The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s never the end — Revenge Pt10 — A Charity Gala Opening.

MC/MF/FF/MA/HM/EX

“I will destroy in the most beautiful way possible, when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Recap: Hannah’s has been fired, her provable education destroyed to pre high school and left with a multi million dollar debt, Roy has been visiting Julie and the day of the Charity Gala draws near.

Roy broke into his house and injected Julie, but all these prior plans had gone out of the window, his conscience eating away at him ever since he saw the evidence that Julie was as much a victim, every fantasy Roy had had about revenge against one of the architects that ruined his life all felt wrong now.

Seconds before Roy was about to pounce on Julie, he changed his mind and swapped out the Hypnol for the untested cure, it would either backfire and leave her drooling mess like the Professor or it could cure her but his conscience weighed heavy, forcing him to give her a chance.

As Roy injected Julie the hate and malice disappeared from her eyes and was replaced by sorrow and tears, Juile attempted to speak then passed out with Roy catching her before she hit the floor.

Roy panicked and called Michael who was the only person he knew could help, Michael arranged for a private ambulance to take Julie to a private hospital to get her checked out then moved her to Mandy’s apartment a few days later so she could rest, it was Roy’s idea to put a PMC on the door so Julie would feel safe as well as 24 hour medical and psychological help.

Michael hung around to keep an eye on everything, it took a few days, but Julie’s only request was to speak with Roy though Roy was reluctant in case he did something to take out his rage and anger on her but ended up agreeing to see her.

Roy entered Julie’s room, expecting to see the hate filled bitch who made his life a misery, instead Julie seemed smaller, her voice much softer, far less angry and spiteful.

Julie apologised repeatedly while sobbing, Roy listened and both talked, Julie thought she might be under arrest or going to be a lab rat which Roy dismissed and explained the reason for the PMC was to make her feel safe and no one could get to her without going through them first, she could leave at any time or take them with her on a walk or go shopping though the thought of going shopping with a fully armed squad of Call of Duty cosplayers did make them both laugh.

Roy continued to visit Julie every day, sometimes twice a day, something Michael was surprised by as they were both developing a bond not that either one would admit it.

Roy was the shoulder to cry on as she researched her past life, saw that her boyfriend was now married with kids, her family had moved on without her, sobbing that her life was ruined with nothing to call her own after failing her doctorate and walking out of her job to be Hannah’s wife.

Roy opened a rucksack and pulled out some paperwork that he had found in a safe at the house to show Julie, turned out that Hannah was hiding the truth from Julie, she had not only passed her doctorate but received the highest passing grades in all her studies, handing Julie her certificates and doctorate with Roy guessing that Hannah hated the thought of Julie being more successful and talented so instead lied and altered her to believe she had failed and didn’t care anymore.

Julie swung her arms around Roy, feeling genuine affection for the first time in weeks, tears of joy and hope for the future.

Prior to Hannah, Julie was an avid gamer and bit of a tech nerd, Roy took her out shopping and kitted out the apartment with all the tech she wanted, it kept her mind off things and helped her start establishing her own life through this turned into late night gaming sessions with her Roy, something Hannah would never have approved of for either Roy or Julie.

Leaving the apartment after another gaming session with Julie, Roy bumps into Michael “So how’s it all going?” Michael asks with a cheeky smile.

“Would be fine if some people weren’t such massive cheats” Roy joked.

“Suck it loser! I’m a sniper, we’re supposed to camp” Julie laughed back.

“That’s good to hear, I’m bailing abroad for a few days but will be back for the Gala, if it’s all still on?” Michael asked knowingly.

“Oh yeah it’s all still on, going to be a lot of fun” Roy smiled.

The country club staff were rushing around to put the last finishing touches to the extremely expensive Charity Gala decorations (Roy should know as even he was surprised at how much cash Hannah was blowing on this monument to Hannah’s ego)

Roy entered the Gala through the main entrance into the hall, wearing a black tuxedo and crisp white shirt, he could overhear the whispers of the various guests “what’s he doing here?” / “Have you heard that Hannah’s business is in trouble and Roy needed to return to fix everything” / “Is it true Hannah had breakdown” / “you’ve seen the videos?” / “will she even show up?”

Roy supressed as smile, “you better believe that she’s going to show up” Roy thought to himself.

The Charity Gala originally benefited the community while advertising Roy’s business, scholarships for children from rough backgrounds, helping buy land to build new community housing and care homes for the elderly but all that stopped after Roy had been removed from the picture, the Charity Gala repurposed to fund gender and culture studies / ideological think tanks / pour money into political parties to get Hannah and her friends treated specially.

