The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s never the end — Revenge Pt9 — Career Sabotage.

MC/MF/FF/MA/HM/EX
“I will destroy in the most beautiful way possible, when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Recap: Hannah’s fall from grace has begun with a degrading shopping trip and wardrobe “update”, Roy has received a call that someone is awake.

Hannah raged as she stomped around what was her former home, wearing a tiny black maid outfit which barely held in her surgically enhanced breasts, all of Hannah’s new wardrobe had been supplied from the vile stripper club trash bags that she was forced to exchange for her expensive brand fashion wardrobe that she had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars buying over the years.

“I can’t believe he’s doing this to me,” Hannah sobbed as she continued to clean around the large house “He can’t break me, there nothing he has broken that I can’t fix and when I do, that bastard will wish he was dead!” Hannah repeated as she gathered up all her “new” clothes after hand washing them in the sink to take them outside to dry.

Roy had been keeping Hannah busy with housework and menial jobs in between using her for sex (sometimes even letting her orgasm but only after forcing her to earn it by begging or doing a disgusting sex act that Roy could video and upload to the Medcare servers which were still offline to everyone but Hannah thanks to Roy insisting that Hannah put as many roadblocks and delays as possible in the way”, also Roy had been making Hannah keep up her presence on social media as much as possible to keep up the pretence that everything was normal.

Roy had also been taking more time away from the house, leaving Hannah to her housework, social media and after some persuasion being allowed to use the tennis court to continue her training for the Charity Gala event which always featured Hannah taking on nominated nonprofessional male tennis player from the guest list in a “battle of the sexes” with the loser and their same sex counterparts being the servants of the winner which for the past five years the undisputed champion had been Hannah who had taken perverse delight in ordering around all the ultra-wealthy alpha males for the rest of the evening.

Roy had only allowed her to train on the tennis court if she was naked or wearing one of the many stripper string bikinis which as a clothing option it was better to be naked, unknown to Hannah, Roy had set up the security camera to capture Hannah’s training sessions and add them to the server footage, when Roy finally allowed the servers to be unlocked they will find a treasure trove of Hannah’s humiliations.

Hannah drove up to her private parking spot in her company paid for leased car, taking a deep breath before opening the car door and exit the vehicle, holding the lab coat tightly around her herself and a brown A4 envelope in the other, while steadying her still overly sensitive body, a task not made any easier due to the high heels that she was forced to wear that were certainly not made for walking let alone a professional meeting with the CEO, catching her reflection in the window, her hair pulled back in to a pony tail, she could just about get away with looking partially respectable if not for what she had on under the lab coat.

Roy had left the house early in the morning again after leaving instructions for Hannah to go into work and give to her boss the envelope as well as what to wear to her day at work.

Roy was usually gone for most of the day but when he did return it was to roughly fuck Hannah and beg for permissions to cum but when left on her own Hannha was forced to act as a horny maid throughout the day when she was not making explicit masturbation and sexy videos (though still unable to cum without permission) to upload to the Medcare server or allowing Mandy into the house so they could both try on outfits from the bargain bin / stripper pile of clothes in advance of the big charity gala happening in a few days.

Hannah used her security pass to enter the building and march herself to the boardroom past Cathy the CEO’s Personal Assistant without any acknowledgement to the young lady, Cathy was used to this behaviour from Hannah, ever since Cathy started as Walter Craig’s PA she had been belittled and made to feel worthless due to not going to college nor having a degree which in Hanna’s eyes made you a worthless waste of space.

Hannah entered the boardroom to see Walter at the head of the boardroom table, wordlessly Hannah slid the envelope to Walter and stood looking into the distance, desperate not to make eye contact with her boss, especially since she had no idea what was in the envelope that Roy had given her this morning along with strict instructions not to open it but to give it straight to Walter.

Walter looked at Hannah, thinking she was acting oddly and opened the envelope and took out a piece of paper and a USB drive, putting the USB drive, reading the paper and clicking at his laptop, Walter furiously thumped the solid wood and glass table.

“Ungrateful whore, how could you do this to me?” Walter raged as he leapt up and looked Hannah in the eyes, “is this real?” Walter spat as he handed her the piece of paper, Hannah took the document and read it quickly as her heart pounded in her chest.

