like a dog, yearning to be petted.........

“.....oh god........ how cute!........... too bad this is just dream!..........” Janice giggles again, her head swinging sideways.........

Janice’s eyes catch on something.......... there are still a bunch of lines laid out on the mirror…… and seeing this causes a volcanic feeling of happiness in her body......... her thighs and pelvis rush with the most unbelievable joy........

“........snort us!................snort us!................snort us!..........”

“.......oh god........ are you talking to me again, little lines?........” There is literally no way Janice can resist these little dream voices ........ each time they speak she feels a heavy pumping........ like a hot gushing hose........... deep in her pelvis.........

......wooooosh!..........wooooosh!..........wooooosh!...........wooooosh!............

“........snort us!................snort us!................snort us!..........” the beautiful little lines whisper up to her

......wooooosh!..........wooooosh!..........wooooosh!...........wooooosh!............

.......... she leans over, “........... I think mmmm gonna get.......sssoooooo.........fucked up................”

............and snorts another line……

......wooooosh!..........wooooosh!..........wooooosh!...........wooooosh!............

“.......uh oh........mmm getting.............really.................. fuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh................” Janice’s mouth slumps as her whole body is blasted into fucked up hypnosis...........

Janice’s head hangs down, her upper body sways ........ she feels her whole body blasting with the most incredible pleasure ............

......wooooosh!..........wooooosh!..........wooooosh!...........wooooosh!............ “

.......... uhhhhh ohhhhhhh..........” she giggles. There is something happening deep between her thighs......... down inside her panties.......... something .......... something is growing there.........

There is an odd bump lifting up in the front of Janice’s mini skirt...... growing right up out of her lap..... like an odd growing plant.......... Janice giggles, so idiotically happy...... watching as the hard thing expands...... lifting out of her lap......... lifting her skirt...... expanding......... leaning over to one side, and expanding again...... pumping....... pumping...........then leaning over to the other side.........

“........ wonderful......dreammmmm........” Janice has a weirdly detached, but incredibly happy and relaxed thought.....

“........snort us!................snort us!................snort us!..........”

......wooooosh!..........wooooosh!..........wooooosh!...........wooooosh!............

Janice’s head rotates slowly to see the little lines talking to her again....... she smiles...... it makes her so happy........ so she just picks up the straw and snorts another......... the straw drops.... and she sits up very straight backed............

.........wwwwoooooooooshhhhhh......... .........wwwwoooooooooshhhhhh......... .........wwwwoooooooooshhhhhh......... .........wwwwoooooooooshhhhhh.........

All the power of the drug she just snorted blasts all at once down into her panties............

......the throbbing hard feeling in her lap is the most wonderful thing she has ever felt..........

“........ this is what it feels like.......... to have a penisssssss........” the slow pumping feeling....... the slow, heavy expansion........ the weight moving inexorably as her little penis slides against the silky slipperiness........lifting its head against her panties..........lifting her panties into a strange slippery-wet-transparent tent........

Janice is getting a penis....... when it finally hits her that’s what it is, her penis is already at least six inches long.......... and the front of her thin, swishy nylon skirt is transparent with slippery wetness....... she can see her panties beneath, also completely see-through........ and she can see it......... the spade-shaped head of her own penis.......... sliding visibly – a little throbbing back and forth windshield motion—against the slippery cloth of her own panties……..

Janice giggles with bliss........ her fingers slowly rise up to touch the slippery tent in her skirt........ her fingers feel the incredible rigid hardness of the head of her penis .............

Janice gasps as her penis immediately responds to the touch of her fingers, “.......uhhh myyyy .....gaaaaaa........” Janice’s body sways in a circle, as her penis expands in one smooth motion, adding at least two inches.............

Janice looks down at herself in awe and disbelief....... she has an eight inch penis poking up into her panties.........her fingers slowly circle the hard, shiny skin of her own penis head........it is unbelievable...... this dream........the feeling of her own fingers........ sliding over her slippery head......... feeling her penis jerking, harder and harder........ getting bigger and bigger......against her fingers.......

