The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s never the end — Revenge Pt8 — The obligatory Shopping Trip

MC/MF/FF/MA/HM/E

“I will destroy in the most beautiful way possible, when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Recap: Hannah has finally been captured and is learning what it’s like to be on the receiving end of Hypnol, Julie has vanished (not that Hannah seemed to care) and Roy is getting ready to start the next phase of his revenge.

Roy awoke in the king-sized bed to the sweet sensations of a mouth teasing his cock to erection then hungrily but slowly sucking and licking his hard cock, easily the best wakeup call he has had in years.

Pulling the bed sheets off and throwing them to the side of the bed, he left his naked ex-wife exposed as she continued sucking him off.

Roy had left some instructions in Hannah’s head without telling her what they were just to put her on edge, hell she enjoyed putting “stocking tops” in his head so when he saw any stocking stops it would force him to automatically go down on a woman so putting a few instructions of his own only seemed fair.

The first was that Hannah would seek out Roy in the morning to give him head, even if he was asleep with the second more insidious instruction being the more Hannah was revolted, the more she hated it, the longer and slower her performance would be, no quick hard and heavy suck jobs from Hannah finishing with a quick hand job anymore, now it was log deep and slow until he was ready to cum then deep throat orgasm and a tongue bath clean up.

As Roy ejaculated hard down Hannah’s reluctant throat, he noticed a fully cooked breakfast at the side on a tray with orange juice and pot of fresh coffee, in all their years of marriage Hannah had never made Roy breakfast.

Roy instructed Hannah stay silent, serve him breakfast and top up his coffee when needed, the illustrious doctor being forced to be a nude serving girl while her master flicked through his phone and made notes.

“Ok bitch face, here’s the plan for today, after some looking around my home I have decided on a few changes which we will get to later but first we are going to the boutique where you bought your outfit for the tennis gala event, it needs to be returned as I have a better idea for what you will be wearing, second you will get some trash bags and empty your wardrobe of all the expensive clothes / shoes / underwear into the trash bags, third you are allowed to use the guest shower (ice cold water only, minimum of 15 mins under the water), you will pick one outfit to wear, make sure it’s expensive and classy, you will be allowed to wear it along with your favourite underwear and shoes, finish with your makeup which you will make every effort to look as sophisticated and powerful as your outfit.

Hannah didn’t like the sound of this but at least she wasn’t going to be paraded through the streets naked which was one small mercy as well as desperately needing a shower, her back was aching after sleeping on the floor of the guest room.

Hannah put all her clothes / shoes / underwear into the trash bags and carried them downstairs, noticing that all of Julie’s clothes, were gone as well making Hannah wonder what had Roy done with her, after which she entered the guest bathroom and started the shower.

Hannah shrieked as the ice-cold water hit her body and she involuntary started cleaning herself, the smell of last night’s trauma lingered as well as the refreshed taste of her ex-husbands dick in her mouth thanks to the morning blowjob made her feel revolted.

For last three years Hannah has been treated like royalty, money wasn’t an issue and having a devoted servant who only purpose in like was to make her happy all started to seem like a fantasy as the cold water made her nipples stick out like bullets and felt more incredibly sensitive, water running through her thick pubic hair which she was grateful to clean after masturbating for over an hour without release, Hannah had not been denied an orgasm in years leaving her aching for release.

Hannah continued washing her naked body in the cold water until the 15-minute timer went off allowing her to use a small towel to dry herself and start to make herself look presentable.

45 mins later,

Hannah had chosen a light blue suit jacket with matching pants and a peach silk blouse, her underwear was silk peach matching French panties and bra with matching blue high heel shoes, the suit jacket and pants cost north of $35k with the shoes being $40k, underwear cost her $10k as with all her clothes, Hannah would only shop at the most upmarket and trendy establishments since money wasn’t an issue.