“It’s not what it looks like” Hannah tried to explain “It was just an idea” she spluttered at her furious boss.

Walter snatched the paper back “let’s see if this works, “Honest Hannah” Walter said out loud, instantly Hannah felt dizzy, shaking her head to get rid of the sudden cobwebs “what did you do?” Hannah demanded.

“Let’s see shall we” Walter replied with a growl “what were you going to do to me Hannah?”

Hannah tried to resist but couldn’t stop herself “I was going to inject you with a version of Hypnol that I used on my old professor to force you to sign all your stocks and money over to me then mentally break you into a drooling wreck which I would lock away in the nearest insane asylum as I take my rightful place as the new owner of Medcare.

“How very kind of you” Walter replied as he sat back down to read the rest of the letter,

“Dear Mr Craig,

Long story short, I have been a victim of your company and your employee’s ambition, I am the one who broke into your lab and destroyed the Hypnol research and samples before giving Hannah a small taste of her own medicine.

Don’t feel too bad for her, your favourite head of department was planning on injecting you with a drug fry your mind and company, if you don’t believe just say the words “Honest Hannah” and she will tell you everything.

I have several reasonable demands, (Hannah is instructed to not be able to read any further than this line, just in case she tries to disobey me)

  • The professor in your basement needs help, I expect you to do the right thing for him and his family.
  • You will cease all research and development into Hypnol, I suffered greatly at the hands a psycho with delusions of grandeur, I have enough of the drug to make what Hannah had planned for you seem like a day at the beach, don’t make me do to you what Hannah did to the professor.
  • As a small compensation for my suffering, I only ask that you assist me in part of my “Hannah humbling program” that I am forcing Hannah to take part, she is yours to use for the next few hours then I want you to use your power and influence to destroy her reputation to the point that she wouldn’t be able to get a job at a delivering pizza, use your imagination.

If any of this doesn’t sit right with you, feel free to come find me but be warned, I have been putting in place precautions which will have lethal consequences to yourself and your company if you try anything stupid.

Regards
Roy (Hannah’s former Husband)

PS Ask her about “Horny Girl”.

Walter smiled as he re-read the letter, “please tell Roy that his requests are more than acceptable ...and please thank him for the tip “Horny Girl”

Hannah immediately started dancing, slowly teasing what was under her lab coat as she glided over to over to where Walter was sitting and grabbed at his trousers and belt, pulling them down along with his white tighty whities down to free his hard cock, Hannah went straight to it, licking and sucking on his thick cock, it surprised Hannah that the old man had such a thick cock, like a beer can that was frothing due to Hannah’s energetic hand stimulation and teasing with her tongue before wrapping her sensitive lips around the tip then forcing as much into her throat as her little mouth could handle.

Walter was in heaven, he had lusted after Hannah for years, but she was married then came out as lesbian which made her off limits while also becoming ten times more attractive to him for being a forbidden fruit, looking down at the sexy brunette he realised what she was wearing which almost made him cum right there and then.

“Hannah give me twirl” Walter demanded, Hannah got up with a drool dripping down her face and gave Walter a twirl in the middle of the boardroom, Hannah’s lab coat flowing free to reveal a sequinned black peek a boo bra that was too small for Hannah’s big tits but that was ok as the cups only went under her enhanced tits offering little to no support and a bright pink crotchless thong with black stockings and high heels, all giving the impression of what a stripper would wear if she tried to pretend to be a scientist.

“Very nice, I always thought you feminist types liked to keep yourself hairy but I can’t see a single hair, maybe take everything off so I can get a better look” Walter demanded, Hannah removed everything, happy to be out of the horrible high heels and stood in the boardroom fully naked, trying to hide her boobs and pussy from view “come on now, how am I to inspect you if your covering yourself up, In fact get up on the boardroom table, hands behind your head and legs apart,.” Walter smiled as the object of his lust obeyed his every command.

Hannah felt so exposed, the room felt so much bigger and intimidating than she was used to, being forced to have this lecherous old man inspect her naked body, helpless to stop him grabbing her tits, playing with her now permanently hard nipples then pushing a finger into her wet pussy only to then rub that wet finger around her lips and suck his finger clean left her repulsed but also gagging for him to fuck her with that thick cock, the thought of that alone was enough to make her moan.

