The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s never the end — Revenge Pt4

MC/MF/FF/MA/HM/EX
“I will destroy in the most beautiful way possible, when I leave you will finally understand why storms are names after people.”

Recap: Roy has managed to escape his three-year enslavement and retaken control of his business and enslave the woman who helped take it all away, now Roy is planning on how to get his wife back without getting enslaved again, luckily Roy is going to get help from unexpected places.

Roy watched with interest as both Mandy and Darlene entered the house wearing their sexy school girl costumes, and stood motionless next to the security safe Roy had installed two weeks ago, Inside the safe were the six syringes of the mind control drug that Roy had decided were far too precious to leave lying around like Darlene had done and so installed a security safe and added instructions to Mandy and Darlene about what they had to do when it was getting close to topping up their medications.

Roy typed in the passcode and handed a syringe to each of the mindless zombies, they automatically injected themselves in the arm and handed the syringes back.

Roy didn’t want to take any chances, “Destiny…) Roy spoke allowed and watched both woman’s heads drop, ready to take commands, Roy told then reinforced his previous instructions, knowing he probably didn’t need to as the drug was effective on its own but after three years at their mercy, he wasn’t going to take any chances.

The daily intense exercise and strict diets was having unintended sexy side effects on Darlene, the weight was dropping off her and underneath the vile spoilt sneering exterior was a very sexy woman, curvy in all the right places and her breasts reduced from sagging E to plump D cups which would explain how the competition between her and Mandy to see how many blowjobs they could give on their runs was starting to get much closer.

Mandy who was already athletically fit was getting leaner, her abs, legs and ass much more toned, was proving more useful than Roy had ever hoped for.

Originally Roy just wanted to get up to speed with the business and use Mandy as an intermediary to get back into meeting clients and get back into the swing of things.

Sure, it was fun to belittle her as he made Mandy make pre planned mistakes in meetings including erotically sucking on a banana while making intense eye contact with each of the male clients, having her boobs fallout during a presentation to a high-profile client and have her carry on as if she hadn’t noticed, made even worse by having Mandy pre attach bright red nipple clamps to each nipple.

Within as fortnight word had got around that Mandy’s reputation was in tatters, widely believed to be pretty much incompetent, had been demoted to personal assistant and Roy was back in charge to steady the ship and looking like a titan of industry.

Last week Roy had received a sudden request from of one of the business’s most wealthy and high-profile clients to have an evening meeting which Roy agreed to have at what was now his house.

Evening.

Darlene and Mandy struggled to get into their designated pristine white maid outfits which Roy had ordered for them both specially for tonight, in the small tight shed, neither one wanting to give up and get dressed outside which would have been much easier on them both.

The living arrangements were beyond frustrating, the lewd sexual acts that Roy made them both engage in together made them feel less than human which for two days a few weeks ago they practically were when Roy made them wear strap on vibrating dildos and both act like animals in heat. taking each other but surprise whenever they were in a vaguely vulnerable position and fucking the loser as hard as possible.

This seemed like a vacation compared to the running that they both had to do, men who would be normally walking their dogs or just out for a walk had now worked out that these two ladies would blow them for free and so they would purposely wait for the due to run by, it was beginning to draw unwanted attention from the police so Roy had them alter their runs to different areas of the city which only made things worse when some of the seedier men started working together and would notify the others when they see the girls run by causing a mass of horny males to drive around looking for them.

The degrading showers, shaving routines and being on call for Roy on top of both having to work full time jobs as well as the addition of daily nude yoga in the middle of the garden, left them with little energy for talking, not that either wanted to talk to the other outside of the bare minimum they had to.

Today had been different, Mandy and Darlene had been put to work cleaning the house and preparing the dining room for guest of honour, both had been given instructions on how to act around the guest after being given their new evening wear.

They looked at each other and sighed, looking each other over to make sure they looked perfect (as instructed) both were identical. Wearing a white silk serving maid dress with frilly skirt, white stockings, (no other underwear) tiny white apron and frilly maid hat, each had curled their hair and given the luxury of access to their makeup and just to make things that little bit more unbearable, a white pair of the highest and most uncomfortable heels either woman had ever seen.

