The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s never the end — Revenge Pt5

MC/MF/FF/MA/HM/EX
“I will destroy in the most beautiful way possible, when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Recap: Darlene is now out of the picture, Roy and Mandy have gone on their own adventure to start uncovering the truth.

Raz sat back in his grubby office chair and scanned the various video feeds from around the complex, nothing was happening, same as pretty much every other night but it gave Raz the best chance to study various literature classics, all in the hope that he can write the great American novel and jack in this boring dead end job though tonight was already interesting since his security partner had rang in sick so it was just Raz manning the security for the night.

Raz is a 7ft tall, African American and built like tank but inside he was sensitive and thoughtful which many took for pushover, it’s one of the reasons he took the night guard job as it gave him the opportunity to relax away from people and get lost in the various fantasy world of Tolken / CS Lewis / JK Rowling.

Suddenly the perimeter sensors went off, and Rax checked the screens to see what it was, “could be another racoon or deer again” Raz thought to himself but instead it was a something else completely unexpected.

Mandy drunkenly walked up the road, missing a shoe, her hair a tangled mess, white maid outfit now far from immaculate and instead had red wine down the front with one of her tits hanging out and a red wine joker like grin around her lips.

“Hellloooo, Mr Security guard, I’m soooo dwunk. need some security to rescue me” Mandy loudly shouted while trying not to fall over.

Roy drove up to the far end of the complex that gave him the best view of the security entrance, using a pair of binoculars Roy was able to scope out the huge security guard sat in the hut,

Mandy sat in the passenger seat of what was her car, holding the open half full bottle of wine carefully (as instructed by Roy) along with a second bottle of wine in her other hand.

Roy came back to the car and gave Mandy her instructions, she was forced get out of the car and put the bottle to her lips, lift the thick bottom of the bottle high in the air and neck the contents in one shot, not allowed to stop until it was empty, Mandy couldn’t swallow the contents fast enough as dribbles of red wine escaped the sides of her lips, running down her once pristine white maids outfit.

The alcohol buzz was pretty much instant, the lack of any substantial food for weeks and not being given anything to eat this evening had eroded any tolerance the party girl had built up over her University years, her eyes having trouble focusing and trying to stand upright was becoming more difficult until she fell back onto the grass verge, feeling the wet grass on her naked ass which only caused her to giggle and not notice the bottle still in her mouth was now empty.

“Ok get back up and leave the empty bottle on the ground” Roy instructed as he opened the second bottle and handed it to Mandy “keep taking drinks from this bottle until its empty”

Roy then reached over and pulled hard at the maid’s outfit to free one of Mandy’s spectacular tittys then rummaged through her hair then made Mandy shake her head until it looked a mess. “your going to walk up to the security guy and do everything you can seduce him, I want your slutty drunk ass all over him begging for sex, you have my full permission to cum if you can” Roy kindly added, hoping some incentive will help sell the situation “don’t mention I am here for any reason and should you get arrested, you will not say anything to the police until tomorrow morning when you will give them my number as your boyfriend and beg I come rescue you, if you don’t get arrested then meet me back at my car”

Mandy drunkenly nodded, “yesh, will do the thing you jush thed”, taking the full bottle of wine along with a big gulp then started walking up to country road to the security hut, tripping a few times and not noticing that her one she had fallen off.

Raz picked up his torch and swiftly moved outside the hut “You can’t be here Miss, please turn around and go home, it’s not safe”

Mandy forcefully took another gulp from the bottle causing her other titty to break free, “I know itsh not safe, but I’ve got a thing to do so get your cock out anth fuck me”

Raz was taken completely by surprise, nothing in his training had prepared him for a smoking hot drunken blonde to show up and throw herself at him.

“it’s totally fine, I’m not thupid, I juth want you to fuck me” Mandy continued “look it’s real easy, I’m noth wearing any panties” and in one movement she reached down and pulled her maid outfit’s skirt up to give Raz the full view of her hairless pussy.

“Miss please stop, ill call you a cab” Raz replied, desperately trying no to give in to temptation,

“Lookth, get your cock out or I’ll scweem to the cops that you tried to rape me” Mandy drunk mind reasoned, “You’re a big sexy black dude and I’m a helpless drink white girl, who will they believe” then Mandy took another gulp, nearly halfway through the bottle.

The threat annoyed Raz, he’s seen too many of his friends get treated like that, “Ok psycho girl, if that’s what you want then come inside” Raz

Mandy swaying from side to side, tripped again and kicked off her remaining show in frustration, following Raz inside.

Raz sat down as the drunken white girl strip out of her kinky little maid outfit, putting the bottle of wine down on the table and unzipped Ra’s pants, pulling out an absolute monster cock in Mandy’s drunken grip, stretching her lips over the head of his monster penis, going to work sucking him off despite the drunken haze.

