The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s never the end — Revenge Pt6

MC/MF/FF/MA/HM/EX

“I will destroy in the most beautiful way possible, when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Recap: Roy has uncovered the truth about Hannah, Mandy has disappeared after causing a distraction at the lab.

Hannah

Private plane landed carrying Hannah and Julie after another weekend away somewhere exotic.

The married couple enjoyed a long kiss on the tarmac before splitting up, Julie went back home in a taxi with the travel cases while Hannah got into the waiting Limousine.

Hannah exited the limousine, wearing her favourite blue power suit jacket and skirt combo, her matching high heels added that bit of extra height to make Hannah appear more powerful as she was greeted by the conference organisers flunkies who guided her to the green room, all fawning over her, exactly the way she liked it.

Hannah sat down, opening her carry bag that contained her laptop and smartphone, casually flicking through the messages and smiled when she found the naughty up “skirt picture no panties picture” from Julie, it still made Hannah smile that even after all this Julie still made her sex tingle despite being thoroughly satisfied by Julie on the private flight back into the country.

Julie had dressed up a sexy flight attendant who was hungry to please her passenger in any way she could, kneeling in front of Hannah, Julies hands sliding Hannah’s skirt up past her waist and gently pulled down her black silk thong, taking the underwear in her hands and inhaling the aroma deeply then placing the delicate underwear on the seat behind her.

Hannah opened her legs, letting Julie see her mass of unkempt black pubic hair, the sight of her goddess’s pussy always made Julie incredibly horny, her sweet mouth salivating as she pushed her face deep into her goddess’s jungle, ravenously licking away as Hannah lay back in the reclining chair moaning.

Hannah had made it a point of principle that she would never remove her pubic hair again, she used to do it regularly to please ex-husband but since her ascension to “goddess”, she had decided that if it didn’t please her then why do it, that didn’t stop her making Julie go through full body hair removal, everything beneath her ears was laser removed and now permanently bald along with a strict diet and exercise regime kept her devoted toy looking every bit the perfect companion to someone like her.

This wasn’t the only changes Hannah had required, “convincing” Julie to have matching breast enhancement surgery for their anniversary was fun, Hannah’s breast size went up to 34E though making sure Julie’s enhancements were slightly smaller than her own at 34D, it was a relatively minor thing to demand but Hannah felt much better knowing her breasts were bigger.

Recently when Hannah overheard a woman comment on how attractive Julies long blond hair was, Hannah in a moment of jealousy and had ordered Julie to go immediately to a salon to have it all cut it all off and styled into a little pixie cut under the pretence that “Julie spends too long getting ready so cutting her hair short speeds things up” while Hannah kept her dark black hair long.

The thought of the total control Hannah had over this younger woman was intoxicating and incredibly addictive as Hannah let out a louder moan due to Julie alternating between teasing Hannah’s tight little butthole, then her wet pussy with her tongue, until she could take no more, ripping Julies sexy little uniform off, forcing her back to her knees and stood over Julies mouth which was visibly covered in Hannah’s wetness, forcefully riding her wife’s face until near orgasm then pushing Julie to the floor of the plane and into the 69 position, the vibrations traveling through the floor and into each other’s bodies causing them both to orgasm at the same time just as the pilot announced they were getting ready to land.

Hannah stirred from her reverie, putting her phone back in the bag and looking over her speech one final time, failing to notice that her phone was still on silent and missing out on the several emergency calls from the Walter Craig, CEO of Medcare.

Hannah was the guest of honour for the annual “Matriarchy Ideals and Feminist Safe Space” conference, filled to the top with extremely rich women and forthright advocates for women’s rights, demanding a place at every table at every level of government and business.

Hannah took the podium, welcoming everyone to the conference and going into great detail about how she elevated herself to the heights of science all down to only her hard work and natural abilities, Hannah became successful after bailing on a failing marriage to a man who was dragging her down, only by self-actualising and becoming her true self she found success and happiness as well as meeting her wife, she was able to tear off the patriarchy made shackles and soar to new heights that no man could ever achieve.