The height of the heels made them both feel like they were standing on tip toes, that along with the hypnotic instructions forcing them to both stand up straight made them feel ten times taller.

Mandy and Darlene entered the house at exactly 7pm, Roy was at the dining table scrolling through his tablet to review the guest’s business and see if he can get an early handle on what the meeting was about.

Both women walked slowly to the back of the room, not that they could move any quicker while wearing the ridiculous shoes, awaiting their next instructions.

Roy looked up with a smirk and threw some magazine’s and letters on the floor, both automatically tried to bend down to pick it up from realised that they could only bend from their waists, pushing their nude asses and exposed pussies into the air, Roy couldn’t help himself and reached out and gave each buttock a cheeky grope, both women reacted automatically by pulling their frilly skirts up and push their asses as high as they could without losing balance and still giving Roy easiest access, they remain in that position until Roy let go and returned back to his tablet

The maids pulled their tiny frilly skirts back down and rose back to a standing position to put the letters and magazines back on the table, blushing with embarrassment. “Glad that works, gotta say ladies, bang up job on the shaving as well,” laughed Roy.

The doorbell rang, Roy gestured to Darlene to open the door and welcome in the guest,

Darlene opened the door with a big fake smile on her face but that didn’t stop her eyes from widening in shear horror as the welcomed the guest through the door “Welcome to Roy’s home, May I take your coat sir” Darlene asked while inside she felt sick.

“Absolutely, that’s ever so kind” replied the guest.

“Michael, how good to see you, I hope Maid Darlene is being polite” smiled Roy as both men shook hands and went into the dining room and sat down where Mandy was busy setting out wine glasses while Darlene hurried to retrieve a bottle of wine ready out of the chiller, put the bottle on a serving tray and stood next to the table ready to pour.

Roy sat down and both men looked at each other in the eye then burst out laughing, “ok, you got me ya bastard, what’s going on?” laughed Michael, Roy held out the empty wine glass which Darlene dutifully started pouring wine “oh whatever do you mean my dear sir” Roy replied jovially.

“I was married to that bitch for five years and not once did she ever open the door, or fetch me a drink, we barely spoke for the last 8 months of the marriage yet here she is…well half of her anyway, acting the sweet little servant girl while you’re living in her house that she bought with my money and that’s not even scratching the surface, where the fuck have you been for three years? Alternative lifestyle my ass” Michael replied.

“It’s complicated, really complicated” Roy replied after taking a gulp of wine.

Michael nodded, “ok let’s cut the horse shit then, my sources tell me that sweet little ex-wife of yours has been cooking up some kinda wonder mind control drug, deep suggestive stuff, he beloved husband who happened to be my best realtor and my go to guy for government work disappears off the map where even my friends can’t find him but so happens to reappear looking like 10 pounds of shit in a five pound bag but just waltzes into money and his old business straight back as if nothing has happened, any of this sounds like I’m on the right track?” Michael asks then takes a drink of the wine, not taking his eyes of Roy for a second.

Roy sighs, “I have been wracking my head around this as well, being gone for so long, I’ve missed so much but still trying to piece it all together.” Roy takes another drink then proceeds to tell Michael everything, the drugs / hypno commands / the humiliations, how he got free and what he has been up to since.

“That’s a hell of a story, more than I thought, so you got my ex-wife as your little fuck toy, no judgement but clearly somethings up with her as she’s lost a fuck ton of weight and is looking nearly as hot as she was when I met her” asked Michael.

“Honestly, blow jobs, the odd fuck just to take out some aggression but all I wanted to do was torture her as she did to me so I’ve been making her sleep outside with Mandy over there in the shed while forcing her to exercise and do whatever weird shit I can think of” Roy replied, feeling good to get this off his chest.

“Ah yes, little Mandy, did an adequate job while you were away, didn’t fully trust her, I did have to chuckle at the rumours of her flashing them titties at my head of procurement” Michael replied as he sat back in the chair “so what’s the next move, I know you have been going to Hannah’s lab at night, driving past your old family home, what’s the plan? Burst in and drug your ex-wife and her bitch face current wife then hope everything goes back to as it was?”

Roy smiled “the thought had crossed my mind; you think that’s as dumb and idea as I do?”