....... Janice blinks once very slowly....... then her eyes go completely dead....... she is staring out at nothing...... eyes wide open....... completely asleep.........

“........uuhhhhhhhh........” Janice smiles dreamily and sighs............ as her mind floats away into nothingness.............

Suddenly Janice’s eyes jerk into their violent orgasmic chaos....... Janice just smiles out a nothing............ a dreamy, peaceful smile ...... eyes wide open.......... as her whole body shivers and jerks in orgasm....... her large penis wobbling heavy and happy in her lap.........

........ Janice is staring out at the ocean...... the warm breeze flowing over her.......... her hands are wrapped around the shaft of her own clitoris....... which is now an obvious penis shape...... at least ten inches long...... and three inches thick......... the softball-size spade shaped head of Janice’s huge penis nods at her...... and Janice nods happily back.......... she is in love with her own penis........ she wants it to get so big....... and it does....... it just keeps throbbing in her hands...... and expanding........ twelve inches........ fifteen inches........... eighteen inches....... Janice is still nodding in perfect obedient happiness as the head of her penis gets as large as her other head........ and bends toward Janice’s mouth...... softly kissing her on the mouth.......... Janice kisses back............. and just keeps kissing, and licking the beautiful head in her hands...........

Thirty minutes pass this time........ until Janice’s body shakes, like a dog coming out of the water..........

She sees the little girl still sitting there, smiling in total bliss............a large swollen gap between thighs at the top....... her panties completely wet and see through, her vagina a weird sideways smile........ shiny bulging red baboon lips........ her eyes still jerking happily in orgasm.

The little girl’s penis is now at least seven inches long....... poking her panties out bizarrely into a strange slippery tent............ her penis is throbbing back and forth....... little windshield washer movements, sliding frictionless against her slippery wet panties..........

“.......oh gaaaaa.......sweet little penissssss.........”

Janice’s own clitoris has gotten so large, that her skirt has fallen behind it, toward her waist, and her panties are completely revealed. It looks like there is a big, bowed out penis poking up, like a giant pink banana with a big spade-shaped head, in her panties. It is at least nine inches long..... and it is lazily jerking back and forth, blue veins all over it, pumping in engorged rigidity.

“.....ummmm maa gaaaaaa.......somebody has big penissssss!.........” Janice smiles down at the big, rigid, pink banana poking up out of her lap..................

“.......make me bigger....... make me so much bigger..........” it seems perfectly natural to Janice that her penis is talking to her now too...............

Janice’s gaze shifts to see all the lines left on the mirror, and the little straw next to them...........

“.............snort us!................snort us!................snort us!..........”

“.......make me bigger....... ....bigger...................bigger........”

This makes Janice so incredibly, unbelievable happy…… it makes her want to get so fucked up..........so she just….. leans over…… and snorts another line............…

“........oh maaa gaaaaa...... mmmmm getting......... sooooo .............fuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............”

Janice slowly sits up straight...... her eyes fall to her lap.........

Her mind is completely gone now............ Janice is completely dissociated........ she is looking down at herself....... without any understanding that she is looking down at herself......

“.......ohmygod........................ umma....gaaa.......” Janice suddenly gets the unbelievable rush of getting fucked up from the lines she had just snorted. Her head seems to be opening wider...... as if she is being swallowed by the universe.........

Janice smiles her idiot smile of total bliss........ her mind and body being blasted to smithereens....... she is staring down at her own penis...........

“......getting bigger now.........”

It is completely right and logical that the pink banana straining the little white triangle of Janice’s panties should react to this incredible feeling. It suddenly jerks, very hard, whipping back and forth, and expands another inch........ then jerks again...... and adds another inch........

...... Janice suddenly has a penis almost twelve inches long.......... with a huge shiny-skinned purple head the size of a baseball............