Hannah finished the long and drawn-out self-loving speech with “My overall truth is that I never needed a man to help me, I was like all women, built for greatness and only had to follow my dream to achieve everything I ever wanted and more besides so my advice to you all, break free and destroy the patriarchy, they are only men, you are WOMEN!”.

The crowd launched into thunderous clapping then into a standing ovation, all of which Hannah drank in, “I deserve all of this, all of this” Hannah thought to herself as she gave a courtesy to the audience and left the stage waving at her adoring public.

Roy

Roy was woken up by his cell phone ringing, a number Roy didn’t recognise but answered anyway, after a quick conversation, Roy ended the call, went for a shower, had breakfast (made by himself for the first time in ages) then drove to the police station.

Mandy

Mandy groaned as she blinked her eyes to try to force them to focus, Mandy attempted to swallow but her throat was sore and licking her lips she could only taste wine and something sticky, looking around to see where she was, she gingerly sat on the extremely hard bed that was cemented to the floor with a small plastic mattress, the room was bright white with a toilet bolted to the wall and a heavy looking metal door.

Mandy held her head, it was throbbing from the worse hangover of her life then she quickly realised she was naked, her feet were black from mud and dirt, she smelt her armpits which were giving off a vile sweaty aroma, Mandy tried to stand up but quickly felt the soreness in her legs and the aching from her pussy, she touched her swollen vagina, it felt like she had been fucked by a baseball bat then fell back onto the hard uncomfortable bed, trying to recall what happened the night before and not try not to vomit over herself.

A female officer entered the cell and handed her a white medical gown which didn’t fasten up at the back, the officer took down her details where she gave them Roy’s number to call for help.

Roy

Roy entered the police station, gave the office all Mandy’s details, Roy noticing the smile on the young male officer’s face who explained that Mandy had been picked up walking through the city completely naked except for a bottle of wine and a ruined dress over her shoulder.

Officers who picked her up said what while Mandy refused to answer any questions, did notice quite a lot of white substance dripping down her leg from her vagina, the officers took her in for her own safety where she passed out in the car and only woke up a few hours ago.

The officer bought Mandy out to the waiting room, she looked like a zombie from a cheap horror movie that could barely stand up straight, Roy couldn’t help himself but take a couple of sly pictures on his phone.

The officer asked if Mandy needed a rape kit due to her not being in a fit state to answer the officers when they picked her up, but Roy explained that Mandy had many several mental health issues including alcohol dependency and very low self-esteem in which she would forcibly throw herself at any guy demanding sex, if anything Mandy was the aggressor to the poor guy, she drunkenly targeted that evening.

Roy turned to Mandy to agree to all of Roy’s explanation, she nodded as she agreed to forcing herself on a guy (technically true) and being drunk in the street (also technically true) which the office gave Roy a sad look thinking “poor sap, being stuck with a woman with so many mental issues, no matter how hot she probably looked after a shower”.

The officer handed over a plastic bag with a dirty maid uniform and an empty bottle of wine and Roy filled out the paperwork where the officer explained that she was being given a warning with her details retained on the system,

Roy asked was wondering why Mandy didn’t return to the car then it dawned on him, “I ordered you to go back to my car, but I was driving your car, your drunk mind must have realigned the instruction to make you walk back home where my car was parked”, Roy smiled at the revelation then guided Mandy back to the car, trying to act the role of supportive boyfriend though allowing her robe to keep riding up at the back and flashing Mandy’s pert ass to the world.

Mandy

Mandy was dying inside, both from the hangover and being manipulated into agreeing that she was an alcoholic slut who aggressively attacked men for sex but at this point she would agree to anything if it meant escaping the police station and even going back to her cold shower and awful bed of rags.