“Lay down with your head hanging off the table, I want your legs wide apart and hands playing with your tits” Walter demanded, Hannah obeyed, leaving her sex wide open for anyone to see if they were to walk into the boardroom, Walter positioned his cock and told Hannah to open wide then slowly started inserting his thick cock into her warm wet mouth and smiled as he watched her throat expand to then repeatedly thrust into her desperate mouth, Walters balls slapping against Hannahs face as she struggled for breath.

Walter closed his eyes, revelling in the extasy of finally being able to fulfil his long-held fantasy but failed to notice Cathy enter the boardroom and quickly turn around to escape, embarrassed and shocked that the CEO and the super star alleged hardline feminist lesbian were screwing on the boardroom table.

Walter withdrew his cock, allowing Hannah to gasp for air, drool and pre cum dripping out of her mouth, “ turn around, I want some of the lesbian cunt”, Hannah awkwardly moved herself around, parting her legs wide while dreading what the old man’s beer can like cock is going to do to her soaking wet pussy, Walter guided his cock into Hannah, despite being insanely wet she still felt tight as fuck as he moved into her slowly then relentlessly smashing her tight hole her with all the energy of a 22 year old man leaving Hannah moaning loudly.

“I didn’t say stop playing with your bullets, get back to it slut” Walter demanded, Hannah went back to playing with her nipples, making her hornier than ever “cum for me cunt, do it now” Walter grunted and immediately felt her pussy clench and hips start to buck as wave after wave of pent-up frustration were released quickly followed by Hannah screaming loudly.

Walter pulled himself out of Hannah’s tight pussy and ordered her to her knees, forcing her to look at him with her mouth wide open, Walter ejaculated hard all over her face, he hadn’t cum like that in years and felt immensely proud of himself as he took a photo of the pretty brunette’s face covered with his seed “you’re not to remove my cum from your face until you get back home, now get your clothes and see Cathy, you have paperwork to fill out which you will agree to everything that you are asked with a big smile” Walter commanded as he collapsed back into his chair and took a drink of water.

Hannah couldn’t believe how she had been treated by her boss and then sent away like a common whore, putting on the lab coat as quickly as she could then grabbing the rest of her meagre belongings and headed towards Cathy’s office, all while doing her best not to acknowledge the substance coating her face and slowly dripping down onto her coat.

Cathy was on the phone when Hannah walked in, it took her a moment to realise what the stuff was that dripped down her face and tried unsuccessfully to hide a smile, Cathy really enjoyed making the arrogant bitch wait until the call was finished and then typed a quick e-mail before acknowledging the half-naked woman.

“How can I help you, Doctor?” Cathy replied with a smug smile. “Do you need a tissue?”

Hannah sighed, “No I’m fine! I was told I had to speak to you before I could leave” Hannah intense dislike for Cathy was rising by the second.

“I would offer you a seat but you appear to already be leaking down your leg and onto my floor” Cathy replied cruelly” I have just spoken to Mr Craig as well as a quick call with legal” Cathy replied trying not to laugh, “I am sorry to say that you are being fired and that you must return all of your Medcare property and assets as well as sign an exit agreement, as its rather rushed I have been told to just get your signature and video evidence that you agree to all the terms?”

“Fired, what for! You need me here!” Hannah growled “my genius has made the company millions and will make billions more when my research is completed”.

“Unfortunately, not, it appears that your doctorate is being cancelled by the university due to fraudulent submission of paperwork and it seems that evidence of your high school education is coming back as non-existent, you are essentially vastly underqualified for your job role and defrauded the company” Cathy replied, relishing every word.

“That’s bullshit and you know it” Hannah angrily replied.

“I’m sure that once the investigators have spoken to the professors who taught you and can vouch for your credentials then it will all be cleared up” Cathy replied “until then you must hand over all your Medcare property to me.

“Fine” Hannah indignantly, “here are my car keys, phone and laptop are in the car” Hannah reached into her lab coat pocket and tossed the key onto Cathy’s desk.

“I was expecting far more of a fight, you really will do anything that’s asked of you?” Cathy asked, hardly believing what Mr Craig had said to her as well as giving her permission to do whatever she wanted as well.