“.......gooodd thannggg....... thisssss issss a.......dreammmmmm..........” Janice is losing it, as she watches her huge penis head jerking violently inside the straining little white triangle of her own panties.........

Janice smiles down at her lap....... as her fingers move..... reaching up to gently stroke the beautiful big red-pink banana as it slides back and forth against the slippery cloth of her panties......... Janice’ huge veins-pumping clitoris responds to her touch by puking a thick milky mass through the stretched thin cloth of her panties....... she can feel the warmth of the stuff as it flowed over her hand.........

“......itssss......soooo........ beauuuu..... tiful.........” Janice sighed, having no idea what she is looking at......... she is becoming completely lost in the feeling........... the thing in her panties is jerking and throbbing so violently she wrapped her hand around it to be sure she can hold on.............

..... the giant foot-long pink banana thing suddenly jerks incredibly rigid...... it stands straight up, rock hard at attention, and just quivers for a few moments.......

“.........ejaculating now.........”

.........then it’s little round mouth opens wide and it pukes again....... a long, sustained ejaculation, the solid milky mass flowing like volcanic melt over Janice’s hand............

“........whaaaaa!????.......” Janice has no mind left to understand the next thing........ her clitoris expands again... this time her panties are just too far past their design capacity....... Janice’s panties rip at both hips...... and the cloth is pulled up through her grasping hand............. Janice’s penis effortless rips her panties off.......

...... the feeling is indescribable........... and to Janice, completely mind blowing...........

“…….nuh………...nuh…..…….nuh……..….nuh………….nuh…….” Janice feels more than hears it—a soft grunting noise..........

The grunting is coming from deep in Janice’s throat......... it sounds like an animal rutting.........

‘...... just like the little Cuban girl on the phone.......’ passes through Janice’s expanding dream...... she pulls up straight, her body at attention in her chair....... smiling her dreamy smile...... her eyes have become completely unstuck....... jerking violently in orgasmic chaos......... both hands are now wrapped around the banana in her panties, her ripped off panties now are a strange tubular covering on her penis, being slowly pulled up through her gripping hands.......... the thick, milky puke flows from the banana, completely covering her hand.......

Janice is completely hypnotized........ she has drugged herself into a massive hypnotized orgasm ....... and orgasm that lasts for more than two hours..........

Janice has her back to the ocean............. she is being fucked with a penis........... she is bent over forward.......and her own clitoris is stuck in the wet sand...... she is ejaculating..... blasting down into the wet sand...... the head of her penis is sinking in.......... she is slowly moving her pelvis...... lazily fucking herself down.......down................

........... Janice is shocked........... she thinks for a moment she is fucking herself with her own penis......... until she realizes it’s the ocean fucking her from behind.............. Janice is being held up, propped up by her own penis....... as she is being fucked ...... and fucked...... and fucked............... feeling the woooosh of the warm waves over the sand.............

* * *

Janice has no awareness whatsoever at the time....... and she has absolutely no memory of the event now.........

.... all that is left is an incredibly powerful yearning feeling…….. and a large soft, vulnerable place in her mind....... a drugged-orgasm-brainwashed place ……… a soft, completely unconscious place created by the drug..... then absolutely solidified into place by the endless hypnosis-deepening orgasm Janice gave herself without knowing it…….………

Janice has, “accidently”, programmed a deep, irresistible, yearning for hypnosis into her own brain........ she now has a “partition” ........a special, hidden place in her mind that wants Janice to do that again …really, really bad .....

A place in her brain that is waiting for someone or something to come along to suggest it into action........... and that’s all it will take......... a little suggestion.........

Unfortunately, acting on her yearning for another little girl to hypnotize...... shopping again in Big Foods..........Janice stumbles into a lot more than a suggestion.........

Poor sweet Janice is about to stumble on her own massive miscalculation........and few other things........ and the poor thing will never have the slightest awareness of what happens to her................