The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s never the end — Revenge Pt7

MC/MF/FF/MA/HM/E

“I will destroy in the most beautiful way possible, when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Recap: Hannah and Julie have entered the story; Roy has a plan and Mandy is “enjoying” a high energy run. (There is quite a lot of narrative set up with little sex but this chapter but will be made up for in later chapters)

Julie relaxes into the leather couch in the newly refurbished house, wearing only pink silk thong and matching crop top, still getting accustomed to her much larger breast implants that jiggled unsupported.

Julie had spent the morning getting the house ready for Hannahs arrival, making sure plenty of wine and food was available and putting away Hannah’s and her own clean clothes and leaving the dirty clothes in the laundry room from the suitcases for the maid collect, feeling she deserved some rest, Julie picks up her phone to read all the glowing social media praise that her goddess has been receiving, her hand slipping into the front of her thong to gently tease her clit knowing she couldn’t cum until goddess permission but still enjoying the gentle teasing.

The remodelling of the house was finally complete, updating everything to remove any concessions that Hannah had allowed Roy to have when they originally had the house built after getting married.

Gone was the game room / man cave that Roy designed and now changed into a storage space for junk that neither Hannah nor Julie had a use for anymore which was an irony that wasn’t lost on Hannah.

Julie’s entire existence was now fully devoted to Hannah, quitting her job at Medcare enabled her to fully devote her time to Hannah whose life goals were much more important, it was hard to remember a time that Hannah wasn’t her literal everything, memories of her previous life were still in her mind but all out of reach, each one so close but still so far away, it was easier to focus on Hannah and their perfect life together.

Julie was sure she was working on her doctorate, and she had a boyfriend … no, a fiancé but can’t recall his face, the memory slips away as quickly as it resurfaced to be replaced by Hannah, her smell, her touch, intoxicating, an all-encompassing joy and pure love that she had never experienced before meeting her goddess.

Suddenly an alarm is triggered, a loud beeping echoes around the house startling Julie who opens the security app on her phone to see a familiar figure entering the house from the rear utility room window.

Julie panicked calls Hannah but is sent to voicemail “Someone is trying to get into the house, it looks like Roy but I can’t be sure”

Julie looks around then instinctively runs to the upstairs ensuite bathroom where she and Hannah keep a hidden safe which Hannah keeps a small supply of Hypnol for what she called “personal use”, tapping in the code and forcefully opening the safe door but before she could reach in, she feels an intense sharp pain in her neck and everything goes black.

Hannah gets in her waiting limo to take her home after her successful opening speech, Hannah noticed her phone had several urgent messages from Medcare head of security and the CEO William Hampton along with several e-mails from her research staff telling her there was a robbery on site with all the data drives containing all the Hypnol research had been taken but all the experimental Hypnol drug variants had been destroyed.

Luckily there was a cloud backup of the data, but this required Hannah’s access codes to begin the data recovery process.

Hannah’s heart was pounding out of her chest as she arrived at the Medcare offices, spending the next hour talking to her staff about the data recovery process then getting dragged into the boardroom by William to explain how this could have happened.

William was 72, white, thin overly tanned body and came from extreme wealth, he had taken a shine to Hannah and gave her a lot of latitude both because she was pretty and reminded him of his third wife but also her project had the potential to make him and the company a stratospheric amount of cash as well as curry political favours.

“How did this happen? This project is top secret, but somebody knew what it was and how to hit us to cause maximum damage” William said while stomping around the large boardroom with barely contained frustration.

“This is awful but I promise you William, data recovery will get up back as soon as they set up the system and I can give them the access code, we will lose a few days at worst” Hannah replied while sneakily tugging her dress down to show as much cleavage as possible while making sure her long legs were fully on display “we lost all the experimental samples but we can recreate easily once we get the data back”

William stopping in his tracks once he saw the gorgeous brunette’s body on display, even for a man of his age, caused him to lose track and need to sit down.

“I need constant updates; I fully expect an in-person update tomorrow morning and it better be good news Hannah” William demanded as he suddenly felt the room getting much warmer despite the air conditioning.

“Absolutely William, this is all a minor glitch” Hannah replied as she slowly stood and, making sure William got a full view of Hannah’s got up and left the boardroom making sure to swing her perfectly toned rear as she left the room.

“Senile old man, once I get this project back online I’m going to make sure it’s the last order he ever gives me” Hannah thought to herself as she walked past William’s PA Sophie who was the resident hub of all gossip and first to be fired as soon as Hannah takes over, readjusting her sexy but certainly office overkill for the office dress she entered the elevator to go down to her office and survey the damage.

Hannah finished reviewing the CCTV after an exhaustive staff meeting and having to listen to boring tech jargon as to why they can’t download the data until tomorrow as they had to sweep the network for other damage / intrusions, it was obviously her ex-husband Roy not that she could tell anyone this without creating a bigger mess for herself to clean up.

Hannah had tried calling Mandy and Darlene, but both didn’t answer which was highly unusual, causally Hannah checked got on her knees and looked under her desk to find her trump card, a hidden vile of extra strength Hypnol that Roy didn’t find in his rush to tear apart Hannah’s life’s work.