Hannah glared at Cathy for a moment “I have no idea what you mean, can we hurry this all up please”

“Oh well if that’s the game you want to play, that’s not everything though, is it?, give me all your clothes, if you truly can’t be so easily controlled then refuse and leave as you are but I am telling you to give me all of your clothes?” Cathy sweetly replied.

Hannah huffed “You have got to be fucking kidding me, Medcare don’t even make underwear you, dumb bitch” Hannah scowled as she put all her remaining clothes on Cathy’s desk.

Cathy shook her head “I won’t tolerate any of that language, if you can’t speak to me without using vile language then I think you should slap yourself in the face until you apologise”

Hannah’s hand automatically slapped her face, the impact shocked her for moment until the second slap hit herself then the third “Sorry, sorry, I’m sorry” Hannah begged

Cathy revelled in her new found power over the rude bitch who looked down her nose at her for years “Thank you for your cooperation, now back to business if you sign this exit agreement you can be on your way” Cathy smiled as she desperately tried not to add “to your next whore job”.

Hannah stormed over to Cathy’s desk, grabbing the pen and signed where Cathy pointed, not bothering to read the agreement “Can I go now?” Hannah demanded.

“Absolutely, just after I take a video of your verbal agreement” Cathy picked up her phone and read out the terms of the agreement,

Hannah was left in shock as she verbally agreed to all the terms then Cathy dropped her final bomb onto her hated former co-worker.

“Before you go, I must get a video for my own amusement that I might share with some like-minded friends” Cathy smiled then handed Hannah a hand written note with arrows pointing to Hannah’s various lines “ You will read this in a happy voice and with a big smile as you repeat the lines with arrows, don’t fuck it up or you I might have to find something far worse for you to do” Cathy threatened then held up her camera phone to the naked woman.

Cathy:

“What has just happened to you?”

Hannah:

“I’m the only woman in history to be fired from a blowjob, all I had to do was swallow but I cant even get that right”

Cathy:

“Oh dear, are you particularly stupid? I thought you were an accomplished and highly educated doctor?”

Hannah:

“Yeah I’m really stupid and such a filthy slut, I cheated and stole someone else’s diploma, I couldn’t even graduate high school but I was voted as the best head girl in my class but I failed to turn up for that award as I was too busy fucking and sucking the football team…and the swim team…and the chess club…few janitors, majority of the teachers…anyone really”

Cathy:

So you’re a fraud and a liar?

Hannah:

Absolutely, the only reason I have got this far is due to my big fake tits (picks tits up and shakes them to the camera) my cum hungry mouth and easy pussy (rubs hand through pussy then sucks on fingers), what more do I need?

Cathy:

Hold this and give me a big smile

Cathy hand Hannah a blue and gold rectangle which had “employee of the month”, employees would pose with their heads in the middle of the rectangle and be posted on the corporate website but this was too much of a delicious irony that Cathy couldn’t pass up.

Hannah took the frame and lifted it up while giving a sickly-sweet smile, doing her best not to acknowledge the visible substance stuck to her face as Cathy took several pictures, giving Hannah instructions of the faces to pull including cross eyed drooling bimbo and the classic blowjob tongue in cheek.

Cathy put down the camera and burst out laughing, “Sorry, one last thing I absolutely must do before you leave” Cathy reached into her bag and pulled out a makeup brush and threw it at Hannah “you always had a stick up your butt, well here’s your chance to prove it! Push this up your butt so only the brush head is sticking out, make sure it stays in and you wiggle and sway your butt as you leave, while making sure to wave to anyone you see, I’ll allow you to remove it only when you get home, until then you must keep it in there!”

Hannah picked up the brush from the office floor and guided the long handle into her resisting ass, she wasn’t used to anything going up there as she tried her best to relax her asshole to accept the unwanted invader until it was all the way in, and she could feel the bristles against her ass cheeks just as security arrived to escort her from the building.

That looks great but I think your right, we don’t sell underwear and have no use for your cheap bra and panties, but I will be dammed if you’re going to leave here with any shred of modesty!