Hannah took one last look at her chosen outfit for the tennis gala, it took her weeks to find the right outfit and cost her near enough $75k but it looked amazing on her figure, pure white men’s suit tailored to fit a woman’s proportions, silk mixed with velvet and charmeuse, it made the perfect statement of a powerful woman taking men’s clothes and making it all about her, Hannah zipped up the suit bag with a sad sniffle to carry it downstairs where Roy was waiting.

Roy made Hannah hand over the keys to her car, the Aston Martin DB11 which Roy gladly took and made her put all the trash bags into the trunk along with her gala outfit, enjoying watching her struggle with the many trash bags that just about fit into the trunk, clearly Hannah wasn’t accustomed to any kind of physical labour, Roy tossed Hannah her Gucci handbag, and told her to get in the car.

They arrived at the extremely high end boutique in time to see a young woman running to the door of the shop to open up, Chloe is 19, university student, slim average hight build, wearing a pencil black skirt, black waist coat that fastened under her perky b cup breasts with navy blue shirt under the waistcoat and blue high heels, blonde hair with streaks of purple and pink and carrying a battered brown rucksack over her shoulder, out of breath from rushing to get to the store in time to open up.

Chloe was on a final warning from the store manager after a long term customer complained about her “sullen attitude” and “lack of feminist pride” a few weeks ago which caused her to have her shifts cut in half and loss of her much needed monthly bonus to be able to pay towards her tuition, rent and being able to eat forced her to take on any gigs to reduce the shortfall which is why Chloe spent the prior evening serving drinks and food at a local sorority house for the themed “sluts and whores” end of year party.

Chloe had to dress as a slutty hooters girl, serving drinks to the spoiled and ultra wealthy “dude bro’s” and smarmy legacy money who she despised for having everything so easy, the party carried on into the early morning and the tips on top of the pay was almost enough to offset the number of times her ass was groped or some dickless moron tipped beer down the front of her shirt making the shirt near enough see through to the cheap push up bra for them to ogle at.

Thankfully the entire outfit, hooters shirt, red and black pleated “skirt” that barely covered her ass, grubby used bra and thong panties that used to be white but now looked grey and had seen better days, all topped off with a pair of uncomfortable shin high black fake leather boots barely cost $30 as it all came from a flea pit used clothing shop in a rundown mall across town.

It disgusted Chloe to have to buy used underwear but she had very little money left with the only other choices being use what was left of her existing underwear (which wasn’t much better) or go with nothing on at all which would have been all the excuse the frat boys would have needed to make the evening ten times worse for her after she was warned that all the women will earn a lot of money but be treated like trash so don’t wear anything you want to keep after.

Chloe was in such a rush to open the store doors due to her being 5 minutes late that she didn’t notice the two figures coming behind her until she turned around “oh shit, it would be her!” Chloe gasped as she pushed the doors open and fled to disable the security alarm and open the cash register and throw the rucksack behind the counter, all the time cursing her bad luck to be late to open and must deal with the hell bitch who was the cause of her current financial problems.

“Apologies for the delay Miss, how may I help you” Chloe greeted while begging that she didn’t cause a scene and get her fired.

“No problem at all, it’s a lovely day” replied the handsome smartly dressed man “you look exhausted Miss, do you need a drink or something to eat?” the man asked kindly.

Chloe was taken aback that anyone who shops in a place like this would be kind enough to ask how she was “No its fine sir, really” Chloe stammered back.

“Nonsense, you need to look after yourself above anything else” the man replied “You, make yourself useful and go and fetch this young lady a drink and some breakfast, there’s a subway a few blocks away, go there now and get your ass back her quickly” the man demanded of the insanely well dressed woman who looked like she had never been spoken to like that in her life yet obeyed the instruction and power walked out of the shop.

“Hi, my names Roy, don’t worry, I promise that you’re not in trouble for opening late and from the words I could make out from under your breath, I would assume that you have had a run in with my ex-wife previously?” Roy asked gently.

Chloe felt like a weight had been lifted, she introduced herself and they shook hands and Chloe explained what had happened after his ex-wife had complained about her and why she was late, just as she was finishing Hannah arrived holding a subway bag and large water which Roy instructed Hannah to hand over to Chloe and apologise for her behaviour previously and taking so long with her food.