This version was slightly different from the one used on her old professor and was going to be her key to taking over Medcare once she was able to get William away from the office and into a more private area such as the planned “Superior Species tennis and social event” that is due to take place in a few days.

Hannah realised that with all the meetings and stress that she hadn’t heard from Julie, checking her phone to see a missed call and voicemail from her.

Listening to Julie’s panicked call, put the injector into her bag and headed straight to the limo to take her home.

Hannah noticed it was already going dark, her outfit not built for stealth, she removes her expensive high heels leaving them in the driveway and rips the leg slit of the dress to just under her tummy, giving herself much more control to walk quickly but flashing her sexy panties to anyone who sees her, she gets to the front door and open it quietly, injector in her hand and ready to strike at Roy the moment she sees him.

Hannah heart was pounding out of her chest, trying her best to regulate her breathing as she sneaks from one downstairs room to the next then silently upstairs.

Worrying what Roy could have done with Julie barely crossed her mind as she entered her dark bedroom to see a body under the duvet covers, gently she checks to see if its Julie then realises too late it’s a trap made of pillows under a duvet when a figure silently exits the wardrobe and injects Hannah in the neck and into darkness.

Hannah opened her eyes, she realised she was standing in the middle of the living room with her hands behind her head, legs spread apart, and chest pushed out.

Still wearing what was left of her now ruined dress from this morning, her eyes focused on her ex-husband who was relaxing back in a leather recliner grinning at Hannah’s predicament.

“Hey babe, you look incredible” Roy spoke while drinking a glass of whisky.

Instant panic embraced Hannah’s body “No this isn’t right, you can’t do this to me, Destiny! Roy, Destiny! Destiny!” Hannah slurred as she quickly found herself unable to move from this position, but she suddenly lost bladder control as a stream of hot urine escaped her panties and streamed down her legs onto her newly refurbished wooden floor.

Roy laughed at Hannah’s predicament “I’d stop saying that word if I was you, it will only get you into more trouble but as a demonstration it does the job since you took the piss out of me for years” Roy enjoying the look of terror and hate on Hannah’s face as she slowly realised the extent of the situation “each time you say the word Destiny your mind will do something to punish you immediately”.

“This won’t work, I’ll escape and then you will dream of the days when you were at the feet of woman, I’ll crush you like the pathetic beast you are” Hannah threatened, trying to sound as intimidating as possible “it’s your Destiny!” Hannah said then quickly realised her mistake as Hannah heard a loud slap sound quickly followed by an instant pain rocketing from her pussy, shooting like electricity all around her body leaving her shocked and breathless, it took a few seconds to realise that Hannah had involuntarily slapped her own soaking wet pussy as hard as she could but was in shock that she couldn’t say anything other than yelp loudly like a scolded dog.

“I’m sure you will learn soon enough, you are a Doctor after all” Roy replied “Guess you know the set up already since you did it to me but quick refresher, you obey all my instructions, you have a trigger word to put you to sleep and accept changes to your mind and also have several triggers that force you to follow a set of instructions, you can’t hurt me and can’t do anything to allow me to be hurt and finally you will always tell me the absolute truth”

“You don’t have to do this, I can fix everything” Hannah begged, tears in her eyes.

“You mean fix your ex-husband and take back the last three years?” Roy replied.

“No absolutely not, I will wipe all of this false hope away from your mind, put you back to where you belong, at the feet of your superiors! you must see this right? Your patriarchy is a failure, you yearn to serve your betters” Hannah arrogantly demanded without any consideration that her logic wouldn’t win Roy over to her way of thinking.

“That’s a hard pass from me, instead you will tell me exactly why you abandoned me, don’t leave any details out and while you are telling me everything you can entertain me by playing with your pussy though no cumming” Roy replied after taking a slip of whisky.

Hannah’s hand pushed into her soaking wet underwear to play with herself as she reluctantly started telling Roy everything,

Hannah’s story began at another client party that Roy was hosting after winning another huge contract, Hannah had met Mandy for the first time and was instantly attracted to her but Hannah had kept her closet lesbian lust hidden, playing the part of the dutiful wife who secretly played away suited her for the moment, that’s not to say there wasn’t a growing frustration in seeing so many women throw themselves at Roy and look past her like she was invisible.

So many other women she seemed to have an eye on Roy, making annoying comments about how lucky Hannah must feel to have such a successful husband but now Roy was talking about starting a family so Hannah pushed him to have “fun” with other women, it wasn’t cheating Hannah reasoned to Roy, they were both still young and made her feel extra special knowing he would always come back to her whilst giving Hannah the excuse to have affairs when it suited her but keep the lesbian part to herself, the absolute last thing she wanted was a child with Roy or any man for that matter.

Then came the happy accident, Julie “accidentally” jabbed with a small dose of Hypnol, sure Hannah had set up the accident so she would get a test subject for the drug, but Hannah didn’t expect it to be so potent and gave her a way out of her situation.