Automatically Mandy was soaking wet as her moans of pleasure echoed loudly, drenching Raz’s cock with her wet mouth and probing tongue, locking eyes with the bewildered security guard as Mandy seductively licked from the top of his rock hard enormous cock all the way down, making sure to suck on each of his balls which felt more like baseballs in her mouth, further down over the taint to his puckered asshole where she planted a long erotic French kiss that nearly made Roz pop like a bottle of champaign.

“Easy there my man, I’m not done with you yet” Mandy slurred then turned around, attempting to give Raz lap dance and not fall over, feeling his now wet cock glide between her own rock hard ass cheeks, cheekily tease her own butthole and slowly push the thick head into her tight pussy.

Mandy wanted to stop but the hypnotic orders were more powerful than her own drunken mind could handle, Raz put his hands on her slender waist and pushed into her tight wet hole, Mandy’s body slowly grinded into the immense invader until she could take no more and instinctively rode his cock with all the energy she could muster.

Raz couldn’t last long, this bitch was so tight and couldn’t believe she was taking nearly all his cock, barely a few centimetres more and she could have been sitting on his lap, then she started straight up jack hammering his erection like nothing he had ever experience before.

Raz had been with several woman, usually black like him as white girls were too much effort, but most got scared when they saw his cock with even fewer attempting full on sex, certainly nothing like this bitch was doing.

Mandy’s head was spinning from the brute force and effort she was being forced to perform, the alcohol rushing through her system and the shear pain mixed with extasy of the enormous bull cock smashing her insides.

Raz exploded into Mandy’s now aching pussy, feeling like a fire hydrant had been set off, Raz’s seed flooded into Mandy’s body as she lost all control and came at the same time, feeling her first allowed orgasm in weeks blow her mind, Mandy’s naked body fell back exhausted onto Raz.

“Are you ok miss?” Raz asked kindly, really hoping that she wasn’t some drugged up whore who had overdosed.

“I’m great” Mandy panted, Pulling herself off Raz’s still large cock and gingerly walking over to her bottle of wine and talking another glug, “really great, I’ll go now, bye” with that said, Mandy picked up here soggy wet maid uniform and threw it over her shoulder, bottle of wine in the other hand and unsteadily walked out of the security hut and back down the road, continuing to drink the wine and not care that she was visibly leaking cum down her leg out of her abused red pussy.

“Miss do you need a cab?” Raz called out but didn’t get an answer back, “crazy white women, I’ll never understand them” Roz said to himself”, Raz pulled his pants back up and went back to the security feed, making sure to make a copy of the video from outside and inside the security hut for his own enjoyment later. “Bet this never happened to Tolken” Raz chuckled to himself.

Roy waited until Mandy had started loudly talking then snuck under the chain link fence and into across the large grassy yard into the side entrance of the building that he forced open with a crowbar, not hearing any alarms, Roy entered the building.

Roy found Hannah’s lab on the site map, made easier by her being promoted to head of department, going down into a sub-basement, Roy entered the lab and was shocked by what he found.

Inside the lab he was an old man sitting on a wooden stool, typing at a feverish speed on a computer keyboard, long beard, hair grown out down his back and naked except for what looked like women’s panties on his head and covering his nose, a pink dog collar and what looked like a clear chastity device covering his cock that was squished against the clear material, on the dog collar was a thin metal leash.

“Err Hi, are you ok” asked Roy apprehensively.

A small groan came from the man who didn’t look away from the monitor, he shifted uncomfortably on the stool with the chastity device making a dull thud against the wooden stool as he moved.

Roy tentatively walked around him and made his way to a back office that Hannah’s name on the glass door, inside the brightly lit office was a simple large office desk, executive chair, desktop computer and three connected monitors, on the walls were Hannah’s achievements and doctorate along with several pictures of her and Julie including a wedding picture.

The wedding picture hit Roy hard, both Hannah and Julie were dressed in long white dresses, maids of honour looked like Mandy and Darlene along with some women he didn’t recognise.

Hannah looked breathtaking and so happy, Julie couldn’t hide her smug self-satisfaction as they posed for the camera, then it struck Roy that both women were looking much bustier, Hannah wasn’t big breasted and was always talking about having an enhancement don’t when she got older, and Julie looked equally as busty “Her and Her matching tit jobs” Roy mused.

Roy tapped on the keyboard, computer was locked, “what would the password be” Roy pondered, tried what was his and Hannah’s wedding day, nope, then tried Hannah’s birthday, nope, then looked at the wedding picture date, tried that and bingo, into the system.

Roy lost track of time as he delved through the research, much of the terms and information went over his head but he quickly got the main concept behind it all.