Chloe couldn’t believe that the vile arrogant bitch was apologising to her, she was always so mean to anyone she thought was beneath her.

“Lets get down to business, my ex-wife is here to return this absolutely stunning outfit for a full refund, she appreciates that there is nothing wrong with the outfit itself, its that its far too good for her to wear and has decided that she needs to find something that much more her level” Roy explained. “go ahead, tell the lady what I just said was correct” Roy encouraged Hannah who had a look of pure hatred on her face.

“Yes, everything Roy said is correct, I don’t deserve something so nice and need to find something more my style” Hannah replied while inside she was screaming abuse and vile hatred at Roy and Chloe.

“That’s absolutely fine Ma’am” I will process the refund of $75k back to your account” Chloe replied as she scanned Hannah’s credit card to process the refund.

“Please, don’t call her Ma’am, its far to formal, Hannah is going through a personality realignment and needs to re-earn peoples respect so it would mean the absolute world to her and me if you would refer to her by a more fitting name after how she has treated you and feel free to tell her where your anger is coming from. Its all part of the healing process” Roy explained while doing a very poor job of hiding his smile.

Chloe couldn’t believe what she was hearing but wasn’t going to pass up an opportunity like this “Here’s your refund receipt you fucking cunt, you nearly ruined me and my chances of graduating university because of your petty attitude problem”

“Doesn’t that feel better? but I think we can help you more as you come off as deserving individual who needs to catch a break” Roy replied.

“Oh here it comes” Chloe thought to herself “Ok what do you want? take pictures of my feet or let you fuck me in the store room while his ex-wife watches, I knew this was all too good to be true” Chloe sighed

“Nothing like that I can assure you, though you are very attractive” Roy explained “I want to buy your student debt and your gig work so you can focus on your university work without distractions and worrying about money”.

“You cant be serious, I’m need $150k to finish my degree, I can’t afford to stay in resident so have to travel across town every day and fit in work and at some point food, no one is going to pay that, hell I cant afford to go to a business seminar tonight to meet prospective employers who can pay towards my tuition because I don’t have any clothes to wear that wouldn’t get me kicked out of the building because I look homeless” Chloe sobbed, tears running down her face.

Roy really felt for her, its so difficult to find the right people and he know that his business would be one of the representatives at the seminar looking to head hunt talent, “lets see what I can do to put a smile on your face” Roy beamed “Cinderella you will be going to the ball…ok sorry that’s really cheesy but I have been out of the loop for a while”

Roy instructed Hannah to pull out her smart phone and asked Chloe for her bank details, “Ok here is the deal, My ex-wife is giving you $150k for your tuition to make up for her rudeness and a $100k for that brown bag and its contents that you put behind the counter earlier, all on condition that you tell me where you got the cheap clothes from earlier and that you promise to attend the seminar tonight”

Hannah gripped the smartphone in a vice grip as she logged on to her bank details and transferred $250k to the penny less student.

Chloe was in total shock as she picked up the battered brown rucksack and handed it over to Roy who passed it to Hannah to hold.

“I cant believe your have done this, Yes I promise but I don’t have time to get anything to wear” Chloe replied

“That’s not a problem, what do you think of Hannah’s outfit, looks like it could do the job, sure you’re not as busty as Hannaha’s fake tits are but the rest should be more than acceptable don’t you think?” Roy said as he looked at Hannah then looked over Chloe.

Chloe couldn’t believe what she was hearing, “yes the outfit with a little modification would be great but what’s she going to wear”

Roy smiled and gestured to the bag, “I’m sure we can pull something out of the bag” Hannah go into the changing room and take off all your clothes and give them to Chloe then put on what’s in the bag”

Hannah seethed in rage as she entered the changing room cubicle with the rucksack and removed her clothes then opened the cubicle door fully naked and tossed the clothes at Chloe who was standing in the hall, Roy didn’t say she had to be nice about it and this little act of rebellion made her feel slightly better.