Julie was trained to despise Roy which was ironic since Julie was one of the women to mention to Hannah how handsome he was which irritated Hannah no end, the end game being treated to a show of watching her husband be degraded and stripped of everything by Hannah’s own little toy leaving her free to live life on her own terms.

“Well, that’s quite the story, you could have asked for a divorce” Roy replied.

“And split everything 50/50, no way! I deserved everything and you got what you deserved as well” Hannah angrily spit back as she was breathing heavy, pretty face flushed red with sweat and desperation.

“Now now, lets be a little more civil, especially since we will be spending a lot of time together” Roy replied after taking another sip of whisky “Hannah wanna Banana?”

“Mmm yes please” Hannah replied in an overly bright and perky voice, her eyes locked on to Roy’s crotch and she walked through her puddle of piss, kneeling in front of Roy, pulling down his trousers and freeing his erect cock.

Hannah’s mouth dropped open a hungrily went to work licking Roy’s hard shaft then going into sucking then back to licking, Hannah couldn’t get enough of her ex-husbands dick in her mouth as the taste drove her wild, loudly moaning despite futilely trying to fight against the trigger forcing her to give oral pleasure to not just any man but the one man she never thought she would see again.

Hannah previously used oral sex a weapon to get what she wanted, in fact using any part of her body to get ahead was second nature but since her self-believed ascension to Goddess, she was the only person on the receiving end of oral sex, only Hannah’s needs that mattered.

Hannah’s intensity didn’t stop, she was desperate for Roy’s cum, and nothing was going to keep her from getting it, pushing the hard cock deep down her throat made Roy cum deep down Hannah’s throat causing her to cough and splutter some of Roy’s seed out through her nose and down onto the ruined remains of her dress.

Hannah looked dismayed as first then couldn’t fight the urge to lick Roy’s cock clean and then lick up any seed that had escaped down her ruined piss-soaked dress.

“Not much fun, is it?” Roy taunted, as Hannah sat there in shock at what she has just been forced to do “maybe see how you feel after three years of hell”

“This can’t be happening; I won’t let you do this! I will break free” Hannah spat back.

“I felt the same way, at least in the beginning I did anyway, not to worry we have a big day tomorrow and lots of little plans in my head that I’m aching to get started” Roy replied as he zipped his spent cock away.

“You can’t do this; I have to report back to Hampton in the morning with the recovery status” complained Hannah.

“Don’t worry about that. you fixed it earlier” Roy chuckled as he took out his smartphone and showed Hannah a video, she had no recollection of recording.

The video started with Hannah fully naked in her upstairs office, sitting with her arms on the leather arm rests, relaxing back into the large leather chair, her feet up on the desk while smiling into the camera “Hi Mr Hampton, I know I have been a very bad girl by causing you all this stress” Hannah slowly rises from the chair, bending over the desk onto her elbows as her hands sexily cupping her 34D enhanced breasts, her fingers teasing and twisting on her nipples “I can’t wait to make it up to you, my big strong man, teach this silly girl a lesson”, Hannah slowly stands up straight, blows a kiss to the camera then walks out of shot”

“See nothing to worry about, you sent this video and a message saying you wouldn’t be available tomorrow but your sure there are many competent men who can easily fix the problems as its all too much for you” Roy replied to a shocked Hannah.

“I’m going to kill you, you can’t fuck with my career, you know how hard I worked to get where I am!” raged Hannah while uselessly trying to force her body to punch her ex-husband.

“Oh…well then you’re really going to be pissed at me since I made you log into the cloud server files and delete everything then upload this video along with several naughty pictures that I took of you which I assume the data recovery team will find tomorrow” Roy replied while doing a poor job of pretending her was sorry.

“You bastard” Hannah wailed “no, you can’t do this to me!”.

“This is just the start” Roy replied then smiled wickedly “Horny Girl”.

Hannah felt an immediate rush which overloaded her senses, sudden feeling intense arousal and undeniable need to satisfy herself, Quickly removing her soaking wet panties and flinging them over her shoulder, Hannah’s hand glided between her legs, through her unkempt pubic hair straight to aching clit which she furiously started teasing into more rapid and intense movements while making loud moaning noises for anyone to hear, her free hand grabbing her enhanced tits to pull them free to tease and pull on her now rock hard nipples, It didn’t take long before Hannah was close to orgasm but no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t tip herself over the edge.

“I’ll leave you to have fun, oh before I forget you can’t orgasm without my permission so carry on for say the next hour after which you will stop and not be able to touch your hairy snatch” Roy chuckled as he gave Hannah more instructions, she was to clean up her mess only using what she was left wearing then she was to sleep on the floor of the guest bedroom until morning then she would have the honour of cooking him breakfast.

“Go to bed now, it can’t be more than 7pm” Hannah scoffed as her desperation continued to build while teasing her clit.

“It’s actually 2am and Julie is fine in case you were wondering” Roy replied as he made his way to his old marital bedroom, shut the door to block out the loud noise of his former wife as he left the former immaculate “goddess” looking like a disgusting horny whore.

“Shit Julie, I forgot all about her” Hannah cursed as she continued to masturbate loudly on her knees in a puddle of her own piss.

End of Part 7