Just then a moment of genius struck the vengeful PA. “stay right there!! She commanded as she rushed outside to her car where she found a box in the trunk and returned to her desk and took out the items from the box, “these were supposed to be for my sisters bachelorette party this weekend but I think you deserve them more” Cathy explained as she handed Hannah a bright purple 12 inch dildo “Hold this in your hand, you cant put it down but instead you will wave it at anyone who sees you as you walk through the office, when you’re not waving it around you will be making every effort to rub it against your slutty pussy and try to push it inside of you but because I am hate you so much you have to wear this as well”, Cathy pulls out a cheap silver plastic tiara with three small cocks attached to the plastic by small springs which bounced around “perfect for a dick head like you”.

Cathy laughed as she continued taking pictures before she attached Hannah’s bra to the sticking out brush with tape to make a long dragging tail then taking Hannah’s panties she wiped them roughly against Hannah’s dripping wet pussy which made her let out a loud moan, “your so disgusting that a total stranger wiping your pussy with your filthy underwear turns you on?”, Hannah couldn’t deny it, the humiliating situation of being at a lowly PA’s mercy was instantly turning her on while begging for the floor to open up and swallow her “oh god yes, I wish it didn’t but I can’t help it” Hannha begged.

Cathy wiped the rough cheap panties slower this time, pushing the moist material against Hannah’s exposed sex, creating another loud moan to escape her hated former colleague’s mouth while making her weak at the knees “please don’t stop” Hannha begged her tormentor.

“I don’t have any interest in giving you any pleasure bitch face!” replied Cathy as she raised the now soaking wet panties, cleared her throat spat into the panties then made Hannah open her mouth as Cathy pushed in the wet fabric “You will keep your dirty panties in your mouth until you leave the building, make sure you keep your shit eating smile on your face!”

Cathy made sure to capture on video the once all-powerful Doctor be escorted through the building, instructing the security guards to walk her through the main offices several times so everyone could see her in all her glory as she waved the large dildo at everyone as she walked by towards the exit to where a cab was waiting to take her home.

Her nudity made worse as awful taste in her mouth and vile but the involuntary muscle control that clamped the brush up her ass made swung the tail for everyone to see made each step towards the exit feel like a marathon and trying to fight off the near constant attempts of the dildo to enter her pussy as she walked was making her wetter than she had ever been in her life but Hannah remained desperate to hold on to any dignity but that hope was fading fast as she passed her research team who all whooped and shouted as she passed by, waving her dildo and maintaining a stupid smile while inside she was dying of embarrassment.

Hannah did her best to block out the attention and force the dildo away from her aching pussy as she literally has no choice but to grin and bear the humiliation, so many people took video and pictures of her naked laps of the office that she was sure she would be trending online before she got back home.

Hannah got into the cab as quickly as she could and spit out the panties, Cathy’s instructions forbid her from removing the makeup brush so had no choice but to accept the intruder being pushed deeper into herself on the cab seat, Hannah gave the driver instructions where to take her while trying to avoid his lecherous gawking at the former Doctor who now looked more like a cum soaked whore but before she could get any relief she felt the dildo again rubbing against her pussy, while lacking the energy to fight it off any longer the large phallus entered her wet hole, pushing it unwanted toy deep into her pussy, all to the drivers delight who was making sure to capture the show on his cab camera as the beautiful naked young woman fucked herself.

In only a few short hours she had lost her education, professional respect and extremely well-paying job, now reduced to an office joke whose career is in ruins and saddled with millions of dollars of debt and being forced to fuck herself in the back of a low rent cab with a ridiculous sex toy, how could things get any worse!

Roy drove over to Mandy’s old apartment, parking outside next to the several familiar black military SUV’s, taking out a bag of groceries and a gym bag full of clothes, Roy walked to the front door, Roy was greeted by two armed military guys who checked him over and radio a message to someone that he was here and being given access to the building, once Roy got to Mandy’s apartment door he was greeted by another armed military man who also checked Roy over before being given access.

Roy sighed, it was his own idea so he can’t be mad at himself for the PMC he is paying for doing their jobs Roy thought to himself as he entered the apartment and was greeted to the sight of Michael playing Halo with Julie.

“Hey Roy, you won’t believe how much Michael sucks at Halo!” Julie joked.

End of Part 9