“Please the bags contents are gross, let me throw them away, I’m sure we can find her something better than what I wore last night?” Chloe pleaded half heartedly.

“I’m sure it will be fine, anyway Hannah has paid you fair and square so if you want them back it will cost you $500k” Roy joked as he looked around the store and tried not to laugh at the ridiculous prices.

Chloe laughed “No its fine, I don’t have that kind of money to throw around on clothes” as she entered the cubicle next door to Hannaha’s and removed her store uniform and put on the expensive outfit, debating on whether to use the French panties or not but decided what the hell and put them on but left the bra on the floor.

The shoes were a perfect fit along with the rest of the outfit, for the first time in years Chloe felt special, looking at herself in the mirror she gasped as the transformation from lowly store assistant to well-dressed businesswoman was complete.

Hannah on the other had was not doing so well, untangling the wad of damp smelly clothes made her want to dry heave on the floor, the cheap and nasty well-worn shin high boots somehow smelled worse than the clothes, she untangled still damp stained hooters shirt and shook the red and black skirt to try to see how bad the ensemble actually was but nothing prepared her for her body betraying her and pulling on the hooters shirt over her head and pulling the damp rag over her expensive 34d breasts, the shirt stopped above her belly button and gave anyone a look up the shirt to her unsupported breasts.

Then came the skirt, pulling the cheap and nasty skirt up to her hips then realising it stopped barely an inch below her hairy pussy, her hands probed at the back, Hannah could feel the bottom of her perfect ass cheeks exposed just standing still so would fully be flashing people as she walked by then finally the awful shin high battered and beaten boots, her foot slid in and instantly felt the cold wet sweat that must have been from Chloe previously wearing them.

Hannah heard Roy giving her more instructions, Chloe had “helpfully” said that in the bag was some cheap pink and silver hair bands that she didn’t bother using but thinks would look great as pigtails with Hannah’s new look, Hannah dug them out of the bag and just as described they were indeed incredibly cheap with long bits of silver tinsel coming off each hair band clearly this was intended for a child to play cheerleader not a sophisticated and powerful woman to wear in her hair, Hannah’s body obeyed and put her beautiful long dark hair into ridiculous looking pigtails.

Hannah stood up and looked at herself in the mirror, she didn’t recognise reflection, gone was the wealthy Doctor who commanded respect and was adored for her feminist stance and used her power to make the world respect her, instead was a cheap stripper looking woman with huge fake tits and ridiculous pink and silver pig tails.

Hannah exited the changing cubicle carrying the rucksack, Roy laughed so hard he thought he was going to die, he instructed Hannah to pose while taking photos and then a short video of her explaining how she was an accomplished doctor and pillar of modern feminism while pulling up her skirt to flash her hair covered pussy then cupping her massive tits which threatened to break free if her shirt rode up unexpectedly (which it did a few times).

Chloe exited the cubicle looking the exact opposite, sophisticated and well-dressed young woman, ready to make her mark on the world were the words Roy used to describe her, “I have one last favour to ask before we move on” Roy asked Chloe.

“Anything, I can’t believe you have done all this for a stranger” Chloe replied, near tears.

Roy handed her a business card “my company will have a booth at tonight’s seminar, please give us first refusal to hire you, I have instructed my people to look out for you and treat you well also if you ring the number on the cards main office line, they will have prepay a taxi to come and collect you and take you back, if you don’t like what you hear from us then no hard feelings” Roy explained then shook Chloes hand and instructed Hannah to follow him.

Chloe was left in shock, these kinds of things didn’t happen to her, she hurriedly checked her bank account on her phone and there sat $250k, she let out a little happy shriek then ran back to change into her uniform and eat her breakfast, today was going to be her last shift at this awful place.