The theme of the Gala had changed a lot as well, it was originally a fun day of tennis / golf / free flowing food and drink to loosen up the wallets and purses of the patrons, some live music and a few novelty awards.

Now the Gala is widely known as the “Battle of the Sexes” event of the season, the key theme being an opening “Her vs Him” tennis match which feature’s the best female player which was always Hannah taking on a male patron in a high stake $50k a point match with the loser and all members of that loser’s species having to serve the winners species all day.

Unfortunately for all the males, no one has beaten Hannah since she was widely known that she could have turned professional if it wasn’t for her desire to be a doctor.

The men hated the event outside of the few that got off on being dominated by women or wanted to get a picture of them “simping” to their warrior queen while the women enjoyed what they considered the highlight of the year.

Hannah had added a punishment area for those that refuse to accept the result, several wooden stocks operated by four large security guards to punish the unruly into submission.

Roy noted that everyone was here and waiting on the guest of honour to arrive, checking his phone Roy could see Hannah’s limo was just about to pull up and allow the diva to have her big entrance.

Hannah was trying not to hyperventilate, this was all too much as panic was gripping her chest tightly, “he can’t do this to me” Hannah whined to Mandy who was say opposite, trying her best not to join in the panic party “its ok, we get this over with as quickly as we can, it’s all we can do” Mandy replied as the car stopped and the door opened.

Hannah’s face changed instantly, the panic vanished to be replaced by a huge shit eating smile as her body forced her to exit the limo and wave at everyone.

Instantly there was an explosion of camera flashes as loud whooping which Hannah responded to by slowing down and letting everyone get as many pictures as they wanted.

Hannah was dying of embarrassment as she posed, Roy had specially selected Hannah’s outfit which consisted of an pleated white skirt that was far too short for her, an old pink t-shirt which had wrote barely legibly in black writing “Bad Girls Suck but Good Girls Swallow” in the centre but was so tight and thin that her tanned enhanced tits were barely contained but the fabric teasing her left her nipples stuck out like rockets, her shoes were cheap clear plastic high heels and to top it off Hannah’s hair was in matching pink pigtails, Hannah had been ordered that the only make up she was allowed to put on was bright pink lipstick but also Roy had made Hannah bend over, something had been inserted up her ass but she was forbidden from touching it or to make any attempt to remove it without his permission.

The few metres walk to the entrance took nearly 10 mins with Hannah stopping to pose for every photographer, as soon as Hannah entered through the front door, she felt her body relax until she saw how many guests were staring at her in open mouthed amazement as Mandy grabbed Hannah by the hand to guide her up to the stage to give her big speech.

Mandy was praying that all eyes were on Hannah, and no one would notice her own outfit that was a slutty white t-shirt with the slogan “I blow more than just kisses”, a tight pair of cut of blue jean shorts which exposed the lower cheeks of her ass as she walked and an uncomfortable pair of brown cowboy boots.

Mandy remembering to take out the sheets of paper Roy had written, handing the longer page to Hannah, Mandy read the smaller page which contained her opening speech, Mandy felt she could die inside as she tried to speed read the contents before opening her mouth.

Note directions- speak as if you are a southern skank and drunk, sway around a lot but make sure you touch your tits with your free hand throughout the speech.

“Oh hey y’all, thank you for coming to this here fancy pants party, me and my hot ass bestie are going to do our best to raise lots of sweet cash from you that we can put towards doing all kinds of swell things (groping her own breasts), Before I hand you over to this fine bitch I just want to remind you that I will be around to serve all your needs throughout the day, now give it up for our guest of honour, Hannah! Wooo wooo wooo”.

Hannah wasn’t paying attention to Mandy’s speech, reading her preprepared speech in disbelief,

Note directions—You will read this as if you are extremely arrogant and self-important (not really a challenge for you), you don’t respect any guy at all and will act as the biggest Karen like cunt as possible…don’t forget, big smiles!

“Thank you Mandy, I don’t know what I would do without you or any of my fellow sisters in our struggle against the patriarchy but I do know one thing, we are so much stronger without men in our lives (makes sure to give a dirty look at Roy and any other men she can find), sure I needed my ex-husband recently to fix my business because Mandy and her team’s incompetency in trying to manage a complex business only to end up losing several million dollars and countless high paying contracts in a few months,”

(Mandy makes a dumb whatever expression and shakes her head dismissively)”

“I don’t blame you Mandy at all, I blame the stupid system that only counts success in money and profits while not realising that we are busy women, we have busy private lives, spa days and shopping sessions that need our focus, not boring hard work and tedious meetings with pathetic men and their lacky sheep women who haven’t woken up yet to the truth of female empowerment so I did the only thing I could to keep the money flowing and that was beg my ex-husband to come back and fix everything, sure it wasn’t for me he did it but all the silly little people who depend on me and Mandy for a pay check.”