“Cant speak for your state of mind, no idea what they are up to but if I was a betting man then I would think that they have had three years to make the mental juice they hit you with into something better, stronger or even immune, hell that’s the first thing I would be working on if I had made something this powerful” Michael replied. “Better to investigate first, get a lay of the land and then strike”.

“Yeah, that’s probably for the best, but I don’t think you flew in from South Africa just to give an old business colleague advice?” Roy asked suspiciously.

“Truthfully, when you cropped up again one of my friends gave me a call then did some surveillance, tracked you back here and then sent me the videos of my ex-wife and then followed by this cute piece of ass joining her, didn’t take much to put two and two together and see an opportunity” Michael replied.

“I’m not a spy, I’m still getting my shit together, hardly in any state to help you or your friends” replied Roy.

“No no, you’re getting me all wrong, I’m here as your friend, the one thing you don’t have, Hannah and Julie are on my friends radar already and I promise that you are protected from any fallout, all I want is her” replied Michael pointing at Darlene.

Darlene remained frozen in place with that stupid smile, trying her hardest to make her arm grab the bottle and hit them both around the head, the best she could manage was the slightest of tremble at the end of her fingers which quickly vanished. “Don’t you dare give me to him, I fucking hate that man” Darlene thought to herself.

Roy let out a small laugh, “you want your ex-wife back? What’s the plan, take here to a desert and blow her brains out, believe me she ain’t worth it otherwise I would have done that week’s ago”

“Not at all, me and the wife are enjoying our life together but having our own live-in maid who did her level best to ruin me does have a very tasty appeal” Michael replied. “Keep the money and the house, it’s all in your name anyway, I’ll take her away and promise she won’t ever bother you again and I will treat it all as a very personal favour from one of my closest friends, sound like a deal?”

Roy thought for a few moments, looking at Darlene, remembering the torment, pain and humiliation she inflicted “Ok, sounds like a deal to me, let me show you how it works” replied Roy

Roy called Darlene over, picked up a napkin and passed it you Michael, “throw it on the floor, just over there”, Michael wadded up the napkin and tossed it against the nearest wall, Darlene walked over and bending at the hips, reached to pick it up, giving Michael a full glimpse of her naked ass and pussy.

“Darlene stay there” Roy commanded, Darlene froze in place, “go on grab a bit” Roy said encouraging Michael who reached out and started caressing Darlene’s much reduced but still chunky sized ass, immediately she pulled her frilly skirt up and pushed her ass out in Michaels direction.

“See, you can give orders as well as implant suggestions, no idea if you need the drug to keep the instructions in place or if the drug wears off then the instructions stay but you can’t give new instructions, but so far I had to be drugged every month which is what these two sluts have been doing, their second dose was this morning” explained Roy.

“That’s incredible, I’d get total control at least for the next 30 days or so assuming that you can get more of this stuff for our personal use?” asked Michael which Roy nodded his agreement.

“She’s all yours, Darlene Destiny” Roy said and watched Darlene head drop into the now familiar entrancement position.

Darlene awoke refreshed except now she was looking directly at the face of her smirking ex-husband instead of that scumbag Roy, Darlene looked around and noticed neither Roy nor Mandy were in the kitchen any more, it was just her, Michael and serious sense of foreboding.

“What’s my name sugar tits” asked Michael.

“It’s fuckface arsehole” Darlene screamed inside her own head “It’s Daddy, I’d do anything for my Daddy”, replied in a high pitch overly girly voice, Darlene couldn’t believe the words coming out of her mouth.

“Oh, that’s just fucking perfect” Michael laughed, “bend over the table, you’ve been a naughty girl”.

Darlene bent over the table, resting on her elbows and pushing her ass out, “I’m ever so sorry Daddy, please let me make it up to you”, Michael reached back with his hand flat and with all the force he could muster he slapped Darlene’s ass with everything he had, Darlene screamed as the force hit her ass and moved the heavy oak table a few inches.

“Yes Daddy, more please Daddy” Darlene sobbed as pain slightly subsided the hot stinging sensation took its place. “Again Daddy, spank me harder Daddy”.