Back in the car

Hannah glared at Roy as he sat in the driver’s side seat and started the car “you must feel proud of yourself, giving a silly little nobody my clothes and money, do you feel the big man now? Having young women drool over you? I should have left you in the desert to rot” Hannah said angrily as she tried to find a comfortable sitting position now that her ass was exposed, and sudden movements caused her breasts to pop out.

Roy smiled “Stop fidgeting, if you pop out or skirt rides up then you are to leave them as they are until I let you out of the car, if anyone notices then you are to give them a big smile ok” Roy then tapped in the address of the mall where Chloe got her clothes from into the satnav of the car and drove off.

It didn’t take long before Hannah’s breasts broke free then her skirt rode up to look like a belt, she was now completely exposed to all the passing vehicles and pedestrians who took pictures of her exposed state with all she could do was smile in return.

At the mall,

Roy and Hannah exited the car, Roy looked around and was 90% sure the car wouldn’t be here when they got back but never mind, it wasn’t his car.

Roy instructed Hannah to get a shopping cart and load it up with her clothes and follow him into the mall, it was a ridiculous sight watching Hannah dressed in her finest clothes to manual labour but something else altogether to watch her dressed up as a stripper slut attempt to do the same thing, by the time she loaded the fourth trash bag she had given up pulling down her hooters shirt and let her tits swing free, Hannah was sure that anyone passing by would have seen her exposed naked body five times over at this point.

Hannah pushed her shopping cart behind Roy into the Mall, it struck her how desperate and rundown this place was, all the shops were dirty and people behind the cash registers looked like prisoners on day release.

Roy guided Hannah to the shopping cart to a filthy cheap church clothing store that offered “cheap used clothes for sale, all money goes back to the community”, they entered the store and proceeded to the counter where a large black woman smoked and flicked through a trashy magazine.

“Hi there, my name is Roy, my friend here has been having a clear out and wants to see what you would give her for all of these clothes, shoes, underwear and maybe get a discount on any stock you have already” Roy asked cheerfully.

The lady looked at the well-dressed man and then at the wreck of a white girl who looked like she just got off her pole dancer shift, “Ok honey, you can call me Tamara, bring them through to the back and I will have a look”.

Hannah was scowling as she pushed the heavy cart in the back office and followed the instruction to unload the bags onto the table which the black lady started rummaging through much to Hannah’s disgust.

Tamara looked through the bags and her eyes went wide, legit high end brand names, all in perfect condition, had to be over $1 million dollars in clothes alone not counting the shoes and underwear. “what’s the deal honey, this stuff hot, I don’t mess with no stolen shit”.

“Nothing like that Ma’am, you see Hannah here has a problem, she had more money than sense and made buying expensive clothes / cars / houses her only way to happiness but we know that possessions don’t make you happy, they cant fill a gap that true joy can bring so she has decided to give up her selfish ways and give back to the community that she had spent so long ignoring” Roy replied while feeling the intense daggers of hate coming from Hannah “Everything I have said is true isn’t it Hannah?”

“God motherfucking damn him, forcing me to agree with that bastard again” Hannha thought to herself “Yes, everything you said was true” Hannah replied.

“See, nothing untoward, we only want to do a fair swap, these overpriced clothes in exchange for clothes of real hard working real people, isn’t it true that the bible says judge not until you have walked a mile in someone else’s shoes well Hannah is desperate to do this for real” Roy replied.

Tamara had a tear in her eye, “one bag of this finery would cover the cost of everything in this store, you are truly serious as we could sell these clothes and help the local church fund so many worthy causes”.

“Yes Ma’am that would be wonderful and truly touches me knowing that we would be helping so many unfortunate people who are down on their luck, but we don’t want all the clothes in the store, if its ok with you can we have a look and get some replacements for Hannah, she is literally wearing the only clothes she has that’s not in a trash bag” Roy replied.

“God bless you son, yes that’s absolutely fine, we have some bags in the corner from a strip club after is closed down, might be something there you want but other than that help yourself” Tamara replied.