Hypnol was a drug created by Professor Hardy with Hannah’s help, designed to control mentally ill patients, give them triggers to calm them down or ways to alter their own mental barriers into accepting new input.

Roy clicked on subject 1 testing and expected it to be about him but to Roy’s surprise it was Julie.

Lab assistant Julie accidentally injected herself with an experimental dose of Hypno while prepping a batch for Professor Hardy’s blind testing study.

Roy noticed a video file which he clicked on, Hannah appeared on the screen

“Subject gave herself a strong dose of Hypnol via accidental injection” Hannah smiled quickly then carried on “subject fell into accepting trance state within 20 mins, longer than expected but still viable as part of the experiment.

Video cuts to Julie being given simple triggers and commands which she follows perfectly, then cuts back to Hannah, “we had to check that this wasn’t a placebo effect so …I decided to see how far I could push things”?

Video changes to Hannahs office, blinds are drawn and it’s just Julie and Hannah,

“Take off all your clothes” Hannah instructed, Julie obeyed instantly,

Hannah was impressed with what she saw, Julie had an light bronze tan except to her breasts and bottom area which were bright white, Julie’s bra did a hiding her perky breasts and long pink nipples, Julies stomach while flat had a hint of muscle then Hannah remembered that Julie liked to horse ride, thick dirty blonde pubic hair covered her sex, Hannah gazed longingly at Julies muscular thighs and calfs.

“Are you straight or gay” asks Hannah, “Straight” Julie reply’s.

“Never looked at another woman in that way?” probes Hannah “No never, I like men” replied Julie.

Roy replays this section several times, the dark reality beginning to set in and the focus of his hate and blame becoming less clear.

“I see your engaged to a man named Phil, call Phil on your phone and break off the engagement and tell him to get out of your life” Hannah demanded, Julie picked up the phone without hesitation and broke off her relationship with Phil,

Hannah was beaming with pride “Take off your engagement ring and swallow it, if anyone asks, you tell them that you have never had a ring” Julie obeys, in one movement pulling off the ring and swallowing it.

“Stay standing and part your legs, I want your clitoris on display, your then to masturbate by playing with your clit until I give you permission to cum” Hannah then sits back and watches the young lab assistant start playing with herself, “that’s enough, cum for me then lick your fingers clean then get dressed”.

Julie follows as instructed then returns to looking into the distance, awaiting the next instructions.

“I want you to start finding me attractive, sexy dreams and sneaky peeks, it will start to feel like deep obsession, you won’t say anything as its your little secret but you can’t help it, in the meantime I will give you a command, “Destiny”, when you hear me say it, you will fall back to this trance state and ready for further instructions” Hannah then walks over and gives Julie a tiny kiss on the lips then sits back down then says “wake up”

Subject notes:

Subject has continued to follow orders at an instinctive level, so ingrained into her conscious and unconscious mind that it can only be explained as blind obedience at the cost of mental sharpness.

Subject was previously an intensely bright and driven student, after exposure there has been a measurable reduction in her inquisitiveness, this unintended side effect may be explained away as her mind having additional work to process at a subconscious level.

Blood tests have shown the drug breaking down over time, estimates 30 to 45 day cycle before the body clears it completely out of the system, keeping the subject “topped up”

Video — Subject “Top Up”

Hannah is on screen, sat back in her chair with the camera at a wide angle with Julie standing in the centre of the Hannah’s office fully naked, hands behind her head and legs far apart, instantly noticeable was Julie had lost all the thick pubic hair, now completely bald which made her white bits from tanning stand out even more.

“Julie “Good Vibrations” Hannah says with a smirk.

Julie hips start shaking as if someone has placed a vibrator against her sex, moans of pleasure as her hands remain behind her head, trying her best to stay upright despite her knees quickly becoming weak.

Hannah notes to the camera that Julie has several pleasurable instructions that are triggered by the most casual of words though just to keep Julie’s modesty the verbal controls are limited to just Hannah.

“Julie, go over to the arm of the sofa and fuck it” Hannah asked casually.

Julie moves over to the sofa slowly, Hannah noting that the initial instructions of “Good Vibrations” remain, Julie still shaking gets her leg over the arm of the sofa and positions herself then starts grinding away, sweat visible on her forehead as she rides the arm with all her strength.

“I can keep her like this for hours or days if I choose, the mind is a powerful tool when directed correctly” Hannah boasted to the camera “Julie cum for me then lick up your mess from the sofa then your body, once you are done, please come back to me and kneel at my feet”.

Hannah turned back to the camera with a smile as Julie orgasmed loudly, falling from the arm of the sofa to the floor like a ridiculous comedy sketch, seconds later Julie stood back up and started licking the Sofa arm while Hannah continued talking throughout.