This time Michael struck the other cheek with just as much force causing Darlene to forcibly shriek in pleasure and pain, begging for another, then another, Michael was sweating from the expended effort, but he wasn’t don’t yet.

Taking off his shirt and trousers and sat back on the dining room chair, “Lollipop” Michael uttered as he parted his legs wide, giving Darlene the full view of massive erect cock.

Instantly Darlene’s mouth became wet to the point of drooling as she dropped to her knees and hungrily running her tongue all over her ex-husband’s cock, wrapping her lips as tight as she could while pushing the cock deep down her throat until she could take no more, all the time her big puppy dog eyes didn’t break contact with Michael face.

Darlene hadn’t given head since they got married and banned all sex for the last few years of their marriage, she delighted in his attempts to be romantic only to leave him blue balled even after being taken out for expensive dinners and showed with gifts, nothing Michael did was good enough for her, it also didn’t hurt that she was using Michaels money to pay for male prostitutes to fuck her behind Michales back.

Darlene was gasping for air but that didn’t stop her body from continuing to deep throat Michael’s cock that was leaking pre cum which tasted better than the most expensive chocolate to Darlene, “Please Daddy, give me that yummy cummy Daddy” Darlene continued to beg,

“Ok cunt but you get it on my terms” replied Michael as he enjoyed every second of his ex-wife’s oral ability then with a smile said “dirty mouth”.

Darlene’s hands went behind her back with fingers locking together, her lips clamped around the thick base of Michaels cock. then felt the taste of the cum in her mouth changed from the finest chocolate back to regular salty semen, the Daddy control was gone and instead replaced with the inability to stop spewing as much vile hatred as she could think of at Michael except at least for Michael all it sounded like was muffled nonsense buy that wasn’t the point, all he could feel was the intense vibrations coming her mouth.

Darlene’s head uncontrollably bobbed up and down while screaming muffled obscenities and threats until Michael ejaculated with such powerful intensity that come of his seed blew out of her nose and onto Darlene’s white maid outfit.

Darlene fell back to the floor, wiping the cum out of her mouth with her hand while glaring at Michael who stood back up and put his clothes on and flicked through a small plastic wallet that Roy had left on the table before leaving with Mandy, the wallet contained Darlene’s passport / birth certificate / driver’s license and various other personal identifiable documents.

Michael put them in his suit jacket and ordered his new toy to stop attempting to clean herself up and leave the cum where it was and made to follow Michael back to his car where they went to the airport and Michels private plane which took them back to South Africa.

When Michaels plane landed and was driven back to his large compound, waiting on the middle of the courtyard was a fire pit already pre lit.

Michael allowed Darlene one last look at her picture on her driving license, long gone was the smug overweight powerful woman who had inflicted hurtful humiliations on Michael and Roy, all that was left was a shell of an individual, stripped of all the wealth and power, all wearing all that she owned.

Michael forced Darlene to burn all her documents, it was ok though Michael assured her as he handed her Darlene’s new identity as being “Candy Rose”, a woman with absolutely nothing to her name except a long list of petty crimes including several arrests for prostitution and many large debts outstanding (owned to Michael’s businesses)

“Your very lucky that I like to give people second chances, even someone with your shady past” Michael explained “don’t worry though, all your pay will go to paying off your debts while you work for me, if you don’t work for me then you go to jail, sorry I mean back to jail”.

“You can’t do this to me, it’s not fair” Darlne cried, unable to accept how far she has fallen.

“This is more than fair” Michael replied, “you lied and abused everyone around you with no consequences, now you can get a fresh start as someone more becoming of your current situation, someone who would be very grateful of this opportunity but I am a fair man, you can accept this offer and throw everything you are wearing into the fire pit, get on your knees and follow me or walk out through the front gate and try to find someone to help you while praying no one says anything to set off one of your triggers. Theres quite a few triggers you haven’t experienced yet” Michael chuckled.

Darlene looked through the pack of documents as the dark realisation set in that she had no choice but to accept Michael’s offer, “there might still be a way out, there has to be” Darlene thought to herself as Candy nodded, threw her cum covered clothes into the fire, completely naked she dropped to her knees onto the rough tarmac and crawled behind Michael into her new life of servitude.

End of Part 4