Hannah scowl had changed to sick disgust as she was forced to push the now empty shopping cart behind Roy as he looked into the strip club trash bags, “Wow we have hit it big, this will be perfect for the Tennis Gala” Roy exclaimed as he tossed the bags into the cart without letting Hannah see what was in them.

Next Roy took her to the used underwear bin, supposed to be there for the homeless to take what they need but Roy dug out several pairs clearly used woman’s thongs / cheap sexy panties and crotchless underwear, a far cry from the soft and delicate underwear that Hannah was accustomed to wearing, then on to bra’s, Roy picked out spandex boob tubes / peekaboo bra’s / bra’s that didn’t look to offer any support but looked cheap and tackey, and Finishing up at grabbing some shoes, cheap clear high heels, old trainers and used cheap sandals.

Roy guided Hannah to the cashier and waited for Tamara to waddle out, “Now you’re sure about this? I’m gonna need you to sign this form that says these are yours and you’re giving all the clothes freely to the church?”

“No problem, Hannah come here and sign this document for Tamara and thank her for all the lovely replacements you have been able to find” Roy instructed.

Hannah felt utterly defeated as she signed the form, her grip nearly snapped the pen in two then thanked Tamara for her kindness then left the store pushing her new wardrobe back to the car.

To Roy’s surprise the car was still there and left Hannah to load up the trunk while he went to buy a refreshing soda from a nearby vending machine, Hannah joined him 15 minutes later wiping sweat off her forehead, Roy offered Hannah a drink of his off-brand coke which she accepted without saying a word.

“Can we leave now doubt there’s much more you can do to me after losing all my dignity” Hannah whined.

“Actually, we have one last thing, you have an appointment with a lady named Mamma Zuzu, she has a very special service that you’re going to be paying for” Roy replied.

Mamma Zuzu shop was decorated with cheap plastic vines and had speakers out the front of the shop playing South African tribal music, Hannah and Roy entered the establishment which smelled sickly sweet, the air was oppressively hot, Roy approached the vine covered desk and spoke to the black lady playing on her phone.

“Hi, my friend has an appointment with Mamma Zuzu, its for a full African Voodoo special, she is desperate to get it done.

“Ya mon, go through to the back and Mamma Zuzu will be with you shortly” replied the lady then went back to her phone.

Hannah followed Roy into the back room where there was a barbers chair with attached leg holders for the user to put their legs on, Roy ordered Hannah onto the chair and her legs into position, Her hairy pussy now on display for everyone to see leaving her feeling apprehensive and exposed.

A large black African woman wearing traditional African garb and dreadlocks entered the room announcing herself and Mamma Zuzu “ greetings to you both, I have the lady down for a Voodoo Special, is that correct?”

“Yes, that’s correct, she is a little scared but I assure you that she is more than ready” Roy replied “Hannah you will stay still and let Mamma Zuzu do her work, no making any noises and certainly no getting up until you have permission”

Hannah felt terrified, she had no idea what was going on and certainly no idea what an “Voodoo Special” is but all she could do was sit there and obey her instructions.

Mamma Zuzu picked up two pots off the shelf and started mixing the chemicals together “You understand once this is done then there is no way to undo it?”.

“That’s exactly what she is looking for, it will make her life so much simpler” Roy replied.

Mamma Zuzu then added two more chemicals to the mixture and vigorously stirred the pot “and you know of the side effects” she said with a sly grin “this is also permanent”.

“I made sure to read all the information you sent through when we made the appointment” Roy agreed, it was costing Hannah $5k for this procedure and Roy couldn’t wait to see the results.

Mamma Zuzu finished mixing the concoction together and approached Hannah who desperately wanted to get up and escape but stayed frozen in place, “Arms up pretty girl” Mamma Zuzu ordered which Hannah obeyed and exposed her unshaven armpits to the strange woman.

Unable to argue or defend herself as this strange woman used a paint brush to coat her lips, armpits, and then poured the rest of the thick black tar like mixture onto Hannah’s pussy, coating her entire pubic region in the tar then winding up the chair legs then tipping more of the formula between her ass crack and used the brush to cover any missed areas.