(blows Mandy a kiss and they both hug).

“Real success is staying strong sisters, fighting the good fight, making each and every scum bag male realise that they don’t deserve anything, everything belongs to the beautiful goddess just like me, as without us they are nothing, without me none of my employees’ lives have meaning.

(Mandy and Hannah hug each other again despite the murmurs in the crowd.)

“This brings up to the object of today, my title on the line as all my sisters look to me to defeat the rancid male ego, show you all what life should be like with men at our feet, who live to serve their superior’s, I challenge my ex-husband to the “her vs him” tennis match, I destroyed you once and took everything so it’s only fair that I give you the chance to win some part of your pathetic dignity back”

The crowd look to Roy, faking embarrassment “no I can’t, I don’t even play tennis, I’m hardly dressed for the occasion” Roy replied doing his best to act innocent.

Hannah tried her best but couldn’t fight the programming forcing her to read the speech “Well that’s because I stole the shirt from your back in the divorce (fake laughter including snorting noises), what’s the matter can’t handle being beaten by the woman who took everything and destroyed you so she could marry her hot lesbian girlfriend!” (Hannah lifts her hand up parting her fingers and running her tongue between them to make the eating pussy gesture)

“Ok fine, I accept your challenge, see you on the court” Roy replied then headed to his car to collect is gym gear.

“See you in 10 minutes, little bitch” Hannah replied and high fived Mandy, Hannah leaving the stage and power walked to the tennis court.

Roy got changed into a white t-shirt, shorts and trainers and headed out to the tennis court where Hannah was being loud and annoying “perfect” Roy thought to himself “I have waited a long time for this”.

Hannah and Roy had selected a tennis racket each from what was on offer and got into position at the opposite ends of the court.

Hannah lost the coin toss and awaited Roy to serve, Hannah was huddled down and ready, every muscle ready to fire, no matter what Roy’s plans were to humiliate her, they simply wouldn’t work as Tennis was her life and no one can touch her regardless of the uncomfortable stripper shoes, the rest of the outfit allowed her maximum movement, she just wished she was allowed underwear but if this is the price to pay to get back at her ex-husband then so be it, this would be easy…until she felt a vibration from her ass which slowly started increasing in intensity followed by the crowd laughing and cameras flashing then Hannah noticed rotating flashing light from under her skirt, whatever type of butt plug Roy had stuck up there had come to life a with bright LCD light show that was drawing all the crowd’s attention to her having no underwear on.

Roy served the tennis ball and watched it fly straight past Hannah who barely moved an inch as the electronic board behind Hannah registering the score.

Hannah attempted to serve the ball back but tripped over her own feet and fell to the floor causing a penalty, cursing herself she tried again but the vibrations from the plug teasing her along with a drunk like haze slowly enveloping her mind making it difficult to think as her focus drifted away.

Hannah manged to hit the ball with her second serve, but it went straight into the net, the judge took pity and gave the ball to Roy to serve again, Hannah tried to swing her racket, but she lost balance while comically holding the racket out as she used the momentum of the swung to spin in several circles across the court while making a girly “weee” sound as her skirt rose up and expose her pussy and flashing butt plug to the audience.

Roy served again but by this time the teasing vibrations coupled with loss of focus had caused Hannah’s mind to completely drift away leaving nothing but the heightened sense of desperate sexual release, her pussy dripping at the thought of being bent over and fucked hard in front of everyone.

The crowd laughed as Hannah stood on the court with lights flashing from under her skirt, several photographers from the entrance had joined the guests to video Hannah as she started lewdly rub the tennis racket handle against her pussy, sitting down, pulling her t-shirt over her head and spreading her legs wide to give the handle better access, the stiff rough handle felt amazing against her wet clit, teasing the thickness against her soaking wet hole she lifted the handle to her mouth and began licking up her sticky juices only to then repeat the process of putting it back to her wet honey pot, quickly followed by loud orgasmic screaming as wave after wave of her orgasm was vocally announced to the audience.

The judge announced over the speaker system that the game was over, Roy was the winner and new champion of the “her vs him” event, this announcement seemed to snap Hannah out of her daze, looking around as the memories flooded back and realisation of what she had been publicly doing, Hannah quickly grabbed her clothes and ran for the female changing room leaving her Tennis racket handle glistening in the sun.