Roy knew that date sounded familiar, it was the big celebration for moving into the new office building and winning renewal of several massive contracts.

We all had a party in the building, but Hannah had a work emergency a few hours in so had to leave.

Subject notes: blank

Video—Enough is enough.

Hannah slumped at her office chair, her expensive split leg red cocktail dress crumpled, panda eyes from crying.

“Fucking Roy, fuck that asshole” Hannah sobbed “its not fair, I’m important, I deserve more respect than him”

Julie sneaks into Hannah’s office.

“Are you ok, I saw you leave the party and wanted to check you were ok” Julie asked sweet and innocently, failing to mention she couldn’t take her eyes of Hannah all night.

Hannah looks up and tries to pull herself together quickly. “I’m fine, I just got a little emotional”.

Julie nods “Yes, your husband is doing very well, you must be proud”.

“Of course, I must be, I’m the dutiful wife” Hannah snorts back.

“Is everything ok between you and your Husband” Julie asks trying to sound hopeful, her heart racing rapidly.

Hannah felt all the resentment and frustrations pour out of her, “You know what, fuck it! no I’m not happy, I dressed up to try to impress Roy’s stupid new office manager only for her to only be interested in Roy, how stupid am I that I couldn’t see that the bitch is straight but also a massive cunt who wants to run everything while making big eyes at my husband”

Julie was taken aback at the revelations “Does Roy know that she’s into him like that?”

“Who cares, it’s just another bitch in a long line of bitches that fawn over my Husband and completely ignore me” Hannah sobbed, “We have an open marriage, my idea really so he doesn’t get any ideas to make me pregnant and I get to have my own fun except I don’t get to have the fun I want, where’s my Mandy!” Hannah cried.

Julie put her arm around Hannah and gave her a hug “plenty of other women out there would kill to have a shot with you” Julie replied trying not to sound obvious.

Hannah looks deep into Julie’s big eyes and kiss, Julie is trembling, inexperienced, Hannah is running on pure emotion.

Hannah breaks that embrace, “your right I have decided that I need a new goal in life as my current situation doesn’t suit me any longer and why should I settle for second best anymore…Destiny”

As Julie’s world blacks out, Hannah easily pushes down to her knees, her head bowed, awaiting instructions “Your good Julie but I want more, deserve so much more and with a few tweaks, you will be perfect”.

Hannah implanted several new suggestions,

“After all” Hannah explained, “I’m a goddess, a warrior queen and I deserve to be treated as one”

Julie is awoken, her new sense of purpose immediate, wordlessly Julie pushes Hannah back into her chair, slides her hands up Hannah’s dress, pulling down her pink silk panties down to her knees and lets them drop to the ankles.

Julie smells Hannah’s sex, it is intoxicating, overwhelming Julie’s senses, extending her tougue she takes a long sensual lick from top to bottom of Hannah’s pussy then hungrily goes to work pleasing her goddess.

Hannah with a huge smile on her face, reaches over and clicks the video to end.

Video ends.

“Fuck me” Roy thought to himself, “Hannah, what have you done”.

Roy searched through other files, noting Subject 2 was all about him and featured detailed catalogue of his abuse and humiliations at Julie and Hannah’s hands before being offloaded to Darlene.

Subject 3 was made Roy feel sick to his stomach, it was Hannah’s former university teacher Professor Hardy who got her the original placement at Medcare and acted as a mentor to her throughout university, then the penny dropped as Roy went through the graphic pictures, the poor guy enslaved at the desk in the lab was Professor Hardy.

The notes in his file show him being forcibly addicted to the smell of women’s underwear, the torture to his cock by the chastity device was meant to force him to focus on working out problems with the Hypnol drug and being allowed limited release when he succeeded at the given task.

Roy frantically searched through the records to see if there was anything he could do to help Professor Hardy, seems he was given a super strength variant of Hypnol that destroyed his personality and left him mentally fractured but still able to function.

“No one deserves this, certainly not him” Roy sighed and slumped back into the chair, “Hannah has to be stopped”, Roy found a large portable storage device and downloaded everything to the Hannah computer to the device then went about erasing the system and cloud backups, luckily Hannahs authority level gave Roy full access to everything.

Grabbing a Medcare branded gym bag and ruck sack from a storage room, Roy filled them with vials of different coloured Hypnol, deciding that he can check what they are designed to do later when he was in a safer position, whatever Roy couldn’t carry he tipped down the sink but before he made his escape Roy left a Hannah a video recording on her desktop.

As Roy left the building with his everything he could carry, then noticed it was sunrise, Roy sneaked past the security hut (Raz was engrossed in a book) and into the tree line and back down the road to his car where Roy noticed that Mandy was nowhere to be seen.

Roy got in his car and made his way back home.

End of Part 5