Mamma Zuzu wasn’t gentle with the brush, feeling her forcefully layer the black tar so it went deep into her sensitive pussy, the feeling of the brush as it glided back and forth over her exposed clit was extasy to her over stimulated mind.

The tar like substance seeped into her crevasse’s, feeling the strange liquid enter her vagina and ass, unable to put up any resistance as the brush made sure that the substances invaded her deeply then drying just as fast.

Hannah felt a nice cooling sensation at first which changed to a slight tingle on the areas that the tar had dried which spread out and grew more intense, Hannah wanted to rip the stuff away but couldn’t move, the sensation growing stronger into intense discomfort the longer it stayed on.

“and the extra procedure that I paid for, is that still possible to do at the same time?” Roy asked politely.

Mamma Zuzu thought for a moment “at the same time as this is going on? That’s unusual request as my customers don’t normally have the resolve to do both at once but happy to oblige” as she reached up to the top shelf and took down a green bottle which she tipped the contents into two small vials which she took over to Hannah, pulling up her shirt up to expose her breasts, Mamman Zuzu cupped Hannah’s left breast, giving her a little squeeze and blowing on her nipple which started to go hard, in one quick movement Mamma Zuzu forced her nipple and most of her areola into the vial to create a vacuum seal between the breast and the bottle then did the same to the Hannaha’s right breast leaving her with two glass vials attached to her expensive enhanced tits.

Within seconds Hannah’s nipples become rock hard, Roy noticed a reaction between the vial’s contents as both vial’s seemed to bubble and make a slight pinging noise until Mamma Zuzu removed the vials which were both now empty and gave a satisfying pop as the vial was pulled away from the breast.

“The process is over, she may use the shower room next door to remove the mixture fully before leaving” Mamma Zuzu explained, Roy instructed Hannah to get up and use shower which he followed her in, Roy wasn’t going to miss this for anything.

Hannah mind was foggy, over stimulated haze but barely enough awareness to know she really wanted to have a shower, throwing off her hated boots, skirt and hooters t-shirt, and even more grateful that Roy didn’t order her to use cold water, Hannah switched on the warm water it struck her chest causing her to jump back in shock, her nipples and areolas were now hyper sensitive, the slight spray of shower water hitting them made her jump like she had been slapped while at the same time feeling the water impacting her nipples was driving her wild.

Trying to wash the substance off her face caused the same problem, her lips felt much more sensitive, using her tongue to lick her lips was causing her to feel turned on like never before.

The water helped Hannah peel off the substance, it came away like peeling the plastic off a new iPhone as Hannah realised to her horror that she was completely bald, all her pubic and arm pit hair was gone with Roy capturing all of her humiliation his phone, she removed more of the tar from her asshole that had also removed what little hair there was, dropping the tar residue to the floor while trying to wash herself and reduce the impact of the shower water from coming into contact with sensitive nipples but this was proving near impossible all to Roy’s amusement.

Hannah sobbed at the loss of her precious lady garden and her arm pit hair,, feeling like she was been robbed of something that made her feel uniquely powerful, sure had to alter Julie’s personality (one of many changes) to become obsessed with Hannah having wild unkempt hair and desiring to have her face engulfed in her mess of hair while giving Hannah oral pleasure was one of her favourite treats but now it had been stripped away without her consent she felt vulnerable and exposed.

Washing her nude pussy was proving to be a bigger challenge, every touch felt amazing yet sensitive forcing Hannah to be extra gentle as she explored her newly deforested area, just trying to wash herself made her moan loudly and fall back against the cold shower wall, the cold tile against her ass set off a new sensation, inadvertently grinding her ass hard against the cold tile while trying to fight the longing to put something, anything up herself.

“Please, you can fuck me any way you want but please” Hannah begged, “ I need it so bad, please let me cum”

“Since you asked so nicely” Roy replied as he stopped the recording on his phone and stripped off.