Mandy carried the plastic bag in one hand while Roy half-heartedly attempted to help her, quickly realising the futility of trying to stop the gown from blowing up in the breeze though it wasn’t like she hadn’t already flashed half of the city during her drunken walk home.

Roy let Mandy into the car, dropping the convertible roof, partly to add to Mandy’s torture but also because she absolutely smelled awful, Roy had never smelt anything so bad on something that was still alive.

Mandy slumped into the leather passenger seat “That was really cruel and unnecessary” Mandy slurred.

Roy looked over at Mandy “was it” Roy replied coldly.

“I don’t deserve any of this, I’m broken and physically ruined all because of your vendetta” Mandy sulked as the wind blew her dirty hair in the breeze.

Roy smiled, “Do you remember the last time we spoke; I mean before I came back, the last conversation we had?”.

Roy was naked, completely at the mercy of Mandy who teased him with the mental trigger of “Stocking Tops” which caused him to get painfully erect but unable to cum without permission, Mandy teased Roy for hours then allowed him to cum but only into her panties which she then forced into Roy’s mouth then after bending him over his office desk, Mandy used Roy’s own belt to whip his ass repeatedly as he lay on his desk helpless to stop her until she was exhausted.

Beaten and broken, Mandy took all business contact cards that Roy had built up over years of hard work and networking along with is job and company, leaving him a broken shell on the floor, barely acknowledging his existence afterwards on those rare occasions when she did see him.

Mandy nodded “Fine you suffered a little spanking, so what! finally a man gets to experience being taken down a few pegs, boo fucking hoo” she spat back “I made a success of the business after you left, you should be thanking me!” Mandy replied.

“Guess we a haven’t got to the stage of humility yet, not to worry though as the day is young and I’m not finished with you yet” Roy grinned “though I need you out of the way so when we get back, have a quick cold shower, put on only the Lycra running gear, nothing dark coloured, then go for an extra-long run, once your back then you may have a longer cold shower, something to eat then straight to the office to work on the Expo project ready to give me a presentation tomorrow morning”

Mandy glared at Roy with pure hatred “you have got to be fucking with me, I can’t run, I’m dying here, I need sleep and water, please show some damn mercy” she pleaded.

“You seem to be lacking motivation and missing the “can do” attitude I would expect from someone in your position to lets do something about that... “Destiny” replied Roy who then watches Mandy fall instantly into the familiar trance state.

Mandy awakens weirdly refreshed and can see that they are back home, “what have you done to me now you creepy bastard” demands Mandy.

I have given you a new trigger, when I say “Motivation Mandy” it will trigger a few fun new instructions, Roy replied, knowing that saying the trigger should give him the desired effect.

“Wow that’s just super great” Mandy replied in now a higher tone, suddenly feeling much more energetic and hyper enthusiastic and unable to stop smiling, “Anything you want me to do would be so amazing and fun, I can’t wait!”

“Fantastic, so when you get out of the car, make sure to drink two litres of water before your shower, then two litres immediately after then take the biggest bottle of water you can find with you on your run which you must drink, if you run out then refill it anyway you can but you must keep drinking until the run is over” Roy laughed.

“Oh wowzah that’s such an ace challenge, thank you for thinking of me to take part” Mandy replied while inside her head all she could think was “I’m not a fucking camel, I can’t hold myself that long until I get home! where am I supposed to pee?”

“I’m so happy that you accept this difficult task, now remember women can multi task, you can’t stop for a pee when running, you will pee as you go and the instructions remain that if you run into one of your fans who want a blowjob then you will suck them off and if needed pee at the same time, either way your body will heavily detox the booze out of your system …one way or the other” Roy explained to the now hyper helpful and enthusiastic blonde. “Now you get out there and make me proud”.

Mandy jumped out of the car carrying her plastic bag, giving Roy a huge smile and a wave then jogged to the front door and let herself in, Roy drove off on his way to set up the next part of his plan.

End of Part 6