Roy grabbed Hannah by her big tits, forcefully pushing her harder against the wall and onto her knees, Hannah mouth watered at the sight of her ex-husbands hard cock and instantly took it into her mouth without any coaxing, the sensation of his cock moving in and out of her mouth was driving her wild.

Hannah moaned loudly as her ex-husband showed little to now care, dragging her to her feet and forcing her legs apart, holding her hands against the cold shower tiles and pushing her legs apart, Roy entered Hannah as hard as he could, the familiar feeling but now so new as the Voodoo procedure had done its job making her feel both soft and tighter at the same time.

Hannah immediately orgasmed, being denied and teased for so long had left her on hanging on the edge now with nothing restraining her any longer as well as whatever fuckery Roy has had done to her body had left her horny mess.

Roy pounded Hannaha’s tight pussy as hard as he could, he could hear Hannah trying to tell him that she had come but he didn’t care, this wasn’t about her anymore, Roy withdrew from her sopping wet hole and spun her around roughly and bent her over, forcing her ass high into the air with Hannah pushing her hands against the cold wall just to stay upright as Roy tipped something Hannah couldn’t see onto her ass and between her cheeks then she felt instant pressure against her sphincter but her resistance failed as she too was desperate for anything to enter her ass to appease this knew need she was craving, Roy entered her hard and deep, her virgin hole taking it all in one strong and unsympathetic thrust making Hannah go weak at the knees.

Roy had never dreamt that one day he would be taking the anal virginity of Hannah and wasn’t going to miss the opportunity to make her start paying for everything she had put him through, this was just a taste of what he had in store for this bitch, Roy grunted more as he could barely hold on, she was so tight and Hannah’s constant moaning was pushing him over the edge until he exploded hard into her ass, pushing her away and barely giving her a glance as she rolled onto the floor lost in her own orgasm that didn’t seem to want to stop.

Hannah had orgasmed four times from the anal battering alone. Whatever this Voodoo stuff was it had ruined any control that Hannah thought she had over her body, leaving her already wanting more.

Roy wiped his cock on Hannah’s white hooters shirt and dropped it to the floor, getting dressed and wordlessly leaving the shower room to Hannah to pull herself together.

Hannah exited the shower and used the towel that was left on a chair, she yelped as the soft absorbent fabric touched her breasts and felt the towel flick her still erect nipples,

Hannah managed to get dressed, her now even more disgusting Hooters shirt had brown marks across the centre and to add to the humiliation the t-shirt was rubbing across her bullet like nipples that stuck out like rockets but for once thankful for the first time to not have any underwear on to tease her ultra-sensitive pussy, she still felt a slight breeze as she attempted to walk, stumbling a little she exited the shower to see Roy and Mamma Zuzu smiling at her predicament with Roy holding his smartphone to record Hannah’s predicament.

“Can I book someone else in for this treatment for later today? I will happily pay you double as its short notice but really think that she will benefit from your skills” asked Roy.

“Yes of course, leave her details at the front desk and an appointment will be made” replied Mamma Zuzu.

“Ah, there you are Hannah, Thank Mamma Zuzu for the excellent job she has done” Roy demanded.

“Thank you, Mamma Zuzu,” Hannah managed as she slowly walked to Roy, trying not to look him in the face, solely focused on getting the hell out of there before they did anything else to her.

“The initial effects are extreme initially but will settle down in the next 48 hours to roughly half what she is feeling now but as discussed it will keep her feeling like a horny bitch for the rest of her life, its truly a wonderful gift you have given her” smiled Mamma Zuzu.

Roy made the appointment for Mandy to visit later in the day and paid upfront then left store, leaving Hannah to wander behind Roy in a daze as she attempted to keep up with Roy as the orgasms had depleted any mental strength Hannah had left and failing to notice a trickle of white liquid drip down her inner thighs and down her leg.

Back at the car while waiting for Hannah to catch up, Roy answered on his smartphone, “Roy it’s Michael, hope you are having fun shopping day out, but thought you should know that she’s awake”.

End of Part 8